sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Wizarding World > Ministry of Magic > Lower Levels > Atrium > Ministry of Magic Food Court


Ministry of Magic Food Court Hungry? In need of a break? Have your character stop by the Ministry of Magic food court for some delicious meals and tasty treats!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-18-2014, 02:32 AM
Cassirin Cassirin is offline
 
Default Main Buffet

The Main Buffet

Here is it folks, the big kahuna! The line out the door was definitely worth the wait once you reach the queue leading to the Main Buffet section of the food court. Tray after tray of steaming dishes and cooled tables of salad wait for all you hungry workers. There's plenty of it to go around, too, so don't you worry. Keep in mind what you might want, because there are far too many choices to make it a last minute affair. Now what will it be, the Caesar Salad....or the steak and kidney pie? Eat up!

Click the image for an enlarged version of the menu!

Menu made by sarahlooo
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,937

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Fifth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Cedric Greenwell
Owl Post Office Manager
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Fortunately, Penelope managed to come down to the food court for her break when there wasn't TOO many people waiting in line. So once she got up to the main buffet area, she paused to really consider her options.

The grilled chicken wrap sounded good...but she needed something else with it, yeah? But what? Maybe a salad? Or cheesy bread? Or just regular breadsticks? This was a tough decision.

Hmm......
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:56 AM   #3 (permalink)


DMAC & DoM
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,548

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Third Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Kirby
Mysteries
Default
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Fortunately, Penelope managed to come down to the food court for her break when there wasn't TOO many people waiting in line. So once she got up to the main buffet area, she paused to really consider her options.

The grilled chicken wrap sounded good...but she needed something else with it, yeah? But what? Maybe a salad? Or cheesy bread? Or just regular breadsticks? This was a tough decision.

Hmm......
Hm. That had been an unusually slow day and Derek even found himself with time to have a proper lunch. Strange. Very strange.

He wasn't exactly complaining, but truth be told, he'd rather spend longer in his lab doing whatever than... eating and 'mingling'. Although he'd do the former and most definitely not the latter. It was a good thing he was hungry, otherwise all of this would've been pointless and he would have to stay in his lab.

Maybe that would've been a better idea after all.

Oh well. He was already down there at the food court after Merlin knows how many months. It looked the same, but Derek wasn't going to go around studying every detail of the area. The only thing he'd study would be the food, which he was.

The lab technician not only noticed a younger girl examining the side dishes. At least she was being clever enough to not pick any random food she saw. Derek went over to her - making sure not to stand way too close because he was definitely not a creep - and also staaaared, probably for way too long, at all of the food to check if anything was odd at first sight. After that incident for years ago, one could never be too cautious.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,937

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Fifth Year

x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Cedric Greenwell
Owl Post Office Manager
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Hm. That had been an unusually slow day and Derek even found himself with time to have a proper lunch. Strange. Very strange.

He wasn't exactly complaining, but truth be told, he'd rather spend longer in his lab doing whatever than... eating and 'mingling'. Although he'd do the former and most definitely not the latter. It was a good thing he was hungry, otherwise all of this would've been pointless and he would have to stay in his lab.

Maybe that would've been a better idea after all.

Oh well. He was already down there at the food court after Merlin knows how many months. It looked the same, but Derek wasn't going to go around studying every detail of the area. The only thing he'd study would be the food, which he was.

The lab technician not only noticed a younger girl examining the side dishes. At least she was being clever enough to not pick any random food she saw. Derek went over to her - making sure not to stand way too close because he was definitely not a creep - and also staaaared, probably for way too long, at all of the food to check if anything was odd at first sight. After that incident for years ago, one could never be too cautious.
Penelope was still trying to decide when a guy came over to look as well. She considered for a moment that maybe that meant it was time for her to just choose something, but he wasn't telling her to get out of the way or anything - not that she took up that much room anyway - so she stayed put. Because really, it was a tough choice and worth taking the time to decide. Though she didn't have FOREVER either. Hm.

Maybe this guy could help?

Worth a try.

"Hey. Which would you rather get outta these, the Caesar salad, cheesy bread, or breadsticks?" she asked, looking over at him.
__________________
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)


DMAC & DoM
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Common Room
Posts: 15,548

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Meriwether
Third Year

x8 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Derek Meriwether
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Angelica Kirby
Mysteries
Default
The Artiste Unique Demiguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Penelope was still trying to decide when a guy came over to look as well. She considered for a moment that maybe that meant it was time for her to just choose something, but he wasn't telling her to get out of the way or anything - not that she took up that much room anyway - so she stayed put. Because really, it was a tough choice and worth taking the time to decide. Though she didn't have FOREVER either. Hm.

Maybe this guy could help?

Worth a try.

"Hey. Which would you rather get outta these, the Caesar salad, cheesy bread, or breadsticks?" she asked, looking over at him.
If Derek hadn't seen the girl standing there, he would've been a lot more startled than he was.

Why... was she talking to him? Did he know he? Was he supposed to recognise her from somewhere? Had they worked together before? Why was she talking to him??? And... asking which would he rather get.

Simple enough question. "Um... um, cheesy bread." Derek said awkwardly as he blinked once at the food he was referring to. In fact, he was going to get one of those now. They sounded like the best option since it wasn't raw like the salad and... Derek never liked breadsticks.

Uh... right. Derek wasn't used to this. Was it rude if he just walked out and went to have his lunch or... was he supposed to do something else or what? He decided to slowly get his own cheesy bread to give her enough time to do whatever she was going to do. Let her choose what to do next was the best option because then he wouldn't even have the option to be rude.
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMLE & DMC
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 45,080

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Diandra Salim
Fifth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gerald Alexander Rush
Daily Prophet Reporter
Default
Crackling Thunderbird | That's So Raven! | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

His watch showed that it's already 12.02 pm. You know what time was it? LUNCH BREAK! Kang Micky would never been late for lunch break and go home. Hehehe. Why he had to postpone his lunch time by the way? Work can wait after lunch, right? Beside, he needed energy to finish his work so that's why he quickly ran down to the food court where the mouth-watering menu with affordable cost for him was served. Lucky that when he arrived, the line at the buffet wasn't too long. Yeah, this was one of the benefits of having lunch break earlier.

"Bacon sandwich." He smirked as he picked a delicious, mouth-watering bacon sandwich. "Wait, I already had bacon for breakfast this morning. I'm just gonna have salad then." He spoke to himself then put some Caesar salad on his plate and returned the sandwich. "But how could I have more energy if I only had salad?" Micky decided to add another menu. The wraps looked lovely, but he could not decided whether he should pick chicken or turkey.
__________________
Bright lights, going forward, you thought I was gonna fail but Iím fine, sorryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_______I'm sorry Billboard. I'm sorry Worldwide. I'm sorry mom, your childís too hot.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

Fan Club Officer
Puffskein
 
nanyjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Haha
Posts: 2,238

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Magical Games & Sports
Default
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
His watch showed that it's already 12.02 pm. You know what time was it? LUNCH BREAK! Kang Micky would never been late for lunch break and go home. Hehehe. Why he had to postpone his lunch time by the way? Work can wait after lunch, right? Beside, he needed energy to finish his work so that's why he quickly ran down to the food court where the mouth-watering menu with affordable cost for him was served. Lucky that when he arrived, the line at the buffet wasn't too long. Yeah, this was one of the benefits of having lunch break earlier.

"Bacon sandwich." He smirked as he picked a delicious, mouth-watering bacon sandwich. "Wait, I already had bacon for breakfast this morning. I'm just gonna have salad then." He spoke to himself then put some Caesar salad on his plate and returned the sandwich. "But how could I have more energy if I only had salad?" Micky decided to add another menu. The wraps looked lovely, but he could not decided whether he should pick chicken or turkey.
Lunchtime!

Technically, it was half an hour before Lawrence's usual lunch break, but he was dead hungry. He did not get any breakfast this morning because he dropped the plate of cookies he was about to eat. Lawrence guessed it would be alright to go easy on his work for once and have lunch on time for a change. He was not that busy at the moment so work could wait.

He sprinted walked calmly down to the food court and the relatively short queue for the buffet (YAYYYY!!). The employee in front of him was talking to himself, but Lawrence did not mind. There were straaange people in the world, and he could not do anything to change it. Instead, he put a chicken salad sandwich onto his tray - ha, salad and sandwich at the same time! - and stared into the air in front of him.

But the guy would not move. It seemed as if he was having a debate over his choice of lunch. It reminded Lawrence of his first few years in the Ministry when he was almost always stuck between choosing apple juice or orange juice for a drink. "Chicken," he blurted out. "The grilled chicken wrap is better. Trust me." He explained to the man. Now could he move on?
__________________
We live in a shockingly beautiful world.________________________________________

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club
nanyjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMLE & DMC
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 45,080

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Diandra Salim
Fifth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gerald Alexander Rush
Daily Prophet Reporter
Default
Crackling Thunderbird | That's So Raven! | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
Lunchtime!

Technically, it was half an hour before Lawrence's usual lunch break, but he was dead hungry. He did not get any breakfast this morning because he dropped the plate of cookies he was about to eat. Lawrence guessed it would be alright to go easy on his work for once and have lunch on time for a change. He was not that busy at the moment so work could wait.

He sprinted walked calmly down to the food court and the relatively short queue for the buffet (YAYYYY!!). The employee in front of him was talking to himself, but Lawrence did not mind. There were straaange people in the world, and he could not do anything to change it. Instead, he put a chicken salad sandwich onto his tray - ha, salad and sandwich at the same time! - and stared into the air in front of him.

But the guy would not move. It seemed as if he was having a debate over his choice of lunch. It reminded Lawrence of his first few years in the Ministry when he was almost always stuck between choosing apple juice or orange juice for a drink. "Chicken," he blurted out. "The grilled chicken wrap is better. Trust me." He explained to the man. Now could he move on?
He hadn't move for a while, still demanding between the turkey or grilled chicken wrap. Seriously, it was a very hard decision. Both of the wraps looked very mouth-watering good, you know? Maybe he should get both, but maybe not. Kang Micky didn't want to look greedy by taking two wraps. Chicken... Turkey... Chicken... Turkey?

"The grilled chicken wrap is better. Trust me."

Mickey then heard somebody who was behind him blurted out. Turning his head, he noticed that there was a guy behind him. "Really?" He questioned that guy. "Why do you think so? Have you tried both"?. Because, how on earth he could suggested him to take the chicken instead of turkey if he hadn't tried both of them?
__________________
Bright lights, going forward, you thought I was gonna fail but Iím fine, sorryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_______I'm sorry Billboard. I'm sorry Worldwide. I'm sorry mom, your childís too hot.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

Fan Club Officer
Puffskein
 
nanyjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Haha
Posts: 2,238

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Magical Games & Sports
Default
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
He hadn't move for a while, still demanding between the turkey or grilled chicken wrap. Seriously, it was a very hard decision. Both of the wraps looked very mouth-watering good, you know? Maybe he should get both, but maybe not. Kang Micky didn't want to look greedy by taking two wraps. Chicken... Turkey... Chicken... Turkey?

"The grilled chicken wrap is better. Trust me."

Mickey then heard somebody who was behind him blurted out. Turning his head, he noticed that there was a guy behind him. "Really?" He questioned that guy. "Why do you think so? Have you tried both"?. Because, how on earth he could suggested him to take the chicken instead of turkey if he hadn't tried both of them?
Why?? Because he SAID so.

But Lawrence did not say that. He learned to be patient like those little Hufflepuffs at Hogwarts. After all, this man looked younger than him and probably knew less about the difference between chicken and turkey. He nodded curtly at the first question (OF COURSE he was telling the truth, why would he lie?) while thinking about the answer to the next one.

"If you want to learn more about the nutritional facts, I suggest you consult the food court employees," he finally replied, "and yes, I have tried both previously. This is my fourth year working in the Ministry FYI." Well, third year in THIS place, since his first work area was the dilapidated building. "But it's my personal preference, so you might have a different opinion."

Even as he said that, he DARED the other guy to choose turkey. Because seriously? Chicken was obviously better.
__________________
We live in a shockingly beautiful world.________________________________________

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club
nanyjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMLE & DMC
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 45,080

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Diandra Salim
Fifth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gerald Alexander Rush
Daily Prophet Reporter
Default
Crackling Thunderbird | That's So Raven! | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
Why?? Because he SAID so.

But Lawrence did not say that. He learned to be patient like those little Hufflepuffs at Hogwarts. After all, this man looked younger than him and probably knew less about the difference between chicken and turkey. He nodded curtly at the first question (OF COURSE he was telling the truth, why would he lie?) while thinking about the answer to the next one.

"If you want to learn more about the nutritional facts, I suggest you consult the food court employees," he finally replied, "and yes, I have tried both previously. This is my fourth year working in the Ministry FYI." Well, third year in THIS place, since his first work area was the dilapidated building. "But it's my personal preference, so you might have a different opinion."

Even as he said that, he DARED the other guy to choose turkey. Because seriously? Chicken was obviously better.
Micky raised his eyebrows to that guy.

"Nah, hyung* I don't want to learn about the nutritional facts or talked to the food court person." He spoke. Why on Merlin's underpants he had to know about the nutritional facts, huh? He wasn't on diet or something (And why he needed to do a diet? He already had a gorgeous muscular body.) So, that guy already tried both of them. Okay, he trusted him. "Oh, I see. This is my first year by the way." He said as he was about to grab the chicken wrap.

But again, his gut said that he had to choose the turkey one because.... COME ON, TURKEY WAS MOOOOOOOORE DELICIOUS THAN CHICKEN! Not to mention that turkey was special since on Thanksgiving they served turkey, not chicken. Argh, why picking a lunch menu was too hard for a Kang Micky? Okay, this was his final solution.

"Eeny meeny miny moo.... Catch a tiger by the toe.."

TURKEY!

His finger stopped to the turkey wrap as he stopped singing eeny meeny. Why he hadn't trusted his gut previously? Smiling, Micky then grabbed the turkey wrap and kinda ignoring the guy behind him.


hyung: big brother in Korean
__________________
Bright lights, going forward, you thought I was gonna fail but Iím fine, sorryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_______I'm sorry Billboard. I'm sorry Worldwide. I'm sorry mom, your childís too hot.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 03-22-2015 at 05:23 AM. Reason: forgot the meaning of hyung -___-
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 04:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Hufflepuff

Fan Club Officer
Puffskein
 
nanyjj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Haha
Posts: 2,238

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
Magical Games & Sports
Default
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Micky raised his eyebrows to that guy.

"Nah, hyung* I don't want to learn about the nutritional facts or talked to the food court person." He spoke. Why on Merlin's underpants he had to know about the nutritional facts, huh? He wasn't on diet or something (And why he needed to do a diet? He already had a gorgeous muscular body.) So, that guy already tried both of them. Okay, he trusted him. "Oh, I see. This is my first year by the way." He said as he was about to grab the chicken wrap.

But again, his gut said that he had to choose the turkey one because.... COME ON, TURKEY WAS MOOOOOOOORE DELICIOUS THAN CHICKEN! Not to mention that turkey was special since on Thanksgiving they served turkey, not chicken. Argh, why picking a lunch menu was too hard for a Kang Micky? Okay, this was his final solution.

"Eeny meeny miny moo.... Catch a tiger by the toe.."

TURKEY!

His finger stopped to the turkey wrap as he stopped singing eeny meeny. Why he hadn't trusted his gut previously? Smiling, Micky then grabbed the turkey wrap and kinda ignoring the guy behind him.
... so, Korean huh? This place had more of those than he thought.

"Ya*, I want some attitude from you," Lawrence replied, not believing that he actually spoke a Korean word in almost thirty years of life. Ugh. "You did ask why chicken is better." To be honest, he was not sure himself which one was more nutritious, not that he cared because he was healthy enough, tyvm. So the one that tasted better was automatically the winner - chicken! Ha, it was the guy's first year. Ickle firstie trying to be coooool. Lawrence smirked in satisfaction as the man grabbed for the chicken wrap. He succeeded in helping a young man on a major decision AGAIN!

Wait, what? O_o Eeny meeny miny moo? TURKEY? This guy was out of his mind, he was.

And Lawrence was ignored and left feeling bad about his life. Okay, maybe not that bad, but he was still sad nevertheless. "EXCUSE me, I am the Ministry Advisor. The Minister and Senior Undersecretary both listen to MY advise about governing the Wizarding World." he said with a jab on the man's shoulder. "And you cannot trust me on your lunch menu? Reeeeeally?" This did not make sense. This was illogical. Lawrence could not understand this.


* means "Hey" in Korean.
__________________
We live in a shockingly beautiful world.________________________________________

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club
nanyjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW Mod



DMLE & DMC
Norwegian Ridgeback
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 45,080

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Diandra Salim
Fifth Year
x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Jordan Hernandez
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gerald Alexander Rush
Daily Prophet Reporter
Default
Crackling Thunderbird | That's So Raven! | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
... so, Korean huh? This place had more of those than he thought.

"Ya*, I want some attitude from you," Lawrence replied, not believing that he actually spoke a Korean word in almost thirty years of life. Ugh. "You did ask why chicken is better." To be honest, he was not sure himself which one was more nutritious, not that he cared because he was healthy enough, tyvm. So the one that tasted better was automatically the winner - chicken! Ha, it was the guy's first year. Ickle firstie trying to be coooool. Lawrence smirked in satisfaction as the man grabbed for the chicken wrap. He succeeded in helping a young man on a major decision AGAIN!

Wait, what? O_o Eeny meeny miny moo? TURKEY? This guy was out of his mind, he was.

And Lawrence was ignored and left feeling bad about his life. Okay, maybe not that bad, but he was still sad nevertheless. "EXCUSE me, I am the Ministry Advisor. The Minister and Senior Undersecretary both listen to MY advise about governing the Wizarding World." he said with a jab on the man's shoulder. "And you cannot trust me on your lunch menu? Reeeeeally?" This did not make sense. This was illogical. Lawrence could not understand this.


* means "Hey" in Korean.

Huh?

Micky could not help but rolled his eyes when this guy talked. Dude, he was super duper hyper BOSSY and Kang Micky never respected the bossy men, especially a stranger like him. So, why he should show him some attitude, huh? Unless if he was his boss or a Ministry of Magic OR an elderly, he would. Well, sometimes he didn't listen to him very much.

And now his lunch menu were set! Caesar salad and turkey wrap. It was a perfect lunch menu, wasn't it? Next stop, grabbing some drink at juice bar and of course the dessert. But when he was about to walk to the juice bar, that bossy hyungnim behind him started talking nonsense again. Groans. "What is your problem, hyungnim?" The Korean guy turned back as his shoulder was jabbed by him. Oh, Mr. Advisor. That's why he had such a HUGE ego. "Just because you're an advisor and apparently, the Minister and senior undersecretary listen to you very much but it doesn't mean that you can force me to pick your decision. What about mine, huh? But seriously, thank you very much about the suggestion." Micky really appreciated it but the decision was on him, right? RIGHT?

"And if you may excuse me, I would like to grab some juice and dessert. You should too and then we have our lunch peacefully all by ourselves."
__________________
Bright lights, going forward, you thought I was gonna fail but Iím fine, sorryxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_______I'm sorry Billboard. I'm sorry Worldwide. I'm sorry mom, your childís too hot.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 12:09 AM   #13 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Magnolia 'Magz' McLaughlin
Fourth Year

x1 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire
Default Kerri/Mar
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Tyler eyed the buffet, whilst rubbing his chin. If someone didn't know any better they'd think he was about to make the most important decision of his life instead of what sandwich he wanted to take on patrol with him.

Nothing was jumping out at him though or making him salivate in anticipation. Maybe he'd just have to get the bloody turkey sandwich and be done with it.

Or not......

What was that thing over there? It didn't look gourmet but it at least look well seasoned. Maybe he'd try that one.
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:13 AM   #14 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,714

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aaron Botros
Third Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Florian Dudemeister-Quackenboss
Ollivander's Owner
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Tyler eyed the buffet, whilst rubbing his chin. If someone didn't know any better they'd think he was about to make the most important decision of his life instead of what sandwich he wanted to take on patrol with him.

Nothing was jumping out at him though or making him salivate in anticipation. Maybe he'd just have to get the bloody turkey sandwich and be done with it.

Or not......

What was that thing over there? It didn't look gourmet but it at least look well seasoned. Maybe he'd try that one.
Luckily enough, Marilyn had NOT forgotten her homemade lunch this morning. However, since it was proving to be a very good day, she'd made the conscious decision to venture down to the Ministry cafeteria and eat amongst the other worker-bees.

That was when she'd seen him: a young man looking completely confused and befuddled by the buffet selections. Knowing this feeling, Marilyn couldn't resist approaching him to offer some insight. Mainly because she'd glimpsed his badge...and no one in the MLE had any right to look that confused. She was doing him a favor here.

"I'd suggest the BLT, with avocado on the side."
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Magnolia 'Magz' McLaughlin
Fourth Year

x1 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire
Default
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Luckily enough, Marilyn had NOT forgotten her homemade lunch this morning. However, since it was proving to be a very good day, she'd made the conscious decision to venture down to the Ministry cafeteria and eat amongst the other worker-bees.

That was when she'd seen him: a young man looking completely confused and befuddled by the buffet selections. Knowing this feeling, Marilyn couldn't resist approaching him to offer some insight. Mainly because she'd glimpsed his badge...and no one in the MLE had any right to look that confused. She was doing him a favor here.

"I'd suggest the BLT, with avocado on the side."
Constant Vigilance was a thing with him and with all MLE workers. The concentration on what he wanted for lunch was broken when the person started walking towards him. He averted his eyes from the food to the woman.

"The BLT you say.." He rubbed his chin and looked from her to the table. "And which one might that be?" The avocado he could find on his own.

"I'm assuming that you have at least eaten this combination of things before right?"
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 04:32 AM   #16 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt
 
Govoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dragonstone
Posts: 15,714

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aaron Botros
Third Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn E. Killick
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Florian Dudemeister-Quackenboss
Ollivander's Owner
Default
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

SPOILER!!: Tyler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Constant Vigilance was a thing with him and with all MLE workers. The concentration on what he wanted for lunch was broken when the person started walking towards him. He averted his eyes from the food to the woman.

"The BLT you say.." He rubbed his chin and looked from her to the table. "And which one might that be?" The avocado he could find on his own.

"I'm assuming that you have at least eaten this combination of things before right?"

"Yes, of course." At least his questioning was on the authoritative side. Marilyn could appreciate men with that sort of fortitude, even if she had no further use for them otherwise.

Smirking, she tilted her head towards the table; a manicured nail directing his attention towards the sandwich in question. "Third from the right. You won't be disappointed." Also, perhaps it was just her, but anything was delicious if it had a generous slathering of avocado on it. So, she hoped he'd take her advice about it, as well.

.

.

...and her eyes were WATCHING. Bless if anyone dared attacked while she enjoyed her lunch. It would be W A R.
__________________
We live in cities you'll never see onscreen..._______________________________________________
So very pretty, and we sure know how to run things..._______________________________


Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____
Govoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 06:31 PM   #17 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Knarl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,343

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Borzekowski-Thomas
Graduated
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Default
Curious Crup | Slytherpuff

Cassie felt...exposed, making her way all the way to the atrium. It was far from the safety of her own office. But she had no other choice - she hadn't brought her own lunch and her grumbling stomach would not let her skip it.

She didn't appear nervous at all, of course. But inside she was cursing her decision to sign up for the stupid assassins thing. Sure, it would probably make work more exciting for a while, but the whole thing was setting her on edge. She had to keep glancing around as inconspicuously as possible to be certain there was no one trying to attack her with one of those balls. Honestly, she would be relieved when it was all over.

But for the time being, she turned her attention to the buffet she had finally reached. All of the options looked wonderful, especially at the moment. How was she supposed to be able to make a decision? Hopefully there wasn't anyone behind her in a hurry, because Cassie was going to take her time picking out what she wanted to eat.
__________________
littledhampir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 08:55 PM   #18 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,133

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beau Montague
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Shopkeeper
Default
Some Days Stay Gold Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Cassie felt...exposed, making her way all the way to the atrium. It was far from the safety of her own office. But she had no other choice - she hadn't brought her own lunch and her grumbling stomach would not let her skip it.

She didn't appear nervous at all, of course. But inside she was cursing her decision to sign up for the stupid assassins thing. Sure, it would probably make work more exciting for a while, but the whole thing was setting her on edge. She had to keep glancing around as inconspicuously as possible to be certain there was no one trying to attack her with one of those balls. Honestly, she would be relieved when it was all over.

But for the time being, she turned her attention to the buffet she had finally reached. All of the options looked wonderful, especially at the moment. How was she supposed to be able to make a decision? Hopefully there wasn't anyone behind her in a hurry, because Cassie was going to take her time picking out what she wanted to eat.
After checking in on Levi, Eliora had gone to get something to eat, because she wasn't going to cope otherwise. And she was certain that she couldn't just live on coffee today. She hadn't eaten and therefore she had the worst case of jitters that she couldn't even manage to hold a tray in here. So she'd just gone with a plate and was clutching onto it with all of her being. Or just holding it normally, but it felt like her entire life rested on holding this plate. She thought about skipping food just for more time with her son, but her need for food was REAL.

REAL.

(She also needed coffee but that would have to wait until she got back to her own work area. Best coffee, seriously.)

"Excuse me." Why was this person in the way of the one thing Eliora wanted the most of? ... Could she get coffee in the time that it took this woman to move?
__________________

Bathing in the thunder, just because I make it LOUD, _____________________
you don't ever have to wonder,_________ I'm not trying to steal your crown ē ē
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 03:09 AM   #19 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Knarl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,343

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Borzekowski-Thomas
Graduated
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Default
Curious Crup | Slytherpuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
After checking in on Levi, Eliora had gone to get something to eat, because she wasn't going to cope otherwise. And she was certain that she couldn't just live on coffee today. She hadn't eaten and therefore she had the worst case of jitters that she couldn't even manage to hold a tray in here. So she'd just gone with a plate and was clutching onto it with all of her being. Or just holding it normally, but it felt like her entire life rested on holding this plate. She thought about skipping food just for more time with her son, but her need for food was REAL.

REAL.

(She also needed coffee but that would have to wait until she got back to her own work area. Best coffee, seriously.)

"Excuse me." Why was this person in the way of the one thing Eliora wanted the most of? ... Could she get coffee in the time that it took this woman to move?
Breadsticks...not enough. Turkey wrap....no. Fancy Faerie...maybe...

Everything sounded good. Could she have everything? Cassie considered the thought for just a moment before deciding that one of everything was out of her price range. Plus, she probably wouldn't be able to eat all of it.

What was that? Cassie turned toward the location of the sound. To the voice of a woman who was apparently a little impatient. At least what she had said wasn't too rude, but Cassie had a feeling it wouldn't take very long to get to that point. But she still wasn't moving, not until she had made the right decision about her lunch.

"I'm sorry, is there somewhere you have to be?" In case it wasn't clear, she wasn't actually very sorry at all.
__________________
littledhampir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #20 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Magnolia 'Magz' McLaughlin
Fourth Year

x1 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire
Default
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
"Yes, of course." At least his questioning was on the authoritative side. Marilyn could appreciate men with that sort of fortitude, even if she had no further use for them otherwise.

Smirking, she tilted her head towards the table; a manicured nail directing his attention towards the sandwich in question. "Third from the right. You won't be disappointed." Also, perhaps it was just her, but anything was delicious if it had a generous slathering of avocado on it. So, she hoped he'd take her advice about it, as well.

.

.

...and her eyes were WATCHING. Bless if anyone dared attacked while she enjoyed her lunch. It would be W A R.
Well he could appreciate a woman who knew what she wanted to eat. Growing up in his house-hold where the woman outnumbered the men, deciding what they wanted to have for lunch or dinner was never a smooth process. They wanted you to decide but when you did, they'd decide that they don't in fact want what you suggest. How does anyone win with complications like that?

Tyler reached for the sandwich and gave the woman an appreciative nod. "Tyler Bellaire, MLE..." He offered his free hand. "You are?"
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:36 PM   #21 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,133

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beau Montague
Third Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes Shopkeeper
Default
Some Days Stay Gold Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Breadsticks...not enough. Turkey wrap....no. Fancy Faerie...maybe...

Everything sounded good. Could she have everything? Cassie considered the thought for just a moment before deciding that one of everything was out of her price range. Plus, she probably wouldn't be able to eat all of it.

What was that? Cassie turned toward the location of the sound. To the voice of a woman who was apparently a little impatient. At least what she had said wasn't too rude, but Cassie had a feeling it wouldn't take very long to get to that point. But she still wasn't moving, not until she had made the right decision about her lunch.

"I'm sorry, is there somewhere you have to be?" In case it wasn't clear, she wasn't actually very sorry at all.
............................... Was there somewhere she had to be? Eliora raised an eyebrow and her grip tightened on the plate she had, putting just some butter packets on there before she turned her plate into a boomerang and thwacked this lass with it. She took a deep breath though, and nodded. "My son in the daycare. And then back to work." You know...because she worked in this place, like this woman clearly did. But she had dropped a mention of Levi, because people usually gave her what she wanted when she mentioned her children.

It was all good, it was.

She really just wanted a hand full of those snack size pumpkin pasties and then she'd move on. Was it too much to ask for?
__________________

Bathing in the thunder, just because I make it LOUD, _____________________
you don't ever have to wonder,_________ I'm not trying to steal your crown ē ē
Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:42 PM   #22 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Knarl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,343

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Borzekowski-Thomas
Graduated
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Default
Curious Crup | Slytherpuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
............................... Was there somewhere she had to be? Eliora raised an eyebrow and her grip tightened on the plate she had, putting just some butter packets on there before she turned her plate into a boomerang and thwacked this lass with it. She took a deep breath though, and nodded. "My son in the daycare. And then back to work." You know...because she worked in this place, like this woman clearly did. But she had dropped a mention of Levi, because people usually gave her what she wanted when she mentioned her children.

It was all good, it was.

She really just wanted a hand full of those snack size pumpkin pasties and then she'd move on. Was it too much to ask for?
Son? Daycare? That sounded adorable. "Aw, how old is he?" Wait, that wasn't the subject of the conversation. Right, she definitely should not let herself get distracted because then it would be even longer before she got her food and got out of the way. This time it wasn't her fault. This woman was distracting her on purpose.

Cassie decided she wanted some soup. But the dragon stew would probably be a little too spicy for her taste. So she began scooping some beef stew into her bowl. See, now she was standing in one spot trying to get her food. Did that make everyone happy? The woman could simply move past her if she wanted. Easy, yes?
__________________
littledhampir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:09 AM   #23 (permalink)

Newbie & Fan Fiction Mod



DoM & DMLE
Swedish Short-Snout
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 31,055

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Derfael Ashburry-Hawthorne
Fourth Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryunosuke Hollingberry
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries
Default for leeeeeeeeeeemon <3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK|SugarQuilicious |Ĺ team house elf ♣ official cookie girl

Arms folded across his chest as he entered the food court, Aron took his time surveying the area to see if Sherman had happened to show up before him. Which it seemed he had not. He would order something for the man before he got here so it was all ready and waiting....but he had no idea what the man would fancy.

Not to mention the department head wasn't sure what he wanted either.

So he would just stand here looking at the buffet looking and waiting.

Ministers were never late nor early. They arrived precisely when they meant to...yeah?
__________________


you gotta go and reach for the top, believe in every dream that you got..................
you're only living once so tell me, what are you.............
what are you waiting for?....
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Wizarding World Admin

Deputy Headmaster


DMT & DoM
Fan-Fiction Mod
Pygmy Puff
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 18,488

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paul Myers
Graduated
x4 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Lynley Purcell

Ministry RPG Name:
Cypress Macnair
Mysteries
Default
Lover of brownies | A Poop | Che's Lord K8 | Severus Kate | Merry Hippogriff

...Lynley hadn't spent so much time in the cafeteria area of the Ministry than while this...Assassin's game was happening. Her office sufficed just FINE as a place to eat-but now, she found herself eating in public......secretly catching gazes with her team-mates, making MENTAL plans and trying to execute--so far, to no avail.

Hmph.

But as she entered the area today and was about to sit at some of the tables....she spotted him.

Aron.

ARON.

Lynley shoved her hand into her pocket and wrapped her fingers around the tiny, silver ball...and it all seemed to happen in slow motion. She aimed for the back of his head....and FIRED--flinging the ball right for his hair! It was going to hit! IT WAS!
__________________

Last edited by kayquilz; 10-29-2015 at 03:48 AM.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:49 AM   #25 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Knarl
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,343

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oliver Borzekowski-Thomas
Graduated
x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Default
Curious Crup | Slytherpuff

AN ATTACK!

Cassie had been almost done scooping herself some stew when she saw the ball fly through the air out of the corner of her eye. Plate forgotten, she whirled around and whipped out her wand. Nobody would be attacking her today if she had anything to say about it. Except…the attack wasn't meant for her. Instead, the ball hit Aron, that Accident and Catastrophes department head, right on the arm. Alright, cool.

Ahem, Cassie stowed her wand again and picked up her bowl. She just had to wait in the -much shorter - line to pay, and she could get back to the safety of her own office.
__________________
littledhampir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« The Seating Area | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182