sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1624 users online including...
PhoenixRising , Evapjj , Evawwv

3 members
1621 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 62: September - December 2022

Term 62: September - December 2022 Term Sixty-Two: The Gift of the Peeves (Sept 2108 - June 2109)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-31-2022, 11:29 PM

Default DADA Dark Party

You may have heard about this party or perhaps you were taking a stroll on a break from lessons on the third floor before hearing one of the many music tracks playing from an open door. The open door where Defensive lessons took place. But there was no lesson, what was going on?

Inside you see the usual lights, dimmed slightly for a pleasant gathering. Around the walls were portraits of dangerous enemies (Banshees, Dementors, Dolores Umbridge, Inferi, Mummy, Vampire, etc.) moving about. The desks were absent in place of tables and chairs with a punch bowl and assortment of fruit, sweets, sandwiches, and other snacks to consume. Behind one of the displays was Professor Madigan dressed up modestly under a tapered cloak welcoming to anyone who stopped by.

------
OOC: Hi there! Welcome to the party, feel free to have your characters mingle as they please.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Aria was curious too. Was Desiree’s father an Auror? While it was not the only occupation whereby Mr. Marchand could possibly encounter the living dead, it certainly was the most plausible explanation. Quite unlike Umbridge and her little frog rumour. How had such an amusing thing started?? Aria could hardly keep a straight face while she waited for an answer and when it finally came, she lost it. Cue more chortling on her end! She even reached for Luther’s shoulder so that she could steady herself, otherwise she might have collapsed from sheer mirth. “Imagine being pursued by FROGS, Luther!” Bahahaha!

The girl eventually sobered up and she nodded to her friend. “I’d be delighted to, young Sir!’’ Her wand was unholstered. “Rictusempra!’’ The Charm hit the painted frog lady squarely on the forehead. The effects were quite funny to watch. “Is it just me or does Umbridge have an ugly laugh?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 11-23-2022, 06:13 PM   #27 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Aria was curious too. Was Desiree’s father an Auror? While it was not the only occupation whereby Mr. Marchand could possibly encounter the living dead, it certainly was the most plausible explanation. Quite unlike Umbridge and her little frog rumour. How had such an amusing thing started?? Aria could hardly keep a straight face while she waited for an answer and when it finally came, she lost it. Cue more chortling on her end! She even reached for Luther’s shoulder so that she could steady herself, otherwise she might have collapsed from sheer mirth. “Imagine being pursued by FROGS, Luther!” Bahahaha!

The girl eventually sobered up and she nodded to her friend. “I’d be delighted to, young Sir!’’ Her wand was unholstered. “Rictusempra!’’ The Charm hit the painted frog lady squarely on the forehead. The effects were quite funny to watch. “Is it just me or does Umbridge have an ugly laugh?”
As Luther started to sober up a bit, he heard Aria's comment and lost it again. "Well, there is no need to imagine. Let's ask the expert! Madam Umbridge, do you have any recommendations for wooing frogs as you did?" he said. Between his cackles, he heard Aria casting the Tickling Charm.

And Aria was right. That was probably the ugliest laugh he heard. "I wish I didn't have to hear this. I agree." said Luther, then he turned to the portrait and continued "I would say that I was sorry, Madam Umbridge, but one must not lie after all, right?" and cast the Tickling Charm himself on the portrait. As the portrait's cackles intensified, Luther turned to Aria and said "Would you like to visit another portrait, by the way?"
Old 11-27-2022, 08:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Lutherrr! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
As Luther started to sober up a bit, he heard Aria's comment and lost it again. "Well, there is no need to imagine. Let's ask the expert! Madam Umbridge, do you have any recommendations for wooing frogs as you did?" he said. Between his cackles, he heard Aria casting the Tickling Charm.

And Aria was right. That was probably the ugliest laugh he heard. "I wish I didn't have to hear this. I agree." said Luther, then he turned to the portrait and continued "I would say that I was sorry, Madam Umbridge, but one must not lie after all, right?" and cast the Tickling Charm himself on the portrait. As the portrait's cackles intensified, Luther turned to Aria and said "Would you like to visit another portrait, by the way?"

Were they being too mean to portrait Umbridge? Aria pushed any rising feeling of guilt away by reminding herself that Umbridge had been none too kind to Harry Potter, his friends and to Muggle borns alike; she had been absolutely foul. Too bad she and Luther would probably never get those tips about going after frogs because being doubly hit by the Tickling Charm?

HILARIOUS!

At least in the case of portrait-Umbridge it was. Aria resorted to giggling intensely due to Luther’s comments and to Umbridge’s hideous laugh. “It reminds me of fingernails scraping along on blackboards, or something of the sort!” An ugly sound indeed!

Another portrait? “Don’t mind if we do! Um… how about the Dementors?” Was Luther okay with that or did he really fear them?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 11-27-2022, 10:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desiree Y. Marchand
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Luther & Aria ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post

Luther looked at the Hufflepuff. He understood what it felt like to hate something because it hurt one's parents. However, thanks to Leo, he also knew that vengeance did not help anyone. "I am sorry for what your father has gone through. Is he an Auror or something?" Then he added, "Also, on a brighter note, I absolutely love your costume. It's the Phantom, right?"

As Luther waited for the disturbingly realistic portrait of Umbridge to answer, he couldn't completely suppress his laughter. Then the toad spoke in her irritatingly high tone "I have neither seen nor heard such disrespectful and annoying creatures. I will also have you know that I was pursued by many handsome frogs in my youth... I mean men." With that Luther completely lost it and started to laugh uncontrollably.

After calming down a bit to chuckling occasionally from uncontrollable laughter, Luther said "That was brilliant, Aria. Would you like to go first? I wonder what she will say after you charm her."
Quote:

Desiree shook her head. Now how was she going to answer Luther’s question? She wasn’t going to lie, but she didn’t want to frighten anyone with the idea of Inferi at Hogwarts! “No, he wasn’t an Auror,” she said. “It was a completely unexpected attack someplace you wouldn’t think Inferi would be." That was the only clue she’d give as to how and where it happened. “He helped a lot of people, but he was injured fighting the Inferi.”

Thinking about what her dad had gone through made her angry all over again! She was sorely tempted to send another spell at the Inferi portrait, but she didn’t trust herself not to do worse than red sparks. Fortunately, Luther’s compliment distracted her, and her face brightened. “Thank you!” she replied with a smile and a dramatic cape twirl. Asdfjkl! He knew The Phantom of the Opera?! She thought she was the only one! “Yes, that’s right. I made the costume myself.”

Desiree giggled to herself as she watched Luther and Aria’s interaction with the Umbridge portrait. Suddenly an idea occurred to her, and she wondered what would happen if Umbridge started burping up slugs. Not that she had a particular vendetta against Dolores Umbridge, she was just curious. “What do you think she’d do if she started burping slugs?” she asked Luther and Aria, jerking her head toward the Umbridge portrait.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
Old 11-30-2022, 05:45 PM   #30 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Aria has absolutely the best ideas
Quote:

Were they being too mean to portrait Umbridge? Aria pushed any rising feeling of guilt away by reminding herself that Umbridge had been none too kind to Harry Potter, his friends and to Muggle borns alike; she had been absolutely foul. Too bad she and Luther would probably never get those tips about going after frogs because being doubly hit by the Tickling Charm?

HILARIOUS!

At least in the case of portrait-Umbridge it was. Aria resorted to giggling intensely due to Luther’s comments and to Umbridge’s hideous laugh. “It reminds me of fingernails scraping along on blackboards, or something of the sort!” An ugly sound indeed!

Another portrait? “Don’t mind if we do! Um… how about the Dementors?” Was Luther okay with that or did he really fear them?

A frown marred Luther's face as he realized Aria was right. The Toad's laughter really sounded terrible. Trying to block out her laughter, Luther nodded to Aria's suggestion and said "That's a brilliant idea. After you milady. By the way, do you know how to cast the Patronus charm?"

SPOILER!!: Luther knows better than to pry
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post

Desiree shook her head. Now how was she going to answer Luther’s question? She wasn’t going to lie, but she didn’t want to frighten anyone with the idea of Inferi at Hogwarts! “No, he wasn’t an Auror,” she said. “It was a completely unexpected attack someplace you wouldn’t think Inferi would be." That was the only clue she’d give as to how and where it happened. “He helped a lot of people, but he was injured fighting the Inferi.”

Thinking about what her dad had gone through made her angry all over again! She was sorely tempted to send another spell at the Inferi portrait, but she didn’t trust herself not to do worse than red sparks. Fortunately, Luther’s compliment distracted her, and her face brightened. “Thank you!” she replied with a smile and a dramatic cape twirl. Asdfjkl! He knew The Phantom of the Opera?! She thought she was the only one! “Yes, that’s right. I made the costume myself.”

Desiree giggled to herself as she watched Luther and Aria’s interaction with the Umbridge portrait. Suddenly an idea occurred to her, and she wondered what would happen if Umbridge started burping up slugs. Not that she had a particular vendetta against Dolores Umbridge, she was just curious. “What do you think she’d do if she started burping slugs?” she asked Luther and Aria, jerking her head toward the Umbridge portrait.

Luther noticed Desiree's anger towards the creatures so he didn't want to pry any more. He said "Oh, once again I am sorry to hear that. I hope he is better now."

"That twirl was perfect, Desiree. Also, my utmost congratulations for the costume, milady." said Luther with a bow.

Then he frowned again as he said "I really would rather not see her normal face, let alone a slug-burping Umbridge. Even the dementors sound better than that scenario, to be honest." and after pausing a moment he continued "Could I interest you in a wonderful experience of trying to make a dementor burp slugs, milady?" He really was enjoying this arrogant Muggle gentleman/magician act.
Old 12-01-2022, 12:01 AM   #31 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default All things must come to an end
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

As fun as the party was, over time it was beginning to wind down. Try as Madigan could fight the disappearing act that seemed to compliment his costume of camouflaging in the background in and out. Perhaps this was the time to find the solution to the problem.

"Alright, that's it everybody, you've been gracious today. Before wrapping up, feel free to give your portrait guests a nice departing gift. Have a good night and feel free to take a snack on the way out." But mindful of the crumbs, as Madigan was sure the students didn't need another reminder on that.

------
OOC: Thanks for stopping by everyone! If you want to cast one last spell, you're free to do so before the thread closes tomorrow.