sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1148 users online including...
DavidoosWef , Antoniovzm , Nymphadoraliz , Shawntzs , Stevendalo , Antoniobjl

7 members
1141 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Ilvermorny

Ilvermorny American wizards and witches have a school of their own too! Ilvermorny awaits up at the highest peak of Mount Greylock.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2017, 01:52 AM

Default Quodpot Field

Quodpot Field - Grounds

The Quodpot stadium is located just down the sheer cliff face from the castle. A stadium built around can seat every student and alumni that attends the matches and keep them safe from any exploding quods. The pitch itself has artificial turf so it stays green all year round. The starting circle is clearly marked on the left side of the pitch and the scoring cauldron is on the right. Locker rooms are located on the far side of the pitch for house teams to change and store their unexploded quods. Students can enjoy the pitch even if they aren't playing the popular game. When not in use by the house teams any student is welcomed to practice flying, do broom races, or even pull the portable Quidditch hoops out of the shed to play Quidditch.

How Quodpot is played:

Teams are made of eleven players and all players start in the air. The referee for the day will toss the quod into the air and teams work together to catch the quod and get it down the field and into the cauldron filled with a potion before it explodes, the potion will make the quod stay intact. Once the quod is in the cauldron the scoring team earns a point. If the quod explodes before entering the cauldron the person it explodes on has to leave the game.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Was her sign big enough???

Madelyn was ready to cheer her boyfriend on even if it was just at practice. She couldn't wait to see him on his broom and in the air doing his thing. She knew that he loved the sport and even though she was still trying to learn about it she would be supportive and cheer him on.

So with her sign that in big sparkling letters had his name she made her way to the stadium and took a seat. This was exciting though she had a cool boyfriend, an athletic boyfriend, and the sweetest boyfriend one could ever ask for.

"GOOOOOOOO WILL"
Old 09-25-2017, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Was her sign big enough???

Madelyn was ready to cheer her boyfriend on even if it was just at practice. She couldn't wait to see him on his broom and in the air doing his thing. She knew that he loved the sport and even though she was still trying to learn about it she would be supportive and cheer him on.

So with her sign that in big sparkling letters had his name she made her way to the stadium and took a seat. This was exciting though she had a cool boyfriend, an athletic boyfriend, and the sweetest boyfriend one could ever ask for.

"GOOOOOOOO WILL"
Well. Huh. This was a weird feeling. Not bad weird, but different weird. Will was used to either practicing with the team or barreling through drills on his own. Having an audience wasn't the norm, and having a cheering section was downright weird. It helped that the cheering section was so cute.

And loud.

Will whipped his broom around in a tight spiral and drifted towards the stands. Towards the pretty blond with the enormous glittery sign. "Hey, there, Blondie."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 02:31 AM   #4 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Well. Huh. This was a weird feeling. Not bad weird, but different weird. Will was used to either practicing with the team or barreling through drills on his own. Having an audience wasn't the norm, and having a cheering section was downright weird. It helped that the cheering section was so cute.

And loud.

Will whipped his broom around in a tight spiral and drifted towards the stands. Towards the pretty blond with the enormous glittery sign. "Hey, there, Blondie."
She liked watching him fly. This was exciting even though it was just practice. OHMYGOSH was the games going to be exciting and nerve-wracking this term. She was going to be so happy when they won, but what if he got hurt, or what if they lost? He would be sad and then she would feel bad. Nope, this was great and amazing and he was so cute on his broom. She could jump up and cheer all day for him.

As he came closer her smile grew bigger, "Hey you." Getting up from her seat she moved closer to him. "Like my sign?" She held it up so he could see it though she knew he already had. "How is the team looking this term? Wampus going to win it all?" She was confident with Will on the team they had to be the best house.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She liked watching him fly. This was exciting even though it was just practice. OHMYGOSH was the games going to be exciting and nerve-wracking this term. She was going to be so happy when they won, but what if he got hurt, or what if they lost? He would be sad and then she would feel bad. Nope, this was great and amazing and he was so cute on his broom. She could jump up and cheer all day for him.

As he came closer her smile grew bigger, "Hey you." Getting up from her seat she moved closer to him. "Like my sign?" She held it up so he could see it though she knew he already had. "How is the team looking this term? Wampus going to win it all?" She was confident with Will on the team they had to be the best house.
Unsurprisingly, Mads looked like she was thinking way too hard about something. Her smile had that distracted edge to it... was she worrying? Already? Will smiled hugely at her and let his broom dip further, a sort of mid-air bow. A greeting for his personal cheerleader.

"Blondie, I love the sign. Let me keep it and I'll make the rest of the guys jealous." He drifted closer, his voice low and conspiratorial. "We're really good. We're gonna sweep this year. And that was a bad pun I didn't even intend to make."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Unsurprisingly, Mads looked like she was thinking way too hard about something. Her smile had that distracted edge to it... was she worrying? Already? Will smiled hugely at her and let his broom dip further, a sort of mid-air bow. A greeting for his personal cheerleader.

"Blondie, I love the sign. Let me keep it and I'll make the rest of the guys jealous." He drifted closer, his voice low and conspiratorial. "We're really good. We're gonna sweep this year. And that was a bad pun I didn't even intend to make."
To say Will could read her pretty well was an understatement, she knew he could read her like a book and had been for the past seven months since they started dating. She couldn't help the small giggle as he sort of did his broom bow. She decided to curtsey for him and then blew him a kiss.

'You want my sign?" He really liked it? She could burst with excitement that he was enjoying her cheering stuff. After the last term feeling so odd about it and getting all the looks and comments this was something she needed and was happy to have. It was so good to be back at Ilvermorny and back to normal. "Of course you can have it." She could always make a new one.

Listening as he said about how good they were she laughed at his pun, "I can't wait for the games to start. This is going to be the best season ever!" At least the first she truly cared to really watch.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill with Alicia

Neasig watched as the players played. He didn't understand a thing that was going on, but watched anyways. He was thinking, and when he was thinking he liked to keep his eyes busy, as to keep them from bothering his mind. He was thinking about history, how lucky was he to have been born during peace time. every time he opened his text book he read about a war, every time thousands died. And there he was, watching quodpot, not worrying about whether his loved ones were safe. Neasig took Silvie out of his pocket. He admired her pearlly white scales as she slithered around his hand, making herself comfortable before falling asleep. She slept like that for a few moments untill A quod exploded, scaring the poor snake, causing her to hide her head under the rest of her body. "Don't worry, you can sleep. Nothing is going to hurt you." He wispered softly, luring her back to sleep. His parents only let him have one pet. Silvie had been the one he had picked.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 12-04-2017 at 05:26 PM.
LasiodoraNorwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Measig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LasiodoraNorwich View Post
Neasig watched as the players played. He didn't understand a thing that was going on, but watched anyways. He was thinking, and when he was thinking he liked to keep his eyes busy, as to keep them from bothering his mind. He was thinking about history, how lucky was he to have been born during peace time. every time he opened his text book he read about a war, every time thousands died. And there he was, watching quodpot, not worrying about whether his loved ones were safe. Neasig took Oswald out of his pocket. He admired her pearlly white scales as she slithered around his hand, making herself comfortable before falling asleep. She slept like that for a few moments untill A quod exploded, scaring the poor snake, causing her to hide her head under the rest of her body. "Don't worry, you can sleep. Nothing is going to hurt you." He wispered softly, luring her back to sleep. His parents only let him have one pet. Oswald had been the one he had picked.

The explosions drew Jeremy to the Quodpot field. He was stuffing his face with a hot dog, his most fave eatable ever. He grinned as another explosion was sounded. Man! He loved it when that happened! Though it was never fun when you're the one the quod explodes with. He spoke from experience. Then his attention was shifted some dude talking to a... snake.

"DUDE! Isn't that thing poisonous?'' Jer was always suspicious of snakes. They were so... slithery and cunning. Jer took a step or two away from the guy. You know, just in case the snake decided to come for him. He wasn't going to risk being a prey.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

The explosions drew Jeremy to the Quodpot field. He was stuffing his face with a hot dog, his most fave eatable ever. He grinned as another explosion was sounded. Man! He loved it when that happened! Though it was never fun when you're the one the quod explodes with. He spoke from experience. Then his attention was shifted some dude talking to a... snake. "DUDE! Isn't that thing poisonous?'' Jer was always suspicious of snakes. They were so... slithery and cunning. Jer took a step or two away from the guy. You know, just in case the snake decided to come for him. He wasn't going to risk being a prey.
Neasig heard the voice and looked up. He found the fear in his voice somewhat ofensive. He started to talk in his polite english accent. "she's an 8-month-old scaless black eyed leucistic ball python. No, she's not poisonous." he always thought the stigma against snakes was upseting. She is nothing to be afraid of. Usualy I have trouble feeding her because she's scared of the mouse." Neasig laughed a little, he had just relized that the kid was afraid of being eaten by a 12-inch-long snake. "You do know that the snake has to be able to fit more than your thumb into their mouth in order to eat you right?"

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 10-22-2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-24-2017, 11:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Neasig!
Quote:
Neasig heard the voice and looked up. He found the fear in his voice somewhat ofensive. He started to talk in his polite english accent. "she's an 8-month-old scaless black eyed leucistic ball python. No, she's not poisonous." he always thought the stigma against snakes was upseting. She is nothing to be afraid of. Usualy I have trouble feeding her because she's scared of the mouse." Neasig laughed a little, he had just relized that the kid was afraid of being eaten by a 12-inch-long snake. "You do know that the snake has to be able to fit more than your thumb into their mouth in order to eat you right?"

Jer eyed the snake with great suspicion. "I'm going to keep a good distance from it still. And you.'' The dude was weird and Jer was never one to keep his opinions to himself. Not caring about anyone's feelings did that to you and he found it very useful.

Now he stared some more. "Dude. Are you trying to convince me to not stay away from snakes? Because if that was your intention, you're doing a pretty bad job of it.'' He wasn't hopeful to get swallowed by a snake partially or completely, thanks. Same goes for getting poisoned. Nope, not him.

Old 10-25-2017, 12:44 AM   #11 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:

Jer eyed the snake with great suspicion. "I'm going to keep a good distance from it still. And you.'' The dude was weird and Jer was never one to keep his opinions to himself. Not caring about anyone's feelings did that to you and he found it very useful.

Now he stared some more. "Dude. Are you trying to convince me to not stay away from snakes? Because if that was your intention, you're doing a pretty bad job of it.'' He wasn't hopeful to get swallowed by a snake partially or completely, thanks. Same goes for getting poisoned. Nope, not him.
This fustrated him, he used his legilimency skills to try to figure out if the kid had a bad experience with snakes in his past. No, the kid just didn't like snakes.(He also found out the kid's name was Jeremy.)

He knew it wasn't very polite to read someone's mind, but he also knew that it wasn't very polite to keep a distance from someone because you had a steriotype against their pet. By this time Silvie had woken up, she looked up at the Jer in wonder, looked at him for a few seconds and yawned. She went back down and curled into a ball in palm of Neasig's hand, tucking her head under the rest of her body. Neasig sighed, "Would you feel more comfortable if I put her away?" He felt bad puting her back in his pocket, but at the same time what could he do? He gently put Silvie into the inner pocket of his robes.

I'm Neasig by the way." so far he didn't like this kid all that much, but he also knew that first impressions are not always correct. "and I preffer being called strange rather than weird." he relized that most likely sounded bad concidering Jer hadn't actually said it out loud.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 12-04-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Neasig
Quote:
This fustrated him, he used his legilimency skills to try to figure out if the kid had a bad experience with snakes in his past. No, the kid just didn't like snakes.(He also found out the kid's name was Jeremy.)

He knew it wasn't very polite to read someone's mind, but he also knew that it wasn't very polite to keep a distance from someone because you had a steriotype against their pet. By this time Oswald had woken up, she looked up at the Jer in wonder, looked at him for a few seconds and yawned. She went back down and curled into a ball in palm of Neasig's hand, tucking her head under the rest of her body. Neasig sighed, "Would you feel more comfortable if I put her away?" He felt bad puting her back in his pocket, but at the same time what could he do? He gently put Oswald into the inner pocket of his robes.

I'm Neasig by the way." so far he didn't like this kid all that much, but he also knew that first impressions are not always correct. "and I preffer being called strange rather than weird." he relized that most likely sounded bad concidering Jer hadn't actually said it out loud.

What the-?

The snake had apparently just woken up, yawned and curled back up. Jer's eyes travelled back up to the weirdo who owned the snake. "Are you sure it's not pretending to be asleep then it'll pounce on me when I least expect it?'' he asked quizzically and rather skeptically. "Oh yeah. That would be swell.'' Now he could polish off his hot dog in peace.

"Well, it's nice-ish to meet you strange Neasig.'' Even down to the kid's name was weird. "I'm Jeremy. Or Jer. You play?'' He gestured at the others playing Quodpot.

Old 10-31-2017, 07:11 PM   #13 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadLeader19 View Post

What the-?

The snake had apparently just woken up, yawned and curled back up. Jer's eyes travelled back up to the weirdo who owned the snake. "Are you sure it's not pretending to be asleep then it'll pounce on me when I least expect it?'' he asked quizzically and rather skeptically. "Oh yeah. That would be swell.'' Now he could polish off his hot dog in peace.

"Well, it's nice-ish to meet you strange Neasig.'' Even down to the kid's name was weird. "I'm Jeremy. Or Jer. You play?'' He gestured at the others playing Quodpot.
"not exactly, although you could probably teach me." he knew he sounded silly saying he didn't know how to play, he had spent six years at Ilvermorny where almost the only thing people talked about was Qoudpot.

He tried to think up a conversation starter, but the only thing that he could think of was topalogy, and he doubted Jer was a maths person. He started rummaging around Jer's mind. He opened his mouth to ask how Sam was doing, then realized that would make him sound like he was stalking her. He just dicided just to stay quiet and let Jer talk.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
"not exactly, although you could probably teach me." he knew he sounded silly saying he didn't know how to play, he had spent six years at Ilvermorny where almost the only thing people talked about was Qoudpot.

He tried to think up a conversation starter, but the only thing that he could think of was topalogy, and he doubted Jer was a maths person. He started rummaging around Jer's mind. He opened his mouth to ask how Sam was doing, then realized that would make him sound like he was stalking her. He just dicided just to stay quiet and let Jer talk.

Teach the dude? Did Jer look like he had the time? Precious time that could be spent with Aurora or eating hot dogs? Once upon a time, the twin sister would have been included in the list but as of recent, Sam had annoyed and hurt him a lot so he was pointedly ignoring her. "That's what Professor Oakley is for, man. Ask her. I'm sure she'll be willing to help. I'm not teacher material.''

Now that his hot dog was done, Jer was quite tempted to head back to get another two. Or three. And to get a nap since tonight, he planned to get some stargazing done. He could easily shake off this guy here.

Old 11-02-2017, 05:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadLeader19 View Post

Teach the dude? Did Jer look like he had the time? Precious time that could be spent with Aurora or eating hot dogs? Once upon a time, the twin sister would have been included in the list but as of recent, Sam had annoyed and hurt him a lot so he was pointedly ignoring her. "That's what Professor Oakley is for, man. Ask her. I'm sure she'll be willing to help. I'm not teacher material.''

Now that his hot dog was done, Jer was quite tempted to head back to get another two. Or three. And to get a nap since tonight, he planned to get some stargazing done. He could easily shake off this guy here.
unfortunately, Neasig's legilimency skills made him awfull when it came to conversations. "Who's Aurora?" Neasig cringed, he realized his mistake as soon as he said it. He decided to stop trying to figure out what to say by mind reading and just get information by listening to what Jer said like a normal person.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to her." He was eager to change the subject, to distract from what he had said a few moments ago. He didn't want any rumors to start, no matter how true they were.
Old 11-05-2017, 02:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
unfortunately, Neasig's legilimency skills made him awfull when it came to conversations. "Who's Aurora?" Neasig cringed, he realized his mistake as soon as he said it. He decided to stop trying to figure out what to say by mind reading and just get information by listening to what Jer said like a normal person.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to her." He was eager to change the subject, to distract from what he had said a few moments ago. He didn't want any rumors to start, no matter how true they were.

When Aurora was mentioned, Jer didn't think much on it. They spent lots of time together all over the school plus out on the grounds. "My girlfriend. I mean, if you saw us around together all the time, you'd figure that out.'' Just how daft was the guy? "In case all the hand holding didn't give you a clue...''

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Hang on. Are you interested in Aurora?'' Jer was all ready to go into beast mode for his woman but then he remembered... Aurora wasn't interested in any other guy but himself. "Simmer down,'' he told himself. "No need to get fired up.''

Old 11-05-2017, 02:56 AM   #17 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:

When Aurora was mentioned, Jer didn't think much on it. They spent lots of time together all over the school plus out on the grounds. "My girlfriend. I mean, if you saw us around together all the time, you'd figure that out.'' Just how daft was the guy? "In case all the hand holding didn't give you a clue...''

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Hang on. Are you interested in Aurora?'' Jer was all ready to go into beast mode for his woman but then he remembered... Aurora wasn't interested in any other guy but himself. "Simmer down,'' he told himself. "No need to get fired up.''
his girlfriend, that makes sence. he thought to himself. He personally had never dated anyone, but from what he knew those were the type of thoughts that you would think about one's girlfriend.

Neasig got a bit startled at the tone Jer's voice had turned, he was in his mind long enough to come across the name, but went out before he could find out who it was. "I'm a Horned Serpent, I barely know the people in my house, how could I be interested in her? I didn't know who she was." his scottish accent had came out as it usually did when he was in a hurry to say something and wasn't able to pay attention to how he said it. He hoped beyond hope that what he said would calm him down, Jer didn't seem like the type of person to let him off with a light warning.
Old 11-07-2017, 04:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
his girlfriend, that makes sence. he thought to himself. He personally had never dated anyone, but from what he knew those were the type of thoughts that you would think about one's girlfriend.

Neasig got a bit startled at the tone Jer's voice had turned, he was in his mind long enough to come across the name, but went out before he could find out who it was. "I'm a Horned Serpent, I barely know the people in my house, how could I be interested in her? I didn't know who she was." his scottish accent had came out as it usually did when he was in a hurry to say something and wasn't able to pay attention to how he said it. He hoped beyond hope that what he said would calm him down, Jer didn't seem like the type of person to let him off with a light warning.

Jer relaxed just a fraction. He was always protective of the little amount of persons he cared about. He raised both eyebrows quizzically. "Really now? Well someone ought to get about more.'' He knew lots of persons here but he just didn't care about them. "Is that a Scottish accent I hear?'' He had become familiar with that particular accent after most of Ilvermorny's trip to Britain last year. A entire school year among Hogwartians and they were bound to know that accent.

"You were born there?'' Not that he cared. He was just curious. Curious about the weird guy who liked to keep a snake as a pet...

Old 11-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:

Jer relaxed just a fraction. He was always protective of the little amount of persons he cared about. He raised both eyebrows quizzically. "Really now? Well someone ought to get about more.'' He knew lots of persons here but he just didn't care about them. "Is that a Scottish accent I hear?'' He had become familiar with that particular accent after most of Ilvermorny's trip to Britain last year. A entire school year among Hogwartians and they were bound to know that accent.

"You were born there?'' Not that he cared. He was just curious. Curious about the weird guy who liked to keep a snake as a pet...
He saw that Jer had calmed down a bit, which in turn relaxed Neasig. [B]"Its not really that I don't get out often, its more because people usually just ignore me."[B] He knew that was somewhat of an over statement, sometimes people come up to him, although almost every time it was to tease him.

He heard Jer ask a question, [B]"I lived in scotland untill I was about eight."[B] Neasig didn't bother about hiding his accent, the kid already had heard it and going back into an american accent wasn't going to do anything.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 11-10-2017 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Nasig!
Quote:
He saw that Jer had calmed down a bit, which in turn relaxed Neasig. [B]"Its not really that I don't get out often, its more because people usually just ignore me."[B] He knew that was somewhat of an over statement, sometimes people come up to him, although almost every time it was to tease him.

He heard Jer ask a question, [B]"I lived in scotland untill I was about eight."[B] Neasig didn't bother about hiding his accent, the kid already had heard it and gong back into an american accent wasn't going to do anything.

"Is it because they think you're weird?''
Jer questioned with mild interest. "Plus they've seen you with a snake too?'' There might be some that weren't put off by the whole snake thing and might actually like the dude.

"Yeah, I guess that would explain it.'' He looked towards the groups playing Quodpot. "So you don't know to play at all?'' Not that he was going to get taught the game by Jer. He didn't have the slightest amount of time to do that.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:

"Is it because they think you're weird?''
Jer questioned with mild interest. "Plus they've seen you with a snake too?'' There might be some that weren't put off by the whole snake thing and might actually like the dude.

"Yeah, I guess that would explain it.'' He looked towards the groups playing Quodpot. "So you don't know to play at all?'' Not that he was going to get taught the game by Jer. He didn't have the slightest amount of time to do that.
He was completely confused by Jer, He couldn't figure out whether he was teasing or being nice. "Likely it is just that I'm strange." although not always did that cause people to stay away from him, one girl was constantly taking his books, and she still hadn't given back his Encyclopedia of the Unusual and Possibly Hazardous.

"Well I'v seen enough of it to know that the ball explodes, but other than that I have no clue." once again he felt silly for saying it out loud.
Old 11-14-2017, 01:17 AM   #22 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
He was completely confused by Jer, He couldn't figure out whether he was teasing or being nice. "Likely it is just that I'm strange." although not always did that cause people to stay away from him, one girl was constantly taking his books, and she still hadn't given back his Encyclopedia of the Unusual and Possibly Hazardous.

"Well I'v seen enough of it to know that the ball explodes, but other than that I have no clue." once again he felt silly for saying it out loud.

Score one for Jer.

He had been sure that the reason was because the guy was weird and how correct he was. The Wampus dude didn't really have time for strange or unusual. Just as long as they stayed out of his way... well, this applied for anyone in general. Jer just nodded. "I figured,'' was all he said. "Yeah. Oakley will give you the details.''

He looked to his wrist watch. "Listen, I've got to get going. See you around.'' There was a date with Aurora that he was not going to miss.

Old 11-15-2017, 05:59 PM   #23 (permalink)

DMC
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lasiodora Norwich
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lewis Tuft
Magical Creatures
quill

Quote:

Score one for Jer.

He had been sure that the reason was because the guy was weird and how correct he was. The Wampus dude didn't really have time for strange or unusual. Just as long as they stayed out of his way... well, this applied for anyone in general. Jer just nodded. "I figured,'' was all he said. "Yeah. Oakley will give you the details.''

He looked to his wrist watch. "Listen, I've got to get going. See you around.'' There was a date with Aurora that he was not going to miss.
despite his dire need of friends, Neasig was relieved about Jer going. Talking to people tended to stress him out.

He tried to think up a good reply,"Oh, okay then." was all he could come up with.

Last edited by LasiodoraNorwich; 11-16-2017 at 05:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2023, 09:10 PM   #24 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default Open Post!
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Tinsley was feeling stir crazy, something that generally happened to her more around the winter months at Ilvermorny. The elements could be harsh and it was way too cold outside to spend much time at the climbing wall or on the field, but as they were transitioning into spring there was some warmth back into the air. And while it was still probably chilly enough she'd need to shower to warm up as soon as she went back to the locker or risk getting sick later, it was still enough to get her out of the school.

Flying seemed like too much, but a good run was not out of the question. Which was brought the seventh year down to the field, hair pulled back into a pony tail and hood raised up over to keep away some more of the wind while she stretched. She'd be fine once she actually started running, but her warm ups were not quite warm enough. Yet anyways.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zoe

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default OH HAI! *gives you an Oliver* :3
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Sunny, rainy, cold, or warm, the status of the weather was not going to get in the way of this Wampus student and his workouts. Set on pursuing an Auror career, Oliver Hicks was determined to do whatever was necessary to be well-prepared for such a role at MACUSA. Needless to say, he had upped his physical training quite a bit. With the gradual transition into spring, the curly-haired teen was pleased to be training outdoors again. The gymnasium was alright and conveniently near his common room, but there was something special about exercising out in the fresh air.

As soon as that fresh air filled his nostrils, Oli did his stretching and began his jog around the grounds. Soon enough he travelled the path down to the Quodpot field and noticed he wasn't the only one taking advantage of the nicer weather.

"Sup, Tins?" he greeted the fellow seventh year.

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote