sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 229 users online including...
Stefan , elwhidbynath , iBeJenn , aynahanrube , ieilheimeluci , Chelliephone , Daemon , claclay

9 members
220 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era


Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2017, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default Testing Area
A Poop * k8 *


Would you like to be one of the first people to fly on the newest models of brooms, ride on the newest designed flying carpets, or really smell the scented floo powders? Come to the testing area where it all can be possible. New versions of self-stirring cauldrons, grammar correcting quills, and no mistakes parchment are all there for you to have some fun with. The newest gobstone stones are also set up for you to test out. Just come on in and try the new products out and don't forget to let us know what you think.

These have all been tested and approved to be sold, so it isn't like you're going to be the test dummy! Come and try out these cool new items!
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 12-19-2017, 02:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,662

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default anyone
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

To say his nerves were shot would be an understatement. Erec had spent most of the last two years planning for this, getting the permits, getting the bid, making sure the paperwork was exactly the way it was supposed to be. He kept his team so busy that not much else was getting done. He knew though that all the hard work would pay off and he could open up so many opportunities for not only himself, but the entire ministry with this show being in London.

Making his way through the tradeshow areas he checked and doubled checked to make sure everything was running smoothly. Finding himself in the testing room Erec looked around. Now that all the setting up was done and the public was coming in he could take a breath and actually try something out, but what did he want to try first?
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
Old 12-19-2017, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Gid smiled Erec's way as he spotted the man in the testing area. This was where Emma had wanted him to look around the most. She'd wanted him to see if the newest broomstick model might be of interest. He'd tried to get her to come with him but she'd wanted to go with Willow, Dan and the kids to Italy as they'd been planning the trip for ages.

His eyes drifted around him, wondering if he'd get a chance to test the broomstick himself. It'd been awhile since being on his own but it was like riding a bike to him. And it'd be fun to try it out too.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora
 
Devina Wellheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Adirondacks
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reese C. Prichard
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
Default
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Fulton made his way into the trade show space and began to look around at all the interesting new products that were on the market.. He enjoyed seeing how innovative his fellow witches and wizards had become.. Really it was quite something to be able to think of something that hadn't been thought of before, especially in their world.

Slowly he made his way around looking at everything until he came to the No Mistake Parchment... This, he could definitely do well with.. He took a sample sheet that was provided and mis-spelled a common word on purpose only to watch as it corrected itself. Beaming as he watched.. " This is bloody brilliant.." , saying more to himself than anyone.
__________________
Devina Wellheart is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
Gid smiled Erec's way as he spotted the man in the testing area. This was where Emma had wanted him to look around the most. She'd wanted him to see if the newest broomstick model might be of interest. He'd tried to get her to come with him but she'd wanted to go with Willow, Dan and the kids to Italy as they'd been planning the trip for ages.

His eyes drifted around him, wondering if he'd get a chance to test the broomstick himself. It'd been awhile since being on his own but it was like riding a bike to him. And it'd be fun to try it out too.
Having heard from sources that Becca was not able to reveal that Emma had asked Gid to look at the new broom models, Becca had just decided to come along to the testing area and make sure Gid didn't break anything. Or anyone. Leaning against the door, Becca just eyed her husband. Was he going to be jumping on a broom? Breaking a bone or two? She wouldn't laugh too much if he did.
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Having heard from sources that Becca was not able to reveal that Emma had asked Gid to look at the new broom models, Becca had just decided to come along to the testing area and make sure Gid didn't break anything. Or anyone. Leaning against the door, Becca just eyed her husband. Was he going to be jumping on a broom? Breaking a bone or two? She wouldn't laugh too much if he did.
He watched as another person walked over to the testing area. So far the tradeshow was a hit. Maybe they should do this every few years, too bad he'd not thought of arranging one in his time in level 5. Another person appeared and a smile appeared on his lips as he realized it was his wife. He strode her way and gave her a smile "Wasn't sure if you were coming. Are you thinking on testing out anything?"
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 09:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
He watched as another person walked over to the testing area. So far the tradeshow was a hit. Maybe they should do this every few years, too bad he'd not thought of arranging one in his time in level 5. Another person appeared and a smile appeared on his lips as he realized it was his wife. He strode her way and gave her a smile "Wasn't sure if you were coming. Are you thinking on testing out anything?"
"I heard from a source who shall remain unnamed that our daughter has made a request." Becca told Gid as he asked her if she was going to test anything. "I seem to remember not being asked myself, so I assume she wanted you to make a fool of yourself and me to watch." Becca gave him a sweet smile that said she was REALLY going to enjoy this. Heh. "How about we test your courage?" Was he up for a challenge?
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"I heard from a source who shall remain unnamed that our daughter has made a request." Becca told Gid as he asked her if she was going to test anything. "I seem to remember not being asked myself, so I assume she wanted you to make a fool of yourself and me to watch." Becca gave him a sweet smile that said she was REALLY going to enjoy this. Heh. "How about we test your courage?" Was he up for a challenge?
His eyes sparkled with laughter at her words "Oh did you now." His eyes drifted over the broomsticks "I said I'd take a look, not necessarily ride one." Heh, though he wouldn't mind anyway. It was the only way he'd really go up high into the air, he really did hate heights. "Test my courage? Courage to fly?" he asked with amusement. "I can fly. Question is, can you now? It's been how long?"
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
His eyes sparkled with laughter at her words "Oh did you now." His eyes drifted over the broomsticks "I said I'd take a look, not necessarily ride one." Heh, though he wouldn't mind anyway. It was the only way he'd really go up high into the air, he really did hate heights. "Test my courage? Courage to fly?" he asked with amusement. "I can fly. Question is, can you now? It's been how long?"
"Courage to fly up to the ceiling, touch it and come back down." Becca answered with a smirk, but then smacked Gid on the arm. "Are you trying to goad me into testing a broom??" Because it was working. "Your very careful, very breakable wife?" Her eyelashes fluttered at him, giving him a blue eyed sad look to hopefully make him feel bad.
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Courage to fly up to the ceiling, touch it and come back down." Becca answered with a smirk, but then smacked Gid on the arm. "Are you trying to goad me into testing a broom??" Because it was working. "Your very careful, very breakable wife?" Her eyelashes fluttered at him, giving him a blue eyed sad look to hopefully make him feel bad.
He snickered "I've flown further than that. That don't bother me." he knew she was teasing him. He'd done more than that.....years back when the kids were little but he wasn't going there. "But of course I am." he said with a laugh. "I'd trust you on one before i trusted myself to fly on one." It was true, she was quite the flyer compared to him. He gave her an adorable look though "You're way better at flying than I am."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
He snickered "I've flown further than that. That don't bother me." he knew she was teasing him. He'd done more than that.....years back when the kids were little but he wasn't going there. "But of course I am." he said with a laugh. "I'd trust you on one before i trusted myself to fly on one." It was true, she was quite the flyer compared to him. He gave her an adorable look though "You're way better at flying than I am."
Her eyes rolled when he said he could. "Go on then... you first." As he voiced his confidence in her, Becca snorted with amusement. "You'd trust me with a lot more stuff than you trust yourself with." Mostly because if she got hurt, it was her own stupid fault. If he did, he'd whine about it for a while and she'd tell him to walk it off. "I'm way better at lots of stuff than you are. Sky diving, for example." Was he cringing yet?
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Her eyes rolled when he said he could. "Go on then... you first." As he voiced his confidence in her, Becca snorted with amusement. "You'd trust me with a lot more stuff than you trust yourself with." Mostly because if she got hurt, it was her own stupid fault. If he did, he'd whine about it for a while and she'd tell him to walk it off. "I'm way better at lots of stuff than you are. Sky diving, for example." Was he cringing yet?
"Nah I'll leave the dangerous stunts to you." Heh dangerous? Goading much? "Of course I do! You're way more careful than I am. I just jump into things without much thought." One of his faults as an auror too.... He eyed her now though when she mentioned the one thing he'd just thought about. "I won't do that one again." Nope. No more skydiving. HMPH!
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
"Nah I'll leave the dangerous stunts to you." Heh dangerous? Goading much? "Of course I do! You're way more careful than I am. I just jump into things without much thought." One of his faults as an auror too.... He eyed her now though when she mentioned the one thing he'd just thought about. "I won't do that one again." Nope. No more skydiving. HMPH!
"Touching the ceiling is dangerous?" Becca started laughing. "You sure you're okay in Law Enforcement? Or are you doing too much paperwork?" Dangerous was a synonym for fun. He should know that. "Well, your head is very thick and surprisingly unbreakable..." Hmmm... "Oh, so you don't want to jump out of a plane?" she asked innocently. "Not even when it's on the ground?"
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Touching the ceiling is dangerous?" Becca started laughing. "You sure you're okay in Law Enforcement? Or are you doing too much paperwork?" Dangerous was a synonym for fun. He should know that. "Well, your head is very thick and surprisingly unbreakable..." Hmmm... "Oh, so you don't want to jump out of a plane?" she asked innocently. "Not even when it's on the ground?"
"Flying up high is" he said sticking out his tongue. "It's why I stay on the ground for my work." Well usually, not too often did they find the need to be out on broomsticks for a case. He eyed her again and shook his head "Are you going to test one of the broomsticks?" he asked lifting an eyebrow at her. "No point to jumping out unless there's no stairs when it's on the ground."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
"Flying up high is" he said sticking out his tongue. "It's why I stay on the ground for my work." Well usually, not too often did they find the need to be out on broomsticks for a case. He eyed her again and shook his head "Are you going to test one of the broomsticks?" he asked lifting an eyebrow at her. "No point to jumping out unless there's no stairs when it's on the ground."
"Awww, baby. Do you need a hug?" Becca pouted at him and then went up onto her tiptoes and hugged him. "It's okay, I won't make you go into the scary plane again." Heh. It was weird, she didn't like flying in planes, but she could jump out of one without an issue. Thank Merlin he hadn't pointed that one out. "Which broom do you want me to try?"
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Awww, baby. Do you need a hug?" Becca pouted at him and then went up onto her tiptoes and hugged him. "It's okay, I won't make you go into the scary plane again." Heh. It was weird, she didn't like flying in planes, but she could jump out of one without an issue. Thank Merlin he hadn't pointed that one out. "Which broom do you want me to try?"
He'd never say no to a hug from her. But she was being mean. He could be mean though he wouldn't. He knew unless it was skydiving you couldn't easily get her into a plane either. She had a very valid reason for that though too. He hugged her back and gave her a small smile but still stuck out his tongue anyway again. "Hmmm I'd say anything we'd think Emma could handle. Then again she's your daughter. If you can handle it she should be able to as well."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:46 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

"Emma is your daughter too. My skill cannot automatically outweigh a fear of heights." Becca shrugged. "Plus you're clumsy." He could hurt himself anywhere. "I'd say something light, something speedy, nimble. Good handling is more important than anything." Then Emma could kick butt! Ha! "Maybe she'll try out for the quidditch team with this new broom and get on it." That would be a great boost for her confidence!
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Emma is your daughter too. My skill cannot automatically outweigh a fear of heights." Becca shrugged. "Plus you're clumsy." He could hurt himself anywhere. "I'd say something light, something speedy, nimble. Good handling is more important than anything." Then Emma could kick butt! Ha! "Maybe she'll try out for the quidditch team with this new broom and get on it." That would be a great boost for her confidence!
"She has no fear of heights" Heh that was obvious. Merlin she'd been on a broom since she could walk! He snorted and nodded "Unfortunately you have me there. I am clumsy and...awkward." "I think so too, it needs to be light, speedy and needs to be able to stop on a knut." He smiled softly and nodded "I hope she does, she's been flying for years and has trained with her brothers."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
"She has no fear of heights" Heh that was obvious. Merlin she'd been on a broom since she could walk! He snorted and nodded "Unfortunately you have me there. I am clumsy and...awkward." "I think so too, it needs to be light, speedy and needs to be able to stop on a knut." He smiled softly and nodded "I hope she does, she's been flying for years and has trained with her brothers."
"Kid's smart." Becca smirked, looking way too proud of her daughter. "That you are. You're clumsy, you're awkward and you're mine." Aww. Now moving on before she threw up a little bit in her mouth. "Definitely." That girl was showing some serious skill at dangerous moves on a broom. "Yeaaah, and me. I've been teaching her super dangerous stuff that most parents are supposed to shout at their kids for doing." Oops. "She's doing well though!"
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-20-2017, 11:59 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Kid's smart." Becca smirked, looking way too proud of her daughter. "That you are. You're clumsy, you're awkward and you're mine." Aww. Now moving on before she threw up a little bit in her mouth. "Definitely." That girl was showing some serious skill at dangerous moves on a broom. "Yeaaah, and me. I've been teaching her super dangerous stuff that most parents are supposed to shout at their kids for doing." Oops. "She's doing well though!"
"She is" he said with a soft smile. He was proud of her, all the kids honestly. They were all doing well, and Norah going into her last year at Hogwarts. He did grin though at her comment "Always" he whispered softly. "And she's loved every minute of it. I think she'd do well on the quidditch team. She needs a good broomstick and if not one of these I'm sure we can order one if we can't get it in the shop." He snickered a little at her comment and nodded "Probably but they can't fault us if we've been doing it ourselves as aurors too."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-21-2017, 12:02 AM   #21 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
"She is" he said with a soft smile. He was proud of her, all the kids honestly. They were all doing well, and Norah going into her last year at Hogwarts. He did grin though at her comment "Always" he whispered softly. "And she's loved every minute of it. I think she'd do well on the quidditch team. She needs a good broomstick and if not one of these I'm sure we can order one if we can't get it in the shop." He snickered a little at her comment and nodded "Probably but they can't fault us if we've been doing it ourselves as aurors too."
...

"Or we could build her one." Was that being TOO ambitious? "I'm sure we could get it tested and make sure it's legal before we present it to her." Just for the whole law enforcement thing to stick and all. "Well I'd rather she did dangerous stuff when I'm around to fix her up and explain what she did wrong so she can correct herself next time." It was better than her coming home with a broken broom and a black eye.
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-21-2017, 12:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
...

"Or we could build her one." Was that being TOO ambitious? "I'm sure we could get it tested and make sure it's legal before we present it to her." Just for the whole law enforcement thing to stick and all. "Well I'd rather she did dangerous stuff when I'm around to fix her up and explain what she did wrong so she can correct herself next time." It was better than her coming home with a broken broom and a black eye.
He tilted his head a little and nodded "We could, it'd be more personalized then too. I don't know though, would we be able to do all that and have it ready before she had to go back to Hogwarts? Also....would it be approved by the school to be able to be used?" He grinned at her and nodded though at her words "I agree there. Better for her to learn from her mistakes and how to correct them then her trying to explain what happened later."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-21-2017, 12:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Poltergeist
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dreamland
Posts: 37,954

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Default
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadoraliz View Post
He tilted his head a little and nodded "We could, it'd be more personalized then too. I don't know though, would we be able to do all that and have it ready before she had to go back to Hogwarts? Also....would it be approved by the school to be able to be used?" He grinned at her and nodded though at her words "I agree there. Better for her to learn from her mistakes and how to correct them then her trying to explain what happened later."
"Well if we get it tested and it's legal, I don't see why not. It's not like they would approve a dangerous broom. We could get it done. Take it in turns to work on it and make it beautiful, but practical. It'd be perfect. Could be a birthday gift..." Right?? "I'm not having her come home bruised and cut and try to explain something like that. I want the kids to come to me if they want to experience something new so I can make sure it's done safely." She knew Gid agreed there.
__________________
Yesterday is not ours to recover

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
Becky is offline  
Old 12-21-2017, 04:55 AM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Well if we get it tested and it's legal, I don't see why not. It's not like they would approve a dangerous broom. We could get it done. Take it in turns to work on it and make it beautiful, but practical. It'd be perfect. Could be a birthday gift..." Right?? "I'm not having her come home bruised and cut and try to explain something like that. I want the kids to come to me if they want to experience something new so I can make sure it's done safely." She knew Gid agreed there.
He nodded as he listened to her explain. "I agree with you, I just don't know if the school would approve as it's not a broom from the line. Accusations of favoritism or tampering...." he shrugged "I don't know if it's the right or wrong thing. Maybe we should ask Mariel, she'd know if we could make one ourselves and Emma still be able to use it to play on the house team." Fair enough? "I like the idea though, I think we could get a decent enough broom ready for her."

He nodded again "I agree. Same with each of the kids. I'd rather have them come to us and let us help them if we can."
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 12-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #25 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Forest Troll
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,662

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Student Character:
Gemma Kitridge
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Anna Marie Howard
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default Mentions of the other DH's
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devina Wellheart View Post
Fulton made his way into the trade show space and began to look around at all the interesting new products that were on the market.. He enjoyed seeing how innovative his fellow witches and wizards had become.. Really it was quite something to be able to think of something that hadn't been thought of before, especially in their world.

Slowly he made his way around looking at everything until he came to the No Mistake Parchment... This, he could definitely do well with.. He took a sample sheet that was provided and mis-spelled a common word on purpose only to watch as it corrected itself. Beaming as he watched.. " This is bloody brilliant.." , saying more to himself than anyone.
Erec was so into looking at the carpets that he almost didn't see others around, but when movement caught his eyes he did see the other two department heads in the room. "Hello" he greeted before turning his head back to the carpets only to find that he hadn't stepped up in time and now there was a little line.

Well, that was okay he could head to another area first. He needed to look around more anyway. Seeing some over at the quills he walked over.
"How are these working out? Seems like kids today don't even have to learn the basics anymore. We have everything that does it for them."
As great as that seemed he wasn't sure if it was truly good for the younger generations.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196