FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 933 users online including...
Antonioimc , RdSNix , Antoniotce , Antoniorbu

4 members
929 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Honeydukes (FanFiction) > Bertie Bott's Challenge Area

Bertie Bott's Challenge Area Writers beware! There are crazy and challenging activities in here. Abandon hope all ye who enter.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2022, 06:34 PM

Default 50 Stories about a Hufflepuff bookworm, Daniel Yoon - Sa13+

Hello~

Welcome to my SS50 stories about my Hogwarts character, Daniel Yoon. I hope you enjoy reading them~

Disclaimer: The wizarding world belongs to J.K Rowling.

Characters who are not mine will be credited in the post itself.

SPOILER!!: Prompts
[GROUP 4
1. Judgement. 2. Roll call 3. Slick 4. Reign 5. Creek 6. Turtle dove 7. Silk sheets 8. Sunrise 9. Silver 10. Nocturnal

GROUP 6
1. All night study session 2. overdue library book 3. Overthinking 4. Riddle of the Spinx 5. Eclectic 6. Obnoxious 7. Bronze 8. Dictionary 9. Point Me 10. Diadem

GROUP 11
1. Cuckoo 2. Eon 3. Era 4. Hourglass 5. Timeturner 6. Pendulum 7. Sundial 8. Past 9. Present 10. Future

GROUP 18
1. Sorting Hat 2. Telescope 3. Quill 4. Dress robes 5. Common room 6. Whomping Willow 7. Portraits 8. Headmaster 9. Staircase 10. Dungeon

GROUP 19
1. Veela 2. Kneazle 3. House elf 4. Owl 5. Pureblood 6. Muggle 7. Animagus 8. Thestrals 9. Leprechaun 10. Goblin

Hourglass
(Group 11.4)
Lisa Nam: Watson
Victoria Gellar (V): Kayquilz

Hogwarts (Age 15)
Seated near the window in the library, Daniel looked up from his book to check on the hourglass that stood on the side of the desk. The orange-coloured sand had already fallen to the bottom of the glass for the third time that evening. He yawned as he rose up from his chair, closed the notebook in which he had been taking notes and placed it, together with his textbooks and writing material, in his shoulder bag before exiting the library.

"Daniel, wait!" the Hufflepuff turned his head to see Lisa approaching him with V at her side. "What?" he questioned as he halted his steps and waited for them to catch up with him.
Well, V and I had been discussing this and" Lisa said. "We want you to join our study group" V added. Daniel took a moment to consider it before he shrugged his shoulders. "Fine" he said. He did prefer to study alone but with the upcoming OWL exams, it was better to share notes.
Old 10-18-2022, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Silk sheets
(Group 4.7)

Yoon Manor (Age 9)
Daniel stomped up the staircase, his face flushed with rage. He marched down the carpeted hallway till he stood in front of his father's home office door. He entered the room without even knocking.

"Father, i have something to say"

His father arched an eyebrow as he looked at his youngest son over his glasses. "What is it, Daniel?" he inquired, tiredly. Daniel's usual reason for speaking was to complain, and today appeared to be no exception.

"Fire the new maid!" He huffed as he crossed his arms, oblivious to his father's sigh. "Care to explain your reason?" his father questioned, playing along for the time being. He wasn't about to fire a perfectly decent maid.

” She put silk sheets on my bed!” Daniel spoke dramatically, and his father had to restrain himself from laughing ”I told her that I wanted the sateen sheets. She is CLEARLY incapable of performing her duties!”

It was going to be a long evening.

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 12:00 PM.
DuckyLinJi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 12:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Thestrals
(Group 19.8)

Yoon Manor (Age 10)
Daniel lay on his stomach on his brother's bed, his legs swinging in the air as he flipped through one of Minjae's textbooks "What is that?" he pointed to a sketch of a skeletal-like horse. His brother, who was playing a game on his phone, looked down briefly to check what Daniel was pointing at.

"...That's a thestral" Minjae said "What is a thestral?" Daniel asked, his dark brown eyes wide with curiosity as he glanced up at his older brother, and Minjae sighed. "It's a creature that only those who have seen death can see." Daniel sat upright in bed and looked from the drawing to his big brother. ”So I can’t see them?” he pouted. "Can you see them?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. There was a brief silence before his brother responded with a fairly weak "Yes, I can"

"Woah! That's awesome— OW!" He rubbed his forehead where Minjae had flicked it hard with his fingers. "That is not 'awesome', Daniel. Don’t ever let me hear you say that again"

The ten-year-old muttered something under his breath.

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old 10-20-2022, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Obnoxious
(Group 6.6)
Victoria Gellar (V): Kayquilz
Prof. Schmoe: ArianaBlack

Hogwarts (Age 11)
Seated at the bonfire during a muggle studies class, Daniel overheard Victoria telling another classmate that he was ‘the worst person she had ever met'. It was for the best that he hadn't noticed the obnoxious drawing she had made of him because he would have attempted to hex her right at that instant ”And you’re a stupid crybaby!” he shouted instead as he jumped up from his seat and glared at her from over the crackling fire, momentarily forgetting they were in class.

”That is enough”

Daniel had opened his mouth to say more but then wisely closed it. ” We speak to our classmates with respect, please. Mr. Yoon and Ms. Gellar, I’d like you both to come with me to my office after class” Daniel’s glare had now shifted from V to Professor Schmoe.

Instead of taking a seat, the first-year stomped away angrily and stood somewhere away from the rest of the class.

Old 10-21-2022, 05:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Diadem
(Group 6.10)

Yoon Manor (Age 15)
” Sweetheart? It's your turn to pick your gift." Daniel looked away from the unusually bright peak on top of the Christmas tree as his mother spoke, he was certain that his brother had cast a charm on it. He stood up and walked over to the gifts. He picked up a small package that had his name on it and began to open it up.

The Hufflepuff blinked, unsure what to make of this. "What is..." he questioned, turning around with a silver diadem in his hand. It was made of plastic and richly decorated with blue fake gemstones. "I thought you might have wanted a diadem with the Cinderella costume that you wore for Halloween" Minjae said with a snicker behind his hand. "I thought it would bring out your eyes." he laughed out loud now.

Daniel hurled the plastic object at his older brother, who ducked to avoid it. ”My eyes are brown, you ugly gargoyle!” Wait, no that shouldn’t be the part that was bothering him. HOW had he known about his costume?!

Old 10-22-2022, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Animagus
(Group 19.7)
Maya Nam: iBeJenn

Hogwarts (Age 13)
Daniel, seated on the chair inside of one of the domes, kept looking up from his book to catch a glimpse of Maya. He'd had a small crush on the older Slytherin for some time now and although he was aware that he would never have a chance, he was still overjoyed that she liked his company "What are you reading?" She asked.

Daniel's ears turned bright red as if he had been caught staring. He looked down at his book and held it up for her to see the cover. "Well, I heard about Animagi and became interested in the topic. It's incredibly fascinating!" he nodded. "I know I can't choose my animagus form but I'm curious what it would be... " he said "Well if you could choose your form, what would you choose?" Maya asked and Daniel thought for a moment.

"My big brother tells me I'm 'cat-like,' so... maybe a cat?"

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:58 AM.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Headmaster
(Group 18.8)
Prof. Trent: DaniDiNardo

Hogwarts (Age 11)
Daniel had been most excited about Defense Against the Dark Arts, so imagine his joy when he realized that it was his first class in his first year at Hogwarts.

The first year looked down at the box the Headmaster was holding as he stood in front of the closed door and without greeting the man, he grabbed one and began writing his name.

"I suggest greeting your professors when you get to classes” Daniel didn't raise his head until he heard his name and realized the man was speaking to him. ”Yoon.. Any relation to Minjae Yoon?” At the mention of the name, the Hufflepuff looked up from his task of attaching the nametag to his robe. ” He’s my big brother, he graduated last year”

”I see, I expect great things from him” the Headmaster spoke, and Daniel's face fell for a moment. The Headmaster seemed to like his brother as well... Everyone he had spoken to seemed to like his brother more...

His brother this, his brother that. He felt annoyed again.

Daniel knew that his brother had not even cared about his studies. So why were they speaking highly of him?!

Old 10-29-2022, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Sorting Hat
(Group 18.1)

Hogwarts (Age 11)

”Yoon, Daniel”

He took a step towards the stool in the center of the Great Hall, his heart racing as he sat and the Sorting Hat was placed on his head.

His older brother had told him about the Houses, and based on the information he had gathered, he was certain he'd be in Ravenclaw. He wanted to be in Ravenclaw.

”Another Yoon!” Daniel jumped when he heard the voice. ”I sorted your brother a short while ago”

“Yes, I know. Now sort me into Ravenclaw” Daniel demanded and the Hat chuckled.

”I see you're as impatient as your brother. Let's see what we've got going on in your little head."

Time passed. He had to wait longer than he would have liked. He was aware that the entire school was staring at him because the Hat couldn't decide where to sort him. His ears turned red in embarrassment as he imagined himself being the center of attention when the Hat shouted.

“You, my boy, belong in HUFFLEPUFF!”

“YES! ---WAIT, WHAT?!” he was ushered out of the stool before he could argue with the Hat that it made an OBVIOUS mistake.

Old 11-02-2022, 05:07 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Overthinking
(Group 6.3)

Hogwarts (Age 15)
Daniel sat upright in his dormitory bed in the middle of the night. His heart was pounding in his chest and he had difficulty breathing though he was glad the room was dark because tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. He didn't want any of the other fifth years to see him like this.

It wasn't like him to be overthinking, but even he couldn't stop the intrusive thoughts of failing his exams which had plagued his mind for some time now. Daniel leaned over his bed to reach for his nightstand, opening the second drawer with a trembling hand.

He took out a small vial with a light purple-pink color inside. He uncorked the stopper and drank the Calming Draught before he placed the empty vial back in the drawer and lay back down.

He still couldn’t sleep, but at least his mind was at ease again.

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:57 AM.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Bronze
(Group 6.7)

Yoon Manor (Age 4)
Daniel laughed gleefully as he sped the car through the long corridor inside the Manor. The staff had gathered together and given the young Master an automatic toy car for his fourth birthday, and they were already regretting the decision. Especially since they discovered that the car went faster than they expected.

Daniel swerved right, ignoring one of the maids' frenzied calls to slow down the car. He was having the time of his life! The toy car's side hit the leg of one of the tables in the hallway. The maid shrieked as she watched a bronze candle holder fall to the ground behind the child. "Master Daniel, it's dangerous! Please stop the car" Daniel simply stuck out his tongue and drove away, the poor maid pursuing him once more.

Old 11-07-2022, 01:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Turtle Dove
(Group 4.6)
Lisa Nam: Watson

Hogwarts (Age 15)
It was valentines day and like every year, Daniel was hiding in the library. He didn't want anything to do with this 'holiday' and the students being lovey-dovey turtle-dovey. The Hufflepuff pocketed V’s letter in his robe pocket at the moment that Lisa approached him. He really needed to find a better hiding place...

” Reading a romance mystery in honor of today’s festivities?” she asked, her head tilted to the side. Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes. "Very funny” As Lisa handed him a gift, he closed his book. ” I know you find today silly but I still got you a gift, happy hearts day” The Hufflepuff took the gift and began unwrapping it, revealing a novel."There's a message on the inside” she said and Daniel opened it up to read it. He stayed silent for a brief moment before letting out a light chuckle. Leave it to Lisa to propose getting 'platonically' married at a specific age if they hadn't already found partners by that time.

Old 11-08-2022, 05:44 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Eon
(Group 11.2)

Yoon Manor (Age 7)
"No, hold your index finger this way and make a circle using your wrist" Daniel listened to his brother and followed his instructions. They were inside of the greenhouse next to their manor, Minjae had promised to teach the seven-year-old a few spells. He didn't have a wand, and his brother wasn't allowed to use magic outside of school as a fourteen-year-old, so they came up with the idea of using ordinary branches. "Like this?" he asked as he carried out the action.

His face lit up as his brother complimented him. ” Yes! That is the levitating charm's wand movement." "I can LEVITATE things?" he asked, awestruck before he hit Minjae's hand away as his hair was ruffled. "Once you got your wand, you can" Daniel's face dropped and he crossed his arms over each other. "That is going to take an eon..." He wanted a wand now!

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-13-2022, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Owl
(Group 19 - 4)

Yoon Manor (Age 15)
Seated at the dining table for breakfast with his older brother, Daniel picked up a piece of scallion pancake from a plate. His parents and the staff were already working but he didn't care. He had been silent all morning, waiting nervously for a special letter to be delivered. When he looked out the window, his face paled when he saw an owl flying their way. He jumped up, spilling his cup of coffee on the table, and dashed to the window to let the owl in. "Did you get your OWL exam results?" Daniel nodded, and after his brother convinced him, he opened it with trembling hands.

”And?” Minjae asked from the other side of the long table ”I…I failed” He sat back down on the chair with his hands in his hair. A moment later, the paper was snatched away as his older brother read his results in disbelief.

Quote:
Daniel Yoon has achieved:

Ancient Runes: O
Arithmancy: O
Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Herbology: O
History of Magic: E
Muggle Studies: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O
This was the worst day of his life.

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-20-2022, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Sunrise
(Group 4-8)

Yoon Manor (Age 10)
It was around 5 am and Daniel sat upright in his bed. He had his fingers in his ears and was trying to concentrate on anything other than his older brother's terrified cries. It happened almost every night after he got home from Hogwarts, and the ten-year-old despised hearing his brother in such anguish.

He noticed movement in his mirror's reflection and knew that his mother had shut his door. He did not mind. He was too afraid to walk over to close the door himself. He turned on his light and began counting every single one of his books that lined the wall of his room, occasionally wiping away frustrated tears with his arms. After a while, he checked his alarm clock once he was sure his brother was calm again. He didn't feel like sleeping any longer though, so he got out of bed and grabbed a book before heading to the window, waiting to watch the sunrise.

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old 01-02-2023, 12:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Staircase
(Group 18.9)
Prof. Simon Holden: Watson

Hogwarts (Age 12)
Daniel sat on the staircase in the entrance hall, refusing to enter the great hall for the start of the term feast. He flipped to the page he had last dog-eared and was about to start reading when he noticed someone in his peripheral vision. He was older than any student he had ever seen, implying that this was a new professor.

Ugh. Great.

"Once Tre— Headmaster Trent begins his speech, I'll enter the great hall." he stated lazily. "That's not against the rules, is it?" He arched his brow “It is not..” he chuckled, folding his arms across his chest which annoyed the Hufflepuff even more. “I simply wondered why you would be out here by yourself and not in there with your friends... I figured you may have been avoiding someone..."

Daniel nearly snorted. He wasn't going to talk about how he found out that Jasper had hosted a summer party and had invited everyone in his year...except him and that he didn't want to pretend to small talk with people who obviously did not like him.

"You know, just because someone sits alone instead of in a crowded hall does not suggest that something is wrong"...."Sir"

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:21 PM   #16 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Common Room
(Group 18.5)

Hogwarts (Age 11)
Daniel was seething as he stomped towards the Hufflepuff Common Room. It had been one of those days when everything seemed to go wrong, and his bad luck had not yet come to an end. For a brief moment, he wondered if he had been cursed over breakfast. But who would do such a thing?

He hadn't been cursed though, but he did lean against one of the barrels for a moment, wondering who would want to curse him if they had the opportunity. Atlas? V? Haven? Who else didn't like him?

The first year huffed loudly and walked over to the Common Room's entrance. He took out his wand and in the rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff, tapped the third barrel from the bottom, middle of the second row.

He hadn't even finished when the barrel above him burst open, dousing him in vinegar.

"FINE! I don't want to enter anyway!" He kicked the barrel with his feet. "And stop laughing or I will curse you and your families!" he shouted at a group of laughing third-year girls and stomped back up the stairs again. He had to get this smell off of him.

Last edited by DuckyLinJi; 06-11-2023 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2023, 01:34 PM   #17 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Overdue library book
(Group 6.2)

Yoon Manor (Age 16)
Daniel was reading a book on the living room couch when he noticed the butler standing in the open doorway. "What it? Do I have to attend another boring event?" He was still tired from yesterday's store opening. "Nothing like that, but I couldn't help but notice you're reading an overdue library book" Daniel frowned and then reached into his back pocket to grab his phone. He looked through his notes and found that the man had been correct. It was due yesterday. "How'd you..." Daniel's ears turned red for a brief moment "Why did you not inform me yesterday?!" he asked harshly and leaned back against the couch as he calmed down again

"Call the library and inform them that I'm keeping the book. Payment for it will be made within 3 business days." he said, motioning with his hand for the man to leave. "Master Daniel, you are aware that a borrowed library book cannot be purchased. They have no sales mechanism." The sixteen-year-old felt irritated and glared up at him. "Did I stutter?" No. Now make it happen"

Old 06-09-2023, 10:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Judgement
Group 4.1)

Yoon Manor (Age 13)

"You look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you, young man"

Daniel raised his head to look at his father, who was seated behind his desk in his home office. "And stand up straight" he obeyed in an instant.

"Father, I'm not sure what the problem is. It was only 35,000 Pounds. "How come I can't—"

"Just because.." His father hadn't raised his voice, but there was an edge to it that made Daniel instantly close his mouth. "..we have the money does not give you permission to green-light a secret room project!" He had the impression that he was being judged and couldn't figure out why. He hadn’t thought his father would notice the transaction because it was such an insignificant number.

“You’re grounded until you return to Hogwarts. Leave your mobile on my desk and I will send a maid to take away your books“ Daniel opened his mouth to protest but decided against it. “I’ll deal with the workers. Now get out of my sight”

Daniel bowed deeply, shuffled out of the office, and dashed up to his bedroom to hide a couple of his books before they were taken away.

Old 06-11-2023, 11:52 AM   #19 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Past
(Group 11.8)

Yoon Manor (Age 7)
Daniel felt the corners of his mouth tuck as he looked up at his piano teacher. He didn't like many people, but he secretly adored the woman. She was thoughtful and kind, and she was probably the first person who didn't treat him as "the child of someone important."

"Excellent job today, Daniel. I can tell you've improved this month." Daniel's ears turned red. The woman looked at her watch and slung her bag over her shoulder. "Our next lesson will be on Sunday next week she said as she moved to stand up, but a hand was placed on her arm. ”Don't…..” Daniel frowned and muttered the next few words while looking down at the piano. "Could you stay a little longer?" She smiled sadly, apologized, and left, saying she had more students to teach but that she would bring him some sweets the next time.

Daniel fixed his gaze on the wall of the music room. He could hear the house staff working below and knew his parents would be working until late at night. He stood up, closed the piano lid, and left the room, feeling a sense of loneliness that he could not place.
Old 11-16-2023, 08:37 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2

Creek
(Group 4.5)

Hogwarts (age 16)
Daniel protested as fourth-year Meredith Rowle ushered him along. She'd been raving about a location she'd discovered while photographing around the school and was now attempting to show it to him. "If you're wasting my time here..." he said as he followed her through the pathways and up a hill on the right rather than the path on the left.

Meredith came to a halt near some foliage and pushed it aside "In here," she said. Daniel paused before following. He pushed twigs aside and climbed over a log until he heard running water. Coming into the clearing, his gaze was drawn to the creek in front of him "How did you find this place?" he asked.

"I told you I'd find you a quiet place, and it's ideal for practicing spells, isn't it? Anyway, that will be five Galleons" Daniel arched his brow. "For what?" he asked. "Hey, I spend my own time trying to find something for you, I know you're from a rich family so it's not like you'll miss it," Daniel sighed "Whatever, but don't tell anyone else about this place."

The Gryffindor grinned "I'll keep that promise for six Galleons"