sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1069 users online including...
Cyharlesbes , astrocat , Evaxvc , KylieOvage , Methrenhow , Stevendalo

9 members
1060 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 59: September - December 2021

Term 59: September - December 2021 Term Fifty-Nine: The Strange Plant in Greenhouse Six (Sept 2105 - June 2106)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:04 PM

Default Armour Gallery

Adjacent to the Trophy Room is a long corridor where numerous polished suits of armour are on exhibit. This collection of armour has been through a lot over the centuries that the school has been in existence, granted they don't look like it for not a single scratch can be found. If you know your history well enough, you'll be able to easily imagine the circumstances that these suits endured. The weapons they are holding say enough.

Should you decide that you want to examine the armour closely, please do so with caution. Yes, being able to see your reflection in them can come in handy from time to time. Nevertheless, they are known to move because someone's cat has managed to climb inside or, even worse, Peeves has decided to play a practical prank on anyone who happens to walk by and will chase after them, swords and spiked balls on chains swinging. Other than that, the clanky metal should remain quite stationary until they are summoned for battle in a time when Hogwarts is in need of additional protection.
Old 10-18-2021, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Ashleyyy <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The suits of armour made such a fascinating display. Sometimes, it was difficult to believe that they were in such pristine condition despite their age. Then again, when it came to magic, practically anything was possible. Claudine let her gaze sweep over the impressive lot, and she did so from a bit of a distance. Why? Well… it may sound silly but a bit of fear nagged at her. A fear about the armour suddenly coming to life and choosing violence. Claudine did not want to get caught up in violence, thank you very much.

Perhaps she should change things up a bit and examine the suits from a closer angle? Hmmm…

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 10-18-2021, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Claudine
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
The suits of armour made such a fascinating display. Sometimes, it was difficult to believe that they were in such pristine condition despite their age. Then again, when it came to magic, practically anything was possible. Claudine let her gaze sweep over the impressive lot, and she did so from a bit of a distance. Why? Well… it may sound silly but a bit of fear nagged at her. A fear about the armour suddenly coming to life and choosing violence. Claudine did not want to get caught up in violence, thank you very much.

Perhaps she should change things up a bit and examine the suits from a closer angle? Hmmm…

Ash did not particularly like staring close-up at suits of armor either. Sometimes she thought maybe there was a soul inside of them. And that was creepy. But Ash did like quiet places, and places that were pretty. The armor gallery was both. So Ash was there to be alone and paint the scene. Predictably. 90% of the time Ash was missing, she was hiding somewhere and doing art. The other 10% of the time, she was in mortal peril. lol.

Hm.

She was not alone this time. Instead of armor suits and nobody and silence, there was... armor suits and Claudine(but still silence- Ash could fix that). "Hi big sister." Notice her, please! If Ash had to pick between being alone and being with Claudine, she'd pick Claudine every time. And she liked to think that Claudine would pick her like... 20% of the time? Maybe? She hoped.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Ash! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Ash did not particularly like staring close-up at suits of armor either. Sometimes she thought maybe there was a soul inside of them. And that was creepy. But Ash did like quiet places, and places that were pretty. The armor gallery was both. So Ash was there to be alone and paint the scene. Predictably. 90% of the time Ash was missing, she was hiding somewhere and doing art. The other 10% of the time, she was in mortal peril. lol.

Hm.

She was not alone this time. Instead of armor suits and nobody and silence, there was... armor suits and Claudine(but still silence- Ash could fix that). "Hi big sister." Notice her, please! If Ash had to pick between being alone and being with Claudine, she'd pick Claudine every time. And she liked to think that Claudine would pick her like... 20% of the time? Maybe? She hoped.

Claudine started, jerking impulsively as she thought that a suit had come to life. Ugh. Could you tell that it was her biggest fear at that moment? She hadn’t even realised that the voice was familiar or that it had referred to her as ‘big sister’. Not until she spun around, with her heart thudding, did she catch sight of Ashley.

“Ashley!’’ Almost subconsciously, she placed a hand over her racing heart. “I thought that a suit had come alive!” Then she laughed, feeling the relief come over her. “Hi, little sister. What are you up to?” And yes, Claudine would choose Ash as one of the persons she would pick the majority of the time. Never fear, Ash.

Old 10-24-2021, 03:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

SPOILER!!: Claudine <3
Quote:

Claudine started, jerking impulsively as she thought that a suit had come to life. Ugh. Could you tell that it was her biggest fear at that moment? She hadn’t even realised that the voice was familiar or that it had referred to her as ‘big sister’. Not until she spun around, with her heart thudding, did she catch sight of Ashley.

“Ashley!’’ Almost subconsciously, she placed a hand over her racing heart. “I thought that a suit had come alive!” Then she laughed, feeling the relief come over her. “Hi, little sister. What are you up to?” And yes, Claudine would choose Ash as one of the persons she would pick the majority of the time. Never fear, Ash.

Ash flinched as Claudine spun around, looking about as scared as Claudine did. Turns out that neither of them loved sudden movements. “Sorry Claudine. I didn’t mean to scare you.” She just wanted to say hi, was all. “I came in here to draw the armor. I thought it would make a couple good artworks.” She was going to pick one specific suit of armor and draw that, and then she was gonna draw all of them together using vague, rough shapes on purpose. Well, probably not while Claudine was here. But at some point, she would.

“What are you? Do you like quiet places too?”
Old 10-26-2021, 02:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Fellow artist! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Ash flinched as Claudine spun around, looking about as scared as Claudine did. Turns out that neither of them loved sudden movements. “Sorry Claudine. I didn’t mean to scare you.” She just wanted to say hi, was all. “I came in here to draw the armor. I thought it would make a couple good artworks.” She was going to pick one specific suit of armor and draw that, and then she was gonna draw all of them together using vague, rough shapes on purpose. Well, probably not while Claudine was here. But at some point, she would.

“What are you? Do you like quiet places too?”

Claudine shook her head. “Don’t worry about it.” She allowed her imagination to run wild, picturing a suit of armour chasing her. Well, not exactly chasing her because she’d be one to stand and defend herself if that were to actually happen. Oh. That’s why Ash was lurking here. “These armours will make a perfect sketch,’’ she couldn’t help but agree. Even if they just stood there eerily…

“Come on, Ash. You know I love the quiet. Like you do.” The quiet helped her to recharge after an entire day of being around the loud and the chaotic. Then her expression was turning sheepish. “I actually have no idea why I’m here. I just winded up here because I let my feet wander. Anyway. Have you figured out how many suits you’ll be drawing? A single close up one… multiple?” Claudine was keen on hearing about Ash’s perspectives.

Old 11-26-2021, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Second Year

SPOILER!!: hi Claudine!
Quote:

Claudine shook her head. “Don’t worry about it.” She allowed her imagination to run wild, picturing a suit of armour chasing her. Well, not exactly chasing her because she’d be one to stand and defend herself if that were to actually happen. Oh. That’s why Ash was lurking here. “These armours will make a perfect sketch,’’ she couldn’t help but agree. Even if they just stood there eerily…

“Come on, Ash. You know I love the quiet. Like you do.” The quiet helped her to recharge after an entire day of being around the loud and the chaotic. Then her expression was turning sheepish. “I actually have no idea why I’m here. I just winded up here because I let my feet wander. Anyway. Have you figured out how many suits you’ll be drawing? A single close up one… multiple?” Claudine was keen on hearing about Ash’s perspectives.

”Right? It think it would be cool if I focused a lot on like, the shadows and stuff, and I...” She had gotten distracted by the actual drawing, and forgot to remember that she was mid sentence.

“Hm? Oh, I don’t like quiet that much, but quiet places don’t usually have mean people in them.” Unless the mean person was her- She shrugged, not looking up from her sketch just yet. “I can see why you’d like it though.”

“Ummmmm...” Ash finally looked up. “I haven’t really figured it out yet... I was gonna draw both, but maybe that makes the individual drawings mean less... I think they would both be pretty eerie... plus I need to think about symbolism...”

Ash got lost and stared blankly at a point in space that happened to be right above and behind Claudine’s ear.