sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1290 users online including...
Evaogz , Stevendalo , FlixexNit , Bobbyeribloom , Gloriafaumb , KeithustFaurf , Thomasovknige , CharlessAvefs , Lewisuhaflift , Emzily

11 members
1279 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing)

St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) Got a case of roleplay-itis and need to see the healer? Here at St. Mungo's you can roam around and flex your creative muscles.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2022, 02:45 AM

quill Strawberry Fields Forever

Banner by: Chelliephone

Overview:
Ryder Jude Anders and Evan Nam were slowly building a solid friendship. Though they had been acquainted with each other at Hogwarts for Jude’s first and second years, it was only during the summer of 2105 that they bonded for a bit. With Jude entering his third year and Evan, entering his fourth, only time will tell what adventures await the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

Main Characters:
Evan Nam {Chelliephone}
Ryder Jude Anders {FearlessLeader19}

Other Characters:
Davet Julien Durand {Chelliephone}
Reagan Aurora Anders {FearlessLeader19}
Connor Anders {FearlessLeader19}

SPOILER!!: List of Scenes

Scenes 1 to 3 can be found here. These were completed prior to the cyber attack on Snitchseeker.
Scene 4: comprised of letters between Davet and Jude subsequent to Jude's heartbreak. {Unfortunately, these were not saved in the web archives.
Scene 5: On the first day of the summer of 2108 holiday break, Davet came over to visit Jude. They shared their first kiss with Jude asking Davet to be his boyfriend.
Scene 6: It’s the summer of 2109 and Jude attempts to teach Davet the Waltz.
Scene 7: December 2109 arrives along with a Hogsmeade weekend. This is the first time in months that Jude is able to meet with Evan.
Scene 8: Christmas 2109; a time in which Jude goes home for the break and has something to tell Davet.
Scene 9: Springtime, 2111; in which best friends are reunited post Hogwarts for general shenanigans.
Old 10-02-2022, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

A lot of their conversation prior was completely lost on Davet given a question he had truly not been expecting to be asked by Jude, certainly not now. He vaguely noted the suggestion of treating Keighley, who had been apparently a catalyst for Jude considering him further in this light, and he made note that he would certainly be doing something nice for the youngest Anders soon. But for now... there was only one who was fully occupying his thoughts.

The one in front of him.

The one who had just asked him to be his boyfriend.

Dav blinked for a moment, and then for two as he attempted to not gape. "You... You want to date? Me?" Were majority of their hang outs date adjacent? Yes, because Davet clearly had no self control. But he'd always known where the Anders' heart was. At least... he thought he did. Or maybe he still did. He had offered to be a distraction for Jude and his healing heart. And if it meant getting to spend even more time with him, and more kisses like the one they just shared.... "Yes. I would love to be your boyfriend."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2022, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Was Davet… okay?

Staring at him, Jude was full of concern for the other guy who seemed to have zoned out. Maybe Jude had been too forward with asking the question. Maybe that coupled with the kissing had been too overwhelming for Davet. Darn it! He should have been more tactful! He opened his mouth, about to attempt to bring Davet back to the real world when - much to his relief - Davet spoke up.

Ah… so it seemed Jude had shocked him, after all. “Yes, YOU,’’ the Hufflepuff replied with a smile. Now that Davet had recovered, Jude was enjoying the reaction. “I figured we’d give it a shot, see where it went.” There was more he wanted to say as warnings, like how he still wasn’t over Evan and that he doubted he ever would be, that he couldn’t guarantee falling for anyone that way ever again, that Davet was more than welcome to tell him no…

But the other boy was too wonderful for his own good. Of course he said yes. Despite his thoughts, Jude’s face lit up with another smile. “You have no idea how happy you’ve made me,’’ he said softly. There was a possibility that now Jude would be able to focus on trying to move on now that he and Davet were a thing. There was a possibility that he would stop thinking so much about Evan.

Little did he know how wrong he was.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

While Davet was over the moon at this chance, he was trying to at least remind himself now that he'd had a moment to consider - that this was probably for Jude about trying to move on from the one he'd already had his heart set on. Which... he was still fine with, because he had told Jude from the beginning he was willing to be a chance for the Anders to move on - if he wanted to give it a go. Was it possible he wouldn't be the right person to move on with, even if Jude was able? Absolutely. But they'd connected rather quickly from the time of their first date, and he was hopeful that were Jude's heart genuinely available... he'd have a chance of winning it.

All of that to say, it boiled down to the fact he was willing to be used if that's what this was. He had his eyes open going into it - and if it didn't work, he'd had his shot and they could revert to their friendship they'd previously shared.

But... that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it for awhile. HE did like Jude rather a lot, and this was an exciting moment at least for Dav's own heart. So when the other boy said he was so happy, Davet just leaned forward to kiss him once more - a grin fully stretching on his face. "I believe that's my line. Thank you. For giving me a chance."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 10-10-2022, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

It certainly was about Jude aiming to move on but it was much more than that. If he hadn’t any bit of romantic feelings for Davet, he wouldn’t have suggested they be a couple. Why was Davet so good to him?! They both knew things could go sideways on the account of numerous reasons and Jude always feared that he would end up hurting Davet. As far as he was concerned, the only way Davet would not be able to have a chance at winning his heart was if Jude decided that he himself could not at all get over a certain Ravenclaw. Otherwise, Davet was the ONLY person that Jude would ever want.

The Hufflepuff would never forget that Davet had been there for him all those months he’d been hurting and that it was with the help of their frequent correspondence that had aided him in the journey to commence healing. Not to mention all the times they spent together… each moment had brought Jude so much joy. It would make him sad to know that Davet was prepping himself for a heartbreak.

It couldn’t be helped but Jude found himself staring at Davet’s lips as the other boy leaned closer. What a wonderful smile his BOYFRIEND had. Yes, they were boyfriends now. “No one deserves it more than you do, Dav,” was all he had time to reply before they were kissing again. Over a short span of time, snogging Davet would become one of Jude’s favourite activities. He allowed himself to get lost in the present one, holding Davet close to him. And yes… it completely slipped his memory that they were supposed to be heading outside.

Old 10-16-2022, 05:22 AM   #6 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

At Jude's words, Davet merely smiled back, reaching for one of his hands to interlace their fingers. "You do." He responded easily, honestly. While there was a good portion of him that had hoped for Jude's success with his first choice, there was a larger portion that was incandescently happy that the two of them were here now. Sharing this moment. And all of the future ones they were sure to have now that they were officially dating.

It was likewise easy for Davet to get lost in the current kissing Jude, except for the moment when he had to pull back to take an inhalation of air and realized... they were standing in his hallway. Just next to the entrance to the kitchen, where all of Jude's family currently was eating breakfast. While it wouldn't be too big of a deal for Keighley or Reagan to wander out and find them, Dav wasn't sure that he wanted to be discovered snogging their son on day 1 by Mr. or Mrs. Anders. A slight red flush to his cheeks, he tugged on Jude's hand towards the door. "Should we go outside?"

Old 10-19-2022, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Gah!

Jude would NEVER get over how incredibly understanding and good to him Davet was. His hand went more than willingly to the one reaching; he ensured that his and Davet’s fingers were snugly interlocked. The Hufflepuff would definitely do his best to be what Davet deserved. He just hoped that his own feelings didn’t get in the way.

Had Jude known what Davet was thinking then, he would have laughed so much in amusement. He’d tell him that his mum and dad wouldn’t mind THAT much should they catch the two of them making out. Jude had the suspicion that they would be happy to see that he was trying to move on. Anyway, at the moment, he was way too busy staring at the adorable little blush. He doubted that he’d ever seen Davet blush before. It was cute.

“Oh, yeah! I completely forgot. Someone distracted me.” A wink was thrown at the other boy before he led the way out the door and around the house to the backyard. All the while through, Jude held onto Davet’s hand. Hand holding was something they always did but this time, it meant something more. Reaching the nearest swing chair, he sat as he pulled Davet’s hand to indicate that he should sit beside him. Jude took a swig of his hot chocolate, his gaze going back to Davet. “Your maman would be very happy about us, I think. I mean, she likes me.” And he liked her too!

Old 10-21-2022, 09:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Blushing was something that as a general rule, Davet did not do much of. It had taken a long time for him to learn to keep himself composed as often as possible - something needed for being on stage. There was no editing to be done when you were live. But everything about today and the surprisingness of it all had him feeling unusually disarmed. Though it was certainly all very GOOD surprises.

Squeezing Jude's hand and grinning like a buffoon, he simply chuckled at the other boys comment of being distraction - his head nodding in agreement. "It was an excellent distraction." Not that Davet thought himself anything akin to 'excellence' but... the kiss certainly had been, and that was very much where his mind still was. He followed along after Jude when they meandered out doors, taking the spot indicated on the swing and using one foot to gently push forward. The comment about his maman certainly caught him off guard, but Dav laughed and nodded in agreement. "She'll be incredibly happy. I'm sure she'll ask immediately when you can next come over for dinner."

As if she hadn't asked that already when Dav left that morning.

Continuing to push the swing lazily with his foot, he turned to direct his grinning face at Jude. "So what do you want to do this summer?" Their first official date as boyfriends could be the next thing they planned.

Old 10-25-2022, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Jude LIKED the blushing. Uh huh, he did. Truly, he wouldn’t mind it if more of it happened. There was just something super endearing about seeing Dav’s face all red. Then again, the boyfriend had always been quite the sight, blushes or not. Jude had just been too caught up in his own feelings over the past few years to really let it register. Was it just him or was the other boy grinning and smiling A LOT? Jude could hardly blame him: the day certainly seemed more beautiful now that they had finally kissed. Not to mention there was no denying the fact that they had both been very, VERY distracted by it. Who could blame Jude for hoping to be distracted in that way a few more times during the course of the day.

The Hufflepuff leaned his shoulder lightly against Davet’s, sipping his hot chocolate once more. Hot chocolate had become one of his most favourite beverages ever - thanks to the boy beside him. As the swing began to move, Jude couldn’t help the peaceful feeling that settled over him after a rather long year. Davet’s words made him chuckle. “I’ll clear my schedule just for her, you know!” The words were meant since he really liked Davet’s maman. His father too, but there was just something special about that woman.

Summer seemed so much brighter now that they could spend so much time together! “Let’s see… dance dates, ice cream dates, movie dates, me watching you practice for your play dates. Oh, and beach dates. Me and my cousins go each summer. You’re welcome to come with us.” Then Jude grinned. “Not smothering you, am I? We have to make up for all that time we didn’t see each other, I think.”

Old 11-02-2022, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

One should not have a parent that was somewhat favored more than the other, and yet... sometimes Davet worried he was guilty of that. His mother and all of the knowledge she'd imparted on him had always led to a more bonded relationship. And while his father also supported him, the man's support was different from Maman's. Perhaps that just came from the fact that while she was proud of Davet, as they both were, she also understood first hand the thrill of each of his accomplishments. Either way, hearing that Jude also held his Maman in high regard gave him even more warm fuzzies than he'd been feeling previously. Surprising that that was even a possibility. "We both appreciate that I'm sure. I'll get a day from her."

The long list of things Jude was naming got a laugh from Davet, as he squeezed his hand. "I don't think you could smother me even if you wanted." It was a lot of different dates, but Davet was very aware of how little time they had together so he would happily be monopolized whenever Jude had a free moment. "I would love to go to the beach with you and your cousins. Count me in for anything I'm available for." And he'd certainly know when those times were, since Dav had zero doubts that Reagan would not also be cast in the summer performance for their troupe. "What do you want to do first?" Shouldn't waste a single moment!

Old 11-07-2022, 10:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

“It's settled then!” Jude said enthusiastically. Was he aware of Davet’s partiality to his mother? Yes, and this was based on conversations and observation of Davet and his maman together. He sort of understood it, however. While Jude did not mind sharing his feelings with his father, for some reason it was more comforting going to his mother when he needed advice. Maybe it was a thing in general that guys are closer with their mother while girls drift towards their father. Reagan was an excellent example of the latter.

Jude watched as Davet laughed, a fond expression on his face. It only occurred to him at that moment that the other boy’s laugh was something he had also missed very much. “You say that now,’’ the Hufflepuff teased, lightly squishing the hand he was holding. “Great! I know everyone would love to meet you. Fair warning though, we’re a super crazy bunch when we get together!” Like… everyone and everything was SO chaotic! But there was plenty of fun involved. Jude knew there would be many days when Davet would be busy with his rehearsals but that would be fine; there would be many other hours the two of them could spend together. “Hmmm.’’ He mulled over the question, swaying from side to side so that he would bump Davet’s nearest shoulder with his. “Ice cream date later today?”

Old 11-14-2022, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

"And I'm sure I'll continue to stand by that statement later as well." He quipped back, grin still stretched across his face. He didn't get nearly enough time with Jude throughout the year, so he would happily hog him throughout the summer where he could. A super crazy bunch? "That sounds nice to me though. I look forward to seeing it. My family it's just me and my cousin, Minerva, and I hardly see her since she still lives in France." And was also occupied with a boarding school, similarly to Jude's he supposed. Which... now that he thought about it, he didn't think he knew a name for either education establishments.

He would have asked about Jude's, but given the fact there always seemed to be an unspoken secrecy to it.. he allowed himself to be distracted by the shoulder bump, returning one just as lightly. "That sounds excellent to me. After the auditions?"

Old 11-15-2022, 11:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Jude wouldn’t mind being hogged. In a way, he felt he was doing the same to the other boy but since they wouldn’t be seeing each other again until Christmas, they might as well make the current moments count. The fact that the summer had started off so epically left Jude feeling as though this year’s was going to be the best yet. He couldn’t help but feel a bit for Davet who was missing out on the joys {and frustrations} of having a super large family. “Doesn’t she come to visit?” Jude hadn’t ever met her in all the time he had known Davet. “No worries. My cousins will make you feel as though you were born into the family in no time.” Especially once they knew the two were a thing now.

That was something that was going to bother Jude a lot: having to keep his magical side hidden. Eventually, he would figure it out and talk to his parents about letting Davet in on the secret. Being the sweet soul that Davet was, Jude doubted that he’d ever be angry at not being told earlier. “Message me when you’re done and I’ll head over to the theater for you. Think I’m going to stop by at my old dance school while you’re auditioning. But you don’t have to leave for a while, yeah?” It was still early and truthfully, Jude wasn’t ready for Davet to leave anytime soon.

Old 12-12-2022, 05:19 AM   #14 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Truthfully, Minnie's family stayed pretty reclusive and remained in their residence in France. Previously, Davet had been upset about it but as he increased in age he grasped the idea better that traveling was expensive. He just figured that was what kept them away. He didn't suspect a different cause, but then again he knew zilch regarding magic. "Nein. My aunt and uncle like where it is familiar. It drives Minnie nuts, I believe. She'd much prefer being a traveler." Perhaps a day in the future she might have a chance. He laughed a bit at Jude's statement, his head dipping in agreement. "I like that regarding the Anders family. Very inviting." It was truly remarkable; didn't meet individuals like that very frequently.

Davet desired that the answer was he had time left but there was still rehearsal needed. That had been in part why he had arrived early at the Anders residence. He gave a small regretful smile. "I wish that were the case. But I must prepare a little extra. But after, my dance card is full with the name Jude Anders." He squeezed his hand. "Later then?"

Last edited by Chelliephone; 12-12-2022 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Banishing the letter that mustn't be used!!!
Old 12-15-2022, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Jude found that he wanted to meet more of Davet’s family when he felt a sort of disappointment come over him when Minnie’s parents were mentioned. Still, he could understand the need for familiarity. Maybe one day he would meet her and her parents. Did Davet know what a great laugh he had? And that smile? He really should be featured in Witch Weekly or Vogue or something. Jude was disappointed that the other boy had to leave but he understood all too well that one needed to make time for their passions. “Later,’’ Jude replied quietly with a smile and another squeeze of Davet’s hand. Only then did he let said hand go.

Scene 6:
It’s the summer of 2109 and Jude attempts to teach Davet the Waltz.

Characters:
Davet Durand (Chelliephone)
Jude Anders (FearlessLeader19)

Peering over at his boyfriend, he tried to figure the answer out before asking the question. “Are you tired?” Keeping his brown eyes fixed in the full length mirror that showed his and Davet’s reflections, Jude continued to do his stretches. His first coaching class for the summer had only just finished. In his opinion, it went fairly well even if the students were in the ten to twelve age range. As happy as that made him, Jude was so much happier that he was sharing these moments with Davet; even if the curly haired boy was a beginner to dancing. “I think you did pretty great, Dav.” Jude straightened up, brushing his hair from his face as he did so. “Want to practice some more? We’ve got a lot of time before the next class.” If not, they could take a break, maybe grab a snack.

Old 12-18-2022, 06:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

If one were to ask the French male, he would have stated that had been... just short of a disaster. Perhaps if only because he had wanted to look good to his boyfriend, now that he and Jude had time together again over the summer. It's not like Davet was a stranger to looking silly, but there was something that perhaps wounded the pride the slightest bit when there were 10 years olds dancing circles around you. Literally, at one point. So when Jude remarked that he had done well, the Durand male just raised an eyebrow skeptically but with a playful smile. Even if he was disappointed he didn't take to it like a fish to water, it was still time spent with Jude so he couldn't be too sullen - his heart just wouldn't allow it. "Are you sure you were watching me? One of the younger students had similar hair and he DID do well." He teased back, before returning to the question. He WAS tired but... he wasn't jumping to admit it. "I've got some energy left. But it's such beautiful weather we're having, perhaps we should go outside and take a walk through the gardens? I'm rather good at walking." He was joking. For the most part.

At the suggestion of practicing more, Davet was almost thinking perhaps he HAD meant what he said. But a better idea popped into his head instead. "Sure. Can we do something a little slower tempo'd this time?" Perhaps something that required him being closer to his boyfriend?

Old 12-21-2022, 12:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Sorry, Davet!

But Jude found the look you threw him to be exceptionally funny. It was for this reason he found himself chuckling heartily. “Yes, but he isn’t the one I’m dating and like to look at.” So yes, he had been staring after his boyfriend a lot of the time. Grinning, because he was still thinking of his boyfriend going along with the dancing and making the effort for him, Jude finished his stretches. It was incredible how happier he felt when he was in Davet’s company. This just might be the best summer yet. There was a soft laugh. Davet certainly was funny today. “I wouldn’t mind a walk, honestly. It’s certainly sunny and a proper day.”

His head tilted questioningly. “Are you sure?” Jude was quite willing to do whatever the other boy wanted. It just mattered to him that they were spending time together. And he didn’t want Davet to feel overwhelmed with all the dancing. If his boyfriend was sure, then there was just the appropriate suggestion for that request. “The Waltz! Well, the ENGLISH Waltz since the other types of Waltzes are fast paced.” Little did Jude know he had also fulfilled the silent request of the two boys being closer to each other.

Old 12-23-2022, 04:17 AM   #18 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Did Jude's words make Davet feel particularly good? Yes. And was the exceptionally cheesy smile back on his face, the one that seemed to appear pretty often in his boyfriend's presence? Absolutely. But that also didn't mean he couldn't still jest. "Maybe not, but they are the ones who are paying for the lesson." He got to be a freeloader, though he would happily pay too if it were to support Jude. "It is really nice outside, but let's keep dancing. Let's wear me out first and then relax in the sun together?" It also gave him a good excuse and plan to spend even more time with the Anders.

At the question of if he was sure, Dav merely nodded his head with a smile as he began to stretch himself out again. He'd gotten quite the work out in before, but his muscles were starting to tighten already that he'd stopped. He just wanted to ensure a little more flexibility before they continued. "An English waltz sounds excellent to me. Isn't that one of the ones you like the best, too?"

Old 12-27-2022, 12:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

The words may have made Davet feel good but they were also said because it was the truth. Jude did quite like staring at the other boy's face. A large part of that had to do with that great hair; it was one of Davet’s best features. Jude grinned. “Shall I bill you then?” came the question in a flirty tone. There just might be a discount for being the instructor’s boyfriend.” The younger guy really did not see it as Davet being a freeloader, nor did the owners of the school, he was sure. “That sounds great! As a thank you for being my partner today, I’ll let you choose where we can have lunch. My treat!” Did Jude enjoy spoiling him? Yes, he did.

It was settled then and Jude patiently let the boyfriend finish up with the stretches. He knew so much physical workout wasn’t always easy for everyone. Even he had been put through that issue when dancing had been first taken up. Jude quickly made up his mind to only teach Davet the Walt for about half of an hour before they headed out. “One of them,’’ Jude replied. “Someday, I’m going to teach you the Argentine Tango and the Paso Doble. Those are VERY fast paced.” There was a huge grin on his face as the three dances were his favourites. “After you gather up more dance experience, of course,” Jude continued as he moved closer, ready to take Davet’s hands when the stretches were completed. “I don’t want to overwhelm and tire you out.”

Old 12-31-2022, 05:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Davet laughed, he had certainly walked himself right into that one. "Did you take cash, credit or kisses?" He replied back cheekily. Leave it to Jude to let him sit in on a lesson and THEN offer to buy lunch for him as well. Dav would have argued on the point, but he knew well enough to know there was no point. Besides, he could just grab the next one. They thankfully still had so much summer left together. "Hm, that's a lot of responsibility. i'll have to think on it. But I suppose first, we work up even more of an appetite."

Finishing stretching out his limbs, the boy stood and looked over at Jude, giving a small nod of his head to indicate he was ready when he was. "I'll look forward to the day we learn the other two." And he appreciated him not adding it now. Davet was no stranger to high activity and long hours of physical work, but dancing was different. He'd noticed he was using muscles he didn't even know he had previously. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, i just need to get used to it all. So, where should I be positioned first?""

Old 01-04-2023, 12:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

“Cash and credit are so boring.” Jude tilted his head, smirking a great deal. Merlin, he loved flirting with Davet! He loved it just as much when Davet flirted back. “Kisses. Kisses are best.” Mhmm! The boyfriend got that right: there was no point. In any case, they never seemed to get into any rift over who would pay for what; this understanding just seemed to come naturally for them. The smirk turned into a laugh. “Take your time, I’ll wait as long as it takes.” Working up an appetite? Jude was all for that! He knew just too well how ravenous dancing can make anyone.

“Can’t wait to teach them to you,’’ Jude replied honestly before rolling his eyes playfully. “How can I not worry about you? Your maman would be most displeased if I did not take care of you.” Plus, he himself did care SO much about Davet. Jude reached for one of the other boy’s hands, urging him away from the mirrors and more to the center of the room. There was music playing softly in the room but it was hardly suited for the English Waltz. This didn’t matter just yet as the couple was only going to be doing basic steps, nothing too intricate. “Here’s fine,’’ Jude said, glancing at their reflection in the mirror to his right. “Right. So… our hands first.” The fingers of his right hand intertwined with Davet’s left, their palms touching. Taking Davet’s right, it was placed just above his own left waist. Finally, Jude placed his left hand on Davet’s right arm. “That’s the easy part,’’ he teased, meeting his boyfriend’s gaze. They were close, as Davet had wanted. “When I step forward on my left foot, you step back on your right.Try to keep your body straight but not to be too… uptight? I mean, try to be relaxed at the same time.” It might sound difficult but with practice, it could be done. “Here we go!” Jude stepped forward, still holding Davet’s gaze but in a second or two, he’d be looking at the mirror to check on their posture.

Old 01-08-2023, 06:46 AM   #22 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Davet laughed, his eyes twinkling with his mirth. "Cash and credit ARE boring. If only more places accepted kisses." He teased, knowing full well both could be certain in the fact the brunette would not be giving kisses anywhere else - not off stage anyways. And even then, a stage kiss was not a kiss if you asked him. There was never any feelings in it, at least for him. Truthfully, instinct already said ramen for him but he also found he had specific cravings after a good work out - so he would withhold any opinion until after they had completed further dance practice.

The comment about his maman had Davet's head tilting backwards to let out a hearty laugh, his head shaking. "Please, my maman adores you. She knows I can take care of myself, and even if I couldn't you could do no wrong." The matriarch Durand really did like Jude a lot. And while she knew the circumstances of their relationship, the only person who did outside of Jude and Davet themselves, she trusted Dav to know how to take care of himself and applauded the two in the maturity of open communication. That had been all the support Davet had needed to put himself out there the way he did. Letting himself be led, on instinct all of his body relaxed so that Jude could stage him the way he needed to in order to learn the dance. This... this was something that the actor was very used to - staging. Getting into position for a waltz was never different than being shown his marks for a show. "Straight but not uptight. Got it. You'll probably have to give me a few go's to get into it, but I think I can do that." He took a deep breath before trying to do exactly as instructed, but not before flashing his boyfriend a smile and a squeeze of their joined hands. He took a step back with Jude's movement, but his stride was just a little too large.

Old 01-12-2023, 01:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Davet’s words were a joke, Jude knew this much. Yet he felt a sinking feeling at the thought of Davet kissing anyone else. “I don’t think I like the idea of you kissing anyone else,’’ he remarked, pushing the feeling away but pouting slightly before chuckling. Jude wasn’t the jealous type, which came in handy because since Davet was an actor, well… scenes that involved kissing were bound to happen ever so often. Aside from that, Jude knew with one hundred percent certainty that his boyfriend wasn’t kissing anyone else. Davet just wasn’t that type. Watching the other boy laugh, something tugged in Jude’s chest though he could not place the feeling nor the reason for the tug. He just knew that he felt so happy watching and listening to Dav laugh. “It’s definitely my charms that won her over,’’ the younger boy replied, wiggling his brows playfully. He adored Davet’s maman just as much. Such a kind and warm woman!

“You know I’m not going to rush you,” Jude replied smiling and squeezing back the hand he held in his. When it came to his guy in his arms, the Hufflepuff would always be patient. He also knew he told himself that he’d be checking their reflections in the mirror but he just couldn’t tear his gaze away from Davet. That, however, did not prevent him from understanding that the step was a huge one. It was the way he was tugged forward that told him all that he needed to know. Jude chuckled. “Okay, Mr. Enthusiastic. I probably should have clarified: a small graceful step backwards. So maybe half of what you just took?” He waited a beat. “Ready? Here we go!” The first step that had been taken earlier was repeated. This time, Jude managed to zone in on one of the mirrors.

Old 01-14-2023, 06:45 PM   #24 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

While it was obvious to him Jude was not truly concerned about Davet doing anything with anyone else, off the stage, he still leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "I can promise you I will not be kissing anyone else for as long as we're together." And considering how smitten the french boy was, he was quite hopeful that would be for a long long while. Another chuckle and a nod of his head in agreement. "I'm certain that was it." Maman was the type to find charm in anyone, but the fact Jude was naturally charismatic and made him happy clearly made her attach faster.

He did know Jude wouldn't rush him, but he liked to be honest and upfront about what to be expected from his as well. Davet did well by making the primary part of his personality centered around transparency. Perhaps an odd concept for an actor, but.. it worked for him. Tugging Jude with him at his failure of a first step, he righted them both quickly and gave a small laugh. "Sorry. I told you I'd need a few missteps." But at the next set of instructions, he gave a nod before correcting his posture and trying again - this time taking a much shorter step backwards. "Better?"

Old 01-19-2023, 12:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

The kiss did make him less play-pouty. Truthfully, Jude could have asked for more kisses until the entirety of the pout was gone but he knew he and Davet had other things on their agenda for today. Plenty of time for snogging the boyfriend later, he told himself. “I trust you fully, Dav.” This was very much the truth. He just couldn’t bring himself to commit to them being together for as long as Davet wanted because… well, Jude’s feelings were still complicated and all over the place. But he knew this much: the other boy was an integral part of his life now and letting him go would be rather difficult. Besides, Jude wanted to continue charming Dav’s maman. That woman was as warm and lovely as Addison Anders.

There were many traits that Jude admired about the guy in his arms - both physically and otherwise - and one of them happened to be Davet’s honesty. It was something he appreciated and reciprocated; perhaps this was why they both were good at communicating with each other. Jude laughed right along with Davet. “That’s alright! You have a free pass with all the missteps you need and you’ll still be one of my favourite students. Keigh's the other.” He planted a quick but soft kiss on Davet’s mouth before they got to moving again.

Jude had to admire Davet’s frame in that hold, just as much as when they took their steps together. He supposed that actors had to be graceful to an extent. “Much better! You’re a fast learner. And you look so good while you’re at it.” Cue him wiggling his eyebrows flirtatiously. “You’ve got the gist of what the length of the step should be so the next thing to keep in mind is after stepping backward, step to the side with your left foot so that your feet are parallel. But at the same time, they need to be a little wider than your shoulders’ width.” Jude tilted his head, watching Davet and giving him a moment to process. “We can practice from the top when you’ve got that,’’ he said gently. “I know it’s a lot even if this waltz is supposed to be simple.” And in any case, he really didn’t mind holding Davet for as long as needed.