sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1193 users online including...
hermionesclone , Stevendalo , guardrDelia , Marinalfd

4 members
1189 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 58: May - August 2021

Term 58: May - August 2021 Term Fifty-Eight: Have Some Bread (Sept 2104 - June 2105)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:13 PM

Default Girls' Bathroom

GIRLS ONLY! STAY OUT, POTTER AND WEASLEY! The funny inscription etched on this door with a potions knife reminds us all of the great deeds Harry Potter and his friends performed in this very bathroom. Today it is fortunately no longer nearly as shifty as it used to be. Nevertheless, this bathroom is still haunted by the one and only Moaning Myrtle and, if you happen to speak Parseltongue, can gain access to an empty Chamber of Secrets.

If you are ever in need of extra toilet paper or a towel dispenser needs to be restocked, there is a small cupboard across from the sinks containing all of the bathroom necessities you could ever need. Do the caretaker a favour and keep this restroom clean and in tact. The toilets should only be used for, well, your bathroom business -- not for brewing advanced potions. And please try not to upset Myrtle in any way so she doesn't burst into a loud fit of crying and wailing and decide to flood the bathroom and the corridor outside for the millionth time. Be nice to her, even if you must lie.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:21 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default Misa!
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Margaret was trying a new way to do her hair, where it wasn't just braided and tied back all the time. She liked the utility of having it pulled back, especially for flying and running, but she'd seen some of the older girls with their hair down and pretty, and she wanted to practice that, too.

The only problem was she needed more time and space, and better lighting than they had in the Hufflepuff dormitories. So she'd trudged herself up to the second floor bathroom, with her hairbrush and a few Muggle hair products. She'd been flying earlier, so it was a bit tangled, and her first order of business was to make it not-tangled. So she could somehow make it all nice and smooth and wavy, like Phoebe James and Gracelyn and the other older girls' hair.

She wanted her hair to be shiny, even after flying.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Margaret was trying a new way to do her hair, where it wasn't just braided and tied back all the time. She liked the utility of having it pulled back, especially for flying and running, but she'd seen some of the older girls with their hair down and pretty, and she wanted to practice that, too.

The only problem was she needed more time and space, and better lighting than they had in the Hufflepuff dormitories. So she'd trudged herself up to the second floor bathroom, with her hairbrush and a few Muggle hair products. She'd been flying earlier, so it was a bit tangled, and her first order of business was to make it not-tangled. So she could somehow make it all nice and smooth and wavy, like Phoebe James and Gracelyn and the other older girls' hair.

She wanted her hair to be shiny, even after flying.
Misa had a snack in her last class and wanted to check her teeth. She ducked in to a bathroom (luckily a Ladies' room this time). She glanced over to see that it was occupied.

At least it was someone she knew. She didn't think the Hufflepuff girl would judge her for checking her teeth.

"Hello." she greeted softly before checking her reflection.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 05-16-2021, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Default Kolyander <3
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

It was a very nice bathroom, although it had a bit of an eerie feel to it. Once Remy had finished her business in the cubicle, she stood in front of the sink with the mirror and made a few pouty faces at herself as she washed her hands. Yes, it was definitely her hair that wasn't quite right.

She pulled it down from the ponytail it was in, and started to plait it, still making the odd pouty face at herself.

Remy wondered if there was a spell that she could use to do her hair for her. She made a mental note to look it up in the library later.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing
Old 05-16-2021, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
It was a very nice bathroom, although it had a bit of an eerie feel to it. Once Remy had finished her business in the cubicle, she stood in front of the sink with the mirror and made a few pouty faces at herself as she washed her hands. Yes, it was definitely her hair that wasn't quite right.

She pulled it down from the ponytail it was in, and started to plait it, still making the odd pouty face at herself.

Remy wondered if there was a spell that she could use to do her hair for her. She made a mental note to look it up in the library later.
Exploring the castle meant bathrooms too. Such as this one. Though Dahlia already knew as much as there was to be known about this bathroom and all that consisted within it. That wasn't going to stop her from inspecting every inch of this place with her own two bright blue eyes.

Reaching the bathroom on the second floor, Lia ran her finger lightly over the words that had been etched into the door many many years before her time. Potter and Weasley. Pretty cool that it was still here. Fixing her bag over her shoulder, she pushed the door open and stepped into the bathroom.

"Hi, Remy," she greeted lightly walking over towards the sink to have a look at the faucets as she noticed the other girl there fixing her hair. The detailing was really pretty.

You are Bread!
Old 05-16-2021, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Exploring the castle meant bathrooms too. Such as this one. Though Dahlia already knew as much as there was to be known about this bathroom and all that consisted within it. That wasn't going to stop her from inspecting every inch of this place with her own two bright blue eyes.

Reaching the bathroom on the second floor, Lia ran her finger lightly over the words that had been etched into the door many many years before her time. Potter and Weasley. Pretty cool that it was still here. Fixing her bag over her shoulder, she pushed the door open and stepped into the bathroom.

"Hi, Remy," she greeted lightly walking over towards the sink to have a look at the faucets as she noticed the other girl there fixing her hair. The detailing was really pretty.
Hmmm... no. She didn't like her plaits anymore and pulled them out. Remy frowned and sighed as she looked in the mirror, then softened her expression when she heard someone else enter the bathroom. OH! It was that girl she had met in Diagon Alley, the girl who was good at Herbology.

"Hay, Dahlia. I'm just trying to do my hair." She informed her, just to make it clear that a bathroom wasn't her choice of hang out spots. "What do you think... plaits, or a ponytail?" Or another suggestion.

Maybe Dahlia could help her brew a hair growth potion. This would be the perfect place for potion brewing, right?

Old 05-16-2021, 09:29 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Hmmm... no. She didn't like her plaits anymore and pulled them out. Remy frowned and sighed as she looked in the mirror, then softened her expression when she heard someone else enter the bathroom. OH! It was that girl she had met in Diagon Alley, the girl who was good at Herbology.

"Hay, Dahlia. I'm just trying to do my hair." She informed her, just to make it clear that a bathroom wasn't her choice of hang out spots. "What do you think... plaits, or a ponytail?" Or another suggestion.

Maybe Dahlia could help her brew a hair growth potion. This would be the perfect place for potion brewing, right?
Lia smiled softly at her. "I see that. Are you having trouble getting it to stay how you want it to?" Since she had just taken out whatever hairstyle she had done to her hair moments ago. Oh, she was asking her opinion on hairstyles?! "Umm, well I usually leave my own hair down but I also love making it wavy or a bit curly, I adore plaits and pigtails too."

Turning around to face Remy, Lia leaned lightly against one of the sinks. She quietly studied the younger girls face for a couple of moments. "I think plaits would look really good but you can also try lots of other styles too. Half-up and down, maybe to the side, french braids. Different hair ties, clips, ribbons or even a bit of hair color or glitter can change an entire look if that's what you're going for." All of these were fun options too and not all that hard either.

You are Bread!
Old 05-17-2021, 01:36 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Misa had a snack in her last class and wanted to check her teeth. She ducked in to a bathroom (luckily a Ladies' room this time). She glanced over to see that it was occupied.

At least it was someone she knew. She didn't think the Hufflepuff girl would judge her for checking her teeth.

"Hello." she greeted softly before checking her reflection.

Mamie looked up as someone joined her at the mirror. Oh, it was Misa! She paused her hair brushing, smiling happily as her newest friend greeted her.

"Hi, Misa!" she said brightly. "I don't think you need a mirror--you always look so nice!" She eyed the girl's hair. It was really shiny. Maybe she should ask Misa for hair advice if she couldn't get hers to cooperate.
Old 05-17-2021, 03:56 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Quote:

Mamie looked up as someone joined her at the mirror. Oh, it was Misa! She paused her hair brushing, smiling happily as her newest friend greeted her.

"Hi, Misa!" she said brightly. "I don't think you need a mirror--you always look so nice!" She eyed the girl's hair. It was really shiny. Maybe she should ask Misa for hair advice if she couldn't get hers to cooperate.
Misa smiled at the compliment. "Thanks. I try." It was nice to know the things she did were noticed. She very much liked to be presentable.

"What are you up to?"

Old 05-17-2021, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
Lia smiled softly at her. "I see that. Are you having trouble getting it to stay how you want it to?" Since she had just taken out whatever hairstyle she had done to her hair moments ago. Oh, she was asking her opinion on hairstyles?! "Umm, well I usually leave my own hair down but I also love making it wavy or a bit curly, I adore plaits and pigtails too."

Turning around to face Remy, Lia leaned lightly against one of the sinks. She quietly studied the younger girls face for a couple of moments. "I think plaits would look really good but you can also try lots of other styles too. Half-up and down, maybe to the side, french braids. Different hair ties, clips, ribbons or even a bit of hair color or glitter can change an entire look if that's what you're going for." All of these were fun options too and not all that hard either.
Remy nodded, a very sad and dramatic expression on her face. It sounded like Dahlia knew stuff about doing hair, and she was going to take full advantage of that. "Do you know how to do french braids? I think they're really pretty... I dunno how to do them, though..." She tried to be as suggestive as possible, even giving slight puppy eyes.

"What're you up to anyway?" She thought it'd be best to ask before asking Dahlia to be her personal hair stylist. Chances are she came in here just to quickly use the bathroom and then get on with her day.

SIIIIIIIGggggggghhhh.... suggestive sigggggghing.

Old 05-17-2021, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Remy nodded, a very sad and dramatic expression on her face. It sounded like Dahlia knew stuff about doing hair, and she was going to take full advantage of that. "Do you know how to do french braids? I think they're really pretty... I dunno how to do them, though..." She tried to be as suggestive as possible, even giving slight puppy eyes.

"What're you up to anyway?" She thought it'd be best to ask before asking Dahlia to be her personal hair stylist. Chances are she came in here just to quickly use the bathroom and then get on with her day.

SIIIIIIIGggggggghhhh.... suggestive sigggggghing.
The look on Remy's face nearly made her giggle, it reminded her of herself when she wanted something or of her little niece Bryony. Only Bry gave the puppy eyes, pouty lip, whined and would even cry if she had to. That kid was dramatic with a capital D but she was the cutest kid ever. Rather than giggle like she wanted to, Dahlia smiled at the slightly younger girl. "Uh-huh," she nodded. It was just one of the many hairstyles she could do. Perks of having a very large family. "I can do your hair for you, if you like? Maybe even teach you how to do it yourself sometime."

Erm.. Dahlia wasn't sure how to answer this. Oh, I'm just exploring every inch of the castle and that includes this bathroom. Yeah, because that didn't sound a little silly. "Nothing much really. I just remembered something my sister had once told me about this bathroom and I wanted to take a look." She shrugged a shoulder like it was no big deal at all. They could continue talking about hair.

You are Bread!
Old 05-17-2021, 08:32 PM   #12 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
The look on Remy's face nearly made her giggle, it reminded her of herself when she wanted something or of her little niece Bryony. Only Bry gave the puppy eyes, pouty lip, whined and would even cry if she had to. That kid was dramatic with a capital D but she was the cutest kid ever. Rather than giggle like she wanted to, Dahlia smiled at the slightly younger girl. "Uh-huh," she nodded. It was just one of the many hairstyles she could do. Perks of having a very large family. "I can do your hair for you, if you like? Maybe even teach you how to do it yourself sometime."

Erm.. Dahlia wasn't sure how to answer this. Oh, I'm just exploring every inch of the castle and that includes this bathroom. Yeah, because that didn't sound a little silly. "Nothing much really. I just remembered something my sister had once told me about this bathroom and I wanted to take a look." She shrugged a shoulder like it was no big deal at all. They could continue talking about hair.
Remy was JUST about to ask outright, but it seemed her puppy eyes had already done the trick. She beamed in accomplishment. "Yes, please!!" She spun around and jumped onto the floor, crossing her legs in front of her. It would be easier for Dahlia to have more space if she were sat down, but also her legs were aching. "Here's my hair tie, and my hairbrush." Remy handed them both from over her shoulder to Dahlia.

Oh, that was a perfectly good reason to be wandering into bathrooms. "I just came in here to use the loo." She chuckled. "Did you see the etchings on the door? Pretty cool, right? Is that what your sister told you about?" Maybe something COOL happened in this bathroom once.

Old 05-18-2021, 01:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Misa smiled at the compliment. "Thanks. I try." It was nice to know the things she did were noticed. She very much liked to be presentable.

"What are you up to?"
Margaret smiled back. "Me? Oh, I'm..." She gave her hair another pass through with the brush. Finally, it didn't snag on any tangles this time. "I'm trying to make my hair smooth and shiny, like the older girls," she said.

"Well- or like yours, even." Misa had very shiny hair. Had she mentioned that?
Old 05-18-2021, 12:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Remy was JUST about to ask outright, but it seemed her puppy eyes had already done the trick. She beamed in accomplishment. "Yes, please!!" She spun around and jumped onto the floor, crossing her legs in front of her. It would be easier for Dahlia to have more space if she were sat down, but also her legs were aching. "Here's my hair tie, and my hairbrush." Remy handed them both from over her shoulder to Dahlia.

Oh, that was a perfectly good reason to be wandering into bathrooms. "I just came in here to use the loo." She chuckled. "Did you see the etchings on the door? Pretty cool, right? Is that what your sister told you about?" Maybe something COOL happened in this bathroom once.
This time Lia didn't bother to hold back her giggles at all as she watched Remy quickly move to sit on the floor in front of her. "Alright," she smiled taking both the hairbrush and hair tie from her. "Do you want just one single french braid or pigtail french braids?" Lia slipped the hair tie around her own wrist she it wouldn't get missed as she gentle began to brush Remy's hair making sure it was completely free of tangles.

"That's the best reason to be in here if I ever heard one," she laughed along with her. Probably the top one reason anyone came into the loo in the first place. The etchings on the door wasn't what she had spoken with her sister about but for the sake of this conversation it worked because both her sister and her knew about it and had spoken about it. "I did see it. Yeah, she's told me lots of stuff about this bathroom." And what Hady hadn't told her, she had read in books.

You are Bread!
Old 05-18-2021, 07:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
This time Lia didn't bother to hold back her giggles at all as she watched Remy quickly move to sit on the floor in front of her. "Alright," she smiled taking both the hairbrush and hair tie from her. "Do you want just one single french braid or pigtail french braids?" Lia slipped the hair tie around her own wrist she it wouldn't get missed as she gentle began to brush Remy's hair making sure it was completely free of tangles.

"That's the best reason to be in here if I ever heard one," she laughed along with her. Probably the top one reason anyone came into the loo in the first place. The etchings on the door wasn't what she had spoken with her sister about but for the sake of this conversation it worked because both her sister and her knew about it and had spoken about it. "I did see it. Yeah, she's told me lots of stuff about this bathroom." And what Hady hadn't told her, she had read in books.
GOOD question. "Uhhhmm..." She thought about all of the possibilities, and would probably keep Dahlia here all day practising different styles. "Let's go for just one french braid down the middle first." That would look much more sophisticated. Remy beamed as Dahlia started to brush her hair. There was something so satisfying about other people messing with your hair. It was very relaxing.

"How've you been, then?" She felt like she was at the hairdressers, making polite conversations.

"Can't believe how much history this school has. Wonder if any of us will become famous one day." Like all the witch and wizardfolk before them. "I wonder if this is the bathroom that has the Chamber of Secrets entrance in..." Remy wasn't sure.

Old 05-19-2021, 03:10 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Quote:
Margaret smiled back. "Me? Oh, I'm..." She gave her hair another pass through with the brush. Finally, it didn't snag on any tangles this time. "I'm trying to make my hair smooth and shiny, like the older girls," she said.

"Well- or like yours, even." Misa had very shiny hair. Had she mentioned that?
Misa blinked several times at the girls' answer then smiled widely. "Really?" She'd never been the object of envy or been considered an ideal before. It was a wonderful feeling to be doing something right!

"It's important you get the right kind of brush and use the right kind of products." she explained. "It's easier than doing it wrong or having to always use magic."

Old 05-19-2021, 01:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
GOOD question. "Uhhhmm..." She thought about all of the possibilities, and would probably keep Dahlia here all day practising different styles. "Let's go for just one french braid down the middle first." That would look much more sophisticated. Remy beamed as Dahlia started to brush her hair. There was something so satisfying about other people messing with your hair. It was very relaxing.

"How've you been, then?" She felt like she was at the hairdressers, making polite conversations.

"Can't believe how much history this school has. Wonder if any of us will become famous one day." Like all the witch and wizardfolk before them. "I wonder if this is the bathroom that has the Chamber of Secrets entrance in..." Remy wasn't sure.
While Remy took a moment to ponder of that question, Lia contently brushed her hair. "One perfect french braid, got it." That wouldn't be any trouble at all for her to do. "I'm just going to wet your hair a tiny bit so that it stays down nice and neat while I'm braiding it." She liked to keep it neat looking when doing other peoples hair, when doing her own she didn't really care so much. Turning on the faucet she let the water run a little, got her hands wet and shut the water. She than lightly ran her smoothed her hands over Remy's hair to keep her hair flat and neat.

That was a loaded question. One that could be answered so many ways. Right now she was going to take the easy way out. "I've been alright. Focusing mostly on my studies and spending time with my friends again." Those things were most certainly true. Dahlia gently gathered some of Remy's hair starting at the top of her head and sectioned it into three equal parts before she began the french braid. "How are you liking Hogwarts so far? Is it what you expected it to be?"

This place was filled with history. Maybe even more than any of them knew about. "You never really know what the future has in store for us. So it's possible." Depending on the reason why they went down in history that is. Lia focused on what she was doing for a long moment, also silently considering whether or not if she wanted to comment on that thought. She very well know that this was THE bathroom and the faucets that she was currently leaning on somehow led to that very place. "Do you think it is?" Yup. She wanted to know what she thought first before giving any more information on what she actually knew to be true.

You are Bread!
Old 05-19-2021, 09:07 PM   #18 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
While Remy took a moment to ponder of that question, Lia contently brushed her hair. "One perfect french braid, got it." That wouldn't be any trouble at all for her to do. "I'm just going to wet your hair a tiny bit so that it stays down nice and neat while I'm braiding it." She liked to keep it neat looking when doing other peoples hair, when doing her own she didn't really care so much. Turning on the faucet she let the water run a little, got her hands wet and shut the water. She than lightly ran her smoothed her hands over Remy's hair to keep her hair flat and neat.

That was a loaded question. One that could be answered so many ways. Right now she was going to take the easy way out. "I've been alright. Focusing mostly on my studies and spending time with my friends again." Those things were most certainly true. Dahlia gently gathered some of Remy's hair starting at the top of her head and sectioned it into three equal parts before she began the french braid. "How are you liking Hogwarts so far? Is it what you expected it to be?"

This place was filled with history. Maybe even more than any of them knew about. "You never really know what the future has in store for us. So it's possible." Depending on the reason why they went down in history that is. Lia focused on what she was doing for a long moment, also silently considering whether or not if she wanted to comment on that thought. She very well know that this was THE bathroom and the faucets that she was currently leaning on somehow led to that very place. "Do you think it is?" Yup. She wanted to know what she thought first before giving any more information on what she actually knew to be true.
Remy gently nodded when Dahlia said she was going to wet her hair. Glad to see the job was being done properly! She closed her eyes and relaxed as she started. "Dahlia? Can I try on you after?" She asked. It would be nice to practise on Dahlia, too, so she could eventually do it on herself. Because french braids were soooo pretty.

"Classes are so much more time consuming than I thought they'd be." Remy commented as Dahlia brought up her studies. She knew it was SCHOOL, but she thought her first year would be broken into slowly. Nope, not the case, classes were crazy. "It's... not what I expected." But she was getting used to it, in a good way. "I was a little home sick for the first few weeks, but I'm starting to feel like this is my home now." Which was a nice feeling. She smiled to herself as she thought about how far she'd come already.

"I hope something cool happens while we're here this year." She paused. "Or not. I expect everyone else wants a quiet year this year." Remy wasn't here last year but she had heard all about it, obviously. Did she think it was?! The Gryffindor looked around to get a proper look at the bathroom. "It's a pretty big bathroom... yeah... I reckon this is the right bathroom." Although she hadn't seen or heard any signs of that ghost that supposedly haunted it.

Old 05-20-2021, 02:51 AM   #19 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Misa blinked several times at the girls' answer then smiled widely. "Really?" She'd never been the object of envy or been considered an ideal before. It was a wonderful feeling to be doing something right!

"It's important you get the right kind of brush and use the right kind of products." she explained. "It's easier than doing it wrong or having to always use magic."
"Yes, really?" Mamie said, confused about Misa's apparent disbelief. Her hair looked so nice and Mamie's...looked nice if she braided it. Otherwise, it always got tangled and just...frizzy, if that was the right word.

She held up her brush for Misa's approval. "Is this the right brush?" She should have known that her ma wouldn't worry if she had the right brush or not. Her ma kept her hair short, and...yeah, and her Babulya too. Everyone else in her family had short hair. So they didn't give good hair advice.

As for the right hair products...she'd focus on the brush first. Then hair products.
Old 05-20-2021, 01:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Remy gently nodded when Dahlia said she was going to wet her hair. Glad to see the job was being done properly! She closed her eyes and relaxed as she started. "Dahlia? Can I try on you after?" She asked. It would be nice to practise on Dahlia, too, so she could eventually do it on herself. Because french braids were soooo pretty.

"Classes are so much more time consuming than I thought they'd be." Remy commented as Dahlia brought up her studies. She knew it was SCHOOL, but she thought her first year would be broken into slowly. Nope, not the case, classes were crazy. "It's... not what I expected." But she was getting used to it, in a good way. "I was a little home sick for the first few weeks, but I'm starting to feel like this is my home now." Which was a nice feeling. She smiled to herself as she thought about how far she'd come already.

"I hope something cool happens while we're here this year." She paused. "Or not. I expect everyone else wants a quiet year this year." Remy wasn't here last year but she had heard all about it, obviously. Did she think it was?! The Gryffindor looked around to get a proper look at the bathroom. "It's a pretty big bathroom... yeah... I reckon this is the right bathroom." Although she hadn't seen or heard any signs of that ghost that supposedly haunted it.
Dahlia always felt that if she was going to do something, she was going to do it right. Usually. Okay, about ninety-five percent of the time whatever she was doing would get her full undivided attention. It really all came down to what the task was. Right now, Remy had her attention and Lia was A-okay with that. "Sure, that's the only way to really learn how to do it yourself." Practice made prefect, right? Plus she had already seen what she had come in here to see so she wasn't in any hurry to rush off and do anything else.

She nodded as she listened but than remembered that Remy's wouldn't be able to see her nodding her head. "It is very different at first and quite overwhelming but once you get used to it.. it's nice." At least Remy hadn't been here last year and she was able to enjoy her first year in freedom and really get to know her fellow peers and professors. "I think feeling homesick is pretty normal for most of us at first." Especially last term. She hadn't wanted to come back this year but here she was. All she could do was try to make the best of it.

Lia tried not to cringe, really she did. Except all she could think about now was last year. It wasn't cool at all. Getting to meet a unicorn would be cool. Playing Quidditch, sure. Finding ALL of the secret passages in Hogwarts and on the grounds, absolutely! Even if she didn't enter them it still would count. "Uhh, what kinda of 'cool' are we talk about?" Since everyone's thought process was different and all. After a few minutes time, Lia slipped the hair tie off her wrist to secure it at the bottom of the french braid. "There you go. All done!" She grinned proudly.

As for this being THAT bathroom.. well.. she nodded. "It is." She had been told so.

You are Bread!
Old 05-20-2021, 08:42 PM   #21 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
Dahlia always felt that if she was going to do something, she was going to do it right. Usually. Okay, about ninety-five percent of the time whatever she was doing would get her full undivided attention. It really all came down to what the task was. Right now, Remy had her attention and Lia was A-okay with that. "Sure, that's the only way to really learn how to do it yourself." Practice made prefect, right? Plus she had already seen what she had come in here to see so she wasn't in any hurry to rush off and do anything else.

She nodded as she listened but than remembered that Remy's wouldn't be able to see her nodding her head. "It is very different at first and quite overwhelming but once you get used to it.. it's nice." At least Remy hadn't been here last year and she was able to enjoy her first year in freedom and really get to know her fellow peers and professors. "I think feeling homesick is pretty normal for most of us at first." Especially last term. She hadn't wanted to come back this year but here she was. All she could do was try to make the best of it.

Lia tried not to cringe, really she did. Except all she could think about now was last year. It wasn't cool at all. Getting to meet a unicorn would be cool. Playing Quidditch, sure. Finding ALL of the secret passages in Hogwarts and on the grounds, absolutely! Even if she didn't enter them it still would count. "Uhh, what kinda of 'cool' are we talk about?" Since everyone's thought process was different and all. After a few minutes time, Lia slipped the hair tie off her wrist to secure it at the bottom of the french braid. "There you go. All done!" She grinned proudly.

As for this being THAT bathroom.. well.. she nodded. "It is." She had been told so.
Remy was pleased that Dahlia agreed for her to return the hairdo favour. Although she was pretty rubbish at doing hair, so the older student would probably leave the bathroom regretting her decision. Remy was a little sloppy at most things, to be honest. Especially when in comparison to her older sister. Anywho, she clapped her hands a little in response, and thought about techniques as she relaxed.

"That's good to know." Her few friends so far seemed to be getting on really well so far, but Remy often compared herself/her experiences to other peoples. "I bet it feels weird going home for summer after being here for so long." It probably SUCKED to go home. Remy was lucky that she was only at the start of her journey and she knew it.

Well, Remy couldn't THINK of fun things to happen on the spot. Remy shrugged. "Dunno..." She thought for a minute. "... it could rain Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, that would be cool. Orrr... the magical creatures escaping from the forbidden forest and into the school!" Okay, the second idea was a bit out there compared to the first. But Dahlia got the general idea, right? She definitely wasn't suggesting that wizarding wars would be cool. "Maybe we should try and open the Chamber of Secrets." Since Dahlia confirmed this was the right bathroom.

GASP. That was fast. "Already?" Remy bounced up and looked in the mirror. "Oooooooh, it looks so good!!" She used her hands to feel the details, being careful not to mess it up. "Thank you. Okay, your turn."

Old 05-21-2021, 03:29 AM   #22 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young

Quote:
"Yes, really?" Mamie said, confused about Misa's apparent disbelief. Her hair looked so nice and Mamie's...looked nice if she braided it. Otherwise, it always got tangled and just...frizzy, if that was the right word.

She held up her brush for Misa's approval. "Is this the right brush?" She should have known that her ma wouldn't worry if she had the right brush or not. Her ma kept her hair short, and...yeah, and her Babulya too. Everyone else in her family had short hair. So they didn't give good hair advice.

As for the right hair products...she'd focus on the brush first. Then hair products.
Misa moved closer to the other girl and examined her hair. "It depends on a few factors -- how often you wash it, how think it is, how dry or oily it gets, how quickly it gets that way, and what products you use. If can be rather complicated." she explained.

She lifted up a bit of the other girl's hair. "Explain your concerns."

Old 05-21-2021, 01:52 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Quote:
Remy was pleased that Dahlia agreed for her to return the hairdo favour. Although she was pretty rubbish at doing hair, so the older student would probably leave the bathroom regretting her decision. Remy was a little sloppy at most things, to be honest. Especially when in comparison to her older sister. Anywho, she clapped her hands a little in response, and thought about techniques as she relaxed.

"That's good to know." Her few friends so far seemed to be getting on really well so far, but Remy often compared herself/her experiences to other peoples. "I bet it feels weird going home for summer after being here for so long." It probably SUCKED to go home. Remy was lucky that she was only at the start of her journey and she knew it.

Well, Remy couldn't THINK of fun things to happen on the spot. Remy shrugged. "Dunno..." She thought for a minute. "... it could rain Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans, that would be cool. Orrr... the magical creatures escaping from the forbidden forest and into the school!" Okay, the second idea was a bit out there compared to the first. But Dahlia got the general idea, right? She definitely wasn't suggesting that wizarding wars would be cool. "Maybe we should try and open the Chamber of Secrets." Since Dahlia confirmed this was the right bathroom.

GASP. That was fast. "Already?" Remy bounced up and looked in the mirror. "Oooooooh, it looks so good!!" She used her hands to feel the details, being careful not to mess it up. "Thank you. Okay, your turn."
Lia was more than happy to let Remy have a go at trying her hand at french braiding her hair. Letting others brush and style her hair was something she always enjoyed and she could easily sit there for hours upon hours. As long as she wasn't having her hair being pulled or anything like that of course. She took great pride in her long waist length hair.

Honestly, what really did she know? This sorta of felt like her first year. Not fully but to some extent, at least when it came to having the freedom to come and go as she pleased. To talk to who she wanted to talk to. Eat when she was hungry and be outside when she liked. But she was already homesick, had been since before even stepping foot on the train. "I suppose. The terms events might have something to do with how you feel about returning home."

Dahlia giggled softly. "That might start to get a little painful after awhile but if you like them I'm sure you'd get over that small factor." Or not. She didn't mind the sweets but they weren't her favorite. Oh, my! "Erm.. which creatures?!" If it was the unicorns she wouldn't mind that but why would they come into the castle? Lia blinked. "Open it? Why?" Before she said anything else she wanted to know what the younger girls thought process was.

"Yup!" Once she had Remy's hair free of any tangles all she had to do was part it into three equal sections and start braiding it. Having done it so many times before helped. She smiled watching Remy look at herself in the mirror. "You're welcome."

With a nod of her head, Lia sat herself down on the floor where was. "Do you need a hair tie? I have a few in my bag." It was a habit of hers to have a couple on hand normally with hair as long as hers in case she felt like pulling it back into a ponytail or something.

You are Bread!
Old 05-21-2021, 08:50 PM   #24 (permalink)

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2

Quote:
Lia was more than happy to let Remy have a go at trying her hand at french braiding her hair. Letting others brush and style her hair was something she always enjoyed and she could easily sit there for hours upon hours. As long as she wasn't having her hair being pulled or anything like that of course. She took great pride in her long waist length hair.

Honestly, what really did she know? This sorta of felt like her first year. Not fully but to some extent, at least when it came to having the freedom to come and go as she pleased. To talk to who she wanted to talk to. Eat when she was hungry and be outside when she liked. But she was already homesick, had been since before even stepping foot on the train. "I suppose. The terms events might have something to do with how you feel about returning home."

Dahlia giggled softly. "That might start to get a little painful after awhile but if you like them I'm sure you'd get over that small factor." Or not. She didn't mind the sweets but they weren't her favorite. Oh, my! "Erm.. which creatures?!" If it was the unicorns she wouldn't mind that but why would they come into the castle? Lia blinked. "Open it? Why?" Before she said anything else she wanted to know what the younger girls thought process was.

"Yup!" Once she had Remy's hair free of any tangles all she had to do was part it into three equal sections and start braiding it. Having done it so many times before helped. She smiled watching Remy look at herself in the mirror. "You're welcome."

With a nod of her head, Lia sat herself down on the floor where was. "Do you need a hair tie? I have a few in my bag." It was a habit of hers to have a couple on hand normally with hair as long as hers in case she felt like pulling it back into a ponytail or something.
Remy shrugged. Unlikely. She couldn't wait to get home, but that was most likely due to this being her first time away from her parents. Technically she was fending for herself, but thankfully she was starting to make friends, like Dahlia, who she was sure would have her back if needed, or even help her with her homework. Remy was sure Noah Mordaunt would be a good person for homework things.

"True! You'd have to catch them with your mouth open!" Could be a bit of a gross adventure, though, all of those flavours mixing together. "What's the grossest Bertie Bott bean you've ever tried? Mine would have to be... rotten egg." She hadn't had the pleasure of trying vomit flavoured yet, phew! "I dunno," She didn't know the ins and outs of the beasts inhabiting the forest. "I'd love to see a dragon... or a unicorn." Those types of mythical beasts that muggles only dreamt about.

Remy was BAFFLED at Dahlia's questions. She was making her feel like she was going mad for wanting such things to happen. "You wouldn't want to see what's down there?" Remy asked. There wouldn't still be a basilisk down there now. Surely.......

"Yes, please." The first year replied, regarding the hair ties, since she only had the one. Remy started to try and part Dahlia's hair. "Wow, your hair is so long." Uhh... it was gonna be a lot of effort to braid this hair, wasn't it? She made three sections and tried her best to position her fingers to keep them separate. Remy attempted to start plaiting the correct places.

Old 05-22-2021, 01:56 AM   #25 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Misa moved closer to the other girl and examined her hair. "It depends on a few factors -- how often you wash it, how think it is, how dry or oily it gets, how quickly it gets that way, and what products you use. If can be rather complicated." she explained.

She lifted up a bit of the other girl's hair. "Explain your concerns."
Mamie tried not to fidget while Misa looked at her hair, but when the other lifted it, she couldn't help it. She wiggled her shoulders up and down and back and forth. But she did try to hold her hair and head steady, for better study.

"Erm..." Her concerns? With her hair? It was just hair. "It gets frizzy and tangled? And I wash it every other day." Because of sweat, and bugs, and sometimes it smelled weird after potions class.