Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 891 users online including...
Leonjft , KeithStymn , Kimothy , Vonaldknity , Jamesapavy

6 members
885 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 62: September - December 2022

Term 62: September - December 2022 Term Sixty-Two: The Gift of the Peeves (Sept 2108 - June 2109)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2022, 07:31 PM

Default High Street

The High Street is the main street of Hogsmeade, from which you can access all its most famous shops. This particular street connects to several narrow streets and alleyways due to how the shops are laid out. Some of these passages will take you to other shops and even the residential area of the village. Stay on this path until the very end, past Dervish and Banges, and you will find yourself coming to a stop at a stile that faces the mountain beyond.

It is not common for those who are people-watching in the benches next to the street lamps to see large numbers of students and adults ambling up and down the pavement and peering into shop windows. After all, this is the most popular place you can meet up with your friends before heading over to the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer, entering Zonko's with a mischievous grin, or diving into Honeydukes with your mouth already watering.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Ally & Keigh! <3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

“Do we even have any idea where we want to go?” Jude asked his sisters curiously. “Not that I mind if we keep walking out here, the cold weather actually feels good.” He had one arm draped around Keigh’s shoulder and he never felt better than he did before. He had been right: that eventful Christmas vacation had put him in better spirits now that he’d had some stuff sorted and the old Ryder Jude Anders was back! He tucked the flyaway hair that stuck out from under his rainbow coloured beanie behind his ear.

Reagan had been slyly watching Jude from out of the corner of her eyes. It was a joy to her to see him this way again. “We’ll keep walking until we come to the end of the road!’’ Rea announced in a loud voice and with much enthusiasm. “I think it comes to an end somewhere close to Dervish and Banges?” That’s when she noted Jude fixing his hair. “Noooo! Jude! You look absolutely cute when your hair’s flying all over! You should leave it! What do you think, Keighley?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 06-13-2022, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Siblings!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Walking alongside Jude, as per usual, Keighley smiled at her siblings. "We can go in all of the shop or none of the shops. It doesn't really matter much to me." Right now she was very much okay with going along with what Reagan had said. To keep walking until they reached the end of the road. Whatever came next could be a surprise! For now though she was happy to stroll along with an arm wrapped around Jude's waist.

Huh? What was this about hair? The newly turned fourteen year old hadn't exactly been paying all that much attention to her older brothers hair right then. "Erm.. I'm sure it did? But.. if it's bothering him he looks great like this too." Keigh honestly didn't see how this mattered much. Hair was hair and it was cold out. So it was normal to have ones hair tucked away beneath a hat.

You are Bread!
Old 06-16-2022, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Dear, sweet Keigh <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Walking alongside Jude, as per usual, Keighley smiled at her siblings. "We can go in all of the shop or none of the shops. It doesn't really matter much to me." Right now she was very much okay with going along with what Reagan had said. To keep walking until they reached the end of the road. Whatever came next could be a surprise! For now though she was happy to stroll along with an arm wrapped around Jude's waist.

Huh? What was this about hair? The newly turned fourteen year old hadn't exactly been paying all that much attention to her older brothers hair right then. "Erm.. I'm sure it did? But.. if it's bothering him he looks great like this too." Keigh honestly didn't see how this mattered much. Hair was hair and it was cold out. So it was normal to have ones hair tucked away beneath a hat.

Jude was all for stopping in at all the shops they passed; there would still be enough time for him to meet Evan later... “Sounds alright to me!’’ he replied enthusiastically. “Maybe we can get something for mum and dad?” And maybe he could get Davet something? That something would obviously have to be on the mundane side… What’s this about his hair, Rea? “I think I look really cute with it either way,” Jude replied cheekily to his older sister and smirking a bit at her. “See? Even Keigh thinks so.” The boy grinned down at Keigh.

“Buying something for the ‘rents is a good idea! I usually get stuff from Honeydukes but we could switch it up.” Reagan made a face at the other two. Truthfully, she was a little jealous of the close relationship Jude and Keighley shared. It had only gotten stronger after Keighley started spending even more time with Jude to cheer him up whereas Jude had pushed Reagan away somewhat. She held nothing against him though. The Lioness playfully punched her brother in the arm. “No fair! You two are ganging up on me! POOR OLD ME!” And Reagan pressed her palms against her face, an expression of dismay registered there.

Reagan Aurora Anders was SO dramatic!

Old 06-21-2022, 12:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Siblings!

Keighley's smile was big and bright when Jude okay'd her idea of stopping in every shop. That plan was sure to make the day a long, tiring one but it was also bound to be nothing short of extremely fun. "Yeah! We can start with the very first shop that we come across." Which shouldn't be too far up ahead, right? "That's a great idea! Are we going to get them something from all of us.. or individual gifts?" Not that this was all that important but at the same time it was. If they were putting their money together then they could get their parents a better gift.

"You look great Jude and so do you Rea." As always. Her older siblings always looked cute no matter what they were doing or what they wore. "Nah-uh! I'm not ganging up on anyone. I'm simply stating my opinion like you asked of me." Point and case. Sorry Reagan.

You are Bread!
Old 06-26-2022, 03:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: The baby of the Anders' family! <3
Quote:
Keighley's smile was big and bright when Jude okay'd her idea of stopping in every shop. That plan was sure to make the day a long, tiring one but it was also bound to be nothing short of extremely fun. "Yeah! We can start with the very first shop that we come across." Which shouldn't be too far up ahead, right? "That's a great idea! Are we going to get them something from all of us.. or individual gifts?" Not that this was all that important but at the same time it was. If they were putting their money together then they could get their parents a better gift.

"You look great Jude and so do you Rea." As always. Her older siblings always looked cute no matter what they were doing or what they wore. "Nah-uh! I'm not ganging up on anyone. I'm simply stating my opinion like you asked of me." Point and case. Sorry Reagan.

It was a good thing it was still early in the day because Jude had plans to meet Evan around lunch time at the Three Broomsticks; a plan he had failed to mention to his sisters up until that point. “I’m meeting Ev in a couple of hours so I’ll leave you pretty ladies to have a girls’ day out. Er… half day out?” He chuckled at his own silliness. “Sure, Keigh! We can do that. Hmm…” Jude thought a bit about the presents for their parents. “How about something from all of us?” Addison and Connor would always love the gift they got, it didn’t matter if it happened to be one gift or multiple; the Anders’ kids had cool parents like that. And GOSH, REAGAN! Jude’s zillionth wince since he was born was caused as usual by his older sister. “You’re neither poor nor old, Reagan,’’ the Hufflepuff commented with a roll of his eyes. But he was also chuckling because Rea can be so entertaining. “I’m going to miss your dramatic self when you graduate.” He and Keigh would be barely seeing her for a year because she’d no longer be at Hogwarts and because she’d be off traveling all around with Koen and his band.

Reagan shot Keighley a worried look. Sure, she knew that Jude and Evan continued to be best friends {honestly, she didn’t know how the two made it work} but Jude had made progress in healing his heart and she was worried that that would shatter if he continued spending too much time with that particular Nam. Keighley knew his feelings better these days… she’d have to ask her sister if there were reasons to be concerned. “One present for each of them is fine,’’ Rea replied. “Or one for both. I figure we’ll decide when we start browsing.” The Lioness made a face at her brother. “Why thank you, Keighley! True! I am extremely beautiful! Speaking of that. Keighley, when Jude’s off, would you care to join me at the salon? My hair needs trimming.” And perhaps they could get something done for the other girl too! “I’ll still write to both of you loads! Plus I’ll be at home for the holidays. I’ll make sure of it!’’ But yes, she was going to miss her siblings and parents a great deal.

Old 06-29-2022, 01:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default The older two! xD

For some reason, Keigh wasn't at all surprised that Jude was planning to meet up with Evan. Nor was she surprised at that look from Reagan either. One she couldn't blame her for sending her way. They both had been worrying about Jude so much over the last several months and even though he was doing a great deal better, that worry was always there. Siblings be like that when it came to wanting to protect one another. "Oh, okay. Well you tell him I said hello, yeah?" She smiled at her big brother and then cast a 'he's got this' look at Reagan. They needed to trust Jude.

As for their parents gift, this young blonde nodded in agreement with the older Anders siblings. "I'm good with that. I'm sure we'll know what to get them when we see it." Between the three of them, they were sure to find the perfect thing. If she wasn't used to all of this playful banter she may have been bothered by it but rather, she just giggled shaking her head at it all. "Of course! We are all beautiful!" Yes, Jude, you too. "Okay! Maybe you can help me fix my hair too?" Don't get her wrong here, she LOVED her blonde locks but normally if Reagan or Jude or another member of her family didn't do her hair, she left her it down and sometimes that got in the way. So help her Reagan!

You are Bread!
Old 07-02-2022, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
For some reason, Keigh wasn't at all surprised that Jude was planning to meet up with Evan. Nor was she surprised at that look from Reagan either. One she couldn't blame her for sending her way. They both had been worrying about Jude so much over the last several months and even though he was doing a great deal better, that worry was always there. Siblings be like that when it came to wanting to protect one another. "Oh, okay. Well you tell him I said hello, yeah?" She smiled at her big brother and then cast a 'he's got this' look at Reagan. They needed to trust Jude.

As for their parents gift, this young blonde nodded in agreement with the older Anders siblings. "I'm good with that. I'm sure we'll know what to get them when we see it." Between the three of them, they were sure to find the perfect thing. If she wasn't used to all of this playful banter she may have been bothered by it but rather, she just giggled shaking her head at it all. "Of course! We are all beautiful!" Yes, Jude, you too. "Okay! Maybe you can help me fix my hair too?" Don't get her wrong here, she LOVED her blonde locks but normally if Reagan or Jude or another member of her family didn't do her hair, she left her it down and sometimes that got in the way. So help her Reagan!

Jude was quite oblivious to the concern his sisters were sharing. Really, he was fine. He had figured out how to hide his heartache and longing to be more than just Evan’s best friend. Compartmentalisation… it actually was working for him. “Sure, I will, Keigh.” He always liked that Keigh and Ev got along whereas he had to worry about any encounter Rea might have with his best friend. Jude laughed when Keigh made her comment. “I’m more beautiful than either of you,’’ he commented with jest. Just kidding! But anyone looking at them would have to admit: they were quite a good looking bunch. He eyed Keigh’s hair; it looked perfect to him but he knew how she disliked it when anyone but him or any one of the family members didn’t help her with it. “I know you will, Rea. Ko’s going to be thrilled to have you with him for most of the year.”

Reagan dearly wanted to plead with Jude to spend the entire day with them, to forget about Evan. Don’t get her wrong, she understood Evan now since they’d had a talk back when the term was still young but she was worried about her brother hurting all over again. But she knew she couldn’t ask that of him. One for thing, he wouldn’t listen and for another, she needed to trust him. Merlin, she wished Davet were here. Jude was always distracted when Davet was in his presence. “Of course!’’ Rea beamed at Keighley, determined to interrogate her sister about Jude’s feelings when they were alone. “Do you want to have it styled or anything like that?"

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 07-09-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Jude & Reagan! <3

Keighley only knew one thing for sure. She trusted Jude. If he told her that he was doing okay, she believed that. Now anyhow. For a long time she hadn't but now she knew he was doing much better than he had been. Her brothers pain wasn't gone, she knew that but she also knew he had found his own way to move forward. For this she gave him praise. "Thank you." She smiled. "Hey! You're both wrong. I'm the cutest there is cause I'm the youngest and everyone loves the baby in the family." It was her turn to tease them both. Keigh laughed nudged both of her siblings lightly to show she was only messing around.

Now, as for what she wanted to do with her hair. This was the issue. The Hufflepuff had no clue. "I'm not sure? That's why I'm asking for your help. I was hoping you could help me decide what to do?" Reagan always made the best decisions when it came to hair and things of that nature.

You are Bread!
Old 07-09-2022, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Sweet Keigh! <3
Quote:
Keighley only knew one thing for sure. She trusted Jude. If he told her that he was doing okay, she believed that. Now anyhow. For a long time she hadn't but now she knew he was doing much better than he had been. Her brothers pain wasn't gone, she knew that but she also knew he had found his own way to move forward. For this she gave him praise. "Thank you." She smiled. "Hey! You're both wrong. I'm the cutest there is cause I'm the youngest and everyone loves the baby in the family." It was her turn to tease them both. Keigh laughed nudged both of her siblings lightly to show she was only messing around.

Now, as for what she wanted to do with her hair. This was the issue. The Hufflepuff had no clue. "I'm not sure? That's why I'm asking for your help. I was hoping you could help me decide what to do?" Reagan always made the best decisions when it came to hair and things of that nature.

Leave it to Keigh to be so trusting towards Jude. But it made sense, right? He told her everything so she knew exactly what he was feeling and how he was carrying romantic affection for two guys at the same time. And that he was also taking his time to figure stuff out and to focus on OWLs. Her comment had him laughing again. “I think Keigh’s right, don’t you, Rea? The baby of the family are usually the cutest! And the most spoilt.” The boy tried to hide his laughter for his latter words while hugging Keigh tighter to his side. She knew he was joking; his younger sister was FAR from being that way.

Reagan was quite ready to play along with Jude. “SO spoilt!’’ She reached out to tickle Keighley under her chin. But she couldn’t be ‘mean’ to the younger girl for too long so she laughed heartily and added, “I’m just joking, Keighley! I know Jude is too. You’re not spoilt.” Like Jude, she thought that Keighley was the best out of the Anders’ siblings. Rea knew she was going to miss these warm, fuzzball Hufflepuffs when she was off having a grand ole time around the world. Her keen eyes roved over Keighley’s hair. “Hm… maybe a wash and a trim. Yes! That’s what we’ll do!” Colour her excited for this girls’ half day out!

Old 07-12-2022, 01:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12
Default The brother & sister! <3

It wasn't only Jude that Keighley had so much trust in. It was everyone. But yes, her trust level with Jude was through the roof. They shared everything with one another, her bond with her bother was one she hoped never ever changed. "Well of course we are! Just look at me!" Keigh smiled brightly at her two siblings all the while trying to hold back her laughter. There was no harm in playing along. Sometimes she got her way but they all did, that had nothing to do with her or any of them being spoiled.

"I know! If anything, we all are." Their parents did a wonderful job in giving each of them the same treatment as best as they could. Unlike the two older Anders kiddos, this Anders tried hard not to think about what Hogwarts would be like without Rea or Jude there. It was going to be sad sad times without them. "Okay! If you think that's what we should do.. then lets do it!" This blonde was ready for anything!

You are Bread!