sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > Grounds > Herbology


Herbology Enter the greenhouses with care. Keep away from the Venomous Tentacula -- it's teething!

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-28-2021, 03:53 PM
Samia Samia is offline
 
Default Herbology Lesson 1 - Just Keep Swimmin'

Bright and early, Professor June Flamsteed is all smiles and waiting for you by the more secluded area of the lake. It may be a long walk over there, but a bit of walk is all you need to wake up anyway.

Hope you all remembered to wear appropriate swimwear, Professor Flamsteed definitely posted a notice about this prior to this lesson.


OOC: HELLO! And welcome to Herbology Lesson 1. Hope you have read the rules, if not - please do so before posting. Class will begin soon <3

Class Progress:
Greetings + First Question

First Question Responses + Second Question
Mini Activity
Mini Activity
Main Activity
Old 06-10-2021, 12:31 AM   #126 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 9,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Student Character:
Heathcliff E. Jones
Sixth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Hector E. Velez
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Vitani Kama
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default Claudine & Ash
1/2 of Roston ~ Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

SPOILER!!: Claudine & Ash <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Claudine narrowed her dark eyes at Ashley. That girl was being unlike herself. The sixth year supposed whatever it was that had caused the intense red face earlier was also the cause for this unnatural behaviour. She shot Heath a look that said, ‘What’s up with her?’ The gentleman of a boyfriend brought back three pieces and Claudine gingerly took one. “They do look like rats tails,” she observed in disgust. Just think, they actually had to eat that!

Ugh.

Also, Heath had raised a good question. “Maybe we should eat it on the shore of the Lake,’’ she suggested but was looking in Flamsteed’s direction for her answer. Claudine had no intention of floundering around like a fish out of water by eating this disgusting thing without proper information on the timing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
SPOILER!!: Heath and Claudine




When was Ash being herself, exactly? What did that even mean? Who was she? What was the real her?

Ash would have argued that she was acting extremely normal because her normal self liked to cover up problems and bottle up emotions. She was behaving quite predictably, which meant erratically, which was very usual for her and therefore predictable.

"We could just stand by the water, take the gillyweed, and then put our heads in the water." But they could always ask the professors first. Sure, safety, blah blah blah. She needed to get in the water and cool down her emotions before her emotions spilled out. "I'm just ready to go. In the water. Right now." Yeah.


Out of the corner of his eye, Heath caught the look Claudine sent him and returned it with a confused one of his own. He didn’t know what had inspired Ash’s enthusiasm, but he was glad to see it nonetheless! At any rate, there was no time to speculate. They had a job to do! As Claudine spoke, his eyes shifted to the gillyweed in his hand, and he wrinkled his nose a bit. “Ugh, they really do!” he said, trying not to imagine rat tails wiggling in his hand.

He looked to Professor Flamsteed, awaiting an answer to his question. He’d already begun to remove his shoes and Star Wars hoodie, but the shirt underneath was staying on, thanks! Claudine’s suggestion and later Ash’s got a nod in reply. It was a good idea, so good that he mentally berated himself for not thinking of it! Merlin, why did he have to go and overthink everything?! “Okay, we’ll do that,” he said.

Gillyweed in hand, he started toward the lake, periodically looking back to see if Claudine and Ash were following - or if Professor Flamsteed was going to tell him to do things differently. As he neared the shore, he saw other students heading into the water and felt more confident that he was doing the right thing. Stopping as his toes touched the water, he eyed the gillyweed in his hand. “Cheers!” he said to his partners, popping the gillyweed in his mouth. The slimy texture reminded him a bit of jelly slugs, but it didn’t taste sweet. The taste was unlike anything he’d ever had before! The only word he could think of to describe it was disgusting!

Somehow, he fought the urge to gag long enough to chew and swallow it, and he looked down at his hands and feet, anticipating the change to come.
__________________
* What if I'm trying but then I close my eyes and then I'm right back lost in that last goodbye?*

* What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? What if I never get over you?*
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 06-10-2021, 01:51 AM   #127 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,087

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Third Year
Default permission to move up in the post order

Was it getting hot in here? Ash thought it was getting hot in here. Yeah? Yeah. She took off whatever she was wearing over her wetsuit, partially in preparation for swimming and partially to cool down a little bit. "Yay. I like this idea. Let's go." Let's goooo. In the WATER. RIGHT NOW. She followed Heath and Claudine towards the water, stopping at waist height. Then she quickly ingested the gillyweed and disappeared beneath the surface as soon as she began to feel a change. YOLO. Let's explore. Ash's mind felt calmer down here, and freer. It had taken long enough.
astrocat is online now  
Old 06-10-2021, 11:37 AM   #128 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DMT
Mountain Troll
 
DuckyLinJi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The couch
Posts: 23,753

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Daniel Yoon
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Daichi Katharos
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Lelia Fernsby
Slug & Jiggers Apothecary

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kelton Raeburn
Scribbulus Writing Implements
x1 x2
Default
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet watched in amazement as the webbing began to form between her toes and then her fingers. Next would be gills, supposedly. She figured she'd better get into the water before that happened.

She hadn't heard much from her younger partner since he'd brought over the gillyweek, but Violet couldn't wait much longer on land. She turned to Daniel over her shoulder and said, "Now or never! See you on the other side." And with that, she splashed down into the water, one step at a time, and began feeling her neck for any signs of gill formation.
So her name was Violet. Noted.

After handing her the piece of Gillyweed, Daniel glanced at his own in his hand. Was there a way to transform without having to eat this? Maybe he could use a human transfiguration spell? But then he remembered that he was only a first-year and that using transfiguration on himself was probably not the smartest thing to do. What if he got a shark fin on top of his head for the rest of his life?!

While he had been in his thoughts, the Hufflepuff quickly noted that Violet's feet began to get webbing in between the toes. He watched, mesmerised as the transformation took place but also got a bit worried. "Does it hu--" before he could ask if it hurt, the older girl had already moved to the lake water.

Guess he had to find it out by himself. He ate the Gillyweed before he scared himself even more and it didn't take long before his body began to shift. He looked at his fingers as he saw the webbing and let out another sneeze. He had to owl his parents and Minjae about this when he got back! This was so fascinating! The way his fingers got webs! his feet got them too

and ....and he couldn't breathe.

Daniel reached for his neck and as his webbed fingers touched the gills on the side he shivered in disgust. Seeing it is one thing but touching gills? yuck. Oh wait... he needed water to breathe now! Without further ado, the first year moved into the water where his partner had gone in.
__________________
DuckyLinJi is online now  
Old 06-10-2021, 10:45 PM   #129 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,188

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

SPOILER!!: Heath & Ashley! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post
SPOILER!!: Claudine & Ash <3




Out of the corner of his eye, Heath caught the look Claudine sent him and returned it with a confused one of his own. He didn’t know what had inspired Ash’s enthusiasm, but he was glad to see it nonetheless! At any rate, there was no time to speculate. They had a job to do! As Claudine spoke, his eyes shifted to the gillyweed in his hand, and he wrinkled his nose a bit. “Ugh, they really do!” he said, trying not to imagine rat tails wiggling in his hand.

He looked to Professor Flamsteed, awaiting an answer to his question. He’d already begun to remove his shoes and Star Wars hoodie, but the shirt underneath was staying on, thanks! Claudine’s suggestion and later Ash’s got a nod in reply. It was a good idea, so good that he mentally berated himself for not thinking of it! Merlin, why did he have to go and overthink everything?! “Okay, we’ll do that,” he said.

Gillyweed in hand, he started toward the lake, periodically looking back to see if Claudine and Ash were following - or if Professor Flamsteed was going to tell him to do things differently. As he neared the shore, he saw other students heading into the water and felt more confident that he was doing the right thing. Stopping as his toes touched the water, he eyed the gillyweed in his hand. “Cheers!” he said to his partners, popping the gillyweed in his mouth. The slimy texture reminded him a bit of jelly slugs, but it didn’t taste sweet. The taste was unlike anything he’d ever had before! The only word he could think of to describe it was disgusting!

Somehow, he fought the urge to gag long enough to chew and swallow it, and he looked down at his hands and feet, anticipating the change to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Was it getting hot in here? Ash thought it was getting hot in here. Yeah? Yeah. She took off whatever she was wearing over her wetsuit, partially in preparation for swimming and partially to cool down a little bit. "Yay. I like this idea. Let's go." Let's goooo. In the WATER. RIGHT NOW. She followed Heath and Claudine towards the water, stopping at waist height. Then she quickly ingested the gillyweed and disappeared beneath the surface as soon as she began to feel a change. YOLO. Let's explore. Ash's mind felt calmer down here, and freer. It had taken long enough.


Wrinkling her nose in absolute disgust at the Gillyweed in her hand, Claudine followed Heath and Ashley to the Lake. “Cheers,’’ she replied, wondering if she should back out. A second later, the thought was scrapped. Claudine Blaze did not back out of a challenge. Resisting the urge to puke, the gillyweed was stuck in her mouth. She hurriedly chewed, wanting to get the thing over with as soon as possible.

The sixth year waded out into the water further because soon enough, the effects of the gillyweed were felt: she was starting to have difficulty breathing. Following Ashley, and wondering if Heath was close behind, she dived into the water and began swimming into deeper waters.
[
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 06-11-2021, 12:00 AM   #130 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default I am so sorry, Shan ;___; WORK has been a lot this week ldfjlsdjfljsd
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: LISA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She crinkled her nose when he described the apparent texture of gillyweed. “Gross....” she frowned. It sounded less enjoyable than some of the foods that her family had made her try on holidays several years ago. “Hopefully it does have a crunch and it’s not like octopus tentacles.” She liked them fried as calamari because they were salty. She was still coming to terms with liking the non-fried variety.

Lisa was truly oblivious to everything Atlas had accomplished by the time she stopped staring at Tad and Lia. She had LOAAADS of questions about them but now was time to continue on with their activity.

A blush crept across her face. Starting from her nose, pink coloured her nose, cheeks, and tips of her ears at that suggestion. She took a deep breath. It was a practical explanation as to why people should hold hands. She looked to Atlas and then down at her hand briefly and then back to him. “Grindylows sound terrifying. More terrifying than plotting fish and kneazles.... I’d prefer not to get lost or drowned so I will... uh.... hold your hand.... I think it’s sensible

Thanks,” she smiled as she took the Gillyweed that he has offered and eyed it one last time in her hands. Was it still moving or was that just her eyes? Her stomach flipped at the appetizing look of the ... thing. Ahem.... Right. She was about to suggest bottoms up and cheers Atlas but she gave pause when he asked her about winning. She chuckled at his response. “Fine with me. I’m curious to see what this feels like.... but winning for me doesn’t have to be quick? I want to get into the water quick and fast to experience said experiences. But being done with it? I’m a okay with milking it.” She nodded for further effect before shrugging. “Besiiiiides... Winning sounds like it won’t be an actual prize other than bragging rights which is fine by me. I think we’ll win because of our knowledge and hard work. You for your knowledge and me for my stubbornness to get the job done. It’s an unbreakable combo.” Together they were formidable.

but anyway! Maybe we’ll be Team....” What team name combined their names together?! And somewhat cleverly? “Alias. Team 2. Not first, not last, solid mid pack for pace. Whatcha think?” she asked as she headed towards the water slowly.

He considered her description for a moment. "I doubt it will be like octopus. That has a very different texture...it's more chewy and less crunchy anyway. Kind of like trying to chew moist rubber," he nodded thoughtfully. "I would bet my galleon on it tasting more like jelly fish." Which he had had once and thought that the little thin strips were very well caramelized onions...it had been a shock to his taste buds and assault on his mouth. But...in any case...they were not going to know what it tasted like until they actually tried it, which was the next step in this whole shebang.

Sensible. He could get behind that logic, since he had provided her with the reasons for it to be so, and easily took her hand in his and even wove their fingers together. It only made more sense to do so seeing as interlocking fingers acted like links in a chain. "If I knew how to perform it, I would suggest we administer a Gripping Charm to our hands to make sure we don't get separated." Practically speaking. And, for the record, it was...a bit weird holding hands with someone else that was not his brother or, well, anyway. It was not entirely unpleasant and Atlas found Lisa's hands to be soft his fingers fit quite comfortably among hers. "Actually..." Now that she mentioned unbreakable combinations. "Maybe we should use a Sticking Charm on our hands. That way we can totally make sure we don't get separated. I've been practicing that one a bit." On his models, and it was doing an ace job of making sure nothing came apart. "Especially since we are going to get webbed hands and all. Very likely to be slippery."

Clearing his throat and taking his wand out, Atlas pointed it at their interlaced fingers and whispered the incantation. "Diutirnus affigo." A little jolt of light and a tingly sensation later and the deed was done. Atlas even tried to untangle his fingers from hers and couldn't, which elicited a very matter-of-fact pleased with himself kind of grin across his face.

Team Alias, it was fine. He was really neither here nor there about a name and simply offered her a polite but genuine smile. "Alias sounds good. The otherwise known duo. Means we march to our own beat." Which was fitting seeing as Atlas was not keen exactly on following the instructions to a T.

Practical and proactive thinking. Well done, Atlas.

"So...bottoms up then..."

And with that, Atlas dropped his serving of gillyweed into his mouth and chewed.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 06-11-2021, 02:14 AM   #131 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rhody!
Posts: 6,752

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Nam
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default Team Alias….. or team stuck XD
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: Atlas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
He considered her description for a moment. "I doubt it will be like octopus. That has a very different texture...it's more chewy and less crunchy anyway. Kind of like trying to chew moist rubber," he nodded thoughtfully. "I would bet my galleon on it tasting more like jelly fish." Which he had had once and thought that the little thin strips were very well caramelized onions...it had been a shock to his taste buds and assault on his mouth. But...in any case...they were not going to know what it tasted like until they actually tried it, which was the next step in this whole shebang.

Sensible. He could get behind that logic, since he had provided her with the reasons for it to be so, and easily took her hand in his and even wove their fingers together. It only made more sense to do so seeing as interlocking fingers acted like links in a chain. "If I knew how to perform it, I would suggest we administer a Gripping Charm to our hands to make sure we don't get separated." Practically speaking. And, for the record, it was...a bit weird holding hands with someone else that was not his brother or, well, anyway. It was not entirely unpleasant and Atlas found Lisa's hands to be soft his fingers fit quite comfortably among hers. "Actually..." Now that she mentioned unbreakable combinations. "Maybe we should use a Sticking Charm on our hands. That way we can totally make sure we don't get separated. I've been practicing that one a bit." On his models, and it was doing an ace job of making sure nothing came apart. "Especially since we are going to get webbed hands and all. Very likely to be slippery."

Clearing his throat and taking his wand out, Atlas pointed it at their interlaced fingers and whispered the incantation. "Diutirnus affigo." A little jolt of light and a tingly sensation later and the deed was done. Atlas even tried to untangle his fingers from hers and couldn't, which elicited a very matter-of-fact pleased with himself kind of grin across his face.

Team Alias, it was fine. He was really neither here nor there about a name and simply offered her a polite but genuine smile. "Alias sounds good. The otherwise known duo. Means we march to our own beat." Which was fitting seeing as Atlas was not keen exactly on following the instructions to a T.

Practical and proactive thinking. Well done, Atlas.

"So...bottoms up then..."

And with that, Atlas dropped his serving of gillyweed into his mouth and chewed.

She had never tried jellyfish before. It sounded INTERESTING and not super yummy. An acquired taste for sure but maybe worth trying after this? This year was full of new experiences so one more would be most welcome! Rubber did not sound exciting or appetizing. Jellyfish…. She could work with that. It made it sound much more enticing.

Holding hands with someone who wasn’t her family or a really really good friend (she and V hooked arms a lot) was also new experience. However, it was most practical of them. She did raise eyebrows when he interlocked their fingers. She glanced down and eyed their hands, feeling a strange flippy feeling in her stomach because of it. His hands were soft and their hands fit pretty well together…. it was….. nice.
It was just practical.

OH. She had forgotten that their fingers and toes would change with the gillyweed. They would become webbed and better for swimming. Lisa thought Atlas’ suggestion was, again, most practical. “That’s brilliant! You’re super smart, Atlas,” she beamed with a nod. Seriously the sticking charm was brilliant because then they could still travel together and not have to worry about losing each other.

As he cast the spell, she felt a slightly tingly sensation in that hand and those fingers. But then the deed was done. She quickly tested it by trying to pull her hand away but alas it did not work. “Sweet!” she thought, unbeknownst to the fact that future her and Atlas would MOST LIKELY have to pay a visit to the Hospital Wing. Present her was very excited about all of this.

He had a very nice smile. She nodded excitedly when he mentioned that they marched to their own beat. It was very true. “The best people do!!” she praised them before eying her gillyweed. Lisa gulped. Well it was time to find out if this was more rubber like or jellyfish like.

Hoping it’s closer to jellyfish!” she said, lifting her hand that held the gillyweed up in the air before tilting her hand back to let the Gilly weed slide down… absjbsqjhsvskaqhkzbwjxf

It was cold. It was weird. It was spongelike and slimy. Lisa did not like it. She squinted her eyes as if she got her least favourite flavour of Bertie Botts Beans (grass or vomit… YUCK) and continued chewing it. Welcome new experiences…. Be practical. Ugh. She hated it. Then she swallowed it and felt very normal.

Thirty seconds later was a different story.

It became harder to breath and webbing was in between her fingers and toes. She was transforming and then. GASP! She couldn’t breath. She began to walk forward to the water, obviously forgetting that she and Atlas were literally stuck together so she couldn’t get far.
__________________
Watson is offline  
Old 06-11-2021, 02:25 AM   #132 (permalink)



DMAC & DMT
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,386

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Denton
Transportation

x12 x8
Default Team very late but not really :3 but if anyone still needs a partner/group ?
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

For the record, when the lesson was mentioned about being at the lake and not the greenhouses, it was quite obvious that it would involve gillyweed. And yet through the aerobics, Apollo stood quietly throughout the lesson .... Moving and jumping around when instructed, as he tried to figure what exactly they'd be doing with gillyweed? Was it something that could be grown? Wasn't it a rare aquatic plant?

Swimming apparently. And trying to get something?? A treasure ? He wasn't exactly clear what they doing and yet wasted little time than what he already had in shoving the gillyweed into his mouth or even if there was someone to partner with.... Into the water he went !! And amazingly his eyes were able to remain open without the sting. So uh ... What was he looking for? Perhaps he should had planned better ... Instead of impulsively jumping in.

__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 06-11-2021, 11:36 AM   #133 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 7,174

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Nicolette Margot Charbonneau
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Magical Creatures
x3
Default
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Florrie liked swimming. Leisurely. At parties. Not competitively. But she didn’t mind the idea of trying Gillyweed, in fact, it quite excited her. The only thing that made her face fall was the fact that they had to group up.

And all she could think of was the first Defense Against the Dark Arts class, and ending up with Scarlett. Florrie LIKED group work, when it relieved the pressure and made it more fun. She didn’t like it when she got stuck with the young kids. And so she was avoiding everyone and anyone’s eye, edging to the back of the group.

Maybe looking around every so often to see if there was someone above third year to work with.
__________________
Harron Peasley is online now  
Old 06-11-2021, 06:53 PM   #134 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
x12
Default Permission from Stella to move them along (Team Seadra)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

With a few more moments of thought Lia grinned at Tadhg. "I got it! How about Team Seadra?!" Sure it was a pokemon but it was a water one. Not very many people knew this but she happened to really love pokemon and knew a whole ton about them. If he didn't understand she was more than happy to explain it all to him.

She was pretty much in the zone. Lost in her own world. Whatever anyone else was doing around them, she wasn't aware of. All Lia was focused on was getting the two of them into the water. "On three so we start at the same time.."

"One, two, three..." she dropped the slimy rubbery gillyweed into her mouth and did her best to chew it up and swallow it down without gagging. During this time she was already walking into the water, her hand grasping Tadhg's tightly. "I don't feel anything do y-" Her eyes went wide and her hand raised to reach up to touch the side of her neck, she had gills!

And webbed hands!

Annnnd she couldn't breath!!!

Water! They must have been thinking the same thing because as she dove down into the water and looked for Tad he was right there beside her. She flashed him a bright smile, swimming down into the lake so they could explore around. This was sooooo cool!
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline  
Old 06-13-2021, 09:28 AM   #135 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,556

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default Team Couple of Idiots
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: poor sweet little Lisa XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She had never tried jellyfish before. It sounded INTERESTING and not super yummy. An acquired taste for sure but maybe worth trying after this? This year was full of new experiences so one more would be most welcome! Rubber did not sound exciting or appetizing. Jellyfish…. She could work with that. It made it sound much more enticing.

Holding hands with someone who wasn’t her family or a really really good friend (she and V hooked arms a lot) was also new experience. However, it was most practical of them. She did raise eyebrows when he interlocked their fingers. She glanced down and eyed their hands, feeling a strange flippy feeling in her stomach because of it. His hands were soft and their hands fit pretty well together…. it was….. nice.
It was just practical.

OH. She had forgotten that their fingers and toes would change with the gillyweed. They would become webbed and better for swimming. Lisa thought Atlas’ suggestion was, again, most practical. “That’s brilliant! You’re super smart, Atlas,” she beamed with a nod. Seriously the sticking charm was brilliant because then they could still travel together and not have to worry about losing each other.

As he cast the spell, she felt a slightly tingly sensation in that hand and those fingers. But then the deed was done. She quickly tested it by trying to pull her hand away but alas it did not work. “Sweet!” she thought, unbeknownst to the fact that future her and Atlas would MOST LIKELY have to pay a visit to the Hospital Wing. Present her was very excited about all of this.

He had a very nice smile. She nodded excitedly when he mentioned that they marched to their own beat. It was very true. “The best people do!!” she praised them before eying her gillyweed. Lisa gulped. Well it was time to find out if this was more rubber like or jellyfish like.

Hoping it’s closer to jellyfish!” she said, lifting her hand that held the gillyweed up in the air before tilting her hand back to let the Gilly weed slide down… absjbsqjhsvskaqhkzbwjxf

It was cold. It was weird. It was spongelike and slimy. Lisa did not like it. She squinted her eyes as if she got her least favourite flavour of Bertie Botts Beans (grass or vomit… YUCK) and continued chewing it. Welcome new experiences…. Be practical. Ugh. She hated it. Then she swallowed it and felt very normal.

Thirty seconds later was a different story.

It became harder to breath and webbing was in between her fingers and toes. She was transforming and then. GASP! She couldn’t breath. She began to walk forward to the water, obviously forgetting that she and Atlas were literally stuck together so she couldn’t get far.

Honestly, one of the best things a person could ever say to Atlas was compliment his mind. It was the thing he had going for him while Aries had the charisma and athleticism. So not only was Atlas smiling, a toothy kind of smile, at the younger Ravenclaw...but his cheeks were a bit pink as well. It was just...nice to be acknowledged. All problems for future Atlas and Lisa aside, the Gryffindor was READY to get into the water.

But first..there was the gillyweed to take care of. Atlas really just wanted to suck it up and swallow it without chewing, but there was entirely too much mass in his mouth for his body to accept that course of action and therefore instinct and reflex had him chew. And...yup...it was a lot like jellyfish. At least this time he had been ready for this sort of horrendous texture. Like jellyfish but also...like a gummy worm that had been left to soak in butterbeer overnight. Soggy, sour, and just...gross.

Gagging and wondering if his face had turned green from texture nausea, he was surprised how quickly the gillyweed started to take effect. It quickly began to feel like there was less and less breathable air to be had out here in the open and he was tugging Lisa down towards the lake from their stuck together hands.

Brilliant move, he knew.

He opened his mouth to speak, but sort of just burped gillyweed instead of actual words. Puberty was already causing so many bodily changes...so this was just cruel and unusual embarassment.

There was a bit of awkward shuffling at first, but since they both had the same goal in mind... it didn't take too long for their strides to match and then reach the water. Mouth sort of gulping at the air like a fish thrown on to the dock, Atlas pointed at the water and then held up three fingers. Lowering them one at a time, he gave a firm nod when there were no fingers left and then lunged towards the water.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 06-13-2021, 10:17 AM   #136 (permalink)
Moderator
Fanfiction Mod




DMLE & DoM
Erkling
 
Samia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: sappyville♥
Posts: 20,776

Hogwarts RPG Name:
June Flamsteed
Graduated

Student Character:
Aries Flamsteed
Second Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Hazen Krum
Mysteries
x5
Default
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

As you enter the lake, you immediately feel your body adjusting to it's cold temperature - pretty soon your vision clears as well. At first ,all you will see is the midnight blue color all around. It's serene, it's calm, it's maybe even a little haunting for the very faint hearted - but most of all, it's safe. Professor Flamsteed has made sure of that.

Swim a little deeper, and soon you will find yourself surrounded by thick, and a forest of seaweed. Although harmless, you may need some light to find your way out of it.

Soon - as you make your way out of there, you get to witness more of the beauty of the lake ; plants and creatures alike. If you are searching for the prize, June Flamsteed promised you - you may notice a soft glowing light next coming from inside .... is that a treasure box?? And oh are those couple of Grindylows guarding it???


OOC: Thaaank you for being so awesome, you guys! Please feel free to react and play off this post. Will be dismissing this lesson soon!
__________________

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Samia is offline  
Old 06-13-2021, 02:19 PM   #137 (permalink)



DMLE
Mooncalf
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Rhody!
Posts: 6,752

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Nam
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Default LOLOL team idiots for suuuure XD
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

SPOILER!!: the man with the plan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Honestly, one of the best things a person could ever say to Atlas was compliment his mind. It was the thing he had going for him while Aries had the charisma and athleticism. So not only was Atlas smiling, a toothy kind of smile, at the younger Ravenclaw...but his cheeks were a bit pink as well. It was just...nice to be acknowledged. All problems for future Atlas and Lisa aside, the Gryffindor was READY to get into the water.

But first..there was the gillyweed to take care of. Atlas really just wanted to suck it up and swallow it without chewing, but there was entirely too much mass in his mouth for his body to accept that course of action and therefore instinct and reflex had him chew. And...yup...it was a lot like jellyfish. At least this time he had been ready for this sort of horrendous texture. Like jellyfish but also...like a gummy worm that had been left to soak in butterbeer overnight. Soggy, sour, and just...gross.

Gagging and wondering if his face had turned green from texture nausea, he was surprised how quickly the gillyweed started to take effect. It quickly began to feel like there was less and less breathable air to be had out here in the open and he was tugging Lisa down towards the lake from their stuck together hands.

Brilliant move, he knew.

He opened his mouth to speak, but sort of just burped gillyweed instead of actual words. Puberty was already causing so many bodily changes...so this was just cruel and unusual embarassment.

There was a bit of awkward shuffling at first, but since they both had the same goal in mind... it didn't take too long for their strides to match and then reach the water. Mouth sort of gulping at the air like a fish thrown on to the dock, Atlas pointed at the water and then held up three fingers. Lowering them one at a time, he gave a firm nod when there were no fingers left and then lunged towards the water.


Burps weren’t gross to Lisa yet. At home, she was the proud reigning champion of burp alphabets but that perhaps - well- wasn’t a thing at Hogwarts from what she had seen yet… at least from the girls. And she particularly didn’t want to openly share that with anyone here… So when Atlas had burped, she had tried her best to giggle but with the transformation it started as a giggle before she couldn’t do it anymore.

…..WATER! They needed WATER!!!

It was a little awkward at first running to the Lake with hands or… hybrid fin hands stuck together but Lisa didn’t question if they had uh perhaps over complicated their task today. It had been the briefest of thoughts in her mind until she reminded herself that the Blake Lake was dangerous. Very dangerous. There was a squid too - whom she hadn’t had the chance to meet but…. She wasn’t sure if she wanted too. What if the squid like the kneazles and the mice were plotting her death?!? Best to avoid said animals and not risk it, she figured.

Entering the water was an experience Lisa couldn’t describe. She had thought it would be just like diving in or being at the beach but instead she … she could breathe and it was EXHILARATING. She opened her eyes and at first it wasn’t clear at all- everything was fuzzy and dull but it was a beautiful serene blue. She continued to blink, letting her eyes adjust until all images turned sharper and she floated in her tracks. It was beautiful…. She wished she had a camera with her to capture this photo. She had only seen it from the top or above the water but never at the level of the water.. “Wow!” she exclaimed at how awesome all of this was. Her voice sounded so weird as if she was trying to do an impression of Sean Connery but in several higher octaves, less Scottish, and more wet! Very bizarre.

She then gasped as it was then she realized that she had Atlas still stuck to her. Was he okay?! She glanced to her left and saw him. “Are you alright? Ready to swim?” They had to find the treasure!
__________________
Watson is offline  
Old 06-14-2021, 10:53 PM   #138 (permalink)


DoM
Slytherin
Puffskein
 
MadAlice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,085

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violet P. Blackthorne
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Pippa Weatherbee
Magical Menagerie
Default Daniel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Without further ado, the first year moved into the water where his partner had gone in.
As impatient as Violet seemed to get going, she had actually waited around once she got underwater to make sure her partner made it into the water before his gills took effect. Actually, she was finding it a bit unnerving to be "breathing" underwater, and had to keep fighting the urge to rush back up to the surface.

She marveled at the deep blue color of the underwater world she found herself in and all the creatures and objects down here that she normally wouldn't be able to see. She really wanted to swim over to explore that seaweed she saw over there, but still, there was plenty to see here, too. She nearly jumped as a snake--or was it an eel?--shot rapidly by her, on some mission of its own.

Speaking of missions, Violet thought they needed to get going and once more looked back toward the shore (at least, she thought it was in that direction). At last she thought she caught a glimpse of Daniel entering the water, and from the looks of him, he had indeed managed to choke down his gillyweed. She started to call to him, but only bubbled came out of her mouth. Oh right, sound doesn't carry underwater. She raised both arms and waved them back and forth over her head to try to get his attention.
MadAlice is offline  
Old 06-15-2021, 12:30 AM   #139 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,188

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default With Heath & Ashley <3
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Claudine was surprised at how fast her body adapted to the water. She expected some form of protection from the cold, yes, and thought that it was the effect of the gillyweed. She didn’t dwell too much on this thought as she suddenly realised that she could see clearer - a great deal too. Claudine found the scenery very pleasant to look at. At least there were no grindylows in sight.

She just thought of the creatures too soon and didn’t know it at the time.

Anyway.

Sticking close by to Heath and Ashley, she continued on. So busy enjoying the scenery that Claudine almost failed to notice the seaweed. So much seaweed!
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 06-15-2021, 10:27 AM   #140 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & MO
Antipodean Opaleye
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Storybrooke
Posts: 9,707

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Student Character:
Heathcliff E. Jones
Sixth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Hector E. Velez
International Cooperation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Vitani Kama
Paradise Piercings and Tattoos
Default Ash & Claudine *no quotes because phone post*
1/2 of Roston ~ Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Pirate Princess ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Heath waded deeper into the water, staring transfixed at his hands as they gradually became webbed. He crouched down so that only his head was above water; that way he could both breathe when the transformation finished and monitor his partners for any adverse reaction to the gillyweed. As his dark eyes flicked toward the girls, he saw Ash go underwater and Claudine follow behind her moments later. So far, so good. Nothing weird had happened yet, but there was no telling what awaited them below! Spurred on by that thought, he dived below the surface, swimming in the direction he saw them go. If there was something dangerous down there, he didn't want them to face it alone!

He didn't know what to expect as he swam underwater, but he found the experience oddly calming. The water didn't feel cold to him, and it was such a pretty shade of midnight blue, his favorite color! He watched, intrigued, as a small group of fish swam past him, and up ahead he saw Claudine and something else too… something greenish and swaying. Fearing the worst, he swam as fast as he could to catch up with her. As he got closer, his vision cleared, and he saw the object in question was seaweed. Not dangerous in and of itself, but there could be something hidden in there.*

It was too dark to see through the seaweed! His webbed hands fumbled for his wand, gripping it firmly yet somewhat awkwardly. Nonetheless he managed to cast a nonverbal Lumos. There, hopefully that would light the way ahead! He looked at Claudine and Ash with an encouraging smile, as if to say, Follow me! And he cautiously led the way* through the seaweed.
__________________
* What if I'm trying but then I close my eyes and then I'm right back lost in that last goodbye?*

* What if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do? What if I never get over you?*
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 06-15-2021, 12:17 PM   #141 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,087

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashley "Ash" C. Fox
Third Year
Default Heath and Claudine

When Ash was underwater, it was like everything was okay. The noise from other people cut out, replaced by water sounds. It was impossible to focus on anything but moving through the water. She could just be alone, in the darkness and the quietness. Well, alone except for Heath and Claudine. Obviously. She swam vertical circles around them, like a dolphin. Wasn't this just amazing? Ash thought it was. Ash followed them deeper into the lake, more interested in exploring that finding a prize. Especially if there were creepy crawlies near the prize. Ash didn't see any yet though.
astrocat is online now  
Old 06-15-2021, 01:27 PM   #142 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

After the initial moment of terror where she hadn't been able to breath was over everything was smooth sailing from there. Or was it smooth swimming? Like a fish. Or a duck? Really Lia wasn't sure. While she had gills to help her breath she also had really wicked webbed hands and feet. It was the COOOOOOLEST feeling she had ever had while being under water. She was loving the feeling so much that the coldness of the water of the and just how dark it was didn't even both her. Thankfully neither of those situations lasted very long anyhow and her body quickly adjusted to the water around her.

With her wand already gripped tightly in her hand, it was easy to cast a simple Lumos to make beautiful midnight blue water a little more clearer to see through. Kicking her feet through the water as she moved her arms in time with each motion, she swam deeper and straight for..

What was that?

Was that..

Her foot was stuck! "Tad" Dahlia struggled for a moment kicking her feet and leggings trying to free herself from whatever had a hold of her. Reaching down and trying to grab at it and push it away which was much easier said then done when she no longer had actual fingers. It took a bit of tugging and kicking to get herself untangling... after she may have may it worse to begin with but she was going to pretend like that never happened. Nor did she ever manage and panic get herself tangled up in SEAWEED in the first place...

Anyhow..

Bright blue eyes very very quickly turned their full attention onto everything else in the lake once she was free. Like all of the plant life that surround her and Tadhg as they swam side-by-side. The creatures that swam around like that weren't there and the ones that were hiding too. The only prize Lia was actively searching for was the one she had already found, the beauty of the lake itself and all that was within it.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline  
Old 06-15-2021, 04:33 PM   #143 (permalink)


DERP & DMC
Jarvey
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 590

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tadhg O'Neill
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Magical Creatures
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

After much freaking out much freaking out that he couldn't breathe like a fish out of water, get it cause they're going in the water? Just him okay... Swimming right beside Lia he looked at his webbed legs and hands, woah... how wickedly awesome and cool! Tadhg didn't mind the view all, after all it was like seeing through the Slytherin window that viewed the lake, but now he was really seeing all the stuff he seen through the window! This was so cool, the view was getting better and better as they go.


Casting a quick Lumos he was in awe by the glow that the light gave the water now. Wow... he can see a lot more clearer now that they were getting deeper. Swimming beside Lia looking around at the same time, he almost forgot what they were down here for. He was losing track of time and just having fun and looking around.


Although he was snapped back into reality hearing his best friend and girlfriends voice beside him in what seemed to be panic to him. Swimming over towards her worry in his Ocean sapphire blue eyes he quickly assisted her with whatever was grabbing her. With much tugging and pulling he seen that she was finally free and sighed in relief. He was glad she was okay, he was really getting worried.


"Wow.... this is so cool!" Seeing all the plants abd creatures around them he laughed happily. He was too interested in everything around him again he wasn't really worried about the treasure. To him the real treasure was seeing all the plants and creatures, that was all that mattered to him.
__________________
Granger Danger is offline  
Old 06-15-2021, 09:45 PM   #144 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Grindylow
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,441

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
TBA
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
After much freaking out much freaking out that he couldn't breathe like a fish out of water, get it cause they're going in the water? Just him okay... Swimming right beside Lia he looked at his webbed legs and hands, woah... how wickedly awesome and cool! Tadhg didn't mind the view all, after all it was like seeing through the Slytherin window that viewed the lake, but now he was really seeing all the stuff he seen through the window! This was so cool, the view was getting better and better as they go.


Casting a quick Lumos he was in awe by the glow that the light gave the water now. Wow... he can see a lot more clearer now that they were getting deeper. Swimming beside Lia looking around at the same time, he almost forgot what they were down here for. He was losing track of time and just having fun and looking around.


Although he was snapped back into reality hearing his best friend and girlfriends voice beside him in what seemed to be panic to him. Swimming over towards her worry in his Ocean sapphire blue eyes he quickly assisted her with whatever was grabbing her. With much tugging and pulling he seen that she was finally free and sighed in relief. He was glad she was okay, he was really getting worried.


"Wow.... this is so cool!" Seeing all the plants abd creatures around them he laughed happily. He was too interested in everything around him again he wasn't really worried about the treasure. To him the real treasure was seeing all the plants and creatures, that was all that mattered to him.
Once Tadhg had cast lumos as well and there was twice the amount of light, Dahlia was in heaven on earth.. or uhh.. under the sea.. lake? Whatever. Point noted, right? Right. So twice the light should've might they would've seen things more clearly and not gotten tangled up in seaweed like a bunch of misfits buuuuuut this was Lia.

Oppsies. Sooooorry. Sparkling blue eyes that were no longer panicked looked right back into those sapphire blue ones that helped rescue her from the clutches of certain doom. "Thanks," she grinned at him sheepishly. If they weren't under water surely he'd how pink her cheeks currently were from her own foolishness. Honestly, how could she have been so silly?

"This is the best! I wonder if we can do this again another time!" Maybe they could become underwater explorers! Wanting to see all that she could and make the very most of the time that they had, Lia continued to swim checking out the plant life. That's when she spotted it. A very soft glow in the distance. "Tad.. look.." she attempted to nudge at him with her elbow before just pointing as she swam nearer. The closer she got the brighter the glow got and the better she could make out where it was coming from, a treasure box.

Surrounded by.. Grindylow.

Dahlia froze. Well kinda. She still needed to swim a bit. Eyes wide and not sure what to really do.
__________________
you're pragmatic and dependable, with a tendency to help and advise others,
a person likely to find a simple solution to a complicated problem, you are...
Kolyander is offline  
Old 06-15-2021, 11:39 PM   #145 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,188

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Heath + Ashley <3
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Claudine was wondering how in the world they would get through those weeds. Could they go around? No… it didn’t seem like they could. She glanced at Ashley who seemed to be enjoying herself, which was a good thing. Then her gaze shifted to Heath. Naturally the boyfriend had the solution. Didn’t he always? His intelligence was one of those things that attracted her to him. Anyway. What a perfect use for his nonverbal spell casting skill!

The Snakette gave him a grin. She let Ashley go ahead of her then began following Heath through the seaweed. Wow. Talk about thickness. Using her hands, Claudine parted the weeds so that she’d be able to swim through unhindered. Keen eyes still darted around for grindylows.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209