FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1029 users online including...
Eldareyz , Andreasimj , Eldarnkg , Eldarflx , Chelliephone , Andreasjil , Eldarqlg , Natashaecv , Kimothy , Eldarnse

14 members
1015 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 57: January - April 2021

Term 57: January - April 2021 Term Fifty-Seven: The Third Wizarding War (Sept 2103 - June 2104)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-04-2018, 12:24 PM

Default Art Classroom

Located not too far from the Muggle Studies classroom is where you can find a space dedicated to all things related to arts and crafts. In this classroom, students such as yourself will be exposed to famous historical and modern Muggle and Wizard artists and strengthen your artistic abilities. Here numerous styles and techniques will be observed, and an array of projects will be produced and put on display for all to see.

When you enter the art classroom, you quickly realize that it is not set up like others in the castle. There are no desks in the vibrantly coloured room covered with paintings and other gizmos and gadgets aplenty. In the centre is a large table that is meant to serve as a universal workstation. Scattered around the room are smaller, individualized tables, easels, and shelves containing a number of books and any supplies your creative mind may need. Tucked in the back is a dark room for developing photographs. Everything in this room is for you to use, so long as you clean up after yourself.
Old 01-29-2021, 06:13 PM   #26 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bernadette COULD have had a more Gryffindor exit, what with the stomping and yelling she normally liked to do, but. Rejection of ideas was still rejection and did anyone out there in the world really like that feeling? It was one that hurt her pride more than anything else.

"No." She stopped before she ran into him and also made sure to stuff her wand in her boot before she left. Knowing her luck, she'd probably run right into a Goon the moment she stepped into the corridor and they'd target her just for the wand being out.

Also, sorry Kale, but but but. "I just didn't like your answer, that is all." Well, and not to dwell but she was mad at the whole situation the whole school was in, so.... Berns did her best to keep her face deadpan, though that wasn't exactly a strength of hers.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind
Old 02-03-2021, 03:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default for The Sunny Person :3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

There were a few things Claudine enjoyed doing in her spare time. On this cold, December day, she wanted nothing more than to spend some time drawing. What better place to do so than the Art Room, particularly since she couldn’t go outside for any inspiration. It was too cold.

The fifth year settled her bag down on the centre table which mainly contained her art supplies. Her keen dark eyes surveyed the room as she checked it out for Hoods and others in general. The girl still liked her space, you know, even if she was slightly more outgoing this year. Slightly. A tad. A teeny tiny bit.

There was also the issue of her family on her mind so she was somewhat distracted as she sat down and began emptying her supplies.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 02-05-2021, 03:45 PM   #28 (permalink)

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
There were a few things Claudine enjoyed doing in her spare time. On this cold, December day, she wanted nothing more than to spend some time drawing. What better place to do so than the Art Room, particularly since she couldn’t go outside for any inspiration. It was too cold.

The fifth year settled her bag down on the centre table which mainly contained her art supplies. Her keen dark eyes surveyed the room as she checked it out for Hoods and others in general. The girl still liked her space, you know, even if she was slightly more outgoing this year. Slightly. A tad. A teeny tiny bit.

There was also the issue of her family on her mind so she was somewhat distracted as she sat down and began emptying her supplies.
Camilo discovered the art classroom by accident a few weeks previously. He had wanted to visit Finneas in his office, but walked down the wrong corridor and stumbled upon this space instead. While he had zero artistic abilities, his girlfriend was an artist, so naturally he liked looking at art projects. And the array of student work on display here was impressive! Afterward, he made it a habit to drop by the room every now and then to see if there were new projects in progress.

On this particular day, he jogged into the classroom (it was cold, okay) and brightened up when he saw Claudine at the workstation. Oooh, if he did not act like one of those obnoxious teachers who pried into a student's personal life, he might get to stay and observe the process of art production! "Hello, Miss Blaze. Here to train your artistic skills?" The phrasing was a little weird ... it was the result of working as a Quidditch coach for over a decade.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:20 AM   #29 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Hot Stuff <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Camilo discovered the art classroom by accident a few weeks previously. He had wanted to visit Finneas in his office, but walked down the wrong corridor and stumbled upon this space instead. While he had zero artistic abilities, his girlfriend was an artist, so naturally he liked looking at art projects. And the array of student work on display here was impressive! Afterward, he made it a habit to drop by the room every now and then to see if there were new projects in progress.

On this particular day, he jogged into the classroom (it was cold, okay) and brightened up when he saw Claudine at the workstation. Oooh, if he did not act like one of those obnoxious teachers who pried into a student's personal life, he might get to stay and observe the process of art production! "Hello, Miss Blaze. Here to train your artistic skills?" The phrasing was a little weird ... it was the result of working as a Quidditch coach for over a decade.

Regular pencils out? Yes.

Coloured pencils out? Yes.

Sketchpad out? Yes.

Rapid footsteps in the room? Um… what? Jolted out of her thoughts, Claudine looked up and got even more distracted. Well, hello there, Professor Handsome Face. Naturally, guilt welled up in her. Listen, she was all about Heath but Aguilar was still rather nice to look at; exactly like Eye Candy. Not that Heath wasn’t Eye Candy. Claudine mentally sighed. This was all so complicated to her.

“Hi, professor.’’ Well, that was one interesting way to work the phrase. Th eSnakette grinned. “You can say that.” After all, she was always looking to improve on her artistic talent. Maybe that made up for her lack of talent on the Quidditch pitch. “Are you training for a marathon?’’ came her question, a slight grin tagging along with it.

Old 02-09-2021, 03:15 PM   #30 (permalink)

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass

Oblivious to Claudine's thoughts about his appearance (as always), he glanced at the art tools laid out on the table. It looked like they were all her personal supplies, not the school's. He didn't know that she was an artist! Well, he didn't know much about his students outside of lessons. He really had to work on that, while being careful to avoid crossing the aforementioned annoying teacher boundary.

Was he training for a marathon? Not at the moment - oh, she meant his jogging entrance. "Nope, I am not. I may not look it, but I too enjoy expressing my artistic talent from time to time." If the smile on his lips did not make it obvious that he was completely joking - what artistic talent??? - his final product would show it. Although he had only intended to check the artwork on display and leave the classroom, he now walked over to the shelves to take out some supplies for himself. He was going to do ART stuff. This was crazy, and he was excited.

"What are you planning to draw, Miss Blaze?" He looked back at Claudine, while thinking whether he should sketch or paint.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:49 PM   #31 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Aguilar *__*
Quote:
Oblivious to Claudine's thoughts about his appearance (as always), he glanced at the art tools laid out on the table. It looked like they were all her personal supplies, not the school's. He didn't know that she was an artist! Well, he didn't know much about his students outside of lessons. He really had to work on that, while being careful to avoid crossing the aforementioned annoying teacher boundary.

Was he training for a marathon? Not at the moment - oh, she meant his jogging entrance. "Nope, I am not. I may not look it, but I too enjoy expressing my artistic talent from time to time." If the smile on his lips did not make it obvious that he was completely joking - what artistic talent??? - his final product would show it. Although he had only intended to check the artwork on display and leave the classroom, he now walked over to the shelves to take out some supplies for himself. He was going to do ART stuff. This was crazy, and he was excited.

"What are you planning to draw, Miss Blaze?" He looked back at Claudine, while thinking whether he should sketch or paint.

Claudine wondered if Aguilar was used to students having a crush on him. Surely he would have at least heard rumours during his teaching time? Wait… had he even taught prior to Hogwarts? She didn’t know much about practically all of her professors. But it seemed that was about to change. While Aguilar was not training for a marathon, there was artistic talent lurking within him? Claudine was about to get really excited about this until Aguilar’s smile really sank in; he was only joking. This realisation made her laugh. “Maybe this is the beginning of your art career then.’’

The Snakette flipped open her sketchpad to the next blank page. A look in Aguilar’s new direction told her that he was examining the supplies in the room. She tried to figure out how he was coping with all that was happening at Hogwarts; normally, the man looked so downcast during his lessons. Would it be inappropriate for her to ask? Probably.

“I was thinking my family,’’ she mumbled, looking down. “At the pool at the mansion or something of the sort.’’ They had been on her mind a lot lately, especially since she knew they would side with the Neo-Alliance.

Old 02-14-2021, 12:31 PM   #32 (permalink)

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass

Text Cut: Claudine <3
Quote:

Claudine wondered if Aguilar was used to students having a crush on him. Surely he would have at least heard rumours during his teaching time? Wait… had he even taught prior to Hogwarts? She didn’t know much about practically all of her professors. But it seemed that was about to change. While Aguilar was not training for a marathon, there was artistic talent lurking within him? Claudine was about to get really excited about this until Aguilar’s smile really sank in; he was only joking. This realisation made her laugh. “Maybe this is the beginning of your art career then.’’

The Snakette flipped open her sketchpad to the next blank page. A look in Aguilar’s new direction told her that he was examining the supplies in the room. She tried to figure out how he was coping with all that was happening at Hogwarts; normally, the man looked so downcast during his lessons. Would it be inappropriate for her to ask? Probably.

“I was thinking my family,’’ she mumbled, looking down. “At the pool at the mansion or something of the sort.’’ They had been on her mind a lot lately, especially since she knew they would side with the Neo-Alliance.

Camilo chuckled, thinking that this attempt would be the beginning AND the end of his art career. But if he could find an (easy) art style that worked for him, he was willing to take it up as a new hobby.

Deciding to start with a sketch, he took a pencil, eraser and sketchpad as he listened to Claudine's reply. Oh ... her family. She sounded dispirited, which he thought he could understand. Being away from their family in a normal boarding school was tough enough, and this year the students were held hostage by a cult and not allowed to talk to anyone outside the school. He was upset too, but wanted to appear fine. It was his job to cheer students up!

"Hmmm. I'll draw my family too. At the dining table, having a meal together," he said with a smile and took the spot opposite Claudine. His family did not live in a mansion nor own a pool, but the thought of them enjoying a warm meal together lifted his mood. "I guess I'll start with my sister. She won't mind even if I make her look like a camel."

Last edited by Sunflower; 02-14-2021 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-21-2021, 05:35 PM   #33 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Mamie

Hogwarts was a big place and it had a lot of classrooms and places where one could go if alone time was needed, something that she had found she’d needed more and more as the year had gone on and sure enough, one of her favourite places was the art room. Surrounded by art and usually quiet, it was a safe haven, a place where she could relax and express herself usually without anyone else around and it was there that Ingrid found herself today.

Hidden in back, surrounded in darkness, the second year Ravenclaw sat in the corner on the floor, arms wrapped around her legs and her head nestled on her knees. If anyone asked, she was in there developing some of the photos she’d been taking around Hogwarts, which wasn’t a lie because she actually did have photo’s developing at the moment, but that was nothing short of an excuse. No, she wanted to be alone. Alone to cry without judgement so that is what she did as she sat on the cold, hard floor.
Old 02-21-2021, 07:37 PM   #34 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Unluckily for Mamie, being Muggleborn meant her newfound flying hobby had to be put on hold.

Luckily for Mamie, she was a Hufflepuff which meant it was only a short excursion to the art classroom for her other hobby. She needed to do something fun after...well, everything. She hoped that Rosier and those folks wouldn't decide art was too "Muggle" and take this away from them, too. Or worse (for Mamie, at least), that the art classroom was some sort of reward that Muggleborns didn't deserve.

It was dark inside the art classroom, so Mamie shut the door behind her and cast a big Lumos so she could see. She did not see or hear Ingrid or anyone else in the room, but walked straight to the shelf of paints, lit wand held high, and started perusing them. What colors was she feeling today???

Red and black, probably.
Old 02-22-2021, 11:39 PM   #35 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Unluckily for Mamie, being Muggleborn meant her newfound flying hobby had to be put on hold.

Luckily for Mamie, she was a Hufflepuff which meant it was only a short excursion to the art classroom for her other hobby. She needed to do something fun after...well, everything. She hoped that Rosier and those folks wouldn't decide art was too "Muggle" and take this away from them, too. Or worse (for Mamie, at least), that the art classroom was some sort of reward that Muggleborns didn't deserve.

It was dark inside the art classroom, so Mamie shut the door behind her and cast a big Lumos so she could see. She did not see or hear Ingrid or anyone else in the room, but walked straight to the shelf of paints, lit wand held high, and started perusing them. What colors was she feeling today???

Red and black, probably.
Deep at the back of the art classroom, Ingrid sat quietly, almost asleep if she was being honest when the sound of a door alerted her to the presence of another person. Sitting up quickly, she pulled out her wand in the darkness of the dark room where photos were generated, unsure who was disturbing her crying time photography session. Scooting the door of the dark room open, she popped her head out, sure that she’d left the other part of the room in darkness but there is was, a bright light illuminated the room and attached to it was someone.

Why oh why couldn’t she master the disillusionment charm yet? Oh, right, because she was only a second year. Quietly, unsure if she was exactly allowed there, she silently scooted through the door to escape so no one would see her tear-streaked cheeky or her blotchy eyes when suddenly, out of nowhere, she was sent sprawling over the floor of the room as her foot hit something hard and metal.

OoooOoOoOOosHhshhHSHH

“Shoot! she grumbled as she rubbed her knees and waited with baited breath for the light and the person attached to it to discover her.
Old 02-23-2021, 03:20 AM   #36 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Third Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRogueOne View Post
Deep at the back of the art classroom, Ingrid sat quietly, almost asleep if she was being honest when the sound of a door alerted her to the presence of another person. Sitting up quickly, she pulled out her wand in the darkness of the dark room where photos were generated, unsure who was disturbing her crying time photography session. Scooting the door of the dark room open, she popped her head out, sure that she’d left the other part of the room in darkness but there is was, a bright light illuminated the room and attached to it was someone.

Why oh why couldn’t she master the disillusionment charm yet? Oh, right, because she was only a second year. Quietly, unsure if she was exactly allowed there, she silently scooted through the door to escape so no one would see her tear-streaked cheeky or her blotchy eyes when suddenly, out of nowhere, she was sent sprawling over the floor of the room as her foot hit something hard and metal.

OoooOoOoOOosHhshhHSHH

“Shoot! she grumbled as she rubbed her knees and waited with baited breath for the light and the person attached to it to discover her.
Mamie had found a tube of black paint and was choosing her shades of red when she heard a BIG noise. She jumped, dropping several paint tubes. Had the Hood Squad been hiding in the back of the room, just waiting for a Muggleborn?! She spun toward the noise, holding her wand defensively in front of her. "Who's there?!" she said nervously.

At least it wasn't soundproofed like the music room. If she screamed, someone might hear here.

She took a few cautious steps toward the noise. OH! "Ingrid," Mamie said, suddenly realizing and hurrying forward. "Are you hurt?"
Old 02-28-2021, 10:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Aguilar <3 I wanna keep this precious bby.
Quote:
Camilo chuckled, thinking that this attempt would be the beginning AND the end of his art career. But if he could find an (easy) art style that worked for him, he was willing to take it up as a new hobby.

Deciding to start with a sketch, he took a pencil, eraser and sketchpad as he listened to Claudine's reply. Oh ... her family. She sounded dispirited, which he thought he could understand. Being away from their family in a normal boarding school was tough enough, and this year the students were held hostage by a cult and not allowed to talk to anyone outside the school. He was upset too, but wanted to appear fine. It was his job to cheer students up!

"Hmmm. I'll draw my family too. At the dining table, having a meal together," he said with a smile and took the spot opposite Claudine. His family did not live in a mansion nor own a pool, but the thought of them enjoying a warm meal together lifted his mood. "I guess I'll start with my sister. She won't mind even if I make her look like a camel."

Multitasking {at least when it came to her art and balancing something else} was something Claudine kept finding easier to do. Holding a conversation and sketching was easy for her. As she listened to Aguilar, the outline of the front of the Blaze mansion started to take shape. But as her professor took a seat, the girl looked up. She was intrigued. After all, there wasn’t much knowledge on her part about the man.

“Do you have a big family?’’ Claudine questioned, wondering if he was going to draw his family as stick figures. A lot of beginners started off that way, herself included. Before the girl could stop herself, a hearty laugh escaped her and made her hastily cover her mouth. “Oh no. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh.’’ But the camel joke was funny. But you know what? It had felt so good to laugh! There wasn’t much of that these days around Hogwarts.

Old 03-04-2021, 07:55 AM   #38 (permalink)

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass

Text Cut: Claudine the precious artist :3
Quote:

Multitasking {at least when it came to her art and balancing something else} was something Claudine kept finding easier to do. Holding a conversation and sketching was easy for her. As she listened to Aguilar, the outline of the front of the Blaze mansion started to take shape. But as her professor took a seat, the girl looked up. She was intrigued. After all, there wasn’t much knowledge on her part about the man.

“Do you have a big family?’’ Claudine questioned, wondering if he was going to draw his family as stick figures. A lot of beginners started off that way, herself included. Before the girl could stop herself, a hearty laugh escaped her and made her hastily cover her mouth. “Oh no. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh.’’ But the camel joke was funny. But you know what? It had felt so good to laugh! There wasn’t much of that these days around Hogwarts.

Drawing and talking at the same time was easy for the flying instructor too, only because he was not taking the former too seriously. What he hoped to gain from this art activity was not a perfect family portrait (obviously) but just some relaxing time and a chance to remember the people he loved. Noticing that Claudine's mansion was starting to take shape on her sketchpad, he changed his plan of drawing his sister first and decided to establish the setting in his own sketch. Never hurts to follow the expert! With a few rough lines, his dining room had a ceiling, walls and windows. Perhaps he should tackle the table and food next, and then move on to his family.

Speaking of whom ... "Not really. It's just my parents, my twin sister and her husband." Which suddenly seemed like a LOT now that he was about to draw them. "They live in Argentina, did you know that's where I'm from?" He smiled, looking up from his dining room sketch. He did not think he mentioned his background to any student at Hogwarts, though he did have a flag of the Argentine Quidditch team in his office. As for drawing his family as stick figures, he was hoping to avoid doing that. His sister Denisse might disagree, but he thought horse-like faces were much more fun than stick figures. This thought also made him laugh a little, and the fact that he was laughing out loud with a student over a silly joke brought him an unfamiliar surge of joy. "That is quite okay, Miss Blaze. I give you full permission to laugh at my drawing when it's completed. I'm interested in hearing about your family too."
Old 03-05-2021, 06:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Mr. Soon-to-be-pro-artist <3
Quote:
Drawing and talking at the same time was easy for the flying instructor too, only because he was not taking the former too seriously. What he hoped to gain from this art activity was not a perfect family portrait (obviously) but just some relaxing time and a chance to remember the people he loved. Noticing that Claudine's mansion was starting to take shape on her sketchpad, he changed his plan of drawing his sister first and decided to establish the setting in his own sketch. Never hurts to follow the expert! With a few rough lines, his dining room had a ceiling, walls and windows. Perhaps he should tackle the table and food next, and then move on to his family.

Speaking of whom ... "Not really. It's just my parents, my twin sister and her husband." Which suddenly seemed like a LOT now that he was about to draw them. "They live in Argentina, did you know that's where I'm from?" He smiled, looking up from his dining room sketch. He did not think he mentioned his background to any student at Hogwarts, though he did have a flag of the Argentine Quidditch team in his office. As for drawing his family as stick figures, he was hoping to avoid doing that. His sister Denisse might disagree, but he thought horse-like faces were much more fun than stick figures. This thought also made him laugh a little, and the fact that he was laughing out loud with a student over a silly joke brought him an unfamiliar surge of joy. "That is quite okay, Miss Blaze. I give you full permission to laugh at my drawing when it's completed. I'm interested in hearing about your family too."

Claudine would have been flattered to know Aguilar thought of her as a pro. The thought never occurred to label herself as one. Anyway. It was needless to say that she was enjoying the conversation despite the topic. You know how there are a rare few persons introverts take to almost immediately? Well, Aguilar seemed to be one of them.

Twin?

This fact intrigued the girl further. As did his country of birth. Claudine shook her head, tilting it slightly. “Well… I do hear a hint of your accent though I couldn’t place it.’’ It was a nice accent, by the way. Would it be appropriate to say that aloud. Definitely not. “Is it nice there? Do you miss it?’’ She believed that the country was in South America, a continent she’d never visited yet.

Aguilar was actually…cool as the kids say. Claudine found herself grinning out of sheer happiness, quite sure that everyone at Hogwarts had forgotten what that felt like. “You just might regret those words,’’ came her warning. And her family… her gaze dropped back to her sketchpad. There was no way she’d be telling anyone, with the exception of Heath, that they were aligned with the Neo crew. “It’s a huge family. I have one sister and a considerable amount of extended family members. That includes Morgan McCarthy.’’ #FunFact