sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 246 users online including...
Hey Ju , Harron Peasley , sbowsbows , lorenepp2 , mirandaww3 , octordari , natekka , aynahanrube , tprycerober , MadMadamMalfoy

14 members
232 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Morgan P. Nickles Era


Morgan P. Nickles Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Minister for Magic, Morgan P. Nickles [IC January 2094 - December 2096; OOC October 2017 - October 2018]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Crup
 
Nymphadoraliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Becky's Skype Window
Posts: 17,218

x12 x12
Default Auror and YATI Survival Test
Becky's Bestie | Magic Pen Original Nymphadora | Lizasaurus

Auror and YATI Survival Test


You have been dropped into one of the three locations listed below. Your goal is to arrive at the British Ministry of Magic. You have a wand, but your wand will be checked when you arrive to see if any magic was used with it during this task. The wand is only to be used in emergency situations. You have a backpack that will have the necessary tools you will need to get you to London, including muggle money.

YATI are to work with a full fledged auror unless they feel they are completely up to this task and want to work alone.
Galloway Forest: You are deep inside Britain's forest park. It is often referred to as "highlands of the lowlands" with over 300 square miles. This is approximately 375 miles northwest of London. There is a lot of forest to get through before you get to a muggle road.

Spurn Heritage Coast: Spurn is a narrow sand tidal island located off the tip of the coast of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England that reaches into the North Sea and forms the north bank of the mouth of the Humber Estuary. This is approximately 228 miles northeast of London. You can either go around the River Humber, try and cross the river, or go by sea.

Old Grimsby: is a coastal settlement on the island of Tresco in the Isles of Scilly, England. This is approximately 224 miles southwest of London. Your major goal will be crossing the water to get to the nearest town of Penzance.

OOC: Each auror may either work alone or work with one YATI. Have fun with this! Your ultimate goal is to return to the British Ministry of Magic from wherever your location is that you have been placed. You will have been dropped into one of the three locations around the UK explained above. You can find your way back to the ministry however you would like, whether it is completely on foot or by muggle transportation for part of it. There is to be no magic used unless absolutely necessary.

You can use things such as google maps to give you an idea of what your charrie might encounter.

You can either post multiple times or all into one large post.

If you would like to RP with the announcer as you do not have a YATI partner and/or are alone, nudge me and I’d love to play! Even if you’d like extra fun added nudge me and I’ll throw some loops in!
Playing with announcer: Zoe
This will be open until the ministry sorting opens in June!

Last edited by Nymphadoraliz; 05-06-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Nymphadoraliz is offline  
Old 05-05-2018, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,218

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Anyone wanna work with us? :3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Surprisingly, she wasn't all that phased by this whole no magic thing as she could otherwise be. This was like....camping, but without the big tents and the intention of staying put for the night. Sure, camping went a hell of a lot smoother with magic but the challenge was good too and getting your own hands dirty was never a bad thing.

Lex looked about her surroundings for a moment, perfectly at ease in the forest (having a house in the middle of a forest helped with that).

Looking down at the map, it became very clear that she had no idea where she currently was. Hard to find a point of reference on the map when all you could see were trees as far as the eye could see. "Hmm." She'd just have to create a point of reference then. Follow the sun's directions. By the looks of it, the main goal was to head south. If she kept heading south, she'd eventually get to a place where she'd be better able to help herself.

The young woman glanced toward the sky, already mentally mapping the cardinal points and which fit where based on what the sun happened to be doing at the moment.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 05-07-2018, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,478

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Default Old Grimsby -- outskirts, beach-bound
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

The sudden drop to the ground caught Frankie by surprise, which resulted in him hitting the ground. Hard. His fists balled up, tearing up some grass, as he kept himself from yelling out select choice words. In theory he always thought travelling by Portkey was the worst method to use, but now it was a fact. The blond was certain that a nasty bruise on his leg was developing. Thanks, Muir.

Now ... where in Merlin's beard was he? Pushing himself off the ground, albeit a little sore from the fall, he took in his surroundings. Instinct prompted him to pull out his wand as he took in the field of tall grass he was standing in and a road up ahead, but he knew that magic wasn't supposed to be used in this scenario. It made him feel vulnerable, easy to attack. So he wasted no time in stepping forward. If anything or anyone were to attack, he'd make use of his fist. Maybe a foot.

Minutes passed by. So far, far good. It was just him and the space around him. Regardless, he remained alert. Eyes flicked left and right, his body occasionally swung around to make sure nothing was following him, he even paused to listen for any odd movements. All he could hear was the rustle of overgrown grass and, in the distance, the gentleness of waves.

He was moving toward the water, taking that as a sign of getting out of wherever he was. Eventually, he came upon a path -- going northward, he assumed, would have taken him to a beach whereas the other would have taken him elsewhere, though where the latter would take him he wasn't too sure about. There were a line of trees in the distance that could have been blocking any major, recognizable landmarks.

So he just continued northward, toward the beach. If anything, it'd be a starting point.
__________________


Heyo! I am working on getting my Master's degree, so I will be hit or miss.
But feel free to PM/VM as I flutter on here every now and then. <3
Zoe is offline  
Old 05-23-2018, 02:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab
 
The Announcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 768

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer
Default Let's get fun started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Surprisingly, she wasn't all that phased by this whole no magic thing as she could otherwise be. This was like....camping, but without the big tents and the intention of staying put for the night. Sure, camping went a hell of a lot smoother with magic but the challenge was good too and getting your own hands dirty was never a bad thing.

Lex looked about her surroundings for a moment, perfectly at ease in the forest (having a house in the middle of a forest helped with that).

Looking down at the map, it became very clear that she had no idea where she currently was. Hard to find a point of reference on the map when all you could see were trees as far as the eye could see. "Hmm." She'd just have to create a point of reference then. Follow the sun's directions. By the looks of it, the main goal was to head south. If she kept heading south, she'd eventually get to a place where she'd be better able to help herself.

The young woman glanced toward the sky, already mentally mapping the cardinal points and which fit where based on what the sun happened to be doing at the moment.
The sound of snapping of twigs could be heard from a distance but over a bit of time it was obvious the sound was getting louder and closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
The sudden drop to the ground caught Frankie by surprise, which resulted in him hitting the ground. Hard. His fists balled up, tearing up some grass, as he kept himself from yelling out select choice words. In theory he always thought travelling by Portkey was the worst method to use, but now it was a fact. The blond was certain that a nasty bruise on his leg was developing. Thanks, Muir.

Now ... where in Merlin's beard was he? Pushing himself off the ground, albeit a little sore from the fall, he took in his surroundings. Instinct prompted him to pull out his wand as he took in the field of tall grass he was standing in and a road up ahead, but he knew that magic wasn't supposed to be used in this scenario. It made him feel vulnerable, easy to attack. So he wasted no time in stepping forward. If anything or anyone were to attack, he'd make use of his fist. Maybe a foot.

Minutes passed by. So far, far good. It was just him and the space around him. Regardless, he remained alert. Eyes flicked left and right, his body occasionally swung around to make sure nothing was following him, he even paused to listen for any odd movements. All he could hear was the rustle of overgrown grass and, in the distance, the gentleness of waves.

He was moving toward the water, taking that as a sign of getting out of wherever he was. Eventually, he came upon a path -- going northward, he assumed, would have taken him to a beach whereas the other would have taken him elsewhere, though where the latter would take him he wasn't too sure about. There were a line of trees in the distance that could have been blocking any major, recognizable landmarks.

So he just continued northward, toward the beach. If anything, it'd be a starting point.
As you approach the beach you find a family of muggles gathered on the shore, getting some sun, and building sandcastles.
__________________
The Announcer is offline  
Old 05-24-2018, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,478

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
As you approach the beach you find a family of muggles gathered on the shore, getting some sun, and building sandcastles.
Frankie carried on with his walking, still a bit paranoid and what could happen or who could appear out of nowhere and give him a good pop. This whole no-magic thing was frustrating. It would have taken him mere seconds to figure out where he was and get out of there otherwise. But he'd play along with this survival test.

His footsteps changed as he went from walking on tall grass to a dirt road and then sand. Even though the beach was nice and everything was out in the open, it still left his question of where he was unanswered. All he could see before him was water and little islands in the distance, of which he certainly was not going to swim over to. Only Merlin knew what would be waiting for him there.

That was when the sound of a few voices caught his attention. Down the beach, there were people. Squinting his eyes, he made the assumption that they were a family. A Muggle one at that. They seemed relatively normal, non-threatening, and could be a good source of information.

"Good afternoon," he said, flashing a friendly smile at them after approaching. "Great day for a day at the beach, isn't it?" There was a bit of a pause afterward before he spoke again. "So ... I'm a tourist and am not very familiar with the area. Lost my map and have been wandering around for hours now. Is there a town nearby that I could grab a quick bite and get my sense of direction in check?"
__________________


Heyo! I am working on getting my Master's degree, so I will be hit or miss.
But feel free to PM/VM as I flutter on here every now and then. <3
Zoe is offline  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default Meeeeee! :3
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Surprisingly, she wasn't all that phased by this whole no magic thing as she could otherwise be. This was like....camping, but without the big tents and the intention of staying put for the night. Sure, camping went a hell of a lot smoother with magic but the challenge was good too and getting your own hands dirty was never a bad thing.

Lex looked about her surroundings for a moment, perfectly at ease in the forest (having a house in the middle of a forest helped with that).

Looking down at the map, it became very clear that she had no idea where she currently was. Hard to find a point of reference on the map when all you could see were trees as far as the eye could see. "Hmm." She'd just have to create a point of reference then. Follow the sun's directions. By the looks of it, the main goal was to head south. If she kept heading south, she'd eventually get to a place where she'd be better able to help herself.

The young woman glanced toward the sky, already mentally mapping the cardinal points and which fit where based on what the sun happened to be doing at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
The sound of snapping of twigs could be heard from a distance but over a bit of time it was obvious the sound was getting louder and closer.
Matt flopped on the ground with a loud THUD after being 'delivered' by Portkey to a random location he knew nothing about. "Ow." He said, lying flat on his back and looking straight up at the sky.

Sky of trees, that was.

The former Gryffindor blinked and sat up, rubbing his head and looking around to see who he had ended up with, as he was a first year YATI and had been assigned to tag along somebody more experienced. That sounded fun, in his opinion, and he still couldn't BELIEVE he was getting paid to do some awesome stuff like that. Stuff he'd do for FREE. HAH. Amazing!

"Where do you reckon we are?" He asked, finally getting up and looking from Lex to their surroundings once again. A forest, obviously, but... were they supposed to know WHICH forest? Because if they were, Matt hadn't been listening and had no clue. Oops?

The 19 year-old whipped his head around as he heard some twigs being snapped from behind him and went quiet for a moment, trying to hear anything specific that could tell him whether that was a creature or a human being.

OOOOOOOOH, was that their test already starting? HOW AWESOME, HE COULDN'T WAIT!!!

His expression was that of excitement more than worry as he watched to see what was coming towards them.
Hey Ju is online now  
Old 07-29-2018, 02:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,218

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
The sound of snapping of twigs could be heard from a distance but over a bit of time it was obvious the sound was getting louder and closer.



As you approach the beach you find a family of muggles gathered on the shore, getting some sun, and building sandcastles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Matt flopped on the ground with a loud THUD after being 'delivered' by Portkey to a random location he knew nothing about. "Ow." He said, lying flat on his back and looking straight up at the sky.

Sky of trees, that was.

The former Gryffindor blinked and sat up, rubbing his head and looking around to see who he had ended up with, as he was a first year YATI and had been assigned to tag along somebody more experienced. That sounded fun, in his opinion, and he still couldn't BELIEVE he was getting paid to do some awesome stuff like that. Stuff he'd do for FREE. HAH. Amazing!

"Where do you reckon we are?" He asked, finally getting up and looking from Lex to their surroundings once again. A forest, obviously, but... were they supposed to know WHICH forest? Because if they were, Matt hadn't been listening and had no clue. Oops?

The 19 year-old whipped his head around as he heard some twigs being snapped from behind him and went quiet for a moment, trying to hear anything specific that could tell him whether that was a creature or a human being.

OOOOOOOOH, was that their test already starting? HOW AWESOME, HE COULDN'T WAIT!!!

His expression was that of excitement more than worry as he watched to see what was coming towards them.
Lex glanced down at her....er.....partner(?) when he spoke, not bothering to question why he'd remained on the ground after they'd been transported. It'd honestly been a while since she last had to be paired with a YATI, making this an...interesting situation to say the least. She wouldn't die without her wand--and could do wandless magic which negated any wand checks back at the ministry--but she wasn't sure if the same could be said for him.

Rather than focus on what he could or couldn't do, the Head Auror chose to focus on the task at hand. Getting the hell out of the forest. "Here." She said, moving closer and motioning to literally the entire section of forest area because fudge if she knew where in all this overgrowth they were. "The good thing is, the forest while it extends both west and east, ends to the south. All we have to do is head tha--"

What was that?

Alexa's voice fizzled to a stop at the sound of snapping twigs. Whatever it was, it would be making itself known very soon. "Look alive, with any luck this might actually be something interesting." Because let's face it, a walk through the forest on it's own was nothing dangerous. Throw in some peril and you'd have her full attention.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 07-31-2018, 03:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab
 
The Announcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 768

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer
Default

Text Cut: Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post


Frankie carried on with his walking, still a bit paranoid and what could happen or who could appear out of nowhere and give him a good pop. This whole no-magic thing was frustrating. It would have taken him mere seconds to figure out where he was and get out of there otherwise. But he'd play along with this survival test.

His footsteps changed as he went from walking on tall grass to a dirt road and then sand. Even though the beach was nice and everything was out in the open, it still left his question of where he was unanswered. All he could see before him was water and little islands in the distance, of which he certainly was not going to swim over to. Only Merlin knew what would be waiting for him there.

That was when the sound of a few voices caught his attention. Down the beach, there were people. Squinting his eyes, he made the assumption that they were a family. A Muggle one at that. They seemed relatively normal, non-threatening, and could be a good source of information.

"Good afternoon," he said, flashing a friendly smile at them after approaching. "Great day for a day at the beach, isn't it?" There was a bit of a pause afterward before he spoke again. "So ... I'm a tourist and am not very familiar with the area. Lost my map and have been wandering around for hours now. Is there a town nearby that I could grab a quick bite and get my sense of direction in check?"


An older gentleman moved to stand up and spoke "There really tisn't much 'cept fer a store about a mile north of 'ere. Ye'll find a bite and a phone. Nearest town 'tis on the mainland."

Text Cut: Matt and Lexi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Matt flopped on the ground with a loud THUD after being 'delivered' by Portkey to a random location he knew nothing about. "Ow." He said, lying flat on his back and looking straight up at the sky.

Sky of trees, that was.

The former Gryffindor blinked and sat up, rubbing his head and looking around to see who he had ended up with, as he was a first year YATI and had been assigned to tag along somebody more experienced. That sounded fun, in his opinion, and he still couldn't BELIEVE he was getting paid to do some awesome stuff like that. Stuff he'd do for FREE. HAH. Amazing!

"Where do you reckon we are?" He asked, finally getting up and looking from Lex to their surroundings once again. A forest, obviously, but... were they supposed to know WHICH forest? Because if they were, Matt hadn't been listening and had no clue. Oops?

The 19 year-old whipped his head around as he heard some twigs being snapped from behind him and went quiet for a moment, trying to hear anything specific that could tell him whether that was a creature or a human being.

OOOOOOOOH, was that their test already starting? HOW AWESOME, HE COULDN'T WAIT!!!

His expression was that of excitement more than worry as he watched to see what was coming towards them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex glanced down at her....er.....partner(?) when he spoke, not bothering to question why he'd remained on the ground after they'd been transported. It'd honestly been a while since she last had to be paired with a YATI, making this an...interesting situation to say the least. She wouldn't die without her wand--and could do wandless magic which negated any wand checks back at the ministry--but she wasn't sure if the same could be said for him.

Rather than focus on what he could or couldn't do, the Head Auror chose to focus on the task at hand. Getting the hell out of the forest. "Here." She said, moving closer and motioning to literally the entire section of forest area because fudge if she knew where in all this overgrowth they were. "The good thing is, the forest while it extends both west and east, ends to the south. All we have to do is head tha--"

What was that?

Alexa's voice fizzled to a stop at the sound of snapping twigs. Whatever it was, it would be making itself known very soon. "Look alive, with any luck this might actually be something interesting." Because let's face it, a walk through the forest on it's own was nothing dangerous. Throw in some peril and you'd have her full attention.


A cockatrice appears but doesn't appear to have sensed anyone nearby yet.
__________________
The Announcer is offline  
Old 08-03-2018, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Lex glanced down at her....er.....partner(?) when he spoke, not bothering to question why he'd remained on the ground after they'd been transported. It'd honestly been a while since she last had to be paired with a YATI, making this an...interesting situation to say the least. She wouldn't die without her wand--and could do wandless magic which negated any wand checks back at the ministry--but she wasn't sure if the same could be said for him.

Rather than focus on what he could or couldn't do, the Head Auror chose to focus on the task at hand. Getting the hell out of the forest. "Here." She said, moving closer and motioning to literally the entire section of forest area because fudge if she knew where in all this overgrowth they were. "The good thing is, the forest while it extends both west and east, ends to the south. All we have to do is head tha--"

What was that?

Alexa's voice fizzled to a stop at the sound of snapping twigs. Whatever it was, it would be making itself known very soon. "Look alive, with any luck this might actually be something interesting." Because let's face it, a walk through the forest on it's own was nothing dangerous. Throw in some peril and you'd have her full attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
Text Cut: Matt and Lexi




A cockatrice appears but doesn't appear to have sensed anyone nearby yet.
Matt rolled his eyes and snorted when she replied to his question with the most ridiculous answer. "Yeah, well, I know that much." He said, shaking his head, still amused because that had come from their HEAD AUROR, lol. Good, that was a good sign. It meant he didn't have to always be dead serious and boring during work and that was always a plus.

The former Gryffindor was following her gaze as she mentioned the forest ended to the south and when she stopped talking he also stood still, trying to figure out what it was that was heading their way.

He DID have to stifle a chuckle at her words. 'Look alive,' HAHA. Man, she was hilarious!

??????????????

"The heck?" Matt whispered when he noticed it was some sort of giant chicken. Only to realise it was a COCKATRICE and MERLIN, that was no Muggle forest then.

HOW EXCITING!!

He was about to draw his wand out when he remembered they weren't supposed to use magic, really. Oh. Oh...

How in the world would they get rid of such a dangerous chicken creature WITHOUT magic? He'd have to think and Matt was more of a fan of IMMEDIATE ACTION rather than thinking things through too much. He watched the cockatrice a bit more and realised it hadn't noticed them yet.

Looking over at Lex, he sort of waited to see if she had any brilliant ideas, because at the moment he had none. They were given backpacks with stuff, so he wanted to check want kind of stuff he was given, hoping something might be useful for that... situation. Matt didn't want to make any abrupt - or noticeable, for that matter - moves to try and keep the chicken cockatrice looking AWAY and in no way towards them, so he didn't really want to take his bag off his back to check if there was... some sort of rope or whatever else they could use in there. So he resorted to mouthing the words 'ROPE IN MY BAG' to Lex as he slowly gestured to his own backpack to see if she took the hint and checked it for him. And... 'SHEET IN MY BAG!' Those two would be ideal. Bag the giant chicken up? The head, at least. Why not? Lol.

Otherwise, y'know, he'd have to think of something else. Or just DO something.

That idea was very tempting.
Hey Ju is online now  
Old 08-05-2018, 10:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster



MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,218

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Merlin, of course not. Lex herself could never stand to be around the overly serious business types and didn’t see any need to become the sort herself because of the promotion. They were in the middle of a forest and about to face Merlin knew what, being deadly serious would only kill the sense of adventure and she had no need for it—unless he did something stupid.

Her own eyes widened at the sight of the cockatrice because how was this something to be bested by muggle means? Was the boss man trying to imply that a muggle, if faced with this oversized chicken could beat it with shear will? Hardly. Wet their pants, certainly. Die before it had a chance to kill them, believable, but fight this thing and win? Unlikely.

That made it then no surprise that her first thought was to blow this thing to smithereens with a well placed confringo....until she remembered the whole no magic thing.

Circe it was like being at Hogwarts all over again.

Alexa looked to the YATI, catching the way his lips moved. Rope? A sheet? Well she supposed if they couldn’t blow it up they would need another solution. Hazel eyes glanced back to the cockatrice, noting that for now it still seemed unaware of their presence. Slowly, cautiously, she reached into his bag and indeed found both rope and a sheet. No sudden movements but she handed both to him, the itch to wandlessly send the giant chicken flying in all directions still very strong.

She would, if whatever he planned didn’t work. She had a kid to get home to and wasn’t a muggle. She wouldn’t face a XXXXX creature, like one.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 08-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,687

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Merlin, of course not. Lex herself could never stand to be around the overly serious business types and didn’t see any need to become the sort herself because of the promotion. They were in the middle of a forest and about to face Merlin knew what, being deadly serious would only kill the sense of adventure and she had no need for it—unless he did something stupid.

Her own eyes widened at the sight of the cockatrice because how was this something to be bested by muggle means? Was the boss man trying to imply that a muggle, if faced with this oversized chicken could beat it with shear will? Hardly. Wet their pants, certainly. Die before it had a chance to kill them, believable, but fight this thing and win? Unlikely.

That made it then no surprise that her first thought was to blow this thing to smithereens with a well placed confringo....until she remembered the whole no magic thing.

Circe it was like being at Hogwarts all over again.

Alexa looked to the YATI, catching the way his lips moved. Rope? A sheet? Well she supposed if they couldn’t blow it up they would need another solution. Hazel eyes glanced back to the cockatrice, noting that for now it still seemed unaware of their presence. Slowly, cautiously, she reached into his bag and indeed found both rope and a sheet. No sudden movements but she handed both to him, the itch to wandlessly send the giant chicken flying in all directions still very strong.

She would, if whatever he planned didn’t work. She had a kid to get home to and wasn’t a muggle. She wouldn’t face a XXXXX creature, like one.
Matt had to bite his lower lip to stop himself from laughing out loud at the fact that there WAS some rope and a sheet in his backpack, HAHA! Amazing.

He gave Lex a thumbs up and slooowwwlllyyyy turned to grab both things, but was a bit surprised when she gave him both the rope and sheet and didn't keep anything for herself to use. The former Gryffindor gave her a funny look before turning his attention back to the chicken.

Looking from the rope and sheet he was now holding back at the creature, Matt sloowly crouched down to start working on... to be honest, he didn't really know what. Maybe some sort of gigantic bag to try and cover the chicken with. WHO KNEW if it'd work? He didn't. He wasn't quite sure whether Lex knew it either. He didn't think so.

Was she just going to watch him or what? The young man looked up at her to see what she was going to do next herself or if she was just going to wait for him to try something and then act in case he failed. It'd take him a little while to put this bag together on his own, see, as he wasn't really a Muggle scout and was only making things up as he went.

Merlin, Muggle living was hard work.
Hey Ju is online now  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196