sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1112 users online including...
Stevendalo , astrocat , gotovim_quMn , natethegreat , workwethozy , Kevinmit , HoustonCoets , Evawxa , Evadng , Anthonylx

13 members
1099 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 54: January - April 2020

Term 54: January - April 2020 Term fifty-four: A Lesson in History (Sept 2100 - June 2101)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:06 PM

Default Third-Floor Corridor

A central floor to the school, the third-floor corridor is a relatively easy to navigate and contains your basic necessities. On this level of the school, the Charms classroom and the Hospital Wing can be found. Additionally, you will find the pristine Armour Gallery, the Trophy Room, and a passageway to the more popular places on the grounds. But that doesn't mean there aren't a few peculiarities to be found in this part of the castle.

Beyond coming across portraits of Basil Fronsac, Damara Dodderidge, and Merwyn the Malicious, you will find that there are many rooms to explore. The Ghoul Studies classroom resides on this floor, as well as a room where spare furniture is stored (perfect for making indoor forts!) and another containing maps of Great Britain and Ireland. Though perhaps the room you find most curious is a storeroom containing a large golden harp that plays on its own accord and a trapdoor -- it can't be said for certain where that leads, for it looks like a rather long drop. Probably not the best idea to find out.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
Default Sangeetha
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Tom was lost, yes that was the only thing that he could say about this, he was lost with a capital L, he had been at the school for a few months now and still he kept getting lost all the time.

Tom found a corridor and decided that he would go down it searching and hoping to find somewhere he knew... this day was just getting off to a bad start and he had lessons to go too.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Tom was lost, yes that was the only thing that he could say about this, he was lost with a capital L, he had been at the school for a few months now and still he kept getting lost all the time.

Tom found a corridor and decided that he would go down it searching and hoping to find somewhere he knew... this day was just getting off to a bad start and he had lessons to go too.
First year. The 11 year old had not quite felt in her element yet. She felt confused and she missed her parents. And sister.

Lingering on these thoughts, she paced through the corridor and that's when she saw a boy, looking just as lost as her. Maybe they could be friends? Wouldn't hurt to talk to him. She approached him and smiled at him. 'Hey!,' she said. Okay, what does she say next? 'Nice view, eh? I'm Kaira, by the way..,' she said, as she turned away from the beautiful sight of the sky, to extend her hand for a handshake.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
First year. The 11 year old had not quite felt in her element yet. She felt confused and she missed her parents. And sister.

Lingering on these thoughts, she paced through the corridor and that's when she saw a boy, looking just as lost as her. Maybe they could be friends? Wouldn't hurt to talk to him. She approached him and smiled at him. 'Hey!,' she said. Okay, what does she say next? 'Nice view, eh? I'm Kaira, by the way..,' she said, as she turned away from the beautiful sight of the sky, to extend her hand for a handshake.
Tom was just staring around the place trying to figure out where he needed to go when suddenly a girl around his age spoke. "Hi Kaira, I'm Tom." He took the hand that the young girl was offering and shook it.

Tom then let go and looked at the view, it was actually good. "Well I would say I'm lost... but well I know where I am, I just don't know where anything else it." Tom tried to lighten the mood a little. "You see... even though I've been here a few months now. I feel like this castle gets bigger and bigger." He then remembered his manners. "I'm a first year Gryffindor."
Old 01-17-2020, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Quote:
Tom was just staring around the place trying to figure out where he needed to go when suddenly a girl around his age spoke. "Hi Kaira, I'm Tom." He took the hand that the young girl was offering and shook it.

Tom then let go and looked at the view, it was actually good. "Well I would say I'm lost... but well I know where I am, I just don't know where anything else it." Tom tried to lighten the mood a little. "You see... even though I've been here a few months now. I feel like this castle gets bigger and bigger." He then remembered his manners. "I'm a first year Gryffindor."
She smiled. She felt a rock had been lifted off her chest as she heard him speak. Maybe this would soon be a familiar kind of lost. 'That..makes sense..it is a familiar and exciting kind of lost..,' she said, and smiled.

Oh he was first year too? 'I am first year Ravenclaw.. wow, we have never met!,' she said.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
She smiled. She felt a rock had been lifted off her chest as she heard him speak. Maybe this would soon be a familiar kind of lost. 'That..makes sense..it is a familiar and exciting kind of lost..,' she said, and smiled.

Oh he was first year too? 'I am first year Ravenclaw.. wow, we have never met!,' she said.
Tom looked down the corridor and then back at his fellow first year. "I wonder what is down this corridor..." He hadn't been on this floor before... well he probably had but he couldn't remember. "I might have to try and find the library, because they might have a map of Hogwarts there."

"Wow... how did I not see you at the sorting ceremony." Tom gasped... saying that he had his eye shut most of it because he was scared stiff that there was going to be a test or his name wasn't read out because of a mistake or something, maybe she had been there and he had just missed it because of that. "How are you enjoying Hogwarts so far?"
Old 01-18-2020, 06:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports

She smiled. 'I don't think I saw you either..but again, I suppose I was too nervous to pay attention,' she grinned, nervously.

What was down this corridor? 'I think I have been down here once..the time I got..umm..lost..,' she added, in a small voice, embarassed. Well, that really was stupid, innit? 'Hogwarts has been fantastic! I am a muggle-born, my sister is too, strangely..so all I know about the place is from my sister and her friends..is all new to me, really,' she said. 'How about you?'
Old 01-18-2020, 10:23 AM   #8 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
She smiled. 'I don't think I saw you either..but again, I suppose I was too nervous to pay attention,' she grinned, nervously.

What was down this corridor? 'I think I have been down here once..the time I got..umm..lost..,' she added, in a small voice, embarassed. Well, that really was stupid, innit? 'Hogwarts has been fantastic! I am a muggle-born, my sister is too, strangely..so all I know about the place is from my sister and her friends..is all new to me, really,' she said. 'How about you?'
"Oh your muggle-born as well, I was so shocked and scared that the headmaster would say there was obviously a mistake, that I spent most of the feast with my eyes shut, just in case I was dreaming. In fact." He closed his eyes. "Can you just pinch me to make sure I'm not." He smiled, "I've been looking for someone to do it for awhile." If it was a dream, he would be disappointed but at least he would be able to get up and have something to eat.
Old 01-18-2020, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports

Quote:
"Oh your muggle-born as well, I was so shocked and scared that the headmaster would say there was obviously a mistake, that I spent most of the feast with my eyes shut, just in case I was dreaming. In fact." He closed his eyes. "Can you just pinch me to make sure I'm not." He smiled, "I've been looking for someone to do it for awhile." If it was a dream, he would be disappointed but at least he would be able to get up and have something to eat.
Kaira knew what it must have been like. If her sister too hadn't been a witch, she would have freaked out. She still remembered the day she got her letter. 'I understand. The only reason I knew about Hogwarts is because my sister used to go here as well. Everyone was thrilled when I got my letter!,' she said.

She laughed at his remark. 'Ooh..shall I slap you as well?,' she asked playfully. She pinched his arm lightly, with a mischievous grin and said..'There..you are still here!,' she said, as she slapped his arm in a friendly way.

'So how did your parents react? Must have been a shocker, eh?,' she asked, remembering the time Laila recounted as to how their parents reacted when she got her letter.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Kaira knew what it must have been like. If her sister too hadn't been a witch, she would have freaked out. She still remembered the day she got her letter. 'I understand. The only reason I knew about Hogwarts is because my sister used to go here as well. Everyone was thrilled when I got my letter!,' she said.

She laughed at his remark. 'Ooh..shall I slap you as well?,' she asked playfully. She pinched his arm lightly, with a mischievous grin and said..'There..you are still here!,' she said, as she slapped his arm in a friendly way.

'So how did your parents react? Must have been a shocker, eh?,' she asked, remembering the time Laila recounted as to how their parents reacted when she got her letter.
Tom laughed when the girl pinched her arm. "Maybe that would help." He playfully suggested. "Oh... so this isn't a dream, that's good because if it was it's been a very long one." Tom wouldn't want to wake up either because it's just so cool.

"Oh my father seemed alright, though a little bit shocked, though my mother on the other hand, she was freaking out about different things, it was such a funny moment." Tom would never forget it.
Old 01-18-2020, 02:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports

Kaira laughed. 'Haha! This place is sure out of a dream, ain't it?,' she asked, eyes lighting up with curiosity and admiration, as she looked around the castle. As much as Laila had spoken about it, she did not think her sister did the magical world enough justice.

'Haha. Well my parents had been kinda shocked when my sister had gotten her letter..was around the time of her birthday, so they all thought it was her friends playing pranks. And then someone came along to explain and my parents were still not convinced..took them an hour of explaining to finally convince them that it was not a prank!,' she said. 'In my case, they weren't so surprised,' she shrugged.
Old 01-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Summer Valentine
Gryffindor
Seventh Year
Hufflepuff
x8
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Kaira laughed. 'Haha! This place is sure out of a dream, ain't it?,' she asked, eyes lighting up with curiosity and admiration, as she looked around the castle. As much as Laila had spoken about it, she did not think her sister did the magical world enough justice.

'Haha. Well my parents had been kinda shocked when my sister had gotten her letter..was around the time of her birthday, so they all thought it was her friends playing pranks. And then someone came along to explain and my parents were still not convinced..took them an hour of explaining to finally convince them that it was not a prank!,' she said. 'In my case, they weren't so surprised,' she shrugged.
Tom laughed. "Yeah... If I dreamt I lived or owned a place like this, then it would be an amazing dream and one I would share with all my friends." That was the only problem at the moment, he couldn't tell all his friends where he was, they were all upset when he left and refused to tell them, in fact his best friend hadn't spoken to him since.

"Sounds similar to my experience." Tom then looked at Kaira. "So what are you planning on doing now?" Tom wasn't sure what he was doing. "I forgot what I was looking for now." Yeah he wasn't very good at remembering things.
Old 01-19-2020, 04:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports

Kaira listened carefully. 'Ah well..sadly, we can't, can't we? Secrecy and all!,' she sighed. 'My friends are probably wondering where I've gone,' she said, sadly. She missed them.

'I just came down for a walk..what about you?,' she asked
Old 02-23-2020, 11:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default 4 u kno who
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Seeing as he never had a chance to get his box delivered, Finneas thought now to be a better time than never. So. Here he was meandering his way down the corridor, off to consult with some owls. And then probably lunch.

Because as he made his way down the corridor his stomach let out big, unhappy sounds. And each time it did, Finneas turned this way and that and let out an awkward, uncomfortable laugh. "Heh," no one heard that right? Maybe he shouldn't have had cheese at breakfast. Could it be possible that this wasn't hunger?

AnYwAy.

You are Lemon!
Old 02-24-2020, 12:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Default it is i, voldemort, the ham
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Seeing as he never had a chance to get his box delivered, Finneas thought now to be a better time than never. So. Here he was meandering his way down the corridor, off to consult with some owls. And then probably lunch.

Because as he made his way down the corridor his stomach let out big, unhappy sounds. And each time it did, Finneas turned this way and that and let out an awkward, uncomfortable laugh. "Heh," no one heard that right? Maybe he shouldn't have had cheese at breakfast. Could it be possible that this wasn't hunger?

AnYwAy.

Despite certain mental threats promises, Kaiser had ultimately not gone straight from Transfiguration to Schmoe to hand the baby in, in a rare display of tenacity. A good twenty-four hours had passed since he had quietly stepped out of the lesson and then just never went back in, but the situation had not gotten any better. Kaiser had been roaming the castle with Bambino in tow, trying desperately to get him to settle down, and feeling very much on the verge of tears himself.

And then, from the end of the corridor as he passed it, he saw him. Schmoe. Walking. Looking around? Laughing??? ... Whatever. It was Schmoe, and that was what mattered. Split second decisions were made (or maybe they had been made before now, and maybe it had just been a case of waiting for the push) and Kaiser diverted his footsteps, heading down the corridor instead.

"Professor," he called out over the fake baby's very real cries (which had made it so that a certain someone's certain stomach noises had been completely and mercifully inaudible to Kaiser) stepping quickly down the corridor towards him. There wasn't a whole lot of time for pleasantries, as the second Kaiser reached him, he hurriedly handed the doll over to the professor - pointedly avoiding looking up into Schmoe's face, or down into Bambino's - followed by the baby bag. "Here. I quit. I will take the fail. Just... here."

Could he get out of there before Schmoe had the chance to say anything? Kaiser was certainly giving it a go.

You are Chocolate!
Old 02-26-2020, 05:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default OH NO! SCRAM, BOYS!!!! the ham is here!
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Despite certain mental threats promises, Kaiser had ultimately not gone straight from Transfiguration to Schmoe to hand the baby in, in a rare display of tenacity. A good twenty-four hours had passed since he had quietly stepped out of the lesson and then just never went back in, but the situation had not gotten any better. Kaiser had been roaming the castle with Bambino in tow, trying desperately to get him to settle down, and feeling very much on the verge of tears himself.

And then, from the end of the corridor as he passed it, he saw him. Schmoe. Walking. Looking around? Laughing??? ... Whatever. It was Schmoe, and that was what mattered. Split second decisions were made (or maybe they had been made before now, and maybe it had just been a case of waiting for the push) and Kaiser diverted his footsteps, heading down the corridor instead.

"Professor," he called out over the fake baby's very real cries (which had made it so that a certain someone's certain stomach noises had been completely and mercifully inaudible to Kaiser) stepping quickly down the corridor towards him. There wasn't a whole lot of time for pleasantries, as the second Kaiser reached him, he hurriedly handed the doll over to the professor - pointedly avoiding looking up into Schmoe's face, or down into Bambino's - followed by the baby bag. "Here. I quit. I will take the fail. Just... here."

Could he get out of there before Schmoe had the chance to say anything? Kaiser was certainly giving it a go.
Finneas tried to cover up the sounds his stomach made with very big, very powerful steps. What was that? He was STOMPING. Nothing more, nothing less. Certainly not his unhappy tum. It was for this reason that he didn't immediately look around for the source of the wailing. Or maybe it was because the noise had become quite typical over the course of this baby assignment. AnYwAy. No need to think about that.

The following sequence of events occurred so quickly that Finneas hardly had any time to blink, which he typically did in excess by the way. Just as soon as he had turned around to see Kaiser, a baby was being handed over to him, as was a bag, and everything was quite difficult to balance whilst also holding a box. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

But before Finneas could say anything at all, Kaiser was moving away??????

Er.

Finneas did take a second to process, but once that was over he immediately began power-walking to catch up to the Slytherin. "Mr. Kaiser!" He probably looked ridiculous with all he had in his hands. He also looked like a man trying very hard not to release something that very much wanted to be released. Cheese. He shouldn't have had the cheese. "Mr. Kaiser!" Lanky, noodly man chasing after swift, determined Slytherin.

You are Lemon!