FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 1005 users online including...
Eldaricv , Chelliephone , LindaErali , Mystogan , Kimothy , astrocat , Eldarapf

8 members
997 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Kamran Kazmi's Reign > Term 62: September - December 2022

Term 62: September - December 2022 Term Sixty-Two: The Gift of the Peeves (Sept 2108 - June 2109)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2022, 04:59 PM

Default Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop

Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop is the feather in Hogsmeade's hat -- literally! Conveniently located next to a school and having consistent business for most of the year, peeking through the windows of this shop will make it very obvious what this building houses. Various quills, parchments, and stationery sets are laid out on display, luring in any student that loves the smell of parchment, misplaced their favourite quill, or is looking to make doing homework fun.

After the bell dings following your entrance, the smell of paper fills your nose. After taking in another breath, though, a new smell registers in your mind. Is that the smell of ... cat litter? The previous owner (grandmother of the current) used to let her cats roam free here, but you will not find them here anymore -- at most you might find a stray cat toy or two that had been left behind or bits of fur.

Text Cut: Inventory

Text Cut: Text version
Quills
Buy 5 and get one free!
  • Quick Quotes Quill
  • Everlasting Quill
  • Self-Correcting Quill
  • Spell Check Quill
  • Self-Inking Quill
  • Anti-Cheating Quill

• Colour-Changing Quill
  • Coloured Quill
  • Fragrance Quill - "Over thirty flavours"

Inks
  • Black
  • White
  • Primary Colours
  • Neon Colours
  • Metallic Colours - "Silver & Gold"
  • Sparkle Inks

Scrapbooks
  • Hogwarts Themed
  • Gryffindor Themed
  • Ravenclaw Themed
  • Hufflepuff Themed
  • Slytherin Themed

Parchment
Cases available if wanted
  • 10 wt C Grade Parchment
  • 10 wt B Grade Parchment
  • 10 wt A Grade Parchment
  • 20 wt C Grade Parchment
  • 20 wt B Grade Parchment
  • 20 wt A Grade Parchment
  • 30 wt C Grade Parchment
  • 30 wt B Grade Parchment
  • 30 wt A Grade Parchment

• Coloured Parchment - 10 wt, 20 wt, & 30 wt B Grade only
    • Silver
    • Light Blue
    • Light Purple
    • Yellow
    • Gold
    • Light Pink
    • Light Green
    • Sparkle White

Journals
  • Keepsakes Books
  • Leather-Bound Journal
  • Sketchbook
  • Old-Fashioned Diary
  • Secure Diary with Biting Charm
  • Secure Diary with Biting Charm and Bandage Dispenser

Stationary Sets
Each comes with 20 sheets of pre-cut parchment, 20 envelopes, 20 seals, and a matching coloured quill
  • Printed Collection
  • Charmed Collection
  • Enchanted Collection

• Bronze Set
  • Silver Set
  • Gold Set

• Melanie's Magical Mirror Makeup
  • Arrina's Alpha Ailments Art

• Sasha's Sorted Slytherin Set
  • Galen's Gala of Gryffindors Getup
  • Relena's Roaming Ravenclaws Rising
  • Hannah's Heart Healing Helping

• Premade Howlers Set - "Do not pull the tab until right before delivery!"

• Coloured Sets
    • Red
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Purple
    • Pink
    • Black
    • White

• Sparkle Sets available upon request
Old 03-10-2022, 03:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Default For Ali!
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Though he had some plans in Hogsmeade with some friends later, Delaney headed there early to attend to some business. Business that included a shopping errand, he supposed. And Scrivenshaft's was first on his list.

The sixth year Ravenclaw wrinkled his nose as he entered the shop, his eyes immediately looking for the shopkeeper. Cats were okay, he supposed, but there was a certain lingering odor that he was not fond of. But he tried to ignore that while he was here, which probably wouldn't be too long anyway. Not that it was apparent by his demeanor as he walked through in a manner that would suggest he was not in a hurry.

He didn't immediately see the shopkeeper by the counter, nor in the immediate vicinity, but he was not too concerned. He was sure she'd be out soon enough. In the meantime, he did need a new ledger and he walked over to the aisle with the record keeping books.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 03-15-2022, 03:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Though he had some plans in Hogsmeade with some friends later, Delaney headed there early to attend to some business. Business that included a shopping errand, he supposed. And Scrivenshaft's was first on his list.

The sixth year Ravenclaw wrinkled his nose as he entered the shop, his eyes immediately looking for the shopkeeper. Cats were okay, he supposed, but there was a certain lingering odor that he was not fond of. But he tried to ignore that while he was here, which probably wouldn't be too long anyway. Not that it was apparent by his demeanor as he walked through in a manner that would suggest he was not in a hurry.

He didn't immediately see the shopkeeper by the counter, nor in the immediate vicinity, but he was not too concerned. He was sure she'd be out soon enough. In the meantime, he did need a new ledger and he walked over to the aisle with the record keeping books.
Gemma was bored, it was weird, but she just wasn't interested in hanging out in the usual places this trip. When she thought about going to the broomsticks she just wasn't feeling up to the loud noise of the place so instead she slipped into the quill shop and decided to look around.

Scanning the aisles she wasn't even sure if she needed anything, but she enjoyed looking and it was quiet there, which she loved. She had been working on a new short story, maybe she would get some fun parchment to write it on. Yes, that sounded like a great idea.

"Excuse me, where can I find.." She said seeing someone without really looking, but then noticing it was a classmate she blushed, "Oh sorry, Delaney, I thought you were the shop keeper."
Old 03-17-2022, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Gemma was bored, it was weird, but she just wasn't interested in hanging out in the usual places this trip. When she thought about going to the broomsticks she just wasn't feeling up to the loud noise of the place so instead she slipped into the quill shop and decided to look around.

Scanning the aisles she wasn't even sure if she needed anything, but she enjoyed looking and it was quiet there, which she loved. She had been working on a new short story, maybe she would get some fun parchment to write it on. Yes, that sounded like a great idea.

"Excuse me, where can I find.." She said seeing someone without really looking, but then noticing it was a classmate she blushed, "Oh sorry, Delaney, I thought you were the shop keeper."
His movements were casual and deliberate as he carefully selected a ledger from the shelf to examine it, but that was typical of Delaney. The way he moved, acted, and spoke, it was as if everything served a careful yet seemingly casual purpose only he was aware of. He had just run a finger down the spine of the book when a voice caused him to look up.

"Hello, Gemma," he greeted her with a smile, giving her a casual once-over. "No worries, but that is not me." The shopkeeper, that is. In fact, he had been looking for her himself and he peered down the aisle towards the check out counter. "Haven't seen her. But perhaps I could help anyway."

_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
Old 03-21-2022, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
His movements were casual and deliberate as he carefully selected a ledger from the shelf to examine it, but that was typical of Delaney. The way he moved, acted, and spoke, it was as if everything served a careful yet seemingly casual purpose only he was aware of. He had just run a finger down the spine of the book when a voice caused him to look up.

"Hello, Gemma," he greeted her with a smile, giving her a casual once-over. "No worries, but that is not me." The shopkeeper, that is. In fact, he had been looking for her himself and he peered down the aisle towards the check out counter. "Haven't seen her. But perhaps I could help anyway."
She blushed a bit at the mistake, but tried to recover quickly, "That is so thoughtful of you, but you are busy with your own things. Do you think she might be in the back? Maybe she needs help or something?" If she hadn't been out in a while maybe something happened or maybe she was just on her lunch break. Either way Gemma wasn't sure what to do next about needing her and she felt bad taking him away from his own things.

"I was... well working on a short story and ran out of parchment that I like to use for them so I was trying to hopefully find some in here." She had written a few this term and wanted to finish the last one before she had to start doing all the end of the year homework and things.

"You haven't seen the smaller sizes of parchment have you?"
Old 03-27-2022, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ecological Protection

x12 x5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
She blushed a bit at the mistake, but tried to recover quickly, "That is so thoughtful of you, but you are busy with your own things. Do you think she might be in the back? Maybe she needs help or something?" If she hadn't been out in a while maybe something happened or maybe she was just on her lunch break. Either way Gemma wasn't sure what to do next about needing her and she felt bad taking him away from his own things.

"I was... well working on a short story and ran out of parchment that I like to use for them so I was trying to hopefully find some in here." She had written a few this term and wanted to finish the last one before she had to start doing all the end of the year homework and things.

"You haven't seen the smaller sizes of parchment have you?"
Delaney gave a nonchalant shrug in response to Gemma's insistence that he had his own things to do. He didn't really mind, but he wouldn't needlessly force his assistance on someone either. "That would be my guess, but I'm sure she will be back out soon if you really need her. I doubt she would leave the shop unattended for long." That only invited shoplifting and other behavior that he doubted the shopkeeper would welcome. Hm.

"A short story, aye? I thought I saw some loose parchment when I walked in. But are you sure you wouldn't prefer to write that in a journal?" There were some nice ones on the shelf in the aisle they were currently in, but he didn't know about writing prose. Perhaps parchment was better.

Old 06-12-2022, 08:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default For Caes

Violet stood looking at the various stationery sets, lost in thought. She was trying to find a gift for her friend and ex-governess, Jane Howard, but couldn't decide what to get. It had to be just right--nice, but not too flashy. Violet was thinking the colored sets were a bit too garish for Jane, though Violet personally rather liked them herself. They would be great for color-coding, which was one of her favorite ways of organizing information. The sparkle sets were definitely out, and the printed sets seemed rather...ordinary. Violet was leaning toward one of the Ravenclaw sets as maybe being the right one, but she needed to think it over first.

Last edited by MadAlice; 06-12-2022 at 08:09 PM. Reason: add title line
Old 06-13-2022, 11:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet stood looking at the various stationery sets, lost in thought. She was trying to find a gift for her friend and ex-governess, Jane Howard, but couldn't decide what to get. It had to be just right--nice, but not too flashy. Violet was thinking the colored sets were a bit too garish for Jane, though Violet personally rather liked them herself. They would be great for color-coding, which was one of her favorite ways of organizing information. The sparkle sets were definitely out, and the printed sets seemed rather...ordinary. Violet was leaning toward one of the Ravenclaw sets as maybe being the right one, but she needed to think it over first.

Caes had gone out to see about getting his parents a little parting gift, but he would have to write them something to go with it, yeah? Unfortunately this left him low on the quill department leading to him arriving here.

Huh... maybe he should get some more supplies while he's at it. Especially when someone incredibly recognizable appeared before him. Doing his best to withhold the smile that threatened to crack on his face, Caes walked up to the side of Violet... "Hi."

Well, that didn't come out as smooth as he imagined.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Caes needn't have worrked about being smooth, because Violet was so inexperienced with this sort of thing that she wasn't likely to notice. Her only other boyfriend, Einar, had been Norwegian and very forthright and blunt, so Violet would probably have been more uncomfortable with smooth flirting than otherwise. "Oh, Caes!" she exclaimed happily, then inwardly cursed herself for sounding so eager. You would think she was still fourteen, for Merlin's sake!

Had he followed her here? she wondered, not sure if she wanted that to be true or not. He had said something earlier about meeting in Hogsmeade when they had a weekend, but it hadn't really been a ... a date, had it? Then again, maybe he had just happened to come by this shop--it was a free village, after all.

"I was just trying to buy a gift for my governess, Miss Howard. Ex-governess, really; she's now more of a friend," she rambled on, hoping to take his attention away from her inelegant beginning. Thinking of Miss Howard motivated her to attempt to be a bit more controlled and together than she was currently being, though she was not usually successful at that. "So," she finished, waving her arm in a sweeping gesture at the window, "How do you like Hogsmeade?"
Old 06-25-2022, 01:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
Caes needn't have worrked about being smooth, because Violet was so inexperienced with this sort of thing that she wasn't likely to notice. Her only other boyfriend, Einar, had been Norwegian and very forthright and blunt, so Violet would probably have been more uncomfortable with smooth flirting than otherwise. "Oh, Caes!" she exclaimed happily, then inwardly cursed herself for sounding so eager. You would think she was still fourteen, for Merlin's sake!

Had he followed her here? she wondered, not sure if she wanted that to be true or not. He had said something earlier about meeting in Hogsmeade when they had a weekend, but it hadn't really been a ... a date, had it? Then again, maybe he had just happened to come by this shop--it was a free village, after all.

"I was just trying to buy a gift for my governess, Miss Howard. Ex-governess, really; she's now more of a friend," she rambled on, hoping to take his attention away from her inelegant beginning. Thinking of Miss Howard motivated her to attempt to be a bit more controlled and together than she was currently being, though she was not usually successful at that. "So," she finished, waving her arm in a sweeping gesture at the window, "How do you like Hogsmeade?"

Caes wasn't sure where he and Violet would be headed with their imaginary dance. His subtle way of asking her for an outing hadn't been shot down but.. perhaps the hesitation was a habit of his avoiding rejection. Despite how welcoming she was, he couldn't help the smile on his face around her.

"Oh, that's cool," Caes had remembered her relationship with Howard, having helped in essentially rescuing her from a tough situation. "Did you need any help with that?" Though he wasn't exactly an expert in gifting, it did give him a reason to stick around longer besides his own reason for being here. "I was just re-stocking my own supplies here myself." In case she was wondering.

Hogsmeade, "It's... something." Though the words came out a bit awkward, he felt the need to clarify. "There's quite a lot to see, I wasn't quite expecting the size of the village to be as expansive." So not a bad thing. "Did you want to show me some of the best spots after shopping?" She wouldn't say no, would she? Well, he could stick with being friendly if it was a no.

Old 06-25-2022, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
"Oh, that's cool," Caes had remembered her relationship with Howard, having helped in essentially rescuing her from a tough situation. "Did you need any help with that?" Though he wasn't exactly an expert in gifting, it did give him a reason to stick around longer besides his own reason for being here. "I was just re-stocking my own supplies here myself." In case she was wondering.
"Well..." Violet paused a bit, thinking. She had really already decided on this stationery set for Jane, but...Caes was offering to help her (!) and she didn't want to say no... "If you can think of something a very calm, cool, and collected Ravenclaw would like. She's very nice, and caring when you get to know her, but still, she's pretty no-nonsense and...cerebral. If you know what I mean..." Violet trailed off lamely, struggling to describe the complicated person her former governess was. "I thought this set might be nice."

Quote:
Hogsmeade, "It's... something." Though the words came out a bit awkward, he felt the need to clarify. "There's quite a lot to see, I wasn't quite expecting the size of the village to be as expansive." So not a bad thing. "Did you want to show me some of the best spots after shopping?" She wouldn't say no, would she? Well, he could stick with being friendly if it was a no.
"Yes, it's the largest all-wizarding village in Britain, or so they say." (Hogsmeade, that is). "Did you have a village or anything near Russian wizarding school Koldovstoretz, then?" And--oh. He wanted her to show him around! This was...rather exciting. Violet now bitterly regretted being an eccentric nerd who didn't really know where the popular places were. But...she couldn't let this opportunity slip, so she had to suggest something. She thought about this with her audience in mind--what would Caes be interested in? Violet realized she still didn't know him all that well, because she was not sure. Well, definitely not the Salon, Gladrags, or Madame Puddifoot's (which was easy, because Violet didn't go to those places herself much). Caes seemed rather adventurous (if the story about flying on a tree was really true, and she had no reason to think it wasn't). And food--boys usually like to eat, Violet had observed...

"Of course, I'd love to show you around. Well, there's Zonko's Joke Shop, if you're into that sort of thing (which Violet was not, but a lot of the boys seemed to like it a lot). Or Honeydukes, if you like candy (which Violet did--she wasn't that much of a bookworm). Dervish and Banges is really interesting--they sell and repair magical equipment and stuff. Muggle things, too. You never know what they'll have there. And later if you're hungry, there's the Three Boomsticks--that's an inn and probably the most popular spot, although I myself like the Hog's Head. It's the other pub, it's kind of dodgy looking so a lot of people are afraid to go in there, but they have the very best food, and I kind of like it--it's different, you know?" Violet caught her breath, suddenly aware that she was rattling on and starting to smile much to much (beaming, one might call it even). But then she remembered something she thought Caes might be intrigued by. "Well, and then there's the Shrieking Shack--it's up the hill near the Broomsticks. You can't go in, it's fenced and boarded up, but you can look at it. It's supposed to be the most haunted house in Britain." Also a nice, private place for a date...(Wait! Did she just say date? Was this a date? Violet was still not sure.)
Old 06-26-2022, 11:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7

Quote:
"Well..." Violet paused a bit, thinking. She had really already decided on this stationery set for Jane, but...Caes was offering to help her (!) and she didn't want to say no... "If you can think of something a very calm, cool, and collected Ravenclaw would like. She's very nice, and caring when you get to know her, but still, she's pretty no-nonsense and...cerebral. If you know what I mean..." Violet trailed off lamely, struggling to describe the complicated person her former governess was. "I thought this set might be nice."

"Yes, it's the largest all-wizarding village in Britain, or so they say." (Hogsmeade, that is). "Did you have a village or anything near Russian wizarding school Koldovstoretz, then?" And--oh. He wanted her to show him around! This was...rather exciting. Violet now bitterly regretted being an eccentric nerd who didn't really know where the popular places were. But...she couldn't let this opportunity slip, so she had to suggest something. She thought about this with her audience in mind--what would Caes be interested in? Violet realized she still didn't know him all that well, because she was not sure. Well, definitely not the Salon, Gladrags, or Madame Puddifoot's (which was easy, because Violet didn't go to those places herself much). Caes seemed rather adventurous (if the story about flying on a tree was really true, and she had no reason to think it wasn't). And food--boys usually like to eat, Violet had observed...

"Of course, I'd love to show you around. Well, there's Zonko's Joke Shop, if you're into that sort of thing (which Violet was not, but a lot of the boys seemed to like it a lot). Or Honeydukes, if you like candy (which Violet did--she wasn't that much of a bookworm). Dervish and Banges is really interesting--they sell and repair magical equipment and stuff. Muggle things, too. You never know what they'll have there. And later if you're hungry, there's the Three Boomsticks--that's an inn and probably the most popular spot, although I myself like the Hog's Head. It's the other pub, it's kind of dodgy looking so a lot of people are afraid to go in there, but they have the very best food, and I kind of like it--it's different, you know?" Violet caught her breath, suddenly aware that she was rattling on and starting to smile much to much (beaming, one might call it even). But then she remembered something she thought Caes might be intrigued by. "Well, and then there's the Shrieking Shack--it's up the hill near the Broomsticks. You can't go in, it's fenced and boarded up, but you can look at it. It's supposed to be the most haunted house in Britain." Also a nice, private place for a date...(Wait! Did she just say date? Was this a date? Violet was still not sure.)

"Oh, that already sounds cooler than what I would have in mind," Caes nodded, "I would've thought a journal or something to write if they don't have that already." As for the village type with his former school. "There are villages outside our school area during the breaks. Though, I haven't been allowed to visit them that often." He wasn't exactly a model student. "The times I did go, we would be guided through a specific path in the forest by the Professors." Which in his case did make sense so no one tried to run off.

Caes' eyes remained fixed at Violet before blinking a couple times. For a moment though, as he felt himself relax as an idea formed in his head as he heard the places she named off, "Hmm... candy, a haunted house, and another place to dine and rest at.. Sounds like a good date to me," Whatever hint of a smile on his face turned inward of.. bashfulness? hesitation? He couldn't say, "In that case, I would like to do that with you." Did he just finesse her into asking him out? One of those accidentally on purpose moments? Well, hopefully he hadn't misunderstood her intentions. "Uh, only if you were thinking that way, of course." Asking someone out always had to be awkward.

Old 06-29-2022, 10:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Caes' eyes remained fixed at Violet before blinking a couple times. For a moment though, as he felt himself relax as an idea formed in his head as he heard the places she named off, "Hmm... candy, a haunted house, and another place to dine and rest at.. Sounds like a good date to me," Whatever hint of a smile on his face turned inward of.. bashfulness? hesitation? He couldn't say, "In that case, I would like to do that with you." Did he just finesse her into asking him out? One of those accidentally on purpose moments? Well, hopefully he hadn't misunderstood her intentions. "Uh, only if you were thinking that way, of course." Asking someone out always had to be awkward.
Violet got that rabbit-in-the-wandlight stare for a few moments. Merlin! Was what she thought was happening really happening?!! Did he just ask her on a date?!? Or...did she ask him? (if so, she was unexpectedly morphing from socially-awkward bookworm into a woman of the world). But...oh, how much time had passed with her just staring at him, she needed to say something---"Uh, well yes! Yes, that would be nice! Let's...let's head over to Honeydukes, then...just let me pay for this stationery." After having taken so much time and trouble to look over all the stationery sets, Violet now just picked up the closest one without looking (luckily for her it was a Ravenclaw set) and headed off to the counter, glancing shyly over her shoulder now and then to make sure Caes was really still there behind her.