sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 293 users online including...
osiosonb , atawatesjoaq , Kolyander , nddlanderkenf , Kimothy , Crayola , aynahanrube , elwhidbynath , DuckyLinJi , hermygirl

19 members
274 guests.

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Wizarding World > Wizarding World OOC Forums > Ministry Mingling > MoM Archives

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default Brennan Cooper Campaign Headquarters

As you walk into Hogsmeade, towards the Three Broomsticks you notice that something is different. Right across the street, in between Honeydukes and Zonko’s is a new building; a large building at that. If it wasn’t for magic, there would be absolutely no way an office building of it’s size would be able to squeeze between the two shops. Anything is possible on Coopers’ campaign, it would seem…

A large, golden sign is put up just in front of the office:

Quote:
COOPER FOR RE-ELECTION
OFFICIAL BRENNAN COOPER CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS
Once inside the impressive office building, you find a very clean, yet busy area. A wide array of desks are filed throughout and memo’s in the form of paper airplanes are flying every which way. The two largest desks are placed in front, near the doors. If you have any questions, please ask one of the following;

Quote:
Teal Andrus
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Quote:
Jessica Peaches
RESEARCH & SPEECH WRITING CHAIR
Quote:
Sienna Knoll
ADVERTISING CHAIR
So please, make your way in to show your pride for Mininster Cooper and your determination to have him reelected into office!


OOC note: You should NOT be posting in this thread unless you're a member of the Cooper Campaign! If you'd like to sign up, go here or here. If you're a Diagon Alley employee, please sign up here.

And please read over these "strong suggestions" (rules) before posting in this thread;

1) Please keep chatter to a minimum, some every now and then is fine. But there are PLENTY of places in the Minister to talk about things unrelated to Cooper.

2) Absolutely NO, NONE, ZERO out of character responses. We have a OOC thread for that, which is right HERE. I encourage you to contribute!

3) While myself and Dracos_Lady are "leading the campaign", I highly encourage you to get involved and incorporate any idea's you may have.

4) HAVE FUN! It's a RP, you're SUPPOSE to have some fun with it.

5) And don't forget, SS Rules always apply. ;P
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!

Last edited by ZDARDSKY; 03-25-2009 at 12:01 AM.
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Candidate: Brennan Cooper (Cassirin)

Campaign Manager: Teal Andrus (tex)

Advertising Chair: Sienna Knoll (Ms. Diggory)

Research & Speech Writing Chair: Jessica Peaches (Dracos_Lady)

Advertising Committee:
[x] Gremlok (Monkey Princess)
[x] Arcius Moonseed (Moony)
[x] Marco Denver (Jenster)



Research Committee:
[x] Ethan Belden (Oesed)
[x] Amber Thatcher (Padie)
[x] Sebian Degas (Loki)



Message/Speech Writing Committee:
[x] Hallie Black (BABYFAYCETM)
[x] Michael Bently (prongs1295)
[x] Tasha Starr (Fae)
[x] Lewis Little (Jenster)
[x] Victoria Raya (MUSTANG SALLY)

__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!

Last edited by ZDARDSKY; 03-24-2009 at 10:35 PM.
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 03-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
BABYFAYCETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: G-Town
Posts: 887

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hailey James Wood
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hallie Nicole Black
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Magnificent Malfoy Weasleyed: By the Twins

Hallie walked in through the doors, avoiding a large looking man on his way out. Taking a breath after dodging the giant, she looked around and finally made her way over to the Cooper sign. 'Finally.' She walked in to the sign in desk and looked around.
"Uhm, hello?"
BABYFAYCETM is offline  
Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Teal grinned as the first committee member walked through the doors, he gazed down to the clip board at the names. He wasn’t exactly sure which she was. Looking up at here with his left eyebrow raised, he spoke. “Hello. Checking in?” He said rhetorically, “What’s your name?” Teal gave a sideways smile up at the girl, he was ready to get this campaign rolling.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Bugbear
 
Golden Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Haven
Posts: 32,453
Default
The REAL Sorting Hat: "Ravenclaw!" This monkey is bananas.

Walking with purpose down the old street, his head down, eyes straight, Gremlok stopped and looked up at what used to be only two stores, a slight frown creasing his brow as he read the sign. With his hands in his pockets he opened the door and walked up to the sign up desk, standing behind a woman. He pulled one hand out, an ancient looking pocket watch in his hand as he looked at the time. Being a goblin wasn't helping right now, the looks he had gotten on his journey was enough to put him in a worse mood than when he left his bank.
__________________
Forget the future signature;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAH ARI!!!
Golden Monkey is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 12:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,138

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Okay. So.. Eleven.. number eleven. Ah-ha. Mike finally found it. The man opened the door slightly cautiously, because who knew what could be inside? He walked inside to see that a small amount of people had already gathered there. Mike told himself that he was to be on his best behavior and not talk about how great coffee is and how "Level Nine Coffee" is to die for.

He walked towards the sign-in desk where a man sat behind and woman stood in front of. "Afternoon sir... and................ ma'am," Mike said, smiling at the two.
Daffy.Potter is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hinkypunk
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,491
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Tasha opened the door as she did a little bell rang that startled her. She saw three people standing there. One person sitting at a desk and two other people in front of it. She walked up to them and said.

"Hi, Im Tasha Starr I'm working for the Cooper Campaign and they told us to meet here"
__________________
"Tell me why are we wasting time.................................................. .................................................. ..........................
on all your wasted crying, when you should be with me instead" .................................................. ......................


.................................................. ........Follow me on Twitter @EchoMD2074 I love you SS'ers way too much
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 11:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein
 
Moony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland.
Posts: 2,198

Ministry RPG Name:
Arcius Moonseed
Department of Mysteries
Default
Greyhound Rescuer ♥

Arcius entered the building which housed the Minister Cooper Campaign Headquarters [which, he had to admit, did look rather impressive]. He walked over to the desk of Teal Andrus and cleared his throat.
'Hello, I've been appointed to join the Advertising Commitee,' Arcius began, 'and I've come to sign in. My name is Arcius Moonseed.'
__________________
T E A M S L Y T H I N D O R

The Dragon's Lair + The Shrieking Shack + Tom's Treehouse
Moony is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Centaur
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ~Gwacie's Pocket~
Posts: 42,760

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kimberly Bessette
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amélia K. Brown
Default
Mawookiee ★ Stitch ♥ her 2 owners ★ H-O-C-K-E-Y

Sebian was never late, he just arrived when he wanted to. Making sure that his gloves was covering all his hand as he open the door, he didn't want to touch the same surface as a woman had, who knows if it was the case. Noticing, as he entered that it was the case, he was mentally wishing that those wouldn't get in his way.

Keeping his head high he walks toward the man who seems to be the campaign manager. "Sir Sebian Salomon Degas is here at the service of the great Minister Cooper.Anything I can do to make sure that our great leader stay office will be done." Brushing the invisible dirt that was on his nice suit, he gaze back at the man. "Are the mens that I will be working on the research team are there?"
__________________
Loki is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
BABYFAYCETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: G-Town
Posts: 887

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hailey James Wood
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hallie Nicole Black
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Magnificent Malfoy Weasleyed: By the Twins

"Oh, right. Sorry. Hallie Black." she replied with a smile.
She was almost too anxious to start this campaign. Nothing could compare to knowing that you helped someone win a spot because of your help. You fantastic help. Well, maybe she was over-reacting to the 'fantastic' part, or maybe just the campaign in general. But, she was here and she was going to kick butt for Cooper. Whether he knew her or not.
BABYFAYCETM is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYFAYCETM View Post
"Oh, right. Sorry. Hallie Black." she replied with a smile.
She was almost too anxious to start this campaign. Nothing could compare to knowing that you helped someone win a spot because of your help. You fantastic help. Well, maybe she was over-reacting to the 'fantastic' part, or maybe just the campaign in general. But, she was here and she was going to kick butt for Cooper. Whether he knew her or not.
“No worries Ms. Black.” Teal said with a small smile as he checked her name off the list. “Glad you could make it. If you could just head to the room to your right, Jessica Peaches will be in there shortly to fire things off with speeches, messages, debates… all of it.” He gave Hallie a final, appreciative grin before looking to the next person in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Princess View Post
Walking with purpose down the old street, his head down, eyes straight, Gremlok stopped and looked up at what used to be only two stores, a slight frown creasing his brow as he read the sign. With his hands in his pockets he opened the door and walked up to the sign up desk, standing behind a woman. He pulled one hand out, an ancient looking pocket watch in his hand as he looked at the time. Being a goblin wasn't helping right now, the looks he had gotten on his journey was enough to put him in a worse mood than when he left his bank.
Ah good old Gremlok, Teal had been especially excited when he saw the goblins name on the lists. He had kept his money very safe for years. “G’day Gremlok.” Teal said with a grin, “The advertising committee’s room is just behind me through that door. Sienna Knoll and the rest of you’re committee member’s will be right in after you.” Right as he said that, he crossed the goblins name off the list as he’d checked in. Next person now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prongs1295 View Post
Okay. So.. Eleven.. number eleven. Ah-ha. Mike finally found it. The man opened the door slightly cautiously, because who knew what could be inside? He walked inside to see that a small amount of people had already gathered there. Mike told himself that he was to be on his best behavior and not talk about how great coffee is and how "Level Nine Coffee" is to die for.

He walked towards the sign-in desk where a man sat behind and woman stood in front of. "Afternoon sir... and................ ma'am," Mike said, smiling at the two.
The next person was another Ministry official, Teal didn’t know the man by name though. “Good after noon to you as well.” Teal said, picking up his quill, “Name, please?” He asked, peering up to the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Tasha opened the door as she did a little bell rang that startled her. She saw three people standing there. One person sitting at a desk and two other people in front of it. She walked up to them and said.

"Hi, Im Tasha Starr I'm working for the Cooper Campaign and they told us to meet here"
The next woman that came up to check in was quite down to business. “Ah yes, Ms. Star. Pleasure to have you here.” Teal reassured her, “You’re over in Message and Speech writing committee. First door to your right, with Miss Hallie Black.” Teal gave a nod in the rooms general direction after crossing her name off the check-in list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moony View Post
Arcius entered the building which housed the Minister Cooper Campaign Headquarters [which, he had to admit, did look rather impressive]. He walked over to the desk of Teal Andrus and cleared his throat.
'Hello, I've been appointed to join the Advertising Commitee,' Arcius began, 'and I've come to sign in. My name is Arcius Moonseed.'
Next up was quite a powerful, intimidating man. Teal was sure he had seen the guy around the Ministry before, Department of Mysters, perhaps? “Good to have you here Mr. Moonseed.” Teal said professionally, “Advertising Committee’s workspace is in the room just behind me. I’ve already sent Gremlok back there, he’ll be waiting on you.” Teal said with a side-grin, checking his name off the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Sebian was never late, he just arrived when he wanted to. Making sure that his gloves was covering all his hand as he open the door, he didn't want to touch the same surface as a woman had, who knows if it was the case. Noticing, as he entered that it was the case, he was mentally wishing that those wouldn't get in his way.

Keeping his head high he walks toward the man who seems to be the campaign manager. "Sir Sebian Salomon Degas is here at the service of the great Minister Cooper.Anything I can do to make sure that our great leader stay office will be done." Brushing the invisible dirt that was on his nice suit, he gaze back at the man. "Are the mens that I will be working on the research team are there?"
Then a older man that Teal had never seen before walked through the doors. He raised an eyebrow, something about the man seeming important. “Great to have you here, Sir.” Teal found himself saying, as he crossed out ‘Sebien Degas’. “Yes there is in fact, Ethan Belden is on the Research Committee with you, he’ll be checking in shortly. If you go through the door on your left you’ll find your working-quarters, I’ll send Ethan in there once he arrives. And Ms. Jessica Peaches will also be in shortly to give you your assignments.” So that was that, the Brennan Cooper campaign was finally underway.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein
 
Moony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland.
Posts: 2,198

Ministry RPG Name:
Arcius Moonseed
Department of Mysteries
Default
Greyhound Rescuer ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Next up was quite a powerful, intimidating man. Teal was sure he had seen the guy around the Ministry before, Department of Mysters, perhaps? “Good to have you here Mr. Moonseed.” Teal said professionally, “Advertising Committee’s workspace is in the room just behind me. I’ve already sent Gremlok back there, he’ll be waiting on you.” Teal said with a side-grin, checking his name off the list.
Arcius gave a curteous smile. At least the people he was working with seemed pleasent enough. He replied with a 'Thank you' after being given his directions and then set off to the appointed room, heels clicking as he crossed the ornate floor.
__________________
T E A M S L Y T H I N D O R

The Dragon's Lair + The Shrieking Shack + Tom's Treehouse
Moony is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa
 
confusion.girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 14,819

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
Default
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

There was a look of determination and satisfaction smothered across Miss Jessica Peaches' face as she walked purposefully towards Brennan Cooper's Campaign Headquarters. Her high heels clacked along the paving stones that trailed up to the large building in Hogsmeade, and she tucked a golden strand of hair behind her ears. Right. Quickly glancing at the ticking hand on her gold watch, and tugged the cuff of her jacket over her wrist, and stepped into the Headquarters. She blinked, suprised that there appeared to be a group of people already there. Slinging her bag over her shoulder, she approached Teal.

"Morning Teal. Terribly sorry I'm late; there was a huge back log in the floo system," Jessica sighed, smiling brightly at her co-worker. "How many left to arrive? We really ought to get started."
__________________
Hugo&Georgie FOREVER AND EVER

Just two seventh year flirts who happened to fall in love
confusion.girl is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Bugbear
 
Golden Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In Haven
Posts: 32,453
Default
The REAL Sorting Hat: "Ravenclaw!" This monkey is bananas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Ah good old Gremlok, Teal had been especially excited when he saw the goblins name on the lists. He had kept his money very safe for years. “G’day Gremlok.” Teal said with a grin, “The advertising committee’s room is just behind me through that door. Sienna Knoll and the rest of you’re committee member’s will be right in after you.” Right as he said that, he crossed the goblins name off the list as he’d checked in. Next person now.
Gremlok nodded, a small smile creasing his face as he looked at Teal. The man had been a very valued customer of his bank for years and nothing made Gremlok happier than seeing happy customers. He turned and walked into the other room, looking around and nodding once more. At least it wasn't a small dirt pit he mused as he waited for the other committee members to come in. This would be good for business too he thought, his hands behind his back.
__________________
Forget the future signature;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAH ARI!!!
Golden Monkey is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Hinkypunk
 
Grrr..Meow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 12,491
x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
Default
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
The next woman that came up to check in was quite down to business. “Ah yes, Ms. Star. Pleasure to have you here.” Teal reassured her, “You’re over in Message and Speech writing committee. First door to your right, with Miss Hallie Black.” Teal gave a nod in the rooms general direction after crossing her name off the check-in list.
Waiting for Teal to finish what he was saying she said a quick "Thank you" and headed her way to the Speech writing committee through the first door on her right, as she opened it she saw a couple of people already in there and as she walked in she introduced herself, then sat down waiting for the meeting to begin.
__________________
"Tell me why are we wasting time.................................................. .................................................. ..........................
on all your wasted crying, when you should be with me instead" .................................................. ......................


.................................................. ........Follow me on Twitter @EchoMD2074 I love you SS'ers way too much
Grrr..Meow is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #16 (permalink)



DoM
Veela
 
Oesed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Themyscira
Posts: 37,549

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi O. Kenning
Sixth Year

x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries
Default
Wowza!

Not long after Belden received his owl about the whereabouts of the headquarters of Cooper's campaign, the young man got ready and apparated right outside the headquarters. He was one hundred percent certain this was the place, and it really wasn't because of the address they had provided him in the letter.

The building itself was impressive, and it was clear to him -and to anyone, he was sure- that whatever it was that was happening inside was very important.

Shrugging this off as he pocketed his hands, Ethan entered the place, and after mumuring a few excuse me's and I'm sorry's to the people he might have accidentally bumped into, he finally reached the desk in which an old older looking man was sitting. It was very obvious he was the boss here; he just had that kind of vibe, really. But he wasn't alone; there was an important (and lovely, too, if he might add) looking woman standing close to him.

Because his name was Ethan Belden, he just had to flash her a smile.

"'Morning," mused the twenty-six year old young man, after clearing his throat, "Ethan Belden." Short, polite and serious. Perfect.
__________________
I wanted you to know that I am ready to go, heartbeat--my heartbeat;
I wanted you to know w h e n e v e r you are around, can't speak, I can't s p e a k.

Oesed is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Hinkypunk
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Flyingpigs. [GMT-5]
Posts: 12,138

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercedes A. Finklestein
x7 x3
Default
James' Violin Buddy | Josey's Duckie ♥ | | Dandruffie's BFF | O Sparkly One

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
The next person was another Ministry official, Teal didn’t know the man by name though. “Good after noon to you as well.” Teal said, picking up his quill, “Name, please?” He asked, peering up to the guy.
Mike smiled and nodded at the man. "Oh. Sorry. Michael Bentley. I've been notified that I'd be working on the Message/Speech committee," he said. He peeked a look at the other people around him, many of whom who held their heads very highly. Oh.. how superior. Mike lifted his chin up slightly to see how it'd feel like. Naw.. too awkward.
Daffy.Potter is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 03:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
BABYFAYCETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: G-Town
Posts: 887

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hailey James Wood
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hallie Nicole Black
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Magnificent Malfoy Weasleyed: By the Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
“No worries Ms. Black.” Teal said with a small smile as he checked her name off the list. “Glad you could make it. If you could just head to the room to your right, Jessica Peaches will be in there shortly to fire things off with speeches, messages, debates… all of it.” He gave Hallie a final, appreciative grin before looking to the next person in line.
Hallie nodded and looked to the room that he pointed towards.
"Great. Thanks." she said gratefully.
She turned to move out of the other person's way and walked down to the room. Hopefully this wouldn't be as awkward as it seemed.
BABYFAYCETM is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #19 (permalink)

Centaur
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: ~Gwacie's Pocket~
Posts: 42,760

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kimberly Bessette
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amélia K. Brown
Default
Mawookiee ★ Stitch ♥ her 2 owners ★ H-O-C-K-E-Y

Not missing the eyebrow reaction from the man Sebian was wondering if the man was qualified enough for that position. Someone wise wouldn't have react just the way he did and they needed someone strong to be able to handle a task this big. Well no matter, if something happen to it wasn't his taste he wouldn't have a problem telling the minister himself about it.

Not only the fact that he was the first of his committee to be here but the fact that a woman was going to lead it was something that was revolting Sebian. Woman leader was the last thing he thought they needed. 'Hmmpf!!'. Not only few minutes after he noticed a woman walking. By the looks of it she knew the man in charge. Not wanted to waist is time, he walks toward the direction the man had told him to.
__________________
Loki is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Romanian Longhorn
 
Padie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Neverland
Posts: 39,693

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Margaret Jacqueline Atkinson Morris
Fifth Year
Default
Potter’s Princess A+ FangGirl

As she stepped into the room, the young woman couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Thankfully, there weren't that many people inside yet so she couldn't be that late. After all, once she received the owl, she only had time to switch to her best clothes and put on a bit of make up here and there so that she would look as perfect as she could, and, seeing as she had never needed that much to achieve her desired look, she actually didn't take a lot of time. Well, that is, if you ignore the time she spent rummaging through her closet looking for those particular shoes that she rarely wore, since they were... well, painful. Still, if it weren't for them, she'd look absurdly short, so she couldn't complain.

Charming and yet polite look on her face, Amber Thatcher approached the man who appeared to be greeting the new arrivals. "Good morning," She greeted. "I'm Amber Thatcher, Research Comittee," She added so as to spare the man from asking the obvious questions and to save time as well, of course. That way, she'd get down to business quicker. That way, she could start plotting against Belden.
__________________
I gotta go back to the muggle world,
they're gonna
try and tell me this wasn't, that none of this happened,
but you know what? It
was real. It did happen.
We spent time here. We made
friends here. That's a part of us.
Cause
Hogwarts is bigger than any of us, of any of it's founders,
and it's going to be around long after we're gone.
Maybe we'll see our
kids come here one day.
That's the thing about
Hogwarts.
No matter
how long you're away from it, there's always a way back.
Padie is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 04:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa
 
MUSTANG SALLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Top Ramen plz?
Posts: 13,082

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
Default
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Victoria Anne Raya entered through the door, her nose in the air. She was in no way late, even though there were already a stream of people in the room. She was merely "fashionably late." That was acceptable. And if it wasn't this woman didn't seem to care.

Removing her brown leather gloves off her perfectly manicured fingers, Victoria began to wonder who was in charge. She was ready to get to work. There was no way she was going to let a skeevy woman take over for Cooper. That was simply out of the question. It was giving her goose bumps just imagining a woman ruling the magical world. By all means, if she were to become Minister that would be a different story entirely. But it wasn't. So Go Cooper!

Seeing a man sitting at one of the desks giving instructions to other people, Victoria made her way over. "Is this where we check in? Victoria Anne Raya. I will be working as part of the Message slash Speech Writing Committee." she said in an authoritative voice. Yes, she was speaking to a male, and yes she had strong believes that men should be the authoritative one, but this man looked so...kind. Kind people annoyed her.
__________________
MUSTANG SALLY is offline  
Old 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Plimpy
 
Disneymaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 15,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Tudor
First Year
x1 x1
Default

Marco looked up at the place number. He only had to cross the road. And he had the right place. He sauntered in, "Marco Denver. Reporting for duty." He slammed his hand down on the reception desk, "I was summoned by a Mr Andrus."
__________________
It looks like I'm not ginger after all

Charlie Tudor - 1st Year Slytherpuff
Disneymaniac is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 03:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

OOC: Ok, sorry me and Amy have been extremely busy lately. But now that my tennis season is over I have all the time in the world to ensure a Cooper victory. So, we are gonna say everyone has been settled in… it is a plain old day at the Cooper campaign quarters and Teal is calling for a meeting.

After finishing an extremely long letter to the President of the American Ministry, Teal let out a big sign. The owl zoomed out of Hogsmeade, and that business was done. Thank goodness. It had been a busy day, everyone was working hard. Cooper was campaigning at Hogwarts at the moment, as planned, and he couldn’t wait to hear back on how it went. The first debate was coming soon though, and advertising was lagging a bit. Plus, debating idea’s were in dire need of being brainstormed. It was time for a meeting.

Teal grabbed his wand and put it to his throat. “Everyone please report to the common room at once, bring a note pad and something to write with. Please.” The charm made his voice carry throughout the entire complex like an intercom. It was time to get the wheels turning, fastly.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Romanian Longhorn
 
Padie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Neverland
Posts: 39,693

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Margaret Jacqueline Atkinson Morris
Fifth Year
Default
Potter’s Princess A+ FangGirl

Amber really did not feel comfortable there. Merlin, that place was a pure nightmare and nothing like she had thought it would be: a good exercise for her brain and a distraction for her to stop longing for the times in Australia. In fact, everything was going in the exact opposite direction to what she had planned it to: her brain was constantly thinking of ways to avoid Belden and that was not a good exercise for it at all, and all of her kept wishing more and more to go back to that faraway country. Really, if it wasn't for her mother's condition, she would just pack her bags and leave! And she did not care if she didn't get her position as an Auror back. She just wanted, she needed to be as far away from Ethan as she could.

But how could she?

Her thoughts stopped midway at the sound of a voice that was starting to grow quite too familiar. That Andrus person was asking for a meeting. Finally! Now she could just take her mind out of him and just do her work as she was supposed to. Oh yes, because staring at different pieces of paper, trying to read and not absorbing a word that was written there was definitely not working, not on her book at least.

Immediately, she scooped her bag, got up and without another word to whoever was around (yes, because she was so far away from this world that she had no idea as to whom was there) made her way to the common room.

It was with no surprise whatsoever that she found herself being the first one to enter the room. Everyone was probably finishing some details from what they had been working on. Sigh. Merlin, why was it that she was starting to hve a bad feeling about all of this? Oh, perhaps because she had barely done a thing? Snort. Yeah, that was probably it. There was no need to let people know that, though, was there?

"Hello," She greeted the man with a polite small. Taking a seat, she withdrew both her notepad and a pen and waited for the others to arrive.
__________________
I gotta go back to the muggle world,
they're gonna
try and tell me this wasn't, that none of this happened,
but you know what? It
was real. It did happen.
We spent time here. We made
friends here. That's a part of us.
Cause
Hogwarts is bigger than any of us, of any of it's founders,
and it's going to be around long after we're gone.
Maybe we'll see our
kids come here one day.
That's the thing about
Hogwarts.
No matter
how long you're away from it, there's always a way back.
Padie is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 12:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
Slytherin
Firecrab
 
BABYFAYCETM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: G-Town
Posts: 887

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hailey James Wood
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hallie Nicole Black
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Magnificent Malfoy Weasleyed: By the Twins

'Finally.'It wasn't that Hallie wasn't an impatient person (well, maybe a tick), she just felt that there could've been at least another fifteen minutes that could've been put to good use. Like...talking about the campaign. Time was moving too slowly for her. Maybe this meeting would finally get things moving along. She walked slowly to the common room and smiled at Teal, noticing his slightly tired demeanor and calmly took her seat. She wouldn't say anything to him, not just yet. Hallie felt like it was too soon to start an immense conversation about anything right now.

So, with her patience in check, she pulled out some parchment and a quill and laid them on the table in front of her before checking her watch. That had become a habit for her these days. And she didn't like it. Time had become a great importance to her since Mason walked out. It seemed like she couldn't find enough things to do through out the day. But determined to get through this campaign without one sign of faltering, she violently pushed Mason out of her mind and busied herself with twirling a small strand of her hair on her finger, wondering how the office was doing without her.
BABYFAYCETM is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215