sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1156 users online including...
Ivana R , duerieple , Svetlahr , MRanker - Fiverr , Svetlsfg

6 members
1150 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM

Default Fortescue's Counter

Many, many years before you were born, before your mother and father and sisters and brothers were even thought about, maybe even when your ancestors were young and skipped happily along the streets of Diagon Alley, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour came into existence. One could never tell just by looking at the building alone, though; for the amount of maintenance that's been put into it's strong architect has kept the building as fresh and exciting as it was the day that very first customer brightened its doorstep.

It is within this shop that the young and young at heart can feast upon the frozen delights of the magical world, and even get a taste of some non-magical delights, as well. When ordering, you'll need to tell shopkeeer your flavor of choice and the size you'd like to feast upon. So go ahead, venture into the world of tasty wizarding ice cream if you dare. We recommend "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Ice Cream," because, as you well know from the jelly beans carrying the same name, you never know the flavor until you try it!
Old 12-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Nothing could stop Izzy today! She was in a very good mood and practically bounced here and there and everywhere else. She was organizing the stock room more to her liking, but kept peeking out to see if anyone needed anything.

Old 03-26-2019, 01:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog

Default Open to anyone else as well.

Anyone who knew Raju knew that the only other thing he was talented at (or so he thought) apart from Quidditch was singing. It was why he was doing so softly under his breath. Raju thought it was softly but with a deep voice like his. Well, who could tell just how loud it was? His present company might. Since Raju had wanted to explore Diagon Alley, he had grabbed one of his fellow Chasers. "Mujhe lagata hai ki main ek asaamaany svaad kee koshish karoonga,'' Raju spoke up boldly to Arjun. "Too bored of chocolate and vanilla.''

Translation: I think I will try an unusual flavor.
Old 03-27-2019, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Izzy was cleaning up her back counter a bit when she heard a voice near her. He wasn't speaking in a language that she knew, but luckily ice cream was pretty easy to communicate with! Izzy flashed a big smile in their direction. "Hello there welcome to Florean's! Let me know if you have any questions." Perhaps they would be interested in her Quidditch themed flavors? Or maybe they were rocky road kind of guys?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Izzy was cleaning up her back counter a bit when she heard a voice near her. He wasn't speaking in a language that she knew, but luckily ice cream was pretty easy to communicate with! Izzy flashed a big smile in their direction. "Hello there welcome to Florean's! Let me know if you have any questions." Perhaps they would be interested in her Quidditch themed flavors? Or maybe they were rocky road kind of guys?
Raju Mishra was a charmer and was confident that he would be able to charm this woman. "Namaste, kamaneey mahila.'' Raju stared at her with his piercing brown eyes as he remembered that not everyone spoke Hindi. "Kamaneey mahila means 'pretty lady'. Can you tell me what specials you have?'' The accent was a little thick and despite this no one had much trouble understanding him.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dugbog

London was a dream. Arjun, outside of quidditch things, had found himself utilising disguises and taking himself out on walks around the city. Not today, as he was with Raju and out of the two of them.. he was the least known. He could get away with pretending to be a fan if they were seen or swarmed. Hands in his pockets, he smiled at the woman working there.

"Quidditch ice cream? Explain." There was a please somewhere in his body language, just unspoken.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Arjun and Raju!

Izzy gave the man a smile as sweet as her ice cream. She gave an almost flirtatious look at the man as she replied, "Well, Namaste." She looked at the man for a moment as he looked vaguely familiiar... She smiled at the second man that was accompanying the first, trying to show that both were more than welcome to be part of the conversation. Izzy smiled again, as she described her current specials.

"Well, in honor of the World Cup, I have re-themed the colors, AND I've added golden snitch sprinkles over there at the counter. For example though... if you were a fan of India's National Team," What? She didn't say THEY were, this was hypothetical! "You could try the Jalebi Jubilee, which actually comes with bits of jalebi in it! Or..." Izzy hopped over to another one of her new creations... "Let's say you're a fan of Fiji. You can get the Cassava Circus which has coconut, coconut cream, and ginger all over the top of a cassava flavored ice cream." She looked up at the customers, smiling, wondering if anything was catching their eye. There were so many flavors that she just wanted to let the men absorb it all in!!
Old 04-12-2019, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dugbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Nagarkar View Post
London was a dream. Arjun, outside of quidditch things, had found himself utilising disguises and taking himself out on walks around the city. Not today, as he was with Raju and out of the two of them.. he was the least known. He could get away with pretending to be a fan if they were seen or swarmed. Hands in his pockets, he smiled at the woman working there.

"Quidditch ice cream? Explain." There was a please somewhere in his body language, just unspoken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Izzy gave the man a smile as sweet as her ice cream. She gave an almost flirtatious look at the man as she replied, "Well, Namaste." She looked at the man for a moment as he looked vaguely familiiar... She smiled at the second man that was accompanying the first, trying to show that both were more than welcome to be part of the conversation. Izzy smiled again, as she described her current specials.

"Well, in honor of the World Cup, I have re-themed the colors, AND I've added golden snitch sprinkles over there at the counter. For example though... if you were a fan of India's National Team," What? She didn't say THEY were, this was hypothetical! "You could try the Jalebi Jubilee, which actually comes with bits of jalebi in it! Or..." Izzy hopped over to another one of her new creations... "Let's say you're a fan of Fiji. You can get the Cassava Circus which has coconut, coconut cream, and ginger all over the top of a cassava flavored ice cream." She looked up at the customers, smiling, wondering if anything was catching their eye. There were so many flavors that she just wanted to let the men absorb it all in!!
The woman wasn’t hounding himself nor Arjun. It was possible that they were not recognized. This was simply fine. “What my friend here also mean to add is ‘please’ in there.’’ Raju sincerely hoped his flirtatious smile made up for any rudeness she might feel. Anyone who knew Raju well enough would know he generally wasn’t rude. Raju liked the sounds of the Quidditch specials. “I’ve had enough of Jalebi to last me a lifetime.’’ Captain Raju shot a knowing look at Arjun. “I’ll have a Cassava Circus. Coconut is heaven.’’

To the pretty woman, he added with another charming smile “Care to join us? If you’re due to have a break soon?’’
Old 04-14-2019, 08:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dugbog

Please? Oh, yes. "Yes, yes. Please. Please." Manners were not his strong point. Flying and chasing. They were.

With a look up to the menu, Arjun read over it slowly. "I take basic. Cookies and cauldron. Three scoop." He even showed three fingers in the air with a charming smile. "It named after the cauldron that leaks?" Diagon Alley sure was full of leaky cauldrons. What an interesting English concept. Arjun would have to discuss with his family back home.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:15 AM   #10 (permalink)

DoM & AC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Addison Ayers
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju Misra View Post
The woman wasn’t hounding himself nor Arjun. It was possible that they were not recognized. This was simply fine. “What my friend here also mean to add is ‘please’ in there.’’ Raju sincerely hoped his flirtatious smile made up for any rudeness she might feel. Anyone who knew Raju well enough would know he generally wasn’t rude. Raju liked the sounds of the Quidditch specials. “I’ve had enough of Jalebi to last me a lifetime.’’ Captain Raju shot a knowing look at Arjun. “I’ll have a Cassava Circus. Coconut is heaven.’’

To the pretty woman, he added with another charming smile “Care to join us? If you’re due to have a break soon?’’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Nagarkar View Post
Please? Oh, yes. "Yes, yes. Please. Please." Manners were not his strong point. Flying and chasing. They were.

With a look up to the menu, Arjun read over it slowly. "I take basic. Cookies and cauldron. Three scoop." He even showed three fingers in the air with a charming smile. "It named after the cauldron that leaks?" Diagon Alley sure was full of leaky cauldrons. What an interesting English concept. Arjun would have to discuss with his family back home.
To be honest... Izzy liked Quidditch plenty, but she was no good with player names or anything. She just knew they looked a little familiar! She looked over at Raju as he spoke and beamed at him. "Well thank you, pleases and thank yous go a long way here!" Was this usually something she found herself saying to the kiddos? Yes. But she hoped she didn't come off as patronizing... When Arjun seemed to have remembered what the word meant, Izzy let out a playful laugh. She liked these guys! Izzy let out a laugh at Raju's Jalebi comment. "Cassava Circus it is! Mmm I agree, I love how it's mixed together in this one especially." She began scooping the Circus special and creating a little masterpiece with the toppings it came with. Izzy's smile was passed between the two gentleman, until Arjun spoke again. With a nod and some eye contact, Izzy started putting together the 3 scoops for the man. "Yes! The Leaky Cauldron, if you haven't had the pleasure, is not too far from here. Go get a pint or a room for the night, and they'll make sure you're well taken care of." Oh? Care to join them? Okay... Izzy was way too tempted to learn more about these men. "I do, but you don't have to hang out with the ice cream lady," she scrunched her face jokingly before giggling. She didn't want to impose, but they did seem cool!
Old 11-16-2019, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

That awkward and brief encounter with Liliane RIGHT outside the shop pushed in to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar empty corners of his mind, James Summers entered Fortescues with a confident strut. Thankfully, James had plenty of empty space up there to tuck things away in and forget about...or at least try to forget about. He was actually a little late - but it totally wasn't his fault seeing as other people were refusing to leave his flat this morning and one had been asleep in his shower - but he at least had a plan and he had even flaunted his bold statement to Zita at that Ministry shindig after his name had been announced as the winning bid. Sort of. He had an AESTHETIC, which was a word he had properly learned recently, that he hoped to achieve and he at least knew that his sundae had two scoops of ice cream.

Aesthetic.

Sunglasses still on and with his little man bun nestled above his suede jacket, he stepped up to the counter and rapped his knuckles on it as though he were at a bar at a pub.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
Old 12-04-2019, 01:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
That awkward and brief encounter with Liliane RIGHT outside the shop pushed in to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar empty corners of his mind, James Summers entered Fortescues with a confident strut. Thankfully, James had plenty of empty space up there to tuck things away in and forget about...or at least try to forget about. He was actually a little late - but it totally wasn't his fault seeing as other people were refusing to leave his flat this morning and one had been asleep in his shower - but he at least had a plan and he had even flaunted his bold statement to Zita at that Ministry shindig after his name had been announced as the winning bid. Sort of. He had an AESTHETIC, which was a word he had properly learned recently, that he hoped to achieve and he at least knew that his sundae had two scoops of ice cream.

Aesthetic.

Sunglasses still on and with his little man bun nestled above his suede jacket, he stepped up to the counter and rapped his knuckles on it as though he were at a bar at a pub.

Was that wrapping he heard?

Leon was in the back trying to come up with some new zest for the shop. He was about to take a break when he heard the noise coming from the front. Did his brother take a break and not tell him? They were helping each other out at the different shops, but he was being flaky lately and it just wasn't going over well.

Making his grand entrance through the door and almost danced out to the counter. "Well.... helllllllo there." Now he was glad that his brother had left, 'Wait a minute, you just wait one second." Yes, Leon knew this young man from somewhere but where? "An actor, no... model, yes you have to be a model just look at you." Oh yes honey look at him.

"What can I help you with today?"
Old 12-09-2019, 04:52 AM   #13 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Was that wrapping he heard?

Leon was in the back trying to come up with some new zest for the shop. He was about to take a break when he heard the noise coming from the front. Did his brother take a break and not tell him? They were helping each other out at the different shops, but he was being flaky lately and it just wasn't going over well.

Making his grand entrance through the door and almost danced out to the counter. "Well.... helllllllo there." Now he was glad that his brother had left, 'Wait a minute, you just wait one second." Yes, Leon knew this young man from somewhere but where? "An actor, no... model, yes you have to be a model just look at you." Oh yes honey look at him.

"What can I help you with today?"
Looking over the rim of his sunglasses at some of the hotties licking their ice cream cones, James threw them a wink and was TOTALLY ready to start signing autographs when the shopkeeper came twirling out like some billywig ballerina. Right...then.

He couldn't help but turn on the smolder and posing while the guy scrutinized how he knew him. He was even helpful enough in that he took off his sunglasses and hung them over the collar of his shirt. "Model, yeah," he grinned as he offered his hand all professional-like. "Summers, James Summers. I...er...I'm here to redeem this..." he explained as he slid the ticket across the counter for the make a menu item.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
Old 12-17-2019, 02:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Looking over the rim of his sunglasses at some of the hotties licking their ice cream cones, James threw them a wink and was TOTALLY ready to start signing autographs when the shopkeeper came twirling out like some billywig ballerina. Right...then.

He couldn't help but turn on the smolder and posing while the guy scrutinized how he knew him. He was even helpful enough in that he took off his sunglasses and hung them over the collar of his shirt. "Model, yeah," he grinned as he offered his hand all professional-like. "Summers, James Summers. I...er...I'm here to redeem this..." he explained as he slid the ticket across the counter for the make a menu item.
Squealing was going on especially when he saw the ticket and knew what the eye candy was here for. 'Did you hear that everyone, we have a special person in the shop today! Lookie lookie, Mr. Summers is the honorary shopkeeper of the day." Yes, everyone clap that is around this was a special event!

"Soooooooo first things first. What are your favorite toppings, let's get you a sweet treat to start the day off right." There was so much to be excited about and one thing Leon was super excited about was getting to spend the day with a model, hello whow wouldn't be?

"Now while we are doing that you can think about whether you want to get the grand tour first, invent your own mixture to be named after you, or wait on some customers to see the full experience of being an amazing shopkeeper. " What would they do first!
Old 12-18-2019, 10:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12

Woah woah woah. Honorary shopkeeper? James had NOT signed up for a day of customer service - much as he liked the shout out and attention that he was being given. Yeah, he saw you over there towards the back. A wink to you, hottie. He could sign her napkin or something later.

Favorite toppings. "Gummies mostly...like gummy worms and gummy bears." Which made him miss Soraya so much and it sucked that she was off in France and with some lame-o dude. At least...he thought she was with some lame-o dude. "But not the green ones or the yellow ones so much, those taste like dragon dung. It's all about the red ones."

And then this bloke was swinging back around to weighting tables. Yo, no thanks. So that could be last. The Gryffindor was sort of struggling to follow here. "I think I need to sample things to figure out what to use...can we start with a tour of that?"

Old 12-27-2019, 12:22 AM   #16 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

"Ooooooh a gummy boy, I got you." Leon looked around for the perfect gummy toppings. 'So we have gummy worms, gummy brooms, gummy bears, gummy fruits." He pointed over toward the section that had all the gummy things. "A man that knows what he wants, that is always good here." He couldn't help the grin he was giving. A customer coming in distracted him and he pranced over to help him leaving James for a few moments, but when he got back he just grinned.

"Go right ahead and sample it all. The little spoons are right there, you start trying things and figuring out what you want your signature treat to be. We will get it up on the menu as soon as you do. I know it will be amazing!" He took a small spoon of his own and slipped it into the chocolate triple fudge, "Chocolate is my downfall."
Old 04-19-2020, 02:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Slytherin
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allison Makarios
First Year

It was Allie's favorite time of the year, don't get it wrong, she does appreciate vacation, but it's just so great to get back to school and see all your friends. She didn't have any at Hogwarts yet, but she was certain she would meet some pretty interesting people worth talking to in there. Talk about learning, she would finally learn real life spells, transfiguration, self defense, how exciting is that? Not only, she could not contain her curiosity regarding the sorting ceremony. She had to go to her dad's old house, Slytherin. Her mom's old house, Puffle Huffle does not count! She was transferred from Ilvermorny on her 5th year. Allie was so done with all that boring pre-schooling stuff. She would now become an official witch, have her own freaking wand. What else can I girl ask for at 11 years old?

Allie and her parents had just arrived at the Leaky Cauldron at 10:45 am. They dropped her off at the ice cream shop while they'd make a stop inside of their vault at Gringotts. One needs money-honey to buy great stuff needed. Florean Fortescue is right across the street from the bank, so they weren't too concerned about leaving her alone in there.

She approached the counter looking up to the worker with those big blue eyes and before he could even speak, she asked "I would like a double scoop vanilla ice cream with Bertie Botts all flavor beans on top of it and golden sprinkle-pops!" she took a deep breath and continued. "and I really hope you guys have some sort of partnership with a candy shop in order to provide those type of toppings to your customers. Right?" she asked a bit anxious shaking her little bag of coins indicating her parents left her some money to pay for that explosive frosted immersive mix.
Old 04-19-2020, 07:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alimakocnalb View Post
It was Allie's favorite time of the year, don't get it wrong, she does appreciate vacation, but it's just so great to get back to school and see all your friends. She didn't have any at Hogwarts yet, but she was certain she would meet some pretty interesting people worth talking to in there. Talk about learning, she would finally learn real life spells, transfiguration, self defense, how exciting is that? Not only, she could not contain her curiosity regarding the sorting ceremony. She had to go to her dad's old house, Slytherin. Her mom's old house, Puffle Huffle does not count! She was transferred from Ilvermorny on her 5th year. Allie was so done with all that boring pre-schooling stuff. She would now become an official witch, have her own freaking wand. What else can I girl ask for at 11 years old?

Allie and her parents had just arrived at the Leaky Cauldron at 10:45 am. They dropped her off at the ice cream shop while they'd make a stop inside of their vault at Gringotts. One needs money-honey to buy great stuff needed. Florean Fortescue is right across the street from the bank, so they weren't too concerned about leaving her alone in there.

She approached the counter looking up to the worker with those big blue eyes and before he could even speak, she asked "I would like a double scoop vanilla ice cream with Bertie Botts all flavor beans on top of it and golden sprinkle-pops!" she took a deep breath and continued. "and I really hope you guys have some sort of partnership with a candy shop in order to provide those type of toppings to your customers. Right?" she asked a bit anxious shaking her little bag of coins indicating her parents left her some money to pay for that explosive frosted immersive mix.
"WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! OOOOOOOH WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEEEEEEAR." Yes, most people would sing that sort of song during the winter but Leo felt it was an amazing song that should be sung all year long ESPECIALLY during the summer, because summer brought all the people to his yard or well ice cream shop.

"Hello, hello, hellllllllllooooooo" Leo was almost dancing through the shop as he waited on people and helped clean up messes. As he went back to the counter and took over for one of his employees he noticed a little one with so much excitement and questions. "Well, of course, I buy toppings from Sugarplums as well as a muggle store for some variety. " He loved M&Ms and you just couldn't find them in stores in the magical world.

Grabbing his wand and giving it a flick he got her order all ready. "There you go sweetie." Look how cute she was with her bag of coins. "This one on the house." He couldn't take her cuteness and he thought it would be fun to pay it forward to one customer for the day.
Old 04-19-2020, 09:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Slytherin
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allison Makarios
First Year

Whoever had been in front of the counter, was gone now, and the substitute was a man who was matching her levels of excitement. "Well, of course, I buy toppings from Sugarplums as well as a muggle store for some variety." Well, that's a relief. She thought to herself starting to show off a beautiful smile. She was mouth-watering just imagining it in front of her. As for the muggle candies and chocolates, she wasn't much of a fan, but yes, her mom had taken her to some of those shops before in London.

Allie's eye widened as the man pulled up his wand and with a flick made her enormous ice cream cone materialize. "There you go sweetie." Holly Molly, this is heaven! She lifted her hands and grabbed it very carefully and before she could give the first lick she heard something her ears could not believe. "This one on the house." She froze with the tongue on the ice cream, straightened up, and frowning she said. I never got anything on the house! How come you're so nice? Thank you so so so much sir! You're really kind. Even though I don't know what I did to deserve it. Bye, now.

She left with her spirits even more lifted going towards the entrance of Gringots to meet her parents who should be about done picking up their money. Hey sweetie, how did that go? Wow, that ice cream is a work of art! said her mom giving her a hug while her dad cleaned up her full-of-ice-cream face with a flick of his wand. She told them all about Leo (except she didn't know his name) and felt extremely grown up and able to handle her own business at other shops as well. Can we go to Ollivanders now? Please, say yes... Well, not right now, right now Allie, but soon. Your mom and I will head towards some other shops to get your quills, parchments, ink bottles, cauldron, telescope, all that good stuff you find boring. Why don't you wait for us at the Quality Quidditch Supplies this time? We won't take long. her dad was the commander in chief of their home.

Alright then, sounds like a plan. See you two in a bit. Don't worry too much about me. She smiled as they walked separate ways and continued to enjoy her ice cream a bit more carefully now. She didn't want to look like a walking sloppy mess.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:21 PM   #20 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Summer is over but we are still here! COME PLAY!

Why was the day after the train left the most depressing day? Leo didn't even have children, but it felt like he did, so many of the school age kids spent days in the summer getting ice cream from his shop that they basically became his own for the summer and now it was quiet. What was a shopkeeper to do?

Well he knew just what to do! It was still warmer and there were still adults that had young children needing a sweet treat and some adults that were fur parents, those were just as important and their furry friends needed treats too.

So going out in front of his shop he put up a brightly colored sign advertising his special for the day, then he turned and yelled:

"PET APPRECIATION DAY! HALF OFF ICE CREAM IF YOU BRING IN YOUR PET. DON'T HAVE A PET, NO WORRIES, JUST COME IN AND BARK LIKE A DOG WITH YOUR ORDER AND I WILL TAKE 30% OFF YOUR ORDER!! HURRY HURRY, TODAY ONLY!"

That should help brighten his day!
Old 09-28-2020, 09:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
Members
Flobberworm

First Year

Beatrice walked around diagon ally. she stopped. she saw an ice cream shop. "ooh!" she said. She loved ice cream.
She walked in and saw all the flavors. "oh yum!" she said happily. "I'll take a chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce." She said. She loved chocolate. It was the best treat ever.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:09 PM   #22 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice Wolfe View Post
Beatrice walked around diagon ally. she stopped. she saw an ice cream shop. "ooh!" she said. She loved ice cream.
She walked in and saw all the flavors. "oh yum!" she said happily. "I'll take a chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce." She said. She loved chocolate. It was the best treat ever.
Leo had been in the back reorganizing the shelves. He had been a little bored not that the kids were all back at Hogwarts. Hearing t he chimes of the door he danced towards the front, "Hellllllooooo"

"One Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce, coming up." With a snap of his wand the ice cream was busy getting into a dish and the chocolate syrup was headed over to be poured on to. "Would you like anything else? "
Old 10-08-2020, 01:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Members
Flobberworm

First Year
Slytherin maybe gummy bears?

Leo had been in the back reorganizing the shelves. He had been a little bored not that the kids were all back at Hogwarts. Hearing t he chimes of the door he danced towards the front, "Hellllllooooo"

"One Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce, coming up.With a snap of his wand the ice cream was busy getting into a dish and the chocolate syrup was headed over to be poured on to. "Would you like anything else?"

"do you have gummy bears?" Beatrice asked. she was used to the muggle ice-cream places having gummy bears, but she wasn't sure that they would be here in a wizard's ice-cream store. but she would try anyway. they were delicious.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:29 AM   #24 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

The first thing Isabella had done when she arrived in town was visit with her little brother. It was only polite, after all she had invited herself to stay with him and hadn't really given him a choice. Such was the benefit of being an older sibling. He had work obligations, though she hadn't really listened to what they were. They'd have plenty of time together, since she hadn't decided when she was going back to Venezuela.

The second thing Isabella needed to do when she arrived in London? Obviously getting ice cream. So there she was, still in her traveling sneakers and ponytail, waiting patiently for her time to order.
Old 11-27-2020, 02:51 AM   #25 (permalink)

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
The first thing Isabella had done when she arrived in town was visit with her little brother. It was only polite, after all she had invited herself to stay with him and hadn't really given him a choice. Such was the benefit of being an older sibling. He had work obligations, though she hadn't really listened to what they were. They'd have plenty of time together, since she hadn't decided when she was going back to Venezuela.

The second thing Isabella needed to do when she arrived in London? Obviously getting ice cream. So there she was, still in her traveling sneakers and ponytail, waiting patiently for her time to order.
What a wonderful day it was to be in charge of the ice cream refills. Leo loved his job and loved all the work that came with it, but one of his favorite things was to refill all the flavors that were running low. He headed back into the front of the shop just as a costumer was coming in. With the ice cream containers floating behind him and jumped up and down clapping at the new arrival.

"Hellllllo, hello! Just one minute." Almost dancing towards the flavors he made the switch and turned to fully greet his costumer. "What can I get for you today?"