sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 248 users online including...
sbowsbows , Harron Peasley , Hey Ju , lorenepp2 , mirandaww3 , octordari , natekka , aynahanrube , tprycerober , MadMadamMalfoy

13 members
235 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era


Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,478

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Default St. James's Park
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch


Tucked amid London's busy streets and buildings, being a roughly six-minute walk from the Ministry entrances, is St. James's Park. Covering 57 acres and featuring a small lake with two islands, there is plenty to explore. Entering the park from Horse Guards Road to the east, one will find themselves near a park pavilion and quaint cottage. From the Mall to the north is a gate kiosk, drinking fountain, and a tiny coffee shop. Walking far enough west, one will stumble upon the Vitoria Memorial, Buckingham Palace, and the park's playground. The rest of the park provides a number of trails and a bridge that gives access across the lake from the south end of the park to the north.

On a sunny day, the park is a perfect getaway, especially during one's lunch break or after clocking out of work. It is is an excellent place to have a picnic under the shade of a tree, enjoy watching the waterfowl and resident colony of pelicans idly swimming in the lake, or go for a stroll or a run along the trails with a friend before having to venture back into the loud, bustling city.

The usage of wands or anything magical is strictly prohibited in the park to avoid breaking the Statute of Secrecy.

Last edited by Zoe; 08-12-2018 at 01:22 AM.
Zoe is offline  
Old 09-30-2018, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,871

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default for Alex~
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

After spending half an hour at Caffe Nero with his oldest sister before her break at the Ministry had ended, Yoongi found himself enter ST. James's Park. He had no schedule himself at the moment anyway so the ex-Gryffndor Head Boy decided to walk to the small lake to enjoy the fresh outdoor scenery. It was almost as pretty as he was if he had to say so himself.

Turning left, Yoongi shivered as the cold wind picked up and he placed his hands in the warmth of the pockets of his dark blue ankle length coat. He continued his walk lost in his thoughts about the job choices he wanted to do now that he had finished his university education and had traveled around, until he realized he had been walking alongside the lake for a while now.


Huh.... Looking around, the twenty six year old found an empty bench a bit further down the road and sat down as he reached it. He then took his hand out of his pocket and pulled out a chapstick and applied it.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline  
Old 09-30-2018, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Members
Horklump
 
antharion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Pacific.
Posts: 47

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alerie Syrean Belleau
Default Linds!!!

After finishing the rough sketch of the image that had been plaguing her mind for weeks now, Alerie decided to take a breather and wander around the park she'd seen earlier. She realized that she could probably use some fresh air and a little bit more inspiration as she found that her sketch still need a little more something that she couldn't place in her mind. She packed her materials in her charmed sling bag and then proceeded to the park.

Within a few minutes, she was bored already. Suddenly, she heard a very faint sound mewling so she tried to find where it was coming from. As she got near the bushes, the sound became a little louder. She approached the braches and tried to get closer despite small scratches. And then she saw it. A tiny black kitten barely weeks old that suddenly hid behind some branches.

"Hey there little one. I won't hurt you." She said softly as she cautiously approached it.

The kitten peeked, its emerald eyes staring unblinkingly at her. She lifted her hand trying to coax it to come out. As if finally deciding that Alerie is okay the kitten went to her and pressed its nose to her fingers. Alerie then picked her up and placed her in her arms and the black kitten burrowed closer to her black sweater.

"Where's your family?" She asked it and the kitten just stared at her.

"Right. Well then. Let's get out of these bushes and clean you up a bit."

Alerie stood up and started pushing her past the branches. She didn't notice the small rock in her path as she made her way through them. As she hit her shoe against it, she stumbled out of the opposite side of the bushes. Losing her balance, she tried to protect the kitten using her arm to prevent it from hitting the ground.

"Ow!" she exclaimed and the kitten made a startled sound.

Worriedly, she ignored her arm and tried to see if the kitten was alright.
__________________
antharion is offline  
Old 09-30-2018, 04:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,871

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antharion View Post
After finishing the rough sketch of the image that had been plaguing her mind for weeks now, Alerie decided to take a breather and wander around the park she'd seen earlier. She realized that she could probably use some fresh air and a little bit more inspiration as she found that her sketch still need a little more something that she couldn't place in her mind. She packed her materials in her charmed sling bag and then proceeded to the park.

Within a few minutes, she was bored already. Suddenly, she heard a very faint sound mewling so she tried to find where it was coming from. As she got near the bushes, the sound became a little louder. She approached the braches and tried to get closer despite small scratches. And then she saw it. A tiny black kitten barely weeks old that suddenly hid behind some branches.

"Hey there little one. I won't hurt you." She said softly as she cautiously approached it.

The kitten peeked, its emerald eyes staring unblinkingly at her. She lifted her hand trying to coax it to come out. As if finally deciding that Alerie is okay the kitten went to her and pressed its nose to her fingers. Alerie then picked her up and placed her in her arms and the black kitten burrowed closer to her black sweater.

"Where's your family?" She asked it and the kitten just stared at her.

"Right. Well then. Let's get out of these bushes and clean you up a bit."

Alerie stood up and started pushing her past the branches. She didn't notice the small rock in her path as she made her way through them. As she hit her shoe against it, she stumbled out of the opposite side of the bushes. Losing her balance, she tried to protect the kitten using her arm to prevent it from hitting the ground.

"Ow!" she exclaimed and the kitten made a startled sound.

Worriedly, she ignored her arm and tried to see if the kitten was alright.
Putting his chapstick back in the coat pocket, Yoongi was tempted to pull out his hand mirror to see if the wind had not messed up his hair but he refrained from doing this action and instead he leaned back against the bench he was sitting on and took a deep breath of the fresh air.


He watched the ripples on the small lake in silence until a sound from coming from the bushes behind him caught his attention and he turned his upper body around, his hand moving fast to take the wand out of its holster but kept it hidden in his sleeve.


Whatever had been going through his mind that could be inside of the bushes, the truth was far weirder. The man blinked his dark eyes a couple of times as he looked at the female and the kitten in her arms.


"...…How on earth did you manage to fall out of there?" he asked after a moment of awkward silence.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline  
Old 09-30-2018, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Members
Horklump
 
antharion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Pacific.
Posts: 47

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alerie Syrean Belleau
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Putting his chapstick back in the coat pocket, Yoongi was tempted to pull out his hand mirror to see if the wind had not messed up his hair but he refrained from doing this action and instead he leaned back against the bench he was sitting on and took a deep breath of the fresh air.


He watched the ripples on the small lake in silence until a sound from coming from the bushes behind him caught his attention and he turned his upper body around, his hand moving fast to take the wand out of its holster but kept it hidden in his sleeve.


Whatever had been going through his mind that could be inside of the bushes, the truth was far weirder. The man blinked his dark eyes a couple of times as he looked at the female and the kitten in her arms.


"...…How on earth did you manage to fall out of there?" he asked after a moment of awkward silence.
Alerie looked up after hearing the voice and then stared at the guy. After realizing what the guy asked, she felt her cheeks heat up. She averted her eyes and look at the tiny kitten instead.

"I tripped." she mumbled.
__________________
antharion is offline  
Old 09-30-2018, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,871

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antharion View Post
Alerie looked up after hearing the voice and then stared at the guy. After realizing what the guy asked, she felt her cheeks heat up. She averted her eyes and look at the tiny kitten instead.

"I tripped." she mumbled.
…….Tripped" Yoongi repeated the word and one eyebrow rose up but he could not say anything more. Because the whole situation had been too weird, didn't these things happen in TV shows ….or Hogwarts? Cause that place was weird enough alright.

"You have a leaf in your hair" he said as an FYI and pointed the place on his own head to show her the location but then thought of something better. Reaching inside of his pocket, Yoongi pulled out a small black hand mirror and opened it up and turned it so she could see herself. No touchie the mirror though, no one touched his precious.

His attention went to the kitten next. "Is the kitten okay?" he asked as he placed his hidden wand back in his wrist holster under his coat when he realized that she was more a danger to herself than to him.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is offline  
Old 11-01-2018, 02:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,097

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default For Krellie & Adam! <3
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Today happened to be one of those days when the weather was sunny. This made it perfect for taking his lunch out to St. James park. Jory clutched a neatly wrapped foil as he strolled through the park. He took in everything: those that were picnicking and playing games like cricket or catch, those watching the ducks, those lounging under shady trees and so forth. Eventually, the Auror came to a bench which he immediately took a seat up.

For lunch, there were cheese sandwiches which was made by Gwen just the way he liked it. To drink, there was lime water, the carbonated kind that came in the plastic bottles.

This was going to be the perfect lunch!
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 11-01-2018, 08:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,867

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default Alicia & Jory!
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Adam had had a wonderful two years, the highlights of which included being blinded by a supernova and then almost eaten/beaten to a pulp by a plant. It was almost enough to make him move back to Germany.

Almost.

His morning hadn’t been much better. A potion had exploded in his face and, unbeknownst to him, his black hair was turning orange around the edges. Thankfully his big, over-sided purple sunglasses, which he was still sporting as part of his treatment from the supernova, had protected his eyebrows. But if someone looked closely at his face, his 5 o’clock shadow was a bit… umpa lumpa looking. The potion had been the end of a string of bad luck at work that morning and so, he had decided he was taking the rest of the afternoon off.

Which led him out of the Ministry and into London.

So now what to do with himself?

A walk. He decided, pulling something out his jacket pocket. He flicked his wrist and his white support cane elongated itself. Sure, his eyesight was better, but it still had a long way to go. Anything that wasn’t directly ahead of himself was still a big ol’ blur; sometimes a white blur, sometimes a color blur, but a least the blackness had gone. He hoped that maybe, just maybe in a few more months his eyesight would be back to normal (or as normal as a person who witnessed a supernova first hand could have).

Whistling tunelessly to himself, Adam started off towards the park. Support cane tap-a-tap-tapping along with his steps.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 11-03-2018, 02:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,097

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Adam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Adam had had a wonderful two years, the highlights of which included being blinded by a supernova and then almost eaten/beaten to a pulp by a plant. It was almost enough to make him move back to Germany.

Almost.

His morning hadn’t been much better. A potion had exploded in his face and, unbeknownst to him, his black hair was turning orange around the edges. Thankfully his big, over-sided purple sunglasses, which he was still sporting as part of his treatment from the supernova, had protected his eyebrows. But if someone looked closely at his face, his 5 o’clock shadow was a bit… umpa lumpa looking. The potion had been the end of a string of bad luck at work that morning and so, he had decided he was taking the rest of the afternoon off.

Which led him out of the Ministry and into London.

So now what to do with himself?

A walk. He decided, pulling something out his jacket pocket. He flicked his wrist and his white support cane elongated itself. Sure, his eyesight was better, but it still had a long way to go. Anything that wasn’t directly ahead of himself was still a big ol’ blur; sometimes a white blur, sometimes a color blur, but a least the blackness had gone. He hoped that maybe, just maybe in a few more months his eyesight would be back to normal (or as normal as a person who witnessed a supernova first hand could have).

Whistling tunelessly to himself, Adam started off towards the park. Support cane tap-a-tap-tapping along with his steps.


Jory bit into the sandwich and to no surprise of his, found that it was delicious. He always was in awe of Gwen because he didn’t know how she managed such a busy life: her work, the kids, him... she was truly something special. He leaned back against the bench and at that moment, he saw something rather colourful. A closer look and another bite of sandwich told him that it was actually a person.

Someone with...

Orange with orange hair around the edges and the man was wearing purple sunglasses. The said man looked strangely familiar.

“Adam!’’ Jory called upon recognising his friend.
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 11-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,867

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default Jory
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

”Vhat?” Adam called out hearing his name. Turning, his stick hit something with a whack. The turned the other way and his stick hit something with a thwack. He stopped for a moment, listening then turned towards the smell of….cheese…

Sniff…

He shuffled forward then stopped when the smell got better. ”Zat smells kood,” He wasn’t sure who he was talking to, or if the person was even the person who had called out his name. Perhaps it had been a dad yelling at a child.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 11-16-2018, 01:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,097

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Adam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”Vhat?” Adam called out hearing his name. Turning, his stick hit something with a whack. The turned the other way and his stick hit something with a thwack. He stopped for a moment, listening then turned towards the smell of….cheese…

Sniff…

He shuffled forward then stopped when the smell got better. ”Zat smells kood,” He wasn’t sure who he was talking to, or if the person was even the person who had called out his name. Perhaps it had been a dad yelling at a child.


The whack here and the thwack only served to confuse Jory. He abandoned his sandwich to stare at Adam. Wait... was his old friend sniffing? Watching Adam’s actions made him wonder if there was something seriously wrong with Adam’s sight. The question alone sent chills up Jory’s spine and his heart hammered in worry for the other man. It was at that moment he also realised that Adam was following the scent of the sandwich (of course he didn’t know it was the cheese exactly).

“Um. Yes, it does. Adam, are you okay?’’ Jory was so much concerned right now. “Want to have a seat? We can catch up.’’ Surely Adam didn’t forget him... He had to admit to himself that he’d been a bad friend by not keeping in contact with Adam.

Hopefully the colourful guy would be forgiving.
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 11-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,867

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Ah! Adam knew that voice, even if he hadn’t heard it in a while. It was good to know that someone had called his name. He hadn’t been imagining things. Better yet, his ‘that smells good’ comment wouldn’t come off as creepy (he had once accidently said that to a lady when he had smelled a cinnamon latte – the female hadn’t appreciated the comment and he had sported a sore cheek for a week).

“Jory!” Adam said as a huge smile took over his face. ”Mein huffly-puffy friend!”

Carefully he walked up, squinted behind his big over-sized purple sunglasses and then turned and sat down, thankfully not on Jory’s lunch and without knocking anything over. He took a moment to fold up his support cane, then let out a slow sigh. It has peen ein tough day. I decited to ko home early.” And go home early clearly meant walk around the park. Hence why he was here. ”How are you? I haffe not zeen you in a vhile.” One could argue Adam hadn’t seen anything in a while…but that was semantics. Things were getting better. He just had to keep reminding himself of that – especially every time he walked into something or knocked something over.
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline  
Old 11-24-2018, 04:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,097

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Adam! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Ah! Adam knew that voice, even if he hadn’t heard it in a while. It was good to know that someone had called his name. He hadn’t been imagining things. Better yet, his ‘that smells good’ comment wouldn’t come off as creepy (he had once accidently said that to a lady when he had smelled a cinnamon latte – the female hadn’t appreciated the comment and he had sported a sore cheek for a week).

“Jory!” Adam said as a huge smile took over his face. ”Mein huffly-puffy friend!”

Carefully he walked up, squinted behind his big over-sized purple sunglasses and then turned and sat down, thankfully not on Jory’s lunch and without knocking anything over. He took a moment to fold up his support cane, then let out a slow sigh. It has peen ein tough day. I decited to ko home early.” And go home early clearly meant walk around the park. Hence why he was here. ”How are you? I haffe not zeen you in a vhile.” One could argue Adam hadn’t seen anything in a while…but that was semantics. Things were getting better. He just had to keep reminding himself of that – especially every time he walked into something or knocked something over.




Jory was highly unsure of the way things would go. Adam acting strange had thrown him off a little but they were still friends. His and Adam’s friendship he knew was going to last practically forever. Fortunately, he didn’t have to worry about Adam not recognising him for Adam did! Jory broke into a wide smile. “Hi, you. Yes, that’s me- the Huffly Puffy friend.’’

Still...

Adam was being weird. It was at that exact time that Jory had a sonder moment. “I’m sorry to hear about that. Want half a sandwich? Gwen makes the best.’’ Just for that moment, the Auror took a closer look at his longtime friend. “What’s been happening in your life?’’ Seriously... he wanted to know everything. “I’ve been well. Just very busy with life in general.’’

FearlessLeader19 is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196