sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Ministry of Magic > Middle Levels

Middle Levels The middle levels of the Ministry of Magic serve as a home to the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, the Department of Magical Environment Regulation and Protection, the Department of Magical International Cooperation, and the Department of Magical Transportation.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-12-2018, 10:02 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Mid Level Lifts

It’s true, the rattle and clang of the lift as it goes frontways, backways, sideways, and the good old fashioned up and down may be annoying. It may make you grind your teeth in a way that will make your dentist recommend you wear a retainer at night. At least you have those spirited elevator music renditions of show tunes playing in the background as you travel about the Ministry to keep you company?

Those traveling though the Ministry of Magic via the lifts have now found themselves somewhere in the midst of the mid levels. Choose a number (four, five, or six) and you'll be dropped off on the level of your choice!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 10,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nina Castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation
Default Open post
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

James Draper had places to go and people not-to-see. These elevators were far too clanky and hardly moved at a reasonable enough pace. All of this to mean that he avoided them as much as possible. Unfortunately, they could not be evaded all together.

Obviously.

Otherwise he wouldn't have been here, waiting for their arrival. Come on, what was taking so long!? The man checked his watch, just to find out that he had only been standing here for five seconds. Five EXCRUCIATING seconds though. Five seconds? Felt more like five YEARS.

Was he being dramatic? Perhaps. But the point remained. Why couldn't some of the budget go towards updating the lifts?
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod

DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Second Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
James Draper had places to go and people not-to-see. These elevators were far too clanky and hardly moved at a reasonable enough pace. All of this to mean that he avoided them as much as possible. Unfortunately, they could not be evaded all together.

Obviously.

Otherwise he wouldn't have been here, waiting for their arrival. Come on, what was taking so long!? The man checked his watch, just to find out that he had only been standing here for five seconds. Five EXCRUCIATING seconds though. Five seconds? Felt more like five YEARS.

Was he being dramatic? Perhaps. But the point remained. Why couldn't some of the budget go towards updating the lifts?
Typically, Eliora spent this time of the day in her office or checking in on her employees that weren't out in the field. Not today, though. She had just sat through a meeting for two hours and needed to stretch her legs out and find another department to hide in for a twenty minute nap. While she loved her job and was still revelling in the new responsibilities as Department Head.. she couldn't quite manage to be excited about sitting in with the Muggle-Worthy Excuse Committee meetings. Holding a position on the committee was all well and good when they talked for two hours about the boring things.

So, with five cups of coffee following behind her and a notepad of doodles she had done during the meeting, Eli waited for the first lift available.

She had fallen in beside workbae James with a grin and gestured behind her to the coffee. "Go ahead. You know you want one." And he also knew that she'd let him have one.
__________________
You are invited to...

Neville Longbottom's Surprise Birthday Party!

Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 10,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nina Castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Typically, Eliora spent this time of the day in her office or checking in on her employees that weren't out in the field. Not today, though. She had just sat through a meeting for two hours and needed to stretch her legs out and find another department to hide in for a twenty minute nap. While she loved her job and was still revelling in the new responsibilities as Department Head.. she couldn't quite manage to be excited about sitting in with the Muggle-Worthy Excuse Committee meetings. Holding a position on the committee was all well and good when they talked for two hours about the boring things.

So, with five cups of coffee following behind her and a notepad of doodles she had done during the meeting, Eli waited for the first lift available.

She had fallen in beside workbae James with a grin and gestured behind her to the coffee. "Go ahead. You know you want one." And he also knew that she'd let him have one.
The more time he wasted waiting for an elevator, the more opportunity there was in running into someone he did not care about. Which wasn't innately horrible (it was), but it would mean having to make small talk. The only thing worse than small talk was cold coffee.

Speaking of coffee.

James greeted Eliora with a SMALL grin lest anyone else walk upon them and find out that he could ACTUALLY be pleasant. He kept his gaze on her, but silently counted the cups trailing behind through his peripheral. Five. Nice. Excessive, but nice. Two words he'd use if asked to describe Eliora, actually. "You're sure you'll have enough for yourself?" he teased, before reaching out and taking a cup for himself. Of course he wanted one. Had she not offered, he would have taken one anyway. Because he knew she wouldn't have a problem with it. He was James Draper. He could be an exception.

And had his lift arrived? Yes approximately a minute ago. But he was with company now and Eliora was one of the few worth giving attention to around here. He could take the next one.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod

DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Second Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Oh, that small grin was more than enough for the woman to knock elbows with her friend. Had she not been on such good terms with the man, that grin could well have knocked her knees weak and sent her falling to the floor. James Draper was a very attractive man. Very attractive and hers in all of the ways in which that word could mean without actually meaning hers. So.. unofficially hers. Which meant that she could probably drop comments in conversations and people would get the wrong impression of their friendship.

”Just means you owe me one later.” Or they owed each other a thousand because there was never enough coffee for them both to be completely satisfied. ”Wasn’t sure I’d see you before the end of the work day. Means I can show you something important now and I can use you as a pillow later. Close your eyes.” Who cared about lifts anymore? Workbae was here.
__________________
You are invited to...

Neville Longbottom's Surprise Birthday Party!

Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 03:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 10,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nina Castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Then it was a rather good thing that he didn't have the coffee in his hand at that precise moment. He also didn't mind if people got the wrong impression of their friendship. What was a friendship without blurring the lines, anyway? His offers still stood. For the record.

"That can be arranged," he assured her. Never enough coffee for them both to be completely satisfied. Yes. Truer words have never been spoken. "Call it fate," he took a sip of his newly acquired cup.

.......

Uh. What? He almost spat the coffee straight out of his mouth, but he didn't because he was a professional! "Close my eyes? What, just show me." Why would he close his eyes? Then he couldn't properly drink this coffee. And then it would go COLD. You know what was worse than cold coffee? NOT MANY THINGS!!!!!!!! They had been over this. Even we have been over this.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod

DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Second Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Then it was a rather good thing that he didn't have the coffee in his hand at that precise moment. He also didn't mind if people got the wrong impression of their friendship. What was a friendship without blurring the lines, anyway? His offers still stood. For the record.

"That can be arranged," he assured her. Never enough coffee for them both to be completely satisfied. Yes. Truer words have never been spoken. "Call it fate," he took a sip of his newly acquired cup.

.......

Uh. What? He almost spat the coffee straight out of his mouth, but he didn't because he was a professional! "Close my eyes? What, just show me." Why would he close his eyes? Then he couldn't properly drink this coffee. And then it would go COLD. You know what was worse than cold coffee? NOT MANY THINGS!!!!!!!! They had been over this. Even we have been over this.
Those offers were too good to be true. Mixing business and pleasure was... what she'd pushed for with every male she'd gotten close at work with. But to have it offered back was enough to unsettle the department head. So, she'd stick with using one anothers offices for naps, coffee breaks and shoulder rubs when the day was stressful. For now. Draperidge (which, yes, she did call them out loud) was good as it was. Besides, James wasn't Rusty. He'd never be Rusty and he'd never be Maddox. And he was readily available..........which was a red flag, obviously.

"James, I don't believe in fate when you are concerned." She tutted, opening her jacket to reveal sachets of sugar and sweetener. He was welcome to them. Sure, Eliora rustled when she moved or when she walked, but it was mainly for when she was out of her office and away from level three and their coffee machines.

Mum voice on. "I said close your bloody eyes, James Draper."
__________________
You are invited to...

Neville Longbottom's Surprise Birthday Party!

Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 10,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nina Castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Too good to be true? Yes, he was. Finally, the recognition James Draper deserved. But he was here, in the flesh. Too good and all. Besides, mixing business and pleasure could be... exciting. Adventurous. Nana never had a problem with it. Where was the fun without a thrill? Offer still stood. And by dismissing them, Eliora was simply depriving herself. Something James made sure to remind her of. Often.

"And what do you believe in when I am concerned?" he asked, amused. He shook his head to decline the offer of tooth-rotteners. He didn't do sugar. Something she knew. Perhaps one day he would humor her, though today was not one of those days. Sugar was a natural poison as far as James saw it. And this Department Head needed to make it to next week. He didn't trust any of his employees to carry the department forward without him.

........ "I swear to merlin, Eliora.." he started in a mumble, closing his eyes obediently. BUT HE WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT. "If this is some sort of gimmick to get me to wear some ridiculous headpiece I'll take it off immediately..." Flower crowns were not his thing. He'd leave that to the likes of Victoria. And he was peaking through one eye. By the way.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 10:11 AM   #9 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod

DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Second Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Too good to be true? Yes, he was. Finally, the recognition James Draper deserved. But he was here, in the flesh. Too good and all. Besides, mixing business and pleasure could be... exciting. Adventurous. Nana never had a problem with it. Where was the fun without a thrill? Offer still stood. And by dismissing them, Eliora was simply depriving herself. Something James made sure to remind her of. Often.

"And what do you believe in when I am concerned?" he asked, amused. He shook his head to decline the offer of tooth-rotteners. He didn't do sugar. Something she knew. Perhaps one day he would humor her, though today was not one of those days. Sugar was a natural poison as far as James saw it. And this Department Head needed to make it to next week. He didn't trust any of his employees to carry the department forward without him.

........ "I swear to merlin, Eliora.." he started in a mumble, closing his eyes obediently. BUT HE WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT. "If this is some sort of gimmick to get me to wear some ridiculous headpiece I'll take it off immediately..." Flower crowns were not his thing. He'd leave that to the likes of Victoria. And he was peaking through one eye. By the way.
Truth be told, Eliora was probably going to give in eventually. Maybe in a few months. Maybe after the summer. Perhaps for their one year friend anniversary if they wanted to make it special. But that was a long way away from now. But she also wasn't considering it yet. Maybe in secret. Because it wasn't an option. With a grin, Eliora sipped from her own coffee and shrugged. "You make me believe in love at first sight, Jamesy." She gave him a teasing nudge with her hip.

Honestly, she was just encouraging the rumour mill because it was fun and she was usually the one around her spreading the rumours. Now, she could be part of one. Draperidge, yo.

And if she was going to encourage, then she'd take full usage of his eyes being closed and kissed both of his cheeks. "I don't think you have the right shaped head for a headpiece. It's much too round and I think you have an odd lump at the back. I guess one thing has to be imperfect about you, right?" With another cheek kiss, she opened her notebook to her favourite of doodles. Stick versions of them (with crowns) and a coffee machine surrounded by hearts. Yes, she had spent most of her time putting effort and detail into the coffee machine. "Open up, Drapes."
__________________
You are invited to...

Neville Longbottom's Surprise Birthday Party!

Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 10,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nina Castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Truth be told, Eliora was probably going to give in eventually. Maybe in a few months. Maybe after the summer. Perhaps for their one year friend anniversary if they wanted to make it special. But that was a long way away from now. But she also wasn't considering it yet. Maybe in secret. Because it wasn't an option. With a grin, Eliora sipped from her own coffee and shrugged. "You make me believe in love at first sight, Jamesy." She gave him a teasing nudge with her hip.

Honestly, she was just encouraging the rumour mill because it was fun and she was usually the one around her spreading the rumours. Now, she could be part of one. Draperidge, yo.

And if she was going to encourage, then she'd take full usage of his eyes being closed and kissed both of his cheeks. "I don't think you have the right shaped head for a headpiece. It's much too round and I think you have an odd lump at the back. I guess one thing has to be imperfect about you, right?" With another cheek kiss, she opened her notebook to her favourite of doodles. Stick versions of them (with crowns) and a coffee machine surrounded by hearts. Yes, she had spent most of her time putting effort and detail into the coffee machine. "Open up, Drapes."
The sooner she gave in the better, honestly. Was Eliora not aware that certain activities were highly conducive to the production of endorphins? Endorphins were fantastic, by the way. They could both use some more of them. Would help with the reliance of coffee. No mood a natural, energy-high couldn't solve. And that's it. That's the tea. It was always an option.

.... Her quick response elicited an eye-roll.

And for the record, let it be known that James didn't care for rumors. Which also meant that he wasn't stopping them.

"That's utter nonsense, 'Liora," the bit about his head. He didn't appreciate that. "My head is just fine." asdf. This whole thing was ridiculous. He couldn't actually believe he was having this conversation just now, how did she always manage to do this? As for the kisses? Extra as hell. Though this was nothing new.

He did as he was told, however, because Eliora was perhaps one of the very few he listened to. But upon actually opening his eyes he wasn't entire sure what he was looking at. So instead of giving her much of a reaction, he simply looked up at her wearing a questioning look on his face. "... I assume there's an explanation to accompany this?"
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Potterdom Mod

DMAC & DMC


Centaur
 
Shanners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 42,620

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Odaline Buchanan
Second Year

x7 x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Eliora Dodderidge
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theophilus Darcy
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Galilea Grimaldi
Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
Default
∞ 17 | RP entrepreneur | defies gravity | Miss George is flawless | blanket burrito lyfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
The sooner she gave in the better, honestly. Was Eliora not aware that certain activities were highly conducive to the production of endorphins? Endorphins were fantastic, by the way. They could both use some more of them. Would help with the reliance of coffee. No mood a natural, energy-high couldn't solve. And that's it. That's the tea. It was always an option.

.... Her quick response elicited an eye-roll.

And for the record, let it be known that James didn't care for rumors. Which also meant that he wasn't stopping them.

"That's utter nonsense, 'Liora," the bit about his head. He didn't appreciate that. "My head is just fine." asdf. This whole thing was ridiculous. He couldn't actually believe he was having this conversation just now, how did she always manage to do this? As for the kisses? Extra as hell. Though this was nothing new.

He did as he was told, however, because Eliora was perhaps one of the very few he listened to. But upon actually opening his eyes he wasn't entire sure what he was looking at. So instead of giving her much of a reaction, he simply looked up at her wearing a questioning look on his face. "... I assume there's an explanation to accompany this?"
Eliora made a point of rubbing his head and making a face because yep. There was a definite lump up on here. "Maybe your old age has affected the shape of your head, because I feel some wonky shapes up here." And maybe she just liked feeling his hair and leaving it an absolute mess. Maybe, just maybe. Eli just thought it was funny, to be honest. And it was also what she did when he was napping in her office. She messed up his hair instead of painting his nails and drawing on his face.

An explanation...? This needed an explanation?

She made a face again, shoving his shoulder. "It's us!" Duh.
__________________
You are invited to...

Neville Longbottom's Surprise Birthday Party!

Shanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League



DMC & DMT
Chizpurfle
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: #c51362
Posts: 10,068

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nina Castillo
Fourth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
James Draper
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin ‘Yassi’ Golshiri
Transportation
Default
LISTEN it's pronounced 'jif' pineapples BELONG on pizza milk comes BEFORE cereal & also it's "CHarrie". amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanners View Post
Eliora made a point of rubbing his head and making a face because yep. There was a definite lump up on here. "Maybe your old age has affected the shape of your head, because I feel some wonky shapes up here." And maybe she just liked feeling his hair and leaving it an absolute mess. Maybe, just maybe. Eli just thought it was funny, to be honest. And it was also what she did when he was napping in her office. She messed up his hair instead of painting his nails and drawing on his face.

An explanation...? This needed an explanation?

She made a face again, shoving his shoulder. "It's us!" Duh.
Were her words piercing that precious ego of his? Yes, actually. Though he didn't do so much to show it, he was highly bothered by the thought that his head could be imperfect. "Quite the contrary," she was making a mess of his hair and he absolutely knew it. "I age like fine firewhiskey," sealed, signed, and delivered with a wink.

Was she quite finished yet?

So that's why he always left her office looking like a disheveled mess. Something that also did not help with the rumors.

"You have my arms all wrong," he shook his head, pointing at the scrawny little things. "Ratio is off as well, I should be at least two centimeters taller." He was teasing.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189