sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1039 users online including...
Stevendalo , ClarazkaVaste , Sherinkaseame , KennethsSiz

7 members
1032 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 64: May - August 2023

Term 64: May - August 2023 Term Sixty-Four: The Future Really Makes You Sphinx (Sept 2110 - June 2111)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2022, 01:21 PM

Default Map of Argyllshire

Hanging in a spot on the second floor is a framed map of Argyllshire. This old, out-dated map features the Scottish county and surrounding areas before they were abolished in 1975. It isn't clear why the map was originally hung up at Hogwarts and many still don't understand why it is still featured in the second-floor corridor today. If anything, it makes for a good conversation starter or an easy-to-find place to meet up with someone.

Even though the map's purpose at Hogwarts isn't clear, you might find looking at it worth your while anyway. The map reflects the weather that is occurring outside -- if it is raining, a thick and dark mass will cloud the map until it clears; the landscape of the map will turn green when bright and sunny; during autumn the landscape changes colour; and the map gradually starts to turn white and freezes the rivers, lakes, and lochs on the map when snow begins to fall outside. When it is nighttime, the colours on the map dim except for where the towns are. Pretty cool, right?
Old 05-11-2023, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Default For Alicat and Charlie!
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The Mapy of Aryllshire was something was fascinating to her, for perhaps no reason other than it's existence. Sure, it wasn't that different from the enchanted ceiling in the Great Hall, except while the Great Hall showed what was exactly outside - the Map or Argyllshire's magic reflected the entire countryside. It was amazing and she just liked to look at it. Maybe it was also just the closest thing to muggle news that she could get here - a type of weather forecasting.

Reaching the hall where the Map was located, she was making her way towards it when she tripped over something that was definitely there (her feet, she tripped on her feet) and dropped the bag from her shoulder which had contained a few different collections of her colored pencils. And just her luck, the tins opened and all across the hallway pencils went flying in different directions as she gave a tiny shriek. "Oh no! Watch out if anyone is coming!!"

Because while her feet were her own tripping hazard, she'd made a real one for everyone else.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 05-15-2023, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Mouseee! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
The Mapy of Aryllshire was something was fascinating to her, for perhaps no reason other than it's existence. Sure, it wasn't that different from the enchanted ceiling in the Great Hall, except while the Great Hall showed what was exactly outside - the Map or Argyllshire's magic reflected the entire countryside. It was amazing and she just liked to look at it. Maybe it was also just the closest thing to muggle news that she could get here - a type of weather forecasting.

Reaching the hall where the Map was located, she was making her way towards it when she tripped over something that was definitely there (her feet, she tripped on her feet) and dropped the bag from her shoulder which had contained a few different collections of her colored pencils. And just her luck, the tins opened and all across the hallway pencils went flying in different directions as she gave a tiny shriek. "Oh no! Watch out if anyone is coming!!"

Because while her feet were her own tripping hazard, she'd made a real one for everyone else.

Charlie was on the second floor only for the reason of reaching the fourth. There was a library book which needed to be returned and he was on his way to do exactly this. Passing by the map was a good idea the U17 Quidditch player had thought for that map was something quite special in his opinion. The colours which painted the map were usually quite pleasing to the eyes.

What startled him were the sound of things clattering on the floor and the warning words. The Swede’s brows knitted together as an open tin came rolling in his direction, bumped into his feet then cluttered before him. And were those pencils scattered across the floor?

“Someone lost a tin that held cookies? And pencils?” Because Charlie saw the tin and his mind immediately jumped to Swedish cookies. Being a good human, the young man busied himself with gathering up the ‘debris’.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 05-24-2023, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Thankfully Mouse had had enough grace to stop herself from splaying out across the floor with her person, having caught herself with her now empty hands on the wall before she'd done so, but clearly her belongings had not been nearly as lucky. Scooping up her bag and a couple of quills that rolled out right in front of her feet, she moved further down the corridor and glanced around a corner where majority of the pencils had apparently chosen to hide - spotting a familiar blonde head already working on picking them up.

A relieved smile crossed her facility, both at Charlie's familiarity but also that he was still on two feet and had not been taken out by her clumsiness. "Oh, hi Charlie! Thank you!" She squatted down as well, reaching out to likewise grab some of the writing utensils and picking up the tin to drop them in. She chuckled softly at his observation about it looking like a tin cookie and after a glance over she gave a nod in agreement. "It does look like that. But my tin doesn't hold anything nearly as exciting, I just use it for a pencil case." She dropped a few more in as evidence. "What are you doing this way?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 05-28-2023, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Thankfully Mouse had had enough grace to stop herself from splaying out across the floor with her person, having caught herself with her now empty hands on the wall before she'd done so, but clearly her belongings had not been nearly as lucky. Scooping up her bag and a couple of quills that rolled out right in front of her feet, she moved further down the corridor and glanced around a corner where majority of the pencils had apparently chosen to hide - spotting a familiar blonde head already working on picking them up.

A relieved smile crossed her facility, both at Charlie's familiarity but also that he was still on two feet and had not been taken out by her clumsiness. "Oh, hi Charlie! Thank you!" She squatted down as well, reaching out to likewise grab some of the writing utensils and picking up the tin to drop them in. She chuckled softly at his observation about it looking like a tin cookie and after a glance over she gave a nod in agreement. "It does look like that. But my tin doesn't hold anything nearly as exciting, I just use it for a pencil case." She dropped a few more in as evidence. "What are you doing this way?"

Just who had lost their belongings became evident in a short while. Char righted himself, some pencils in hand, all ready to pass them over to their owner. He wasn’t exactly surprised to see Mouse approaching; he had the suspicion she could be so clumsy at times. “Hi, Mouse! Why am I not surprised that you dropped all of these?’’ he joked, immediately jumping into his persona of being silly with a friend. “Not a problem.” The pencils that had been gathered so far were dropped into the tin.

“Pencils can be exciting,’’ Char assured her. “I mean, almost anything can be as long as you look at it in the right aspect.” He glanced around, checking to ensure they’d gotten everything off the floor. “Just on my way to return a library book now that I’m done with my alchemy research.” Char waved the book in question. “Say, were you about to sketch that interesting map?” Of Argyllshire in its current depiction state, he meant.

Old 05-31-2023, 01:30 AM   #6 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Just who had lost their belongings became evident in a short while. Char righted himself, some pencils in hand, all ready to pass them over to their owner. He wasn’t exactly surprised to see Mouse approaching; he had the suspicion she could be so clumsy at times. “Hi, Mouse! Why am I not surprised that you dropped all of these?’’ he joked, immediately jumping into his persona of being silly with a friend. “Not a problem.” The pencils that had been gathered so far were dropped into the tin.

“Pencils can be exciting,’’ Char assured her. “I mean, almost anything can be as long as you look at it in the right aspect.” He glanced around, checking to ensure they’d gotten everything off the floor. “Just on my way to return a library book now that I’m done with my alchemy research.” Char waved the book in question. “Say, were you about to sketch that interesting map?” Of Argyllshire in its current depiction state, he meant.
The friendly tease drew a giggle from her as she gave a small shrug of her shoulders. She could be graceful enough in a ballroom (she still missed the grand one at Beaux) but when it came to hallways or.. anywhere else for that matter? Not a chance. "Perhaps it's because you've met my cousin and it's clear who took all the gracefulness in our family." she wouldn't hold it against him though - it seemed a fair trade considering she got magic. She gave the tin a satisfying rattle once Charlie had dropped in the ones he'd gathered, just enjoying the sound as she once more stooped to grab a few other roll aways.

Plucking one last one off the floor, she dropped it into it's tin before closing up the lid - tightly this time - and carefully placing it into her bag. There! Almost as if the mess hadn't even happened. "That's a good point. Most of the time I would be excited about pencils, but I suppose when you compare it to cookies a lose a little of my glass half full attitude." She giggled, a bit teasing but also already planning a trip to the kitchens later. "Alchemy research? That sounds interesting! What are you working on currently?" At the question her head turned to examine the map, smile still on her face as she shook her head. "i could never do all the detail justice. I just like to pass it to take a look. I was actually planning on finding a classroom for some quiet so I could work on some early Christmas gifts." She was the creative type of person so working on gifts was a year round affair. And this year she was hoping to stretch the limits on her drawing ability and recreate a few photos she had tucked away in her bag, reminders of family and friends.

Old 06-04-2023, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
The friendly tease drew a giggle from her as she gave a small shrug of her shoulders. She could be graceful enough in a ballroom (she still missed the grand one at Beaux) but when it came to hallways or.. anywhere else for that matter? Not a chance. "Perhaps it's because you've met my cousin and it's clear who took all the gracefulness in our family." she wouldn't hold it against him though - it seemed a fair trade considering she got magic. She gave the tin a satisfying rattle once Charlie had dropped in the ones he'd gathered, just enjoying the sound as she once more stooped to grab a few other roll aways.

Plucking one last one off the floor, she dropped it into it's tin before closing up the lid - tightly this time - and carefully placing it into her bag. There! Almost as if the mess hadn't even happened. "That's a good point. Most of the time I would be excited about pencils, but I suppose when you compare it to cookies a lose a little of my glass half full attitude." She giggled, a bit teasing but also already planning a trip to the kitchens later. "Alchemy research? That sounds interesting! What are you working on currently?" At the question her head turned to examine the map, smile still on her face as she shook her head. "i could never do all the detail justice. I just like to pass it to take a look. I was actually planning on finding a classroom for some quiet so I could work on some early Christmas gifts." She was the creative type of person so working on gifts was a year round affair. And this year she was hoping to stretch the limits on her drawing ability and recreate a few photos she had tucked away in her bag, reminders of family and friends.

At least Mouse didn’t seem angry with him. Thank goodness they knew each other well enough to not take offense to certain jokes and teases. It was Charlie’s turn to laugh. “He certainly did. He makes even the simplest actions look graceful.” Charlie rather liked Mouse’s cousin and thought that he and Jude made a very handsome couple.

It wasn’t long before he and Mouse rounded up all the pencils. And there she was making him laugh with her comparison. “Okay, cookies are exciting in their own way and it doesn’t help that I’m a little biased since I love them.” But hey, if he needed to borrow coloured pencils, Mouse was his go-to girl. Yes, alchemy. It was one of those extra subjects he took being a seventh year and all. “I had an essay to complete on Nicholas Flmael and his work on the Philosopher’s Stone. It was quite the history lesson.” And he may have almost fallen asleep once or twice. “You make your own Christmas gifts?’’ Char blurted out, fully impressed. “That’s wonderful! Whose are you working on? And don’t worry, I won’t tell them.” He could keep a secret!

Old 06-05-2023, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

She was not an angry sort, and even if she were Charlie had certainly not done anything to earn her ire. Especially considering she would go so far as to say they were friends from the times she'd seen him and his lovely girlfriend over the summer with their shared mutuals. "Isn't it rather annoying?" She made a face, though truthfully it was all in jest. She liked Davet and Jude as a couple as well, but Dav had also always been the closest thing she had to a sibling before Rosie came along so she still razzed where she could.

"You'd be a monster if you didn't." She replied, with mock seriousness. Cookies were life. She remembered bonding with her dorm mate her first night over those and face masks. They were clearly very necessary to a fulfilling life. "do you have a favorite type of cookie? I always find myself drawn to lemon flavoring or snickerdoodles." No food had business being that delicious, though she supposed she'd just benefit from it when she could. She couldn't help the face that she made at what sounded like a fairly boring topic. Nicolas Flamel was interesting and all but history assignments were always difficult to get through - even if this were technically a Alchemy one. "My condolences. How is your brain faring after finishing that up?" Maybe they SHOULD go and find him some cookies. At the question, she brightened a bit and gave a nod before fishing into her bag expecting the next question. "I've just finished up a little Disney prince outfit for Ned." Sorry, not sorry kitty cat. "But I'm also working on recreating this photo for Jude and Davet as a shared gift for them to hang in their new place." She showed him a picture of them and a small sketch she'd made of it - just to prove to herself she could do it satisfactorily before turning it larger scale. "I love homemade items so I try to do that for others as often as I can." Which.. she should find out things he and Keighley liked as well and add them to her list this year.

Old 06-10-2023, 07:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
She was not an angry sort, and even if she were Charlie had certainly not done anything to earn her ire. Especially considering she would go so far as to say they were friends from the times she'd seen him and his lovely girlfriend over the summer with their shared mutuals. "Isn't it rather annoying?" She made a face, though truthfully it was all in jest. She liked Davet and Jude as a couple as well, but Dav had also always been the closest thing she had to a sibling before Rosie came along so she still razzed where she could.

"You'd be a monster if you didn't." She replied, with mock seriousness. Cookies were life. She remembered bonding with her dorm mate her first night over those and face masks. They were clearly very necessary to a fulfilling life. "do you have a favorite type of cookie? I always find myself drawn to lemon flavoring or snickerdoodles." No food had business being that delicious, though she supposed she'd just benefit from it when she could. She couldn't help the face that she made at what sounded like a fairly boring topic. Nicolas Flamel was interesting and all but history assignments were always difficult to get through - even if this were technically a Alchemy one. "My condolences. How is your brain faring after finishing that up?" Maybe they SHOULD go and find him some cookies. At the question, she brightened a bit and gave a nod before fishing into her bag expecting the next question. "I've just finished up a little Disney prince outfit for Ned." Sorry, not sorry kitty cat. "But I'm also working on recreating this photo for Jude and Davet as a shared gift for them to hang in their new place." She showed him a picture of them and a small sketch she'd made of it - just to prove to herself she could do it satisfactorily before turning it larger scale. "I love homemade items so I try to do that for others as often as I can." Which.. she should find out things he and Keighley liked as well and add them to her list this year.

There was a soft laugh from Charlie. “So annoying. Being used to mainly ungraceful and rough moves on the Quidditch pitch, I know I wish I had at least a fraction of your cousin’s grace.” It got pretty chaotic on the pitches so no one usually had the time for slowing down and taking their time. Charlie could be included under this classification.

The words ‘cookie’ and ‘monster’ sparked a memory in his brain. “Isn’t Cookie Monster one of those Muggle puppet things? That used to be on a show?” He could be wrong but the Puff suddenly recalled one of his siblings showing him a blue puppet on video with a wide mouth nomming cookies. “Pepparkakor,’’ Charlie responded promptly. “They’ll be equivalent to Ginger Snaps, but I’m open to trying all types. What about you? What’s yours?” Char tapped his head good naturedly. “My brain is mush right now. I don’t think I’ll be functioning properly for the next few days.” That was a joke but cookies would be good right now. Danish butter cookies especially… “Ned’s a lucky cat to have so many outfits. Which character outfit did you make him this time?” The last time Char had seen Ned, the cat had been sporting the cutest little Jafar costume. “Oh, wow. You definitely made up for your lack of grace in the form of being so creative.” Excuse him while he marvelled at Mouse’s talent. “What form are you recreating it into? Whatever it is though, they’ll love it.” Moving in with one’s other half must be something special. “It’s rather nice of you to put so much time and effort into doing such nice things for those you care about, Mouse.”

Old 06-13-2023, 12:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Truthfully, Quidditch was not something she'd ever truly grasped the whole idea of as a muggle born - sports were so far out of her comfort zone - but from the little she did know, she was quite certain he was selling himself short. "From what I've seen, you and other Quidditch players have your fair share of grace when you're up in the air! It might not be what is traditionally recognized, but your ability to send the ball things shooting through the air with such speed and accuracy... The bat swing... All while being in the air and not losing your balance?" She gave a low whistle of appreciation, shaking her head a bit. "you might even give Davet a run for his money!"

Having conversations about Sesame Street was not something she anticipated happening with her peers often, but she certainly loved when it did and the reminders of her childhood. "Yes! The lovable blue monster who wore more cookies than he consumed." Her Dad used to call her that too when she was little and left crumbs everywhere after mid afternoon snack. She smiled as he wasted no time in recalling his favorite, though it was one she was not familiar with. Which he must have assumed considering he was already supplying a frame of reference for her, which Mouse very much appreciated. "ginger is so good! I usually take it in tea form, but I'm curious to try your favorite sometimes too! I am a snickerdoodle girl. Sugar and cinnamon? Sign me up!" Though who could turn up their nose at a classic chocolate chip too?

She giggled as he mentioned mush brain, giving a nod in understanding. "Well I hope you have some of that brain power saved for NEWT studying!" Which... Actually reminded her she meant to inquire of him and a few other students. "On that subject, do you have any interest in a study group? I can't promise it being bigger than just me but... It'd be nice to struggle through with at least one other person!" Though Mouse imagined Lisa and some of her friends would be open to it as well. "Pinocchio this time! I made him a little hat and everything " it was amazing that sweet cat didn't scratch her on sight. "I'm trying my hand at a painting. I'm decent enough at it though it isn't my preferred medium. I figure what I do know though mixed with a little magic should make something quite nice!" Though even if it was hideous, she had a hunch those two would never tell her. "well thank you! I like to do it though. Creating something for someone gives you time to reflect on memories together and how much that person means to you. It's a good exercise in gratitude really." Which she knew she often needed to remind herself of the happy things, especially lately.

Old 06-18-2023, 04:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Truthfully, Quidditch was not something she'd ever truly grasped the whole idea of as a muggle born - sports were so far out of her comfort zone - but from the little she did know, she was quite certain he was selling himself short. "From what I've seen, you and other Quidditch players have your fair share of grace when you're up in the air! It might not be what is traditionally recognized, but your ability to send the ball things shooting through the air with such speed and accuracy... The bat swing... All while being in the air and not losing your balance?" She gave a low whistle of appreciation, shaking her head a bit. "you might even give Davet a run for his money!"

Having conversations about Sesame Street was not something she anticipated happening with her peers often, but she certainly loved when it did and the reminders of her childhood. "Yes! The lovable blue monster who wore more cookies than he consumed." Her Dad used to call her that too when she was little and left crumbs everywhere after mid afternoon snack. She smiled as he wasted no time in recalling his favorite, though it was one she was not familiar with. Which he must have assumed considering he was already supplying a frame of reference for her, which Mouse very much appreciated. "ginger is so good! I usually take it in tea form, but I'm curious to try your favorite sometimes too! I am a snickerdoodle girl. Sugar and cinnamon? Sign me up!" Though who could turn up their nose at a classic chocolate chip too?

She giggled as he mentioned mush brain, giving a nod in understanding. "Well I hope you have some of that brain power saved for NEWT studying!" Which... Actually reminded her she meant to inquire of him and a few other students. "On that subject, do you have any interest in a study group? I can't promise it being bigger than just me but... It'd be nice to struggle through with at least one other person!" Though Mouse imagined Lisa and some of her friends would be open to it as well. "Pinocchio this time! I made him a little hat and everything " it was amazing that sweet cat didn't scratch her on sight. "I'm trying my hand at a painting. I'm decent enough at it though it isn't my preferred medium. I figure what I do know though mixed with a little magic should make something quite nice!" Though even if it was hideous, she had a hunch those two would never tell her. "well thank you! I like to do it though. Creating something for someone gives you time to reflect on memories together and how much that person means to you. It's a good exercise in gratitude really." Which she knew she often needed to remind herself of the happy things, especially lately.

Leave it to Mouse to see things in a different light. He listened to her, his head tilted slightly as the words were processed. Just… “Wow. I had not thought of any of it like that.” It all did that a lot, immense concentration and a lot of training. “A lot of practice and a little bit of luck,” Char admitted. “Sometimes it gets so chaotic out there, I don’t think about anything else but my targets, much less about my moves and how I carry them out. Even afterwards, I would only reflect on tactics and what I could have done better. I think it might be the same for other players.” He grinned. “I think the oblivious ones like me would be grateful that you saw something positive about us that we didn’t.”

Oh yes! “That’s the one. And he usually uses ‘me’ instead of ‘I’! I remember him.” Quite the lovable puppet indeed. Mouse was a ginger fan too? Charlie was ecstatic to hear this. “I don’t get around to having it in my tea often. Actually, it’s been a while.” He snapped his fingers. “I know. We can have a ginger tea and cookie hangout sometime. We can have all sorts of cookies.” They could think of it as a break from NEWT studying.

“I have none,’’ Char joked. “Okay, maybe a smidge." On the topic of a study group, the guy was immediately interested. “A study group with just you is fine. I would ask you to invite Olivia but she hates me so…” Yeah, he had given up on Olivia actually liking him though he remained civil with her. “Ned’s going to love it. Soon enough Jude will have to get him his own little closet for all those outfits.” Not to mention that Char really wanted to see Pinocchio-Ned! “You know Davet and Jude will love it and are probably going to have it displayed in their apartment. Are you going to use magic to make the portrait move or flash colours? Both?” How was Mouse not a Hufflepuff again? She was patient and so friendly and clearly hardworking. “I couldn’t agree with you more, Mouse. I’m sure everyone appreciates your efforts too.” He would. The Ravenclaw was indeed a loyal friend.

Old 06-20-2023, 05:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

She was certainly a glass half full type of girl. Though the fact Charlie hadn't seen that about himself or Quidditch in general really didn't surprise her much. Not because she considered him unobservant or anything, but because she just figured that when he was in the air he had a million other things that required his attention - just as he said. And the fact that after matches was just trying to figure out how better their plays, well that didn't surprise her either. "I certainly wouldn't say that makes you oblivious. I would say that makes you concentrated. Dedicated. Deciding if your graceful or not I'm sure does not have much precedence over the other things you just mentioned when this is what you love and hoping to do well enough for a career." Which... for the record, she might not know much about Quidditch but she had faith in him and Liv both.

She giggled, giving a nod at Charlie's additional facts. "You know, thinking back about it, they probably should have stuck with puppet's that taught us proper grammar." Wasn't the show supposed to be educational? But she wasn't really sincerely complaining - the blue monster had been one of her favorites. A cookie hang out? There was nothing Mouse loved more - and the idea brought back fond memories of her first few nights in the castle when she'd tried using sweets and face masks to bond with her room mates. Cookies were ALWAYS a great bonding moment. "Let's do it! We should make sure your lovely Keighley is there too!" She liked Keighley a lot, which was good considering with the way things went they'd be somewhat related eventually. But she still felt like there was more room to get to know the girl as well. "Unless it's easier to not take up your and Keighley's time!" She added quickly as an after thought, realizing with him and Olivia both being in a relationship with the girl - Charlie might prefer to have more quiet time with his girlfriend which she would understand.

She smiled a bit wistfully at the mention of her room mates feelings towards him, and just gave a small nod of her head. She could always slip in study sessions with Liv other times in the dorm. "Lisa doesn't though. She might be interested, and maybe some of her other friends? Or there's the guy from your dorm who I always seem to see in the library!" Daniel was it? He might have been one who preferred to study on his own, but it didn't hurt to pose the question still. Why was the idea of a little Ned closet so cute? "Well, thank you for helping me determine my next design goal. Enough outfits for Ned Jude has to add that to their home." She gave another giggle, before considering his suggestions. "You know... I hadn't thought about it! But those are good ideas! Davet and I's family is all non-magiques so my go to is usually the mundane version of things. But... some magic flair could be a really nice touch." Especially now that Davet knew about the world. It could be fun to give him a little gifted piece of it. "Thank you for the suggestion!" Even if it had been a question, it still got the gears turning in her head again - and she loved that! As for Hufflepuff? In truth, she'd been a hat stall. But the creativity side of her personality had stole the show. Had she asked for Hufflepuff, the hat probably would have let her go - but she hadn't had enough opinions of here to have considered that. "Thank you!"

Old 06-27-2023, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
She was certainly a glass half full type of girl. Though the fact Charlie hadn't seen that about himself or Quidditch in general really didn't surprise her much. Not because she considered him unobservant or anything, but because she just figured that when he was in the air he had a million other things that required his attention - just as he said. And the fact that after matches was just trying to figure out how better their plays, well that didn't surprise her either. "I certainly wouldn't say that makes you oblivious. I would say that makes you concentrated. Dedicated. Deciding if your graceful or not I'm sure does not have much precedence over the other things you just mentioned when this is what you love and hoping to do well enough for a career." Which... for the record, she might not know much about Quidditch but she had faith in him and Liv both.

She giggled, giving a nod at Charlie's additional facts. "You know, thinking back about it, they probably should have stuck with puppet's that taught us proper grammar." Wasn't the show supposed to be educational? But she wasn't really sincerely complaining - the blue monster had been one of her favorites. A cookie hang out? There was nothing Mouse loved more - and the idea brought back fond memories of her first few nights in the castle when she'd tried using sweets and face masks to bond with her room mates. Cookies were ALWAYS a great bonding moment. "Let's do it! We should make sure your lovely Keighley is there too!" She liked Keighley a lot, which was good considering with the way things went they'd be somewhat related eventually. But she still felt like there was more room to get to know the girl as well. "Unless it's easier to not take up your and Keighley's time!" She added quickly as an after thought, realizing with him and Olivia both being in a relationship with the girl - Charlie might prefer to have more quiet time with his girlfriend which she would understand.

She smiled a bit wistfully at the mention of her room mates feelings towards him, and just gave a small nod of her head. She could always slip in study sessions with Liv other times in the dorm. "Lisa doesn't though. She might be interested, and maybe some of her other friends? Or there's the guy from your dorm who I always seem to see in the library!" Daniel was it? He might have been one who preferred to study on his own, but it didn't hurt to pose the question still. Why was the idea of a little Ned closet so cute? "Well, thank you for helping me determine my next design goal. Enough outfits for Ned Jude has to add that to their home." She gave another giggle, before considering his suggestions. "You know... I hadn't thought about it! But those are good ideas! Davet and I's family is all non-magiques so my go to is usually the mundane version of things. But... some magic flair could be a really nice touch." Especially now that Davet knew about the world. It could be fun to give him a little gifted piece of it. "Thank you for the suggestion!" Even if it had been a question, it still got the gears turning in her head again - and she loved that! As for Hufflepuff? In truth, she'd been a hat stall. But the creativity side of her personality had stole the show. Had she asked for Hufflepuff, the hat probably would have let her go - but she hadn't had enough opinions of here to have considered that. "Thank you!"

Was it Mouse’s goal to make everyone she came in contact with think that she was one heck of a great person? Regardless of the answer, Charlie certainly thought that she was because of the ability she possessed to observe happenings from different perspectives. “Thank you,’’ he told her earnestly. “That’s something else I hadn’t thought about. Not extensively, at least. I mean, I always knew I was dedicated because playing Quidditch requires it. You, Mouse, would make an excellent motivational speaker, did you know?”

Charlie wasn’t complaining either. In addition to being educational, the puppets {and the humans} always brought a good time. It was also nice to bring up such good memories from his childhood with a friend. The guy threw Mouse a curious look. “Not worried about Keigh thinking that we’re on a date?’’ Because while Keighley would not have such a thought, he didn’t want Mouse to feel uncomfortable. He was actually ready to break out all the cookies as soon as he and Mouse possibly could!

Charlie breathed a sigh of relief. “Anyone as long as it’s not Olivia… yeah.” There was a dry laugh from him because while he was okay with Olivia, he wouldn’t put it pass her to somehow Summon a Bludger and have it crash into him. “Daniel, I think you mean? I can also ask Jasper, Rowan and Alfie. Looks like we might have ourselves a giant study group after all.’’ Which would be just as neat. “You’re welcome. Jude can also thank me later,’’ Char kidded. “Oh, happy to help there. I reckon you’d have to continue doing the mundane ones for your family but magical paintings truly are something. Um… you can ask Olivia about it. Her father’s an artist and magical paintings are his specialty.” Keighley would have mentioned it a while back when Charlie had wanted to know all about Olivia. “Anyway, I have a feeling Davet would like them. They can be very mesmerising.”

Old 07-03-2023, 03:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Did Mouse like to be liked? Absolutely, who didn't. But what was more important to her was that she was also seen as sincere - which was truly something she tried to be. So while she would have been very pleased to hear Charlie thought she was a great person, she mainly hoped he knew she meant what she said when she gave out compliments or offered her perspective. She smiled when he thanked her, giving a nod of her head. "You're welcome. I think it's hard to see those things about yourself when you're in the middle of it, you know?" Plus, like she had mentioned, he had a million other things to think about and concentrate on whilst on the pitch. As for her being a motivational speaker? Mouse couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips as she shook her head. "Thank you, but I'm actually terrified of public speaking. I'm certain if I ever tried something like that I'd freeze up on the spot!"

His question took her aback for a moment, and she considered it for a moment before she answered before giving a small shake of her head. "No, Keighley didn't really strike me as a jealous type and I'm sure she trusts you and would know it was a friend only thing. But if you think it would upset her, I certainly wouldn't want to do that!" She hadn't been worried before, but now there was a little bit of panic and she wondered if this accidental meet up would have been upsetting too if the other were. "I more of just asked because I realized it'd be nice to get to know Keighley even more too. But then also i want to be respectful of your time with her."

She smiled a bit at him, a slight tint of sympathy visible in it. She had a question and she was debating whether or not it was appropriate before deciding to just ask. Charlie would tell her if he wasn't interested in speaking on it. "Does it bother you? Liv not liking you?" She couldn't quite imagine their situation and the difficulties that would come with it, though she thought it was wonderful they were able to make it work - even more so if everyone was as happy as they seemed to be. "Yes, I think that was the one! And all the others! Between your dormmates and Lisa and her friends if she's interested, it will be quite the group." They might take up all the study tables! She giggled, "I'll keep you in his good books and not mention to Ned though it was your idea." She teased. "Mundane is definitely better for my family but.. truthfully at this point I think all of the family I'm close enough to to give gifts know about magic now." When she and Jude had decided to tell Davet, she'd also decided to tell Aunt Cosette and Uncle Olivier. She didn't want to have secrets from them, especially if she did choose to take over Dav's old room as her aunt had offered in order for her to stay in London after graduation. "I'll definitely ask her. Thank you for the suggestion!" She was even more excited about the project now and the possibilities. "I hope they both will!"

Old 07-05-2023, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Did Mouse like to be liked? Absolutely, who didn't. But what was more important to her was that she was also seen as sincere - which was truly something she tried to be. So while she would have been very pleased to hear Charlie thought she was a great person, she mainly hoped he knew she meant what she said when she gave out compliments or offered her perspective. She smiled when he thanked her, giving a nod of her head. "You're welcome. I think it's hard to see those things about yourself when you're in the middle of it, you know?" Plus, like she had mentioned, he had a million other things to think about and concentrate on whilst on the pitch. As for her being a motivational speaker? Mouse couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips as she shook her head. "Thank you, but I'm actually terrified of public speaking. I'm certain if I ever tried something like that I'd freeze up on the spot!"

His question took her aback for a moment, and she considered it for a moment before she answered before giving a small shake of her head. "No, Keighley didn't really strike me as a jealous type and I'm sure she trusts you and would know it was a friend only thing. But if you think it would upset her, I certainly wouldn't want to do that!" She hadn't been worried before, but now there was a little bit of panic and she wondered if this accidental meet up would have been upsetting too if the other were. "I more of just asked because I realized it'd be nice to get to know Keighley even more too. But then also i want to be respectful of your time with her."

She smiled a bit at him, a slight tint of sympathy visible in it. She had a question and she was debating whether or not it was appropriate before deciding to just ask. Charlie would tell her if he wasn't interested in speaking on it. "Does it bother you? Liv not liking you?" She couldn't quite imagine their situation and the difficulties that would come with it, though she thought it was wonderful they were able to make it work - even more so if everyone was as happy as they seemed to be. "Yes, I think that was the one! And all the others! Between your dormmates and Lisa and her friends if she's interested, it will be quite the group." They might take up all the study tables! She giggled, "I'll keep you in his good books and not mention to Ned though it was your idea." She teased. "Mundane is definitely better for my family but.. truthfully at this point I think all of the family I'm close enough to to give gifts know about magic now." When she and Jude had decided to tell Davet, she'd also decided to tell Aunt Cosette and Uncle Olivier. She didn't want to have secrets from them, especially if she did choose to take over Dav's old room as her aunt had offered in order for her to stay in London after graduation. "I'll definitely ask her. Thank you for the suggestion!" She was even more excited about the project now and the possibilities. "I hope they both will!"

Of course. Charlie knew very well Mouse meant her compliments. She was as nice as any Hufflepuff. “Good point,” he agreed with a nod and a smile. “Another point of view or two always sets things in perspective.” There was a chuckle from him on the topic of public speaking. “Okay, maybe one-on-one then. You’re a good moral booster to have around when things get rough.” Because everyone had those days when they needed help of that sort.

The surprise on her face made Charlie wonder immediately if he had made a mistake by asking such a thing. Probably they weren’t that sort of close friends to ask it. He opened his mouth to apologise but Mouse was shaking her head. “She’s really not,’’ he began, switching tactics. Excuse him but Charlie Bergstrand was very much in love with Keighley and knew all too well there was not a bad bone in her body. “No. Sorry about that. I was just pulling your leg.” The Puff gave her a sheepish smile. “I already know what her answer would be, so you just need to give us the day and time.” Goodness, sorry for the panic attack, Mouse!

Charlie honestly didn’t mind talking about Olivia hating him. It was a topic he and Keighley had discussed many times but recently, Olivia seemed to be adjusting to this weird romantic triangle and he really didn’t want to spoil things for the girlfriend by harping on about the Ravenclaw’s hate for him. “It does. Not as much as at first. I really did want to get to know her but I mean… I can’t really blame her for hating me.” He shrugged. “It’s just important that she keeps Keigh happy.” It was all he really wanted. “Wonderful! I’ll get around to asking my people today. By tomorrow we should be able to set up some sessions.” Now? Now Charlie felt more confident about NEWTs. “I agree. Those family members that don’t think we’re freaks for being witches and wizards deserve to see a little of the beauty that’s magic. And thank you for keeping me in Ned’s good books! I love that little fuzzball and wouldn’t want him to hate me.” Char waved an airy hand. “No worries! Excited to see you getting an opportunity to expand your talent! Just don't forget me when you're rich and famous.”

Old 07-08-2023, 05:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

One on one scenarios were not nearly as intimidating to her. So perhaps counseling or something of the sort would have been an okay career path option too, which she did decide on a whim to add to her list to look into. It was looking likely she would not have her major figured by the time she started university next term (which she also needed to decide on London or Paris) but that was okay. Everyone started with general education anyways… didn’t they? “Thank you. That’s nice of you to say. I just like to remind people that they’re generally more amazing than they remember.” Words of affirmation - she liked to give them.

It was just as obvious to Mouse was a sweet soul Keighley was, which was why she assumed there was no jealousy. But she also didn’t think jealousy was a inherently bad trait - it just mattered how someone acted on it. Everyone had moments of being jealous didn’t they? Even if not specifically relationship centered. But she was immensely relieved to hear he’d just been teasing her and there was nothing to be concerned about. Her smile relaxed again, and once more she gave a shake of her head. “It’s not a problem! And nothing to be sorry about!” She just didn’t want to inadvertently create an issue for the pair. “I’ll check my planner and send you a memo!” It would be fun to spend time with the pair!

It was admirable how much they all loved each other. Perhaps it wasn’t the most conventional of relationships, but at the end of the day it was clear they all just wanted each other to be happy, to feel protected and loved. Perhaps not as much when it came to Olivia and Charlie, but it was clear they both were able to focus entirely on Keighley’s feelings and needs. The way they loved was truly impressive to her. “It’s important all three of you are happy, however that looks like. And it seems like you are, which I’m glad to see.” For each of the three - truly. “Excellent! I look forward to studying together!” It would be nice to support each other on weaker subjects and be able to encourage discussions. Discussion often made a topic more memorable, at least for her. She was so surprised by Charlie’s mention of making sure she remembered him, even when she was rich and famous, Mouse couldn’t help the laugh of surprise, entirely forgetting to respond about the topic of families. “Bergstrand, please. You’ll be the famous Quidditch player far before I make a name for myself. I should be imploring YOU to not forget ME.”

Old 07-12-2023, 01:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
One on one scenarios were not nearly as intimidating to her. So perhaps counseling or something of the sort would have been an okay career path option too, which she did decide on a whim to add to her list to look into. It was looking likely she would not have her major figured by the time she started university next term (which she also needed to decide on London or Paris) but that was okay. Everyone started with general education anyways… didn’t they? “Thank you. That’s nice of you to say. I just like to remind people that they’re generally more amazing than they remember.” Words of affirmation - she liked to give them.

It was just as obvious to Mouse was a sweet soul Keighley was, which was why she assumed there was no jealousy. But she also didn’t think jealousy was a inherently bad trait - it just mattered how someone acted on it. Everyone had moments of being jealous didn’t they? Even if not specifically relationship centered. But she was immensely relieved to hear he’d just been teasing her and there was nothing to be concerned about. Her smile relaxed again, and once more she gave a shake of her head. “It’s not a problem! And nothing to be sorry about!” She just didn’t want to inadvertently create an issue for the pair. “I’ll check my planner and send you a memo!” It would be fun to spend time with the pair!

It was admirable how much they all loved each other. Perhaps it wasn’t the most conventional of relationships, but at the end of the day it was clear they all just wanted each other to be happy, to feel protected and loved. Perhaps not as much when it came to Olivia and Charlie, but it was clear they both were able to focus entirely on Keighley’s feelings and needs. The way they loved was truly impressive to her. “It’s important all three of you are happy, however that looks like. And it seems like you are, which I’m glad to see.” For each of the three - truly. “Excellent! I look forward to studying together!” It would be nice to support each other on weaker subjects and be able to encourage discussions. Discussion often made a topic more memorable, at least for her. She was so surprised by Charlie’s mention of making sure she remembered him, even when she was rich and famous, Mouse couldn’t help the laugh of surprise, entirely forgetting to respond about the topic of families. “Bergstrand, please. You’ll be the famous Quidditch player far before I make a name for myself. I should be imploring YOU to not forget ME.”

Had Charlie known that Mouse was struggling about her career path, he would have advised her not to worry about it. He would have advised her to take a year or two to travel to someplace new and to take up a spontaneous job; to just go with the flow. That in the end, everyone ended up where they needed to be, doing what they were supposed to do. What he could offer her now were kind words in return. “I just hope you remember that you’re a wonderful human too.’’ That, Mouse, was a fact.

Charlie too was relieved to see that they were okay. He certainly hadn’t meant to cause any sort of tension. “It’s on then!” Maybe he’d also bring along a board game or a deck of Exploding cards because that was one way to have a whole load of fun with friends.

Putting Keighley’s happiness above off did keep things in the right perspective. She had often mentioned that he was so laid back with the triangle and he always replied this was because her happiness mattered, and with that in mind, it was easy for him to make peace with the situation. Charlie’s face lit up with another smile. “Thank you. It is all working out better each day.” With study dates to look forward to, it seemed this duo of friends would be hanging out together a lot more for the duration of the school year.

Oh, wait. That was right! Excuse the mild surprise on Charlie’s face. It was a few seconds later that he started laughing. “That,’’ he said between rounds of laughter. “Is true. Would you believe that I honestly forgot? As if anyone could ever forget you! With or without your paintings or feline costumes, you’re memorable.”

Old 07-24-2023, 09:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

The idea of not worrying was very much a sound one, and would have been appreciated had they discussed it. But the idea was far easier to digest than to actually practice it. Worrying seemed to be something she was incapable of doing anything but. She had considered travel, but a globetrotter she wasn't - not really. She'd much prefer to just find somewhere to work and begin to settle down. But... maybe whatever job fell into her lap would be the right one, and instead of stressing she should just let the universe tell her what was next. Perhaps it would surprise her? Charlie's compliment left her with a pleased blush, always appreciative of when her friends spoke kind words. "Thank you. You are too." And she meant that with just as much sincerity as she detected from him.

The fact the fellow seventh year had all but forgotten his own career path made her giggle, which turned into a full belly laugh at the mention of her own art endeavors not being the sole cause. "I don't know, I certainly think the cat costumes help. Not many people can add that to their resume." Unless they could, and then she was pretty sure she was missing out on an entire market of friends she should be making. Something to look into post school perhaps. If all else felt, she could be a champion of the cat ladies (and gentlemen).

Feeling her little timer buzz in her bag - a reminder she always set when creating things so as not to miss the next thing in her schedule - told Mouse it was time to excuse herself and set off for some studying time. She hadn't gotten any doodling actually accomplished, but spending the time with a friend was far better spent. Even if it had been an accidental run in. Fishing into her bag, she found the little thing and turned it off before giving him a smile. "That's my cue to head up to the Ravenclaw commons. Let's plan on tea and cookies soon?" And then they could better schedule out their study sessions as well!

Old 07-29-2023, 12:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
The idea of not worrying was very much a sound one, and would have been appreciated had they discussed it. But the idea was far easier to digest than to actually practice it. Worrying seemed to be something she was incapable of doing anything but. She had considered travel, but a globetrotter she wasn't - not really. She'd much prefer to just find somewhere to work and begin to settle down. But... maybe whatever job fell into her lap would be the right one, and instead of stressing she should just let the universe tell her what was next. Perhaps it would surprise her? Charlie's compliment left her with a pleased blush, always appreciative of when her friends spoke kind words. "Thank you. You are too." And she meant that with just as much sincerity as she detected from him.

The fact the fellow seventh year had all but forgotten his own career path made her giggle, which turned into a full belly laugh at the mention of her own art endeavors not being the sole cause. "I don't know, I certainly think the cat costumes help. Not many people can add that to their resume." Unless they could, and then she was pretty sure she was missing out on an entire market of friends she should be making. Something to look into post school perhaps. If all else felt, she could be a champion of the cat ladies (and gentlemen).

Feeling her little timer buzz in her bag - a reminder she always set when creating things so as not to miss the next thing in her schedule - told Mouse it was time to excuse herself and set off for some studying time. She hadn't gotten any doodling actually accomplished, but spending the time with a friend was far better spent. Even if it had been an accidental run in. Fishing into her bag, she found the little thing and turned it off before giving him a smile. "That's my cue to head up to the Ravenclaw commons. Let's plan on tea and cookies soon?" And then they could better schedule out their study sessions as well!

“You’re welcome.” Charlie was a strong believer in ensuring his friends knew what he thought of them. He wasn’t one of those that’ll see the negative traits and not call them out, all in the spirit of improving his friends. “I appreciate that.” He really did! A huge grin spread across Char’s face as he watched Mouse laugh at him for forgetting what his future might entail. Well, he couldn’t help forgetting, even if he had been approached by a Wimbourne Wasp scout a few months ago. “Look at you, making steps in the right direction already! Please invite me to all the fashion shows. I’ll bring Keigh along because she’ll love to watch all the cats in outfits.”

Ah, yes. Char had better be on his way too. “Soon! Definitely soon. See you around then, I’ll get back to you about that study group.” The Hufflepuff gave Mouse a quick wave then headed off so that he didn’t keep her any longer. He was happy he had gotten to catch up with her.