sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 263 users online including...
Kolyander , inezhq2 , vivianbd11 , femdom_pat , littledhampir , Mariowet

10 members
253 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > Seventh Floor


Seventh Floor It becomes more airy as you make your way to the upper floors of the castle. Here the tallest towers can be accessed.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2021, 02:01 AM
Felixir Felixir is offline
 
Default Room of Requirement


Found on the seventh floor is a secret room known as the Room of Requirement or the Come and Go Room. This particular room is famous for transforming itself into whatever the witch or wizard that finds it needs at that moment in time. While many may have heard of this room, properly finding it is no easy task. Most come across it without even knowing during moments of great need and are unable to find it again.

However, those that are attentive to detail will remember that the hidden entrance to this enchanted room can be found opposite of the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy. Simply locate this depiction of a man attempting to teach trolls in pink tutus how to do the ballet and walk past it three times, clearly thinking about what you need. After a few moments, a door will appear and allow you entrance inside whatever room you desire at that moment in time. Just keep in mind that the room has its limitations -- you, unfortunately, won't be finding any food in here.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 03:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Pandagator/Keighley!
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

A full week had FINALLY been completed since their return to Hogwarts. Funny how time drags when you’re miserable, Jude thought as he lay on his back, a reply letter from Davet in his hands as he read. Just where he was? And whom was he with? Firstly, he was in the Room of Requirement this fine Saturday morning instead of being in the Music Room or practicing Gobstones or dance practice. Secondly, his only other company was Keighley, who had been his shadow in the last two months. Jude always was fond of his youngest sibling but during this time, he was even more grateful for her presence in his life. In any case, the boy really wasn’t in the mood to be social these days. He had become slightly withdrawn.

He re-read Davet’s letter from his canopy of pillows and blankets that formed a fort. A comfortable one too. The letter had only been received moments ago, sent to him by his mother. Addison Anders usually acted as the middle woman when it came to his and Davet’s communication by sending the letters to each boy. After all, Davet would have a nasty shock if an owl turned up at his house delivering a letter.

“Reagan doesn’t know we’re here, right, Keigh? I really don't feel up for dancing with her.” It wasn’t Reagan. It was him. He hadn’t been interested in a lot lately.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 05:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default Big Bro Jude!
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Where had the entire first week gone?! With lessons starting the morning after the feast and how she had been following Jude around there was no time for much else. Keighley knew something was going on with her big brother, something more than usual but whatever it was hadn't found it's way to her ears as of yet. It confused her to not know. No, actually if broke her heart. He needed help and there was nothing at all she could do for him besides what she always did.

"Nah-uh, I didn't say a word to anyone. This is our quiet time. Promise." The thirteen year old crawled over all the pillows in the fort to plop herself down right beside him. "I didn't even tell Lia or Lily." Not anyone. She had been super careful to keep it quiet where they were going to be hiding out.

"Who's the letter from? Mum?" Keighley didn't think so but she was curious anyhow.
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: The best baby sister everrr! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Where had the entire first week gone?! With lessons starting the morning after the feast and how she had been following Jude around there was no time for much else. Keighley knew something was going on with her big brother, something more than usual but whatever it was hadn't found it's way to her ears as of yet. It confused her to not know. No, actually if broke her heart. He needed help and there was nothing at all she could do for him besides what she always did.

"Nah-uh, I didn't say a word to anyone. This is our quiet time. Promise." The thirteen year old crawled over all the pillows in the fort to plop herself down right beside him. "I didn't even tell Lia or Lily." Not anyone. She had been super careful to keep it quiet where they were going to be hiding out.

"Who's the letter from? Mum?" Keighley didn't think so but she was curious anyhow.


Jude knew that by now his siblings - and parents - had figured something had happened with him. But he hadn’t the heart to tell them about it. He didn’t want them to pity him but he also knew they were still feeling sorry for him because of his recent changed behaviour. There was just no winning for him no matter what choice he made in life. And Jude really was trying to process all his feelings so that he could pull himself out of the situation he had placed himself in. But… feelings, heartbreak and all that jazz, they were so difficult to deal with.

Jude gave Keigh a small smile. “Thanks, Keigh. You’re the best. Just… don’t tell Rea I said that?” The boy reached out to ruffle his younger sister’s hair. There was a pang of guilt that went through him at that moment. “You should be out and about with your friends. Not stuck with me.” Don’t get him wrong: Jude was grateful for Keighley. So, so grateful, and he knew he’d have to mke it up to her the day he started to feel like himself. If that day ever came.

“No, it’s from Reagan’s theater buddy. Davet. The one she set me up on a blind date with last Christmas.” He and Davet had grown pretty close but Jude could only see him as a friend.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default Heeeeeeeeeey, Jude :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

As much as Keighley did know, she knew that she didn't know everything. And whatever it was that Jude was holding back from telling her this time, it was big. Crushing. Her brother was crumbling right before her very eyes and there was only so much that she could do.. but Keighley Morgan Anders never backed down and she was never going to give in. No matter what it took she would find a way to help pull Jude back from whatever it was that was holding him down.

Cue absolute beaming smile. "I knew it!" The blonde giggled. "I always said that I was the favorite." Being the best, didn't mean the favorite but shhhhhhh, that's how she was going to see it for this minute in time. "Juuuuuuuuuude, I like being in here with you. You make the GREATEST forts and a good pillow too." The last part was said as she flopped onto her back and rested her head upon his legs. See? She was right.

Oooooooh, Davet! "Theater dude! How is he doing?"
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Heeeeeeeeeeeey, Keigh!!! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
As much as Keighley did know, she knew that she didn't know everything. And whatever it was that Jude was holding back from telling her this time, it was big. Crushing. Her brother was crumbling right before her very eyes and there was only so much that she could do.. but Keighley Morgan Anders never backed down and she was never going to give in. No matter what it took she would find a way to help pull Jude back from whatever it was that was holding him down.

Cue absolute beaming smile. "I knew it!" The blonde giggled. "I always said that I was the favorite." Being the best, didn't mean the favorite but shhhhhhh, that's how she was going to see it for this minute in time. "Juuuuuuuuuude, I like being in here with you. You make the GREATEST forts and a good pillow too." The last part was said as she flopped onto her back and rested her head upon his legs. See? She was right.

Oooooooh, Davet! "Theater dude! How is he doing?"


Jude liked to think that Keigh was the strongest of the Anders’ siblings. Perhaps it was her innocence in which she saw the world, or because she was just simply the best in terms of personality, especially with her patience. She certainly was a Hufflepuff in this way.

And how could he not smile at THAT reaction? Didn’t he have the most adorable baby sister EVER? Jude had no favourite because his three siblings were great in their own way and he adored them all equally. Her next set of words overwhelmed him and sort of choked him up so that he was silent for a moment. Yeah, he’d been in a mellow, sad mood for a bit so it didn’t take a lot for him to get choked up these days. “I love you a ton,’’ Jude replied eventually. “Really, I’d rather have you as my shadow for the rest of my life.” Only thing was, they were both going to have their own careers later and maybe Keigh would get too busy for him and…

Don’t go there, Jude told himself.

Recently, he’d just been thinking about how everyone he cared about would drift away from him. These were not pleasant thoughts.

“Theater dude,’’ the boy replied with a chuckle. “He’s great. Working hard as ever to be a successful actor.’’ Jude missed Davet’s company; the other boy had become a close friend of his. “I think he misses competing with Reagan when she’s here at Hogwarts.’’ He chuckled again. “What do you think of him?” Jude asked curiously.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default Juuuuuuuuuude! :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Being the youngest of the Anders clan meant that sometimes she didn't always understand everything that was going on with her siblings. Not that she didn't do her hardest to try, pour her entire heart and soul into always being there for her brothers and sister. Their happiness was her happiness.

It was okay that Jude didn't agree with her knowing she was his favorite. She knew she was. His secret was safe with her. "I love you a ton, a ton!", Keigh giggled, sitting up to wrap her brother in a great big hug. "I can handle that. I like being your shadow." That meant she got to spend even more time with her bestest friend!

"Yesssssss! I made you laugh! I win!" Keighley smiled joining in with Jude's laughter. There was no game to win here obviously but she had taken it upon herself lately to make sure Jude smiled and laughed as much as possible. Laughter was medicine for the soul. "I'm sure he's practicing super hard, Reagan always says it comes naturally but I don't really know about that because she still practices lots, right?" She nodded. "I think he's really nice. His competitiveness keeps Reagan busy," she giggled.
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 11:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Swee- wait for it - test bby sister, Keeeeeigh!!! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Being the youngest of the Anders clan meant that sometimes she didn't always understand everything that was going on with her siblings. Not that she didn't do her hardest to try, pour her entire heart and soul into always being there for her brothers and sister. Their happiness was her happiness.

It was okay that Jude didn't agree with her knowing she was his favorite. She knew she was. His secret was safe with her. "I love you a ton, a ton!", Keigh giggled, sitting up to wrap her brother in a great big hug. "I can handle that. I like being your shadow." That meant she got to spend even more time with her bestest friend!

"Yesssssss! I made you laugh! I win!" Keighley smiled joining in with Jude's laughter. There was no game to win here obviously but she had taken it upon herself lately to make sure Jude smiled and laughed as much as possible. Laughter was medicine for the soul. "I'm sure he's practicing super hard, Reagan always says it comes naturally but I don't really know about that because she still practices lots, right?" She nodded. "I think he's really nice. His competitiveness keeps Reagan busy," she giggled.


Keigh definitely held a special place in his heart. Yes, she always had but at present? Jude felt nothing but love and gratitude for her since she was simply letting him be rather than forcing him to do anything his heart just wasn't into at the moment. “So you love me two tons then,” the older Hufflepuff remarked happily. Without hesitation, he put an arm around her and rested his head on top of hers. Keighley was such a real life teddy bear and she gave the best snuggles, aside from Ned. It was settled then! Keigh would be his shadow. “I’ll take you on all my future tours and concerts. We’ll go sightseeing all over the world, eat all the exotic foods and do whatever you want. What do you think of that?”

Oh? That had been her goal? Jude really could not say he was surprised. “Yes, you did. Ice cream later as your reward?” They could always head down to the kitchen and he could watch his sister eat because he still didn’t have much of an appetite. “Rea certainly practices a lot. I’d like to say that she and Davet both give it their all.” Yep. Jude KNEW that these two were going to be very famous in the acting industry. The boy smiled as Keigh giggled. Such a cute one she had! “It does. That can work out for both their benefits since it’ll push them to do better.” Jude showed Keigh the letter. “Davet likes me. As in more than friends,’’ he explained abruptly. “That’s why I was asking your opinion, Keigh. I like him too but only platonically because... because of Evan.” He paused a bit, thinking of Davet and that perfect head of hair of his. “He and I get along really well; we see the world in the same way. And we flirt with each other a lot.” Involuntarily, Jude smiled as he flashbacked to his and Davet’s countless flirtings. “Anyway. During the summer at one point when I was overwhelmed, he was the first person I wanted to see. I DID go to see him actually. And now? I miss his company terribly.” Jude wanted to go ice skating with him, wanted to hold his hand, wanted to flirt with him and thinking about all of this, Jude confused himself in the process. “Keigh… does that make me seem as though I’m only using Davet to make myself feel better?"
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default Besssssssstest Big Brother, Jude!!! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Huh? Two to- Ohhhhhh! Ah-hahahah! Keigh saw what he had done there. Cute, Jude. Real cute. Yet another reason why she loved her big brother so much. "Well.. yes, if you want to put it in simple terms buuuuuut my way sounds much better." the younger Hufflepuff giggled. Wiggling herself closer into his side, she relaxed there comfortably. Snuggle-time! "Yesssss!" There was no way she would turn that down! Not now, not ever! "Rea might get upset if you take only me though." So chances were she would have to share the spot-light with her big sister too but that was okay. It was going to be epic!

"ICE CREAM!" That was a yes. Could he tell that was a yes? They would have all of the ice cream together and it would be great. Just like old time because she was the best at cheering him up. Keigh nodded. "And surely all of that practicing will make them great." Reagan was going to be a star one day, that much she was sure. Davet likely would be too. The letter was taken and read once, then again more slowly before passed back to Jude with a bright smile. "It sounds like he really misses you a lot." It seemed very sweet to her, like a good friend missing a friend or maybe she was missing something?

That. That right there was what she had been missing! Davet liked Jude! As in liked liked him! As much as she wanted to squeal and flail about, she didn't. She knew he liked Evan and the confirmation on that was yet still confirmed as Jude continued to speak. The third year didn't say not a single word as her big bro poured out his heart to her. What she did do was wrap her arms around him tightly, hugging him for all that she was worth until he was finished talking and she had had a moment to think. "No, I don't think that's what you're doing at all.. and you know why I think that? Because you're not that kind of person no matter how you're feeling. Even if deep down you're still hurting, that doesn't mean you can't get to know Davet better and enjoy his company because you both have a lot in common, right? As long as you're being honest with him... I think it's okay?" She was thirteen and this wasn't her area of expertise at ALLLLLLLLL. What did she know about love and crushes? Not a thing. What she did know though was Jude was the sweetest person she knew and he would never hurt anyone.
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 05:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Keigh's the sweetest Anders tho :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Huh? Two to- Ohhhhhh! Ah-hahahah! Keigh saw what he had done there. Cute, Jude. Real cute. Yet another reason why she loved her big brother so much. "Well.. yes, if you want to put it in simple terms buuuuuut my way sounds much better." the younger Hufflepuff giggled. Wiggling herself closer into his side, she relaxed there comfortably. Snuggle-time! "Yesssss!" There was no way she would turn that down! Not now, not ever! "Rea might get upset if you take only me though." So chances were she would have to share the spot-light with her big sister too but that was okay. It was going to be epic!

"ICE CREAM!" That was a yes. Could he tell that was a yes? They would have all of the ice cream together and it would be great. Just like old time because she was the best at cheering him up. Keigh nodded. "And surely all of that practicing will make them great." Reagan was going to be a star one day, that much she was sure. Davet likely would be too. The letter was taken and read once, then again more slowly before passed back to Jude with a bright smile. "It sounds like he really misses you a lot." It seemed very sweet to her, like a good friend missing a friend or maybe she was missing something?

That. That right there was what she had been missing! Davet liked Jude! As in liked liked him! As much as she wanted to squeal and flail about, she didn't. She knew he liked Evan and the confirmation on that was yet still confirmed as Jude continued to speak. The third year didn't say not a single word as her big bro poured out his heart to her. What she did do was wrap her arms around him tightly, hugging him for all that she was worth until he was finished talking and she had had a moment to think. "No, I don't think that's what you're doing at all.. and you know why I think that? Because you're not that kind of person no matter how you're feeling. Even if deep down you're still hurting, that doesn't mean you can't get to know Davet better and enjoy his company because you both have a lot in common, right? As long as you're being honest with him... I think it's okay?" She was thirteen and this wasn't her area of expertise at ALLLLLLLLL. What did she know about love and crushes? Not a thing. What she did know though was Jude was the sweetest person she knew and he would never hurt anyone.


Jude thought his ‘two ton’ phrase was pretty genius. He loved watching Keigh react to it too. Watching her be so bouncy and happy made him happy. She was exactly who he needed to be around. “That’s fine,’’ he said, laughing. “We can stick with yours.” As for these snuggle moments? No one gave snuggles better than his baby sister. Jude kept an arm around her and he squished her a bit when she enthusiastically replied to him. “Great! We’ll have a ton of fun, I just know it.” This gave him something to look forward to in the future. “True. We’ll take her with us. But only sometimes,’’ the boy remarked, his lips twitching ever so slightly. “I imagine when she’s famous she’ll have lots of movies occupying her time anyway.” He may have said that nonchalantly but his biggest fear was that he and his siblings drift apart in the future.

Merlin! How could he not laugh at Keigh’s reactions? She was so cute and adorable and gosh, he loved her so much! He would make sure to get her all the flavours she possibly could have. “They will be, and I can’t wait to see that.” Jude wished that Davet would have more confidence in himself about that though. The fifth year took back the letter, his gaze moving back to the words which made him feel so warm. Not to mention Davet had held this bit of paper at one point and that brought Jude an additional piece of comfort.

When Keigh wrapped him the the most comforting hug ever, Jude didn’t hesitate to simply let go in her arms. He felt like he was falling apart but at the same time he was being kept together by his sister. His eyes welled up as Keigh offered him advice and reassuring words. “Thanks, Keigh. That means a lot.” Jude brushed at his eyes. “I don’t want Dav to like me even more because what if I can’t like him back as much as he deserves?” He was silent for a moment as he reflected on all the times he spent with Davet. Those were moments he had enjoyed so much; every bit of it. “I’ll be honest with him about everything. I’ll tell him about Evan soon but I think I want to tell him about us face to face, so over the Christmas holidays.” Jude sighed softly. “Things were so much easier when I hadn’t been in love with someone who can’t love me back. I wish I could just flip a switch and my feelings would turn off. All of them.”
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 12:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

In Keighley's eyes, Jude was a genius. Not only because he was older or her brother either. More so because he was epic and that's just how she felt about it and no one or anything was going to change her mind. "We'll have the best time. You can show me everything." Keigh smiled up at him. There was no doubt in her mind that Jude was going to be famous too. "Well yeah but I bet anything that you're going to be famous too and be super busy with your dancing."

"Don't you worry, we'll see it. I'll get to see it all. Each of you becoming huge names known all over the place." It was going to happen. She felt it deep down. Jude, Reagan, Davey, they were all too good at what they did not to become big stars.

No, no.. please don't cry... if he cried than she was going to cry too. The younger blonde hugged Jude even tighter as he began talking once more. "You won't really know unless you try, right? We can't control how we feel or who we feel things for but we can try not to let it destroy us. If you were able to shut everything off.. you wouldn't know how much I love you. You wouldn't get to enjoy all the fun we have together anymore.. do you really want that?"

__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2022, 07:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Keigh :')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
In Keighley's eyes, Jude was a genius. Not only because he was older or her brother either. More so because he was epic and that's just how she felt about it and no one or anything was going to change her mind. "We'll have the best time. You can show me everything." Keigh smiled up at him. There was no doubt in her mind that Jude was going to be famous too. "Well yeah but I bet anything that you're going to be famous too and be super busy with your dancing."

"Don't you worry, we'll see it. I'll get to see it all. Each of you becoming huge names known all over the place." It was going to happen. She felt it deep down. Jude, Reagan, Davey, they were all too good at what they did not to become big stars.

No, no.. please don't cry... if he cried than she was going to cry too. The younger blonde hugged Jude even tighter as he began talking once more. "You won't really know unless you try, right? We can't control how we feel or who we feel things for but we can try not to let it destroy us. If you were able to shut everything off.. you wouldn't know how much I love you. You wouldn't get to enjoy all the fun we have together anymore.. do you really want that?"


Jude thought that KEIGH was the genius. She always gave some of the best advice. And she definitely was a whiz at helping everyone get through rough patches. Perhaps that’s why he needed her so much; her personality was perfect for his mood unlike Reagan’s tough, no- nonsense one. “We will.” Jude returned her smile, even if it wasn’t as bubbly as hers. Even though he hadn’t thought of it much, one of his goals was indeed to be famous. Maybe even rich so that he would be able to provide for his parents and siblings and the future kids he planned to adopt. “Dancing and piano playing,’’ he remarked, thinking of the future. A future where Keigh was still very much involved in his life. As were Rea, Ko and their parents.

“You’ll be my guest at all the events. But Keigh, have you decided what YOU want to do after Hogwarts?” This baby sister of his, this precious soul rarely talked of herself. It was always about others. This was why Jude always thought she was the best of all the Anders'.

The older Hufflepuff wasn’t going to cry; he had no energy for it. In any case, he had cried enough over the last few months. He squished Keigh as she hugged him even tighter. Really, Keighley Morgan Anders gave the best hugs. Jude nodded. “I’ll try. I’ll really try, partially for you.” Because her advice made sense and he wanted her to be happy that he was happy. Despite himself, the boy smiled. “I suppose not. On days when I’m not feeling optimistic, I’ll need you to change that like you did just now. I’m feeling a little better. Thank you, Keigh. You have no idea how much I adore you.”
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 12:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Little did Jude know, Keighley was winging it with all of her advice. She was simply speaking from the heart as most of these important matters of relationships, crushes and love hadn't taken hold of her as of yet. Which probably was really all for the best since she was so focused on helping Jude with his troubles. "Dancing and playing piano, how could I forget." Keigh smiled and nodded. Everyone's future looked so bright.

"I'll be right there up front at every single one." Nothing could ever keep her away. Huh? Her? How had this become about her? The young badger tilted her head at her brother and smiled again. "I have jiu jitsu and the guitar but otherwise I haven't really decided what I want to do..." Her love of both of those things was strong but was it enough to make a career out of? This she wasn't sure of right now.

Oh, she knew he was going to try. Because she wasn't about to allow him to give up. "Not only for me but for yourself too. I'll be there for you always, Jude." Keigh smiled back at him, resting her head against his. "You're welcome." SQUISH! If anyone adored anyone right now, it was her that adored him.
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 11:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Keigh the Wise! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Little did Jude know, Keighley was winging it with all of her advice. She was simply speaking from the heart as most of these important matters of relationships, crushes and love hadn't taken hold of her as of yet. Which probably was really all for the best since she was so focused on helping Jude with his troubles. "Dancing and playing piano, how could I forget." Keigh smiled and nodded. Everyone's future looked so bright.

"I'll be right there up front at every single one." Nothing could ever keep her away. Huh? Her? How had this become about her? The young badger tilted her head at her brother and smiled again. "I have jiu jitsu and the guitar but otherwise I haven't really decided what I want to do..." Her love of both of those things was strong but was it enough to make a career out of? This she wasn't sure of right now.

Oh, she knew he was going to try. Because she wasn't about to allow him to give up. "Not only for me but for yourself too. I'll be there for you always, Jude." Keigh smiled back at him, resting her head against his. "You're welcome." SQUISH! If anyone adored anyone right now, it was her that adored him.


Perhaps it was because she was speaking from the heart that made Keigh’s advices so genuine and sensible. Jude really meant it when he said that he was sorry for dumping all of this on her. In reality? It probably was a good thing that he did. Keigh was exactly whom he needed to be around. He chuckled now. Yes, being a pianist and a dancer were exactly what he was aiming for. Later on, he’d get into choreography. And when he retired, there would be that school which would have his full attention, the school which he, Keigh, Rea and Koen planned to start. “You’d better be. You’re going to be one of my biggest fans, I just know it.” Along with his family and Davet. He smiled down at the younger Hufflepuff. “That’s okay. You don’t have to figure things out now.” It had been the same advice he had offered Evan not so long ago. “Whatever you choose to do, you know I’ll be there for you.” Every single step of the way.

“For myself as well,’’ Jude echoed, fully agreeing with Keighley Morgan Anders the Wise. “There’s no one better to have at my side.” The boy meant that. Keigh had transformed his mood and no doubt he would need her to help him with that in the days to come. “Do you think you’d mind if I tried to catch a snooze? I didn’t sleep well last night…” Maybe for an hour? He kept waking up after ten or fifteen minutes. “And maybe after we could head to the kitchen to grab that ice cream?” Plus, he’d have to reply to Davet’s letter which he would do either today or tomorrow. Just… allow him to read the said letter once more because Davet’s words were making him smile more than usual.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 01:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keighley loved having these talked with Jude. The kind of talks that started out with a clear purpose but eventually trail off into many different topics. These were great because it covered so many things. "One of?! I am your biggest fan and I always will be." No one would ever root harder for him that she does. "I know but it would be nice to know what direction I wanted to go in like you and Rea." If she knew what she wanted to do now then she could focus in on that and make the most of her talents.

"That's better." Cue a small squish from this blonde. "I'll always be at your side." Brother and sister. "Go on and get some sleep. I think I'll stay right here and relax too and whenever you're ready you can let me know." She wasn't missing out on ice cream. That was not a chance she would be taking.
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: She'll always be his fave <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Keighley loved having these talked with Jude. The kind of talks that started out with a clear purpose but eventually trail off into many different topics. These were great because it covered so many things. "One of?! I am your biggest fan and I always will be." No one would ever root harder for him that she does. "I know but it would be nice to know what direction I wanted to go in like you and Rea." If she knew what she wanted to do now then she could focus in on that and make the most of her talents.

"That's better." Cue a small squish from this blonde. "I'll always be at your side." Brother and sister. "Go on and get some sleep. I think I'll stay right here and relax too and whenever you're ready you can let me know." She wasn't missing out on ice cream. That was not a chance she would be taking.


Okay, okay.

He stood corrected. But he immediately went into one of those feelsy moods of his. “I’ll make sure everyone knows that you are,” he replied softly and happily. Honestly, everyone should have a sister like Keighley; Jude didn’t know what he did to deserve her but he was thankful that she came along in his life. “Don’t worry about that. You’ll figure it out. Sometime, you’ll do just that when you least expect it.” Jude wasn’t worried for he had the utmost confidence in this little ball of sunshine at his side.

As long as Keigh didn’t leave, he’d get a snooze. That would be all he needed to feel recharged, at least partially. And maybe he would get some ice cream too? It was sort of hot out and he hoped his appetite would relent for a bit. Jude squished his sister then rested his head on her shoulder more comfortably. "Sounds like the perfect plan." Sure, there were many pillows around but her shoulder was equally perfect as a head rest. Before he knew it, the older Hufflepuff had drifted off and was dreaming of a beach.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 07:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,922

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vasco Bakari Thanatos (#5a4341)
Ravenclaw
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

An immediate grin spread across her lips. "That's much better. Don't ever forget it either, okay?" It was very important to her that he knew just how firmly she stood at his side. How much she truly believed in him. As for her future, she knew that Jude was right. "I hope so. Thanks, Jude." She smiled.

There was no reason for her to be going anywhere. Ice cream was involved after all! Kidding. Ice cream was important but her brother came first. If a nap was what he needed then they weren't going anywhere. Keighley lightly snuggled herself into several of the pillows and gently tilted her head upon Jude's as he slept. A short nap actually sounded rather nice.
__________________
Kolyander is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215