sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1163 users online including...
Mutunsutt , maximllon , Antonioufo , PhoenixRising , Svetlfzi , Ivana R , FredFum , Seo-Ul-ges

8 members
1155 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 62: September - December 2022

Term 62: September - December 2022 Term Sixty-Two: The Gift of the Peeves (Sept 2108 - June 2109)

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-20-2021, 01:50 AM

Default Music Classroom

Upon entering this large classroom, it is very obvious what its purpose is. This room is dedicated to teaching Muggle and Wizard Music and is used by members of both the Frog Choir and Orchestra. Instrument cases of all shapes and sizes as well as rows of music stands with accompanying stools fill the inside of this room. In the front, a conductor's stand is positioned in between a polished black piano and a complete drum set.

For many at Hogwarts, students and adults alike, this is one of their favourite places inside the castle. At various hours throughout the day, wonderful music is made and you get to take a break from anything overly theoretical and hone your musical talents. Fortunately for those in Transfiguration or in other parts of the castle, your marvelous melodies cannot disturb them for the room is completely soundproof. So play as loud as you want! This space can also be reserved after scheduled class hours if you and your friends have formed a band and need somewhere appropriate to practice.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: All questions welcomed! <3
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post

"Oh that would be awesome. If they come to Sweden during their tour, that would be even better. Have you ever joined them during the summer?" asked Luther eagerly.

As Luther listened to Jude talking about his work, he wondered 'I hope I can do that too one day.' and said mischievously "You never know" the continued "Would you mind playing something you wrote? I have always wanted to write something as, you know, a soundtrack for my life. But currently, I am nowhere near the skill required for doing that but hopefully... maybe... one day."

Jude's last question was something he asked himself more than once. Yet, he never got an answer. So he gave Jude the answer he always used for distracting himself "I... I don't think so. I will definitely do something about researching magic. Starrivers have been magical researchers for centuries. Maybe I will research something about magical music?" with a distracted chuckle.

“You’re from Sweden then?” Jude asked curiously, thinking about his younger sister’s boyfriend who currently resided in Sweden. The thought actually made him think of something else. “If you are, do you by chance know a guy named Charlie Bergstrand?” And as though his brain wanted to think up every possible question in that moment, he found himself wondering how it was that Luther ended up here at Hogwarts in the United Kingdom instead of attending Durmstrang.

Was it weird the sixth year felt some disappointment that Luther wouldn’t be pursuing a career in music? “I see! That sounds interesting. You can bet I’ll keep an eye out for your research papers then.” Since the topic might be about music, they would make a rather intriguing read.

The Hufflepuff laughed but then nodded. “I can do that. You should know that these things take time and that there are many instances when you won’t be able to get lyrics or rhythm flowing. Something like writer’s block, I guess, but for musicians. I’ve seen it happen with my brother.” He settled his fingers on the keys once more and began to play the same upbeat piece he had written for Reagan and Davet’s play. He hoped Luther liked it.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 11-09-2022, 09:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Default I hope we can play Charlie in from here
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Jude should meet Leo some time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

“You’re from Sweden then?” Jude asked curiously, thinking about his younger sister’s boyfriend who currently resided in Sweden. The thought actually made him think of something else. “If you are, do you by chance know a guy named Charlie Bergstrand?” And as though his brain wanted to think up every possible question in that moment, he found himself wondering how it was that Luther ended up here at Hogwarts in the United Kingdom instead of attending Durmstrang.

Was it weird the sixth year felt some disappointment that Luther wouldn’t be pursuing a career in music? “I see! That sounds interesting. You can bet I’ll keep an eye out for your research papers then.” Since the topic might be about music, they would make a rather intriguing read.

The Hufflepuff laughed but then nodded. “I can do that. You should know that these things take time and that there are many instances when you won’t be able to get lyrics or rhythm flowing. Something like writer’s block, I guess, but for musicians. I’ve seen it happen with my brother.” He settled his fingers on the keys once more and began to play the same upbeat piece he had written for Reagan and Davet’s play. He hoped Luther liked it.

"Yep, well, I am half-British half-Swedish. Starrivers are originally from here. Also, yeah, well, I more like know of Charlie. He is at... Durmstrang, right? How do you know him, by the way?" said Luther as the smooth notes of Jude's song started to wash over him once again. Then he continued smiling slightly "I hope I can meet your expectations."

As the song went on, Luther felt peace and calmness spread in him, his hands long forgotten, his eyes closed, and he felt like he was sailing through the song that surrounded him. After a while, he opened his eyes and said a bit hesitatant "That's awesome. Do you mind if I send you the small bits I write this summer?"
Old 11-13-2022, 07:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
Default You'll definitely have a chance to meet Char! ^_^

SPOILER!!: Jude would LOVE to meet Leo!!
Quote:

"Yep, well, I am half-British half-Swedish. Starrivers are originally from here. Also, yeah, well, I more like know of Charlie. He is at... Durmstrang, right? How do you know him, by the way?" said Luther as the smooth notes of Jude's song started to wash over him once again. Then he continued smiling slightly "I hope I can meet your expectations."

As the song went on, Luther felt peace and calmness spread in him, his hands long forgotten, his eyes closed, and he felt like he was sailing through the song that surrounded him. After a while, he opened his eyes and said a bit hesitatant "That's awesome. Do you mind if I send you the small bits I write this summer?"

Luther was turning out to be more and more interesting. He pictured the boy living in a grand mansion with a ton of servants like those ancient times. “Yes, he is. Fifth year. I don’t really know him that well. He was my older sister’s penpal and then she introduced him to my younger sister. I met him when he came to visit over the summer. He seems really nice.” It truly was a small world, that so many persons could know each other.

The Hufflepuff noted how in tune with the music the Gryffindor got, and he smiled. The reaction had reminded him of himself. For as long as he had remembered he had been fascinated with music; it was one of his biggest help whenever he needed it the most. Jude finished off the song but allowed his hands to rest on the piano keys. “Thanks! I’d love that! We can also work on a piece together whenever you feel up for it.” Passing knowledge on? This was something Jude loved doing!

Old 11-16-2022, 08:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Maybe we could have them meet in the summer?
Quote:

Luther was turning out to be more and more interesting. He pictured the boy living in a grand mansion with a ton of servants like those ancient times. “Yes, he is. Fifth year. I don’t really know him that well. He was my older sister’s penpal and then she introduced him to my younger sister. I met him when he came to visit over the summer. He seems really nice.” It truly was a small world, that so many persons could know each other.

The Hufflepuff noted how in tune with the music the Gryffindor got, and he smiled. The reaction had reminded him of himself. For as long as he had remembered he had been fascinated with music; it was one of his biggest help whenever he needed it the most. Jude finished off the song but allowed his hands to rest on the piano keys. “Thanks! I’d love that! We can also work on a piece together whenever you feel up for it.” Passing knowledge on? This was something Jude loved doing!

Luther did not expect to find a connection to home when he decided to attend Hogwarts. This revelation left a bittersweet familiarity in its wake as Luther said "It's really a small world, isn't it? If you have ever the chance to visit Sweden in the summer, I would love to meet you and your family."

The Hufflepuff's suggestion caused a mixed wave of happiness and embarrassment to wash over Luther. 'He wants to work with me! I should not impose though.' thought Luther as his usually pale face was adorned with a slight colour due to excitement. Then he said as Leo's etiquette training kicked in "I would love to work on maybe a blues rock piece. What do you think? However, I would not want to impose."
Old 11-19-2022, 12:25 AM   #30 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Okay, this is something we're up for!
Quote:

Luther did not expect to find a connection to home when he decided to attend Hogwarts. This revelation left a bittersweet familiarity in its wake as Luther said "It's really a small world, isn't it? If you have ever the chance to visit Sweden in the summer, I would love to meet you and your family."

The Hufflepuff's suggestion caused a mixed wave of happiness and embarrassment to wash over Luther. 'He wants to work with me! I should not impose though.' thought Luther as his usually pale face was adorned with a slight colour due to excitement. Then he said as Leo's etiquette training kicked in "I would love to work on maybe a blues rock piece. What do you think? However, I would not want to impose."

Jude nodded. “You bet it is! I mean, it’s cool and all but sometimes it still leaves me in awe that we meet others who know the same people as us, despite the distances.’’ Jude hoped to reconnect with the people he once knew and to meet new people on his trips to all the countries in the future. It was perfect being the social butterfly that he was. “I would like that too! And maybe you can also show us around. Based on what I’ve heard about Sweden, it sounds like THE place to be for outdoor activities.” Jude knew that Keighley was invited there by Charlie but Connor and Addison Anders had determined that Keigh was too young to go there on her own.

Impose?? Pffft. What was that? Jude was thrilled to share any knowledge he could with anyone who wanted it. He and his three siblings had actually discussed opening a school when they were much older and had decided to retire from their respective performing arts careers. “You won’t be imposing, Luther,’’ the older boy replied quite firmly. Ahh, blues rock! “A great choice! Can you believe that genre's been around since the 1960s?”

Old 11-19-2022, 09:45 AM   #31 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: Jude can meet Leo and Luther can meet Charlie. That would be awesome.
Quote:

Jude nodded. “You bet it is! I mean, it’s cool and all but sometimes it still leaves me in awe that we meet others who know the same people as us, despite the distances.’’ Jude hoped to reconnect with the people he once knew and to meet new people on his trips to all the countries in the future. It was perfect being the social butterfly that he was. “I would like that too! And maybe you can also show us around. Based on what I’ve heard about Sweden, it sounds like THE place to be for outdoor activities.” Jude knew that Keighley was invited there by Charlie but Connor and Addison Anders had determined that Keigh was too young to go there on her own.

Impose?? Pffft. What was that? Jude was thrilled to share any knowledge he could with anyone who wanted it. He and his three siblings had actually discussed opening a school when they were much older and had decided to retire from their respective performing arts careers. “You won’t be imposing, Luther,’’ the older boy replied quite firmly. Ahh, blues rock! “A great choice! Can you believe that genre's been around since the 1960s?”

"Absolutely, I once read that all people are six or fewer friends away from one other. It sounds ridiculous but it makes you wonder when things like this happen, doesn't it?" said Luther while thinking about all the people he met wondering who would be the most ridiculous pair of friends.

"Oh, Sweden is beautiful. Especially in summer. The lakes and forests are amazing. If you like hiking or swimming, remind me to show you some of my favourite places. Even the grounds back at home are pretty fun to walk around." said Luther as a bright smile appeared on his face while thinking about the woods behind their home.

His smile grew even brighter after Jude's warm response and he said with a slight shyness creeping in his voice "Thank you, Jude." After composing himself, he added"Yes, it is amazing. I have some records from my great-grandparents' youth at home. They are absolutely brilliant. During summers, I love playing those at high volume. Even though Leo scolds me for the volume, I think secretly he likes them too." he finished with a warm smile on his face.

Last edited by Freyr; 11-19-2022 at 09:47 AM. Reason: formatting
Old 11-22-2022, 11:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Both meetings are a must!
Quote:

"Absolutely, I once read that all people are six or fewer friends away from one other. It sounds ridiculous but it makes you wonder when things like this happen, doesn't it?" said Luther while thinking about all the people he met wondering who would be the most ridiculous pair of friends.

"Oh, Sweden is beautiful. Especially in summer. The lakes and forests are amazing. If you like hiking or swimming, remind me to show you some of my favourite places. Even the grounds back at home are pretty fun to walk around." said Luther as a bright smile appeared on his face while thinking about the woods behind their home.

His smile grew even brighter after Jude's warm response and he said with a slight shyness creeping in his voice "Thank you, Jude." After composing himself, he added"Yes, it is amazing. I have some records from my great-grandparents' youth at home. They are absolutely brilliant. During summers, I love playing those at high volume. Even though Leo scolds me for the volume, I think secretly he likes them too." he finished with a warm smile on his face.

Jude paused to think the statement over. “I’ve never heard that but it does make sense, I suppose. Sometimes you never know which of your friends are friends with someone else you know.” It sounded complicated but simple enough to understand once thought about. Sweden certainly sounded like Keigh had described, which she had clearly heard about from Charlie. Jude believed Charlie had actually sent her some pictures too. “I think I prefer swimming! But hiking would definitely be a great way to see more of the place!’’ Luther was so nice for making that offer! “I would love that! Now I'm mentally putting swimming and hiking in Sweden on my bucket list.”

Jude grinned. “No need to thank me, really!” He meant that. He also didn’t want to speculate how long ago Luther’s great grandparents had been youngsters. “Listening to music you like at full volume is quite relaxing, and believe me. I get why you’d do that.’’ There was a soft laugh from him. “You know, I really think that he enjoys it too. I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s using the music to relax too.” Music was such a healer! Jude absently punched a few keys of the piano once more before standing up. “I’ll let you get back to your practice now. Don’t forget what I said about your hands.”

Old 11-23-2022, 05:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: D'accord
Quote:

Jude paused to think the statement over. “I’ve never heard that but it does make sense, I suppose. Sometimes you never know which of your friends are friends with someone else you know.” It sounded complicated but simple enough to understand once thought about. Sweden certainly sounded like Keigh had described, which she had clearly heard about from Charlie. Jude believed Charlie had actually sent her some pictures too. “I think I prefer swimming! But hiking would definitely be a great way to see more of the place!’’ Luther was so nice for making that offer! “I would love that! Now I'm mentally putting swimming and hiking in Sweden on my bucket list.”

Jude grinned. “No need to thank me, really!” He meant that. He also didn’t want to speculate how long ago Luther’s great grandparents had been youngsters. “Listening to music you like at full volume is quite relaxing, and believe me. I get why you’d do that.’’ There was a soft laugh from him. “You know, I really think that he enjoys it too. I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s using the music to relax too.” Music was such a healer! Jude absently punched a few keys of the piano once more before standing up. “I’ll let you get back to your practice now. Don’t forget what I said about your hands.”

A sincere smile grew on Luther's face hearing Jude agreeing on visiting Sweden. "Let me know if you have the chance to visit this summer." said Luther hoping he was not being too insistent.

Luther nodded. It really seemed like Jude knew the sentiment that Luther wanted to convey. 'A kindred spirit, the old people name this, I guess.' thought Luther. Then he said "Ok, ok. I will see Healer Mancini. I don't trust Peeves either, to be honest.", he paused for a second and continued "And it was really a pleasure to meet you, Jude."
Old 11-27-2022, 07:30 PM   #34 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

SPOILER!!: Friend! <3

A sincere smile grew on Luther's face hearing Jude agreeing on visiting Sweden. "Let me know if you have the chance to visit this summer." said Luther hoping he was not being too insistent.

Luther nodded. It really seemed like Jude knew the sentiment that Luther wanted to convey. 'A kindred spirit, the old people name this, I guess.' thought Luther. Then he said "Ok, ok. I will see Healer Mancini. I don't trust Peeves either, to be honest.", he paused for a second and continued "And it was really a pleasure to meet you, Jude."[/QUOTE]

“I don’t think it’ll be this summer, to be honest. My family and I have plans.” Not to mention he wanted to spend a lot of time with Davet because he had missed his boyfriend a great deal. “But I reckon it could be in the near future since Keighley is very eager to see Sweden. I bet she wouldn’t mind me tagging along whenever our parents allow her to go.” Vacationing with his favourite sibling was going to be a blast! And no, Jude didn’t think that Luther was being insistent.

There was a grin from the older boy. “It’s great to see that you’re learning fast, Luther! That’ll get you a far way.” The Gryffindor was right not to trust Peeves. “Likewise! You can always approach me when you need help with music or class work.’’ This sixth year did not bite! He gave Luther a wave and went on his way, leaving the first year to continue his practice.