sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1099 users online including...
KeithZinue , Andrewvh , Svetlmnv , Kimothy

5 members
1094 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > The Book Seekers (Book Club)

The Book Seekers (Book Club) If you love books like we love books, come on over and read with us.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 05-13-2019, 10:51 AM

Default Book Club Introductions

Are you curious about your fellow book club members? You are? Well, then. Here’s your chance to learn a little bit about them and to let people know a little bit about yourself! You can use the prompts below or you can include some of your own book-related information.

Quote:
Name:

Find me on Goodreads:

Preferred Reading Format: *e.g. physical, eBook, audio book
What was the first book you remember reading?

Tell us about your favourites!

Books:
Authors:
Genres:
Old 06-10-2019, 01:50 AM   #26 (permalink)

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Name: Stephanie aka Steph

Find me on Goodreads: Le link

Preferred Reading Format: I love the hard copies of books and sometimes I use wattpad to find some fan fictions too!

What was the first book you remember reading? Oh man I remember reading the Junie B Jones books with my mom since I had trouble reading. Then i tried the Lizzie McGuire series.

Books: The Arcana Chronicles, The Violet Eden Chapters, After Series, Chasing Red, Spitfire Love, Black City Series and Breathless Triology.
Authors: Kresley Cole, Anna Todd, Katie McGarry, Isabelle Ronin, Amanda Hocking, Elizabeth Richards, Jessica Shrivington, Maya Banks and Ali Novak to name a few.
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Fiction, YA and Fan Fiction.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:08 PM   #27 (permalink)

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Name: Tali

Find me on Goodreads: I dont have an account as of yet.

Preferred Reading Format: *e.g. physical, eBook, audio book

Books: A Song of Ice & Fire, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, A Midsummer Nights Dream, Mansfield Park, 1984, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close...I could go on.
Authors:I don't necessarily follow particular authors but I like the writing techniques Jonathan Safran Foer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie & JR Tolkien
Genres:I prefer fantasy, but considering I was an English Lit major I have become a lot more open to exploring all sorts of genres.
Talikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:52 PM   #28 (permalink)

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

Name: Angie.

Find me on Goodreads: Hello.

Preferred Reading Format: I am an equal appreciator of physical copies and e-readers.

Books: Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel simply because I've read that book enough times to know it by heart. But the reality is that I don't have any, I guess. "My favourite books" change as often as my mood does.

Authors: Laura Esquivel, Isabel Allende, Juliet Marillier, Holly Black, N. K. Jemisin, Maggie Stiefvater, Jane Austen, Rick Riordan, Scott Snyder, Greg Rucka, and Courtney Milan.

Genres: "Comics, Contemporary, Crime, Fantasy, Fiction, Historical fiction, History, Mystery, Non-fiction, Philosophy, Romance, Science and Young-adult." --Goodreads.com
Old 08-28-2019, 10:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

*late to the party*

Name: Dani

Find me on Goodreads: uhhh here, I'd love to read more and be active on it more.

Preferred Reading Format: I used to be a physical only type of gal, but I recently got a kindle and it's changed my life! I can't do audio books though, not yet. Maybe one day.
What was the first book you remember reading? Maybe Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree? Or, uh, (story time) there is a book called Heart by Edmondo De Amicis that was turned (loosely) into an anime that was translated into Hebrew that inspired a translated book called The Heart, identical to the original Italian. I remember the book being so huge and so heavy to hold up and full of gorgeous art pieces from the anime. I loved it so much. That might have been the first book I've read and if it wasn't, it's definitely one of the first to leave an impression on me.

Books: Northern Lights by Philip Pullman (the first in the His Dark Materials trilogy) is probably my favourite book still. Ender's Game is my favourite science fiction book. I also really love Angels & Demons, 1984, LotR, The Malory Towers series (shaped my childhood tbh, along with the Chronicles of Narnia), Origin (another Dan Brown and a recent addition but I feel like this book was written for me) and probably loads more I can't play this game.
Authors: fam. don't do this to me. Douglas Adams. His words and his humour always make me feel better.
Genres: As a rule, if it makes me think then I like it. Science fiction and fantasy are often my go to genres, but I'll read anything if I think it sounds interesting.

_____________I could still change the end
Daemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:17 AM   #30 (permalink)

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regulus Prince
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Name: Felix

Find me on Goodreads: Right here. I'm on Goodreads pretty much constantly at the moment.

Preferred Reading Format: Ebooks, predominantly. So convenient to buy and carry around and store, you don't have to touch any paper, and you can mess around with the settings and find a font/size which works best for you, rather than be stuck with what's printed. Getting an ereader with a backlight was an absolute gamechanger. I do own and read a lot of (mostly paperback) physical books too though and I still like them. Tbh, if I can read from it, I like it just fine. Audiobooks are no good for me, because my auditory processing/memory is so bad and my attention span is shocking, so none of it sticks. But I think as long as someone has a medium they like and that works well for them, then that's ace.
What was the first book you remember reading? I don't remember stuff like that in chronological order so I have literally no idea. Just your regular kids' books I suppose, maybe something from The Magic Key.

Books: Impossible to pick really, and also I've never been good at deciding on favourites because it changes so much. The books I rate high on Goodreads probably count but u will have to add me to see those.
Authors: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Genres: Contemporary is what I'm mostly drawn to

You are Chocolate!

Last edited by Felixir; 01-09-2021 at 11:42 PM.
Felixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:27 AM   #31 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

this is EXCITING.
Name: Sydney

Find me on Goodreads: I will update this as soon as I sign up

Preferred Reading Format: Physical! But any form works for me!
What was the first book you remember reading? Hmmm.... probably Are You my Mother!

Books: .... the Harry Potter series... shocker, right? Aside from HP though, I do love the Hobbit AAAAND a random fave I've forever loved is Native Son by Richard Wright.
Authors: J.K Rowling, Carolyn Keene, J.R.R Tolkien, C.S Lewis
Genres: Fantasy and Sci-Fi!
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:48 AM   #32 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Name: Alisha/Ali

Find me on Goodreads: You can find me here

Preferred Reading Format: Real books, it can be hard or paper, though I read from my kindle and phone I'd much rather have a book in my hand.

What was the first book you remember reading? Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NiMH, but I only kind of remember reading that as a kid, the one that stuck with me and probably the first one I truly liked was the Outsiders.

Books: Women's Murder Club, Harry Potter, Dragon Blood,

Authors: James Patterson, Lindsay Buroker are the only two that really come to mind, I don't typically go by authors as much as I do books that interest me.

Genres: Any really that catches my attention, but I tend to read more Fantasy, YA, and happy ending type books.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:43 PM   #33 (permalink)

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Name: Rachel or Ro or Roro

Find me on Goodreads: I joined! Clicky.

Preferred Reading Format: Gosh, I love hardcovers. I feel like they're a worthy splurge. But I also know I get distracted easily, so I love snagging a title through my phone via the free library app. So yeah, mostly I do e-reading... on my phone. *too poor for a tablet reader thingy =[

What was the first book you remember reading? The Reasons for the Seasons. I remember I picked this out of my teacher's book bins in the first grade, took it home, and read it all by myself. I was VERY proud of myself, y'know, big scientist and all that.

Favorite Books: As a true book lover, I think of them as my children, and do not play favorites. MAYBE Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Favorite Authors: They're all my friends. I ALSO do not play favorites with them! But I only belong to ONE HP fansite, so there's that.

Favorite Genres: Thrillers, mysteries, "literary" fiction, classics, YA fiction, humorous memoirs. Because I am now an Old Person™ it takes me a while to suspend my disbelief and commit to fantasy books. Like George R.R. Martin, I still haven't finished A Song of Ice and Fire.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind

Last edited by BanaBatGirl; 01-03-2020 at 07:40 PM.
BanaBatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 05:32 PM   #34 (permalink)

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Name: Gemma

Find me on Goodreads: Right here.

Preferred Reading Format: I prefer books but I just don't have the storage for them so I mostly read eBooks. Audiobooks are a big no-no, I've tried and failed numerous times but just don't have the concentration for them.
What was the first book you remember reading? Ummmm. idk idk. Probably something by Enid Blyton.

Favourite Books: I can't pick, it's constantly changing depending on my mood.
Favourite Authors: Nope, I refuse. I just can't pick.
Favourite Genres: I mostly tend to gravitate towards psychological thrillers and mysteries but honestly I'll give anything a go.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!
Waterloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 07:52 PM   #35 (permalink)

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

Name: Tori, T, or any other nickname you've gifted me

Find me on Goodreads: Tori Reads Here

Preferred Reading Format: Well, I love curling up in bed with a book, but if its cold and I want ot be under the covers, my kindle is great. I listen to audiobooks in the car on my way to work and back or on long journeys as the radio is horrible at peak traffic time. So... any, but dependant on what I'm doing and how I'm reading? I guess.

What was the first book you remember reading? Mmm. I've always been a big reader. I have full sets of mickey & minnie adventures, disney princess books, ladybird read me books and the osborne farm books (where you had to find the yellow duck on each page), Mog cat books and the very hungry caterpillar... I also have books and books of nusery rhymes and princess stories. Because I'm an adult, they are in my bookcase and not in boxes.

Books: Um... This is hard. I'll list a few cause no way can I pick a favourite... The Chronicles of Ixia. House of Night. Harry Potter but not JKR sorry. His Dark Materials. PS I love you. Noughts and Crosses. Avry of Kazan.

Authors: Maria V Snyder. Malorie Blackman. Celia Rees. PC & Kristin Cast.

Genres: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure
Old 01-05-2020, 04:35 AM   #36 (permalink)

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Name: Sarah
Age: old enough to not be on my parents health insurance

Find me on Goodreads: hello add me please

Preferred Reading Format: Physical. I can NOT for the life of me read an ebook.
What was the first book you remember reading? I'm pretty sure I read all 7,000 babysitter's club books and then immediately went onto murder mysteries by Mary Higgins Clark.

Tell us about your favorites!

Books: ....
Authors: ....
Genres: ....

Okay, listen. I used to read a TON and I've been VERY bad about reading over the last several years. That's why I'm here, so that at some point I can answer this question without the answer being just "uhhh.. harry potter?"

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 10:14 AM   #37 (permalink)

DMAC
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ember santos.
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Avery
Accidents & Catastrophes
✿ i ain't sorry.mp3 | i don't know her.gif ✿

Name: karen

Find me on Goodreads: yo.

Preferred Reading Format: I tend to prefer ebooks for convenience but physical books are great too. I can only listen to audiobooks if I'm reading along with a digital copy.

smth about "see spot run", I think

Books: like water for chocolate, one piece, land of the lustrous, jjba, vicious, monstress, a clash of kings, children of blood and bones, lullabies, teaching my mother how to give birth, sula, a midsummer night's dream, sailor moon, revolutionary girl utena, weetzie bat, & the promised neverland.

Authors: idk, tbh!!! probably just tomi adeyemi, lang leav, francesca lia block, & warsan shire, the rest disappoint me on a regular basis.

Genres: comics/manga - prose poetry/poetry - fantasy - ya - sci-fi - contemporary - anything interesting, really
Old 01-05-2020, 08:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Name: jesse

Find me on Goodreads: jesse exists here.

Preferred Reading Format: I tend to read ebooks and audiobooks (especially on trips), but i love physical books as well.

there were so many books that I don't remember but I think it was the hole book - or maybe it was some scratch and sniff book that I don't remember other than the fact it had this amazing home-made jam that they made you scratch?

Books: almost too many to count

Authors: as karen said i don't know...there are just so many!

Genres: Fantasy, Humour, books that take elements from fairytales and lore and use them in a unique way

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________
Old 01-05-2020, 10:02 PM   #39 (permalink)

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

name : nicole

find me on goodreads : I don't update much.

Preferred Reading Format : I like physical books but I'm dipping more into e-books bc I've no business having this many books and no nice place for them to rest. I like Audio Books a lot, but only when I've already read that book.

what was the first book you remember reading : idk, it's been a minute. My earlier memory of reading and enjoying it was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

Favorite Books : Love the XXXholic series, HP GoF, Howl's Moving Castle, Hounds of the Baskerville, Treasure Island, Invisible Monsters, The Bell Jar, The Long Halloween,
The Sandman Series, Emma, American Psycho. (everyone else gave like three answers, why am I like this?)

Favorite Authors : Neil Gaiman, Ray Bradbury, Jane Austen / Sylvia Plath are the ones on the top of my head.

Genres : fantasy / science fiction / contemporary / prose & poetry / ya

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence
nicole black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 07:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yukie Selina Rasting
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Name: Kimothy

Find me on Goodreads: I'M LATE but here!

Preferred Reading Format: Physical books forever But one day, I will get used to eBooks. One day. Someday.... I have started reading with eBooks and audiobooks. I have conquered them all.
What was the first book you remember reading? Geronimo Stilton!

Books: Don't ask hard questions
Authors: I can't ever choose but I have ONE author who will forever be a favourite, and that is my dude Rick Riordan
Genres: Definitely fiction! Young adult, adventure, fantasy, mythology (especially Greek and Roman), and contemporary

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...

Last edited by Kimothy; 05-04-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Kimothy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:18 AM   #41 (permalink)
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Name: Lissy

Find me on Goodreads: here ya go

Preferred Reading Format: Paperback books. However, I usually have at least one eBook I'm reading so I can use my phone during slow periods at work. Every once in a while I save up digital credits on Amazon so I can get some eBooks dirt cheap

What was the first book you remember reading? Remember those books about Spot the dog? Maybe Curious George.

Books: Harry Potter series, The Gender Game series, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Wuthering Heights, Much Ado About Nothing, The Red Queen series, The Great Gatsby
Authors: Mary Higgins Clark is my go-to for quick horror/suspense reads - I usually pick my books based off genre/summary rather than if a particular author wrote it tbh. She's the one I know I'll like literally ANYTHING she writes, though!
Genres: Historical fiction, young adult fiction, science fiction, fantasy, suspense/mystery/horror

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 12:27 AM   #42 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Name: Kat

Find me on Goodreads: Found Here

Preferred Reading Format: Physical. Though my kindle has its uses while traveling
What was the first book you remember reading? Chatty Chipmunk's Nutty Day

Books: Too many to name
Authors: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Tamora Pierce, David Weber, Robin Cook, Laurie R. King, Kate Carlisle
Genres:Mystery, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Old 12-06-2020, 04:05 PM   #43 (permalink)

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Name: Ulfa, Raven, whatever you're comfortable with.
Goodreads: click here!
Preferred reading format: physical, paperback version. Although I don't mind e-books and hardbacks either.
First book I remembered reading: I think the HC Andersen's graphic book

Current favorites:
Book: Darius the Great is not Okay, Darius the Great Deserves Better, THUG, Love from A to Z, Once Upon an Eid, Harry Potter series, Patron Saints of Nothing, The Weight of Our Sky, See You in the Cosmos, The Henna Wars, Felix Ever After, The Poet X, Clap When You Land, Crazy Rich Asians trilogy

Authors: S.K Ali, Hanna Alkaf, Angie Thomas, Elizabeth Acevedo

Genre: contemporary fiction, fantasy.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:30 PM   #44 (permalink)

DERP
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Name: Real name is Niall, but people also call me Nipper on other platforms, so I'm alright with either!

Goodreads: @niallsbookthing

Preferred Reading Format: Physical

First Book I Remember Reading: I have absolutely terrible memory, but the first books I remember really loving were A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, so I guess I'll go with The Bad Beginning!

My Favorite...

Books:
My favorite series ever is the Heroes of Olympus, and of course I have to throw the original PJO in there along with ToA. Other than that, I of course love Harry Potter (though I'm due a reread), A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara and The Troop by Nick Cutter.

Authors: Rick Riordan is obviously my favorite, but I've recently also been really enjoying Nick Cutter, Alice Oseman and Junji Ito.

Genres: I can read just about anything, but my favorite genres are fantasy, contemporary, horror and thriller!
NiallNIP is offline   Reply With Quote