sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > St. Mungo's Hospital (Role-Playing) > Ilvermorny

Ilvermorny American wizards and witches have a school of their own too! Ilvermorny awaits up at the highest peak of Mount Greylock.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2017, 01:52 AM
Cassirin Cassirin is offline
 
Default The Common

The Common - Grounds


Leaving the castle and following the stone path will lead students into the Common. The Common is set up with trees and rose bushes around it, this makes the area seem more private and closed off than it really is. It allows for a sense of relaxation for students to study, catch up with friends, or just find a nice spot to read. With the grass and stones, students can decide if they want to bring a blanket out to sit on the ground or pick one of the many white benches. The trees and bushes attract birds, butterflies, and other small creatures so keep your eyes out for nature to happen right before your eyes.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 11:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default For Lissy! <3
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

If it weren't for the fact that he was meeting Aurora, Jeremy Dawson would not be caught dead among rose bushes. Roses were so... girly. Still, Aurora might like them and he found that he liked it when she was happy. It must do with the fact that he really, really liked her. Like...

A LOT. A GREAT deal. LOADS.

Jer came to a halt under a tree, escaping the sunlight. Stupid sun. He didn't need a tan, thanks. He leaned casually against the trunk with his shoulder. He happened to be facing the direction he had just come from. Eager beaver much, Jer, to see her?
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
If it weren't for the fact that he was meeting Aurora, Jeremy Dawson would not be caught dead among rose bushes. Roses were so... girly. Still, Aurora might like them and he found that he liked it when she was happy. It must do with the fact that he really, really liked her. Like...

A LOT. A GREAT deal. LOADS.

Jer came to a halt under a tree, escaping the sunlight. Stupid sun. He didn't need a tan, thanks. He leaned casually against the trunk with his shoulder. He happened to be facing the direction he had just come from. Eager beaver much, Jer, to see her?
Aurora was actually NERVOUS to meet Jer today. Which was weird. Aurora did NOT get nervous. Then again, she hadn't experienced a lot of emotions until last term. The IMPS had changed her - and she was still getting used to it. Stupid competition. Life had been JUST FINE before those dumb challenges, thank you very much.

Still, there was something important Aurora had to ask Jeremy. She wasn't used to FEELINGS or anything when it came to other people so...yeah. She had been dreading this all day. All that coffee didn't help either, and now she was a little jittery. Yeesh.

Aurora Chae felt like she was like, TOTALLY unraveling. UGH. She hated this feeling. Chae's were in CONTROL at all times.
__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


Aurora was actually NERVOUS to meet Jer today. Which was weird. Aurora did NOT get nervous. Then again, she hadn't experienced a lot of emotions until last term. The IMPS had changed her - and she was still getting used to it. Stupid competition. Life had been JUST FINE before those dumb challenges, thank you very much.

Still, there was something important Aurora had to ask Jeremy. She wasn't used to FEELINGS or anything when it came to other people so...yeah. She had been dreading this all day. All that coffee didn't help either, and now she was a little jittery. Yeesh.

Aurora Chae felt like she was like, TOTALLY unraveling. UGH. She hated this feeling. Chae's were in CONTROL at all times.


He saw her all right.

He saw her the moment she neared the tree to which he was leaning against. Jer resisted the urge to grin like an idiot. The great Jeremy Dawson did NOT grin a lot because he hated almost everyone. Except for a few like Sam, his other family members, Madelyn, Irene and Aurora. Always Aurora.

"Hey!'' he said and in spite of himself grinned like the idiot he was not. "What's up?'' Then he was looking more closely at her. "Are you okay, Aurora?"
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


He saw her all right.

He saw her the moment she neared the tree to which he was leaning against. Jer resisted the urge to grin like an idiot. The great Jeremy Dawson did NOT grin a lot because he hated almost everyone. Except for a few like Sam, his other family members, Madelyn, Irene and Aurora. Always Aurora.

"Hey!'' he said and in spite of himself grinned like the idiot he was not. "What's up?'' Then he was looking more closely at her. "Are you okay, Aurora?"
Oh good, he was on time. Aurora grinned and felt herself blush. Jer ALWAYS got her blushing and she didn't know why. It was annoying. She chuckled and then shook her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just...well, actually I wanted to talk to you," she told him.

Just like that, she was nervous again. She settled down on the ground, tucking her legs under her and tapping the ground next to him with a small smile, to try and let him know that it was ok and a GOOD talk. At least, if it went HER way it was going to be good...
__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


Oh good, he was on time. Aurora grinned and felt herself blush. Jer ALWAYS got her blushing and she didn't know why. It was annoying. She chuckled and then shook her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just...well, actually I wanted to talk to you," she told him.

Just like that, she was nervous again. She settled down on the ground, tucking her legs under her and tapping the ground next to him with a small smile, to try and let him know that it was ok and a GOOD talk. At least, if it went HER way it was going to be good...


She was blushing yet again. Jer never minded because Aurora looked extra beautiful. Plus he suspected it was him who made her blush so much. The thought made him please with himself thought the fact that she wanted to talk to him made him slightly nervous. "Um, okay. Nothing too serious, right?'' Meaning that she didn't want to stop seeing him, yeah?

Yet that smile of hers...

It told him that it was not going to be a bad talk. Readily, Jer sat beside (and close) beside her. "What's on your mind?'' he asked.

__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


She was blushing yet again. Jer never minded because Aurora looked extra beautiful. Plus he suspected it was him who made her blush so much. The thought made him please with himself thought the fact that she wanted to talk to him made him slightly nervous. "Um, okay. Nothing too serious, right?'' Meaning that she didn't want to stop seeing him, yeah?

Yet that smile of hers...

It told him that it was not going to be a bad talk. Readily, Jer sat beside (and close) beside her. "What's on your mind?'' he asked.

"No, no, I promise," Aurora told him with a smile. And he was sitting next to her so that was a good sign. She instantly felt calmer that he was nearby - ok, she could do this. This was going to be easy, right?

"So I just wanted to ask you...ok, are we like....TOGETHER?"
she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I mean, if we ARE, I would...be ok with that," she told him.

There, she'd gotten it out. And it made sense right? He got what she was getting at right?

Ok, and now for his response. Oh Merlin. She was nervous all over again...

__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


"No, no, I promise," Aurora told him with a smile. And he was sitting next to her so that was a good sign. She instantly felt calmer that he was nearby - ok, she could do this. This was going to be easy, right?

"So I just wanted to ask you...ok, are we like....TOGETHER?"
she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I mean, if we ARE, I would...be ok with that," she told him.

There, she'd gotten it out. And it made sense right? He got what she was getting at right?

Ok, and now for his response. Oh Merlin. She was nervous all over again...



Jer felt relieved immediately.

For a heart stopping moment, he was sure she was going to say they needed to stop seeing each other. If that happened, then the world would get an even grumpier and meaner Jeremy.

Huh? That's what she was wondering? To be honest, the same question had crossed his mind since they had never actually discussed this. "Um... yeah. We are, right?'' And before he could stop himself, "I really, really like you, Aurora.''

That should answer her question.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 01:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


Jer felt relieved immediately.

For a heart stopping moment, he was sure she was going to say they needed to stop seeing each other. If that happened, then the world would get an even grumpier and meaner Jeremy.

Huh? That's what she was wondering? To be honest, the same question had crossed his mind since they had never actually discussed this. "Um... yeah. We are, right?'' And before he could stop himself, "I really, really like you, Aurora.''

That should answer her question.
Oh, so he thought they were too? Ok, good! So they were on the same page! Aurora grinned and nodded. "I really like you too," she added with a girlish giggle. Oh wow, what was THAT? She never GIGGLED! Now she was blushing, so instead of sitting there awkwardly, being a giggly mess, she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Good. I thought we were, but since we like...never actually TALKED about it...I figured I'd ask," she said with a smile. Someone had to be the first one to bring it up, right?

__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


Oh, so he thought they were too? Ok, good! So they were on the same page! Aurora grinned and nodded. "I really like you too," she added with a girlish giggle. Oh wow, what was THAT? She never GIGGLED! Now she was blushing, so instead of sitting there awkwardly, being a giggly mess, she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Good. I thought we were, but since we like...never actually TALKED about it...I figured I'd ask," she said with a smile. Someone had to be the first one to bring it up, right?



She liked him too... Jer always knew that but to hear her actually say that... he was on cloud nine. Apparently she was too because that giggle. He stared. "You okay, Aurora? I've never heard you giggle.'' It was a nice one though. If he tickled her, would that made her giggle more?

"Oh yeah. My bad. I was kinda worried that you might not want to be in a serious relationship with me. Don't ask me why, I was just nervous about it.'' Almost casually, Jer reached for one of her hands and held it.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


She liked him too... Jer always knew that but to hear her actually say that... he was on cloud nine. Apparently she was too because that giggle. He stared. "You okay, Aurora? I've never heard you giggle.'' It was a nice one though. If he tickled her, would that made her giggle more?

"Oh yeah. My bad. I was kinda worried that you might not want to be in a serious relationship with me. Don't ask me why, I was just nervous about it.'' Almost casually, Jer reached for one of her hands and held it.
"I've been doing a LOT of things lately I never do," Aurora chuckled. "Like...caring about other people. Well, other people besides Irene and my siblings," she explained. For some reason the Pukwudgie had always been the one person she would do anything for who wasn't related to her. Oh geez. She hoped that didn't sound TOO heartless - but he got what she was going for, right?

"This is all sort of...nerve-wracking. In a GOOD way though," she added with a soft smile, giving his hand a squeeze. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. This relationship thing wasn't all that bad, really!
__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


"I've been doing a LOT of things lately I never do," Aurora chuckled. "Like...caring about other people. Well, other people besides Irene and my siblings," she explained. For some reason the Pukwudgie had always been the one person she would do anything for who wasn't related to her. Oh geez. She hoped that didn't sound TOO heartless - but he got what she was going for, right?

"This is all sort of...nerve-wracking. In a GOOD way though," she added with a soft smile, giving his hand a squeeze. She felt like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders. This relationship thing wasn't all that bad, really!


"Really? Something or someone has turned you into mush, Aurora Chae. However will I deal with this new you?'' Jer pretended to look serious but in true, he had already noticed the little changes in her. He liked them already, just as he did everything else about her.

"I get that. It's a bit for me too and I guess that's why I hadn't brought up the topic before.'' But it all felt so different; so great to be sitting there and holding her hand. "Um, first relationship for you?'' he asked, giving her hand a tight squeeze. His tough Aurora.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 01:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


"Really? Something or someone has turned you into mush, Aurora Chae. However will I deal with this new you?'' Jer pretended to look serious but in true, he had already noticed the little changes in her. He liked them already, just as he did everything else about her.

"I get that. It's a bit for me too and I guess that's why I hadn't brought up the topic before.'' But it all felt so different; so great to be sitting there and holding her hand. "Um, first relationship for you?'' he asked, giving her hand a tight squeeze. His tough Aurora.
"I blame Hogwarts," Aurora said with a frown. That stupid IMPS competition had done something to her. Although, it was probably for a good thing. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to be a complete ice witch all the time. Although it also kind of sucked. "I think I'm missing Drew too," she added with a sigh. Why did her brother have to go off and move across the world??

"Um, yes," she admitted with a blush as she squeezed his hand back. Well, first OFFICIAL relationship. She'd had little flings and stuff but never actually liked anyone enough to keep them around.
__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Aurora! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


"I blame Hogwarts," Aurora said with a frown. That stupid IMPS competition had done something to her. Although, it was probably for a good thing. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to be a complete ice witch all the time. Although it also kind of sucked. "I think I'm missing Drew too," she added with a sigh. Why did her brother have to go off and move across the world??

"Um, yes," she admitted with a blush as she squeezed his hand back. Well, first OFFICIAL relationship. She'd had little flings and stuff but never actually liked anyone enough to keep them around.


"Or maybe it's because you might be falling for me?'' Jer was sort of fishing for information because even though he would not admit it out aloud, he was rather taken with Aurora. It was her attitude that had drawn him in first. "Have you heard from him recently? I mean, he wouldn't just keep you guys in the dark, right?''

Half of Jer's mouth curled upwards in a one sided. "I don't think I've ever seen you look bashful.'' Then he nodded. "Same here.'' Though he had certainly snogged a good amount of girls.

__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod
Deputy Headmistress




DMGS & DMAC

Giant
 
Lissy Longbottom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jakku: GMT-6
Posts: 56,178

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabriela Recard
Graduated

Student Character:
Adam S. Luck
Third Year
Gryffindor
x11 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Javier Hernandez
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Curly Haired Prefect || Rebel Scum | | Let's keep things Loki || Neville Fan Mädchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadLeader19 View Post


"Or maybe it's because you might be falling for me?'' Jer was sort of fishing for information because even though he would not admit it out aloud, he was rather taken with Aurora. It was her attitude that had drawn him in first. "Have you heard from him recently? I mean, he wouldn't just keep you guys in the dark, right?''

Half of Jer's mouth curled upwards in a one sided. "I don't think I've ever seen you look bashful.'' Then he nodded. "Same here.'' Though he had certainly snogged a good amount of girls.

Aurora giggled and playfully pushed him. "Maybeeeee. I'm sure that has something to do with," she admitted. "But seriously, something about that competition just...changed me. I dunno. It opened a floodgate," she shrugged with a sigh. Life had been so much simpler when she had been an ice queen.

"Yeah, he mails pretty frequently. It's just weird, he isn't coming home for Christmas..." she muttered. It wasn't like she didn't have more siblings to hang out with - and quite honestly, if he HAD been there she probably wouldn't have even noticed - but still. It was kind of not fair that he was off having a fun adventure and she still had two more years here!

"So um...studying for JARVEYS has been awful," she said with a little chuckle, trying to change the subject to something more...familiar.
__________________
when the going gets tough, the tough get goin'....______________________________
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,059

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Auroraaa! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post


Aurora giggled and playfully pushed him. "Maybeeeee. I'm sure that has something to do with," she admitted. "But seriously, something about that competition just...changed me. I dunno. It opened a floodgate," she shrugged with a sigh. Life had been so much simpler when she had been an ice queen.

"Yeah, he mails pretty frequently. It's just weird, he isn't coming home for Christmas..." she muttered. It wasn't like she didn't have more siblings to hang out with - and quite honestly, if he HAD been there she probably wouldn't have even noticed - but still. It was kind of not fair that he was off having a fun adventure and she still had two more years here!

"So um...studying for JARVEYS has been awful," she said with a little chuckle, trying to change the subject to something more...familiar.


That competition did take a lot out of Aurora... and the others as well but Jer didn't remotely care about them. "I like this side of you too. Just might miss the other one though. Bring her back sometimes.''

Jer didn't know what to say to Aurora. He wasn't good at these giving advice and reassurances. He suddenly felt awkward. "Um.'' Rather than say anything, he simply pulled his hand away to instead put around Aurora's waist. Actions spoke louder than words, yeah?

"I wouldn't know about JARVEYs,'' he laughed. He was, after all, a year younger. "Need a study buddy? I'd put up with the endless hours of studying just for you.''
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 12:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,230

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Ally
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Even though the library or her dorm were the best and least distractible places for her to study, Rosalind Goosander couldn't resist the nice weather that the beginning of the school year was gracing them with. Her reasoning was that she needed to soak up as much sun and breathe as much fresh air as she could before winter snuck up on them.

After stuffing a blanket and her textbooks in her satchel and making a quick detour to the kitchen to pack a snack for later, the third year Wampus wandered out to the Common. She learned over the last couple years that it was one of the quieter places on the school grounds. It did not take her very long at all to place a blanket beneath her favourite tree and crack open Chadwick's Charms, Vol. III.

Page after page was turned as the breeze blew through her hair and filled her nose with a sweet fragrance from the rose bushes nearby. It was quite relaxing. So relaxing, in fact, that the words in Roz's book started blurring together as she slowly but surely dozed off.
__________________


Last edited by Zoe; 01-04-2021 at 12:34 AM.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 02:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Even though the library or her dorm were the best and least distractible places for her to study, Rosalind Goosander couldn't resist the nice weather that the beginning of the school year was gracing them with. Her reasoning was that she needed to soak up as much sun and breathe as much fresh air as she could before winter snuck up on them.

After stuffing a blanket and her textbooks in her satchel and making a quick detour to the kitchen to pack a snack for later, the third year Wampus wandered out to the Common. She learned over the last couple years that it was one of the quieter places on the school grounds. It did not take her very long at all to place a blanket beneath her favourite tree and crack open Chadwick's Charms, Vol. III.

Page after page was turned as the breeze blew through her hair and filled her nose with a sweet fragrance from the rose bushes nearby. It was quite relaxing. So relaxing, in fact, that the words in Roz's book started blurring together as she slowly but surely dozed off.
Outside was the best place to be. Rain, sunshine, snow. The weather didn't matter. Any chance that Dallan could be outside, he was going to take it. The further he was from Blaze and Blake, the better. After more than two years the four of them still weren't on very good terms. In fact... they were hardly on any terms at all unless they were forced to be around one another. Like when they were all together during the summer, thanks to their parents suddenly deciding it would be best to get them all knowing one another. It made no sense and he wanted no part in it.

Which is why he was out on the grounds. All he wanted was a nice quiet spot to sit down for a bit and do nothing. Somewhere away from the others that looked exactly like him... no, he wasn't speaking about Dana. That was the only look-a-like he cared for. However right now he hadn't the faintest clue where that boy was.

With a quiet grumble of frustration, Dallan flopped down on a patch of grass not to far from the sleeping girl. Maybe he would take a nap too. Some sleep might do him good.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 08:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,230

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Outside was the best place to be. Rain, sunshine, snow. The weather didn't matter. Any chance that Dallan could be outside, he was going to take it. The further he was from Blaze and Blake, the better. After more than two years the four of them still weren't on very good terms. In fact... they were hardly on any terms at all unless they were forced to be around one another. Like when they were all together during the summer, thanks to their parents suddenly deciding it would be best to get them all knowing one another. It made no sense and he wanted no part in it.

Which is why he was out on the grounds. All he wanted was a nice quiet spot to sit down for a bit and do nothing. Somewhere away from the others that looked exactly like him... no, he wasn't speaking about Dana. That was the only look-a-like he cared for. However right now he hadn't the faintest clue where that boy was.

With a quiet grumble of frustration, Dallan flopped down on a patch of grass not to far from the sleeping girl. Maybe he would take a nap too. Some sleep might do him good.
Roz was completely unaware that someone else had joined her in this particular part of the Commons. She wasn't even aware that her Charms textbook had fallen to her lap as she, unintentionally, was very much asleep. But even in her sleep, she was subconsciously practicing her spells. Her mind was always working, never an idle moment.

But her eyes shot open when she felt it. Out of nowhere the ground began to shake. Panic spread on her face as her body shot upright. But just as soon as the shaking had started, it was over.

Taking a moment to calm herself down, she then noticed ... uhh ... well, she wasn't quite sure which of the Mikealson quadruplets she was looking at. "You felt that, right? The earthquake?"
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 05:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Roz was completely unaware that someone else had joined her in this particular part of the Commons. She wasn't even aware that her Charms textbook had fallen to her lap as she, unintentionally, was very much asleep. But even in her sleep, she was subconsciously practicing her spells. Her mind was always working, never an idle moment.

But her eyes shot open when she felt it. Out of nowhere the ground began to shake. Panic spread on her face as her body shot upright. But just as soon as the shaking had started, it was over.

Taking a moment to calm herself down, she then noticed ... uhh ... well, she wasn't quite sure which of the Mikealson quadruplets she was looking at. "You felt that, right? The earthquake?"
The very sudden shaking of the grassy ground beneath his bottom was indeed startling. His eyes widened in momentary surprise and confusion. A million thoughts racing through his mind in just that split second. It was panic. He was out here but Dana was inside. This coul-

It was over. Just like that. His heart was still beating way to fast as he let out a slow shaky breath. The moment of terror was enough to make him forget about the sleeping girl a few feet away. Her voice was what pulled him back to where he was and reminded him that he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I felt it.. you okay?" he muttered nodding his head. If she had heard him, he didn't know.

There wasn't going to be another one, was there? That wasn't just the tiny one before the much bigger stronger earthquake?!
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,230

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The very sudden shaking of the grassy ground beneath his bottom was indeed startling. His eyes widened in momentary surprise and confusion. A million thoughts racing through his mind in just that split second. It was panic. He was out here but Dana was inside. This coul-

It was over. Just like that. His heart was still beating way to fast as he let out a slow shaky breath. The moment of terror was enough to make him forget about the sleeping girl a few feet away. Her voice was what pulled him back to where he was and reminded him that he was okay. "Yeah, yeah, I felt it.. you okay?" he muttered nodding his head. If she had heard him, he didn't know.

There wasn't going to be another one, was there? That wasn't just the tiny one before the much bigger stronger earthquake?!
She nearly missed what he had said to her. But everything was quiet in the Commons, so she was able to make out most of his words. Thankfully she also had the benefit of reading lips, which was something she was quite good at doing.

Was she okay? Roz thought about that question as she looked around, assessing everything around them. Everything seemed ... okay. Though she couldn't guarantee that, she was certain about her wellbeing. She was still there, her Charms book was still there, the tree she was sitting under was still here.

"Yeah ... yeah, I'm alright," Rosalind responded with a nod of her head. "And you? Are you okay?" He seemed a bit ... shaky? Then again, who wouldn't be after experiencing an earthquake. A forced laugh then left her mouth, trying to make the moment a little lighter. "Glad I decided not to sit under one of the apple trees today."
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 03:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
She nearly missed what he had said to her. But everything was quiet in the Commons, so she was able to make out most of his words. Thankfully she also had the benefit of reading lips, which was something she was quite good at doing.

Was she okay? Roz thought about that question as she looked around, assessing everything around them. Everything seemed ... okay. Though she couldn't guarantee that, she was certain about her wellbeing. She was still there, her Charms book was still there, the tree she was sitting under was still here.

"Yeah ... yeah, I'm alright," Rosalind responded with a nod of her head. "And you? Are you okay?" He seemed a bit ... shaky? Then again, who wouldn't be after experiencing an earthquake. A forced laugh then left her mouth, trying to make the moment a little lighter. "Glad I decided not to sit under one of the apple trees today."
Why he had whispered, was uncertain. There may have been a small part of him that had hoped she wouldn't hear him, that way he could get up and go find his brother. Only she had heard him. How, he hadn't a clue. Had he spoken loud enough. He didn't think so. Anyhow, it wasn't important how she had heard him but more so now that he had to reply to her.

Dallan glanced back over at the girl as she spoke. "Me? Yeah, I think so." He was exactly where he had been before. Even if he wasn't, the well-being of his brother was more important. "Mm' you'd probably have a decent headache right now if you had." Her attempt to joke got a slight grin from her.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 09:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,230

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Why he had whispered, was uncertain. There may have been a small part of him that had hoped she wouldn't hear him, that way he could get up and go find his brother. Only she had heard him. How, he hadn't a clue. Had he spoken loud enough. He didn't think so. Anyhow, it wasn't important how she had heard him but more so now that he had to reply to her.

Dallan glanced back over at the girl as she spoke. "Me? Yeah, I think so." He was exactly where he had been before. Even if he wasn't, the well-being of his brother was more important. "Mm' you'd probably have a decent headache right now if you had." Her attempt to joke got a slight grin from her.
He thought he was okay? Roz looked the boy over, an eyebrow momentarily rose. Her mouth opened slightly to question his uncertainty, but she decided against it. He was old enough to tell if he was alright or not. Or so she assumed. You never really could tell with boys as some needed babying. She was no healer, so that was something she would not be doing.

So she nodded her head, and then a smile followed his comment about her getting headache. "I'm sure my hair would've given me some protection," she said, pointing at her wild mane of hair. The rest of her body, well, that would have been fair game if she had been bombarded by apples. Not that it would've bothered her any. She was a Wampus after all. She was tough.

The smile was fleeting however as her thoughts wandered back to the earthquake. "D'you know if it's normal for earthquakes to happen here?" She was Canadian and lived further in mainland, so this wasn't a common thing to her. And because she couldn't figure it out, she quickly added, "And, umm, sorry, but which Mikealson are you?"
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 03:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year
x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
He thought he was okay? Roz looked the boy over, an eyebrow momentarily rose. Her mouth opened slightly to question his uncertainty, but she decided against it. He was old enough to tell if he was alright or not. Or so she assumed. You never really could tell with boys as some needed babying. She was no healer, so that was something she would not be doing.

So she nodded her head, and then a smile followed his comment about her getting headache. "I'm sure my hair would've given me some protection," she said, pointing at her wild mane of hair. The rest of her body, well, that would have been fair game if she had been bombarded by apples. Not that it would've bothered her any. She was a Wampus after all. She was tough.

The smile was fleeting however as her thoughts wandered back to the earthquake. "D'you know if it's normal for earthquakes to happen here?" She was Canadian and lived further in mainland, so this wasn't a common thing to her. And because she couldn't figure it out, she quickly added, "And, umm, sorry, but which Mikealson are you?"
Dallan really shouldn't still be sitting here. What he wanted to do was get back inside and locate his brother, every single part of him was telling him so. Only, he didn't move. The girl was still talking to him.

Hearing her own comment in reply to his made him grin. "Maybe but it wouldn't do any good for the rest of you." Lots of bruises surely would have been an ending result from an onslaught of falling apples. Luck for her, she hadn't had to deal with that.

"Uhh, it could be? I'm not really from around here either." While he did do a whole lot of traveling with Dana and their dad, they grew up in the UK. As for her next question... he wanted to ignore it completely but he didn't. "Dallan. My brother is Dana." The only two that actually mattered at all.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 06:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMAC
Giant
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 57,230

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cornelia Hemlock
Second Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dallan really shouldn't still be sitting here. What he wanted to do was get back inside and locate his brother, every single part of him was telling him so. Only, he didn't move. The girl was still talking to him.

Hearing her own comment in reply to his made him grin. "Maybe but it wouldn't do any good for the rest of you." Lots of bruises surely would have been an ending result from an onslaught of falling apples. Luck for her, she hadn't had to deal with that.

"Uhh, it could be? I'm not really from around here either." While he did do a whole lot of traveling with Dana and their dad, they grew up in the UK. As for her next question... he wanted to ignore it completely but he didn't. "Dallan. My brother is Dana." The only two that actually mattered at all.
His comment made her shrug, though the smile still remained. Rosalind was most certainly giving off the vibe that she wasn't all too concerned if the rest of her body had been hit with falling apples. "Battle wounds build character. A bruise here and there is something I can handle," she mused. She certainly didn't mind them from Quidditch or Quodpot. Getting them wasn't pleasant, but she was not going to let that hold her back.

Smile gone and her mind now focused on the earthquake, she was a bit let down that the boy in front of her didn't have any concrete answers. So she made a mental note to ask around and see if there was reason to worry. It was better to know the normality of such things so she could explain to her No-Maj parents that everything was fine. As for this earthquake incident, she couldn't say for sure. She certainly hadn't felt one at Ilvermorny before.

When he made his name known, it was already locked in her mind. At this point, however, she needed some sort of attribute to set him apart from the others who looked exactly like him. Without saying so, she was looking him over, hoping to notice something like dimples, some sort of birthmark, anything that would make knowing that Dallan was Dallan easier to notice in the future. So far all she was able to determine was the fact that he only mentioned one of his siblings and not the others. Was that on purpose? Curious. "I'm Roz." In case he didn't know.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209