sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1154 users online including...
Svetlgql , Shraunfap , Evaevm , Svetlplz , Stevendalo , astrocat , gotovim_quMn , natethegreat , workwethozy

12 members
1142 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 64: May - August 2023

Term 64: May - August 2023 Term Sixty-Four: The Future Really Makes You Sphinx (Sept 2110 - June 2111)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2022, 11:27 PM

Default Kitchen

Once you've tickled the pear and turned the knob, the Hogwarts kitchen will be revealed to you. Located directly beneath the Great Hall, the kitchen is a high-ceilinged room with five identical tables to the ones in the dining room above. Unlike the room situated above however, heaped around the walls are large quantities of pots and pans. On one end of the room are shelves of plates and utensils, stoves, sinks, and a large brick fireplace.

Here numerous house-elves are working on the castle's next meal when they aren't tending to their other duties as employees of the school. The team of house-elves have specific assignments to accomplish inside the kitchen, whether it is to cook, wash the plates and cutlery, keep the pantry stocked, place more wood into the fire, or set the tables before everything is summoned to its exact replicas overhead. Though the house-elves are incredibly busy, they will surely serve you a snack ... if you aren't asking Algamus. Or you can, of course, make your own food. Just don't leave a mess behind!

OOC: Please do not role-play for the House-Elves.
Old 05-07-2023, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Joel/Kion
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

One part of the castle that Maria had never visited was the kitchens which was odd since the house elves gave them such wonderful food each day. The fourth year dark curly haired badger turned her dark eyes to her boyfriend as they stood together outside the door asking him. "Kion, are we supposed to tickle the pear to gain entry to the kitchen? I've never visited the kitchen. Are the house elves kind?" She had heard about the head house elf Algamus who wasn't very friendly, and she didn't want to anger anyone when they had some time before their next class.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
One part of the castle that Maria had never visited was the kitchens which was odd since the house elves gave them such wonderful food each day. The fourth year dark curly haired badger turned her dark eyes to her boyfriend as they stood together outside the door asking him. "Kion, are we supposed to tickle the pear to gain entry to the kitchen? I've never visited the kitchen. Are the house elves kind?" She had heard about the head house elf Algamus who wasn't very friendly, and she didn't want to anger anyone when they had some time before their next class.

Kion may have taken a few trips to the kitchens, but he wanted some company along with all the delectable treats the house elves present. One of his hands held Maria's as they walked to the familiar portrait.

"Yep, any of the pears should do it.. Do you want to try tickling one?" Kion asked. For the first time, he thought it would be more exciting for her to see the effects. "Oh yeah, most of them are really nice, I felt bad with the amount of treats they offer me but they insisted and looked happy." He wondered if she heard about the head elf, "There's only one named Algamus who isn't as generous, he's their boss, so I guess that's fair. But I think we'll be okay, he just makes sure they are still doing their job," But just incase Maria felt nervous as he low-key did, "I won't let him be mean with you if he happens to be there," He wasn't going to let anyone try to ruin their fun.

Old 05-10-2023, 03:28 PM   #4 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Kion may have taken a few trips to the kitchens, but he wanted some company along with all the delectable treats the house elves present. One of his hands held Maria's as they walked to the familiar portrait.

"Yep, any of the pears should do it.. Do you want to try tickling one?" Kion asked. For the first time, he thought it would be more exciting for her to see the effects. "Oh yeah, most of them are really nice, I felt bad with the amount of treats they offer me but they insisted and looked happy." He wondered if she heard about the head elf, "There's only one named Algamus who isn't as generous, he's their boss, so I guess that's fair. But I think we'll be okay, he just makes sure they are still doing their job," But just incase Maria felt nervous as he low-key did, "I won't let him be mean with you if he happens to be there," He wasn't going to let anyone try to ruin their fun.

It still amazed her just a bit secretly, that she had a boyfriend to hold hands, and visit places with. Not many of her friends could say the same. When they stopped in front of the kitchen door portrait she nodded excitedly to Kion. "Yes, I can try." After tickling one of the pears she turned the doorknob, and then turned her eyes to her boyfriend again as the door opened in front of them to reveal a big high ceilinged kitchen room and lots of elves. "Now what? We just go in, and visit the elves? They aren't too busy to meet us?" It felt reassuring to hear that most of the elves except the head elf were nice, and wiling to give them treats. Smiling she squeezed Kion's hand "Thanks, hopefully you won't have to come to my aid, but we'll see what happens." Gesturing inside she asked "What kind of treats do you usually get when you visit the kitchen? Can you get anything you can wish for?"
Old 05-23-2023, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
It still amazed her just a bit secretly, that she had a boyfriend to hold hands, and visit places with. Not many of her friends could say the same. When they stopped in front of the kitchen door portrait she nodded excitedly to Kion. "Yes, I can try." After tickling one of the pears she turned the doorknob, and then turned her eyes to her boyfriend again as the door opened in front of them to reveal a big high ceilinged kitchen room and lots of elves. "Now what? We just go in, and visit the elves? They aren't too busy to meet us?" It felt reassuring to hear that most of the elves except the head elf were nice, and wiling to give them treats. Smiling she squeezed Kion's hand "Thanks, hopefully you won't have to come to my aid, but we'll see what happens." Gesturing inside she asked "What kind of treats do you usually get when you visit the kitchen? Can you get anything you can wish for?"

As many times as Kion saw the portrait open up, he couldn't help feeling a rush seeing it open again. Or maybe it was the fact that he could see it reflected out of Maria's eyes? "Yeah... after you," Kion gestured in his attempt to be a gentlewizard for her to go inside and take a look before him.

After stepping in, "I usually get some cookies and scones, but they have really good sandwiches and cakes as well. I try not to ask for much but they seem willing to give anything. What do you feel like having?" Maybe the elves will provide them a whole plate of each and more.

Old 05-25-2023, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

As many times as Kion saw the portrait open up, he couldn't help feeling a rush seeing it open again. Or maybe it was the fact that he could see it reflected out of Maria's eyes? "Yeah... after you," Kion gestured in his attempt to be a gentlewizard for her to go inside and take a look before him.

After stepping in, "I usually get some cookies and scones, but they have really good sandwiches and cakes as well. I try not to ask for much but they seem willing to give anything. What do you feel like having?" Maybe the elves will provide them a whole plate of each and more.
Smitten by Kion's excitement Maria kept holding on to Kions hand as she eagerly stepped into the kitchen ahead of her boyfriend. The kitchen didn't look like their kitchen at home Maria observed as she looked around curiously. This was way more spacious and open, but it was no wonder of course since the elves had to make food for hundreds of people.

"You make it hard to pick Kion." Maria pouted just a little, but with a happy smile on her lips. "Can we get chocolate cake, cookies and lemonade?" Looking around she asked "How do we alert the elves that we are here?" Was there a bell they had to ring on? "Are you looking forward to duelling a peer in DADA class? I'm nervous about who I'll get to duel, are you that too?" Dueling was fun and challenging but it mattered who you dueled.
Old 05-26-2023, 09:17 AM   #7 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
Default Kath/Anna <3
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Aurora Celeste Ackerly was absolutely not hiding in the kitchens in the hope that she could find something especially sweet and sickly to munch on. At least to the knowledge of her Mum’s she wasn’t anyway.

The twelve year old couldn’t help it that she had a sweet tooth and the ban on sugar at home just made her crave it even more. What she would give for a vanilla cupcake loaded with buttercream icing right now or a bowl of delicious ice cream topped in a sticky caramel sauce. She was hoping that if she lingered around for long enough one of the house elves might take pity on her and serve her up something. It wasn’t that she was too shy to ask but she didn’t want to disturb the already overworked creatures when they were so busy making the evening meal for all the students.

Instead the petite blonde, who lets be honest wasn’t that much taller than the elves stood near to the entrance of the kitchen and waited not so patiently to be noticed by someone. Maybe even a friend? Anna always seemed to come fully prepared with sweets and candies.
Old 05-27-2023, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottiepot View Post
Aurora Celeste Ackerly was absolutely not hiding in the kitchens in the hope that she could find something especially sweet and sickly to munch on. At least to the knowledge of her Mum’s she wasn’t anyway.

The twelve year old couldn’t help it that she had a sweet tooth and the ban on sugar at home just made her crave it even more. What she would give for a vanilla cupcake loaded with buttercream icing right now or a bowl of delicious ice cream topped in a sticky caramel sauce. She was hoping that if she lingered around for long enough one of the house elves might take pity on her and serve her up something. It wasn’t that she was too shy to ask but she didn’t want to disturb the already overworked creatures when they were so busy making the evening meal for all the students.

Instead the petite blonde, who lets be honest wasn’t that much taller than the elves stood near to the entrance of the kitchen and waited not so patiently to be noticed by someone. Maybe even a friend? Anna always seemed to come fully prepared with sweets and candies.
Anna DID usually come fully stocked with sweeties. At least the days she intended on being fully stocked. Unfortunately, or fortunately, today was not the case and she was instead intending on skipping into the kitchen to fetch herself something. Or prepare herself something. She kind of had this hankering for a bowl of dirt - which made all the sense if you knew.

If you knew, you knew. If you didn't, you didn't.

Humming while she skipped, the petit third year's eyed widened and a smile spread entirely too easily across her face when she spotted Aurora and her tiny but rapid strides quickened still. "Auroooraaaaaaaa!" she sung as she flung herself forward with one last skip and arms wide to either side.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 05-27-2023, 12:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

SPOILER!!: Our favourite Puff
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Anna DID usually come fully stocked with sweeties. At least the days she intended on being fully stocked. Unfortunately, or fortunately, today was not the case and she was instead intending on skipping into the kitchen to fetch herself something. Or prepare herself something. She kind of had this hankering for a bowl of dirt - which made all the sense if you knew.

If you knew, you knew. If you didn't, you didn't.

Humming while she skipped, the petit third year's eyed widened and a smile spread entirely too easily across her face when she spotted Aurora and her tiny but rapid strides quickened still. "Auroooraaaaaaaa!" she sung as she flung herself forward with one last skip and arms wide to either side.

The waiting around hoping that one of the house elves would take pity on her and offer her a snack has thus far not been successful. Aurora didn’t really want to interrupt their hard work and bouncing around the kitchen making herself a snack in her usual over the top manner would probably irritate them further. So alone she stood waiting for that perfect opportunity..

..until along came her skipping friend who held her arms outstretched calling her name.

The blonde immediately flung her arms open too ready for a big hug. Personal space was not something that the twelve year old was particularly good at but she knew that Anna would not complain about a hug or her personal space bubble being invaded. They were much too alike in many ways. “Annaaaaaaaa” she spoke in a tone that matched her friends. “You must’ve read my mind! I was hoping that you’d come down and join me. We must have a telepathic connection.. like twins! Only twins with different parents.. and born in different years. But maybe like bestie twins?!” she rambled on. It made perfect sense to the Ravenclaw anyway.

Rora didn’t mind that Anna hadn’t come equipped with sugary goodness as he presence had almost entirely distracted her from her cravings.
Old 05-28-2023, 10:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Text Cut: somehow I already have a visual of them burning down the kitchen
Quote:

The waiting around hoping that one of the house elves would take pity on her and offer her a snack has thus far not been successful. Aurora didn’t really want to interrupt their hard work and bouncing around the kitchen making herself a snack in her usual over the top manner would probably irritate them further. So alone she stood waiting for that perfect opportunity..

..until along came her skipping friend who held her arms outstretched calling her name.

The blonde immediately flung her arms open too ready for a big hug. Personal space was not something that the twelve year old was particularly good at but she knew that Anna would not complain about a hug or her personal space bubble being invaded. They were much too alike in many ways. “Annaaaaaaaa” she spoke in a tone that matched her friends. “You must’ve read my mind! I was hoping that you’d come down and join me. We must have a telepathic connection.. like twins! Only twins with different parents.. and born in different years. But maybe like bestie twins?!” she rambled on. It made perfect sense to the Ravenclaw anyway.

Rora didn’t mind that Anna hadn’t come equipped with sugary goodness as he presence had almost entirely distracted her from her cravings.

Hugs were great. Anna had learned a little about love languages and knew about how hugs and cuddles were a part of the box labeled physical touch, but it was maybe not her primary love language. She sort of thought it was odd for people to pick one and say that was their love language when there were sooooo many ways of expressing love. In any case, she was hugging and cuddling her Aurora now and smushing her cheek against the younger girl's as well. Kind of like how cats would knock their heads against something and then rubbed and purred. Anna couldn't purr - well...she COULD technically but she wasn't making the noise right now - but she was doing some tender cheek-to-cheek nuzzling. "Oh! Like my sisters and I," she smiled. "Well...sort of...we may not be blood sisters but we could be soul sisters. We all came from the same place and all of us have star stuff inside of us...so maybe we came from the same star! The same stardust!" It too made perfect sense to this Hufflepuffle and it was even verified in their Astronomy textbook!

She gave the blonde one more good squeeze before loosening her hold just a fraction and removed her cheek as well. "Do you have a hankering for something sweet too?"

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
Old 05-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6

SPOILER!!: Nobody let these two touch the ovens
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Hugs were great. Anna had learned a little about love languages and knew about how hugs and cuddles were a part of the box labeled physical touch, but it was maybe not her primary love language. She sort of thought it was odd for people to pick one and say that was their love language when there were sooooo many ways of expressing love. In any case, she was hugging and cuddling her Aurora now and smushing her cheek against the younger girl's as well. Kind of like how cats would knock their heads against something and then rubbed and purred. Anna couldn't purr - well...she COULD technically but she wasn't making the noise right now - but she was doing some tender cheek-to-cheek nuzzling. "Oh! Like my sisters and I," she smiled. "Well...sort of...we may not be blood sisters but we could be soul sisters. We all came from the same place and all of us have star stuff inside of us...so maybe we came from the same star! The same stardust!" It too made perfect sense to this Hufflepuffle and it was even verified in their Astronomy textbook!

She gave the blonde one more good squeeze before loosening her hold just a fraction and removed her cheek as well. "Do you have a hankering for something sweet too?"

Being smushed by Anna was not something that Aurora would be complaining about any time soon. Thankfully for Anna, the second year was also a big fan of cats and probably wouldn’t have looked at her weirdly if she did decide to start purring randomly. Purring cats were the best because you knew they were happy whereas people would sometimes pretend that they were enjoying human comfort but really they were cursing you in their heads. How was an innocent little Rora supposed to know whether the other person liked cuddles or not if they didn’t TELL her? Anna was not the type to protest about her personal space bubble being invaded so she was immediately squished back by the Ravenclaw in a tight embrace.

Aurora was not the biggest fan of Astronomy, mostly because she couldn’t understand it. There were all these stars and planets and complicated science and right now the twelve year old didn’t have the patience to sit through a whole explanation about it. She did however love the idea of being soul sisters. “So do you think that we were born from the same star and it broke apart and parts of it are in each of us?” Or something like that? “Do you think we could be telepathic? Maybe we could think of the same thing at the same time without telling each other?” Like they did in those muggle movies? Perhaps if she stared at Anna and squinted her eyes and thought REALLY HARD she might be able to send a message across? Rora’s Ma was a little concerned sometimes of how up in the clouds her brain seemed to be sometimes but she was such a happy child it was hard to complain.

Was that really a question that the Hufflepuff had to ask out loud? Of COURSE Aurora was here for a sugary treat, she certainly wasn’t here for a salad or some crunchy vegetables. “YES! I was going to ask the Elves but I didn’t want to disturb them.” She really had a craving for some warm apple pie and ice cream but no one would want the blonde anywhere near an oven.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:56 AM   #12 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Text Cut: *insert everything is fine meme here*
Quote:

Being smushed by Anna was not something that Aurora would be complaining about any time soon. Thankfully for Anna, the second year was also a big fan of cats and probably wouldn’t have looked at her weirdly if she did decide to start purring randomly. Purring cats were the best because you knew they were happy whereas people would sometimes pretend that they were enjoying human comfort but really they were cursing you in their heads. How was an innocent little Rora supposed to know whether the other person liked cuddles or not if they didn’t TELL her? Anna was not the type to protest about her personal space bubble being invaded so she was immediately squished back by the Ravenclaw in a tight embrace.

Aurora was not the biggest fan of Astronomy, mostly because she couldn’t understand it. There were all these stars and planets and complicated science and right now the twelve year old didn’t have the patience to sit through a whole explanation about it. She did however love the idea of being soul sisters. “So do you think that we were born from the same star and it broke apart and parts of it are in each of us?” Or something like that? “Do you think we could be telepathic? Maybe we could think of the same thing at the same time without telling each other?” Like they did in those muggle movies? Perhaps if she stared at Anna and squinted her eyes and thought REALLY HARD she might be able to send a message across? Rora’s Ma was a little concerned sometimes of how up in the clouds her brain seemed to be sometimes but she was such a happy child it was hard to complain.

Was that really a question that the Hufflepuff had to ask out loud? Of COURSE Aurora was here for a sugary treat, she certainly wasn’t here for a salad or some crunchy vegetables. “YES! I was going to ask the Elves but I didn’t want to disturb them.” She really had a craving for some warm apple pie and ice cream but no one would want the blonde anywhere near an oven.

It was a very good and very convenient thing that Aurora was such a squishable person. Since the title of Sleepy Beauty was already something taken by established fairy tales and the like, Aurora could be Squishy Beauty - which was way better than being asleep and Anna was also confident that her friend would not go around poking at sharp objects she ought not to. Or maybe they would find that out today since they were in the kitchen and they might attempt to make things that required a bit of chop chop chop.

"It's pOOOOssible!" she sang with a very enthusiastic nod of the head and a bit of bouncing in place while also kind of sort of turning them around so they were turning around together. "We could maybe try to draw the same thing at the same time...or one of us THINKS of something and try to send that image to the other and see if they draw it." Anna also just sort of felt like drawing...which meant they ought to make cookies or cupcakes or a cake so they could decorate. She was a little deep in the thought of possibility and wasn't entirely paying attention to the way Aurora was looking at her and already testing the possibilities of their telepathy. "...are cupcakes hard to make? Or maybe an ice cream sundae...that's just scooping things out of a container and bedazzling it with toppings."

Old 05-31-2023, 12:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6

Squishy Beauty was absolutely a nickname that Rora would accept for herself. That wasn’t to say that she wasn’t impartial to a good nap, in fact the blonde had a talent of being able to sleep anywhere if she felt so inclined. She seemed to have two modes in life, either sound asleep or absolutely bouncing off the walls and never in between. Unfortunately the Ravenclaw probably was gullible enough to fall under an evil fairy’s spell. Suddenly they were bouncing around in circles and Rora was glad that her years as an ice skater meant she didn’t get dizzy. “Yes! When we have finished in here let’s go test our telepathy out.” She was quite sure that the Elves wouldn’t appreciate them taking over the kitchen with parchment paper and quills.

Aurora was hoping that Anna knew how to make all these sweet treats from scratch because the blonde was absolutely useless in the kitchen. Her Aunt Katrina owned her own bakery and could whip up all these extra fancy cakes and bakes that were so spectacular they looked like they’d been taken out of a magazine, Rora meanwhile could just about make herself a sandwich. She wasn’t sure whether it was because her Mums didn’t trust her in the kitchen but she didn’t even know how to turn the oven on. “I have no idea,” she answered the question about how to make cupcakes. “We are smart enough to copy a recipe, aren’t we? Do you think there’s a recipe book around here somewhere? And do these ovens use magic or do you think they are just like the muggle ones? In which case I don’t know how to work it anyway.” Maybe they should beg the House Elves for help after all?

Or they could just do Anna’s suggestion and throw a load of things in a bowl?

“OH! I know where the ice cream is!” she giggled. She had scooped out many a bowl of ice cream last year when her sister was going through her OWL’s and needed moral support in the form of edible delights.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Something else they needed to do some time: ice skating! Good thing winter would be upon them soon and the lake frozen over and just perfect for ice skating! Anna had tried before, probably, but hadn't been all that good at it. "Sounds perfect to me!" They could call right now...their fueling up period. Eating lots of sugary things to give them lots of energy and power up their brains to unleash their inner Legilimens!

When it came to baking (cookies), Anna needed to consult her Guardian Angel about some methods and recipes. She was sure if she asked the older Hufflepuffle that she would be more than accommodating and teach her AND Aurora something really spectacular. "I know the perfect person to ask later...but ice cream for now! I hope there is mint chocolate chip. I didn't think I would like it...but it might be one of my favorites. Though...to be fair...as long as it isn't sausage ice cream I'll be happy. Solomon and I shared a bowl of it over the summer and it was pretty terrible. But also...kind of fun eating something so gross with someone special because you both make such silly faces together," she explained with a giggle as she took Aurora's hand and skipped them over to the freezer - where she assumed the ice cream was! "Should we make two of our own designs or...one big one?" she wondered while looking up at the rows of cabinets and vessel options for their ice cream creations.

Old 06-06-2023, 10:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6

If Aurora had of known Anna was intending on suggesting ice skating soon the excitement level would’ve raised to 100. The Ravenclaw hasn’t skated since that previous summer at the local rink near to where she lived. Her Mums had always been the athletic type and the sisters were encouraged to partake in a sport of their choosing. Little Aurora had toyed between dance and gymnastics but ultimately it was ice dancing that won over and she had got pretty good at it. Sadly it was put on the back-burner whilst she attended school but that didn’t mean she didn’t still enjoy it. As for testing out their telepathy after stuffing their faces with sugar, that sounded like an excellent idea. Telepathy would obviously take a lot of brain power and those brains needed fuel in the form of sweet treats.

Although it was quite possible that Aurora’s brain power depleted the more sugar she ate.

Did that mean that Anna knew a chef at the school because that would be super exciting? “My Auntie is a baker! Maybe at Christmas I’ll ask her to teach me and when we come back we can make even fancier things.” Whether Rora had the patience to wait for the goodies to bake and resist the opportunity to stick her finger in the mixture was entirely a different matter but the point was that she tried whether she was legitimately good at it or not. “I like mint choc chip!” she replied enthusiastically. “And strawberry and chocolate and vanilla and caramel and..” Lets be honest, if it was a very sweet normal flavour she was going to enjoy it thoroughly. “Ice cream shouldn’t be savoury” Her petite nose scrunched up in disgust at the thought.

Anna was pulling her over to the freezer and the twelve year old was grateful that her bestie wasn’t much taller than herself and therefore her little legs could keep up. Aurora’s gait tended to be somewhere between a bounce and a skip, it was perfectly normal to see her bounding down the corridors rather than walking. “We should make one giant one!” she replied attempting to grab a jar of sprinkles up on the shelf which she certainly wasn’t tall enough to reach by herself and should probably use magic to get down. But this was Aurora and her brain wasn’t working fast enough to remember the levitation spell let alone did she have the patience to whip out her wand and attempt it. She hooked a leg up onto the counter pulling herself up to be closer to the shelf only to accidentally knock a whole row of jars containing cooking ingredients onto the hard floors which came tumbling down with a giant..

*crash*

The blonde sat on the counter for a second slightly dumbfounded by the accident.

“Oops.”
Old 06-08-2023, 02:41 PM   #16 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default *casually cacklin'*

Once they had their whole star sister Legilimens situation figured out Aurora could KNOW that she was thinking about it! It really was just a win-win situation on the horizon.

And speaking of win-win...

"Oh really!?" the third year squealed in delight. "I'll be going home over the holidays too...maybe I can learn something then as well and then we can teach each other when we get back! Or maybe...how far apart do we live? We've settled in Bexhill-On-Sea for now." Not that Anna had aaaaaaaaaaaaaaany concept of distance. She had only properly realized that Hogwarts was in Scotland during the train ride home her second year and somehow had been under the impression that London was just really really big despite that logic making absolutely no sense. The world was an awfully big place, after all! "It would be so fantastic if we could hang out over the holidays. I think I will miss you too much being separated for that long."

It was one of the drawbacks to the holidays, being far apart from friends and not just several corridors and moving staircases apart.

A giant one it was! Anna had had the EXACT same thought, climbing up on the counters, but since Aurora had that in hand she tended to grabbing as many containers of ice cream from the freezer that she could. Thankfully they were all stackable, so she had about ten of them on top of one another before her ice cream tower was getting close to being taller than herself (they were rather larger containers and she was rather petit!). Seeing this, Anna figured she should carry them over to their workstation. Problem being that this many ice creams was entirely too heavy for her...but she had a solution! Pulling her wand out, Anna took a couple of steps back and began her Featherlight Charm when her feet slipped on something and she nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden CRASHING noises of a lot of things breaking. Light emitted itself from her wand and was thrown into a complete disarray as Anna tumbled over backwards and into a pile of flour and a large puff of white powdered billowed up into the air...while all the carton's of ice cream began lifting up off the floor and into the air as if they were ice cream carton shaped balloons.

Gobsmacked but not in any pain, her curls especially had helped break her fall, Anna stared up at the ceiling and the tubs of ice cream that were gently bouncing off the ceiling and forming a cluster in the middle.

Oops?

She immediately burst into a LOUD fit of laughter - and she hadn't even seen herself and the white mess she was covered and splotchy with.

Old 06-08-2023, 07:20 PM   #17 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
Default Nothing to see here..

If she was perfectly honest, Aurora had no idea where Bexhill-On-Sea was other than clearly on the coast somewhere which didn’t help much considering they lived on an island. “I live in Shoreditch. It’s basically in the middle of London kinda near Kings Cross.” It was artsy and welcoming and it suited the family well plus as it was in the city it was quite easy to get to. “I’d LOVE it if we saw each other in the holidays. You can bring Merryweather with you and we can go do something fun!” She had no idea what constituted as that something fun quite yet but she was sure she’d think of something.

Aurora probably should’ve thought ahead when it came to reaching things that were waaay out of her arms length but she was twelve and impatient for ice cream and raised to be strong and independent. She hasn’t meant to be that clumsy. A light beam erupted from Anna’s wand as she slipped on the mess and the second year had to physically duck out the way to avoid being hit, watching as it zig-zagged its way through the kitchen and likely leaving a path of destruction throughout. The Ravenclaw was momentarily shocked as the bangs and crashes echoed throughout the kitchen and off of the stone floor and she looked around to see who had bared witness to the catastrophe.

There was absolutely nothing to see here dear House Elves..

Well except a mess of flour and cocoa powder and whatever else was in the jars that were all over the floor. That and poor Anna who was sprawled in the middle of it. Aurora’s face morphed into one of concern as she initially heard the impact and realised that it was her Bestie that had slipped. “Are you okay?” she asked eyes wide waiting for a response.

But then came that absolute fits of giggles and the blonde sighed in relief as she climbed down from the countertop to help Anna back up. Of course Anna’s giggles only set Aurora off especially as she noticed the floury film that had settled on the Hufflepuff. “You look like a ghost!” she laughed. The floating ice cream tubs having a dance party on the ceiling only made the laughing matter even worse which had now been interrupted by snorts and hiccups from where she had been giggling so much she was unable to take on any air.

“That wasn’t supposed to happen.”
Old 06-11-2023, 03:46 AM   #18 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Merryweather basically meant that meeting up over the break was a MUST. Not only did Anna have a pretty poor sense of direction, but floo and portkeys and other such modes of magical transportation made it even harder to gauge distances - so basically this should be a snap meeting up over the break! Merryweather would be missing her other mommy once they were separated over the holidays too and Anna would hate causing the pygmy puff any sort of parental stress.

More on this later though since right now there were other, more pressing matters at hand. Thankfully she hadn't fallen on any of the glass or other sharp materials that could have caused any sort of serious harm. Flour was actually kind of comfortable too and the Hufflepuff began moving her arms and legs in the same way that she would in the snow. "I ghostly angel," she laughed as her arms stilled by her sides and her feet were ankle to ankle. Ever so carefully sitting up, the third year wiped her face a bit so less flour would fall into her eyes (though some was still clinging to her lashes a little) and turned to look at Aurora properly. "Are you okay?" she asked as she even more carefully rolled out of her flour angel and wiggled her arms at it to draw special attention to her body art. "Definitely not how you make an ice cream sundae," she laughed while coughing off some flour from her lips.

Speaking of ice cream...where was the tower of it she had just...oh...right...there it was.

Anna's giggles stopped, somewhat, when all the bouncing from of the ice cream containers resulted in their lids popping right off...which meant that it was briefly raining ice cream lids for a bit and then came the slow, occasional, drip of melted ice cream. The mess was only just begging, it would seem.

"Aurora, quick! Catch the drops with your mouth!" she chirped as she climbed to her feet and started moving around with her head hung back and mouth wiiiiiiiiide open to catch some ice cream rain.

Old 06-12-2023, 10:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6

Aurora was experiencing the type of laughter where she physically couldn’t breathe from giggling so much and tears were starting to stream down from her eyes. Anna was only making it worse every time she did something like making flour angels on the floor in the mess to the extent that the twelve year old was physically hiccuping. “I’m fine” she reassured the Hufflepuff. “I hope we don’t get into trouble though.” It wasn’t entirely her fault that such a mess had been made, it was completely an accident. She couldn’t be blamed for being so short and the jars from being so high up on the shelf.

Catch the what with the what?

It took Aurora a couple of seconds to realise what it was that Anna was asking her to do and it didn’t dawn on her until a drip of ice cream fell directly on the top of her nose. The Ravenclaw went a little cross-eyed as she stared at the chocolate coloured blob and attempted to use her own tongue to lick it off. Obviously being only petite and not having the required tongue flexibility to succeed in her mission, she instead looked a little silly. The drops continued, hitting her head and her arms and making her resemble a strange multicoloured Dalmatian. “It’s raining ice cream!” she remarked, sticking her finger on one of the blotches and shoving it in her mouth. “The tastiest rain ever.”
Old 06-14-2023, 12:47 AM   #20 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

That was some of the BEST kind of laughter. The only ick from it was that your sides tended to hurt a little because you are laughing so hard, but Anna liked to think of it as exercise and she was just stretching her muscles a bit. Besides, the tiny pain didn't usually last all that long after anyway so it was totally worth it. Plus, Aurora looked even more radiant when she was laughing! "We might," she laughed, clearly not in the least unfazed by this possibility. "But I think that would only be bad if we were to run and not make any attempt at cleaning up, which we won't do." That was the good thing about messes, there was always a way to clean them up!

But that was enough about THAT - they could clean up and deal with the consequences of their giggle fits and ambitious sundae making later - because there were waaaaaaaaaay better things to be doing right now. Anna was rather limber and quick, but her aim often left much to be desired. Depth perception too. Meaning that as she scampered around, giggling and beaming, not all of the drops of ice cream were falling into her mouth. More than a handful landed on her forehead and some soaked into her curls. Then there were a few on her cheeks and more than a few dotting her robes. "I remember finding a really REALLY old book at my previous school in the library about some mechanism that could turn the weather into food...I wonder if there is a spell to do that..."

She promised, Professor Carlton, that she paid attention in Transfiguration and remembered things about Gramps Laws and how that applied to food...she was just too excited right now to remember that she knew these things.

Circling back around toward Aurora, the Hufflepuffle enveloped her friend in a very messy hug. The kitchen, themselves, the whole scene...was quite the mess by this point.

"You're all sticky, Aurora!" she laughed.