sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1174 users online including...
Shawntzs , Stevendalo , Antoniobjl , Antoniodmz , Antonioqum

5 members
1169 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 60: January - April 2022

Term 60: January - April 2022 Term Sixty: Crash, Smash, Bitterwood (Sept 2106 - June 2107)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-20-2021, 01:46 AM

Default Spare Office

If you happen to try one of the doors near the end of the sixth-floor corridor, you might just find yourself in a handsome (if not dusty and aged) office of a surprisingly large size. The faint smell of crystallized pineapple seems to linger in the air of the room, which contains numerous side doors and nooks and crannies. Unfortunately for you, all of them remain firmly locked so there is no telling what lies behind them.

Although the room is devoid of any office-like furniture, or any furniture at all, there is still an impressive, but faded, rug before the large fireplace and long mirror hanging over that to boot. The spare office is still a cool place to hang out, practice some wandwork, or do some light reading. Just don't linger here too long because the allegedly esteemed former person that resided here was only fond of certain guests, of whom were one of his favourites and were only welcome to visit him in this office only as long as they didn't ask prying questions about specific moments in his past.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Liaaa <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Of course he will! Who wouldn't want the absolute best treatment and to look years younger?" Dahlia giggled softly. Sir Frederik was by far the very best of companions and she truly couldn't believe she already had him for roughly ten whole years. The thought alone was insane. And she knew that he was very close to the end of his years but as always that was something she just didn't want to be thinking about.

Lia carefully removed Sir Frederik from her shoulder and set him down on her lap so she could cuddle him gently now. "It's been going really well I think, nothing to complain about really. I miss our other professors but I like these ones too." It was always the initial change that was the hardest. When Jude reached for the primer, Lia once more went quite so that he could get back to work, not wanting to talk again until he finished this part at least.

Jude chuckled again. He appreciated that Lia thought him the best. But he was still learning all the things about makeup. He had mainly learnt from watching his mother and sisters, not to mention he spent time researching online. Jude was a budding self-taught makeup artist, and he was proud. But he owed it to the ladies in his life who would let him practice on them. He wasn’t going to forget them when he was a famous dancer, choreographer, pianist and makeup artist!

Primer down, the Hufflepuff was ready to move onto applying the foundation. He usually didn’t mind working with either a brush or his fingers. Right now, he got to work with a brush. Nylon brush in hand, foundation was coated onto the flat parts of Lia’s pretty face. Next, her nose was done. It was a process - his process to which he was comfortable in working with. “I miss the old ones too. Especially Trent, I guess. But Kazmi is the best replacement for him in my opinion.” Jude eyed Lia’s face. She was naturally beautiful, and he decided to skip the concealer aspect. Lia didn’t need anything to be concealed. Instead, he moved onto the bronzer. “I just hope no crazy stuff happens this year. Those vines were enough.” Not to mention previous happenings which Jude was quite happy not talking about.

The bronzer would act as contour that would add colour to certain parts of Lia’s face. It was added lightly to her hairline, cheeks and to the bridge of her nose. Yes, he had made sure to choose a shade that matched her skin tone. “Okay, Lia. I need you to smile your widest smile so that I can get the blush on the right angle of your cheeks.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 02-12-2022, 01:50 PM   #27 (permalink)

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Jude chuckled again. He appreciated that Lia thought him the best. But he was still learning all the things about makeup. He had mainly learnt from watching his mother and sisters, not to mention he spent time researching online. Jude was a budding self-taught makeup artist, and he was proud. But he owed it to the ladies in his life who would let him practice on them. He wasn’t going to forget them when he was a famous dancer, choreographer, pianist and makeup artist!

Primer down, the Hufflepuff was ready to move onto applying the foundation. He usually didn’t mind working with either a brush or his fingers. Right now, he got to work with a brush. Nylon brush in hand, foundation was coated onto the flat parts of Lia’s pretty face. Next, her nose was done. It was a process - his process to which he was comfortable in working with. “I miss the old ones too. Especially Trent, I guess. But Kazmi is the best replacement for him in my opinion.” Jude eyed Lia’s face. She was naturally beautiful, and he decided to skip the concealer aspect. Lia didn’t need anything to be concealed. Instead, he moved onto the bronzer. “I just hope no crazy stuff happens this year. Those vines were enough.” Not to mention previous happenings which Jude was quite happy not talking about.

The bronzer would act as contour that would add colour to certain parts of Lia’s face. It was added lightly to her hairline, cheeks and to the bridge of her nose. Yes, he had made sure to choose a shade that matched her skin tone. “Okay, Lia. I need you to smile your widest smile so that I can get the blush on the right angle of your cheeks.”
Lia was one of Jude's biggest fans! While she liked make-up, she liked having it done for her more than doing it herself. So if the cousin wanted to help a girl out every morning.. joking, joking.. but no really?

"Uh-huh." That was all she said. Dahlia agreed. More importantly, she wasn't one to talk when different layers of primer or foundation or lipstick or eye shadow were being applied to her face. "I would be thrilled for a nice peaceful year." One year. Was that too much to ask for?

A wide smile huh? Well that wasn't hard for her to do. Smiling was something she was great at! "Okay but no making me laugh." Lia smiled brightly at Jude so he could apply the bronzer evenly onto her face.

You are Bread!
Old 02-14-2022, 03:54 PM   #28 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"Okay!" Val entered the room and looked around a bit, noticing how it was dusty as ever before turning to look at Karleigh with another bright smile. "You know, I learnt ballet for a few years when I was a kid. I really enjoyed it but I slowly started to explore other dance forms.. that I kind of enjoyed more." Mainly hip-hop and contemporary.

"Have you been dancing for a long time??"
"Oh you did?" Karleigh asked, now finished with her laces, and she got up from the floor to stand. She wasn't too surprised though. It seemed as though quite a few from their dorms were dancers, either recreationally or trained, and she might have even known that at some point. "What do you prefer now?"

She set her charmed music player on the windowsill, scrolling through as she listened to Val. "Yes, most of my life. More than ten years now," she added as she found a slower contemporary song and turned back around to face her dormmate.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 02-15-2022, 10:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Le cousin! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Lia was one of Jude's biggest fans! While she liked make-up, she liked having it done for her more than doing it herself. So if the cousin wanted to help a girl out every morning.. joking, joking.. but no really?

"Uh-huh." That was all she said. Dahlia agreed. More importantly, she wasn't one to talk when different layers of primer or foundation or lipstick or eye shadow were being applied to her face. "I would be thrilled for a nice peaceful year." One year. Was that too much to ask for?

A wide smile huh? Well that wasn't hard for her to do. Smiling was something she was great at! "Okay but no making me laugh." Lia smiled brightly at Jude so he could apply the bronzer evenly onto her face.

Jude would not be joking. If his schedule allowed it, meaning that there were no early classes nor study sessions that involved him nor Lia at the same time, then he would be happy to do her makeup on a daily basis. She was such a good sport, after all, for putting up with him.

“Same,” Jude muttered, standing back to observe Lia’s face. The makeup rested on her perfectly. The Hufflepuff was so proud of himself; who would believe this was all self taught? “Ugh. Don’t tempt me, Lia!’’ Chuckling and with a fluffy blush brush in his left hand, he got to work. The blush was applied on Lia’s cheeks, making sure to get the highest point of each. Once the colour he had in mind had been reached, Jude took a step back again. “Okay! All good! You can relax now.” The boy surveyed his cousin’s face closely. Her features were naturally stunning and he decided that there was no need to use further makeup that would highlight said features. “Almost done. What colour eyeshadow do you want?” Jude eyed the pallet that seemed to host every single colour known to man.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺