sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1778 users online including...
Alfredonag , Myzhwaw

3 members
1775 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Ministry of Magic


Ministry of Magic Beneath the heart of London lies the wizarding government. Access to the Ministry is a fireplace, toilet, or telephone box away.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-03-2021, 03:02 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Buffet Alcove

Adjacent to the seating and hang out areas is an expanding semicircle alcove with a trio of impressive stations where you can grab yourself something to eat or drink. At the main buffet boasts tray after tray of steaming dishes and cooled tables of salad wait for all you hungry workers. There's plenty of it to go around, too, so don't you worry. Beside the main buffest is the juice bar, your own personal oasis with all you can drink beverages. If you need the energy kick that comes with coffee and cappuccinos or just want to start your day off with a healthy sip of orange juice, this is where you will find them and plenty of other tasty choices. And just beside the juice bar is the delectable dessert bar. When you approach the table, you find a stack of plates and bowls at each end, and dishes of delicious-looking desserts lining both sides of the long expanse. Walk, don't rush, because there's plenty of pudding and pies for everyone.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 12:36 AM   #2 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19,552

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default open for anybody! come play!
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Usually not one for eating breakfast someone else had prepared, Peggy nonetheless found herself in the food court before work, with an empty thermos and a hungry belly. Working late the previous evening had left her little time or energy for baking or cooking, so here she was. She poured some coffee into her thermos, then grabbed a plate and began browsing the buffet, mindlessly sipping her fresh coffee. So much to choose from...should she go for something healthy, like fruit and yogurt? Or should she compare the ministry's pastries to her own?

Such a conundrum.
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 02:04 PM   #3 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,712

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Usually not one for eating breakfast someone else had prepared, Peggy nonetheless found herself in the food court before work, with an empty thermos and a hungry belly. Working late the previous evening had left her little time or energy for baking or cooking, so here she was. She poured some coffee into her thermos, then grabbed a plate and began browsing the buffet, mindlessly sipping her fresh coffee. So much to choose from...should she go for something healthy, like fruit and yogurt? Or should she compare the ministry's pastries to her own?

Such a conundrum.
With the twins coming in roughly a months time, the nervousness that he had been pushing down since the beginning was quickly returning. So much so, he had somehow forgotten to eat breakfast. How he had even managed that, was beyond him because he was someone that NEVER missed a meal. Food was his thing.

However when he reached the ministry for work, he realized just how hungry he was. In his worry and haste to ensure that Stella had eaten a well balanced meal, he hadn't eaten. Most unusual, yes, but he was going to have to grab some food if he wanted to make it through the morning.

Ocean headed into the buffet area and grabbed himself a plate. "Morning," he greeted the women standing in front of him in line. No sense in being rude when they all worked in the same building.. even if in different departments.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2021, 01:51 AM   #4 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19,552

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
With the twins coming in roughly a months time, the nervousness that he had been pushing down since the beginning was quickly returning. So much so, he had somehow forgotten to eat breakfast. How he had even managed that, was beyond him because he was someone that NEVER missed a meal. Food was his thing.

However when he reached the ministry for work, he realized just how hungry he was. In his worry and haste to ensure that Stella had eaten a well balanced meal, he hadn't eaten. Most unusual, yes, but he was going to have to grab some food if he wanted to make it through the morning.

Ocean headed into the buffet area and grabbed himself a plate. "Morning," he greeted the women standing in front of him in line. No sense in being rude when they all worked in the same building.. even if in different departments.
She had almost settled on some fruit and toast--going for something healthy, rather than her usual sweet bread breakfast preference--when another employee joined her to browse the buffet. Oh. Or was he waiting for her?

It would not do for her to hold up the line.

Peggy smiled gently at the fellow. "Good morning," she said, following the greeting with another sip of her coffee. "I find I'm having difficulty deciding what to eat today." So perhaps he could take the hint and go around her if he was in more of a hurry.
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 02:28 PM   #5 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,712

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
She had almost settled on some fruit and toast--going for something healthy, rather than her usual sweet bread breakfast preference--when another employee joined her to browse the buffet. Oh. Or was he waiting for her?

It would not do for her to hold up the line.

Peggy smiled gently at the fellow. "Good morning," she said, following the greeting with another sip of her coffee. "I find I'm having difficulty deciding what to eat today." So perhaps he could take the hint and go around her if he was in more of a hurry.
Oceanus returned the light smile with one of his own. Normally he wasn't at all fussy when it came to food. Truth be told, the young man was a 'if it's on my plate I'm most likely going to eat it' type of guy. There really wasn't all that much he wouldn't eat.

Gentle blue eyes glanced over the different trays of available food choices. "I can see why, I don't come in here often for breakfast so I'm not used to all these options myself." He could see where it could be a bit overwhelming. Would he look terrible if he took a tiny bit of several things? Sampling wasn't a bad thing, now was it?
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19,552

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Oceanus returned the light smile with one of his own. Normally he wasn't at all fussy when it came to food. Truth be told, the young man was a 'if it's on my plate I'm most likely going to eat it' type of guy. There really wasn't all that much he wouldn't eat.

Gentle blue eyes glanced over the different trays of available food choices. "I can see why, I don't come in here often for breakfast so I'm not used to all these options myself." He could see where it could be a bit overwhelming. Would he look terrible if he took a tiny bit of several things? Sampling wasn't a bad thing, now was it?
Remembering she was the head of games and sports... and therefore maybe possibly should set an example of healthy eating occasionally... Peggy decided she really was going to skip the cinnamon buns today. No sweet breads for her.

She nodded to the man, then finally started scooping some various fruit on her plate. "Yes, it's different than my normal breakfast fare," she agreed as she settled for a nice variety of berries, a few slices of melons, and nearly an entire peach. "I'm an empty nester, so I don't usually have quite this much variety to choose from." This was true whether she was having fruit for breakfast, lunch, or dessert. She usually only had one or two types of fruit at a time.

"What department do you work in?" she asked curiously as she moved on to nab a slice of toast. She usually wasn't one for small talk, but she had food and she had coffee and this fellow seemed friendly enough.
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:41 PM   #7 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,712

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Remembering she was the head of games and sports... and therefore maybe possibly should set an example of healthy eating occasionally... Peggy decided she really was going to skip the cinnamon buns today. No sweet breads for her.

She nodded to the man, then finally started scooping some various fruit on her plate. "Yes, it's different than my normal breakfast fare," she agreed as she settled for a nice variety of berries, a few slices of melons, and nearly an entire peach. "I'm an empty nester, so I don't usually have quite this much variety to choose from." This was true whether she was having fruit for breakfast, lunch, or dessert. She usually only had one or two types of fruit at a time.

"What department do you work in?" she asked curiously as she moved on to nab a slice of toast. She usually wasn't one for small talk, but she had food and she had coffee and this fellow seemed friendly enough.
Why must there be such a variety to choose from? Normally he would love this but this morning he just couldn't figure out what it was that he wanted to eat. Seeing the women go for some fresh fruits first he thought that might be a good idea to start with at least. Following suit he scooped some fruit onto his plate leaving room for eggs, bacon and toast. All of which came next when he got to it.

An empty nester? He couldn't quite sympathize with her there. "I'm not really sure what that's like.. I'm about to become a father in a few weeks." Life for him was going to become hectic and he knew it.

"Department of Magical Creatures. Pest Control," Ocean replied with a light grin. "What about you?" He never minded learning about what others did in the Ministry.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19,552

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Why must there be such a variety to choose from? Normally he would love this but this morning he just couldn't figure out what it was that he wanted to eat. Seeing the women go for some fresh fruits first he thought that might be a good idea to start with at least. Following suit he scooped some fruit onto his plate leaving room for eggs, bacon and toast. All of which came next when he got to it.

An empty nester? He couldn't quite sympathize with her there. "I'm not really sure what that's like.. I'm about to become a father in a few weeks." Life for him was going to become hectic and he knew it.

"Department of Magical Creatures. Pest Control," Ocean replied with a light grin. "What about you?" He never minded learning about what others did in the Ministry.
Yes, this was quite enough food for her. She needed to be up and about all day today, arranging sports and games, as one does. She didn't want a heavy breakfast slowing her down.

About to be a father? Peggy awwed quietly before regaining her composure. "Ah, congratulations," she said with a bit of an awkward smile. "Me? Oh, I'm...Games and Sports. Peggy Laplace, at your service," she added with a slight nod. Perhaps he had heard of her, if he followed wizard chess back in her heyday.

"I must add, you folks in pest control do a fine job--I haven't seen a doxy in ages!"
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,712

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Yes, this was quite enough food for her. She needed to be up and about all day today, arranging sports and games, as one does. She didn't want a heavy breakfast slowing her down.

About to be a father? Peggy awwed quietly before regaining her composure. "Ah, congratulations," she said with a bit of an awkward smile. "Me? Oh, I'm...Games and Sports. Peggy Laplace, at your service," she added with a slight nod. Perhaps he had heard of her, if he followed wizard chess back in her heyday.

"I must add, you folks in pest control do a fine job--I haven't seen a doxy in ages!"
Once his plate was full of delicious food, Ocean set it down where it wouldn't be bumped into so he could fix himself a cup of steaming hot coffee to go with it. Now all he had to do was sit down and enjoy his breakfast. The women he was speaking with was welcome to join him if she liked.

The soft 'aww' didn't go unnoticed and it in fact made smile a bit. He had somewhat gotten used to that reaction whenever people heard he was becoming a father. It was unexpected but not at all unwelcomed. "Thank you. Should be anytime time now." They little ones were due to arrive in early July. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Peggy. I'm Oceanus Zunther." Forgive him and his rude self for not giving his own name earlier. Oops. Her name however did sound somewhat familiar but he couldn't quite place it at the moment.

"Glad that we can be of some help and keep the doxies at bay," he chuckled lightly. "Really it's just all in a days work." Or more than a day depending on the situation at hand.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em
 
Waddles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 19,552

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Default
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Once his plate was full of delicious food, Ocean set it down where it wouldn't be bumped into so he could fix himself a cup of steaming hot coffee to go with it. Now all he had to do was sit down and enjoy his breakfast. The women he was speaking with was welcome to join him if she liked.

The soft 'aww' didn't go unnoticed and it in fact made smile a bit. He had somewhat gotten used to that reaction whenever people heard he was becoming a father. It was unexpected but not at all unwelcomed. "Thank you. Should be anytime time now." They little ones were due to arrive in early July. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Peggy. I'm Oceanus Zunther." Forgive him and his rude self for not giving his own name earlier. Oops. Her name however did sound somewhat familiar but he couldn't quite place it at the moment.

"Glad that we can be of some help and keep the doxies at bay," he chuckled lightly. "Really it's just all in a days work." Or more than a day depending on the situation at hand.

Anytime now. Wow. Such anticipation! Peggy almost wondered why the man was still working, but it was none of her business. Maybe he didn't like waiting and needed a distraction. Maybe the "any time" was an exaggeration. Regardless, there were too many unknowns here for her to make any sort of judgment or question his choices. She couldn’t really relate, after all. She continued smiling.

"Oceanus Zunther. It has been a pleasure to meet you," she said kindly, rearranging some of the food on her plate. "I suppose now I know who to speak to about Doxies if Aurora has her hands full."

Food satisfactorily arranged on her plate, she topped off her coffee and inclined her head (her hands were full) toward Oceanus. "Have a good day," she said as she made her way off.
__________________
Waddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)




DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 15,712

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post

Anytime now. Wow. Such anticipation! Peggy almost wondered why the man was still working, but it was none of her business. Maybe he didn't like waiting and needed a distraction. Maybe the "any time" was an exaggeration. Regardless, there were too many unknowns here for her to make any sort of judgment or question his choices. She couldn’t really relate, after all. She continued smiling.

"Oceanus Zunther. It has been a pleasure to meet you," she said kindly, rearranging some of the food on her plate. "I suppose now I know who to speak to about Doxies if Aurora has her hands full."

Food satisfactorily arranged on her plate, she topped off her coffee and inclined her head (her hands were full) toward Oceanus. "Have a good day," she said as she made her way off.
Perhaps anytime now wasn't the best choice of words but the words were already spoken. And really, who knew for sure? Stella was having twins and they were told by the Healer that they could be a little early and that was normal. So technically, anytime now was right if they babies decided they wanted to arrive early. This thought made him want to panic but where would the logic be in that? Someone had to keep calm, keep a level head and continue to work. Having twins was costly.

Ocean returned the polite smile. "Of course. Should you every have any trouble with them, come find me." It was his job after all and he took it very seriously.

"You too." He nodded his head slightly as he watched her leave before returning his full attention onto his own plate of food and coffee.
__________________
Days of Potter 2023:___________________________ Which Bertie Botts Flavour Are You?

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 09:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,393

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default

Jane Howard had made her way up to the Atrium from Level 9, walking a bit unsteadily and uncharacteristically disheveled. She seemed to be paying no attention to where she was going but walked alone lost in thought, humming a strange tune under her breath. Without seeming to know where she was going, she found herself in the buffet area and, realizing where she was, eagerly made her way over to the beverages and, grabbing a flask of water, drank it down greedily. She repeated this procedure with another flask, and then another, and then...what?! Were they all gone? Jane wasn't interested in coffee or tea or pumpkin juice, or any of the other offerings available. Frowning down at the empty flask in her hand, Jane suddenly remembered that she was a witch and took out her wand.

"Aguamenti!" she said firmly and watched in relief as her wand refilled the flask with lovely, clear, sparkling water. As she watched, the flask filled up and the water began to spill over the sides. Jane stood watching this as if in a trance, smiling happily. Suddenly, she raised her wand and the water began pouring over the top of her head, down her face and back, and onto the floor, joining the puddle that was already forming around her. Miss Howard began to laugh out loud as the water cascaded around her.
MadAlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod





DERP & DMGS
Doxy
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 6,042

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Jane Howard had made her way up to the Atrium from Level 9, walking a bit unsteadily and uncharacteristically disheveled. She seemed to be paying no attention to where she was going but walked alone lost in thought, humming a strange tune under her breath. Without seeming to know where she was going, she found herself in the buffet area and, realizing where she was, eagerly made her way over to the beverages and, grabbing a flask of water, drank it down greedily. She repeated this procedure with another flask, and then another, and then...what?! Were they all gone? Jane wasn't interested in coffee or tea or pumpkin juice, or any of the other offerings available. Frowning down at the empty flask in her hand, Jane suddenly remembered that she was a witch and took out her wand.

"Aguamenti!" she said firmly and watched in relief as her wand refilled the flask with lovely, clear, sparkling water. As she watched, the flask filled up and the water began to spill over the sides. Jane stood watching this as if in a trance, smiling happily. Suddenly, she raised her wand and the water began pouring over the top of her head, down her face and back, and onto the floor, joining the puddle that was already forming around her. Miss Howard began to laugh out loud as the water cascaded around her.

Darej was about to enjoy a nice meal, taking a break from his current case to re-charge so to speak. Normally, he brought his own meals but today he decided to enjoy the company's provided spread. He wasn't alone entirely as he began to fill his plate with the usual greens and some meat before he felt someone brush aside him. He grunted in annoyance, but bit his tongue by shaking his own head. Deeming it likely as an accident as the lady seemed to be in a hurry.

Loading up his plate, he now needed a drink..... as soon as the lady ahead of him was done drinking all the water. Darej stared in a mix of confusion, shock, and disbelief as she (Jane) kept filling up her goblet with more and.... dousing herself in it and everywhere around her.

"You're... not alright, are you?" Darej would have asked if she was okay, but after seeing her close to making water angels on the floor. It seemed like a safe assumption.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:59 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253