sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1125 users online including...
Evaxzf , Shawnxfb , FlixexNit

4 members
1121 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 54: January - April 2020

Term 54: January - April 2020 Term fifty-four: A Lesson in History (Sept 2100 - June 2101)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-15-2018, 09:10 AM

Default Duelling Arena

When not being used for some of your Defense lessons, the duelling arena is available for those who want to get in a bit of extra training. There are several dummies available for you to have a go at, as well as a bookshelf to the far corner filled with resources should you decide to get in a bit of extra study.

No need to worry about breaking the dummies, they can withstand most things and have been charmed to repair themselves as needed. If you've got more serious spells to practice, use it on them and not your schoolmates. The Healer has a lot of work to do without dealing with injuries that could easily be avoided and reckless behaviour that leads to serious injury will be met with severe consequence, even if your partner was foolhardy enough to agree to it in the first place.

The only thing I ask is that you return the room to its previous state. The dummies will take care of themselves but any other messes I expect you to clean before you go.

To ensure some level of accountability, you will be required to tap your wand against the open page of the log book on the way in and then again on your way out. It will make the necessary notes on who used the room and when.

Note you won't be able to enter the room unless you tap your wand against the book by the door and I don't suggest trying to tinker with the charms. It might hurt a little more than you were expecting it to and all so you can avoid a little clean up? Nah. Not worth it, trust me.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:07 PM   #26 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Kaira felt herself being dragged away. She opened her mouth to say 'What the..' and then saw the sword and shrieked. 'AAAAH!,' as she moved away.

'This..can't be..'

Okay, Tom was talking. Okay, what now? He wants to be Headmaster? Who was this Gryffindor person? Was he really THE Godric Gryffinodr or an impostor. Laila was right, strange things happened around here.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:53 PM   #27 (permalink)
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

SPOILER!!: Godric
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godric Gryffindor View Post
"NOT TODAY, SLYTHERIN!" Godric bellowed, side stepping the obvious disarming spell the boy had tried to use on him. The man brandished his sword once he straightened, done with the gracious warnings he'd thus far given the boy who had--gasp called in his Slytherin backup!

"Coward! You cannot fight me alone?" He had half a mind to....? Call the Headmaster? Just like that, the man whirled on his little Gryffindor follower. [b]"You do not NEED the Headmaster. "I am the Headmaster now!"

He was the founder. He was back. This school was his now.

And he would not be tolerating insolence for much longer. He would go to the source. Salazar was surely lurking around here somewhere. It was the only explanation for his brood showing up to try to get in his way. The fool, even now he tried to oppose him in the smallest matters. "Defend the arena, I shan't be long." He declared to his Gryffindors before heading to the door. "Out of my way! Out!" He swung his sword to clear a path before storming out of the arena.

He would find Salazar Slytherin, bring him back and they would settle this.

He wouldn't be gone long, they just needed to keep working.

SPOILER!!: Kaira
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
What was the commotion? Kaira had been hearing a lot of noises over the past one hour and had come to see.

What in the..?
Godric Gryffindor?
I mean..can't be..real? What?

Kaira chose not to say anything. She looked at Tom, who seemed to be addressing this person.

She approached this girl who shared the same look of incredulity that she had on her face and asked her..'Is that.. really.. I mean.. ?,' she was truly lost for words.

A gasping shock of air was inhaled by Cassi as she stood, flinching every once in a while at what this Godric person was doing to her own House mate and a sword. ‘Surely He would not hurt a Slytherin student,’ she thought to herself. She could not possibly believe what she was seeing. Not only was this her first year, away from her parents, around people she didn't know and now.....THIS?

"Awesomeeeee," she spoke silently to herself as she was beginning to think that school was an adventure and not just boring studies and classrooms.

She tilted her head to the side as this person who looked like THE Godric Gryffindor seemed to be mad at Slytherins in particular but was now claiming to be Headmaster, this was truly....strange.

SPOILER!!: BanaBatGirl & DaniDiNardo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
NOT TODAY, SLYTHERIN! Man, he had the best lines! Bernie was ready to get some popcorn to watch this Gryffindor v. Everyone Else duel, but just as things were starting to look good, her Founder stormed out of the duelling arena and she was left there looking guilty as heck and also rather confused.

"We were just following orders," the second year started explaining, to this audience of other kids. "He said he was going to host a duel like this school has never seen." She shrugged nonchalantly and started to edge toward the door. "Wellp, no need to hang around. I mean, you all ought to go warn your founder that my founder is coming for him, and I've got to um, probably tell my Head of House that Godric Gryffindor is back and calling himself Headmaster..." And while she was Gryffindoring around, she might as well go pack up her things so that she was ready for when Trent found this mess and expelled her forever this time....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
He'd heard the shout. Something about an...impostor in the dueling arena? First thought? Another portrait had gotten loose which meant finding its frame and sending it back inside. Sooner than later, as it also likely meant a student or two hanging around inside a canvas.

As Malachi turned the corner and headed by one of his classrooms to come upon the area, he saw a small crowd gathered by the door. By the looks of it, his guess couldn't have been too far off. Idly, the Headmaster wondered who it could've been this time. One from the second floor come exploring? Perhaps the chatty woman the Fat Lady tended to talk with.

"What're we all gaping at?" He asked, oblivious as he approached the doorway. "Come on, make room. Lemme ha...ndle.........this......."

Two Gryffindors inside, wands out, arena destroyed and his blood pressure suddenly soaring to heights it'd never know. For several silent moments, Malachi gaped at his arena, slowly stepping inside. Gaped at the patches of destruction and debris, the small spots that shields existed. In the moment, he was overcome by so many different emotions that at first, the man went entirely numb. It was shock, yes, he'd gone into shock.

These kids had the ENTIRE DUELING AREA of the arena and yet they went and BLEW UP THE SEATING AREA THAT WAS WELL OUT OF THE WAY.

He was seeing red.

"What in Merlin's bloody beard do you two think you're DOING?" Their wands he accio-ed but by now his face was going red. His vision was going red. His level of stress had hit code red. Grey eyes seemed to catch fire and his nostrils flared in obvious rage--rage he was doing his best to bottle because it simply wouldn't do to cast on his students. The paperwork that would follow. The obligatory visits to the Hospital Wing until they got better. He didn't have the time. "What ill thought rotted your brains so badly that you would destroy my dueling arena?" Any talk of an impostor was gone from his memory. THIS was all he could see. "Have you COMPLETELY lost ALL your senses???" He took several pauses and just when it seemed he was ready to speak again, there were more. More like he tried to contain himself. More while he remembered he was Headmaster and had an example to set--especially in light of the audience by the door.

SPOILER!!: sweetpinkpixie & Sangeetha
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
He wasn't sure what he had expected when he had called for help backup, but it was safe to say that the sixth year was sufficiently underwhelmed by what he got.

First was Nina who, on the norm, he enjoyed the company of and was among the few he would actively seek it out...but all he could think about was the boathouse and how her definition of 'help' consisted of shrieking. So it was a 'no' from him, especially when she started talking about Eloise. "....you give her far too much credit." Was Eloise even capable of brewing polyjuice? He had his doubts. Plus...WHERE would anyone get Godric Gryffindor hairs for that?

Of course there were countless other theories to apply to the situation, but Gryffindors were Gryffindoring and that ... ironically ... gave little pause to think.

That first year...was on Eiji's list. That second year was too but it seemed like something was clicking in her head FINALLY so he was willing to give her a pass.

Speaking of irony, the fact that it was Slytherins who were answering his Sonorus call was...ill-timed. His hazel-green eyes cast a cursory glance over at the first year who had entered AND would very much like to point out, Gryffindors, that the first thing out of her mouth were pure speculation about how this was even possible.

Self preservation, they had that.

He had half a mind to consider that sword a fake...but he also wasn't willing to take that chance. "OI YOU TWO," he barked at the Slytherin and Ravenclaw first years who seemed in their own little worlds despite the mass destruction around them and a grown man waving a sword around with every intention of cutting them down to make a path. "MOVE." He must have more of his parents in him than he gave himself credit for, because he was grabbing both of them by the hoods on their robs and tugging them out of the way of the "Sword of Gryffindor". Unfortunately for Eiji, the debris from all the explosions caused by the two Gryffindors ON HIS LIST made for uneven flooring and he tripped right over a pile of wooden rubble and fell square on his bum.

"....you were being morons, you mean," he retorted as Bernadette spoke. "Out of your bloody m----" And then, just as the Slytherin was groaning as he picked himself up off the floor, the headmaster arrived in a rage with his nostrils flaring so much that Eiji could practically see right up his nose and count the nose hairs. Not that he was looking, his eyes did quickly dart back to the now wandless pair of Gryffindors.

"I tried stopping them, headmaster," Eiji pointed out with flippant finger waves towards the pockets of seating and area that were still undamaged. Important to point out seeing as he had done a special service to the school and all. "They were taking orders from Godric Gryffindor." The sarcasm on his tongue was so thick it would stop a troll. "WHO then told them to turn their wands on me when I tried to stop them."

Which got him thinking about how the guy hadn't used magic himself...at all. Which was...very peculiar given what all was in the history books about the founder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira felt herself being dragged away. She opened her mouth to say 'What the..' and then saw the sword and shrieked. 'AAAAH!,' as she moved away.

'This..can't be..'

Okay, Tom was talking. Okay, what now? He wants to be Headmaster? Who was this Gryffindor person? Was he really THE Godric Gryffinodr or an impostor. Laila was right, strange things happened around here.

Cassi was just about to speak with everything going on at once until she felt the hood of her robes yanking back just as a sword swung in front of her and the girl standing next to her.

"EEEKKK!!!"

Not only was this Slytherin barking orders but saving her life as well. She stumbled on her feet to catch herself from falling. Her mouth hung open with a horrified expression.

Blink.

BLINK. BLINK. BLINK.

SPOILER!!: Weasley174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Tom was a bit scared when the ex Headmaster came into the room and he blew up and took their wands, how was he supposed to defend the dueling arena without a wand... This wasn't fait and he was going to be letting his founder down.

Tom looked down on the ground as the headmaster spoke, he was starting to feel very small especially with the way the headmaster was shouting at them. He felt small, like when he was little and he had eaten the last of the ice-cream without his mothers permission.

"Eh..." Tom was feeling so small so his voice was little more than a whisper. "Our founder, Gryffindor... he told us to do it." He was still shaking a little with nervous. "Oh and he also said, when I suggested to get you that we didn't need you because he was the headmaster now." Tom was a bit worried about that. Surely you couldn't have two headmaster. "Oh and then he went off to find Slytherin with his sword out." Now that was something he wanted to see, a duel between the founders.

Slowly her head turned towards the speaking Gryffindor boy. This was all so strange. Was he speaking of THE Salazar Slytherin? Here? In the....OH BOY. Who were these people and why did they look like the founders? So many questions.

Cassi turned to the...well...the only Headmaster she knew to answer as to why she was here. She was not going to be blamed for the mess about the place. Nope. Not her.

”I was signing up for dueling when I heard someone yelling…” placing her hands behind her back and finishing, ”…so I had to come and investigate.”

Yup. That was her only excuse to being here…in the middle of this…whatever was going on. She had nothing to do with it.

OOC: Holy cow. I haven't had to RP answer this much in a long time.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Gryffindor brb just waiting for Trent to murder Bernie, nbd
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Oh......... no.

Nononononooooooooo. No. No. Noooooooooooo.

Bernie felt glued to the floor and wished suddenly that she could just disappear at will, because she really needed a way out of this mess. Why couldn't Godric Gryffindor have come back B E F O R E the Headmaster's arrival? Now that would have been a duel the likes of which Hogwarts had never seen, but instead, she had a feeling she was about to be blasted into smithereens the same way the duelling arena seating was blasted by her, erm, just a few minutes ago.

She'd never seen the Headmaster like this, frankly. He looked like a raging bull, and now that he had her wand, she was sure he was going to pop it over his knee and snap it like a twig. She... she might deserve that, at this point, EXCEPT THAT---

"We were just following orders!" Bernie piped up, getting quite hot under the collar at the way Eiji just dismissed her and Tom and even called them M O R O N S. "It WAS Godric Gryffindor, in the flesh! He had the SWORD, the Sword of Gryffindor, sir, and and and he said that he was preparing this place for a duel," she didn't need to gesture to the destruction, but her blue eyes flicked that way anyway, "and that we had to help him, AND he told us to defend the arena while he went off to find Salazar Slytherin!"

It WAS true! It was! Bernie wouldn't destroy something without good reason, and she'd simply thought that following her Founder's orders WAS a good reason! "Everything Tom said IS TRUE." It wasn't her fault the other kids were so jaded that they didn't believe Gryffindor was R E A L.

This must be how Santa felt, all the time, always. So many haters out there.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 01-21-2020, 06:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Everything about this was utterly ridiculous. It made Nina roll her eyes so hard that it gave her a headache. Or perhaps the headache was of the Gryffindor variety. It was difficult to tell when you were surrounded by idiots…. Which made being called a ‘clown’ all the more laughable. That was rich coming from someone who thought Godric Gryffindor could actually be roaming the halls of Hogwarts. If it weren’t for the fact that she was gripping her wand in hand, she would have crossed her arms across her chest to share just how unimpressed she was with their naivety.

She was not amused by their antics, nor did she find this Gryffindor child the least bit intimidating. Nina, however, had practiced her glare for years. If looks could murder, Bernadette would not be standing. ”Are you actually this daft?!” SO unimpressed! While it seemed as if another Slytherin was joining their ranks, Nina didn’t pay them much mind. She was busy judging the Gryffindors and whoever was posing as Godric Gryffindor. Honestly, didn’t anyone do actual schoolwork at this castle!?

She turned to Eiji and gave him a look to say that it was still possible. Eloise had managed to pull a lot of unfortunate pranks in her time. Did Nina actually believe it to be Eloise parading around as Gryffindor? In all likelihood, no. He was right. It was far too clever for her. Eloise was always her first guess, however, because every 4 out of 5 times, it was right. Guilty until proven innocent.

She would have gone on to tell off the "house founder" some more, but before she knew it he was swinging his sword around (invoking a shrill "EEEEEK!!", from this one). The next chain of events happened so quickly that Nina hardly had time to process. Eiji was pushing the children out of the way, then he was tumbling to the ground, and finally, their Headmaster arrived to the scene. Her first thought was obviously to point fingers at the Gryffindors because they were the ones to destroy the arena and she would NOT be taking the blame for something she did not do. Especially because she liked Headmaster Trent (he is so pretty) and as far as she was concerned, it was very important that he liked her back.

Fortunately, Eiji took the liberty to explain everything and Nina felt no need to say more. Though, when their Headmaster was facing the Gryffindors inside the room, Nina wore a smug smile. The sweet, sweet satisfaction of due consequence. Of course she would wipe the look off her face entirely the moment he turned back. As far as any adult was concerned, Nina was so entirely shaken by the shocking destruction of school property and clear disregards for rules and respect. She was appalled by it, for the record. But she was also very happy that they were going to get in trouble, as it was very much deserved.

You are Lemon!

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 01-22-2020 at 02:15 AM. Reason: listen, there was one autocorrect typo that was causing me such pain i had to edit
Old 01-21-2020, 10:23 AM   #30 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

His head was starting to spin from the sheer amount of anger the man was feeling. The students had each, in turn, given him an account of what all had taken place but with each new answer...somehow...Malachi’s blood only seemed to boil hotter.

Godric Gryffindor??? GODRIC GRYFFINDOR???” Seven Years in that house and that name never once cultivated indignation in him as it did today. “Godric dead for well over a thousand years Gryffindor?” He questioned, hoping the emphasis would drive home just what made him so angry about all their “We were just following orders”, “our founder told us to” and “we don’t think very clearly” arguments.

“You destroyed my arena because you didn’t have the common sense to know that a man long dead shouldn’t be walking around giving you orders?? That he shouldn’t be walking around at all?? That he has NO AUTHORITY to GIVE YOU PERMISSION to DECIMATE MY dueling arena. At no point did either of you consider this??” Because that raised its own set of questions. These students didn’t understand stranger danger or the concept of reporting people that had no business being in the castle. Even worse, they followed those strange people. It was a serious security and safety risk.

“I assure you, Simpson, I am very much still Headmaster here and you’ve both already done enough for the arena.” Defending it was not one of those things. “And I’m equally disappointed you let any old body—because that’s who that was—get you to turn your wands on your fellow students. A duel, you said? Like the kind not allowed? Someone who you should have the common sense to know can’t truly be here, came and told you about something that would break rules and you.....you blindly went along with itlike—like SHEEP! Worse than sheep. Sheep flee from danger. This man had a sword, had you destroy school proper and told you he was Headmaster and NONE of that set off ANY warning bells! None! You just did it?”

And what was worse, this lunatic was roaming the castle in search of Slytherin. In light of the recent portrait fiasco, Trent had a good enough idea of what was going on and with students like some of these, it could only spell disaster.

“You will clean this up. Every bit of rubble. Every shattered seat. This place will be pristine before you set foot outside it. Your wands you will have to earn back. You will have to prove to me that you are responsible enough to use magic. 50 inches of parchment on why you think after your actions today, you still deserve to be a wand carrier—especially within these walls where critical thinking eludes you. I can’t have you damaging more school property on a whim while you figure it out. Drop it off at my office and we’ll see where it goes from there.”

The man took a deep, steadying breath. “Five points for trying to put an end to their folly, Rasting, and for having enough functioning brain cells to alert someone to an uninvited guest within the castle. You both could learn from him.”

He turned to those at the door again. ”Should any of you decide to stay and help, it would be greatly appreciated.” And likely rewarded.

He....was gonna need to take a long walk after this.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 01-23-2020, 08:25 PM   #31 (permalink)
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
Default Since no one else is responding...
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

Cassi witnessed what seemed to be the strangest of incidences she'd ever encountered. Quietly, she listened to the Headmaster as he scolded the two Gryffindors over what they did. She knew what she saw but it did not explain how someone who had been dead for years was alive, swinging a sword at children and destroying the castle.

Now she wondered if Salazar Slytherin would make an appearance or, Helga, or...or...Rowena Ravenclaw.

Shaking her head as if to clear her thoughts, she heard the Headmaster speak to the rest of the students.

Nope. She was not going to help this mess. She had helped to clean the common room and she was not going to help here. Even if she were to receive extra points for Slytherin.

This was a mess.

She nodded her head, turned on her heels and zipped out the door.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Tom was still trying to come to term with the fact the headmaster was keeping their wands, what if the guy came back. How would they defend themselves from him. Anyway, coming to think about it maybe it was a bad choice to listen to Gryffindor but the guy was epic and he seemed to be saying all the right things, who wouldn't want to see the duel of a life time.

Tom nodded as the Headmaster told him and the other young Gryffindor that they had to clean up this mess, he wanted to ask for his wand to make it easier but he daren't and so he started to slowly move the rubble into a pile so that it got cleaner, he also started to think about what his parchment was going to say.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:27 AM   #33 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default always planned on replying ;) RL has just taken it's toll the past few days
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

No thank you for saving their lives? Sure. Why not. The pair of new coming underclassmen seemed determined to not acknowledge certain presences in the dueling arena and Eiji could play that game too.

Well...he thought he could - the ignoring game that is - until the headmaster started going again and then his irritation at the entire situation started to calm a little. But only a little. He HAD just had some crazed man swinging his sword at him with every intention of decapitation. Maybe he wouldn't tell Missa about that bit, she would freak out. Or maybe he should for....anyway.

Everything the headmaster was saying had been wrapped up in the tone of Eiji's 'morons'. There were a lot more colorful things he could have said, but seeing as Bernadette was (unfortunately) a friend of his little sister's...he was trying to show some tact. That did not mean he still wouldn't call it as he saw it, however. Something she said though...struck a bit of a nerve with him and he couldn't quite put his finger on why. Preparing the arena for the greatest duel and yet...this so-called Godric Gryffindor hadn't even drawn his wand against any of them to disarm or otherwise deal with. He had asked Hogwarts own to turn against each other in that regard.

It was...curious. Very curious.

The sixth year found himself drawn from his thought spiral, though there was a quick glance at Nina to alert her that THEY needed to pick apart the scene together later, as the headmaster rightfully saw fit to award the Slytherin points for his services. Eiji would have, honestly, preferred a medal or something to be on display in the Trophy Room along with the names of both of his parents...so he was not entirely jumping for joy at a point reward. He cared not for the House Cup nor to have a flawed numbers system rank him among his peers.

But he wasn't going to look a gift abraxan in the mouth either. He liked the reasoning well enough to overlook everything else.

"Thank you, headmaster," Eiji thanks, feigning a bit of shocked humility while his eyes shot daggers at the two Gryffindors again. "I'll stay and help." Supervise, really. Though he could put his wand to work. "Suppose we could start with pushing all the rubble together into one pile?" Could likely transfigure it back into some semblance of what it was before if enough of the pieces were in the same spot. "Nina," he turned to his friend again with a very pointed look. "Come help me over here with some of these bigger pieces?"

They were going to talk now.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 01-26-2020, 05:11 AM   #34 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

SPOILER!!: eiji
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
No thank you for saving their lives? Sure. Why not. The pair of new coming underclassmen seemed determined to not acknowledge certain presences in the dueling arena and Eiji could play that game too.

Well...he thought he could - the ignoring game that is - until the headmaster started going again and then his irritation at the entire situation started to calm a little. But only a little. He HAD just had some crazed man swinging his sword at him with every intention of decapitation. Maybe he wouldn't tell Missa about that bit, she would freak out. Or maybe he should for....anyway.

Everything the headmaster was saying had been wrapped up in the tone of Eiji's 'morons'. There were a lot more colorful things he could have said, but seeing as Bernadette was (unfortunately) a friend of his little sister's...he was trying to show some tact. That did not mean he still wouldn't call it as he saw it, however. Something she said though...struck a bit of a nerve with him and he couldn't quite put his finger on why. Preparing the arena for the greatest duel and yet...this so-called Godric Gryffindor hadn't even drawn his wand against any of them to disarm or otherwise deal with. He had asked Hogwarts own to turn against each other in that regard.

It was...curious. Very curious.

The sixth year found himself drawn from his thought spiral, though there was a quick glance at Nina to alert her that THEY needed to pick apart the scene together later, as the headmaster rightfully saw fit to award the Slytherin points for his services. Eiji would have, honestly, preferred a medal or something to be on display in the Trophy Room along with the names of both of his parents...so he was not entirely jumping for joy at a point reward. He cared not for the House Cup nor to have a flawed numbers system rank him among his peers.

But he wasn't going to look a gift abraxan in the mouth either. He liked the reasoning well enough to overlook everything else.

"Thank you, headmaster," Eiji thanks, feigning a bit of shocked humility while his eyes shot daggers at the two Gryffindors again. "I'll stay and help." Supervise, really. Though he could put his wand to work. "Suppose we could start with pushing all the rubble together into one pile?" Could likely transfigure it back into some semblance of what it was before if enough of the pieces were in the same spot. "Nina," he turned to his friend again with a very pointed look. "Come help me over here with some of these bigger pieces?"

They were going to talk now.

Nina was very pleased with how the next few minutes unfolded though she was still incredibly annoyed with the ridiculous gryffindoring that had taken place only a few moments ago. Historical figures didn't just rise from the dead and roam around the castle. That wasn't how the world worked. Magic or not. There had to be an actual explanation for what she had just seen and she knew Eiji must have been thinking the same. The look he gave her was confirmation of that.

And while she did want to speak to Eiji, she really did not want to help clean up. Unfortunately, Headmaster Trent was the one Professor who she cared to have approval from and as such, she knew she would be helping regardless of any real desire to. "Me too," but she REALLY didn't want to. Let it be said.

........... The Slytherin shot Eiji a look, but upon doing so she quickly realized what he meant. And so without complaint she made her way over to him. "I hope you don't expect me to do any heavy lifting," her voice quiet enough so that only he could hear. She knew with their wands there would be no need to actually lift.

You are Lemon!
Old 02-02-2020, 06:29 AM   #35 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Thank Merlin she didn't protest and was able to read between the lines of his phrasing. So he waited until she had come over, standing shoulder to shoulder, before saying anything else. "That is what your wand is for, you know," reminds her as he retrieves his own - since they had not had theirs taken from them for being morons. First on his own personal agenda was removing the shield charms from around the few zones he had managed to sanction off while the younger Gryffindors were raising hell.

Glancing over his shoulder at the remaining students and headmaster, he turned back to Nina and actually did start looking through the rubble. Though he wasn't really doing it to clean up, rather he was looking to investigate. "....he tried to get those younger Gryffindors to use magic themselves against me," says with a taste of disdain in his tone. As if a first year could land a spell against him to begin with. He was still skeptical that that had actually been Godric Gryffindor to begin with because, how? "...asked them to do it rather than do it himself." Bores his gaze into her and waits to see if she came to the same or similar conclusion he had.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 02-02-2020, 07:09 PM   #36 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Gryffindor belated reply but we've been busy cleanings, yessirs, we haz
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernadette had nearly been brought to tears by the Headmaster's enraged response, as if he, too, thought they were morons for believing in and following their house founder. Guess you weren't supposed to trust adults, not even courageous, heroic, HOGWARTS FOUNDING adults. She looked down at the ground and didn't even say a peep about her assigned punishment.

This wasn't the first time she'd lost her wand.

The second year sniffled loudly and shuffled over to a bit of the debris, starting by picking it up and then collecting it into a pile. Maybe Rasting could vanish it for them. She didn't have a broom or anything, so she didn't really know how she was supposed to clean things here.

She did, however, notice how that Nasty Girl was whispering with the Slytherin, and gave her a dirty look as she kicked a big piece of blown-up seat. She was not daft OR a moron. She just... believed. All these other kids were too jaded to even DESERVE magic, as far as she was concerned.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 02-03-2020, 03:38 AM   #37 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Of course she could read between the lines of his phrasing. That and the way he looked at her. They had gotten good at communicating with looks, the two of them. Maybe it was a result of their similar thought processes, but she often felt that she could have entire conversations with Eiji without ever needing to say a word out loud. Especially when his words elicited an eyeroll because he ought to know exactly what that meant by now. She was giving him one of those at the moment too, by the way. "Whatever."

Nina glanced over her shoulder too, catching the look that the Gryffindor sent her way in the process of doing so. Nina paid no mind and simply rolled her eyes in retaliation because she was the epitome of mature, obviously. It wasn't her fault that the girl decided to act impulsively and destroy any ounce of credibility she may have once posessed in the eyes of their Headmaster. Honestly, Gryffindors could be so thick. She would know, she was dating one. Though Calyx would never act out like this. He had enough sensibility to know right from wrong.

She moved her attention back to Eiji as he spoke up again. She, too, found this to be quite peculiar. "That's strange..." she confirmed, pausing for a moment to give it considerable thought. "And there's no reason to rely on first and second years for magic unless...." she trailed off, looking at him with a knowing look that conveyed all that he needed to see to understand that she understood the point he was trying to make.

You are Lemon!