sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 496 users online including...
aRogueOne , astrocat , msulimaanto , Sunflower , Lonniepaw , nstanalafran , elaguardterr , DuckyLinJi , PhoenixRising , Andreasntu

14 members
482 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North Side > Leaky Cauldron


Leaky Cauldron Stop by for a quick drink or a place to stay the night. This famous pub and inn would be more than happy to serve you.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2021, 02:31 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Courtyard and Brick Wall


The Leaky Cauldron sits auspiciously as part of the Muggle World, the portal to Diagon Alley. Stepping out the back door of the Leaky Cauldron, it leads to the open patio that is deceivingly large. Once inside the Courtyard the stone path circles around the green area, which is a popular place for young children to relax upon during summer holidays and is also a popular place for, people to lie out and have lunch.

On the green, a tall stone fountain sits and waits for a lucky sickle or two to find its way to the bottom of the fountain. However, the incredible thing about the fountain is the stone is rests upon. The stone floor underneath and surrounding the fountain is charmed to light up with each step a person makes on the stone floor. The color traces the outside of the traveler’s foot and each new step is a fresh new color.

Out on the green surrounding the fountain is the home to a garden of flowers that are freshly planted. Each little patch of flowers is also charmed by the former owner, Harley, to smell of a different kind of treat at the Leaky Cauldron, i.e.. Butterbeer Flowers.

Off to the side of the Courtyard, a winding stone pathway leads to a quaint little pond filled with a hundred carp fish that Ryoma, the old owner, had specially imported from Japan. This little pond is tucked in the back of the Courtyard and serves as a little treat to all who happen upon it. Next to the pond is a simple wooden box with a money hole in the top. Dispense ten sickles and the box produces fish food to feed the carp.

Phro asks that everyone, including little witches and wizards, pick up after themself. Because then Phro would have to clean, and she might leave it worse than it started.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Streeler
 
Bryn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: 668035
Posts: 208

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eden Tilly (630094)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kazane Sullivan (cc632a)
Law Enforcement
Default for ashley ! continued from slug & jiggers
it's either adhd or wrackspurts <3 <3 lily luna's mom has got it going on

Elijah was growing more and more impatient with each passing minute. His little sister's inability to follow simple instructions - noon, they'd specifically agreed on noon, Eden Alexis Tilly - made him feel old. He leaned against the wall behind him and stared down at the admittedly lovely koi pond. Even though Elijah Tilly prided himself on being difficult to shake, this world his sister had inherited made him anxious. He'd unenroll her from that school yesterday if he didn't know it was where she belonged.

He'd enjoyed the break from parental responsibility for about two weeks before he began to worry about not hearing from her. Everything had...gone downhill from there, to put it simply. Many nights he didn't remember, a few heated phone calls with mum & dad, even more calls he'd simply declined. And when his baby sister had finally returned she wasn't the same.

The 25-year-old was bracing himself to enter the alleyway and drag his sister out when she entered his line of sight. She wasn't alone, either - she'd brought a friend. Heartwarming. Elijah already planned on sending Eden in to order food so he could grill the dark-haired girl accompanying her. Eden had fibbed a bit when recounting the year's events. Yes, he could tell and he had told her as much, but she remained tightlipped and evasive.

"Late!" Elijah shook his head in dramatic exasperation. No need to hound her in front of her peer - he worried about Eden making friends as is. The short man gestured to the other girl with a smile. "And who is this?"


---

Eden was, indeed, quite late. Almost half an hour late. They probably should have walked faster to get here. At least Elijah didn't seem too mad. "This is my friend Ash!"

No comment on the lateness. Best to move along, leave those things in the past. She turned to Ashley. "Ash, this is my brother Elijah."

Introductions done. Easy peasy. "What do you guys want to eat?"
__________________
Bryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,067

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Third Year
Default

SPOILER!!: Eden and Elijah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
Elijah was growing more and more impatient with each passing minute. His little sister's inability to follow simple instructions - noon, they'd specifically agreed on noon, Eden Alexis Tilly - made him feel old. He leaned against the wall behind him and stared down at the admittedly lovely koi pond. Even though Elijah Tilly prided himself on being difficult to shake, this world his sister had inherited made him anxious. He'd unenroll her from that school yesterday if he didn't know it was where she belonged.

He'd enjoyed the break from parental responsibility for about two weeks before he began to worry about not hearing from her. Everything had...gone downhill from there, to put it simply. Many nights he didn't remember, a few heated phone calls with mum & dad, even more calls he'd simply declined. And when his baby sister had finally returned she wasn't the same.

The 25-year-old was bracing himself to enter the alleyway and drag his sister out when she entered his line of sight. She wasn't alone, either - she'd brought a friend. Heartwarming. Elijah already planned on sending Eden in to order food so he could grill the dark-haired girl accompanying her. Eden had fibbed a bit when recounting the year's events. Yes, he could tell and he had told her as much, but she remained tightlipped and evasive.

"Late!" Elijah shook his head in dramatic exasperation. No need to hound her in front of her peer - he worried about Eden making friends as is. The short man gestured to the other girl with a smile. "And who is this?"


---

Eden was, indeed, quite late. Almost half an hour late. They probably should have walked faster to get here. At least Elijah didn't seem too mad. "This is my friend Ash!"

No comment on the lateness. Best to move along, leave those things in the past. She turned to Ashley. "Ash, this is my brother Elijah."

Introductions done. Easy peasy. "What do you guys want to eat?"


Yeah they were late, but that wasn't 100% her fault, so Ash just shrugged and smiled at Elijah. "Sorry." She offered no explanation for why exactly they were late. "I'm Ash." And you're Elijah. She did not mention if Ash was a first name, middle name, last name, or nickname. Just Ash. A enigmatic, mysterious being. Ash. Yep. I see all, I know all, and I don't like it, Ash thought to herself humorously. Goddess of chaos, ruler of limbo, and the one with the pained soul. Thoughts were weird, weren't they? Onto more normal ones. What are we eating? An endlessly troubling thought. Ash didn't really like most wizarding world food. Like hippogriffburger. Why? Did people actually eat hippogriffs? And fizzy popcorn? Why? Fortunately, Ash's mind seized upon something that she did like. "I'd eat roasted chicken. I can pay for it though." Ash was one of those people who felt guilty letting other people pay for them. She couldn't help it- she was richer than almost everyone. Shouldn't she be paying for them instead of the other way around? Plus, she didn't know Eden's brother and she shouldn't be making him pay for her stuff if he didn't want to. "What do you want to eat?" Deflection. Ash smiled "good-naturedly"(she had no idea what that word meant but she thought it should apply) and extended her hand to Elijah. See? She was polite. Not a troublemaker. She totally couldn't remember any times when she had gotten Eden into deep trouble! And furthermore, she was a good influence! She didn't encourage recklessness or anything. Not even a little bit! Nope. Not at all. Ash? A troublemaker who got in trouble a lot? Haha, what a crazy idea...
astrocat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Streeler
 
Bryn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: 668035
Posts: 208

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eden Tilly (630094)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kazane Sullivan (cc632a)
Law Enforcement
Default
it's either adhd or wrackspurts <3 <3 lily luna's mom has got it going on

SPOILER!!: ash, idk why you got lowercased

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
yeah they were late, but that wasn't 100% her fault, so ash just shrugged and smiled at elijah. "sorry." she offered no explanation for why exactly they were late. "i'm ash." and you're elijah. she did not mention if ash was a first name, middle name, last name, or nickname. Just ash. A enigmatic, mysterious being. ash. yep. i see all, i know all, and i don't like it, ash thought to herself humorously. goddess of chaos, ruler of limbo, and the one with the pained soul. thoughts were weird, weren't they? Onto more normal ones. what are we eating? an endlessly troubling thought. Ash didn't really like most wizarding world food. Like hippogriffburger. Why? Did people actually eat hippogriffs? And fizzy popcorn? Why? Fortunately, ash's mind seized upon something that she did like. "i'd eat roasted chicken. I can pay for it though." ash was one of those people who felt guilty letting other people pay for them. She couldn't help it- she was richer than almost everyone. Shouldn't she be paying for them instead of the other way around? Plus, she didn't know eden's brother and she shouldn't be making him pay for her stuff if he didn't want to. "what do you want to eat?" deflection. Ash smiled "good-naturedly"(she had no idea what that word meant but she thought it should apply) and extended her hand to elijah. See? She was polite. Not a troublemaker. She totally couldn't remember any times when she had gotten eden into deep trouble! And furthermore, she was a good influence! She didn't encourage recklessness or anything. Not even a little bit! Nope. Not at all. Ash? A troublemaker who got in trouble a lot? Haha, what a crazy idea...



Elijah shook Eden's friend's hand. "No need, I've got it," he waved his hand to dismiss the idea of her paying. Elijah needed to interrogate her, so he'd buy her food as a gesture of good faith. "Nice to meet you, Ash."

He handed his sister a bag of the strange currency they'd acquired from the bank..goblins...yeah, this world was overwhelming. "Get me a turkey and cheddar sandwich," that sounded like it couldn't be too different from what he was expecting. "And Ash's roasted chicken. And what you want, and some waters."

He looked at her expectantly. Off you go, now.



Eden narrowed her eyes at her brother. She saw right through his plan. "Okay, come on, Ashley. I'll need help carrying it in."

"Actually, love, I really don't want to sit in this courtyard for another half an hour. I think you've got it, and I'd like to get to know your friend better anyway."

Eden gave Elijah her best 'you're being a giant weirdo' expression. His expression evidenced that he clearly did not care what she thought. She looked between the two of them before taking one step back. Fine. It was awkward being a brat in public, she wasn't up to it today. She turned and began to leave.
__________________
Bryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,067

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Third Year
Default

SPOILER!!: spoiler: Eden and Elijah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn View Post



Elijah shook Eden's friend's hand. "No need, I've got it," he waved his hand to dismiss the idea of her paying. Elijah needed to interrogate her, so he'd buy her food as a gesture of good faith. "Nice to meet you, Ash."

He handed his sister a bag of the strange currency they'd acquired from the bank..goblins...yeah, this world was overwhelming. "Get me a turkey and cheddar sandwich," that sounded like it couldn't be too different from what he was expecting. "And Ash's roasted chicken. And what you want, and some waters."

He looked at her expectantly. Off you go, now.



Eden narrowed her eyes at her brother. She saw right through his plan. "Okay, come on, Ashley. I'll need help carrying it in."

"Actually, love, I really don't want to sit in this courtyard for another half an hour. I think you've got it, and I'd like to get to know your friend better anyway."

Eden gave Elijah her best 'you're being a giant weirdo' expression. His expression evidenced that he clearly did not care what she thought. She looked between the two of them before taking one step back. Fine. It was awkward being a brat in public, she wasn't up to it today. She turned and began to leave.


Ash was like, majorly feeling the tense vibes Eden and Elijah were giving off. She pretended to not notice. The only shift was that her posture became straighter and her shoulders tighter. Something was going on. I'd like to 'get to know' your friend better anyway. As in, alone. Which meant, this was not something that Eden was supposed to see. Get to know. Which probably meant an interrogation or ultimatum. Probably involving Eden too. Dude wasn't good at lying, did he know? Ash would have just said everything if she wasn't on guard, but this was way too suspicious of an interaction to not notice. There were certain questions... "Bye Eden..." I'm going along, but I'm not stupid. Ash could handle interrogations. She had practice with the reporters and the famous people who wanted to know her more than she cared for them to. Wanted to know what she did during the year, why she acted different, her relationship with her parents, whatever. Not things that would be good for publicity. Ash stuck her hands back into her pockets and looked at the guy blankly. Game on. Deny, Deflect, Do Not Admit Anything Bad. Deny. Deflect. Do Not Admit Anything Bad. Deny...
astrocat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Streeler
 
Bryn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: 668035
Posts: 208

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eden Tilly (630094)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kazane Sullivan (cc632a)
Law Enforcement
Default
it's either adhd or wrackspurts <3 <3 lily luna's mom has got it going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Ash was like, majorly feeling the tense vibes Eden and Elijah were giving off. She pretended to not notice. The only shift was that her posture became straighter and her shoulders tighter. Something was going on. I'd like to 'get to know' your friend better anyway. As in, alone. Which meant, this was not something that Eden was supposed to see. Get to know. Which probably meant an interrogation or ultimatum. Probably involving Eden too. Dude wasn't good at lying, did he know? "Bye Eden..." I'm going along, but I'm not stupid. Ash could handle interrogations. She had practice with the reporters and the famous people who wanted to know her more than she cared for them to. Wanted to know what she did during the year, why she acted different, her relationship with her parents, whatever. Not things that would be good for publicity. Ash stuck her hands back into her pockets and looked at the guy blankly. Game on. Deny, Deflect, Do Not Admit Anything Bad. Deny. Deflect. Do Not Admit Anything Bad. Deny...
Elijah was not, per se, lying. 'Extremely desperate for information to the point of interrogating children' had a more accurate ring to it.

Clearly he'd gone about this the wrong way. Children really were not his forte. The girl's facial expression...windows is shutting down.

"What happened at Hogwarts this past term?"

Not getting awards for tact anytime soon, was he? It ran in the family.
__________________
Bryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,067

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Third Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
Elijah was not, per se, lying. 'Extremely desperate for information to the point of interrogating children' had a more accurate ring to it.

Clearly he'd gone about this the wrong way. Children really were not his forte. The girl's facial expression...windows is shutting down.

"What happened at Hogwarts this past term?"

Not getting awards for tact anytime soon, was he? It ran in the family.
Wow. What a terrible question. He didn't know anything about what happened, and it showed in the question. That meant she could be vague, and he had no way to verify anything. Ash's cover expression dropped replaced by a genuine look of shock at Elijah's interrogation techniques."Y'know, a war. We won. The bad guys, like Rosier, are dead. Good riddance. Etcetera. Just cults, and y'know, that kind of stuff." She made a face of false incredulity backed up by actual surprise. Now she could blame her silence on the assumption that he already knew what happened, and not off of the fact that she felt cornered. "Don't you know what happened at Hogwarts? It was like, international news. There was a war. That we won. It was a war about like, ideology and stuff. Idiots thought that taking over a school would help their cause or whatever. They were wrong. They did some torture, some murder, threatening people, lowering morale, that kind of stuff. Not really to Eden though." Happy? His sister was fine. Well, more fine than some people. More fine than Ash was, but that wasn't his business.
astrocat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Streeler
 
Bryn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: 668035
Posts: 208

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eden Tilly (630094)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kazane Sullivan (cc632a)
Law Enforcement
Default ma'am ashley is about to get eden un-hogwarts'ed (not rlly tho bc i'm in charge ooc)
it's either adhd or wrackspurts <3 <3 lily luna's mom has got it going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Wow. What a terrible question. He didn't know anything about what happened, and it showed in the question. That meant she could be vague, and he had no way to verify anything. "Y'know, a war. We won. The bad guys, like Rosier, are dead. Good riddance. Etcetera. Just cults, and y'know, that kind of stuff." She made a face of false incredulity. Now she could blame her silence on the assumption that he already knew what happened, and not off of the fact that she felt cornered. "Don't you know what happened at Hogwarts? It was like, international news. There was a war. That we won. It was a war about like, ideology and stuff. Idiots thought that taking over a school would help their cause or whatever. They were wrong. They did some torture, some murder, threatening people, lowering morale, that kind of stuff. Not really to Eden though." Happy? His sister was fine. Well, more fine than some people. More fine than Ash was, but that wasn't his business.


War? Cults? Torture? Murder?

EDEN. ALEXIS. TILLY!


Elijah wanted to shout. He wanted to vomit. It was like someone had thrown a metaphorical rock and broken the calm surface of denial he'd been maintaining for months. His skin paled, his eyes sparked, stress written across is face clear as day.

He wasn't cut out for this. He was not good enough to be Eden's guardian - he didn't even know her, these days. Now he had to remain calm and not make a scene after confirming his worst suspicions. More than his worst suspicions. Eden had said there'd been political unrest. People pick on me, a little, but I have friends.

He took a deep breath and tried to give Ash a smile. It was pained, and he really was not doing a good job at this - a kid shouldn't be breaking this news to him. Where were the adults?

"Thank you, Ash. Was any adult in your life informed of what happened at all? I seem to have missed a...memo, or two."
__________________
Bryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,067

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Third Year
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn View Post


War? Cults? Torture? Murder?

EDEN. ALEXIS. TILLY!


Elijah wanted to shout. He wanted to vomit. It was like someone had thrown a metaphorical rock and broken the calm surface of denial he'd been maintaining for months. His skin paled, his eyes sparked, stress written across is face clear as day.

He wasn't cut out for this. He was not good enough to be Eden's guardian - he didn't even know her, these days. Now he had to remain calm and not make a scene after confirming his worst suspicions. More than his worst suspicions. Eden had said there'd been political unrest. People pick on me, a little, but I have friends.

He took a deep breath and tried to give Ash a smile. It was pained, and he really was not doing a good job at this - a kid shouldn't be breaking this news to him. Where were the adults?

"Thank you, Ash. Was any adult in your life informed of what happened at all? I seem to have missed a...memo, or two."
Man was really uninformed, and that shocked Ash even more. "You don't, by any chance, listen to like, the news or anything?" Ash started to flush a pinkish reddish color. She didn't really wanna be around when Eden came back out. "The war was in MAY. That was like, months ago. You haven't even heard what happened?" Even Ash's father and his negligent dumb face knew what happened. Even HE asked if she needed therapy. EVEN HER MUGGLE BOYFRIEND, who had no idea what was going on and still didn't, had noticed that she had changed. How clueless was this guy? She needed to keep her panic under control. She took a few subtle deep breaths, dreading the moment when Eden came back. Either Elijah was going to kill Eden, or Eden was going to kill Ash. Yay. "Um, obviously my father knows, but I just told him to chill out and he had to because I said so..." Ash shifted from foot to foot uneasily. Eden was going to kill her. They should have discussed how much he knew before hand! She didn't know that he knew NOTHING! Maybe not about the mirrors or the crucios, but NOTHING? Really? Ash twisted the bracelets on her wrist. Inner peace. "Well this is awkward." She started to laugh uncomfortably. Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. Ahahahaha. Ha ha ha. HA HA HA. HA. Oh nooooo. Panicking. Calm downnnnn. "I guess I'm in for it then." Ha, Ha. HAHA. HaHa. HAHAHA. PANICKING. Yay. This was fun. Ash was going to be in so much trouble with Eden later. Ohhhh nooo.

Well, now Ash couldn't elaborate. If Elijah heard about the mirrors or the rooms or the crucio, he was going to explode. She instead she just shifted from foot to foot, attempting to NOT faint in this excruciatingly awkward situation. That would be embarrassing. "At least Eden's fine though." What a miserable attempt to salvage the situation. This escalated quickly.
astrocat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 02:19 AM   #10 (permalink)


DMC
Ravenclaw
Imp
 
NiallNIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Back in Louisiana
Posts: 453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphrosyne "Phro" Texeira
The Leaky Cauldron
Default For Mr. Fire Man
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Kitty really enjoyed the Leaky Cauldron. When it was bustling with patrons the energy was always so vibrant and fun! Plus, he was a people-watcher and he loved watching the colorful personalities all mixing up and interacting with each other.

Today, though, Kit wanted to go sit by the pond. People didn't go out there much—at least to his knowledge, since there were never many people around whenever he came out. He liked sitting on the bank and looking at the little fishies swimming around and just living life. Every once in a while he would buy some fish food and feed them, but as of right now he just wanted to watch the fishies go about their fishy duties.

Kitty tucked his knees up under his chin as he sat next to the pond, sipping on his Strawberry Moon Milk. His light up shoes were flashing red, blue and green, and he noticed some of the carp getting attracted to the lights just before they shut off. Kitty gasped and quickly pulled his shoes off, smacking them together over the water to get them to light up again and watched, giggling, as the carp swam near the surface of the pond. This went on for some time.
NiallNIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 06:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,541

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default Mr Fire Man :')
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
Kitty really enjoyed the Leaky Cauldron. When it was bustling with patrons the energy was always so vibrant and fun! Plus, he was a people-watcher and he loved watching the colorful personalities all mixing up and interacting with each other.

Today, though, Kit wanted to go sit by the pond. People didn't go out there much—at least to his knowledge, since there were never many people around whenever he came out. He liked sitting on the bank and looking at the little fishies swimming around and just living life. Every once in a while he would buy some fish food and feed them, but as of right now he just wanted to watch the fishies go about their fishy duties.

Kitty tucked his knees up under his chin as he sat next to the pond, sipping on his Strawberry Moon Milk. His light up shoes were flashing red, blue and green, and he noticed some of the carp getting attracted to the lights just before they shut off. Kitty gasped and quickly pulled his shoes off, smacking them together over the water to get them to light up again and watched, giggling, as the carp swam near the surface of the pond. This went on for some time.
To say he was exhausted would be an understatement. Having chased dragons over every part of the globe and the end both within reach and no where to be seen, Andrei was likewise torn between feeling relieved and agitated that he had been forced to take a break. Another breath, rather, seeing as for the first couple of weeks into summer he had taken off to be with his family and assist mătuşă with reacclimating his own niece and nephews into the post war wizarding world while also helping take care of his uncle during what was a very intensive healing process. It was hard seeing his uncle as a shadow of himself but not as hard as realizing that the man he had been speaking to and confiding in over the past three years had been a complete stranger. An imposter. The enemy.

This down time now also gave him the opportunity to look ahead and, hopefully, for he and Vivian to finally set a date.

Stepping into the Leaky Cauldron, Andrei ordered himself a simple basket of fish and chips which he then took out into the courtyard to keep with the fresh air aesthetic. The wind caressing his cheeks and stroking his hair was just what he needed to remain grounded and his thoughts to not wander off to everything he ought to still be doing.

It was peaceful out here, a reminder of what had been preserved, and there was something humbling about witnessing a grown man play with the carp in the pond. A man who, upon eating a few chips sans any sort of dipping sauce, the Romanian realized he shared a familiarity with.

"Good day, Mr. Flannigan," he greeted politely, but not stiffly.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 03:30 AM   #12 (permalink)


DMC
Ravenclaw
Imp
 
NiallNIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Back in Louisiana
Posts: 453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphrosyne "Phro" Texeira
The Leaky Cauldron
Default Oh you thought Mr. Fire Man was idiotic? You haven't seen nothin'
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

To say he was exhausted would be an understatement. Having chased dragons over every part of the globe and the end both within reach and no where to be seen, Andrei was likewise torn between feeling relieved and agitated that he had been forced to take a break. Another breath, rather, seeing as for the first couple of weeks into summer he had taken off to be with his family and assist mătuşă with reacclimating his own niece and nephews into the post war wizarding world while also helping take care of his uncle during what was a very intensive healing process. It was hard seeing his uncle as a shadow of himself but not as hard as realizing that the man he had been speaking to and confiding in over the past three years had been a complete stranger. An imposter. The enemy.

This down time now also gave him the opportunity to look ahead and, hopefully, for he and Vivian to finally set a date.

Stepping into the Leaky Cauldron, Andrei ordered himself a simple basket of fish and chips which he then took out into the courtyard to keep with the fresh air aesthetic. The wind caressing his cheeks and stroking his hair was just what he needed to remain grounded and his thoughts to not wander off to everything he ought to still be doing.

It was peaceful out here, a reminder of what had been preserved, and there was something humbling about witnessing a grown man play with the carp in the pond. A man who, upon eating a few chips sans any sort of dipping sauce, the Romanian realized he shared a familiarity with.

"Good day, Mr. Flannigan," he greeted politely, but not stiffly.
"Hm?" Kitty was too distracted by the fishies to see who had spoken to him. After letting the light die out one last time, he looked up—then audibly gasped. Stars filled his eyes as he quickly stood up, dropping his shoes in the pond in his excitement. Now he just had some purple kitty socks on his feet as he stared up at Andrei in amazement. "Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy!!!" Kitty most definitely knew Andrei's name; however, in Kit's head this man was a celebrity dubbed Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy because he had cool fire hands.

His adoration started the day that the Alliance invaded the dragon sanctuary and it only grew since then. He thought that the fire hands were the coolest thing just about ever (hence the descriptor of "Cool" in Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy) and desperately wanted to know the secret behind them. "How do you do the—" Kitty started moving his hands strangely and making mouth noises that could perhaps be equated to that of fire but not really. This went on for a moment longer than it probably should have before he went back to questioning. "Did you have to train for a long time? Is it some cool inherited ability? Can you teach me how to do it??" Kitty was bouncing on the balls of his feet like a giddy schoolboy, hoping against hope that he would be able to become Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy's sidekick. Fighting dragons with fire hands!!!! Cool!!!!!!!
NiallNIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 08:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,541

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Oh.

Andrei had seen this sort of look maybe once...twice before...by his own niece and nephews mostly. Though one could argue that the quality was also echoed in the looks that Vivian would give him, though those were uniquely Vivian's. He never considered himself to be any sort of celebrity, nor a person to aspire to. His uncle saw something in him, however, that he had not been able to see himself. Same with Sebastien who had been an infallible resource for him ever since he was 11 and new to Durmstrang. While composed, the embarrassment was still prominent in his rich brown eyes and an awkward smile crept across his face as he looked down with a weary sort of smile. "Andrei...is more than a sufficient means to address me,"he replied politely but with a hint of a plea to his voice as well.

The state of the other man's shoes was not missed and Andrei's hand swished and flicked at the wrist to wandlessly levitate them out from the water. Andrei also noted the socks, which were quite cute.

"...it is a form of elemental magic...though mine particular skillset was refined through fire taming during my years at Durmstrang," he explained sheepishly. "It is teachable, though there is no guarantee that it will be water you are most drawn to." Minerva had been water, as a recent example of someone he had mentored. Actually...the only person he had ever mentored. "Your wand wood may give some insight as to which element your magic would most easily be able to manipulate."


__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:59 PM   #14 (permalink)


DMC
Ravenclaw
Imp
 
NiallNIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Back in Louisiana
Posts: 453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphrosyne "Phro" Texeira
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Oh.

Andrei had seen this sort of look maybe once...twice before...by his own niece and nephews mostly. Though one could argue that the quality was also echoed in the looks that Vivian would give him, though those were uniquely Vivian's. He never considered himself to be any sort of celebrity, nor a person to aspire to. His uncle saw something in him, however, that he had not been able to see himself. Same with Sebastien who had been an infallible resource for him ever since he was 11 and new to Durmstrang. While composed, the embarrassment was still prominent in his rich brown eyes and an awkward smile crept across his face as he looked down with a weary sort of smile. "Andrei...is more than a sufficient means to address me,"he replied politely but with a hint of a plea to his voice as well.

The state of the other man's shoes was not missed and Andrei's hand swished and flicked at the wrist to wandlessly levitate them out from the water. Andrei also noted the socks, which were quite cute.

"...it is a form of elemental magic...though mine particular skillset was refined through fire taming during my years at Durmstrang," he explained sheepishly. "It is teachable, though there is no guarantee that it will be water you are most drawn to." Minerva had been water, as a recent example of someone he had mentored. Actually...the only person he had ever mentored. "Your wand wood may give some insight as to which element your magic would most easily be able to manipulate."
"Oh! Yes. Andrei. Sorry." Kit wasn't particularly sorry, but he could tell Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy wasn't a fan of being called Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy, so Andrei would do. Kitty wordlessly took his sopping wet shoes from the air and held them at his side, still looking up in excitement.

Kitty wasn't as receptive to Andrei's embarrassment in his mannerisms. Whenever Andrei said that it could be taught, a huge grin spread across Kitty's face and his eyes got even bigger. He bounced on the balls of his feet even faster as he whipped out his wand. "Twelve inch solid English oak with a griffin claw core," he said quickly, before also listing off: "Also, I'm a Leo, I was a Ravenclaw, my favorite color is turquoise, I'm 5'7" and I like both cats and dogs, if any of that helps." Kitty looked up at Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy expectantly, hoping he would tell him what he would be able to shoot from his hands.
NiallNIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,541

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiallNIP View Post
"Oh! Yes. Andrei. Sorry." Kit wasn't particularly sorry, but he could tell Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy wasn't a fan of being called Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy, so Andrei would do. Kitty wordlessly took his sopping wet shoes from the air and held them at his side, still looking up in excitement.

Kitty wasn't as receptive to Andrei's embarrassment in his mannerisms. Whenever Andrei said that it could be taught, a huge grin spread across Kitty's face and his eyes got even bigger. He bounced on the balls of his feet even faster as he whipped out his wand. "Twelve inch solid English oak with a griffin claw core," he said quickly, before also listing off: "Also, I'm a Leo, I was a Ravenclaw, my favorite color is turquoise, I'm 5'7" and I like both cats and dogs, if any of that helps." Kitty looked up at Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy expectantly, hoping he would tell him what he would be able to shoot from his hands.
He felt as though his face must surely be flushed at this point, but he did his best to maintain an even and pleasant expression. "No need for the apology," he tried to reassure his colleague. "I have just ... never been one to know how to handle praise." And for once he did not think of his father in the immediate aftermath of his polite dismissal.

Andrei did not want to be discouraging, but his initial analysis was that Mr. Flannigan lacked the focus and discipline for elemental magic. Namely the focus. He came across like a puppy who lacked any semblance of obedience training. This was not meant as a harsh or judgmental analysis, it was simply an observation of their human nature. That was the beauty of being human, the variety of personalities and walks of life. "Oak could imply a connection to fire...whereas griffin could be more tied air," he offered encouragingly and with a tight smile. "And for what it is worth...I am a Cancer, wand of 13 ¾ inch solid rosewood with demiguise hair...and I prefer dogs, wolves, over any feline option."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:28 AM   #16 (permalink)


DMC
Ravenclaw
Imp
 
NiallNIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Back in Louisiana
Posts: 453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphrosyne "Phro" Texeira
The Leaky Cauldron
Default
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

He felt as though his face must surely be flushed at this point, but he did his best to maintain an even and pleasant expression. "No need for the apology," he tried to reassure his colleague. "I have just ... never been one to know how to handle praise." And for once he did not think of his father in the immediate aftermath of his polite dismissal.

Andrei did not want to be discouraging, but his initial analysis was that Mr. Flannigan lacked the focus and discipline for elemental magic. Namely the focus. He came across like a puppy who lacked any semblance of obedience training. This was not meant as a harsh or judgmental analysis, it was simply an observation of their human nature. That was the beauty of being human, the variety of personalities and walks of life. "Oak could imply a connection to fire...whereas griffin could be more tied air," he offered encouragingly and with a tight smile. "And for what it is worth...I am a Cancer, wand of 13 ¾ inch solid rosewood with demiguise hair...and I prefer dogs, wolves, over any feline option."
Kit put his hands on his hips. "Well, I feel like you should accept it graciously! You deserve it because you have fire that you can shoot from your hands which is very cool," he said, nodding matter-of-factly with a prideful smile on his face. It made sense! "Plus, you said yourself that you trained for years so... that's something to be proud of!"

Fire or air, huh.... NICE! He would love to be Cool Fire Hands Guy Ver. 2, but he could also be Cool Wind Hands Guy?? He giggled at the thought of it. He was also mildly surprised by his astrological sign. "Ah, so astrological signs don't play a role then, huh? You would definitely have cool water hands if it did. Also, what's wrong with cats? I'll have you know that people call me Kitty so that's unacceptable," he teased, making a pouty face. But he quickly regained his composure. "Wait, so, would you be able to teach me how to do the cool elemental hands stuff??" he grinned.
NiallNIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 08:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,541

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Andrei glances at the ground and shifted a couple of pebbles with his toe. "It...does not come out of my hands...not like a conjuration," he attempted to explain someone lamely. "Air itself is not flammable, but there is oxygen in the air and that can be manipulated...and your own body heat amplified and then an fuel introduced by conjuration...it all happens so rapidly and at such a small scale that it may appear as though I am sprouting flames directly from my palm or the tips of my fingers, but it is a bit more complicated than that." And then there was the more...spiritual element of it all, which was the best way that he could describe it. The heart, it lead elemental magic. "But...I appreciate the sentiments...so..thank you."

He shook his head and shook his head so a bit of hair brushed away from his brow. "I am not saying it does not...but it does not necessarily bear a heavy influence. It is not an exact magic." The look of horror quickly left his face when 'Kitty' cracked a smile to let Andrei know that his words were all in good humor. "I've just...always felt more drawn to them. Nothing against cats." He wasn't quite sure that he required and explanation, but there it was. "We can try...and see how things progress." He did not want to make promises. It was not like learning how to cast a Shield Charm or any other spell from a standard book of spells.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 11:00 PM   #18 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,601

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default may i crash? uwu hi
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Indecision was a trait that Vivian was...slowly working on. There wasn't a particular entree she wanted to have today, and so it's why she took a bit longer to decide on what to get for herself. Eventually, she'd settled for a glass of exploding lemonade for now while she mulled over her food choices.

The curse breaker took quick sips from her drink, so it would last long, as she walked out the pub for some nice air and space. After the war, she was all about appreciate the small things. Today, that was being able to walk around and see the love of her life safe. Vivian was able to spot her fiancé easily from afar and she made her way towards, but slowed her pace when she noticed him talking to someone and when she figured out what they were talking about.

The other man (Kitty)'s enthusiasm was quite literally adorable, and Vivian was unable to hold back the smile from growing on her face as she saw Andrei's reactions to be being praised. And for him to be praised? As he should be. Her fiancé was a brilliant man and so much more. How lucky was she that their paths crossed in this lifetime.

"Looks like you'll be in the hands of a great mentor, then," Vivian said, finally announcing her presence when she was close enough to be seen, and standing beside Andrei. "Hey, sorry to interrupt." She noticed Andrei's fish and chips. Now that looked nice.

The blond gave Andrei a bright smile, before she looked and smiled at the man he was talking to. "I like dogs and cats, too, by the way." Vivian felt the need to share, considering how the other man was reacting to her fiancé's inclination for canines. "I'm Vivian." Hello, hello.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:42 PM   #19 (permalink)


DMC
Ravenclaw
Imp
 
NiallNIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Back in Louisiana
Posts: 453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Quinn Kingsley
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kittredge Flannigan
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Euphrosyne "Phro" Texeira
The Leaky Cauldron
Default Sorry bout the lateness!
The Gay Agenda™< >Homiesexual uwu

SPOILER!!: The happy couple uwu
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Andrei glances at the ground and shifted a couple of pebbles with his toe. "It...does not come out of my hands...not like a conjuration," he attempted to explain someone lamely. "Air itself is not flammable, but there is oxygen in the air and that can be manipulated...and your own body heat amplified and then an fuel introduced by conjuration...it all happens so rapidly and at such a small scale that it may appear as though I am sprouting flames directly from my palm or the tips of my fingers, but it is a bit more complicated than that." And then there was the more...spiritual element of it all, which was the best way that he could describe it. The heart, it lead elemental magic. "But...I appreciate the sentiments...so..thank you."

He shook his head and shook his head so a bit of hair brushed away from his brow. "I am not saying it does not...but it does not necessarily bear a heavy influence. It is not an exact magic." The look of horror quickly left his face when 'Kitty' cracked a smile to let Andrei know that his words were all in good humor. "I've just...always felt more drawn to them. Nothing against cats." He wasn't quite sure that he required and explanation, but there it was. "We can try...and see how things progress." He did not want to make promises. It was not like learning how to cast a Shield Charm or any other spell from a standard book of spells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Indecision was a trait that Vivian was...slowly working on. There wasn't a particular entree she wanted to have today, and so it's why she took a bit longer to decide on what to get for herself. Eventually, she'd settled for a glass of exploding lemonade for now while she mulled over her food choices.

The curse breaker took quick sips from her drink, so it would last long, as she walked out the pub for some nice air and space. After the war, she was all about appreciate the small things. Today, that was being able to walk around and see the love of her life safe. Vivian was able to spot her fiancé easily from afar and she made her way towards, but slowed her pace when she noticed him talking to someone and when she figured out what they were talking about.

The other man (Kitty)'s enthusiasm was quite literally adorable, and Vivian was unable to hold back the smile from growing on her face as she saw Andrei's reactions to be being praised. And for him to be praised? As he should be. Her fiancé was a brilliant man and so much more. How lucky was she that their paths crossed in this lifetime.

"Looks like you'll be in the hands of a great mentor, then," Vivian said, finally announcing her presence when she was close enough to be seen, and standing beside Andrei. "Hey, sorry to interrupt." She noticed Andrei's fish and chips. Now that looked nice.

The blond gave Andrei a bright smile, before she looked and smiled at the man he was talking to. "I like dogs and cats, too, by the way." Vivian felt the need to share, considering how the other man was reacting to her fiancé's inclination for canines. "I'm Vivian." Hello, hello.


Kit's eyes widened as Mr. Cool Fire Hands Guy explained how his Cool Fire Hands worked. Kit "Ooooooh!"-ed at the intricacies of the magic, his innate curious nature being pleased with this development. "I think that's even cooler! You do, like.... everything all at once! That takes skill and focus!" Kitty swore that he would never find someone cooler than Andrei.

Kit hummed and nodded at Andrei's further explanations. "Hmmm, I see, I see... Well, this magic does sound quite intricate, doesn't it?" But that didn't deter Kitty one bit. It was cool as heck and nothing would stop him from figuring it out. He put his hands on his hips at Andrei's next assertion. "Well, that's fine, everyone's entitled to their opinion, but just know that I will hold that over your head for the rest of time," he giggled. And then his eyes lit up and he got all excited again. "YAY!!!!!" He jumped up and down and did a little twirl. Ooooh, thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU! Now I can be Mr. Cool Something Hands Guy!"

The huge smile on Kitty's face was still there as the new woman (Vivian) walked up to them. He could see from how she looked at Andrei that they were together. "Well, I guess we'll have to see after a lesson or two, but I think it'll go splendidly!" Kit joked. He hoped that his knack for Sentinel skills would carry over into his Cool Elemental Hands training.

"Well, I'm glad someone else here likes cats," he grinned. "I'm Kittredge, but you can call me Kit or Kitty! It's very nice to meet you. I'm a Sentinel for the Creatures department at the Ministry. Me and your... husband? have worked together a couple times," he ventured a guess, "and I think he's just the coolest."
NiallNIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 05:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,541

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default this is the worst possible combination for a man who can't take compliments*relishes*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Despite his composed demeanor, it took very little for the blush to creep up the back of his neck and invade his ears. Generally compliments alone could do that, but when they were spoken from the lips of a certain blonde...it became all the more intense. In fact, those few sweet words breathed out were more than enough to temporarily Obliviate his mind of the conversation he and Kittredge had been having. Fear not, simply give him a moment or two to refresh and he would easily recall everything - including his promise to try and train his colleague with this very advanced form of elemental magic.

"I..." His flustered state was not made better by his arm naturally weaving around her waist. "I...never said I disliked cats." That would be Uncle Airey, but even then they had grown on the man. The word husband only made him more flustered. "Fiancé, for now, but husband come April." Which both seemed like an eternity away and yet no more than the blink of an eye. But their journey together had begun when they were 12...and it had not been until they were 17 to finally figure those feelings out and even longer to enter into an official relationship, so there was little sense in growing much more impatient now. As long as the wizarding world did not throw another curveball that inclined them to postpone, that is. "We went together to the Welsh Dragon Reserve and battled alongside one another." To provide Vivian with more context that would also hit close to home considering familial arrangements. "Vivian attended Hogwarts and currently is a skilled curse-breaker."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 09:36 AM   #21 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,601

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default *c a c k l e s*
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Being in Andrei's arms—even if it was just as simple a gesture as his arm around her waist—felt like home, and she felt safe. In true Vivian fashion, she placed her hand over his. Vivian Fairfield was never one to hold back on physical affection...because why should she? Also it's true, she knew Andrei didn't really dislike cats, and that could be proven by the fact that he hasn't reacted unfavourable around her Kneazle, Marshmallow. "My Kneazle at home likes him," Vivian shared, and Marshmallow was a sassy one. "But certainly not more than I do." Heh. She just liked to poke some fun when appropriate, and it doesn't help that seeing her fiancé oh so flustered was quite entertaining. And did she already mention that he deserved all the praise he's getting? Just in case.

Perhaps she should get used to the word husband soon enough—it wasn't like they haven't been engaged for years now—but even referring to Andrei as her fiancé made her heart do a little skip. "Not yet," the blond winked at Kitty. "But April will come in no time." The latter being more of an assuring statement for Andrei, because....well. They had family waiting for the big celebration for years.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kitty. I approve of the nickname!" Cat enthusiasts unite, or something! "Did you attend Hogwarts as well?" It hasn't been that long since she was a student of that school—yes, she can still remember her many close encounters with death, but she would rather not focus on those—but she could've encountered Kitty there if he did attend Hogwarts too. In comparison to her fiancé, however, Vivian was more immune to the compliments. She didn't spend years in university just for her to not become a successful cursebreaker, you know.

The coolest. Vivian was here for all the praise Andrei was rightfully receiving. "Oh, yes, he really is. On top of fire taming, he's got a talent for metal charming." She looked up at Andrei and simply smiled. A love language, that was it.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192