sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1151 users online including...
Antoniogto , Methrenhow , JustinzeTip , Ivana R , duerieple , Svetlahr

6 members
1145 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing)

St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) Got a case of roleplay-itis and need to see the healer? Here at St. Mungo's you can roam around and flex your creative muscles.

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-29-2022, 02:45 AM

quill Strawberry Fields Forever

Banner by: Chelliephone

Overview:
Ryder Jude Anders and Evan Nam were slowly building a solid friendship. Though they had been acquainted with each other at Hogwarts for Jude’s first and second years, it was only during the summer of 2105 that they bonded for a bit. With Jude entering his third year and Evan, entering his fourth, only time will tell what adventures await the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

Main Characters:
Evan Nam {Chelliephone}
Ryder Jude Anders {FearlessLeader19}

Other Characters:
Davet Julien Durand {Chelliephone}
Reagan Aurora Anders {FearlessLeader19}
Connor Anders {FearlessLeader19}

SPOILER!!: List of Scenes

Scenes 1 to 3 can be found here. These were completed prior to the cyber attack on Snitchseeker.
Scene 4: comprised of letters between Davet and Jude subsequent to Jude's heartbreak. {Unfortunately, these were not saved in the web archives.
Scene 5: On the first day of the summer of 2108 holiday break, Davet came over to visit Jude. They shared their first kiss with Jude asking Davet to be his boyfriend.
Scene 6: It’s the summer of 2109 and Jude attempts to teach Davet the Waltz.
Scene 7: December 2109 arrives along with a Hogsmeade weekend. This is the first time in months that Jude is able to meet with Evan.
Scene 8: Christmas 2109; a time in which Jude goes home for the break and has something to tell Davet.
Scene 9: Springtime, 2111; in which best friends are reunited post Hogwarts for general shenanigans.
Old 11-05-2023, 05:53 PM   #76 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Evan had never put much thought into being a parent, even before he had the knowledge of himself to realize that relationships were not something in the cards for him (which he was fine with). But especially now that he knew and identified openly as being aro and ace, he definitely did not think of them. Perhaps there had been a moment in his self realization that there had been a twinge of disappointment that he wouldn’t go on to create his own family, and heaven knew Chin-hae also brought it up often in his attempts to understand Evan. But the reality of it was, he was more than happy to just be Uncle. As far as he knew, it was his only option and he had come to be accepting of that information. That wasn’t to say he wouldn’t have enjoyed fatherhood too in a different world, as a different person, but for who he was now? His siblings and Jude’s and perhaps even Ash’s in the future were more than enough. “Well, then I look forward to it.” And he meant that sincerely. He’d put aside as much as time as they all needed to be able to get to know each of the kids in his life through his loved ones. “You and Davet really are a well matched couple.” He commented, another genuine smile. He hoped it was alright for him to say that, as it was truly what he felt about the pair. “If you go back to Korea, make sure to go see my Halmeoni. She loved getting to meet you at the wedding for Chin-Hae and Mycelia.” And she would be happy to welcome Jude and Davet both with welcome arms.

He chuckled as Jude perked up and promised all the future concert tickets, before he also added in a playful roll of his eyes. “As if I’d get tired of supporting my best friend.” He’d make sure he was there at every concert he was invited to, front row if he needed to be. This was a promise as well. “I definitely think as a travel more museums and art would be on my list. I saw a few during my sailing trip but… that’s still not even a fraction of the history and culture that’s available everywhere.” One day he’d travel more. At the question of Ash, his smile softened again and he was more than happy to share the latest update he’d had from seeing her - knowing Jude in his friendship with her would also be glad of the information. “She’s doing really good. Last time I saw her she was really happy, properly taking care of herself. I’m not sure what spurred the emotion but I’m glad for whatever it is.” He could have asked, but with Ash he generally took the path of letting her divulge what information she was ready to talk about. He’d long since learned sometimes the best way he could support her was simply a silent presence to support.

He simply nodded at Jude’s agreement. He knew full well that their had different experiences, which he was glad of, so he would have understood too if Jude’s feelings had differed on the relatability of the idea. “I’m sure, for both of us as well.” And the relationships with siblings would just continue to evolve too sa they all grew up and into their families.

Truly the dancing had been a group effort, and yet he still somehow had let them all down (not really, since he knew none of them were that perturbed) with his abysmal performances. If was fine, not everyone in a family could have the same talent. He’d look at it as having taken one for the Nam team. “You’re best off letting me fall. It affects your livelihood if you get injured. I sit at a desk.” He responded, tripping over his feet again and gripping onto the metal bar to right himself.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 06:11 PM   #77 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

While labelling himself wasn’t necessary, Jude was still thrilled for Evan because of two reasons: one - it meant that Evan understood himself a lot more than he did before and two - it meant they were a part of the LBGTQIA+ community together! Jude used to wonder what it would be like if Evan had been interested in him romantically; would they have been together? would they have been happy? Would they have worked out as a couple? Now the questions rarely crossed his mind. He had Davet and Davet was his world. Everything always had a way of working out and it had all worked out in the best ways for everyone involved. About Evan being a father? Jude didn’t think that his friend would miss out. After all, there were going to be TOO many nieces and nephews who were all going to bother him, the Hufflepuff knew! He could not help but smile in gratitude at the compliment. “Thanks, Ev! I appreciate you thinking so. I love him very much.” He added the latter sentence as his own way of letting Evan know that everything that had happened between them a few years back was completely a thing of the past. “Oh, you bet! Actually, she would be number one on my list to visit. Your family, for the most part, is really nice. Dav will love meeting them, I’m sure.” ‘For the most part’ because Jude, being the loyal friend that he was, was still quite miffed at the way Evan had been treated by the Name parents.

That made Jude beyond thrilled to hear. He simply adored the strong bond between himself and Evan and he knew that Evan would be supportive every step of the way. Just as Jude was when it came to Evan’s studies. Speaking of which… “How’re studies going? Already thinking about majoring in something new once you’ve got the current course wrapped up?” Indeed there was so much to see and learn. “You should make a list of the countries you want to visit the most. Once you’ve visited those, you can try others. Maybe visit a couple each year.’’ Or whatever worked for Evan! Jude just wanted him to travel everywhere to soak up all the knowledge. That would make the Ravenclaw happy, and as long as the bestie was happy, then so was Jude. ”That’s great. It’s always so uplifting to hear that people are doing better than they were, isn’t it? It’s nice that they’ve pulled themselves out of whatever metaphorical dark hole that held them.” It took a lot of strength to do that!

Jude truly enjoyed watching Evan dance. Not only because the entire thing was hilarious but because his friend truly put an effort into doing the thing even though he didn’t excel at it. “Oh nope, no, nuh huh! We’re not letting you fall either way!” Jude was laughing even if his breath was slightly laboured as he moved. “Listen… the song’s almost over! You’re going to be out of your misery in about half a minute.’’ There was more laughing on his part. “Don’t worry, we;ll head off to other game machines after this. Maybe we can blow up some aliens next!” What fun!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 02:35 AM   #78 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

SPOILER!!: Previous reply
Seeking out a label hadn’t been something that in more recent years he had felt was entirely necessary, however he was glad he knew regardless. It did give him some help understanding himself, and gave a much better answer to the well meaning cousins who wanted to see him as happily settled as they all were. As for any of the questions Jude used to ask, Evan didn’t know what the answer would have been. They were best friends and worked well as such, and maybe that would have translated well into another type of relationship, but the whole world of relationships was so confusing to him he could not say that with complete confidence. It was good Jude had found Davet - they suited each other well, and Davet had not (and he certainly could not see him) hurting the former Hufflepuff the way the ex-Ravenclaw, regrettably, had. “It shows that you do. That you both do.” His smile was wide and genuine - he was really glad to see Jude as happy as he seemed to be now. “I’m sure she’ll love spoiling you both as well.” He caught the ‘for the most part’ and couldn’t help the soft chuckle. Things were resolved, enough, with his Appa now, but he still appreciated Jude’s loyalty and protective nature. “You should take him to see Noah and the girls too.”

…. Truthfully, the idea of picking another major and just being a career student often occurred to him. Learning Muggle Studies from the wizarding standpoint was a lot of fun, and History of Magic was really challenging because it was SO much information but he was getting the hang of things. If he were to study further though… it would be nice to take more classes in Care of Magical Creatures. Or even some of the Alchemy courses offered. “Studies are good. Did really well on my last exams. Don’t tempt me on another major though. I think two is probably more than I should handle.” A list was a good idea, and he already had a good start for one from his prior travels. “Okay. You should make one too. Maybe we can compare and contrast and go on a couple trips together too.” It was nice to see his people healthy and happy, and he was glad when they made leaps and bounds to become so. As for him? He was perfectly content with life as it was, and that seemed a happiness in itself.

He’d huff and puff for a bit after the dance too he was sure, but that was okay because Jude was clearly having fun. Struggling through the rest of the song (with no injury!), Evan was still happy to be able to jump off the machine and move on to the next as promised. “I’m taking you up on that alien offer!” He called over his shoulder at his friend, letting the fun and ease of the afternoon take over any prior conversations.

Normally, trips to the office supply store were reserved to beginning of a new school year, when Davet realized inevitably how many items he was missing for the upcoming term - notebooks and binders and highlighters. But today, he had another goal in mind. Looking at all of the lists for what was needed to go into wedding planning - there was a lot he and Jude would have to be keeping track of. So he’d headed to the store and stocked up on even more binders and folders, different ways to organize the parts and details they would need to decide on together prior to the big day. He’d also printed out a bunch of checklists and was currently sat on their couch, using a 3 hole punch to make the papers ready to slip into the binders so they could pick something and… start.

Getting a few more sheets in, he reached out to the coffee table and picked up his hot cocoa to take a deep sip, before placing it back down and picking up a few more.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Old 12-19-2023, 11:06 PM   #79 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

It had been a lovely sunny day out but Jude was feeling so tired after a day of dance classes and his own dance practice for his upcoming concert. All he wanted to do was to curl up with his husband so that he could recharge. Well, the pair didn’t necessarily need to curl up right away if Dav was busy but the thought was nice. As he entered their apartment, Jude heard the shuffling of paper and {though he didn’t know it as yet} the sound of a paper punch doing its thing.

He eagerly headed to the living room, Jude’s energy lifting the moment he saw Davet and his wonderful head of hair over which Jude was sure was an invisible but pure gold halo. That was one of the other man’s superpowers: he had the ability to easily recharge Jude. “Hi, babe!’’ Grinning, he planted himself next to Dav then leaned in to kiss his cheek. “What are you up to?” Closer inspection told him that there was A LOT of stationery involved in the currently unknown project. “Do you need help?”

Old 12-21-2023, 05:17 AM   #80 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Davet could hear the front door open, and a smile immediately lit his face with the knowledge that his husband was now home. He wanted to get up and greet him at the door, but he was so overloaded with papers in his lap and very much conscious of the fact that he'd probably send the little paper dots all over the floor from the 3-hole-punch, that he just patiently waited for Jude to come to him. Grabbing some more pieces of paper, he organized them in his hand, looking around at all the stationary still out trying to find the cover page with the biggest of checklists - the master checklist - and not being able to find it. He frowned a bit at the lost list, but sensing the presence of his husband sitting beside him - it didn't last long.

Forgotten for the time being, Davet beamed as his curly head swiveled to grin at Jude, leaning over to kiss his cheek in return as well. "Bonjour, mon amour." He replied, reaching out with a hand to pick up his hot cocoa before offering it to Jude. "How was your day?"

Spotting the missing checklist from the corner of his eye, Davet scooped it up just in time to present it to Jude at the question. "Your help is just the help I need." He replied to that question first, before circling back to the previous. "i'm creating planning binders for our upcoming nuptials. I had the day off so I did some research and this should be well... everything we need to consider for the day." Which looked far more intimidating than it probably would be, considering some of the pages could be disregarded if his love was not interested in having that part of a ceremony.

Old 12-28-2023, 11:00 PM   #81 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Jude didn’t mind forgiving {obviously} Dav for not meeting him at the door, especially when he saw how busy the other young man was. The sight of him lifted Jude’s spirit; there was just something about the way Dav looked when he was busy. Perhaps Jude had developed a really deep love for the look of adorable concentration that registered on the husband’s face whenever he was focused. It was the same look that Jude usually admired whenever Dav was learning lines for his plays and movies.

Ahh! Such a wonderful way Dav had with words, and even better? Whenever he spoke French! Ugh, Jude LOVED it! Excuse him while he basked in the glories of those words and the returned kiss. “Thank you,’’ he said appreciatively as the cup of hot cocoa was accepted. “Busy. Tiring. But rewarding since everyone is learning all the dances for the concert well.” So, he was very happy. “How was yours though? Tell me everything!” He leaned in to nudge Dav lightly while simultaneously taking a drink.

The younger man eyed Dav’s paper with interest, the one that held the list. Said interest went even further when it was revealed what his hubby was up to. “Aren’t you the organised one?” Jude loved that the initiative had been taken! His Davet was like that, always so thoughtful. “It’s a lot, huh?” He didn’t care how much work it was to plan and put together, the love of his life deserved the grandest, most beautiful wedding. Not to mention Jude wanted to show Davet off once again to the world as his. “What do you want to start with?” Wasn't this exciting?!

Old 01-06-2024, 03:13 AM   #82 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

It was truly a stroke of luck for Davet that Jude seemed to enjoy when he spoke his native language as much as he did. Hello, my love was a simple greeting (though he meant it sincerely whenever he used the term of endearment) but the way his husband seemed to enjoy hearing the words in another language, his accent slipping through as he did so, it was perhaps one of Davet's favorite things about the other male as well. And it certainly felt nice to be admired the way Jude did each time he did it. "You're welcome." Dav replied, leaning over to kiss his cheek again merely because he could not help himself. "Do you need anything now that you're home? I have the foot bath and then could give you a foot massage if you need it. Or are you perhaps hungry?" He was certainly happy to take a break from the task at hand to make sure Jude was as comfortable as possible. Especially with all of the long hours he was having to put in lately.

As for Dav's day? "It was good! I've kept busy just working on some things." Which he'd go over in depth with him once he was ready. "I did apply for a couple audition slots as well and I'm hoping to hear back on those in the next few days but... we'll see." He wasn't certain he was perfect for the roles but they were different than his usual casting, so he really wanted to give it a go.

When Jude noticed what was on the page and seemed interested, which Davet had known for certain he would be though he hadn't been nearly as confident if the time to look over it was now, Davet scooted closer again so he could show him further the contents of the binder he'd created. "I wanted to make it as easy as possible!" It was only once... kind of ... that they got married and the whole big to-do, so he wanted it to be everything Jude wanted in the event. The male deserved it, and Davet wanted to help give it to him. "It's a bit but I'm certain we can handle it." As for where to start? He passed the binder over to Jude, pointing at the beginning of the contents. "Budget, probably. We'll want to give ourselves an estimate of a number for what we want to spend, and then from there we should allocate what is the most important things we want to spend that on." His votes were probably video, so they had footage later of the amazing dances he was certain they'd prepare, and food for their guests. "What's the most important aspect of the wedding for you?"

Old 01-11-2024, 12:55 AM   #83 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

It made sense that Jude loved the language. After all, it was a part of who Davet was and Jude loved everything about him! Plus, there was something special about the way the words sounded when the hubster spoke them; they rolled so remarkably fluently and elegantly off his tonger. Jude hoped their future kids would speak French in that manner too. Mhmm! And he hoped those dozen kiddos would also be as open with their affection! Jude could not help grin at the kiss. Though they had been together for so long, Davet still made him feel elated each day. “I just need to recharge for now.” The younger guy leaned his head on Davet’s shoulder; being in close proximity to his husband always helped with that. “You take such good care of me,’’ he continued. “I’ll take you on the foot bath offer shortly then we can get something to eat. We can go out. Or order in, whatever you want. Let’s just be lazy for the rest of the day and tonight.” Therefore, there would be no cooking by you, you sweet fella!

“I’m channelling all my good vibes to you!’’ Jude remarked enthusiastically, feeling hyped as he always did whenever there was the prospect of Dav clinching a few new roles. He also loved helping Dav preparing for those roles, so it was unsurprising that he now knew a whole lot about the acting world, more than he did when it was just Rea the actress in his life. “I have a feeling that you’ll be hearing back from at least one sooner than you expect.” And the dancer left that as that. He just had a good feeling about it, okay?

Now that his love had moved closer, Jude was better able to adjust himself so that he could better observe the project while keeping his head on Dav’s shoulder. You know, Jude would echo that exact sentiment; the one about wanting to give Dav the perfect wedding. But it was THEIR wedding and so it would be what they both wanted. Jude too had reflected how much Davet deserved the perfect and the most grand wedding ever. In his case, he mainly wanted to show the other guy off, to let the world know he was Jude’s and that Davet’s fans were out of luck of having a chance with him. As Davet handed over the binder, Jude took another gulp of hot chocolate before holding the cup over; it was clear he intended to continue sharing. “I’ve got a fair amount saved from all those dance lessons, plus there’s the concert coming up…” he mused. “I’ve been thinking we could have our own photoshoot before the main event? Just us. And we can have multiple suits. I know Aria would be delighted to design a few in any colour we want.” Up until now, he had been focused on on the binder but now, Jude lifted his head to gaze at Dav. “You, of course,’’ was his reply accompanied with a soft smile.

Old 01-19-2024, 04:25 AM   #84 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

He couldn’t help the smile as his husband curled up against his shoulder, his head fitting perfectly for Dav to gently rest his own curls atop Jude’s hair. If he needed to recharge, the frenchman would be happy to sit here with him for hours. Whatever he needed! At the idea of not cooking for the evening - well… Davet certainly didn’t have any qualms or complaints about that! “Let’s order in. Then we can do some of the fun stuff of the wedding planning over dinner. What do you feel like? Chinese food? Curry?” Or anything else that came to mind for the dancer - the actor was certainly not picky about food!

Those good vibes? Yes, Davet could already feel them. Although that might have just been the general good feelings he had when in the prescense of his favorite human being. No matter what they were doing, being around Jude always made him happier. “Merci, mon amour.” Thank you, my love. He said quietly, nuzzling into his head affectionately. The pure confidence was something that never ceased to make him smile, but Davet had a strong suspicion that his significant other had an inflated sense of how talent he was. He wasn’t a poor actor by any means, but not nearly worth the assurance that Jude always seemed to have. “Will I then? Are you one of those…. What was the word in your world? The one for a soothsayer?” He knew there was something similar to the character from The Tragedy of Julius Caesar. He might not have been well versed yet in the wizarding world, but he certainly knew his Shakespearan counterparts.

He was content to share however much of the hot cocoa Jude happened to want. There was certainly a well stocked amount of it in their kitchen - a staple for the pair and any visiting siblings and sibling in laws. Accepting the cup back when Jude passed it over, Dav brought it to his own lips again as well after passing over the binder - before setting it off to the small table on the side of the sofa. “My parents also have a fund that they were saving for me to use for whatever. I’d like to pool that with our wedding fund as well.” At least, a good chunk of it. Another portion Davet had already invested so that it could grow in numbers for whenever they were ready to purchase a home - though as long as they were successful in their given careers, he did not think finances would ever be a concern for them. “A photoshoot sounds good to me! A lot of more traditional weddings I’ve heard of them doing something called ‘a first look’ which is a private moment for the grooms to see each other before the chaos of the ceremony.” It was more private; intimate. Davet liked the idea of having that moment together a lot - just them and a photographer to skillfully catch it forever. “Should we do a photobooth set up too for our guests? I hear a lot of people tend to get antsy during the photoshoots - it might be a good way to keep people occupied? And a way for other memories and moments that we aren’t present for for us to get to enjoy later?” As for suits? “I love that idea! If Aria is up to it, we should definitely do that!” He beamed at Jude, though he immediately melted into a figurative puddle at the look his husband gave him and the words. Dav stole another quick kiss before replying. “The ‘me’ part is already a given. But I agree.” Another peck. “Is it safe to assume photos of the day are our second most important piece?”

Old 01-21-2024, 07:12 PM   #85 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

This comfort was such a huge part of marital bliss. Then again, to be able to curl up with Dav like this had been just as comforting long before they had gotten married. Maybe Jude ought to correct his thought to refer to the situation as ‘domestic bliss’. Yes, that sounded even better! “Ordering in is perfect!” Because he was only thrilled to stay in and help his husband plan their second wedding. “Let’s do Chinese. I’m not fussy about what we get… though I’d like both noodles and fried rice.” That was the good thing about being a dancer: all the food would be worked right off.

The couple definitely had that in common: the fact that they were happier in the presence of each other. Wasn’t it a great thing that Jude had opened his eyes {figuratively} and was able to see that Davet was his perfect match? His French hubby was beyond perfect in all the ways! Yes, that included his acting talent! Jude had easily recognised Davet’s talent a long time ago, back when he went to watch Reagan’s plays. And now? Davet had outdone himself with the way his talent had grown. Jude remained positive that the best was soon about to arrive shortly in terms of his husband’s career. He happily smiled to himself, snuggling under the welcomed weight of Dav’s head. “A Seer,’’ Jude replied, now grinning. “When it involves all the good things happening for you, you can bet that I am!” Oh, Merlin! He loved this man so much that he only wanted all the best things for him!

“Have I mentioned that I love your parents?” It was a rhetorical question because Jude mentioned it many times. He was especially dazzled by Davet’s maman. “We can start saving again after the wedding is over,’’ he continued. “You know… for our own home and then the kids.” A big house and lots of kids, that is! Anyway, both young men were wise enough with their spending and saving; there would be a lot more to manage once their respective careers took off, there was no doubt about that. “Then it’s a must that we have that!” Jude knew how important it would be for both, years from now when they reflected on the wedding. “Good idea, maybe we can have a couple of photobooths since some of the guests might want to take way too many photos and have other guests waiting.” But they could narrow down the precise amount of booths based on their budget. “I’ll message her later this evening or once we’ve got the colours we want the suits to be hashed out.” There would definitely have to be a few bright ones in the mix!

Jude easily returned that kiss; he would never, ever tire of Davet kisses. “Excellent! I’d hate it if I had to go find another groom at the last minute.” He was joking, of course. “Let’s see.” He let his head fall against Davet’s shoulder again. “You are first, the suits are second, our photoshoot is third. How does that sound, babe? Got your pen so that we can add to the list?”

Old 02-03-2024, 04:43 AM   #86 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

Chinese food it was then if that was the husband's preference! Davet shifted himself away from Jude, just for the smallest of moments, as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone in order to look up a couple local restaurants to put in their order. "Chow mein and fried rice then? And... how does sesame chicken, mushu pork and beef and broccoli sound?" The chicken was sweet, but at least the pork and beef dishes had ample amounts of vegetables in them to offset some of the sodium. Davet WAS supposed to watch what he ate a bit, except there was plenty of opportunity to simply workout with his husband so he tended to live life eating what he wanted.

It was the best way to go.

Davet thanked his lucky stars daily that things had gone the way they had between him and Jude. He'd been prepared when they'd started out to just take what the other boy had been willing to give of his heart and affections, because he'd known a large portion of him belonged to someone else. It had only been in his wildest of dreams that his feelings were fully returned and even then, he couldn't have imagined being as blissfully happy as he was now. "A seer." He repeated, so he could better commit it to his memory, before he chuckled at Jude's assurance. "I think your opinion might be biased." Of course he expected and would always encourage the best things happening for Davet! But he was not better, as he certainly thought the same for Jude.

Brown eyes sparkled as a curly haired head nodded. Yes, that WAS something he'd heard a time or two. But for every time he'd heard it from Jude, he'd probably heard it twice from them too. "The feeling is mutual." He assured, nuzzling into his head. "But yes, as long as we leave ourselves a small emergency fund, everything else we can earn back with time." Their chosen careers were not short on wages, as long as they both were able to make it successfully. Which... perhaps Davet had taken some of Jude's seer abilities, but he had a good feeling about them. "Yes. We'll have plenty of time to earn back everything we need to start that!" Plus there was no saying that while they started planning and putting deposits down early, they couldn't start immediately squirreling away again for their future together. Look at them! Deciding things already so quickly too! "Multiples is a good idea! It'll mean more opportunities for everyone to get a chance. Maybe we can go ahead too and have some of the food dishes served to everyone while we're doing photos with our family after? That way everyone will be served when we come back, and we can get our food and eat during speeches and stories from whoever wants to share?" Which might have seemed a bit hurried, but in the grand scheme it would have meant more time for them all to spend on the dance floor later - which he knew was an important aspect for his husband! "Sounds excellent!" Davet pulled the binder back towards him to make a couple of additional notes about the things they'd just discussed.

Spouse, suits, photos. That sounded like a good priority list to him! "What do you want to do for music? Should we have some live performances or do you want to do a DJ?"

Old 02-14-2024, 01:58 AM   #87 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Davet was just… the absolute best. Jude was gazing at him fondly, and if he could have literally made heart eyes, he would have. “All of that, please,’’ he said, his mouth already watering at the thought of having all that food to sink his teeth into. “Whatever’s left, we can reheat tomorrow.” IF there was any left, actually. It was a good thing neither young men had to worry about putting on extra pounds; Dav did enough dancing with him that saw them both burning a great deal of calories.

Jude would have been ashamed of himself if he had broken Davet’s heart. He might have really been into Evan back then but it was Dav’s kindness, humour, understanding and immense good looks {the guy was pure hot stuff!} that had won him over. And Jude couldn’t be happier that the stars had aligned the way they had. He was beyond happy with this man at his side. Besides, Dav deserved all the best things in the world, which was why Jude was always inspired to be the best human that he could be, for him. “With you, I know I always will be,’’ Jude replied flirtatiously. Perhaps it was their strong wishes for each other that invited good things in the other’s life.

Ahhhh, Jude LOVED that look in his husband’s eyes! It made him happy in turn to know that Dav’s parents loved him and that they trusted him to take care of their son. Their super brilliant son, that is, because Jude was quite enjoying listening to Dav talk about their finances. “I think it’ll be mostly easy to start adding to our emergency fund, as we’re not really big spenders.” At least they weren’t on themselves. Also, they both had their careers going for them so Jude was confident all would work out for them. He was pleased that they were walking along a clear path of constructive action. “I think two booths would be enough. Three at most?” There was an enthusiastic nod from the younger boy. “Why not? I think the guests will appreciate that. I can’t wait for us to plan the menu… find the perfect caterer…” A wedding was so much work but so exciting! Oh yes, dancing on that day would be important to him; not because he loved the activity but because he got to show how happy he was being married to Dav. He made himself happier by watching his love make the notes.

For that question, Jude mulled it over for a bit. “There are pros and cons on both ends… but I’m leaning towards both. I think it’d be nicer to have our song sung live when we dance. Don’t you think so? A DJ would do smashingly later on in the evening when the celebration’s in full swing.”

Old 02-25-2024, 02:01 AM   #88 (permalink)

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals

At the confirmation that Jude wanted it all, Davet grinned and gave a nod of his head in understanding - quickly making the order, opting for delivery so neither of them would need to leave the flat again for the rest of the evening. “Perfect. Leftovers means another lazy meal for us both.” He replied, a beam sent his husband’s way. He didn’t mind cooking, but having more time to do other things - like sitting and holding his spouse and discussing their wedding - was far, far more important.

Had his heart been broken, Dav would have had no ill will towards Jude. He knew what he’d been getting into and he had assessed the risk and accurately determined it was well worth it. As long as at the end of things Jude was happy, Davet would have been content. Though granted… now that he DID have Jude’s heart, there was no way he was ever letting go of it. At the statement, Davet gave a laugh. “I’m glad you have that type of confidence in us.” He did too, for the record.

At the comment of how many photo booths should be appropriate, Davet paused in his notes and considered for a second as he looked over at Jude again. “I think… maybe we can figure that answer better for certain once we have a guest list established.” While his own side of the family was not large, he believed Jude’s was - outside of the immediate. Plus his extrovert certainly had a lot of friends! For Davet, his list would probably include his immediate family, Mouse and hers and perhaps some of the friends he’d made over the years doing theater. Speaking of menu… “Do you have any type of food you’re thinking you want specifically?” He could go for anything!

Both was something he hadn’t considered but as Jude mentioned it, his eyes lit up and he gave a nod. “I like that! Is there someone you want specifically to sing it?” With the talent they surrounded themselves with, he would fully support the choice of whoever! He was aware the flexibility sounded like he had little opinions but truthfully, Dav just really really wanted to make sure the day was everything Jude ever wanted.

Old 03-03-2024, 03:46 PM   #89 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Davet was truly a sport for indulging him. This was just another reason to continue falling in love with him each day. “Being lazy with you is the best,’’ Jude replied quite mushily. Don’t mind him; he often got this way when the husband was involved. With the food business settled, he was going to continue focusing on their planning, which Jude thought was off to a productive start!

Dav was one of Jude’s sources of happiness. Things might not have gone the way Jude had hoped {back in the days} relationship-wise but those unanswered hopes had been exactly what he needed. Davet was exactly what he needed. And wanted. He was completely fine with this gorgeous fella to keep hanging onto his heart forever, just as he himself intended to do the same with Dav’s heart. “And I always will!’’ came the happy reply and a flirty wiggle of the brows.

The mention of a guest list had him sighing dramatically and burying his head in Dav’s shoulder. “My list is gonna be so long.’’ His voice came out slightly muffled. “I really need to start working on that soon.” The earlier, the better. That way, if Jude forgot anyone, he would be able to add them in. “Of course I’ll need your help to put mine together.” Davet knew everyone in his life and another pair of eyes would not hurt in this mission. “It wouldn’t hurt to divide the lists into family and friends. Might be easier that way,’’ he mused, surfacing again. OHH! FOOD! “Everything!” Jude remarked with a laugh. “Kidding. Maybe two meat options - chicken and beef, maybe? - along with a vegetarian option for starters. Buffet style, yes?”

The wedding definitely also had to be what Davet wanted. After all, that day was going to be about both of them. “I’ve got a few singers in mind but I’ll narrow the list down and we’ll figure out who the lucky person will be. Let me know if there’s anyone you want to add to the list, babe.”