sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1192 users online including...
Antoniopjh , Antoniomyv , Kimothy

4 members
1188 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 54: January - April 2020

Term 54: January - April 2020 Term fifty-four: A Lesson in History (Sept 2100 - June 2101)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 10:45 AM

Default Great Hall

Rain or shine, the Great Hall continues to be the hub of the school. Four long tables, one for each House as defined by the banners floating above them, are stationed in the enormous room facing the raised table reserved for the school staff. Already placed on the tables are silver plates with accompanying cutlery and goblets. Mountains of food and pitchers containing your favourite beverages are at your fingertips.

Whether you arrived for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on time or late, feel free to dig in as the headmaster has no speech to give. Keep yourself preoccupied by catching up with your fellow housemates or those who are visiting from the other tables while sink your teeth into the hearty and delicious meal prepared by the house-elves. Just remember to display proper eating etiquette and don't get any funny ideas. Food is to be eaten, not thrown across the dining room. Wasting food will come at a price that you will not like to pay.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries
Default Claudine :)
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Sitting down for some food, Blake noticed the hall seemed to be more empty than usual which means he was able to eat is some form of peace. The great hall was always so loud, how could one possibly carry a conversation with all that noise.

Choosing some simple toast, he began to butter it minding his own business completely...

You are Honey!
Old 01-10-2020, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement
Default Valencia

Breakfast really wasn’t the same there days at Hogwarts. Well, it was but it wasn’t if that made sense. Taking another bite of his pancakes with syrup, his juice to one side, he couldn’t help but cast a glance up at the entrance to the Great Hall, half expecting Rylee to walk through the doors and join him like she had every year since he’d been at Hogwarts. Sure, he was glad that she’d gone home to get some rest, especially if she’d actually asked to go home because he knew she was way too stubborn to actually go unless it was serious. Still, he missed his fiery haired friend even though he was sure there was no way she’d end up missing all of the school year. She’d be back by Christmas knowing her.

With that cheerful thought, Ewan turned back to his breakfast and took a sip of his orange juice, unsure of what exactly the day would hold for him but was cautiously optimistic.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Breakfast really wasn’t the same there days at Hogwarts. Well, it was but it wasn’t if that made sense. Taking another bite of his pancakes with syrup, his juice to one side, he couldn’t help but cast a glance up at the entrance to the Great Hall, half expecting Rylee to walk through the doors and join him like she had every year since he’d been at Hogwarts. Sure, he was glad that she’d gone home to get some rest, especially if she’d actually asked to go home because he knew she was way too stubborn to actually go unless it was serious. Still, he missed his fiery haired friend even though he was sure there was no way she’d end up missing all of the school year. She’d be back by Christmas knowing her.

With that cheerful thought, Ewan turned back to his breakfast and took a sip of his orange juice, unsure of what exactly the day would hold for him but was cautiously optimistic.
Valencia headed in to the Great Hall with, as usual, her nose in a book. She'd gotten quite good at not having to watch where she was going while she was reading. And, despite, being away from this school for a year, she quickly fell back on muscle memory.

She took a seat across from the Prefect. "Mornin'." she offered cheerfully, barely looking above the edge of the book. She finished off the page before closing it and dishing herself up some food.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 01-10-2020, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Valencia headed in to the Great Hall with, as usual, her nose in a book. She'd gotten quite good at not having to watch where she was going while she was reading. And, despite, being away from this school for a year, she quickly fell back on muscle memory.

She took a seat across from the Prefect. "Mornin'." she offered cheerfully, barely looking above the edge of the book. She finished off the page before closing it and dishing herself up some food.
Ewan looked up at the Great Hall doors as someone entered, half disappointed when it wasn’t Rylee but his face turned back to the usually happy one as the girl came over to sit opposite him. Unsure, of her face until she sat down and lowered her books, Ewan just gave her a smile “Good morning” he replied as he took another mouthful of pancakes now as he recognised the face of the younger Ravenclaw.

If he was being honest with himself, he didn’t really know too much about Valencia, despite her being at Hogwarts for four years now but it wasn’t exactly surprising, what with the number of students but this year, he really was making a conscious effort to know more people. Who knew it would take becoming a prefect to get to know people? “So, what are you reading there?” casting a glance towards the book now to see if he recognised it.
Old 01-12-2020, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Blake! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by love-for-HP View Post
Sitting down for some food, Blake noticed the hall seemed to be more empty than usual which means he was able to eat is some form of peace. The great hall was always so loud, how could one possibly carry a conversation with all that noise.

Choosing some simple toast, he began to butter it minding his own business completely...

Claudine was in the habit of waking early for either lessons or to work on her sketches. This morning, there were no early lessons which meant she had the time for herself. These were the moments she lived for: the quiet ones, the peaceful ones, the ones with anyone disturbing her. Claudine breezed into the Great Hall, second year sketchpad tucked under her right arm along with a small, transparent bag containing regular and coloured pencils. She made her way to the Slytherin Table but as she neared it, her good mood evaporated.

Blake Ryan.

Friend thief.

Claudine realised she couldn’t always avoid him but had still doubled her efforts to do just that and would continue to ignore him. Shouldn’t he be at the Gryffindor Table waiting on Bernie? Bitterly, she eased herself down at the table as far as possible away from Blake.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
Old 01-13-2020, 01:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

SPOILER!!: Claudine love
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Claudine was in the habit of waking early for either lessons or to work on her sketches. This morning, there were no early lessons which meant she had the time for herself. These were the moments she lived for: the quiet ones, the peaceful ones, the ones with anyone disturbing her. Claudine breezed into the Great Hall, second year sketchpad tucked under her right arm along with a small, transparent bag containing regular and coloured pencils. She made her way to the Slytherin Table but as she neared it, her good mood evaporated.

Blake Ryan.

Friend thief.

Claudine realised she couldn’t always avoid him but had still doubled her efforts to do just that and would continue to ignore him. Shouldn’t he be at the Gryffindor Table waiting on Bernie? Bitterly, she eased herself down at the table as far as possible away from Blake.

Blake mid bite into his toast noticed another body sit at the table.. and rather far from him he noticed. He didn't smell honest, he had showered and put on deodorant. Turning to see if it was some he knew or at least recognized from the common room, Blake's face split into a smile when he noticed it was Claudine.... and what's this .. she had brought her sketch book. If he recalled she was quite the artist.

Moving down the bench toward her, despite her obvious choice to be away from him. "Hey Claudine." He smiled and sat down right to her. "Feel like I haven't seen you around all year." Even though they shared a common room and all their classes since they were both in the same year she had done a great job avoiding him... wait .. was she doing it on purpose? No couldn't be... Blake was a delight.

You are Honey!
Old 01-14-2020, 03:29 AM   #8 (permalink)

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD2204 View Post
Ewan looked up at the Great Hall doors as someone entered, half disappointed when it wasn’t Rylee but his face turned back to the usually happy one as the girl came over to sit opposite him. Unsure, of her face until she sat down and lowered her books, Ewan just gave her a smile “Good morning” he replied as he took another mouthful of pancakes now as he recognised the face of the younger Ravenclaw.

If he was being honest with himself, he didn’t really know too much about Valencia, despite her being at Hogwarts for four years now but it wasn’t exactly surprising, what with the number of students but this year, he really was making a conscious effort to know more people. Who knew it would take becoming a prefect to get to know people? “So, what are you reading there?” casting a glance towards the book now to see if he recognised it.
Valencia helped herself to some food. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day, after all. Well, at least that's what was said. It really depended on how one's metabolism worked.

"It's about the Goblin Rebellions. I was curious. I feel like it's barely covered in classes."

She chewed another bite. "Are you reading anything interesting?"

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You
Old 01-15-2020, 03:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Ern. Continuing from the staircases >:)
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

If they hurried, there would for sure be time to plant the balls then take their seats at Gryffindor table like the saints they were to enjoy the show.

Thankfully, somewhere along the staircases, Kodee did stop tugging at the Second Year, but only because he’d gotten so excited and broke out into a full on sprint. The boy skidded into the Great Hall, pleased they’d arrived before the crowds and professors started gathering.

“Come on.” He encouraged.

Kodee spared a final look back outside the giant double doors to ensure there was no one coming before heading up to the staff dais. This was how you had a good lunch, a meal and a show. Everyone could thank him—and the surprisingly lovely Phoebe James—after.

For now, “You take that end, and I’ll take this one.” He said, moving toward the Ancient Runes Professor’s chair. One ball was carefully placed under the seating cushion before he moved to the next. And to think, someone had suggested he do his homework if he was so bored earlier. Merlin was he glad he didn’t listen.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Old 01-18-2020, 12:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

Blake mid bite into his toast noticed another body sit at the table.. and rather far from him he noticed. He didn't smell honest, he had showered and put on deodorant. Turning to see if it was some he knew or at least recognized from the common room, Blake's face split into a smile when he noticed it was Claudine.... and what's this .. she had brought her sketch book. If he recalled she was quite the artist.

Moving down the bench toward her, despite her obvious choice to be away from him. "Hey Claudine." He smiled and sat down right to her. "Feel like I haven't seen you around all year." Even though they shared a common room and all their classes since they were both in the same year she had done a great job avoiding him... wait .. was she doing it on purpose? No couldn't be... Blake was a delight.

Claudine had not as yet flipped open her book. Rather she had set it aside, the bag of pencils resting atop it, so that she could focus on selecting her breakfast. What did she want? Porridge? Eggs? Sausages? Toast? She settled for porridge so the girl helped herself to a generous amount and was just adding some sugar to it when she caught a movement out of the corner of her eyes. The person’s form was so familiar that she already knew whom it was before he spoke. Really, couldn’t he leave her alone?

“I wish you hadn't seen me at all today,’’ was her reply, as she stared around for cinnamon. There it was, not so far away from her. Claudine upended the shaker over her bowl. No she picked up her spoon. “May I help you with something? Maybe you’ve lost your way to the Gryffindor table?’’

Old 01-20-2020, 01:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

SPOILER!!:
Quote:

Claudine had not as yet flipped open her book. Rather she had set it aside, the bag of pencils resting atop it, so that she could focus on selecting her breakfast. What did she want? Porridge? Eggs? Sausages? Toast? She settled for porridge so the girl helped herself to a generous amount and was just adding some sugar to it when she caught a movement out of the corner of her eyes. The person’s form was so familiar that she already knew whom it was before he spoke. Really, couldn’t he leave her alone?

“I wish you hadn't seen me at all today,’’ was her reply, as she stared around for cinnamon. There it was, not so far away from her. Claudine upended the shaker over her bowl. No she picked up her spoon. “May I help you with something? Maybe you’ve lost your way to the Gryffindor table?’’

Blake at least at the good sense to look offended... and really he had been. "So you have been avoiding me." He added with her comment. What on earth could he have done? She's the one who has always been so rude. "No I don't need anything ... and why in Merlin's beard would I need the Gryffindor table?" Surely she knew that had to eat at their own tables right? Blake sat at the table to so Claudine would know that he had no intentions on going anywhere! "What did I ever do to you?" He asked spitting as much venom as he could in his response.

Frankly she had no reason to be like this .. non at all ... was this about Bernadette??? Blake wondered.

You are Honey!
Old 01-21-2020, 02:50 AM   #12 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
If they hurried, there would for sure be time to plant the balls then take their seats at Gryffindor table like the saints they were to enjoy the show.

Thankfully, somewhere along the staircases, Kodee did stop tugging at the Second Year, but only because he’d gotten so excited and broke out into a full on sprint. The boy skidded into the Great Hall, pleased they’d arrived before the crowds and professors started gathering.

“Come on.” He encouraged.

Kodee spared a final look back outside the giant double doors to ensure there was no one coming before heading up to the staff dais. This was how you had a good lunch, a meal and a show. Everyone could thank him—and the surprisingly lovely Phoebe James—after.

For now, “You take that end, and I’ll take this one.” He said, moving toward the Ancient Runes Professor’s chair. One ball was carefully placed under the seating cushion before he moved to the next. And to think, someone had suggested he do his homework if he was so bored earlier. Merlin was he glad he didn’t listen.
The fact that Kodee liked her idea and was just RUNNING with it, with all the enthusiasm that she could ask for, endeared him to her completely. All grumpiness and salty feelings were COMPLETELY discarded, and Kodee Chosen was well on his way to being her favorite person. Over Kaiser and Nettie, almost approaching Eiji.

In the Great Hall, Phoebe grabbed up two handfuls of the finicky little fireworks balls and headed for the chairs on the dias. Should she have worn gloves? If the evidence exploded, surely no one would be able to track them back to her. To them. Team Kodee-and-Phoebe.

One under Transfiguration. TWO under Potions. One under Muggle Studies. And one under a goblet, because why not?

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Old 01-25-2020, 11:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

Blake at least at the good sense to look offended... and really he had been. "So you have been avoiding me." He added with her comment. What on earth could he have done? She's the one who has always been so rude. "No I don't need anything ... and why in Merlin's beard would I need the Gryffindor table?" Surely she knew that had to eat at their own tables right? Blake sat at the table to so Claudine would know that he had no intentions on going anywhere! "What did I ever do to you?" He asked spitting as much venom as he could in his response.

Frankly she had no reason to be like this .. non at all ... was this about Bernadette??? Blake wondered.

Claudine chanced a sideways look at Blake. To her surprise, he looked hurt. Could he really be? No, wait. Of course not. He was just pretending. Claudine was quite sure that he was pretending and she would stick to that. Without the intention of carrying out any further conversation with her Housemate, she spooned up some porridge, blew on it a little to cool it off then proceeded to eat. She always liked porridge and usually ate it on most days. Already though, she was drifting off with thoughts of what to do for the day. That is, until Blake’s question brought her back to reality.

What did he ever do to her? If he didn’t know, she wasn’t going to tell him. In any case, she wasn’t dwelling on the fact that Bernadette seemed to like him more than her now; no, she’d leave the two to carry on with their budding friendship. How could anyone like Bernadette who was so brave, reckless and outgoing like a timid baby like Blake?

“Bernadette must be waiting on you.’’ In truth, she didn’t know if the Lioness was there at her table but whatever.

Old 01-27-2020, 01:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

Quote:

Claudine chanced a sideways look at Blake. To her surprise, he looked hurt. Could he really be? No, wait. Of course not. He was just pretending. Claudine was quite sure that he was pretending and she would stick to that. Without the intention of carrying out any further conversation with her Housemate, she spooned up some porridge, blew on it a little to cool it off then proceeded to eat. She always liked porridge and usually ate it on most days. Already though, she was drifting off with thoughts of what to do for the day. That is, until Blake’s question brought her back to reality.

What did he ever do to her? If he didn’t know, she wasn’t going to tell him. In any case, she wasn’t dwelling on the fact that Bernadette seemed to like him more than her now; no, she’d leave the two to carry on with their budding friendship. How could anyone like Bernadette who was so brave, reckless and outgoing like a timid baby like Blake?

“Bernadette must be waiting on you.’’ In truth, she didn’t know if the Lioness was there at her table but whatever.
Blake flushed with color, his typical trade mark response, but it was not out of embarrassment this time, it was more out of anger. So this was in deed all about Bernadette. It all made sense now.. all of it ... "She's not waiting for me." He added, thinking that he hadn't seen her all day, though he would probably catch up with her later. Although Blake had branched out and met a few new people the year. Bernadette was still his go to person.

"But that's what this is all about isn't it?" He added, by now he had completed the puzzle though. "Maybe if you weren't so snarky all the time...." Blake added, he was angry ... but he instantly regretted his words, though it was probably the most Slytherin thing he had ever done in his life. "Are you jealous that I didn't ask you to dance last year?" He added, he was going strong with his bold comments today ... he hoped his bravado would last through the conversation.

You are Honey!
Old 01-28-2020, 11:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:
Blake flushed with color, his typical trade mark response, but it was not out of embarrassment this time, it was more out of anger. So this was in deed all about Bernadette. It all made sense now.. all of it ... "She's not waiting for me." He added, thinking that he hadn't seen her all day, though he would probably catch up with her later. Although Blake had branched out and met a few new people the year. Bernadette was still his go to person.

"But that's what this is all about isn't it?" He added, by now he had completed the puzzle though. "Maybe if you weren't so snarky all the time...." Blake added, he was angry ... but he instantly regretted his words, though it was probably the most Slytherin thing he had ever done in his life. "Are you jealous that I didn't ask you to dance last year?" He added, he was going strong with his bold comments today ... he hoped his bravado would last through the conversation.

Claudine decided to throw Blake a sarcastic smile to go with her comment so this is exactly what she did. What she saw was a coloured-face Blake Ryan and… did he look angry? This particular Housemate of her had it in him to be angry? The realisation stunned her. Blake had always come off as easy- going without a hint of anger in a single cell of his body. Apparently she was mistaken.

In any case, Blake had figured out what was bothering her… kind of. Snarky? Her? First off, she wasn’t snarky. She was an introvert who valued her alone time and didn’t have time for others, especially if they were as timid as Blake was. His words did not hurt her because yes, she did come off as aloof and rude sometimes but she had her reasons for that. For the second reason, Claudine cast him a scornful look. “Why would I be? I’m not stupid; I wouldn’t want to dance with you.’’ No, it was the fact that Bernadette (her first real friend) liked Blake more than her had bothered her. Now? Claudine didn’t care; she had stopped caring for a while now.

Old 01-29-2020, 02:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maxine R. Bixby
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alba Johnston
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Dottie Crest
Mysteries

SPOILER!!:
Quote:

Claudine decided to throw Blake a sarcastic smile to go with her comment so this is exactly what she did. What she saw was a coloured-face Blake Ryan and… did he look angry? This particular Housemate of her had it in him to be angry? The realisation stunned her. Blake had always come off as easy- going without a hint of anger in a single cell of his body. Apparently she was mistaken.

In any case, Blake had figured out what was bothering her… kind of. Snarky? Her? First off, she wasn’t snarky. She was an introvert who valued her alone time and didn’t have time for others, especially if they were as timid as Blake was. His words did not hurt her because yes, she did come off as aloof and rude sometimes but she had her reasons for that. For the second reason, Claudine cast him a scornful look. “Why would I be? I’m not stupid; I wouldn’t want to dance with you.’’ No, it was the fact that Bernadette (her first real friend) liked Blake more than her had bothered her. Now? Claudine didn’t care; she had stopped caring for a while now.

"Well I'm a pretty good dancer, so your loss really." He added thinking that he really did dance exceptionally well. "You've been snarky all year ... really the entire time I've known you." He added for good measure. He remember the first incident with the apple that had turned into applesauce with their first real lesson together and what had began their rather rocky friendship if that's what you called this. "And if you don't stop ignoring us, you might loose the only friend you actually have." There he had come right out and said it.

Blake felt pretty brave! He had actually spoken his mind and to Claudine none the less. "Now pass the jam." He added with he wanted to add some to his toast.

You are Honey!
Old 02-03-2020, 05:11 AM   #17 (permalink)
Other Characters
Flobberworm

Oh dear! Helga couldn't believe how thin and sickly the poor students were! It was clear that they were being starved at school! Helga could not stand by and let this continue. Students needed food for energy. How did they plan on succeeding in their classes without sustenance? She had to intervene. It was her duty.

It would seem only fit that she ought to take matters into her own hands. Helga walked into the Great Hall, taking in the smell of food with a deep breath. She needed to get to the bottom of this mystery at once! Why were students so thin? She marched right inside and looked around.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo

x12 x12

Quote:

"Well I'm a pretty good dancer, so your loss really." He added thinking that he really did dance exceptionally well. "You've been snarky all year ... really the entire time I've known you." He added for good measure. He remember the first incident with the apple that had turned into applesauce with their first real lesson together and what had began their rather rocky friendship if that's what you called this. "And if you don't stop ignoring us, you might loose the only friend you actually have." There he had come right out and said it.

Blake felt pretty brave! He had actually spoken his mind and to Claudine none the less. "Now pass the jam." He added with he wanted to add some to his toast.

Claudine was feeling more and more impressed with Blake’s little rant. Here he was telling her all the things wrong with her and about his dancing. Her face betrayed nothing of her feelings though, as she was more than adept at hiding her feelings when she wanted to. She did arrange her face in a scornful look when a particular comment was made, however. It was clear Blake didn’t know her (not that she cared); but Claudine was an introvert. She spent most of her time alone; she needed no one really. “That’s fine if I do. She’s got a cry-baby like you, hasn’t she?’’

Now pass the jam?

Oh, she would pass it, alright.

Claudine reached for the jar of jam closest to her. Instead of handing it out to her Housemate, she upended the jar over his head with the aim of emptying the sticky, sweet strawberry jam so that it would come cascading down on him and down his clothes. Once done, the Snakette snatched up her sketchbook, packet of pencils and bowl of porridge before stalking away and out of the Hall without paying attention to anyone.