sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1111 users online including...
Stevendalo , Antoniogbn , Antoniozxa , Antoniobwa

4 members
1107 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing)

St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) Got a case of roleplay-itis and need to see the healer? Here at St. Mungo's you can roam around and flex your creative muscles.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-29-2022, 02:10 AM

quill Lucky: The Story of Reagan & Christopher

Overview:
Christopher and Reagan happened to have briefly saw each other they were quite younger. However, she does not remember this and thought that the first time she met her older brother's friend was during Koen's wedding. Christopher and Reagan, much like her own parents, did not get off on the right foot with their first interaction.

Characters:

Christopher Michael Carter (Kolyander)
Reagan Aurora Anders (FearlessLeader19)

SPOILER!!: List of Scenes

Scenes 1 and 2 were completed prior to the cyber attack on Snitchseeker. Unfortunately, they could not be found on the internet's archives. Scene one comprised of the two meeting at Koen's wedding while scene 2 comprised of them meeting for a second time during the summer of 2108 at one of Reagan's play auditions.
Scene 3: The summer play of 2108 has now come to an end and the cast had a meet & greet with the audience.
Scene 4: Meeting at the bakery - Summer of 2109
Scene 5: An Important Realisation - Summer of 2110
Scene 6: A Date In the Park - Spring of 2113
Old 02-28-2024, 10:45 PM   #126 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Reagan smiled widely. “Me? An angel like me? No one would ever believe you if you told them I made the comparison first.” There was an innocent look on her face. “They’ll just think it’s something you concocted in that head of yours.” Merlin! Rea revelled in teasing Christopher! And she liked the fact that she made him laugh. “Then I must point out that you need to give them some exercise to make them as strong and healthy as you. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Of course there were times he enjoyed her dramatics. Who wouldn’t? No one could resist the charms of Reagan!

“Perfect! I’ll be ready by then!” Her heart was happy. So, SO happy! “Well, I guess I’d better get going. Gotta get back home. Thanks for helping me out today.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 05:27 PM   #127 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"An angel? And just whom are you trying to kid?" Christopher laughed again, this time playfully rolling his eyes at her. "Forever trying to get me into trouble is what you're trying to do." Clearly her word would be taken over his, depending on who it was they were trying to convince. Truthfully, some of his own family might even take her side simply to mess with him! "Hmm, perhaps but I think they've had a long enough day dealing with all of your antics that they need a long break to recharge." Now it was his turn to grin at her all innocent-like. Yeah, Reagan, he could play this game too.

Conceited much? Joking. Has gotten used to how she is and if anyone needed to know, he could handle it. Thank you all very much.

Nod nod. "Sounds good then. Two it is." If they had to change anything about the time or whatever they had enough time to do that. "It was no problem. Thanks for helping pick out stuff for all the kids." He knew they were all going to like the new quills.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 10:34 PM   #128 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

“Oh, no one. I already know I’m an angel, and everyone who meets me knows it too.” Reagan stuck her nose in the air a little smugly. It amused her as she watched him roll his eyes; it was clear he wasn’t making fun of her so she wasn’t mad at him. “Ahh, you’ve found me out, Christopher!” It was in this moment that the young woman understood how much she enjoyed toying with the man before her. He was quite a sport for putting up with her silliness. “Ugh! How rude!” Reagan retorted between small rounds of laughter. “On contraire, I’m sure your brain cells like me.”

Not conceited at all; Reagan just knew her truth. Oh, he was certain, was he? Well, there would be plenty of opportunities for him to prove that!

Reagan’s heart was singing! She could hardly wait for Saturday to come around! She also could not wait to tell Keighley and Jude about this development. Rea smiled warmly at Christopher. “You’re welcome too but it wasn’t any problem at all.” It really hadn’t been. “See you then!’’ She gave him a goodbye poke in the arm before turning on the spot and Disapparating.

Old 03-09-2024, 03:55 PM   #129 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

"An angel whose halo is held up by her devil horns perhaps," Christopher teased, grinning at her. No, this was simply him having a little fun with her now that she was allowing it and actually joking back with him. He might be older than her by a few years but that didn't mean he didn't have a sense of humor at all. "Indeed I have.. or maybe I've known all along and I allowed myself to put up with your shenanigans." Yes, he was getting rather used to her silliness. In fact, he somewhat liked it at times. "Is that so?" he was laughing along with her now. "And how can you be so sure about that?"

Yup, and once he was certain about something.. that was that. He was up for the challenge!

Christopher returned the smile. "See you then." With a nod of his head in confirmed agreement, he watched her leave. Moments later Disapparating on the spot to his own apartment.

You are Bread!
Old 03-13-2024, 12:08 AM   #130 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Scene 6:
April 2113 - It was about two years Reagan and Christopher have been dating. Despite their busy schedules that revolved around family, work and WADA, they still made time for each other.

Characters:
Christopher Michael Carter (Kolyander)
Reagan Aurora Anders (FearlessLeader19)

Saturdays happened to be when they both were free for the most part. This meant that they got to have an extended time for a date or two. Since it was a bright and clear day, Rea had suggested the visit St. James Park for a picnic and a couple of ball games. It was a perfect date idea if you asked her, and Rea, with one arm currently linked through one of Christopher's was admiring the day and the birds as they flew overhead. In her other hand, she clutched at the picnic basket with all the goodies. Sure, she could have let the boyfriend carry it but she was an independent little lady. Such a task did not bother her.

"A game of volleyball before we eat?" Rea asked, tearing her gaze away from the sky to draw it to Christopher instead. Her appetite hadn't gotten huge as yet and she dearly wanted to do something active right away; there was such time for them both to throw back and relax afterwards.

Old 03-13-2024, 02:34 PM   #131 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

Weekends were by far the best days for the two of them to spend their days together. Saturdays generally were the day that they both had free time and were able to plan ahead without fear of something coming up. Today the girlfriend wanted them to have a relaxing date at the park. A little picnic while they enjoyed their surroundings. It was something he could definitely agree to without much complaining at all. Christopher didn't even complain about her carrying the picnic basket on the account that it could make him look like a terrible boyfriend, he knew how she was with such things!

Now the moment they had arrived, Chris had every intention of finding the perfect spot for them to settle down and set out their picnic blanket. Instead, he was met with that. The man turned his gaze onto her and loudly groaned with all the fake dramatics that he could muster up on the spot. "Already? But we only just got here. Don't you at least want to sit down for a few minutes?" He was clearly doing this just because it was something they always did to one another. Playfully annoying her was how he showed he cared and how he reminded her of days past.

You are Bread!
Old 03-22-2024, 12:37 AM   #132 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Reagan was grateful for Christopher understanding that she liked to maintain her independence. No matter how much he took care of her, she would always need to do some things for herself no matter how small. But she should have known that he wanted to throw back the moment they got there. That groan made her narrow her eyes dangerously {mockingly} at him; yes, Rea knew the boyfriend was being dramatic. He probably picked up a few tips from her. He was welcome.

The little lady rolled her eyes. “Christopher, if you’re tired from the short walk we just did, just let me know.” Holding back a laugh, she cast a scrutinising eye around in an attempt to find a good spot. “I’ll consider… just so that you can rest your old bones.” Now Rea really did laugh before pointing towards a vacant spot under a large tree. “How about we set up there? It’s quite shady.” Not to mention cozy and romantic.

Old 03-22-2024, 03:22 PM   #133 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection
x12

She was so very welcome. Chris knew how it was with girls and their independence. Having an older sister taught him many things and that was one of them. Yes, she should've known but it was okay that she hadn't. He would allow it to slide, this time. As for those narrowed eyes aimed directly at him.. he was going to ignore that. As for his dramatics, why yes, he had learned some of this from her. It was great, wasn't it?

"Well, you do know that I'm no spring chicken any more," Christopher joked, clearly referring to how she always teased him about being old. See? There she went with the jokes. "That would be great. These old bones could use a good shady spot to settle down." He nodded in agreement with her chosen spot. Picnicking beneath trees was always the best idea, keeping out of the sun while they ate was much more comfortable in his opinion.

You are Bread!