sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1164 users online including...
IrinaPaive , Austintq , KeithZinue , Ryanov

7 members
1157 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 58: May - August 2021

Term 58: May - August 2021 Term Fifty-Eight: Have Some Bread (Sept 2104 - June 2105)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-04-2018, 11:52 AM

Default Balcony

The balcony located on the fourth floor is one of the few balconies in the castle. In an opening along the corridor, on the opposite side of the castle from the library, is where you can find this particular balcony. If you ever need a break from doing that lengthy Arithmancy homework or need a place to relax with a friend, this balcony is a great place to get a few minutes of fresh air before getting back to work again.

You will notice that you are approaching the balcony when you can feel a slight change in temperature. During the autumn and spring seasons, the breezes that come through this opening are inviting. The winter months, however, bring forth a chill, even with the nearby torches being lit. No matter the temperature, the fourth-floor balcony always provides some of the most breathtaking sights of the grounds below and mountains beyond as well as a clear view of the Whomping Willow in all of her glory. Keep note that it does get a little wet here when it rains, so make sure you conjure an umbrella.
Old 07-11-2021, 02:58 PM   #51 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Buddy?!

Sammy jumped and immediately looked up to see someone standing there. And not just anyone, someone he recognised all too well. "Ingrid?" Confused? He was. "Y-yeah. Yeah, of course. " There were a lot of questions going through his mind right now. Like, why she was looking at him like he needed extra help. Or why she was here.

And he wasn't going to go into the change in her voice. Maybe girls go through a voice change in their teenage years too.

"I mean," He paused to conveniently clear his throat. "Come and sit. The view is really nice right now." Pat pat for the bit of ground next to him. The ground was a decent place to sit, right?
Ingrid just looked over at him apprehensively as he jumped. Like, did he have to stand so close to the edge like that? It was just an accident waiting to happen. “Good. Good,” she replied, a forced smile on her lips as she stared down at him.

“Sit. And. Watch. The. View?” her words coming out slowly so that she had time to process the offer. Taking a step back she half smiled half grimaced and shook her head a little. Anything else and she may have joined him but this…no thank you buddy. “Umm…” Staring at the edge and the drop, her hands moved to her long, dark hair which hung down past her shoulders. “Heights. I don’t like them much,” her voice quiet now as if she were admitting an embarrassing secret. Well, she was but she felt like bailing out on Sammy now would have been rude and she wasn’t that type of person, even if she had only just met him here by accident.

“I’m pretty good right here,” she continued, slowly sitting down away from the edge. “What are you doing up here anyway?”
Old 07-14-2021, 02:45 AM   #52 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Misa considered Lisa's question. "Then it's best to know. If someone wants to be superficial friends, that's okay. You just invest the superficial in them." She knew people like that. It was okay. But it was nice to know where you stood with someone.

She nodded. "Yes. Exactly. Keep doing special things and every thing will be okay." Probably. Hopefully. So far it was working for at least.

"Yeah. He's one of my best friends and I think he's great." Misa loved her some Auggie.
Superficial friends were okay? Superficial friends had made her sad because they were genuinely NEVER interested IN her. However, she had never experienced it before. She tilted her head to the left slightly as she looked up at Misa. “Whats a superficial friend exactly? Is that when someone wants to be friends with you for power, social status, money?” Like that Muggle show about these wealthy teens that her cousin always forced her to watch. It was kinda boring but also kinda okay.

We SHOULD do something special too!” she proclaimed and wiggle bounced from foot to foot. She liked Misa. She was not only a good housemate but a friend and a mentor. She wanted to be like her and Ivy one day. And Ash too. And Mamie- Margaret- even if Margaret and Ash weren’t talking. It was very bizarre that the two weren’t friends now.

She listened to Misa proclaim that Auggie was her best friend. “Oh is he? It’s good to have a best friend…” She bit her lip. She was unsure just who her best friend was… She liked Serena, Remy, Ollie too, of course Jasper, Batman-Daniel, and of course, V (even if V could be … well… V). And Alfie’s. “Whats he like?
Old 07-14-2021, 06:00 AM   #53 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Superficial friends were okay? Superficial friends had made her sad because they were genuinely NEVER interested IN her. However, she had never experienced it before. She tilted her head to the left slightly as she looked up at Misa. “Whats a superficial friend exactly? Is that when someone wants to be friends with you for power, social status, money?” Like that Muggle show about these wealthy teens that her cousin always forced her to watch. It was kinda boring but also kinda okay.

We SHOULD do something special too!” she proclaimed and wiggle bounced from foot to foot. She liked Misa. She was not only a good housemate but a friend and a mentor. She wanted to be like her and Ivy one day. And Ash too. And Mamie- Margaret- even if Margaret and Ash weren’t talking. It was very bizarre that the two weren’t friends now.

She listened to Misa proclaim that Auggie was her best friend. “Oh is he? It’s good to have a best friend…” She bit her lip. She was unsure just who her best friend was… She liked Serena, Remy, Ollie too, of course Jasper, Batman-Daniel, and of course, V (even if V could be … well… V). And Alfie’s. “Whats he like?
"They could also just be people you're friendly with but you don't have a real deep connection with." Misa explained. "Like maybe someone you get along with in classes, but don't hang out with." It could also be someone you used for reasons, but... she wasn't going to elaborate on Lisa's thoughts there.

"Yeah! We should." she agreed with a nod. She liked the younger girl. She wouldn't mind doing things just the two of them. "We just need to think of something that'll be our thing."

"One of them." she repeated. She didn't have a best, best friend. She hadn't really found her soul twin... "He's lovely. Friendly. Nice. Considerate. Great hair. Wildly optimistic. He's got excellent taste in flowers. He's definitely a giver, which can be annoying at times because I'd like to be considered a good friend to him but he hardly ever lets me have opportunities for that."

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 07-15-2021, 02:10 AM   #54 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"They could also just be people you're friendly with but you don't have a real deep connection with." Misa explained. "Like maybe someone you get along with in classes, but don't hang out with." It could also be someone you used for reasons, but... she wasn't going to elaborate on Lisa's thoughts there.

"Yeah! We should." she agreed with a nod. She liked the younger girl. She wouldn't mind doing things just the two of them. "We just need to think of something that'll be our thing."

"One of them." she repeated. She didn't have a best, best friend. She hadn't really found her soul twin... "He's lovely. Friendly. Nice. Considerate. Great hair. Wildly optimistic. He's got excellent taste in flowers. He's definitely a giver, which can be annoying at times because I'd like to be considered a good friend to him but he hardly ever lets me have opportunities for that."
Ohhhhhh…… So was it okay to have different levels of friendliness and friendship with multiple people? She understood not having to be friends with everyone and not burning bridges- she was still far too new for that. Enemies or soon-to-be enemies were not helpful to her. Not at this point in time. She was still trying to evaluate the landscape at Hogwarts. “So someone who is a sunshine friend?” she asked with a head tilt, vaguely remembering the conversation between her Eomma and Noah about sunshine friends that he had had at Illvermorny.

A bright smile emerged on her lips and she bounced back and forth from foot to foot. “Okay! What … what do you like doing?” she asked first instead of saying what SHE liked to do. Lisa probably would have just suggested cookies upon cookies.

Misa had multiple best friends? Well that made sense! She was so cool She bet that Ivy had to be the other one based on their dormitory interaction but she chose not to wager that guess especially if they had gone through a Mamie-Ash awkward sistermance break up. That was awkwaaaaard. “He does have great hair. How does he do the swooshy swoosh thing with his hair? Does he use hair spray?” she asked, very curious about this now. She wasn’t usually too too focused on hair styles but she was impressed just how well Auggie and Kale’s hair fell so effortlessly. “Flowers?” That was NOT what she was expecting. She had never seen him with flowers- just a broomstick.
Old 07-17-2021, 05:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: is there a better combo than ravenclaws and the colour purple?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Ingrid just looked over at him apprehensively as he jumped. Like, did he have to stand so close to the edge like that? It was just an accident waiting to happen. “Good. Good,” she replied, a forced smile on her lips as she stared down at him.

“Sit. And. Watch. The. View?” her words coming out slowly so that she had time to process the offer. Taking a step back she half smiled half grimaced and shook her head a little. Anything else and she may have joined him but this…no thank you buddy. “Umm…” Staring at the edge and the drop, her hands moved to her long, dark hair which hung down past her shoulders. “Heights. I don’t like them much,” her voice quiet now as if she were admitting an embarrassing secret. Well, she was but she felt like bailing out on Sammy now would have been rude and she wasn’t that type of person, even if she had only just met him here by accident.

“I’m pretty good right here,” she continued, slowly sitting down away from the edge. “What are you doing up here anyway?”

If he was being honest, Sammy didn't understand anything about ~this~. Why was she pausing so much? Was there something wrong? Something he was missing? Whatever it was, he couldn't help but hope she wasn't here to threaten him for kissing her roommate.

But then she said no and so, there were other things to worry about. Like heights. The realisation was sinking in, making him say very softly, "Ohhhh." This was really personal, wasn't it? He silently hoped she wasn't expecting him to say one of his fears because......

....... well.

Instead, the third year looked down at the grounds, and then back up again. "Maybe just focus on the mountains, instead. Or something that's eye-level, you know? Might be easier for you." It was at this point that he crossed his legs and scooted backwards as best as he can - which was still very awkwardly done. "Oh, I don't know." He came to a stop when he was sitting right next to her. "I was bored so I found this little spot. Thought the view was nice enough to make me forget about that Defence homework we have." Cue a cheeky, dimpled smile for being so funny.
Old 07-19-2021, 12:04 AM   #56 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

SPOILER!!: because who doesn't love the colour purple! and Ravenclaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

If he was being honest, Sammy didn't understand anything about ~this~. Why was she pausing so much? Was there something wrong? Something he was missing? Whatever it was, he couldn't help but hope she wasn't here to threaten him for kissing her roommate.

But then she said no and so, there were other things to worry about. Like heights. The realisation was sinking in, making him say very softly, "Ohhhh." This was really personal, wasn't it? He silently hoped she wasn't expecting him to say one of his fears because......

....... well.

Instead, the third year looked down at the grounds, and then back up again. "Maybe just focus on the mountains, instead. Or something that's eye-level, you know? Might be easier for you." It was at this point that he crossed his legs and scooted backwards as best as he can - which was still very awkwardly done. "Oh, I don't know." He came to a stop when he was sitting right next to her. "I was bored so I found this little spot. Thought the view was nice enough to make me forget about that Defence homework we have." Cue a cheeky, dimpled smile for being so funny.

Sitting down with her legs crossed and her eyes firmly fixed on ahead of her on Sammy, Ingrid did her best not to look crazy like it most likely looked but the struggle was indeed real. With the ohhhh that slipped out between his lips though, he seemed to grasp the situation relatively quickly.

Was her fear personal? Not really. It was neither irrational or uncommon. Despite this though, she still somehow managed to feel embarrassed and slightly rosy cheeked as she looked back at him. “Don’t look down you fool! You might fall!” her eyes wide as he turned away to look down and then back at her.

“S-sorry. I…just try to focus on one thing and then kind of not look away. Mountains. They’re large. People fall from high up on mountains so umm…maybe not those.” God she was such an embarrassment. Scared so heights. Scared to look at something miles away because it was so large. And high. And dangerous.

Had she not been stressing over the fact that he was moving so close to the edge, she may have laughed at the awkward way he did it. As it was though, she simply exhaled a little as he moved away from it. “I’d take that homework any day of the week over sitting near that edge. Any. Day.” She for one though didn’t mind homework in general so it didn’t really matter. “I guess it is a nice spot. You know. The view. It’s pretty. From a distance,” she added at the end. Ingrid had no idea how people could spend so much of their time up in the air on brooms trying to catch balls and such. Some people really were insane.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:45 AM   #57 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Ohhhhhh…… So was it okay to have different levels of friendliness and friendship with multiple people? She understood not having to be friends with everyone and not burning bridges- she was still far too new for that. Enemies or soon-to-be enemies were not helpful to her. Not at this point in time. She was still trying to evaluate the landscape at Hogwarts. “So someone who is a sunshine friend?” she asked with a head tilt, vaguely remembering the conversation between her Eomma and Noah about sunshine friends that he had had at Illvermorny.

A bright smile emerged on her lips and she bounced back and forth from foot to foot. “Okay! What … what do you like doing?” she asked first instead of saying what SHE liked to do. Lisa probably would have just suggested cookies upon cookies.

Misa had multiple best friends? Well that made sense! She was so cool She bet that Ivy had to be the other one based on their dormitory interaction but she chose not to wager that guess especially if they had gone through a Mamie-Ash awkward sistermance break up. That was awkwaaaaard. “He does have great hair. How does he do the swooshy swoosh thing with his hair? Does he use hair spray?” she asked, very curious about this now. She wasn’t usually too too focused on hair styles but she was impressed just how well Auggie and Kale’s hair fell so effortlessly. “Flowers?” That was NOT what she was expecting. She had never seen him with flowers- just a broomstick.
Misa shook her head. "Not necessarily that. Just people you are friendly with and not really anything more. It's okay to have friends like that. It's good actually when you need to group up or need someone at a party to talk to." Convenience people.

She assumed sunshine friends just meant people who were always happy.

"I like a lot of things. Art. Music. Cooking." The list went on and on. But she guessed these were the most age appropriate options. She doubted that Lisa wanted to talk about cute boys.

"It's the way he brushes and dries it. Boys' hair works differently." It wasn't fair that their effortless was actually effortless. Not. Fair.

She nodded. "Yeah. We exchanged flowers on Friendship Day." February 15th. Because the 14th was for romantic love.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 08-02-2021, 10:26 PM   #58 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Misa shook her head. "Not necessarily that. Just people you are friendly with and not really anything more. It's okay to have friends like that. It's good actually when you need to group up or need someone at a party to talk to." Convenience people.

She assumed sunshine friends just meant people who were always happy.

"I like a lot of things. Art. Music. Cooking." The list went on and on. But she guessed these were the most age appropriate options. She doubted that Lisa wanted to talk about cute boys.

"It's the way he brushes and dries it. Boys' hair works differently." It wasn't fair that their effortless was actually effortless. Not. Fair.

She nodded. "Yeah. We exchanged flowers on Friendship Day." February 15th. Because the 14th was for romantic love.
She nodded as she listened to Misa. Friends that are good to talk too…. But not friends…. Convenient friends perhaps? Or friends made out of convenience? She hadn’t known there had been that type of friend. She made notes mentally. “So not the special friend or squad level of friend but the more of a friend than an acquaintance friend?” she asked, clarifying the level of friendship.

I like those three things. I like listening to music. My brother makes playlists and they’re good…. I’m not good at art or cooking but I like seeing and tasting other people’s creations. My cousin loves to cook and he’s good at it so I’m happy whenever he cooks. I do like pranking people but not really pranking like someone walking underneath a doorway and being drenched in water. I prefer testing people’s smartness..” she tried to explain. Smartness wasn't the best word for it. What Lisa got her jollies from was tricking people into buying things not of value. Testing them to see how smart they truly were. Heh. It was entertaining. It wasn’t nice. And one day she’d love to talk about cute boys and rumors and gossip. At some point in time, she’d start trading in information as her currency.

She raised her eyebrows, perplexed at the thought that boy’s hair was styled different. But then she thought of her brother’s hair. One brother constantly had dyed his hair whereas the other one preferred his natural colour. Both her brothers styled their hair to a T. They paid a lot more attention to their hair than she or Maya did. Then again all her siblings cared more about their hair than she did about her own. “Does that make it super duper soft?” She’d have to ask Daniel, Alfie, Jasper, or Atlas to let her pet their hair. A theory to be tested surely. Or maybe Noah Mordaunt would let her pet his head. Or Heath.

Lisa GASPED suddenly. “FRIENDSHIP DAY! I missed Friendship Day? she cried out before biting her lip to stop it from wobbling. She was an awful friend!!! ;_; Waaaah! And then she gasped again. Had Alfie given her a flower on Valentine’s Day or Friendship day?!? Did that mean something?! She hadn’t thought of it but if there were TWO. DISTINCT. DAYS. THEEEEEN

hahdakbajfkavquhxak

Internal panic set in. “What does it mean if you get a flower before friendship day?