sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 468 users online including...
KeithZinue , Kimothy , Ryanov , Methrenhow , Ashercvf , Madisonxu

9 members
459 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > Matchmaker, Matchmaker


Matchmaker, Matchmaker ♥ Helping Find Love Amortentia-free since 1985 ♥

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Juliet Raphael Juliet Raphael is offline
 
Default Skiing Date: Logan Cooper and Edith Labelle



Diamonds. As you let go of your portkey and step outside the cozy, rustic-yet-modern ski lodge, your first thought is that the snowy slopes all look like diamonds, shining in the bright, afternoon sunlight. The bright slopes are still being sprinkled with a gently falling powdery substance, lending an even more romantic air to the already beautiful setting.

The slopes range from green circle (easiest) to blue square (intermediate) to black diamond (advanced) and double black diamond (expert). Pick your slope but don't just try to impress your partner! These slopes can be dangerous if you aren't careful. Watch out for falling snow and hidden trees too!

Old 03-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Logan Cooper held on to the portkey as he spun and spun through the warp of time. He finally felt the spinning stop and he opened his eyes, to an extremely cold place. Ah, skiing was the date. He looked around, not seeing his date just yet, and fixed his hair. He looked behind him to see the ski lodge which he smiled about. He was glad after they were done skiing they could relax in the cottage; he hoped it had some hot chocolate inside. He leaned against the cottage door as he awaited his date.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Child of a Half-Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: BRADLEY COOPER
Posts: 327

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone 'Sephy' Saint-Clair
Fifth Year
Default
❦ Cailín na hÉireann ❦ (Irish Girl) ❦ Follow me on Tumblr: 1000brokenstories &#

Edith Labelle grasped the portkey a second later than she was supposed to. But she got to her destination nonetheless, landing a little awkwardly, stumbling on to her right knee. As she got to her feet, she was dazzled by pallid surroundings that seemed to gleam back at her.

She turned to her date. She couldn't help let a little sigh of relief out of the corner of her mouth. She had been worried, she wasn't sure what of. But this guy seemed fine, alright, normal.

It was cold. She was wearing her green jacket, and brown boots that from the ankle downwards were submerged in snow. "I'm Edith," She said, a shy smile playing on her pink lips, that quivered in the cold.
Child of a Half-Moon is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

While Logan awaited his date, he heard a noise to the right of him. He looked and there was a woman, who landed on her knee. He walked towards her to help but she got up faster than he could get over there. "Hello." He grinned, as she said her name. "I'm Logan; so it seems that we are skiing today, have you ever skiied before?" He asked.

Heh. She was pretty cute.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 03-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Child of a Half-Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: BRADLEY COOPER
Posts: 327

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone 'Sephy' Saint-Clair
Fifth Year
Default
❦ Cailín na hÉireann ❦ (Irish Girl) ❦ Follow me on Tumblr: 1000brokenstories &#

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
While Logan awaited his date, he heard a noise to the right of him. He looked and there was a woman, who landed on her knee. He walked towards her to help but she got up faster than he could get over there. "Hello." He grinned, as she said her name. "I'm Logan; so it seems that we are skiing today, have you ever skiied before?" He asked.

Heh. She was pretty cute.
Logan. Lo-gan. Lowww-gan.

She liked it. It was a quick name, that came to the tongue easily. "Looks like it." She had a strange accent. She was raised speaking fluent Irish in the wilds of Connemara in Galway, until she was six, when she was shipped to Merthyr in Wales, where a Scottish governess had taught her everything a child need know.

She thought for a moment, wondering if she ought to honestly admit she had never skiied in her life, or pretend it was something she had done multiple times, thus coming across as a well experienced citizen of humanity.

But Edith was wise enough to know better. "No," she admitted. "But I have fallen off a cliff." She grinned. It was true, she had fallen off a cliff in France, in to the sea, but that probably wouldn't help her skiing skills.
Child of a Half-Moon is offline  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of a Half-Moon View Post
Logan. Lo-gan. Lowww-gan.

She liked it. It was a quick name, that came to the tongue easily. "Looks like it." She had a strange accent. She was raised speaking fluent Irish in the wilds of Connemara in Galway, until she was six, when she was shipped to Merthyr in Wales, where a Scottish governess had taught her everything a child need know.

She thought for a moment, wondering if she ought to honestly admit she had never skiied in her life, or pretend it was something she had done multiple times, thus coming across as a well experienced citizen of humanity.

But Edith was wise enough to know better. "No," she admitted. "But I have fallen off a cliff." She grinned. It was true, she had fallen off a cliff in France, in to the sea, but that probably wouldn't help her skiing skills.
Logan nodded. He wondered how she was at skiing. Was he going to have to catch her if she fell or would he have to keep up with her? He was really curious now.

Oh, so she hadn't skiied. Okay, well at least he wasn't going to dread the date now. Hah, she was funny, but she almost had a unique attitude that Logan didn't understand. Logan was always intimidated by girls who were close to his age that seemed witty and Edith sure seemed like it to him. But, he wasn't going to judge from the start without even going on the date, that just wasn't him.

"Well I'm going to keep an eye on you once we start, I'm making sure you're not falling off of cliffs or mountains or...really anything." He chuckled. That would be ridiculous if that actually happened here, especially on a date.

"By the way, are you alright? I saw that you landed on your knee." He said, hoping she was.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome
 
Child of a Half-Moon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: BRADLEY COOPER
Posts: 327

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone 'Sephy' Saint-Clair
Fifth Year
Default
❦ Cailín na hÉireann ❦ (Irish Girl) ❦ Follow me on Tumblr: 1000brokenstories &#

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Logan nodded. He wondered how she was at skiing. Was he going to have to catch her if she fell or would he have to keep up with her? He was really curious now.

Oh, so she hadn't skiied. Okay, well at least he wasn't going to dread the date now. Hah, she was funny, but she almost had a unique attitude that Logan didn't understand. Logan was always intimidated by girls who were close to his age that seemed witty and Edith sure seemed like it to him. But, he wasn't going to judge from the start without even going on the date, that just wasn't him.

"Well I'm going to keep an eye on you once we start, I'm making sure you're not falling off of cliffs or mountains or...really anything." He chuckled. That would be ridiculous if that actually happened here, especially on a date.

"By the way, are you alright? I saw that you landed on your knee." He said, hoping she was.
Edith laughed. "Thanks," she said, when he promised to protect her from falling off the cliffs. Apart from being the end of her life and a total obliteration of her very being, it would be completely mortifying to kill herself on her first date.

"I'm fine, thanks." She replied, smiling up at Logan. "I'm a little, er, gauche at this sort of thing." She admitted. "Have you skiied before?" She asked, gazing down towards the overwhelming slopes.
Child of a Half-Moon is offline  
Old 03-07-2012, 09:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Shrake
 
JeshieRAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: oh-hi-yo
Posts: 12,756

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated
Default
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of a Half-Moon View Post
Edith laughed. "Thanks," she said, when he promised to protect her from falling off the cliffs. Apart from being the end of her life and a total obliteration of her very being, it would be completely mortifying to kill herself on her first date.

"I'm fine, thanks." She replied, smiling up at Logan. "I'm a little, er, gauche at this sort of thing." She admitted. "Have you skiied before?" She asked, gazing down towards the overwhelming slopes.
"No problem." Logan grinned. Falling off the mountain on a first date would be embarassing and tragic all at the same time. This twenty-year-old was definitely not ready for something like that to happen.

Okay, good. He didn't want her knee to be already bruised. Stupid portkeys. "Don't worry about it, I'll help you out and we'll take it easy." He nodded. So had he skiied before? "Yeah. My parents used to take me to Norway in the winter time to ski and snowboard when I was younger. I still know how to though." It was actually really fun and he missed it.
__________________
JeshieRAWR is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254