sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 273 users online including...
sbowsbows , agrohimsol , talouiseshani , DuckyLinJi , herchfred , Chelliephone , hermionesclone , astrocat , AuroraTonks , ldgoldgold

17 members
256 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Ministry of Magic


Ministry of Magic Beneath the heart of London lies the wizarding government. Access to the Ministry is a fireplace, toilet, or telephone box away.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2021, 03:02 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Gift Shop & Merchandise

Are you an employee or just a visiting guest here at the British Ministry of Magic? Do you consider yourself a personal fan of the Ministry? Do you sometimes wish you had memorabilia with the Ministry's logo all over it? Well, look no further! Furnished in dark woods and gold, the shelves are stocked with items that are sure to grab your interest. Pens, pads, and bags, of course, adorn the front shelves, all sporting the Ministry logo...but then there are also hats, bracelets, t-shirts and jumpers (monogrammed for the Ministry, as well). The back shelves of the shop are comprised of additional merchandise, miscellaneous items stacked neatly in place. Looking for a last minute gift for a friend? Gift cards for your favorite shops? Coupons for unusual items from those favorite shops? An appealing toy to bribe your child with so that they'll behave during your visit? We hope we can meet all your product needs!


A-.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 204,904

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Mama/Ethan! <3
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Pens were something Brody always seemed to need. If they didn't run out of ink, then someone either from the Ministry or from University {or both places} 'borrowed' them and always failed to make the returns. This was one thing that frustrated Brody. This time around, he would hide his new pens away. If anyone asked if he had a spare, the answer would be a plain, simple and firm 'no'.

It had been a while since he had visited the gift shop {probably since the time heh had interned at the Ministry}. Had it always been this well stocked? Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Brody set about browsing.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 01:44 AM   #3 (permalink)



DMAC & DMT
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,527

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Denton
Transportation

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Pens were something Brody always seemed to need. If they didn't run out of ink, then someone either from the Ministry or from University {or both places} 'borrowed' them and always failed to make the returns. This was one thing that frustrated Brody. This time around, he would hide his new pens away. If anyone asked if he had a spare, the answer would be a plain, simple and firm 'no'.

It had been a while since he had visited the gift shop {probably since the time heh had interned at the Ministry}. Had it always been this well stocked? Stuffing his hands in his pockets, Brody set about browsing.
It was sometimes difficult to process that Ethan had really been working here over a month already. He'd fallen into a routine between his work and university, that seeing Nora had become splendid and rare occurrences. But he wanted her to know he was still there, that he still cared. It took him bloody long enough to figure out that the Ministry had a gift shop and purchasing her something ... Maybe a T-shirt with the emblem on it, was just the thing. Maybe that had a snarky one about how "someone who loves me went to the ministry and got me this dumb t-shirt".

Perusing the shelves, he noticed he wasn't alone in the shop. Even moreso, it was one of the billion other people whom he graduated with that had decided to come work at the ministry. "Brody? You work here too? I mean like.... Not here ...here... But like..." he gestured around to indicate the ministry.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 204,904

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Ethan! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was sometimes difficult to process that Ethan had really been working here over a month already. He'd fallen into a routine between his work and university, that seeing Nora had become splendid and rare occurrences. But he wanted her to know he was still there, that he still cared. It took him bloody long enough to figure out that the Ministry had a gift shop and purchasing her something ... Maybe a T-shirt with the emblem on it, was just the thing. Maybe that had a snarky one about how "someone who loves me went to the ministry and got me this dumb t-shirt".

Perusing the shelves, he noticed he wasn't alone in the shop. Even moreso, it was one of the billion other people whom he graduated with that had decided to come work at the ministry. "Brody? You work here too? I mean like.... Not here ...here... But like..." he gestured around to indicate the ministry.


Those tee shirts and jumpers looked mighty fine, Brody thought to himself. He had come to a pause to admire the colours and the Ministry’s logo fashioned so neatly on each. It wouldn’t hurt to get one of each, for himself, of course. The young man chose a brick red coloured shirt and a black jumper. Satisfied with his choices, Brody was about to move on to the pens but the sound of his name and the somewhat familiar voice had his attention being sidetracked.

So THAT’S why that voice was familiar! “Ethan! Hi. Long time no see.” Surely his old friend hadn’t been around at the Ministry for a long time and Brody had missed noticing his presence? “Yes, I do. Department of International Magical Cooperation.” An eyebrow arched. “Hadn’t known that you worked here too.” Or so he was assuming.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)



DMAC & DMT
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,527

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Denton
Transportation

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Those tee shirts and jumpers looked mighty fine, Brody thought to himself. He had come to a pause to admire the colours and the Ministry’s logo fashioned so neatly on each. It wouldn’t hurt to get one of each, for himself, of course. The young man chose a brick red coloured shirt and a black jumper. Satisfied with his choices, Brody was about to move on to the pens but the sound of his name and the somewhat familiar voice had his attention being sidetracked.

So THAT’S why that voice was familiar! “Ethan! Hi. Long time no see.” Surely his old friend hadn’t been around at the Ministry for a long time and Brody had missed noticing his presence? “Yes, I do. Department of International Magical Cooperation.” An eyebrow arched. “Hadn’t known that you worked here too.” Or so he was assuming.
Welp. So this was definitely not the reunion that Ethan had expected. Of course it had been a couple years since they graduated and Ethan had been busy focusing on himself that he hadn't really bothered to keep touch with most people. But at least he hadn't changed so much in that he was still recognizable.

"For sure, mate. What's it been ... like two years?" He patted his shoulder. "Wow. So do you get to do much international travel? Or is that not part of the job?" He nodded, "Yeah, just started last month. Transportation. Broom research and development. How you been? What's new with you?"
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 204,904

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Ethan! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Welp. So this was definitely not the reunion that Ethan had expected. Of course it had been a couple years since they graduated and Ethan had been busy focusing on himself that he hadn't really bothered to keep touch with most people. But at least he hadn't changed so much in that he was still recognizable.

"For sure, mate. What's it been ... like two years?" He patted his shoulder. "Wow. So do you get to do much international travel? Or is that not part of the job?" He nodded, "Yeah, just started last month. Transportation. Broom research and development. How you been? What's new with you?"


Brody never minded where he winded up meeting old friends. Or well, anyone for that reason. Awkward situations amused him for the most parts. In any case, this situation wasn’t an awkward one and Brody found himself being thrilled to see Ethan. How long had it been since they last saw each other?

Two years? Just two years?

“Is it just me or does it seem longer than that?” Brody had gotten so caught up on making a career for himself that he’d practically lost touch with the handful of friends that he had made from Hogwarts. He shook his head. “Not much at present. For now it’s me mainly drowning in files and paperwork.” And university work. The young man perked up. “That’s interesting.” He grinned a bit, remembering the Quidditch game they had had along with a few others a few summers ago. “I think that’s going to be the right fit for you.” Brody shifted from one foot to the other as the conversation turned on him as the topic. “Not bad,” he replied casually. “I’ve been mainly working on myself… you know, university, language lessons…hey, how’s it going with Nora? You guys still a thing?”
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMAC & DMT
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,527

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Denton
Transportation

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Brody never minded where he winded up meeting old friends. Or well, anyone for that reason. Awkward situations amused him for the most parts. In any case, this situation wasn’t an awkward one and Brody found himself being thrilled to see Ethan. How long had it been since they last saw each other?

Two years? Just two years?

“Is it just me or does it seem longer than that?” Brody had gotten so caught up on making a career for himself that he’d practically lost touch with the handful of friends that he had made from Hogwarts. He shook his head. “Not much at present. For now it’s me mainly drowning in files and paperwork.” And university work. The young man perked up. “That’s interesting.” He grinned a bit, remembering the Quidditch game they had had along with a few others a few summers ago. “I think that’s going to be the right fit for you.” Brody shifted from one foot to the other as the conversation turned on him as the topic. “Not bad,” he replied casually. “I’ve been mainly working on myself… you know, university, language lessons…hey, how’s it going with Nora? You guys still a thing?”
And this was where they differed, since well, Ethan found awkward situations to be exactly that ... awkward. Weird. Reconnecting with people that he wasn't sure he'd see after graduation, but if the orientation had proven anything it was that there were A LOT of Hogwarts graduates who chose the route of Ministry Employment.

He nodded his head, "Sorta yea... guess it does seem longer, and yet not really much time at all." He chuckled quietly at the paperwork comment. "Guess that's what they have us youngins doing... working on paperwork until we can prove ourselves. I'm actually working on a university degree myself... which i started before work here. Basically surviving on pepperup potions," he chuckled again. "Languages, huh? What ya learning?" Made him think he should probably learn Portuguese or Spanish. "Oh yea. We're actually engaged. Which uh ... if we have a wedding..." he paused momentarily, making a mental note to talk more with Nora about planning things, "Do you think you'd want to be my best man?" He had no brothers, after all, and Brody was as good a friend as any, even if they'd lost touch for a few years. "What about you? Any new romances?"
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,814

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default MLE Boyz Running Club. But ... giftshop edition?
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

Tomasz was on his break.

He used to spend his breaks on level two - often taking temporary residence in the breakroom or claiming an unused workstation to work through his remaining training materials. But he hadn't done this since Mr. Upstead took over the department. Nowadays, he spent his breaks looking for things to do elsewhere. It meant that aside from his usual security rounds in the area, he didn't spend much time around level two at all.

Granted, he did not have a reason to spend time in the gift shop either, but this is where he ended up for his break today. And as he was here for the first time, he decided to look around at the various Ministry-branded objects. Perhaps he could find something to buy for his mums or maybe something for Demi. The bracelets, maybe? He picked one up, examining it closely.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 03:38 AM   #9 (permalink)


DMGS & DMLE
Aethonan
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 18,832

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mia Paszek
Graduated

Student Character:
Margaret (Mamie) Turov
Fourth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Peggy Laplace
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Melo
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

SPOILER!!: Tomasz is a gift
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Tomasz was on his break.

He used to spend his breaks on level two - often taking temporary residence in the breakroom or claiming an unused workstation to work through his remaining training materials. But he hadn't done this since Mr. Upstead took over the department. Nowadays, he spent his breaks looking for things to do elsewhere. It meant that aside from his usual security rounds in the area, he didn't spend much time around level two at all.

Granted, he did not have a reason to spend time in the gift shop either, but this is where he ended up for his break today. And as he was here for the first time, he decided to look around at the various Ministry-branded objects. Perhaps he could find something to buy for his mums or maybe something for Demi. The bracelets, maybe? He picked one up, examining it closely.

Gabriel would have much preferred to spend his break punching the punching bag, or eating, or trying to get on Mr. Upstead's good side, but his mother insisted on a Ministry of Magic-branded jumper. And her birthday was coming up, too, so...well, he couldn't remember (and wasn't allowed to ask) how old she was, but if the woman wanted a jumper from his workplace, she was getting a sweater from his workplace.

He hoped she was making Belly get her a WU jumper as well. It was only fair.

But while he was down here, he decided to browse a little, too. He was supposed to graduate from a YATI to a fully-fledged, official, ready to arrest people, Auror (hopefully) soon. And maybe if he dropped some hints, he could convince Ma to get him... ummm... "Tomasz?" No, he didn't want Tomasz as a gift. "Hey, doing some shopping?" he asked his colleague and running buddy with a grin.
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 03:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,814

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

SPOILER!!: ur a gift uwu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Gabriel would have much preferred to spend his break punching the punching bag, or eating, or trying to get on Mr. Upstead's good side, but his mother insisted on a Ministry of Magic-branded jumper. And her birthday was coming up, too, so...well, he couldn't remember (and wasn't allowed to ask) how old she was, but if the woman wanted a jumper from his workplace, she was getting a sweater from his workplace.

He hoped she was making Belly get her a WU jumper as well. It was only fair.

But while he was down here, he decided to browse a little, too. He was supposed to graduate from a YATI to a fully-fledged, official, ready to arrest people, Auror (hopefully) soon. And maybe if he dropped some hints, he could convince Ma to get him... ummm... "Tomasz?" No, he didn't want Tomasz as a gift. "Hey, doing some shopping?" he asked his colleague and running buddy with a grin.


Tomasz turned, hearing his name, and offered Gabriel a small smile. "Ay, yyy, not so much," he shook his head, before remembering the bracelet he had in hand. Somewhat embarrassed, he quickly put it back on the shelf, though it did not save him from the slight red creeping onto his face. This happened too easily. It only embarrassed him further.

"I am just looking," he followed up to explain. "To pass the time." That is why it was here, no? Or maybe for the visitors. Tomasz hadn't considered this option yet. Why someone would visit the ministry and buy a branded t-shirt was beyond him. The ministry was not so exciting to Tomasz and as a Security Officer, he often saw it at its most urgent and intense. Maybe government was more interesting to some? Politics, he could understand as an interest in some regard.

As if on a delay, Tomasz realized that he ought to ask the question in return to be polite. "Are you here to buy something?" He liked Gabriel. He was nice and humble, the kind of person Tomasz liked to keep in his company. Their runs helped too, otherwise Tomasz was not so good at keeping in touch with his friends. Having the established routine meant there was one less thing to keep track of to do.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 10:32 PM   #11 (permalink)


DMGS & DMLE
Aethonan
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 18,832

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mia Paszek
Graduated

Student Character:
Margaret (Mamie) Turov
Fourth Year
Hufflepuff

Ministry RPG Name:
Peggy Laplace
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Melo
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

SPOILER!!: :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post

Tomasz turned, hearing his name, and offered Gabriel a small smile. "Ay, yyy, not so much," he shook his head, before remembering the bracelet he had in hand. Somewhat embarrassed, he quickly put it back on the shelf, though it did not save him from the slight red creeping onto his face. This happened too easily. It only embarrassed him further.

"I am just looking," he followed up to explain. "To pass the time." That is why it was here, no? Or maybe for the visitors. Tomasz hadn't considered this option yet. Why someone would visit the ministry and buy a branded t-shirt was beyond him. The ministry was not so exciting to Tomasz and as a Security Officer, he often saw it at its most urgent and intense. Maybe government was more interesting to some? Politics, he could understand as an interest in some regard.

As if on a delay, Tomasz realized that he ought to ask the question in return to be polite. "Are you here to buy something?" He liked Gabriel. He was nice and humble, the kind of person Tomasz liked to keep in his company. Their runs helped too, otherwise Tomasz was not so good at keeping in touch with his friends. Having the established routine meant there was one less thing to keep track of to do.


To pass the time? That was probably the answer Gabriel least expected. Browsing, doing security things, those were more expected. But then, Tomasz was very different from Gabriel, so it should be expected that he'd do something that Gabriel didn't expect.

So maybe passing the time should have been his expected answer.

Hmm.

Anyway, Gabriel nodded, gesturing toward the jumpers. "My ma's birthday is coming up," he said sheepishly by way of explanation. As though it was normal to get your parent something from your work's gift shop for their birthday. Maybe it was normal? Gabriel didn't know. Maybe he could ask the shop clerk whether most people were doing birthday shopping. Maybe he'd ask Mr. Upstead, even, he'd worked here awhile, Gabriel thought. He'd know things. "Have you seen anything interesting?" he asked Tomasz as he browsed through the jumpers. Interesting...in the store, in work, in life. Just...general interest.
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 03:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod


DMLE & DMT
Shrake
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #77b5fe | #c21e56
Posts: 12,814

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kinsay James
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddles View Post
to pass the time? That was probably the answer gabriel least expected. Browsing, doing security things, those were more expected. But then, tomasz was very different from gabriel, so it should be expected that he'd do something that gabriel didn't expect.

So maybe passing the time should have been his expected answer.

Hmm.

Anyway, gabriel nodded, gesturing toward the jumpers. "my ma's birthday is coming up," he said sheepishly by way of explanation. As though it was normal to get your parent something from your work's gift shop for their birthday. Maybe it was normal? Gabriel didn't know. Maybe he could ask the shop clerk whether most people were doing birthday shopping. Maybe he'd ask mr. Upstead, even, he'd worked here awhile, gabriel thought. He'd know things. "have you seen anything interesting?" he asked tomasz as he browsed through the jumpers. Interesting...in the store, in work, in life. Just...general interest.


Tomasz was generally inclined to prefer spontaneity, but he had somehow found himself falling into a monotonous routine as of late. So perhaps the expected was his brand now afterall.

"Ah," he nodded quietly in understanding, before the meaning of the words caught up with him and made him pause. "You are buying her a ministry jumper ... for her birthday?" T wasn't one to judge, but the disbelief was present in his tone as he looked back at Gabriel with confusion. Tilting his head to one side, he looked over at the jumper display once more. "They are ............" He paused to think of a word. "Nice?" Maybe? They did not look so comfortable to Tomasz, but he didn't usually like winter clothes so much. Maybe Gabriel's mother would like receiving a ministry-branded gift.

"Interesting?" Tomasz took the question to be about the gift shop and looked around as he thought it over. There wasn't much to think of as interesting, unless the sheer number of magnets was something worth noting. "I think I saw a mug with, yyy, misprinted text?" Spelling wasn't his strong suit either, so he could sympathize with the manufacturer.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212