SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (https://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Marauder's Map (https://www.snitchseeker.com/marauders-map/)
-   -   Wizarding World Chat [v. 2] (https://www.snitchseeker.com/marauders-map/wizarding-world-chat-v-2-a-115465/)

FearlessLeader19 01-06-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryn (Post 12479826)
l i a r

:lmao: :rotfl:

I am LOVING this sass.

Waddles 01-06-2021 02:06 AM

Mamie is now SO glad she didn't lie on her form :worried: Well, about 2% glad. 98% terrified.

Lucien Rosier 01-06-2021 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryn (Post 12479826)
l i a r

You're one to talk. Do enjoy the new mark. It will last quite some time. :evil:

astrocat 01-06-2021 02:11 AM

Well. Ashley... she makes all the bad decisions. Have fun, Ash.

Edit: Noooo schmoe

Lissy Longbottom 01-06-2021 02:36 AM

SOMEONE SAVE SCHMOE! *crying* :whaa:

Thatonepottergirl 01-06-2021 03:39 AM

OH NOOOO :thisisfine:

SilverTiger 01-06-2021 03:42 AM

:hmm: I wonder what Gracelyn would think it she knew there was the possibility she'd have to be dealt with later. Or any of my charries, for that matter. (Although maybe not Livvy who's wondering if her last name carries weight)

Uncle Moose 01-06-2021 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryn (Post 12479826)
l i a r

oh byrn!!

Bryn 01-06-2021 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Moose (Post 12479849)
oh byrn!!

if any of my fellow fibbers want an extremely basic and memelike avatar :sup: i know just the fool for the job

Tegz 01-06-2021 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryn (Post 12479867)
if any of my fellow fibbers want an extremely basic and memelike avatar :sup: i know just the fool for the job

Its beautiful *wipes tear*

Bryn 01-06-2021 04:36 AM

thank you :lol:

NiallNIP 01-06-2021 05:08 AM

I'VE LITERALLY BEEN POSTING A BIT ON TWITTER ABOUT MY FEELINGS BUT BUT HOLY WOW THERES A LOT HAPPENING!!!!

Quinn litERALLY HAS LIAR BRANDED ON HIS FOREHEAD

SO

IM KINDA FREAKED

AND THE SCHMOESTER IS GETTING CRUCIO'D AND I DONT KNOW THAT MAN BUT I FEEL SO BAD

KIDS ARE LOSING THEIR MOUTHS AND GETTING CRUCIO'D AND GETTING BRANDED AND I JUST ILKBCWNJJNWJLKRRDINW

i just want our bbs to be ok :frightened:

also gotta thank Bryn for my new avatar very spiffy with the new forehead tat :pfd:

Uncle Moose 01-06-2021 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryn (Post 12479867)
if any of my fellow fibbers want an extremely basic and memelike avatar :sup: i know just the fool for the job

I might take you up on this :moose:

astrocat 01-06-2021 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryn (Post 12479867)
if any of my fellow fibbers want an extremely basic and memelike avatar :sup: i know just the fool for the job

hmmmmm.... lol I'll def think about that

sweetpinkpixie 01-06-2021 06:02 AM

LOVE those avatars :x3:

love love love everyone being so engaged with everything:moredramaplz:

ArianaBlack 01-06-2021 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom (Post 12479836)
SOMEONE SAVE SCHMOE! *crying* :whaa:

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatonepottergirl (Post 12479845)
OH NOOOO :thisisfine:

:thisisfine: is truly the emoticon for the term or uh this one :endnigh: ..yikes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryn (Post 12479867)
if any of my fellow fibbers want an extremely basic and memelike avatar :sup: i know just the fool for the job

OMG THESE ARE BRILLIANT :xd: i love them
Quote:

Originally Posted by NiallNIP (Post 12479879)
I'VE LITERALLY BEEN POSTING A BIT ON TWITTER ABOUT MY FEELINGS BUT BUT HOLY WOW THERES A LOT HAPPENING!!!!

Quinn litERALLY HAS LIAR BRANDED ON HIS FOREHEAD

SO

IM KINDA FREAKED

AND THE SCHMOESTER IS GETTING CRUCIO'D AND I DONT KNOW THAT MAN BUT I FEEL SO BAD

KIDS ARE LOSING THEIR MOUTHS AND GETTING CRUCIO'D AND GETTING BRANDED AND I JUST ILKBCWNJJNWJLKRRDINW

i just want our bbs to be ok :frightened:

also gotta thank Bryn for my new avatar very spiffy with the new forehead tat :pfd:

this whole post is *chefs kiss*
THE PURE, RAW REACTIONS.
things are getting....... spicy

Tegz 01-06-2021 07:54 AM

Loving that we have a chaotic rp welcome for our new members! Curious now, what was the plot drama in everyone else's first term rping on ss? Mine was Hogwarts closing down and the girls only Belle's, and boys only Cooper's opening in its place, with creepy eviiiil professors and secret house societies (hello yes, I am a member of the order of the talon) and the search for a mysterious treasure

PhoenixRising 01-06-2021 08:53 AM

Now would be a really good time for creating a new mode of communication... *Eyes the headmasters office again* protean charm anyone ??? :elmofire:



I think my first term was an interhouse triwizard tournament. :whaa: which wasn't very dramaz filled for a new member in terms of getting involved now that I think about it :xd:

Kimothy 01-06-2021 08:56 AM

My first RP plot was when the kitchens were closed for the whole term and it was because they were hiding a baby elf in there. We even got to vote on the name of the baby elf too, but I forgot which name won :lol: Seems like FOREVER ago now!

PhoenixRising 01-06-2021 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimothy (Post 12479927)
My first RP plot was when the kitchens were closed for the whole term and it was because they were hiding a baby elf in there. We even got to vote on the name of the baby elf too, but I forgot which name won :lol: Seems like FOREVER ago now!

Toddles !!!

:xd:

sweetpinkpixie 01-06-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (Post 12479926)
I think my first term was an interhouse triwizard tournament. :whaa: which wasn't very dramaz filled for a new member in terms of getting involved now that I think about it :xd:

My first term was the triwizard tournament among the other wizarding schools (to which our current Senior Undersecretary won!). There wasn't much for me to do as a noob but react and stalk the events, but I was green to RPing in every sense of the word so I still had a blast :xd:

DuckyLinJi 01-06-2021 09:47 AM

oooh mine was when Hogwarts and the grounds got flooded with (lake?) water and the slytherpuffs had to stay in the gryffinclaws dormitories to stay safe from grindylows trying to attack them XD

FearlessLeader19 01-06-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tegz (Post 12479920)
Loving that we have a chaotic rp welcome for our new members! Curious now, what was the plot drama in everyone else's first term rping on ss? Mine was Hogwarts closing down and the girls only Belle's, and boys only Cooper's opening in its place, with creepy eviiiil professors and secret house societies (hello yes, I am a member of the order of the talon) and the search for a mysterious treasure

I don't even remember exactly lol
The very first one I recall is term 29: The Year of The Elf. Is this the same term when we got to name the baby elf? *has a super bad memory*

Krel Ansell 01-06-2021 01:22 PM

There weren't any plots my first term playing. We just sorta bummed around and spent a lot of time in the library.

astrocat 01-06-2021 01:28 PM

my first term, a bunch of people got possessed and burned down a forest together!


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209