sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1216 users online including...
Antoniorch , Antoniopjh , Antoniomyv

4 members
1212 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 61: May - August 2022

Term 61: May - August 2022 Term Sixty-One: Riddle Me This (Sept 2107 - June 2108)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2021, 01:52 AM

Default Battlements

High above overlooking the lake and a section of the grounds are the castle battlements. During the Battle of Hogwarts, the battlements where used to defend the school from Lord Voldemort and his allies. This is also where Sirius Black rode away on Buckbeak the hippogriff, but keep that hush hush. Though some damage remains, the battlements remain fairly intact and provide an opportune place to be when an enemy is approaching.

The battlements provide a nice view from a high vantage point. More often than not, the Giant Squid can be seen bathing himself in the sunlight; thestrals (if you can see them) fly above the trees at the edge of the lake; and if you look closely you'll be able to follow the road that leads to the Entrance Gates. If you're feeling up to climbing the tight spiral staircase to get there, know that it is worth the effort. There are wooden crates and barrels for you to sit on at the top should you need to catch your breath.
Old 05-20-2022, 03:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default For Ariana!!
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa had sent a note to Jasper about her hat. She was willing to make *the* trade for his hat for hers… or well… more accurately return her hat to her and his is hat to just him so they’d both be happy. However, his hat was growing on her.

The Ravenclaw waited for the Hufflepuff to join her on the battlements. Feeling a little cold, she wrapped her arms around her waits and moved her hands up and down as she tried to warm herself.

Last edited by Watson; 05-21-2022 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-21-2022, 03:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Lisa had sent a note to Jasper about her hat. She was willing to make the E*trade for his hat for hers… or well… more accurately return her hat to her and his is hat to just him so they’d both be happy. However, his hat was growing on her.

The Ravenclaw waited for the Hufflepuff to join her on the battlements. Feeling a little cold, she wrapped her arms around her waits and moved her hands up and down as she tried to warm herself.
Having received Lisa's note, Jas made his way up to the battlements to meet his friend. He was, of course, wearing her hat as well as a comfortable hoodie and long, sports shorts. His cousins would call him out for it, but nothing beat expensive comfort. He'd leave the frills and expert detailing to his younger sister, who always wore them better anyway. Jas liked dressing up too, when the time called for it, but luxurious comfort? Unbeatable. And so, he was mighty content.

"Hey, Lees!" He called out to her as he made his way over, raising a hand up in greeting. And, right away, he clocked the shivering. "You cold?" He asked, but didn't wait for an answer before beginning to peel off his jumper. "You should take this." This being his jumper, which he was now holding out for her to take.

You are Lemon!
Old 05-22-2022, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Having received Lisa's note, Jas made his way up to the battlements to meet his friend. He was, of course, wearing her hat as well as a comfortable hoodie and long, sports shorts. His cousins would call him out for it, but nothing beat expensive comfort. He'd leave the frills and expert detailing to his younger sister, who always wore them better anyway. Jas liked dressing up too, when the time called for it, but luxurious comfort? Unbeatable. And so, he was mighty content.

"Hey, Lees!" He called out to her as he made his way over, raising a hand up in greeting. And, right away, he clocked the shivering. "You cold?" He asked, but didn't wait for an answer before beginning to peel off his jumper. "You should take this." This being his jumper, which he was now holding out for her to take.
Arms still hugged around herself, she turned around and grinned at him. “Hi Jas!” she smiled between shivers and then noticed he was taking off his JUMPER? She averted her eyes with a blush on her cheeks. And she glanced back when he offered it to her. Eyes as wide as saucers, she gave him a small smile as she eyed the jumper. She then reached out to take it from him. Sheepish smile for she felt bad because he would be cold. “Thanks Jas. You’re a gentleman…” Pink dusting on her cheek as she held the jumper in her hands. Seeing the jumper reminded her of the football match several years ago when she’d been jealous that he had offered his jacket to V instead of her. But… V was right. Jasper was being kind.

You won’t be cold will you?” she said, feeling slightly guilty before slipping on his jumper. It was warmer already. She hugged her arms around herself. “Its ten times warmer. Guys clothes are far superior to girls clothes.” Comfy and big pockets! “Thanks again.

Lisa cast her eyes down to the grounds below them, remembering just how tiny everything looked from up here. “I know I said I had wanted my hat back but it does look really good on you.. might as well keep it for the dance.” Cheeks flushes as she glanced around before looking at him. She offered the biggest of grins. “Looks quite dapper and daring like a … handsome detective in the midst of an incredible case!
Old 05-24-2022, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Quote:
Arms still hugged around herself, she turned around and grinned at him. “Hi Jas!” she smiled between shivers and then noticed he was taking off his JUMPER? She averted her eyes with a blush on her cheeks. And she glanced back when he offered it to her. Eyes as wide as saucers, she gave him a small smile as she eyed the jumper. She then reached out to take it from him. Sheepish smile for she felt bad because he would be cold. “Thanks Jas. You’re a gentleman…” Pink dusting on her cheek as she held the jumper in her hands. Seeing the jumper reminded her of the football match several years ago when she’d been jealous that he had offered his jacket to V instead of her. But… V was right. Jasper was being kind.

You won’t be cold will you?” she said, feeling slightly guilty before slipping on his jumper. It was warmer already. She hugged her arms around herself. “Its ten times warmer. Guys clothes are far superior to girls clothes.” Comfy and big pockets! “Thanks again.

Lisa cast her eyes down to the grounds below them, remembering just how tiny everything looked from up here. “I know I said I had wanted my hat back but it does look really good on you.. might as well keep it for the dance.” Cheeks flushes as she glanced around before looking at him. She offered the biggest of grins. “Looks quite dapper and daring like a … handsome detective in the midst of an incredible case!
Lees was so cold that her whole face was turning red (that's how things worked, right?), so it was a mighty good thing that Jas had come prepared with a jumper. If his mum taught him anything about fashion, it was the importance of layering. It made for effortless style and ultimate practicality. Plus, this was his favorite hoodie, so he liked having it on hand. "Yeah, anytime," he smiled warmly, his tone sincere.

As for himself? Getting cold? "Nah, I'm okay," he shook his head, still smiling. He had tough skin. Probably from all the flying. Wind hitting against him 24/7, you learn to handle all kinds of weather. "But if I get cold, I trust you'll warm me up," he laughed, moving up behind her to run his hands up and down her arms to help her warm up. "That's the patriarchy in action for you, making women's clothes way less practical." See? He had learned a thing or two from his family members. Gideon would be proud. As would Mags and Antonia, surely. "It's total dragon dung." But he smiled again in reply to her thanks. "Yeah, of course, Lees." Dropping his hands, he moved to sit along one of the pillars and motioned for Lisa to come join, holding out a hand to help her keep her balance, should she want to take the extra precaution.

"Yeah?" he smiled, turning her hat backwards as he looked over at her. "Detective Botros, I like that." Though he wouldn't make a very good detective, tbh. "Does that mean you're keeping mine?" He teased, grinning in her direction.

You are Lemon!
Old 05-27-2022, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Lees was so cold that her whole face was turning red (that's how things worked, right?), so it was a mighty good thing that Jas had come prepared with a jumper. If his mum taught him anything about fashion, it was the importance of layering. It made for effortless style and ultimate practicality. Plus, this was his favorite hoodie, so he liked having it on hand. "Yeah, anytime," he smiled warmly, his tone sincere.

As for himself? Getting cold? "Nah, I'm okay," he shook his head, still smiling. He had tough skin. Probably from all the flying. Wind hitting against him 24/7, you learn to handle all kinds of weather. "But if I get cold, I trust you'll warm me up," he laughed, moving up behind her to run his hands up and down her arms to help her warm up. "That's the patriarchy in action for you, making women's clothes way less practical." See? He had learned a thing or two from his family members. Gideon would be proud. As would Mags and Antonia, surely. "It's total dragon dung." But he smiled again in reply to her thanks. "Yeah, of course, Lees." Dropping his hands, he moved to sit along one of the pillars and motioned for Lisa to come join, holding out a hand to help her keep her balance, should she want to take the extra precaution.

"Yeah?" he smiled, turning her hat backwards as he looked over at her. "Detective Botros, I like that." Though he wouldn't make a very good detective, tbh. "Does that mean you're keeping mine?" He teased, grinning in her direction.

She hugged her arms tighter around her torso and continued to rub her hands together. Lisa looked up at the taller Hufflepuff as he moved over to run his hands up and down her arms to warm her up. She appreciated the gesture and offered him a smile as her cheeks became dusted pink once more. The cynic in her wondered. Surely he did this for every girl and she wasn’t special. The very thought left her deflated as she pursed her lips. “Deal,” she nodded as she reached up to rub her arm and accidentally grazed her fingertips against his hand.

Result of accident: Cheeks turned more pink.

She retracted her hand as if she had touched something hot. “S-sorry,” she whispered quietly. She focused instead on the conversation. Ah yes the patriarchy. His comment earned him a chuckle and several nods. “It is total DRAGON DUNG. The WORST. Clearly.” Hands left her arms and so she crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him move.

Did he expect her to go over there?

Lisa gave him a concerned look until she saw his hand and she gently took his hand into hers before walking over slowly. She walked as if she were on a tightrope. Fingertips lightly on his to help her balance. Once having made her way over to where he was, she took a seat. “Less scary than I thought,” she commented as she finally let go of his hand to bring her own up to her ear to brush her hair behind it.

Ilikeittoo.” Her words ran together before she cleared her throat. “It looks nice on you.” She shuffled a little before reaching up to tap his hat. She giggled before adjusting his hat ever so slightly on her own head. “I think I look good in it. What do you think?
Old 05-27-2022, 04:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Jas smiled a little when their fingers ran into each other ... though Lisa's immediate apology made him pause. "Don't be." Sorry, that is. His tone was sure of itself, but not unkind. There wasn't any reason to apologize and he didn't want Lisa to feel the need to. Not to him or anyone else. "You deserve to take up space, Lisa Nam." And he meant that sincerely.

As for their cozy spot, sat on top of the battlements? It was awesome and he was glad Lisa made her way over, even with her aversion of heights. "Yeah? Kind of cool up here, isn't it?" He asked scooting closer towards her. "But your hands are freezing, Lees," he reached for them once again, even as she let go. In comparison, his hands might as well have been a furnace with the way they gave off heat. But, here, he could help. Holding her hands in his, he leaned over to blow some hot air on them, holding them close to trap the heat and listening intently as Lisa went on to talk about the real order of business: Hat Exchange.

Otherwise known as, the reason why she had summoned him here in the first place. Jasper Botros was paying attention. "Thanks," he offered her a warm smile, chuckling as he pretended to reeeaaaally think about her question in return. Easy. "I think you work it. That hat looks way better on you than it ever did on me," he grinned boyishly. "You should keep it."

You are Lemon!
Old 05-28-2022, 01:35 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

She glanced up at Jasper as he mentioned that she deserved to take up space. Had he always been so wise? He saw through her… or she felt it at the moment.

She knew that surely… or she had forgotten. Lisa had changed. Sure, she was vivacious, full of colour and fun but puberty had made her question things. She didn’t want to be perceived as too tomboyish or be labeled for a stereotype. Self awareness had taken its toll a little too much on her. But his words resonated with some her siblings had shared with her. “I won’t. Promise.” Lisa shared a warm smile with him before making her way over.

Had she mentioned she was afraid of heights? Cause as she crossed the battlements, she wasn’t sure if her heart was racing because of the heights, the company she kept, or a mixture of both. She took a deep breath as she took a seat. Lisa was so focused on calming her breathing that she didn’t notice him move closer to her until he took her hands into his again. For a moment, she thought about pulling them away with a bright blush on her cheeks but she didn’t. She hadn’t noticed how warm his hands were. “Your hands are so warm. Is that a superpower? Can we trade powers?” she blurted out before immediately realizing how silly she sounded.

She was so much smarter than that comment she had made. Instead, she sounded like a girl who was entirely smitten with a boy… Almost desperate for his attention. She could have rolled her eyes at herself and groaned loudly.

But she didn’t. She just bit her lip.

Her cheeks were even brighter now. If he asked, she’d blame it on the wind.
She was about to mention something to him- something that she wanted to get off her chest for a while- no, several years - however, she changed the subject to the business they had. It was a lot easier than focusing on the feelings, his warm hands, and his curly locks.

Really?” she shot back so quickly after his compliment with eyebrows arched. She would have touched the hat with her hands; however, he was still holding her hands. “You think so?” It was a sweet thing to say. “Ill treasure it. You should keep mine too. Keep it safe… it’s our… thing like a secret handshake?

Something that was between them?
Old 06-03-2022, 04:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

"Good," he replied steadily, watching as she made her way over. Jasper had noticed some of the changes, but they were all changing, weren't they? Everyone deserved the opportunity to figure things out for themselves. But Jas liked to remind his friends that they were great just the way they are too. He wouldn't enjoy their company as much if that weren't the case.

Despite her fear of heights, Lisa was always willing to try and, that, was something Jasper had picked up on immediately. Not wanting her to feel uneasy, however, he'd always offer a steadying hand if needed. He had a careful watch over her in case. He chuckled at the mention of superpowers, rubbing his hands against hers in hopes to warm her with the friction. "Sure, I'm down to trade," he smiled. "But only if I can get your super ability to get everyone and anyone smile." One of her many superpowers, he thought.

Still thinking that her red cheeks were due to how cold she was, Jas didn't ask about it, but instead held onto her hands a little tighter. Surely this would help warm her up.

"Yeah," he nodded, curls bouncing into his eyes. But he let them crowd his face, not wanting to let go of Lisa's hands. "So I should keep it a secret? I can do that."

You are Lemon!
Old 06-06-2022, 02:08 AM   #10 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
"Good," he replied steadily, watching as she made her way over. Jasper had noticed some of the changes, but they were all changing, weren't they? Everyone deserved the opportunity to figure things out for themselves. But Jas liked to remind his friends that they were great just the way they are too. He wouldn't enjoy their company as much if that weren't the case.

Despite her fear of heights, Lisa was always willing to try and, that, was something Jasper had picked up on immediately. Not wanting her to feel uneasy, however, he'd always offer a steadying hand if needed. He had a careful watch over her in case. He chuckled at the mention of superpowers, rubbing his hands against hers in hopes to warm her with the friction. "Sure, I'm down to trade," he smiled. "But only if I can get your super ability to get everyone and anyone smile." One of her many superpowers, he thought.

Still thinking that her red cheeks were due to how cold she was, Jas didn't ask about it, but instead held onto her hands a little tighter. Surely this would help warm her up.

"Yeah," he nodded, curls bouncing into his eyes. But he let them crowd his face, not wanting to let go of Lisa's hands. "So I should keep it a secret? I can do that."
Her cheeks remained pink.

She was astounded at his comment. “I make people… everyone and anyone smile? Really? I.. I do that? I’m not like… that pretty” she asked with eyebrows raised super high if she were a cartoon character they surely would have been touching her hairline by now. “Surely, that’s you… you can make anyone smile. You make me smile.

And there he was. Holding on to her hands more tightly and making her stomach do all of these flippy things. “I want your power to be confident. You just… Know what to do… and are so kind. Plus are good at Quidditch..” That was really cool in her books.

Making it like a secret seemed like both a good idea and a bad idea… His question gave her pause. “Yeah, should we make a secret handshake?” she asked as her inner kid was bouncing within herself. As much as she tried to hide it, she really couldn’t stop her true self from coming out.
Old 06-14-2022, 02:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Quote:
Her cheeks remained pink.

She was astounded at his comment. “I make people… everyone and anyone smile? Really? I.. I do that? I’m not like… that pretty” she asked with eyebrows raised super high if she were a cartoon character they surely would have been touching her hairline by now. “Surely, that’s you… you can make anyone smile. You make me smile.

And there he was. Holding on to her hands more tightly and making her stomach do all of these flippy things. “I want your power to be confident. You just… Know what to do… and are so kind. Plus are good at Quidditch..” That was really cool in her books.

Making it like a secret seemed like both a good idea and a bad idea… His question gave her pause. “Yeah, should we make a secret handshake?” she asked as her inner kid was bouncing within herself. As much as she tried to hide it, she really couldn’t stop her true self from coming out.
Jasper frowned at her disbelief. "Yeah, you do," he nudged her gently with his elbow so as not to scare her. "You haven't noticed?" This astounded Jas, tbh. He wasn't even observant and he picked up on it. Lisa was popular and not without reason. If anything, Jasper thought she ought to own it. "And I'm glad I make you smile, but this isn't about me." He offered her a knowing grin. He saw that attempt to flip the script, Lees.

Unlike Lisa though, Jasper took the compliments in stride. Not in a cocky way, but an appreciative one. "Emerson confidence is a whole thing." A casual, but ever-present thing. His mum's whole side of the family had it. Jasper, his mum, his sister, their cousins. Everyone. It was basically genetic. He smiled as he squeezed her hands.

Still holding her hands, he only let go at the suggestion of creating a handshake. They'd need their hands to do that. "Sure, I'm down! Have any ideas?"

You are Lemon!
Old 06-27-2022, 12:44 AM   #12 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Jasper frowned at her disbelief. "Yeah, you do," he nudged her gently with his elbow so as not to scare her. "You haven't noticed?" This astounded Jas, tbh. He wasn't even observant and he picked up on it. Lisa was popular and not without reason. If anything, Jasper thought she ought to own it. "And I'm glad I make you smile, but this isn't about me." He offered her a knowing grin. He saw that attempt to flip the script, Lees.

Unlike Lisa though, Jasper took the compliments in stride. Not in a cocky way, but an appreciative one. "Emerson confidence is a whole thing." A casual, but ever-present thing. His mum's whole side of the family had it. Jasper, his mum, his sister, their cousins. Everyone. It was basically genetic. He smiled as he squeezed her hands.

Still holding her hands, he only let go at the suggestion of creating a handshake. They'd need their hands to do that. "Sure, I'm down! Have any ideas?"
Had she noticed? Welllll.. She mulled over his question in her mind and thought of a few people who seemed happy to be around here. There was Jasper, Serena, Atlas, Remy, Sammy, Ash, and even Daniel who seemed to enjoy her company. Haven and others too. "I guess... I never thought of it I caused that..." she admitted truthfully but now that he said it and she had mulled it over, she believed him. Maybe she ought to throw a party to see if the hypothesis was accurate though? She chuckled, glancing down at their hands as she shook her head. Glancing up at him, she smiled. "You saw through my Jedi mind trick, Jas."

Lisa nodded. She observed how Jasper navigated the compliment so differently from her. He wasn't arrogant - he was merely appreciative and let it roll. Interesting. "Yeah? Seems like a super power I need to learn." She was confident but there were moments that she doubted herself. As a child, she had been very headstrong and confident but as she progressed through puberty, she found herself having these inner thoughts that gave her pause. "I mean... I used to be confident. I used to have lightsaber fights with my siblings and make decrees how things were supposed to be... but I think... wanting to be like everyone else.. I started not to feel confident. Like my eyes.. I don't really like my eyes. They're different. They're not like V or Serena's who have beautiful coloured eyes. Mine are.. boring." She could hear Stewie tutting in her mind right now and proclaiming that her eyes were beautiful. And she knew that Misa had told her to embrace her eyes but at moments, Lisa had her doubts. "I'm confident that I am smart. It's just the other things." She stared at their hands. "Wow. Sorry.. that was a whole... lot of rambling that I never do. I guess... I just feel really comfortable with you."

The talk of secret handshakes brought her spirits up even as he let go of her hands. "Umm.. How about fireworks yeah? Something like... fist bump.." she spoke as she did the action. "To I don't know what next... But there has to be fireworks somewhere in there." She smiled. "What do you think?"
Old 07-08-2022, 02:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Her initial disbelief surprised him and he wore it loud and clear, so that she’d know. ”Yeah, I figured. That’s a shame by the way.” He nudged her gently once more, offering her a small smile, one that was meant to be reassuring. And though he wasn’t sure what a “Jedi mind trick was,” he chuckled warmly, understanding the sentiment. ”I think you’re fantastic.” And his tone left little room for doubt.

And while Jas was usually a bit of a talker, he was happy to step back and listen for once. He could sense that maybe she needed that. Lisa was always taking care of other people. He liked that maybe he could do the same for her, if she wanted, of course. And so, he listened quietly without interruption, but when she started fraying at the edges, apologizing for taking space, Jas shook his head, looking at her intently. ”That’s okay, I don’t mind.” He really didn’t. ”You wanna know what I think?” He lifted a brow, leaning in to whisper conspiratorially. ”I really like your eyes. You're legendary, remember? Just for being you.” He gave her hand another reassuring squeeze. Just because.

As for the handshake, however, Jas nodded in agreement. ”Totally.” Fireworks were a must. ”Something cool to come before it, too. It has to be epic! A slide and snap, maybe.”

You are Lemon!
Old 07-08-2022, 03:39 AM   #14 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

His parents had raised him well. Oh so well. But as she smiled at him, all she thought of was the butterflies in her stomach.

Is it?” She asked with a tilted head. Jasper was always so confident and his smile was comforting. His presence, mannerisms, and words were all comforting. She blushed at his comment when he mentioned that he thought she was fantastic. “Well now you’re making me blush.

He was kind. He listened to her- not half listened but actually, actively listened which she found a rare quality amongst peers these days. “What?” she asked to his question before he leaned in conspiratorially. That made her heart beat quickly, her tummy flip, and her hands start to sweat a little more. I like you, she thought but maybe he meant it was platonic. But he mentioned her eyes and then said she was legendary. The hand squeeze gave her more confidence to admit her most inner thoughts. “Thanks Jas… You always know how to make me smile…” She paused before blurting, “I like you.” Liked him a lot lot. Like like like. Like… Big crush. “Ilikeyoualot. You’re great.

She giggled. His suggestions were epic. Something cool like a slide and snap was special. “1000% so a slide and snap then fireworks?
Old 07-12-2022, 03:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

"Yeah, it is," he confirmed simply, his voice somewhat firm without being overbearing. "You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, Lees." He meant that.

"I'm glad," he offered her a smile in return. If he could make Lisa smile, that was a win in his book. "And I like it when you smile," he teased gently, but the words themselves were sincere. Lisa had a brilliant smile. There wasn't any room not to like it. The same went for her company, but that much was obvious. Jasper did not waste time on people he didn't like.

"Epic. Let's try that, see how we feel."

You are Lemon!
Old 07-13-2022, 02:08 AM   #16 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

The confidence was something she once had. Something that ran out the window every time that she was around him. When she was around him, well her legs became jelly legs and all woozy and unstable. "Okay," she simply nodded before confidently squaring her shoulders. "I'm not embarrassed. I'm fantastic, remember?" She added a sassy hair flip when she said that she was fantastic to add to the confident persona.

You must tell all the girls in your fan club that... she thought before biting her lip at that response. Instead, she was touched that he said he liked her smile. Younger Lisa would have scoffed with a 'MY SMILE is perfect. DUH!' However, younger Lisa was unreachable at the moment. When he said that he liked it when she smiled, she grinned even more. She was sorely tempted to tease him back but bit her lip. "Noted... Smile more and have more fun." She paused. "You have a nice smile too, Jas."

But to the business of this handshake. Very important business this was. "Okay," she nodded. Lisa balled her hand into a fist and then slowly brought it towards his. "So fistbump...or do we slide first?' As she spoke, she demonstrated a slide before snapping her hands. "And then snap our fingers... to fireworks?" She paused, reflecting on it, actively workshopping it. "Or do we slide first... snap... fist bump and then fireworks?"
Old 07-20-2022, 02:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

Quote:
The confidence was something she once had. Something that ran out the window every time that she was around him. When she was around him, well her legs became jelly legs and all woozy and unstable. "Okay," she simply nodded before confidently squaring her shoulders. "I'm not embarrassed. I'm fantastic, remember?" She added a sassy hair flip when she said that she was fantastic to add to the confident persona.

You must tell all the girls in your fan club that... she thought before biting her lip at that response. Instead, she was touched that he said he liked her smile. Younger Lisa would have scoffed with a 'MY SMILE is perfect. DUH!' However, younger Lisa was unreachable at the moment. When he said that he liked it when she smiled, she grinned even more. She was sorely tempted to tease him back but bit her lip. "Noted... Smile more and have more fun." She paused. "You have a nice smile too, Jas."

But to the business of this handshake. Very important business this was. "Okay," she nodded. Lisa balled her hand into a fist and then slowly brought it towards his. "So fistbump...or do we slide first?' As she spoke, she demonstrated a slide before snapping her hands. "And then snap our fingers... to fireworks?" She paused, reflecting on it, actively workshopping it. "Or do we slide first... snap... fist bump and then fireworks?"
Jasper chuckled warmly, grinning with approval. "That's way better. You're killin' it." And she was. Jasper had always known Lisa to be confident. Her confidence was much better than her doubt. He'd remind her whenever she needed. He liked being there for her in that way.

"Thanks, Lisa," he smiled wider, mirroring hers. "I'll smile more too, then." And then they could match.

But yes, right. Important business. Jasper was totally taking this seriously, as seen with his totally serious and not smiling face. Heh. He couldn't help himself, okay? And though this was serious business, he was starting to lose track of all the options. So instead of trying to keep up, he reached out and pulled Lisa's hands out to try it all together. "How about...." First: He slid his arm against hers until his hand lined up with hers. Then he hugged their hands, before pulling away to snap. Finally, he gently closed her fist, gave her a fist bump, and went straight into fireworks. "That?"

Actually, he quite liked it. "Felt pretty smooth, I can't lie."

You are Lemon!
Old 07-22-2022, 12:10 AM   #18 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Jasper chuckled warmly, grinning with approval. "That's way better. You're killin' it." And she was. Jasper had always known Lisa to be confident. Her confidence was much better than her doubt. He'd remind her whenever she needed. He liked being there for her in that way.

"Thanks, Lisa," he smiled wider, mirroring hers. "I'll smile more too, then." And then they could match.

But yes, right. Important business. Jasper was totally taking this seriously, as seen with his totally serious and not smiling face. Heh. He couldn't help himself, okay? And though this was serious business, he was starting to lose track of all the options. So instead of trying to keep up, he reached out and pulled Lisa's hands out to try it all together. "How about...." First: He slid his arm against hers until his hand lined up with hers. Then he hugged their hands, before pulling away to snap. Finally, he gently closed her fist, gave her a fist bump, and went straight into fireworks. "That?"

Actually, he quite liked it. "Felt pretty smooth, I can't lie."

Jasper Botros... Her heart panged. He was too good. Too kind. She was grateful to him for being her hypeman and friend in multiple ways. He just... He always knew how to pull her out of her own thoughts of doubt and self-worth which seemed to come more with each day of puberty. Lisa smiled even more when Jasper vowed to smile even more. "Sounds like a deal, Botros," she nodded.

As she was looking at him, she wondered if he would repeat the motions back to her. She was about to speak again when he slid his arm against hers until their hands lined up. Well... lined up as best as they could because her hands were smaller than his. Then there was a hand hug... which was one of her favourites because she thought hand hugs were adorable. She mimicked the snap of the fingers right afterwards. He then closed his her hand into a fist and then bumped his fist against hers gently before fireworks exploded. She followed suit. She took a moment to evaluate it all before pursing her lips. "It is pretty smooth," she agreed. "But how about we try it one more time, yeah?"
Old 07-24-2022, 03:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1

"We can keep each other in check, how does that sound?" He smiled more too, ruffling his hair after the breeze blew through his curls. He loved it out here. Not as much as he enjoyed soaring through the skies, but sitting out here was a close second... Maybe third, if counting hanging out in kitchens.

But he wasn't thinking about that right now. His attentions were with Lisa. "Definitely," he agreed, nodding in turn with her suggestion before holding his arm out again. "From the top, yeah?"

You are Lemon!
Old 07-27-2022, 02:56 AM   #20 (permalink)

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement

His proposal was one she found most agreeable. “I’d like that very much. Should we shake on it?” she asked as she tucked some hair behind her ear. She’d hold him to it if he did it to her. It was a partnership of smiling.

Lisa nodded. “From the top, yeah. A one, a two, a five six seven eight!” she said as she began the movements of their secret handshake. She couldn’t help the smile that plastered itself on her lips. This was their thing. And nothing and no one could impact it.