sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1159 users online including...
Zoe , Ronaldbar , Jasoncit , Svetlgql , Shraunfap , Evaevm , Svetlplz , Stevendalo , astrocat , gotovim_quMn

13 members
1146 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Janus Thickey Ward

Janus Thickey Ward Has your role-play been affected by numerous spells and ran its course? If so, it will be kept here for permanent care.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-18-2022, 09:29 PM

Default Keeping Up with the Patons

Keeping Up with the Patons
For Franklin and Hadleigh, the start of their relationship was kickstarted as the result of a blind date in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Fast forward 20+ years later, the duo has since navigated adulthood and raised a family together. The Paton family, their adventures, and even moments of chaos will be explored here. Can you keep up with their journey?

This is a closed RP. Other characters may be invited in future scenes.

Scenes
  1. A Birthday Surprise
  2. Excitement in the Snow
Old 06-23-2023, 03:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

It was more like ten minutes, Bryony, and you knew it! Nova found her thoughts interrupted by her youngest sibling and Bacon, and she was now looking up at them. From her angle, they appeared upside down. “Nope,’’ Nova remarked, smiling serenely as she continued to move her arms and legs. “That won’t be nice now, would it? Bacon looks cute, by the way! Also, I can see up your nostrils. You’ve got boogers stuck there.” Gross, Bry!

“Doesn’t that sound like Beans? Why is he whimpering?” Nova went very still; she may not have a pet of her own but she did care for the ones that were currently a part of the Paton clan. She sat up suddenly. “I have a sneaky suspicion Logan is up to something.” Narrowed eyes darted around their residential premises.

Whereee are you, brother?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 06-24-2023, 01:19 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Five. Ten. So what! She was still faster than both of her other siblings and that's all that she really cared about. "Nice? You're the one already lying around in the snow." Which to this girl here meant, they could play in it! "He says thank you! I couldn't let him get cold while outside playing." The chances that Bacon remained outside right now varied a lot on what they would be doing and whether or not the Jarvey got himself soaked from all the snow. Nova must be in a silly mood and wanting to tease her because no she didn't have boogers in her nose! She wasn't a tiny child, nor did she have a cold and knew very well how to tend to her nose. So hush!

Completely silent when Nova mentions Beans. Listening for any signs of whimpering or of the crup at all. "I think so? It's very quiet though." Beans didn't sound like he was inside the house and she hadn't let him out with her so.. Logan. "He's always up to something." Not that she wasn't too buuuuuuut they weren't talking about her right now.

With small cautious steps, Bryony began to walk around the house. Her gaze sweeping back and forth as she did for Logan and Beans now.

You are Bread!
Old 06-27-2023, 12:15 AM   #28 (permalink)

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The amusing part of this whole situation was that Melody hardly felt like taking the fact it appeared her brother had forgotten her existence as an insult. A Slytherin has to be true to form, but it could be revealed in so many different ways. And, while the fifteen-year-old resembled her mum physically, sometimes she wondered if it went deeper. Even beyond how Mum had been a Slytherin in school as well.

Either way, she’d been delayed in coming out to join the fun due to a dual instance of separation anxiety. Circe had balked when it came to being put in her enclosure in the house, preferring to stay in her usual position of being wrapped around her mistress’ arm, but Melody had known the snow wouldn’t be good for the snake. Hence having to force her into the enclosure, and the brunette had taken some time to get used to not having the feeling of her familiar with her. School didn’t count, after all, and even then she’d kept Circe with her there when possible.

But back to the current timeline, as the brunette had come outside, dark hair tucked up under a green-and-silver beanie that was also covering the earbuds in her ears. Snowball fights could have a soundtrack, but she didn’t want to lose them either. She’d heard her sisters’ discussion, too, about Beans and the crup’s whimpering, but then it was simple to see why. She’d come out behind Logan and the canine in question, and crept up until she was close enough to scratch Beans behind his ears. “Why shouldn’t I reveal your plan?”, she whispered, blue eyes focused on her brother and the snowball stash. What could she get out of staying quiet, hm?

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero
Old 07-05-2023, 10:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

“But I’m not making a snowman or having a snowball fight, am I?” Nova thought that was what they all were going to do. Unless she was mistaken? “Very considerate of you, Bry,’’ she continued, giving credit to the youngest Paton where it was deserved. “Who’s the cutest little Bacon? Who’s the cutest?” the young woman cooed as she reached out to scratch Bacon behind the ear. “He’s most welcome.” Why… yes, Bry! You had a ginormous booger in that nose of yours!

Quite oblivious that Melody had also finally made her way out of the house and had located Logan, Nova sprang to her feet, dusted the snow from her butt then clapped her hands once in glee. Yes, excellent plan, Bry! Time to go find that prankster brother! Nova tiptoed after the first girl, squinting around as though narrowed eyes would help in finding Logan quicker.

What she really needed to pay attention to is the sounds from one Beans.

Old 07-08-2023, 10:50 PM   #30 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Between Beans' whimpering and his concentration on collecting as many snowballs as he could, the blond hadn't heard anyone sneaking up behind him. He hadn't even realized that Beans had suddenly gone quiet until he had gathered enough amo, one snowball at the ready in one of his hands.

The sound of one of his sister's voices did make him freeze for a moment before he slowly turned around. To his relief, it was Melody. Nova for sure would have snuck up on him before making a move, and Bryony most definitely would have made a battle cry and wasted no time tackling him or pelting him with snowballs. Melody, though, well, he found it easier to reason with her. He just had to choose his next words very carefully.

"You shouldn't because," he began, pausing for a moment to consider all of the options before continuing, "you could join me. Full access to my stash. And a guarantee that you won't be targeted by me." To him that sounded like quite the deal. He then held out the hand with the snowball he was carrying, offering it to Melody, and waited to see what her decision would be.

Old 07-22-2023, 01:17 PM   #31 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"What does that matter? I didn't ask if we could do those things.. I only asked if we could get started." Cue the all too familiar sweet grin that she liked to give to her siblings. She had only wanted to have some fun in the snow while they were waiting for Melody and Logan to join them. Which if anyone asked her, those two were taking waaaaaaay too long to do. "I know, I am! I always think about Bacon first." He was her baby after all. Bry giggled at her big sister.

The youngest Paton was also completely unaware that Melody had now joined their brother outside behind their home. Each of her steps were small and calculated, well she was trying anyhow. Trudging through the snow wasn't always the easiest thing to do.. especially when one was as bundled up as she currently was. "Alright Bacon, lets go find Logan.." she whispered to her furry Jarvey companion as she set him down at her feet and watched him bound off leaping around the area.

With Bacon leaping about ahead of her, Bry kept her eyes wide open and her ears trained in on any sounds that didn't seem right. Each of her steps bringing her closer and closer. Now where was Logan and Beans?

You are Bread!
Old 07-23-2023, 03:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Bryony was so sassy. Nova had simply rolled her eyes at the sass and grin. In a way, though she never said anything out loud about it, the two girls had that in common: the sassiness, that is. Nova’s own seemed to shine bright as ever whenever it came to one Kennedy Potter. A brief scowl crossed her face as she thought of the persistent younger boy. Thankfully, Nova was distracted by Bry tooting her own horn. Well, the love for animals and creatures did run deep in the Paton family so it made sense that Bry put Bacon first.

Still letting Bry take the lead, Nova squinted in every direction as she craned her head in an attempt to listen for any hints as to Logan’s whereabouts. The oldest Paton child thought that Logan was most likely to hear Bacon leaping and bounding about in the snow first; she thought the little creature was making quite the racquet. Surely she and Bry were almost upon their brother now? “Best keep your eyes peeled for Logan’s attack,’’ Nova warned Bry. “Surely he’s going to attack us with snow or something.” Cue her tilting her head upwards to gaze skywards as though expecting her brother to commence his onslaught from somewhere high up.