sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 315 users online including...
ThePastelBookworm , Angel of Music , SarcasticStrawberry , Hey Ju , HOPEendures , 2111jen , oh its Erik ok

10 members
305 guests.

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North End > Paradise Piercings & Tattoos


Paradise Piercings & Tattoos Get inked, get pierced, or just come in for a taste of Paradise.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-07-2012, 08:09 AM
PatInTheHat PatInTheHat is offline
 
Default Tattoo Parlor


As you step into the tattoo parlor, where the ink and piercing magic happens, the first thing you'll notice are the warm, brightly painted peach walls. The Paradise theme has clearly continued on into this room, as there are various examples of tattoo art (credit to Dory Dane, Paradise shopkeeper) hanging in frames around the wall, spaced out next to similarly framed tribal masks. Ferns and pots of big green palms fill the two free corners of the room, lending a peaceful green vibe to the whole place.

Relaxing, calm, somewhat tropical music filters into your ears as you walk on in and continue check out the clean and tidy room. The music is to hopefully relax costumers in case they are nervous... though really, with a shop this new and nice, what do you have to fear?

Your sharp eyes should notice a padded, black-blue table standing in the middle of the room. Matching black padded rolly chairs for the tattoo artists and a stainless steel tray which can roll in any direction are pushed close to the wall. When not in use, the tattoo needles are covered in sterilized bags; gloves, inks and chemicals are organized nearby on top of a solid, clean black table. A an overhead mirror with built-in lamp swings out from a matching corner washstand so that the customers can see what the assistant or shopkeeper are doing. Above the washstand's sink are cabinets with a glass window and inside the cabinets are various bottles of cleaning supplies.

After you lay down on the padded central table, shopkeeper Dory Dane (MadMadamMalfoy) will explain the tattooing procedure and what they will do. If you're nervous, it is best to say it before rather than during the inking, for it is nothing to be ashamed of. Even people who already have numerous tattoos still feel a bit nervous when getting a new tattoo.

Just lay back, relax, and please, do not move around. Excessive screaming or chatting only makes the artist's job that much more difficult and increases the likelihood that your tattoo will be messed up.

Those getting piercings can take a seat in the black, padded, squishy, and elevated chair closer to the washstand. The supplies for ear piercings are kept in a cabinet above the table of ink supplies. Don't be nervous for your piercing though! The pain lasts an instant but the piercing should last a lifetime.

ooc: You should only be posting here AFTER you have posted and been helped at the Customer Corner.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #501 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS

SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East End
Posts: 9,235

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nomi Caplan
Daily Prophet
Default Sorry for the short reply
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory entered the tattoo parlor, pushing her cart full of supplies in front of her. She saw Helena already waiting for her and gave the other woman a reassuring smile as she started to unpack her inks, alcohol, vaseline, and a few other supplies. "The tattoo process is fairly simple," she said, beginning the little spiel that she gave everybody who came in to her tattoo parlor. "First, I clean the area with alcohol, and after that dries, I trace the design with this black pencil -" She pulled a pencil out of a drawer in her cart and held it up.

"Then, I put vaseline over it to help the needle move better," she continued. "That's when the fun part starts..." And by "fun part", she meant the actual inking. She placed a few vials of ink on a tray beside the chair. "This is a special magical ink that makes moving tattoos; I make it myself." Now that they had all the boring details out of the way, they could get started... assuming Helena didn't have any questions about the process. "That sound good?"
Helena nodded with a smile on her face as Dory discussed the process of the tattooing with her. After Dory had finished, the woman said, "Start whenever you are ready." Helena had been dying to do this. She was wondering what her sister would think of her body modification.
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:31 AM   #502 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,850

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Helena nodded with a smile on her face as Dory discussed the process of the tattooing with her. After Dory had finished, the woman said, "Start whenever you are ready." Helena had been dying to do this. She was wondering what her sister would think of her body modification.
Dory grinned, nodding in reply to Helena. Time to get down to business! She picked up her bottle of alcohol and a cotton ball. "Okay, here comes the alcohol... it might be a little cold." She carefully cleaned the area on Helena's left arm. When she was done, she waved a braceleted hand to clear the fumes. "Stuff smells terrible, but it gets the job done."

After giving it a minute or two to dry, she aimed the cotton ball into the trash with her wand and picked up her pencil. "So, is this your first tattoo?" she asked as she carefully traced the design of the serpent; its tail, body, head eyes, and tongue. She paid careful attention to the scales, making sure each one stood out. When she was done, she replaced the pencil and picked up a jar of vaseline, gently coating the design. "Are you ready for the inking?" she asked. She always liked to give her clients fair warning before she used the needle.
__________________
A monster, were they right? Has the dark in me finally come to light?

Am I a monster full of rage Nowhere to go but on a rampage? _____________
______________________________***** Or am I just a monster in a cage?
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:38 AM   #503 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS

SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East End
Posts: 9,235

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nomi Caplan
Daily Prophet
Default
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory grinned, nodding in reply to Helena. Time to get down to business! She picked up her bottle of alcohol and a cotton ball. "Okay, here comes the alcohol... it might be a little cold." She carefully cleaned the area on Helena's left arm. When she was done, she waved a braceleted hand to clear the fumes. "Stuff smells terrible, but it gets the job done."

After giving it a minute or two to dry, she aimed the cotton ball into the trash with her wand and picked up her pencil. "So, is this your first tattoo?" she asked as she carefully traced the design of the serpent; its tail, body, head eyes, and tongue. She paid careful attention to the scales, making sure each one stood out. When she was done, she replaced the pencil and picked up a jar of vaseline, gently coating the design. "Are you ready for the inking?" she asked. She always liked to give her clients fair warning before she used the needle.

Tiny goosebumps appeared on Helena's arm as Dory cleaned the area with the alcohol. "It is my first tattoo. I've been wanting one for ages but I've always been too busy with my work." Helena watched as Dory drew the design. "I'm ready for the inking!"
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:52 PM   #504 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,850

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post

Tiny goosebumps appeared on Helena's arm as Dory cleaned the area with the alcohol. "It is my first tattoo. I've been wanting one for ages but I've always been too busy with my work." Helena watched as Dory drew the design. "I'm ready for the inking!"
Dory didn't really think anything of it when goosebumps appeared on Helena's arm; it was nothing she hadn't seen before. She kept her attention focused on her work, but the other woman's words got a smile from her. "Congrats on your first tattoo! I remember my first one," she said, removing her left arm from her hoodie to reveal a little blue cartoon fish swimming up her arm. She didn't expect Helena to get the connection between the fish and her name - or her nickname anyway. Most of her Wizarding clients didn't, but it was still fun to show off. "I snuck out and got it on my seventeenth birthday. Dad wasn't happy about it..." She realized she was rambling and changed the subject. "Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?"

Her smile grew as Helena said she was ready for the inking.
She liked her attitude! "That's the spirit!" she said, picking up her tool. "Okay, here it comes..." She gave Helena a minute to brace herself before she began outlining the serpent's body. She moved on to the eyes, tongue, and fangs, then proceeded to ink each individual scale; the scales were slow, tedious work, but Dory was never one to skimp on the details. When she was finished, she set her needle down and picked up a different one to fill in the COLOR. "Need a break before I fill it in?" She asked.
__________________
A monster, were they right? Has the dark in me finally come to light?

Am I a monster full of rage Nowhere to go but on a rampage? _____________
______________________________***** Or am I just a monster in a cage?
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 03:52 AM   #505 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS

SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East End
Posts: 9,235

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nomi Caplan
Daily Prophet
Default
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory didn't really think anything of it when goosebumps appeared on Helena's arm; it was nothing she hadn't seen before. She kept her attention focused on her work, but the other woman's words got a smile from her. "Congrats on your first tattoo! I remember my first one," she said, removing her left arm from her hoodie to reveal a little blue cartoon fish swimming up her arm. She didn't expect Helena to get the connection between the fish and her name - or her nickname anyway. Most of her Wizarding clients didn't, but it was still fun to show off. "I snuck out and got it on my seventeenth birthday. Dad wasn't happy about it..." She realized she was rambling and changed the subject. "Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?"

Her smile grew as Helena said she was ready for the inking.
She liked her attitude! "That's the spirit!" she said, picking up her tool. "Okay, here it comes..." She gave Helena a minute to brace herself before she began outlining the serpent's body. She moved on to the eyes, tongue, and fangs, then proceeded to ink each individual scale; the scales were slow, tedious work, but Dory was never one to skimp on the details. When she was finished, she set her needle down and picked up a different one to fill in the COLOR. "Need a break before I fill it in?" She asked.
Helena smiled at Dory's tattoo. "I think it looks very cool. I think my late Muggle brother-law mentioned that it from some kids movie. I don't recall the name." Helena's eyes sparkled as Dory changed the subject. "I own a bakery called Helena's Homemade Heaven which specialises in magical food. One bite and you're levitating a bit off the ground. It only lasts for a few seconds."

As Dory began tattooing Helena, the client sat in the chair without moving and she shook her head when she was asked if she needed a break. "I've dealt with worse pain before. In fact, tattooing is pain-free compared to what I've been through."
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:34 AM   #506 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,850

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Helena smiled at Dory's tattoo. "I think it looks very cool. I think my late Muggle brother-law mentioned that it from some kids movie. I don't recall the name." Helena's eyes sparkled as Dory changed the subject. "I own a bakery called Helena's Homemade Heaven which specialises in magical food. One bite and you're levitating a bit off the ground. It only lasts for a few seconds."

As Dory began tattooing Helena, the client sat in the chair without moving and she shook her head when she was asked if she needed a break. "I've dealt with worse pain before. In fact, tattooing is pain-free compared to what I've been through."
Dory returned Helena's smile. "Thanks!" she replied. Her eyes widened a bit at what was said next. Oh, so she did know it... well, sort of. She nodded, though her expression changed at the mention of Helena's brother in law. "Oh, sorry about your brother in law. You're right, though; it's from Finding Nemo. It was meant to be sorta a joke. The fish's name is Dory, and that's my nickname... it's short for Adora, but that's a stupid, girly name. I always hated it!" Was she rambling? Probably so. Okay, she was going to shut up now...

Oh, so Helena ran a bakery. "That sounds like a fun job!" Dory said. "I'm jealous of your skills - I can't bake to save my life!" Why did the name of that bakery sound familiar? "Did you have a booth at the Taste of Wizarding London event we had a few months back?" she asked. She seemed to remember a booth that sold turnovers that made people levitate...

The rainbow-haired Californian nodded when Helena said she didn't need a break. Somehow she didn't think she would! She smiled, picking up a few vials of green ink, and turned back to her work. She carefully filled in each of the serpent's scales with varying shades of green, finishing at the tail where she embedded her trademark double Ds in the scales. "And it's done!" she said triumphantly, stepping back so Helena could get a look at the green serpent casually slithering up her arm. "I'll have to cover it up with a bandage before you leave, but you're welcome to take a look first..."
__________________
A monster, were they right? Has the dark in me finally come to light?

Am I a monster full of rage Nowhere to go but on a rampage? _____________
______________________________***** Or am I just a monster in a cage?
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:06 AM   #507 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS

SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East End
Posts: 9,235

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nomi Caplan
Daily Prophet
Default
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory returned Helena's smile. "Thanks!" she replied. Her eyes widened a bit at what was said next. Oh, so she did know it... well, sort of. She nodded, though her expression changed at the mention of Helena's brother in law. "Oh, sorry about your brother in law. You're right, though; it's from Finding Nemo. It was meant to be sorta a joke. The fish's name is Dory, and that's my nickname... it's short for Adora, but that's a stupid, girly name. I always hated it!" Was she rambling? Probably so. Okay, she was going to shut up now...

Oh, so Helena ran a bakery. "That sounds like a fun job!" Dory said. "I'm jealous of your skills - I can't bake to save my life!" Why did the name of that bakery sound familiar? "Did you have a booth at the Taste of Wizarding London event we had a few months back?" she asked. She seemed to remember a booth that sold turnovers that made people levitate...

The rainbow-haired Californian nodded when Helena said she didn't need a break. Somehow she didn't think she would! She smiled, picking up a few vials of green ink, and turned back to her work. She carefully filled in each of the serpent's scales with varying shades of green, finishing at the tail where she embedded her trademark double Ds in the scales. "And it's done!" she said triumphantly, stepping back so Helena could get a look at the green serpent casually slithering up her arm. "I'll have to cover it up with a bandage before you leave, but you're welcome to take a look first..."
"Thanks. My niece Daisy who is a Hufflepuff fourth-year at Hogwarts found out about her father's death via Owl Post during the Opening Feast. Personally, I think she should have been told in person but that's me."

Helena smiled when Dory revealed her proper first name. "I think Adora sounds like a cool name!"

When Dory mentioned Helena's bakery, she smiled and nodded. "I did have a booth at the Taste of Wizarding London event."

Once the tattoo was completed, Helena had a look at it, beaming with delight as the serpent slithered up her arm. "You have done an amazing job!"
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:45 AM   #508 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,850

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
"Thanks. My niece Daisy who is a Hufflepuff fourth-year at Hogwarts found out about her father's death via Owl Post during the Opening Feast. Personally, I think she should have been told in person but that's me."

Helena smiled when Dory revealed her proper first name. "I think Adora sounds like a cool name!"

When Dory mentioned Helena's bakery, she smiled and nodded. "I did have a booth at the Taste of Wizarding London event."

Once the tattoo was completed, Helena had a look at it, beaming with delight as the serpent slithered up her arm. "You have done an amazing job!"
Dory frowned at Helena's words. Poor kid... she couldn't imagine how hard that must've been for her. And the really scary thing was she could imagine her own family doing the same thing, well except for Grandpa and probably Angelica. "I agree; that's a terrible way to tell her!" she said. "I'd have a few choice words to say about it if anybody treated my niece, Emma, that way. She's a fifth year at Ilvermorny, about the same age as your Daisy."

Dory's mood brightened as the subject changed, and she smiled at the compliment. "Thanks," she said. She still wasn't crazy about her name, but it was nice to hear anyway. "I guess it could be worse; I just never felt like an Adora." She laughed. "I think my parents were running out of 'A' names by the time they got to me. All my sisters' names start with A." She nodded in reply to what Helena said next. "I thought I remembered seeing your booth there. I just wish I'd had more time to sample all the goodies, but, you know, duty calls." At the time, she'd been too preoccupied with her shop to visit every food stand. "Is your bakery nearby?" She'd definitely swing by sometime if it was!

Dory beamed. It always made her happy to see a satisfied customer! "Thanks!" she said. She knew that tattoo was going to look awesome since the minute Helena described what she wanted. The rainbow-haired American picked up a tube of antibiotic ointment and gently covered the newly finished tattoo with it. Then she wrapped a bandage around the area. "This needs to stay on for at least two hours so it doesn't get infected," she explained. "After you take it off, wash the area with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap. Pat it dry - don't rub! - and put more ointment on it." She reached into the top drawer of her cart and handed Helena a trial-sized tube of ointment. "Here's the same kind I used..."

Was there anything else she was leaving out? Oh, yeah- just one quick thing! "After a few days, you'll see some scabbing around the tattoo area," she went on. "This is normal - just don't scratch it! And be sure to avoid the sun for a few days; it messes with the ink. Enjoy your new tattoo!"
__________________
A monster, were they right? Has the dark in me finally come to light?

Am I a monster full of rage Nowhere to go but on a rampage? _____________
______________________________***** Or am I just a monster in a cage?
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:15 AM   #509 (permalink)


DMT & DMGS

SS Slogan Winner
Ginny's Name Sharer
Knarl
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: East End
Posts: 9,235

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daisy Eurus Swann
Fifth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie Veronica Mills
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Janis Matilda Pearl
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nomi Caplan
Daily Prophet
Default ooc: Making up where Helena's bakery is
What I feel has come and gone before

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
Dory frowned at Helena's words. Poor kid... she couldn't imagine how hard that must've been for her. And the really scary thing was she could imagine her own family doing the same thing, well except for Grandpa and probably Angelica. "I agree; that's a terrible way to tell her!" she said. "I'd have a few choice words to say about it if anybody treated my niece, Emma, that way. She's a fifth year at Ilvermorny, about the same age as your Daisy."

Dory's mood brightened as the subject changed, and she smiled at the compliment. "Thanks," she said. She still wasn't crazy about her name, but it was nice to hear anyway. "I guess it could be worse; I just never felt like an Adora." She laughed. "I think my parents were running out of 'A' names by the time they got to me. All my sisters' names start with A." She nodded in reply to what Helena said next. "I thought I remembered seeing your booth there. I just wish I'd had more time to sample all the goodies, but, you know, duty calls." At the time, she'd been too preoccupied with her shop to visit every food stand. "Is your bakery nearby?" She'd definitely swing by sometime if it was!

Dory beamed. It always made her happy to see a satisfied customer! "Thanks!" she said. She knew that tattoo was going to look awesome since the minute Helena described what she wanted. The rainbow-haired American picked up a tube of antibiotic ointment and gently covered the newly finished tattoo with it. Then she wrapped a bandage around the area. "This needs to stay on for at least two hours so it doesn't get infected," she explained. "After you take it off, wash the area with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap. Pat it dry - don't rub! - and put more ointment on it." She reached into the top drawer of her cart and handed Helena a trial-sized tube of ointment. "Here's the same kind I used..."

Was there anything else she was leaving out? Oh, yeah- just one quick thing! "After a few days, you'll see some scabbing around the tattoo area," she went on. "This is normal - just don't scratch it! And be sure to avoid the sun for a few days; it messes with the ink. Enjoy your new tattoo!"
"There are times when my sister can be a bit on the annoying side but 99.9% of the time I couldn't imagine my life without Jemma," Helena replied.

When Dory mentioned Helena's food stand, the woman nodded with a slightly disappointed look on her face. "I didn't have as many customers as I would have liked. My bakery is in Diagon Alley near Flourish and Blotts. It gets a good amount of customers especially during holidays and when there are people purchasing supplies before the start of the Hogwarts school year."

Helena listened as Dory instructed her on caring for her new tattoo and thanked the tattooist as she gave her some ointment to try. "I'll be sure to follow your advice to the letter. I'll recommend you to my friends," Helena said as she started to head for the door.
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:45 AM   #510 (permalink)

Deputy Headmaster
Moderator
Potterdom Mod



DIMC & DERP
Mooncalf
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 7,850

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gaston A. L. Marchand
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Katja A. Westergaard
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adhemar P. Ryder
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Adora "Dory" Dane
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Fiery Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
"There are times when my sister can be a bit on the annoying side but 99.9% of the time I couldn't imagine my life without Jemma," Helena replied.

When Dory mentioned Helena's food stand, the woman nodded with a slightly disappointed look on her face. "I didn't have as many customers as I would have liked. My bakery is in Diagon Alley near Flourish and Blotts. It gets a good amount of customers especially during holidays and when there are people purchasing supplies before the start of the Hogwarts school year."

Helena listened as Dory instructed her on caring for her new tattoo and thanked the tattooist as she gave her some ointment to try. "I'll be sure to follow your advice to the letter. I'll recommend you to my friends," Helena said as she started to head for the door.
Dory nodded, smiling slightly. "I know what you mean; I have two sisters myself," she said. "They drive me nuts half the time, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Eh, sisters... couldn't live with them, couldn't live without them.

Dory noticed the disappointed look on Helena's face, and she couldn't help but feel a little guilty for not visiting Helena's stand during the Taste of wizarding London event. Oh well, she was going to make it up to her now. "Yeah, I get it," she said. It was no fun when business was slow. "My shop's the other way around. I usually get more people in the off season, but then again, my shop doesn't exactly lend itself to the student demographic." She giggled a little; maybe there was something she could do to bring in more underage wizards. "Oh, yeah, I remember now!" she said, mentally placing the name of the bakery with the location "I'll swing by on my lunch break soon; somehow I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot of me!"

The rainbow-haired Cali girl beamed at Helena's next words. "Awesome!" she said, following her customer to the door. "Thanks, and I'll spread the word about your bakery. Come again anytime!"
__________________
A monster, were they right? Has the dark in me finally come to light?

Am I a monster full of rage Nowhere to go but on a rampage? _____________
______________________________***** Or am I just a monster in a cage?
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196