sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Wizarding World > Diagon Alley RPG > North End of the Street

North End of the Street Here you'll find the Leaky Cauldron, Paradise Piercings & Tattoos, Slug and Jiggers, Madame Malkins, TerrorTours, Florean Fortescue's, Quality Quidditch Supplies and Scribbulus Ever Changing Inks.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default Fountain

What might be a work of art, or is possibly what nightmares are made of, is the fountain outside the Leaky Cauldron. Large, gaudy and rather obnoxious, it is most definitely a centerpoint of the area. Built of crumbling stone, the fountain is tall and contains three tiers. Starting at the bottom, the fountain has a three-foot high wall. In the center and serving as a support beam is a water serpent that rises from the pool and to the very top. Winged cherubs with wicked looks in their eyes hang off the serpent and dragons peer from around his climbing body. If it feels like the dragons and cherubs are watching you, itís because they probably are. One cherub has been missing his head for centuries. Cherubs and dragons alike spit water in many directions, sometimes at different intervals, creating a beautiful display when sunlight catches the dancing water.

However, the fountain is not merely a great sight. Perhaps it is haunted, or maybe cursed, for the fountain has a tendency to spit water at people. Those who loiter too long may find their faces wet. Try to sit down on the edge without dropping a coin and you may find yourself doused with water. However Ė do not try to outsmart the fountain. Dropping muggle money wonít buy you any time. On the contrary, those who drop muggle coins will find themselves pelted with coins.

Oh, and just a warning. Donít try to stick your hand into the water, especially in hopes of grabbing some money from the bottom. Creepy things with tentacles would love to bathe with you.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #151 (permalink)

Newbie & Fan Fiction Mod



DMLE & DoM
Chimaera
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 30,064

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Derfael Ashburry-Hawthorne
Second Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryunosuke Hollingberry
Magical Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK|SugarQuilicious |Ĺ team house elf ♣ official cookie girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
Jonathan stared at Kurumi with a smirk stuck on his face. HE IS NOT BIASED. He wanted to still tell her but he thought if he would, he's guessing that the conversation would go nowhere else since obviously they both have opinions on their own. So let it be, yes?

Lewis... Hufflepuff... never heard of him...

Jonathan looked at her "I don't remember much but yes, i do remember him from the train" he said folding his arms. It's the only place where he met Lewis and Jonathan had no idea he liked Potions nor was tutoring Kurumi for Potions. Besides, from right now, Jonathan barely know what this Lewis person looks like.

Another no comment topic for that...

Jonathan was used to Kurumi touching his face, a lot. In fact she's the only--- oh wait, Marilyn does that a lot too but Jonathan just permits her because Marilyn liked poking Jonathan a lot. She teases him a lot too. But Jonathan's eyes shifted to her when she mentioned about the scar.

Jonathan looked away though "it's been there since i was 7" he can't even remember how he'd got it in the first place. He was too young. Plus he never really got to ask his mother the story behind the scar because it might be an uncle-related story. "This is what happens when you're the first grandson and nephew" but hey, at least now he has new cousin to take over his job, right?

Jonathan grinned as Kurumi leaned closer, was she checking out his scar or was she implying something else? Nevertheless, Jonathan touched her chin with his free hand "If you're worried about the scar, then i don't know the whole story behind it" he winked, leaning closer until their lips touched.
Kurumi cocked her head to the side trying to get a reading on what Jonathan was thinking and feeling. He had a solid poker face, most of the time, so it was sometimes hard to tell. There were instances where the corners of his lips twitched or a certain look in his eyes that gave things away, but this time it was him crossing his arms.

Oh.

Kurumi wasn't sure what to do about this term, Potions tutoring that is. She couldn't suggest that all three of them work together. That would be like leading a chicken into the dragon's den and expecting sugar cookies.

"I guess I'm just...disappointed that I never noticed it before," she blushed. Jonathan seemed to have read her mind, explaining that he didn't remember how he had gotten it, but she couldn't even remember formulating the question in her head when his hand was back on her chin, lifting her face up just a bit more. Kissing Jonathan back softly, Kurumi sighed and laced her fingers together with his other hand, just enjoying being together in this moment.

"Jonathan...I...I can't stay much longer," she whispered against his lips, eyes back to looking at him. Her father would probably come storming through soon enough with his wand drawn and ready to transfigure Jonathan into a shoe brush. She softly brushed her lips against him one more time. "I...I love...you."

and French bread.
__________________


Sing it out; Boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings..........................................
Sing it out; Girl, youíve got to be what tomorrow needs........................................
.................................................. ...For every time that they want to count you out
.......................................Use your voice every single time you open up your mouth
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:05 PM   #152 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Hinkypunk
 
Chelliephone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Zanarkand<3
Posts: 12,457

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bentley Bartholomew Moore
First Year
Default
Delody ♥ l Anashti l Chara BroOTP Sweetheart Chelleth l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy ♥ View Post
OHAI, BEST FRAAAN!!

Torin waved frantically as he approached his best friend and then gave him an awesome bromance hug. One great thing about their relationship was that Cody was a lot taller than Tammy; his fiancee was a true midget.

"And Sage the year after." He did not like the thought of his babies going off to Hogwarts. And speaking of Sage... "He spat up and I didn't have the chance to clean up yet." With a sigh, he took his wand out and did just that.
OH YAY. HUUUG from the best fran! They were the coolest. Cody knew they were. Most awesome bromance evaaaaa. Other guys could only be JEALOUS of them and their coolness. Plus...the fact that both of them had really reaaaally attractive wives...or, well, soon to be wife in Torin's case...but STILL. Savannah and Tammy were gorgeous. End of.

"And then after Sage...Brans." Wibble wibble. And then unnamed, unknown gender baby after Branson! Oh GOSH. This was coming too soon. TOO QUICKLY. Cody couldn't adapt. He just...couldn't!

You know, again, forgetting that was 8-11 years from now.

Cody snorted when his friend removed his wand to clean up the spittle, chuckling slightly before reaching for the wand. "Don't do thaaat. Spit looks good on you." SNORT.
__________________
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:20 AM   #153 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default Anyone? Please! ^.^

Ameliah sat on the edge of the fountain. It was very beautiful... in a strange way. She brushed the water with her hand, then:

SPLASH!!

Ameliah was soaked thoroughly with freezing water! She had fallen to the ground with the force of it. Coughing and sputtering, she looked around to see who had done it. She didn't see a guilty face. Suddenly the fountain seemed much less pretty... Great, I can't even use magic to get dry, she realized. Ameliah shook her head to get some of the water out of her hair and ears. Whoever invented that is a git....
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:22 AM   #154 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah sat on the edge of the fountain. It was very beautiful... in a strange way. She brushed the water with her hand, then:

SPLASH!!

Ameliah was soaked thoroughly with freezing water! She had fallen to the ground with the force of it. Coughing and sputtering, she looked around to see who had done it. She didn't see a guilty face. Suddenly the fountain seemed much less pretty... Great, I can't even use magic to get dry, she realized. Ameliah shook her head to get some of the water out of her hair and ears. Whoever invented that is a git....
Minerva walked up behind Ameliah laughing. " I couldn't have pushed you in any better." she was laughing hard at her friend. "You ok?"
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:31 AM   #155 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva walked up behind Ameliah laughing. " I couldn't have pushed you in any better." she was laughing hard at her friend. "You ok?"
Ameliah whipped around to see Minnie. "I'm okay, though I'm sure if you pushed me in something even worse would happen..." she said eyeing the fountain bottom warily. Yes, there did seem to be some tentacles of some sort. "Last time I'm sitting there!" she said while trying to wring herself dry.
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #156 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah whipped around to see Minnie. "I'm okay, though I'm sure if you pushed me in something even worse would happen..." she said eyeing the fountain bottom warily. Yes, there did seem to be some tentacles of some sort. "Last time I'm sitting there!" she said while trying to wring herself dry.
Minerva sat down on a bench. "I wouldn't push you in. I like you for now." she giggled at her friend. "So what's going on?"
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:40 AM   #157 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva sat down on a bench. "I wouldn't push you in. I like you for now." she giggled at her friend. "So what's going on?"
Well. Bench looks safer than the fountain... right? As Ameliah sat down, one last gush of water squirted her in the face. "Ughh." she sputtered. "Not really a lot. Mel has highlights now. They're purple! It's so adorable!"
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:50 AM   #158 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Well. Bench looks safer than the fountain... right? As Ameliah sat down, one last gush of water squirted her in the face. "Ughh." she sputtered. "Not really a lot. Mel has highlights now. They're purple! It's so adorable!"
Minerva looked at Mel "Cute Mel" she smiled and felt something move in her bag. "Oh Mel I want you to meet Bouncers." The purple fluff jumped out of the bag onto Min's lap.
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #159 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva looked at Mel "Cute Mel" she smiled and felt something move in her bag. "Oh Mel I want you to meet Bouncers." The purple fluff jumped out of the bag onto Min's lap.
Ameliah squealed. "Oh my Guigsy!! SO CUTE!!!!" she pet Bouncers happily. Mel immediatly took a liking to Minerva's puff and rolled towards her/him. "LOOK! Mel has the same color highlights as Bouncers' fur color!!" she squealed again.
__________________

Last edited by sweetpinkpixie; 04-18-2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: please do not include OOC comments in your posts ;)
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:03 AM   #160 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah squealed. "Oh my Guigsy!! SO CUTE!!!!" she pet Bouncers happily. Mel immediatly took a liking to Minerva's puff and rolled towards her/him. "LOOK! Mel has the same color highlights as Bouncers' fur color!!" she squealed again.

(OOC: Interesting factoid! Guigsy is one of the previous guitarists from Oasis. THE MORE YOU KNOW.)
Minerva laughed at the two puffs. "I think they like each other. At least they got off on the right foot." she said teasing. "So what happened to you at the party? You were there then I didn't see you."
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #161 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva laughed at the two puffs. "I think they like each other. At least they got off on the right foot." she said teasing. "So what happened to you at the party? You were there then I didn't see you."
Ameliah laughed. "I just kind of faded... for once I actually ran out of things to say!" The two puffs did seem like they were getting along... "Well, that's a good sign. No fake identities for Mel!" she joked.
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #162 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf
 
DarkStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT - London, UK
Posts: 7,464

Ministry RPG Name:
Hudson Hawkins
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Minnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva laughed at the two puffs. "I think they like each other. At least they got off on the right foot." she said teasing. "So what happened to you at the party? You were there then I didn't see you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah laughed. "I just kind of faded... for once I actually ran out of things to say!" The two puffs did seem like they were getting along... "Well, that's a good sign. No fake identities for Mel!" she joked.


Harvey went back to the fountain.. this was one of those places that he couldnt stay away from.. as he walked upto the fountain it seemed that a certain someone couldnt also.. he walked upto the two girls "Hey girls.. hope you are getting on well with each other. Hello Bouncers" he smiled petting the little puff and then looked at Ameliah "What happened to you? Hope you didnt decide that today was a good day for swimming.. there are other places for that" he chuckled as he said this
__________________
DarkStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #163 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah laughed. "I just kind of faded... for once I actually ran out of things to say!" The two puffs did seem like they were getting along... "Well, that's a good sign. No fake identities for Mel!" she joked.
Minerva laughed "Yeah unlike someone else." she watched the puffs play. "I really like your friends, thank Call one day for me since she is the one that actually introduced me to them."
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:21 AM   #164 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default and Harvs too(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva laughed "Yeah unlike someone else." she watched the puffs play. "I really like your friends, thank Call one day for me since she is the one that actually introduced me to them."
Ameliah laughed. "I think I will!" she said with a knowing smile on her face.

Ameliah heard another familiar voice... "Hey Harvs!" she greeted. "And no, the fountain attacked me!! It was so unfair!" she whined. Her hair, which was dyed blue, was still relentlesly wet.
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:30 AM   #165 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf
 
DarkStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT - London, UK
Posts: 7,464

Ministry RPG Name:
Hudson Hawkins
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Ameliah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah laughed. "I think I will!" she said with a knowing smile on her face.

Ameliah heard another familiar voice... "Hey Harvs!" she greeted. "And no, the fountain attacked me!! It was so unfair!" she whined. Her hair, which was dyed blue, was still relentlesly wet.


Harvey laughed "The fountain attacked you? what did you do it? fountains are usually very nice.. not known for their attacks" he chuckled "Of course.. these random fountain attacks can be quite unfair.. unless you attacked it first" he chuckled .. oh he was going to have fun with this. "Too bad you cant do magic.. I am sure there is a spell out there to dry you... but for now.. the sun will do that" he said glancing at the sky
__________________
DarkStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #166 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Hey Harvs" Minnie smiled. Bouncers jumped at Harvs excited to see him. "I think your fur son wants you Harvs." she laughed. "Harvey helped me pick bouncers out and I think bouncers wants to be with Harvey more then me."
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:22 AM   #167 (permalink)
Slytherin
Billywig
 
hjhm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sean Andrew Park
Sixth Year
x4 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Hugh Leofric
Minister's Office
Default
The CAKE Monster | Mrs Tony Stark | HP: HBP fan | crazy coffee addict | Slytherin at heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi cocked her head to the side trying to get a reading on what Jonathan was thinking and feeling. He had a solid poker face, most of the time, so it was sometimes hard to tell. There were instances where the corners of his lips twitched or a certain look in his eyes that gave things away, but this time it was him crossing his arms.

Oh.

Kurumi wasn't sure what to do about this term, Potions tutoring that is. She couldn't suggest that all three of them work together. That would be like leading a chicken into the dragon's den and expecting sugar cookies.

"I guess I'm just...disappointed that I never noticed it before," she blushed. Jonathan seemed to have read her mind, explaining that he didn't remember how he had gotten it, but she couldn't even remember formulating the question in her head when his hand was back on her chin, lifting her face up just a bit more. Kissing Jonathan back softly, Kurumi sighed and laced her fingers together with his other hand, just enjoying being together in this moment.

"Jonathan...I...I can't stay much longer," she whispered against his lips, eyes back to looking at him. Her father would probably come storming through soon enough with his wand drawn and ready to transfigure Jonathan into a shoe brush. She softly brushed her lips against him one more time. "I...I love...you."

and French bread.
Disappointed? That she hasn't seen it?

Jonathan looked at her "Most people don't notice it." it was quite minute for a scar and it looked like it was barely there, thus making it unnoticeable. Jonathan guessed his mother definitely know about this scar. After all, Jonathan grew up along side his mother and Nobi rather than his father. However, his mother never mentioned it to him... not even once at all. Maybe he should ask her tonight at dinner?

Jonathan was happy to see Kurumi, in fact he's quite happy that him being away was over. He's back in London and will be back at Hogwarts anytime soon. Kissing her while holding her hand made him happy, just, and easy. It felt like time had stopped and focus with just this...

... and then when she spoke again, Jonathan frowned. Of course he understood that she had to leave, her father would not be happy if he took much of his daughter's time. "Of course" he nodded.

. . . . . .

Jonathan smiled. She said it... Right there... That was it... He felt contented... Speechless... Blushing... Jonathan held her hand tightly and stared at it while staring back at her. He permitted her to leave but, but, but, he doesn't want to let go.
hjhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #168 (permalink)

Newbie & Fan Fiction Mod



DMLE & DoM
Chimaera
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 30,064

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Derfael Ashburry-Hawthorne
Second Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryunosuke Hollingberry
Magical Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK|SugarQuilicious |Ĺ team house elf ♣ official cookie girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjhm View Post
Disappointed? That she hasn't seen it?

Jonathan looked at her "Most people don't notice it." it was quite minute for a scar and it looked like it was barely there, thus making it unnoticeable. Jonathan guessed his mother definitely know about this scar. After all, Jonathan grew up along side his mother and Nobi rather than his father. However, his mother never mentioned it to him... not even once at all. Maybe he should ask her tonight at dinner?

Jonathan was happy to see Kurumi, in fact he's quite happy that him being away was over. He's back in London and will be back at Hogwarts anytime soon. Kissing her while holding her hand made him happy, just, and easy. It felt like time had stopped and focus with just this...

... and then when she spoke again, Jonathan frowned. Of course he understood that she had to leave, her father would not be happy if he took much of his daughter's time. "Of course" he nodded.

. . . . . .

Jonathan smiled. She said it... Right there... That was it... He felt contented... Speechless... Blushing... Jonathan held her hand tightly and stared at it while staring back at her. He permitted her to leave but, but, but, he doesn't want to let go.
Most people.

Kurumi frowned that that a little. She wasn't supposed to be 'some people' when it came to him. He noticed all the little things about her, good and bad, yet she hadn't noticed this little detail. She didn't really care that others didn't notice it, she felt that she should have. "Oh..." was really all she had in reply.

Kurumi continued to stay exactly as she was. Still on her tip toes. Still with her fingers laced with his. Still with her eyes locked on his. She didn't want to lower herself, remove her hand from his, leave him. Why did their time right now have to be so short? Kurumi chewed on her lip, hearing him say 'of course,' and she blushed.

Her blush only intensified when he smiled and tightened his grip on her hand. Her eyes followed his for a moment before returning them to his face and frowned. The squeeze of her hand just now implied so much. She didn't want to leave either. Right now, like they were, could be one of the last moment like this. "I'm...going to miss you..." Again.

Kurumi frowned some more, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she did. She wasn't ready to face what was coming, with her mother. She had written Jonathan about it and his words had always calmed her...but now it was coming...soon...and she wasn't ready.

So, she dropped her hand from his and hugged him around the neck again, tightly, not wanting to let go just yet.
__________________


Sing it out; Boy, you got to see what tomorrow brings..........................................
Sing it out; Girl, youíve got to be what tomorrow needs........................................
.................................................. ...For every time that they want to count you out
.......................................Use your voice every single time you open up your mouth
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #169 (permalink)
Slytherin
Billywig
 
hjhm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sean Andrew Park
Sixth Year
x4 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Thomas Hugh Leofric
Minister's Office
Default
The CAKE Monster | Mrs Tony Stark | HP: HBP fan | crazy coffee addict | Slytherin at heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Most people.

Kurumi frowned that that a little. She wasn't supposed to be 'some people' when it came to him. He noticed all the little things about her, good and bad, yet she hadn't noticed this little detail. She didn't really care that others didn't notice it, she felt that she should have. "Oh..." was really all she had in reply.

Kurumi continued to stay exactly as she was. Still on her tip toes. Still with her fingers laced with his. Still with her eyes locked on his. She didn't want to lower herself, remove her hand from his, leave him. Why did their time right now have to be so short? Kurumi chewed on her lip, hearing him say 'of course,' and she blushed.

Her blush only intensified when he smiled and tightened his grip on her hand. Her eyes followed his for a moment before returning them to his face and frowned. The squeeze of her hand just now implied so much. She didn't want to leave either. Right now, like they were, could be one of the last moment like this. "I'm...going to miss you..." Again.

Kurumi frowned some more, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she did. She wasn't ready to face what was coming, with her mother. She had written Jonathan about it and his words had always calmed her...but now it was coming...soon...and she wasn't ready.

So, she dropped her hand from his and hugged him around the neck again, tightly, not wanting to let go just yet.
Noticing the frown on Kurumi's face made him worried. "I mean, the only people who know I have this silly scar is mother and my uncles" yeah, just pretty much them. Kurumi shouldn't really worry not even his friends knew about this scar. It's quite nice that she's the first one to notice it other than his family. He gave her a wide smile just to assure her not too worry too much, which she really shouldn't.

So this was it... Their time to finally go. Jonathan will go back home and Kurumi will head back to Japan. It was such a short meeting but at least they still had to meet each other before she had to leave. He nodded once more. He wanted for them to stay like this longer but of course, keeping her would just make Charles worry where she was.

Jonathan gave a forced smile when spoke of missing him, well, "I'll miss you too" their hands were still holding tight. He has to let go any time now but his hand seems to be frozen or something... but then it had to happen. He hugged her back tighter. "Have a safe trip home"
hjhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #170 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW_FAN View Post
Harvey laughed "The fountain attacked you? what did you do it? fountains are usually very nice.. not known for their attacks" he chuckled "Of course.. these random fountain attacks can be quite unfair.. unless you attacked it first" he chuckled .. oh he was going to have fun with this. "Too bad you cant do magic.. I am sure there is a spell out there to dry you... but for now.. the sun will do that" he said glancing at the sky
Ameliah rolled her eyes. "Not this one! I sat on the edge and it GUSHED water all over me. And the sun had better hurry up." she added, giving the sky a dark look.
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 PM   #171 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Minerva laughed at Ameliah looking up at the sky. She had never seen this fountain get anyone wet before.
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:03 PM   #172 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf
 
DarkStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: GMT - London, UK
Posts: 7,464

Ministry RPG Name:
Hudson Hawkins
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Minnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah rolled her eyes. "Not this one! I sat on the edge and it GUSHED water all over me. And the sun had better hurry up." she added, giving the sky a dark look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva laughed at Ameliah looking up at the sky. She had never seen this fountain get anyone wet before.


Harvey laughed and heard Minnie laugh too as Ameliah blamed the fountain for getting her wet. "Oh ok that makes sense.. this must be one of those fountains that decide to throw water on people that sit on it.. the fountain was probably telling you to get off... and since it cant speak.. it threw something at you.. water" he chuckled as he too looked at the sky "On a hot day like this.. shouldnt take too long" he smiled as he looked at the two girls.
__________________
DarkStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #173 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default and Mins(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW_FAN View Post
Harvey laughed and heard Minnie laugh too as Ameliah blamed the fountain for getting her wet. "Oh ok that makes sense.. this must be one of those fountains that decide to throw water on people that sit on it.. the fountain was probably telling you to get off... and since it cant speak.. it threw something at you.. water" he chuckled as he too looked at the sky "On a hot day like this.. shouldnt take too long" he smiled as he looked at the two girls.
Ameliah sucked in her cheeks. "Well that's awful nice of it..." she said bitterly. Mel, meanwhile, walked over to the fountain and hopped on the edge. "No, Mel- no..." she said, scooping the puff off and narrowly avoiding the new spit of water. Mel gave her a what-was-that-for face. "Well, sorry, but you're already afraid of flour, we don't need a water problem too."

"So, Harvs... Callidora said hi!" Ameliah said, wondering how much futher he'll go untill he realizes one of the reasons she and Mins were getting along so well was because she told about Call. She gave Minnie a look that warned her not to tell... she was about to have fun with this.
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #174 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie & KA



DIMC & DMGS
Fairy
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,409

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Edward Blaze Jr.
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Erec Delacroix
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Ali2| Puff by day | Snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliah_longbottom View Post
Ameliah sucked in her cheeks. "Well that's awful nice of it..." she said bitterly. Mel, meanwhile, walked over to the fountain and hopped on the edge. "No, Mel- no..." she said, scooping the puff off and narrowly avoiding the new spit of water. Mel gave her a what-was-that-for face. "Well, sorry, but you're already afraid of flour, we don't need a water problem too."

"So, Harvs... Callidora said hi!" Ameliah said, wondering how much futher he'll go untill he realizes one of the reasons she and Mins were getting along so well was because she told about Call. She gave Minnie a look that warned her not to tell... she was about to have fun with this.
Minerva giggled when Ameliah brought up Callidora. "Oh how is she doing? Haven't heard from her lately, thought maybe she ran away or got another identity or something. When she see her could you please tell her I want to hang out soon."
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #175 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
ameliah_longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Outside your window!
Posts: 1,666
x1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Minerva giggled when Ameliah brought up Callidora. "Oh how is she doing? Haven't heard from her lately, thought maybe she ran away or got another identity or something. When she see her could you please tell her I want to hang out soon."
Ameliah shrugged. "Haven't seen her either. Maybe it's a mysterious disappearence, like Ames or Justin." she faked wonder. "If I see her I'll let her know you were looking for her."
__________________
ameliah_longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:08 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214