sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > Middle of the Street


Middle of the Street Gringotts can be found here, along with the Daily Prophet Headquarters and a few other interesting surprises.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2014, 01:43 AM
PatInTheHat PatInTheHat is offline
 
Default Cafe with Coloured Umbrellas

Down the street a bit, a good distance away from the corner of Diagon and Knockturn, a group of small tables have been set up. Over each table is a large umbrella, each a different colour. This is a spot valued greatly by many that frequent Diagon Alley; sometimes workers can be found sitting here, taking a short break from the hustle and bustle of the work day, other times groups of students can be seen showing off their purchases for school. Something to take notice of is the fact that the umbrellas have been enchanted. As you sit at the table below one, it's very possible that it might change colours without notice, an interesting effect that some have gone so far as to make a game of. Feel free to claim a table and take a rest! There are snack foods and various drinks available in the small cafe to which these tables belong.

Its not far from here if you wish to continue on to the South end of the street, but the North end is back past Gringotts. The only negative about this particular location is the occasional whiff of owl poop that you might catch if the breeze turns. Depending on which way the wind is going, you may get it from the Owl Post Office, which is right next door, or Eeylops Owl Emporium, which is just down the street next to Flourish and Blotts. But don't worry, it isn't that noticeable.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

Forum Manager


DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,102

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe Kettleburn
Sixth Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Cafe with Coloured Umbrellas
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Last year, Dot and her mother had spent a lovely afternoon enjoying the company of Dima and his dad and brother. Right here, in fact, which made it a natural spot for Dot to gravitate to while she watched for her Dima-friend. What if he was taller? What if he wasn't? WHAT IF HE HAD NO HAIR?

What if he hated bananas now or if he only wore plaid? What if he had a new best friend?

Okay, so she was feeling sort of sick now. Dot put her head down on the table, a cascade of red hair. Dima could just find HER. If he wanted to.
__________________
Ravenclawesome.
Cassirin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw
 
lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wakanda
Posts: 11,011

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Last year, Dot and her mother had spent a lovely afternoon enjoying the company of Dima and his dad and brother. Right here, in fact, which made it a natural spot for Dot to gravitate to while she watched for her Dima-friend. What if he was taller? What if he wasn't? WHAT IF HE HAD NO HAIR?

What if he hated bananas now or if he only wore plaid? What if he had a new best friend?

Okay, so she was feeling sort of sick now. Dot put her head down on the table, a cascade of red hair. Dima could just find HER. If he wanted to.
He wasn't NEARLY as nervous as his best friend about meeting again; on the contrary, Dima was quite excited. Especially 'cause he'd made special arrangements to have her meet with his OTHER best friends even before they got to school, but that was a secret, okay? Shh.

"Dot!" There she was. Of course, he'd come a few minutes earlier than when Kyroh and Maddie were supposed to arrive, because HE wanted to see her first. And of course, the now twelve year old went for hugs first. Why was her head down? No matter, though, Dima could hug her in that position too!

After squishing up to her, he was quick to start chattering. "I got you a birthday present! 'Cause we were snowed in and all so I couldn't owl it."

And another surprise, but those two would come on their own. On legs and stuff. WALKING gifts.
__________________
and so i took an axe to a mended fence.___________________.______._________________

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.
lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:14 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forum Manager


DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,102

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe Kettleburn
Sixth Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
He wasn't NEARLY as nervous as his best friend about meeting again; on the contrary, Dima was quite excited. Especially 'cause he'd made special arrangements to have her meet with his OTHER best friends even before they got to school, but that was a secret, okay? Shh.

"Dot!" There she was. Of course, he'd come a few minutes earlier than when Kyroh and Maddie were supposed to arrive, because HE wanted to see her first. And of course, the now twelve year old went for hugs first. Why was her head down? No matter, though, Dima could hug her in that position too!

After squishing up to her, he was quick to start chattering. "I got you a birthday present! 'Cause we were snowed in and all so I couldn't owl it."

And another surprise, but those two would come on their own. On legs and stuff. WALKING gifts.
"DIMA." Dot went all wiggly when she was suddenly being hugged, and since she couldn't properly hug him until he let her go, she hugged him AGAIN once she was set free. He WAS taller, a bit, but he mostly just looked like her Dima.

"I'm so mad that you got snowed in and couldn't send me owls. No one sent me any, excepting for Mum, but she was cross at me for running away and those owls are loud." The red ones that tear themselves up. They'd made Dot the butt of jokes for quite a while too, which hadn't helped matters any.

"I got you something." She'd already been exploring, and now she had a chocolate frog to present to her Dima-friend. Granted, someone else had bought it for her, but it was still his to eat if he wanted it. Now. Presents.
__________________
Ravenclawesome.
Cassirin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 03:59 AM   #5 (permalink)


DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf
 
Star-Lord's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gotham [GMT -5]
Posts: 6,947

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stephanie Fanelli
Fifth Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriela Cardozo
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Anderson
Transportation
Default Jenn <3
kpop enthusiast ★ wannabe historian ★ Baekon ★ Baekry

Shopping for his final term was exhausting. Jun actually didn't want to shop or even think of school. He was graduating and leaving behind important people. Was anyone graduating with him? Besides Charlie? His best friend wasn't. His girlfriend wasn't. They had another term left here. The Lost Boy was going to be thrown out into the world. Ew no thank you. He wasn't meant to grow up. Least not yet. Enough of that. Jun sipped on his iced coffee and continued reading the book he bought earlier with Connor.

Least he wasn't drinking hot coffee like the last time he was here. But this was also the place he met a certain someone. Someone who was better forgotten now.
__________________
Star-Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,383

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valencia Ruiz
First Year
x12 x2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
Shopping for his final term was exhausting. Jun actually didn't want to shop or even think of school. He was graduating and leaving behind important people. Was anyone graduating with him? Besides Charlie? His best friend wasn't. His girlfriend wasn't. They had another term left here. The Lost Boy was going to be thrown out into the world. Ew no thank you. He wasn't meant to grow up. Least not yet. Enough of that. Jun sipped on his iced coffee and continued reading the book he bought earlier with Connor.

Least he wasn't drinking hot coffee like the last time he was here. But this was also the place he met a certain someone. Someone who was better forgotten now.
Bianca had the list of school supplies needed in her mouth. Not completely, just a little of it while she pulled on a shirt she had just gotten over her tank top. Because this shirt was so cool. It had beckoned to her while she walked into the boutique. But now she needed to do school supply shopping. And while shopping was fun, school supply shopping was even more...


"SLOTHFISH!" Bianca shouted, causing the paper to fall and waved an arm excitedly at him. She picked up the parchment and stuffed it into her back pocket before running over, holding onto her hat. "Ewwww. Are you drinking coffee? Buy me bubble tea."

And she supposed she ought to say hi too? Nah.
__________________
... are you ..r ..e ..a ..d ..y.. for it?


iBeJenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,237

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

x5 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement
Default
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

SPOILER!!: Dima & Dot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
He wasn't NEARLY as nervous as his best friend about meeting again; on the contrary, Dima was quite excited. Especially 'cause he'd made special arrangements to have her meet with his OTHER best friends even before they got to school, but that was a secret, okay? Shh.

"Dot!" There she was. Of course, he'd come a few minutes earlier than when Kyroh and Maddie were supposed to arrive, because HE wanted to see her first. And of course, the now twelve year old went for hugs first. Why was her head down? No matter, though, Dima could hug her in that position too!

After squishing up to her, he was quick to start chattering. "I got you a birthday present! 'Cause we were snowed in and all so I couldn't owl it."

And another surprise, but those two would come on their own. On legs and stuff. WALKING gifts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"DIMA." Dot went all wiggly when she was suddenly being hugged, and since she couldn't properly hug him until he let her go, she hugged him AGAIN once she was set free. He WAS taller, a bit, but he mostly just looked like her Dima.

"I'm so mad that you got snowed in and couldn't send me owls. No one sent me any, excepting for Mum, but she was cross at me for running away and those owls are loud." The red ones that tear themselves up. They'd made Dot the butt of jokes for quite a while too, which hadn't helped matters any.

"I got you something." She'd already been exploring, and now she had a chocolate frog to present to her Dima-friend. Granted, someone else had bought it for her, but it was still his to eat if he wanted it. Now. Presents.


Kyroh was running, really, really fast. Sure he had seen his best friends for MONTHS at Hogwarts, but it didn't mean that he didn't miss them. If anything it made him miss them more. Waking up in the morning, turning to his side and not seeing Dima was still something he was trying to get used to. It was just as strange as not waiting for Maddie to go down to breakfast. So the twelve year old served and dodged people with bags and feet until he finally skidded to a halt, stopping in front of the cafe.

His head served around and he noticed too familiar figures, one more familiar than the other, but that red hair could not be missed. Trying his best to catch his breath he made his way over to the two. "DIMA!" His arms wrapped tightly around the other boy for a second like they always did when they greeted each other, before letting go. "Hullo Dot!" Did she remember him? You know social conventions and stickers and he had fed her waffles and everything. She had to remember him right? He held out his arms to her too. Did she do hugs?

And where was Maddie? If she was the last one here that meant that she lost.
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #8 (permalink)


SA & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,032

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Fifth Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ivy Bettencourt

Ministry RPG Name:
Lydia Calloway
Specialty Area
Default Dima and Dot and Kyroh, oh my!
knowledge is key you can never know too much WWW's favorite fangirl Thundering Thunderbird

Maddie was ONLY running late because her mum had INSISTED on making her wear a SKIRT-thing and she HAD to stall so she could pull on some bicycle shorts underneath. Clothes EMERGENCY and all, she expected her best f-words and the Dot that was not a kneazle but was a girl like HER would understand.

And no, she wasn't a loser. JUST saying.

The twelve year old had actually been right on Kyroh's heels as he approached a familiar boy and a girl with extremely red hair. So THAT was Dot, huh? Interesting. Also interesting, the HUGGING taking place. Yeah, no, she wasn't doing that voluntarily.

"Still not a fan of those, y'know." The hugs. Just in case they forgot her preferences during their separation. But smiles, she had those to give. The small brunette grinned from Dima to Kyroh, genuinely happy to see them. "Miss me?" Oh and the Dot. "Yup, you're definitely not a kneazle." Kyroh was RIGHT.

__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Syd

Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,725

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William "Liam" McKinley
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Default Emms!
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Lana liked being in Diagon Alley. Now that she was thirteen she could even be here by herself, which was even more fun than coming here with supervision. She had been shopping all day (if you could call it shopping, she hadn't actually bought very many things) and now it was time for a break.

She sat down on a table outside the cafe under a purple umbrella and sipped a drink as she watched people walk by. Where should she go next? She did still need to buy her school books... or maybe visit Gringotts?
Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw
 
lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wakanda
Posts: 11,011

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement
Default
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"DIMA." Dot went all wiggly when she was suddenly being hugged, and since she couldn't properly hug him until he let her go, she hugged him AGAIN once she was set free. He WAS taller, a bit, but he mostly just looked like her Dima.

"I'm so mad that you got snowed in and couldn't send me owls. No one sent me any, excepting for Mum, but she was cross at me for running away and those owls are loud." The red ones that tear themselves up. They'd made Dot the butt of jokes for quite a while too, which hadn't helped matters any.

"I got you something." She'd already been exploring, and now she had a chocolate frog to present to her Dima-friend. Granted, someone else had bought it for her, but it was still his to eat if he wanted it. Now. Presents.
He let go of Dot so she could twist around and hug him BACK properly. And then he gave her another hug, just 'cause it was Dot and he could.

"But we can owl ALL the time now. 'Cept we won't have to 'cause you can just come over. She found OUT?" Uh oh. Was Aunt Stella still cross at her for it? If she was, forget about coming over- Dot could just LIVE at their house. Dad wouldn't mind, he was sure! Especially if she shared his room.

Beaming, the twelve year old took the chocolate frog graciously and passed her back a bow tie. It may not have seemed like much, but he and Kyroh and Maddie ALL had one, and it only seemed fitting that Dot did too, right? Besides, she'd look spiffy in it.


Text Cut: 2/3 of the trio, heyyy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Kyroh was running, really, really fast. Sure he had seen his best friends for MONTHS at Hogwarts, but it didn't mean that he didn't miss them. If anything it made him miss them more. Waking up in the morning, turning to his side and not seeing Dima was still something he was trying to get used to. It was just as strange as not waiting for Maddie to go down to breakfast. So the twelve year old served and dodged people with bags and feet until he finally skidded to a halt, stopping in front of the cafe.

His head served around and he noticed too familiar figures, one more familiar than the other, but that red hair could not be missed. Trying his best to catch his breath he made his way over to the two. "DIMA!" His arms wrapped tightly around the other boy for a second like they always did when they greeted each other, before letting go. "Hullo Dot!" Did she remember him? You know social conventions and stickers and he had fed her waffles and everything. She had to remember him right? He held out his arms to her too. Did she do hugs?

And where was Maddie? If she was the last one here that meant that she lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Maddie was ONLY running late because her mum had INSISTED on making her wear a SKIRT-thing and she HAD to stall so she could pull on some bicycle shorts underneath. Clothes EMERGENCY and all, she expected her best f-words and the Dot that was not a kneazle but was a girl like HER would understand.

And no, she wasn't a loser. JUST saying.

The twelve year old had actually been right on Kyroh's heels as he approached a familiar boy and a girl with extremely red hair. So THAT was Dot, huh? Interesting. Also interesting, the HUGGING taking place. Yeah, no, she wasn't doing that voluntarily.

"Still not a fan of those, y'know." The hugs. Just in case they forgot her preferences during their separation. But smiles, she had those to give. The small brunette grinned from Dima to Kyroh, genuinely happy to see them. "Miss me?" Oh and the Dot. "Yup, you're definitely not a kneazle." Kyroh was RIGHT.

The bow tie had barely left his hand before Dima felt a pair of very familiar arms wrap around him, and he immediately squished back. "KYROH!" Did he know how much he'd MISSED morning hugs and midday hugs and evening hugs and every other kind of hug?

'Cause his brother wasn't nearly as affectionate. He really had to work on that.

And as soon as Kyroh had moved on to getting Dot hugs, it seemed like Dima had a new person to give squeezes to as well. "Maddie!" Still as inconsiderate of the distaste she held for displays of friendship, the kid wrapped his arms around her TOO. Yes. Yes, he HAD missed her.

"That's Dot!" Though they could probably tell. And she'd know names by how he'd EXCLAIMED them, right?

What was that about kneazles?
__________________
and so i took an axe to a mended fence.___________________.______._________________

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.
lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

Forum Manager


DMLE & DMAC
Sea Serpent
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 41,102

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe Kettleburn
Sixth Year

x7 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Carrigan Howard
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

It was hard not to be grumpy at people interrupting Dot's precious time with Dima, even if the interrupter was someone that Dot really really liked AND was someone Dima himself had obviously invited. So she was a little grumpy, especially in the face of getting unrequested hugs.

Still, Kyroh sent her waffles and stickers, so he was probably her second favorite person on the planet. Fifth, if she counted Angelo and her parents. She ought to count them. "Ky-roooooooh." He got a sort-of-hug. A pat-pat-face to the shoulder!nuzzle. Better than getting a fat lip.

And there was also a girl. Replacement Dot? Dot Upgrade, more like it, with no freckles and normal colored hair. Who thought she was a kneazle, apparently. "And you're not one either." Did she have a name? Anyone? Dima called her Maddie, or maybe Mattie, or maybe Mad D. Mad Dog, the Dot upgrade.

"I'm moving into your house," Dot informed Dima, putting her arms back around him.
__________________
Ravenclawesome.
Cassirin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

Doxy
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Universe
Posts: 6,031

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chang-Woo "Chase" Spenley
Fourth Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Arabella Morgenstern
Daily Prophet
Default <3
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
Lana liked being in Diagon Alley. Now that she was thirteen she could even be here by herself, which was even more fun than coming here with supervision. She had been shopping all day (if you could call it shopping, she hadn't actually bought very many things) and now it was time for a break.

She sat down on a table outside the cafe under a purple umbrella and sipped a drink as she watched people walk by. Where should she go next? She did still need to buy her school books... or maybe visit Gringotts?
After meeting up with Bianca, Simon decided to wonder around Diagon Alley for a little bit until he found himself by a cafe with multiple coloured umbrellas. He took a seat near a bench and then saw a familiar face sitting underneath a purple umbrella. Was that Lana? The super excited girl that he'd met in Hogwarts one day? He grinned, happy to see a familiar face and slowly made his way over to her.

"Hey Lana! Mind if I join you?" he asked, giving her a kind smile as he pulled out the chair opposite to her. "How's your summer?" Hopefully she remembered him; otherwise, this would be awkward.
__________________
Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,237

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

x5 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement
Default Dima, Dot & Maddie cause quoting is for chumps
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Oh, so Dot DID do hugs!....Sorta. Sorta hugs. She would have to be taught how to do a proper hug. Kyroh wasn't too worried about that though. If they could get Maddie to use to word friend, and Dima not to hurt himself, then teaching Dot what a real hug looked like would be easy. And speaking of! The other girl had arrived and Kyroh's smile grew. LOOK! All of them here together!

He shifted his weight to his toes and started to bounce, excited to be back with his FRIENDS again. He didn't hesitate and pulled Maddie into a hug as well right after Dima let go. "Don't worry Bodie we still have six more years for you to get used to it!" Releasing her he held up six fingers so she could see. PLENTY of time to get used to and like the hugs. They would be the rulers of Hogwarts by then and collect their payments in hugs.

Uh, Kneazles? "If you were both Kneazles you wouldn't be able to speak." True story. "And Zeus might get a little jealous with more Kneazles around and he'd only have me and Dima as kneazle dad's." So it was a good thing that they weren't, yeah? He bounced some more.

Oh LOOK! Dot DID know how to hug! See she already learned and-waaaait-what was on Maddie's skirt? Kyroh stared.
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:40 AM   #14 (permalink)


SA & DMLE
Kappa
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 13,032

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vita Mallari
Fifth Year

x12 x7

Ministry RPG Name:
Ivy Bettencourt

Ministry RPG Name:
Lydia Calloway
Specialty Area
Default Friendssss :3
knowledge is key you can never know too much WWW's favorite fangirl Thundering Thunderbird

She'd learned a lot about friends since meeting Dima and Kyroh, did they know? Like when one invaded your personal space EVEN after you said you weren't a fan of such things, you had to grin and bear it. And so she did, even mighta squished Dima a bit because she felt happy today. Her f-words made her very happy. This was a new feeling and she was going to hold on to it, yeah? It was better than feeling unwanted all the time. "DIMA!" She saw him. He was hugging her. This was happening. "I gathered that, thanks." And she was still wondering if Dot was short for something but she'd ask LATER.

More hugs. Freckles got a smile TOO though Maddie went all squirmy in his hug, more for fun than because she was annoyed about it. "Oh GREAT, something to look forward to." She was, though. Six more years sounded like JUST enough time to leave their mark on Hogwarts. One that wouldn't come out with some silly cleaning spell.

"And Zeus needs male role models so two dads wouldn't be SO bad but STILL." They were girls who were not kneazles who could talk so NO jealousy for Z. "I'm Maddie, by the way. Or Coop. And you're Dot, so introductions sorted." Grin! Look at them, making ALL sorts of progress.

And while Dot informed Dima that she was moving in, something which PUZZLED the twelve year old, COOP was busy eyeing Kyroh. What was he LOOKING at, anyway?

"Take a picture, it'll LAST longer." The small brunette smiled and poked him RIGHT in the arm. She then followed his gaze down to her skirt and stared TOO.

__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22,705
Graduated
Default Liam <3
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

AJ had managed to set up her very own student vault at Gringott's and she was feeling quite accomplished about it. She still needed all of her supplies, but she had all day. For now, she wanted a snack and somewhere to sit. It seems like AJ always manages to lose her sisters and parents in Diagon Alley.

So far she had already ran into Kevin and Zander, and the lion was wondering who else she might see here. Deciding on a purple umbrella to sit on, AJ plopped down. This way she would be able to people watch. She was hoping to see Ian and Adi here.
MudInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Parts unknown
Posts: 55,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryan Long
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
AJ had managed to set up her very own student vault at Gringott's and she was feeling quite accomplished about it. She still needed all of her supplies, but she had all day. For now, she wanted a snack and somewhere to sit. It seems like AJ always manages to lose her sisters and parents in Diagon Alley.

So far she had already ran into Kevin and Zander, and the lion was wondering who else she might see here. Deciding on a purple umbrella to sit on, AJ plopped down. This way she would be able to people watch. She was hoping to see Ian and Adi here.
Angel decided that it was time to sit down, she had been doing loads lately and she had gotten lost a few times, she wasn't looking at who she was talking to so she asked. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" Angel hoped that who ever it was wouldn't mind because she had her handful with different things.

Angel didn't even wait for an answer, she just sat down and turned away from whoever it was in case they were mad with her for sitting down without permission.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22,705
Graduated
Default
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel decided that it was time to sit down, she had been doing loads lately and she had gotten lost a few times, she wasn't looking at who she was talking to so she asked. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" Angel hoped that who ever it was wouldn't mind because she had her handful with different things.

Angel didn't even wait for an answer, she just sat down and turned away from whoever it was in case they were mad with her for sitting down without permission.
Was her sister paying attention at all? What was on her mind that had her so dazed? Questions, she had so many of them. "Yes, I mind." Of course she didn't really, but something needed to be said to get Angel back down on planet earth.

AJ would wait. Surely whatever it was that was on her mind wouldn't keep Angel from not recognizing her. They did share the same face. C'mon, Angel... spill the beans.
MudInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Parts unknown
Posts: 55,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryan Long
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Was her sister paying attention at all? What was on her mind that had her so dazed? Questions, she had so many of them. "Yes, I mind." Of course she didn't really, but something needed to be said to get Angel back down on planet earth.

AJ would wait. Surely whatever it was that was on her mind wouldn't keep Angel from not recognizing her. They did share the same face. C'mon, Angel... spill the beans.
Angel heard someone say that she did mind her sitting there. "Well that's too bad." Angel replied. "I'm sad down now." Angel wasn't moving for anyone and she wasn't going to say anything else to whoever the meanie was that she was sat with. "I have two sister who are nicer than you." Angel decided she would just tell the girl that because well she needed to learn how to be nice.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #19 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,668

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Magnolia 'Magz' McLaughlin
Sixth Year

x1 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire
Default
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Sophia was only in DA because Ariana insisted on coming, but really she did not want to be any near to the students she had spent months being holed up with in a frozen castle. She was actually looking forward to her family reunion which was now less than a week away.

The Transfiguration professor pulled out her book and tried to catch up with her reading while Tyler accompanied Ariana to Merlin knew where.

At least she could enjoy her ice tea in the comfortable shade of the coloured umbrellas.
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22,705
Graduated
Default
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel heard someone say that she did mind her sitting there. "Well that's too bad." Angel replied. "I'm sad down now." Angel wasn't moving for anyone and she wasn't going to say anything else to whoever the meanie was that she was sat with. "I have two sister who are nicer than you." Angel decided she would just tell the girl that because well she needed to learn how to be nice.
Really? That was the word that kept coming to mind when AJ looked at Angel. She was beginning to worry about her sanity. For just a moment AJ pondered on how to deal with this little situation. She was bored now that she was sitting down, and she could always do with a little spice in her life. Let's just see how long this could go on. "Too bad for you because now you are going to have to get up." Kicking the chair out from under her would be too mean. The lion wasn't looking for a fight, only for fun.

Do not laugh. Do not laugh. "So what? I don't care about your sisters." Angel would have to look at her this time. If it were AJ there was no way that she would just sit there and take that from anybody.
MudInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Parts unknown
Posts: 55,867

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryan Long
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
Really? That was the word that kept coming to mind when AJ looked at Angel. She was beginning to worry about her sanity. For just a moment AJ pondered on how to deal with this little situation. She was bored now that she was sitting down, and she could always do with a little spice in her life. Let's just see how long this could go on. "Too bad for you because now you are going to have to get up." Kicking the chair out from under her would be too mean. The lion wasn't looking for a fight, only for fun.

Do not laugh. Do not laugh. "So what? I don't care about your sisters." Angel would have to look at her this time. If it were AJ there was no way that she would just sit there and take that from anybody.
Angel still had her head buried in her bags of shopping. "Nah, I don't think I do have to get up." Angel really didn't feel in the mood to get up or argue with a complete stranger. "Seriously if you don't want to sit anywhere near me why don't you go somewhere else." Angel wasn't moving for no one, not even the Queen of England or her family.

Angel was still burying herself in her bags and so she didn't look up when the girl spoke bad about her family. "You sure know how to be rude don't you." Angel took her head from her bag and looked down at her feet she wasn't going to look at this nasty girl.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler & Mungo's



DMGS & DERP
Abraxan
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Griffin Renzler
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jorge De La Garza
Daily Prophet
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Sophia was only in DA because Ariana insisted on coming, but really she did not want to be any near to the students she had spent months being holed up with in a frozen castle. She was actually looking forward to her family reunion which was now less than a week away.

The Transfiguration professor pulled out her book and tried to catch up with her reading while Tyler accompanied Ariana to Merlin knew where.

At least she could enjoy her ice tea in the comfortable shade of the coloured umbrellas.
Shopping was just wonderful and so was the sun. Cassie could stay outdoors everyday and just be the happiest ever. She hadn't minded the cold and being in the castle, but now that she was out on the busy alley and shopping she couldn't even think of putting on sweaters and coats again.

Carrying her bags down the street the blonde was looking around when she noticed someone familiar sitting at the cafe. Grinning she made her way over. "Sophia helllllo" She almost sang the ending of her greeting. "How are you doing? Enjoying your summer?" Was she there alone? Cassie glanced around not seeing anyone else she figured maybe the Transfiguration Professor might be waiting on someone for lunch.


Thinking about lunch, maybe she should grab a bite herself. Shopping made you hungry and thirsty. "Mind if I join you?" They could catch up as they ate if the other woman didn't have other plans.
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:34 PM   #23 (permalink)

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder
 
Davvy_Wavvy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 13,668

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Magnolia 'Magz' McLaughlin
Sixth Year

x1 x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire
Default
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Shopping was just wonderful and so was the sun. Cassie could stay outdoors everyday and just be the happiest ever. She hadn't minded the cold and being in the castle, but now that she was out on the busy alley and shopping she couldn't even think of putting on sweaters and coats again.

Carrying her bags down the street the blonde was looking around when she noticed someone familiar sitting at the cafe. Grinning she made her way over. "Sophia helllllo" She almost sang the ending of her greeting. "How are you doing? Enjoying your summer?" Was she there alone? Cassie glanced around not seeing anyone else she figured maybe the Transfiguration Professor might be waiting on someone for lunch.


Thinking about lunch, maybe she should grab a bite herself. Shopping made you hungry and thirsty. "Mind if I join you?" They could catch up as they ate if the other woman didn't have other plans.
Sophia looked up from her book eyes only as her peace and quiet was interrupted by a too bright ray of sunshine. Really, was this woman ever just mellowed out, or was she always on some hyper potion thing? She blinked, lowered her book and then replied.

"I am. Thank you for asking." Not that she had done much of anything yet, so technically it hadn't started and she was yet to kidnap Leobald.

So if she did say, yes I mind go away and let me read in peace, she was sure the woman would probably run off in tears, so she thought better of it. She did not want the tears. And besides, Leo would want her to be..nice.

"I do not. You may sit."

What was this nice and how much bonus would she get if she exercised this...niceness.
__________________

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...
Davvy_Wavvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
formerly: PhoenixStar

Hippogriff
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 22,705
Graduated
Default
<--- Random | Funfetti | Lima Bean | Slytherpuff | PURPLE | Hoarder of pens | ALWAYS Severus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel still had her head buried in her bags of shopping. "Nah, I don't think I do have to get up." Angel really didn't feel in the mood to get up or argue with a complete stranger. "Seriously if you don't want to sit anywhere near me why don't you go somewhere else." Angel wasn't moving for no one, not even the Queen of England or her family.

Angel was still burying herself in her bags and so she didn't look up when the girl spoke bad about her family. "You sure know how to be rude don't you." Angel took her head from her bag and looked down at her feet she wasn't going to look at this nasty girl.
Still? AJ was becoming a bit embarrassed for her sister. This is how people got snatched. She could be anyone, and here Angel was sass mouthing a complete stranger. The lion didn't know that she had it in her. "Oh, I think you do." Her voice, Angel. You don't recognize that? "I was here first." This was all a joke, but seriously her sister had some nerve. The thought about kicking her chair out from under her came back. Hmm...

"You'er the one who is being rude." Did she hear that? "Normal people don't go plopping themselves down just anywhere." She could have three eyes and fangs, and Angel would still be over there talking smack. AJ sighed.
MudInMyBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #25 (permalink)
Syd

Erkling
 
Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: *twirls* [GMT-7]
Posts: 20,725

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William "Liam" McKinley
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Default
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
After meeting up with Bianca, Simon decided to wonder around Diagon Alley for a little bit until he found himself by a cafe with multiple coloured umbrellas. He took a seat near a bench and then saw a familiar face sitting underneath a purple umbrella. Was that Lana? The super excited girl that he'd met in Hogwarts one day? He grinned, happy to see a familiar face and slowly made his way over to her.

"Hey Lana! Mind if I join you?" he asked, giving her a kind smile as he pulled out the chair opposite to her. "How's your summer?" Hopefully she remembered him; otherwise, this would be awkward.
Hearing her name, Lana instantly perked up. She looked across the table to see a boy that she had only met once, but she recognized him. And was pretty sure that she remembered his name.

"Hi, Simon!" She beamed and set her drink down on the table. "I don't mind at all! My summer is really great so far, I'm just here shopping, but I haven't actually shopped that much." As he could probably see by the lack of bags around her feet. "How's your summer? Have you done anything really fun?" Tell her alllll about it. She was working on the Listening and Not Talking So Much thing lately.
Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196