sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics)


Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics) Submit Your Siggy Here! Or, come on into to the mad workshop where SS's finest avvy and siggy makers are hard at work and make a request! Also includes SS's art work and portfolios.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-09-2018, 05:48 AM
Optimist.Prime Optimist.Prime is offline
 
Default Pigment & Shadow



WELCOME TO PIGMENT & SHADOW, I'M JESSE AND I LIKE TO MAKE GRAPHICS.
I CAN MAKE AVATARS, SIGNATURES, PROFILE PICTURES,
AND BANNERS OR A SET INCLUDING THE ABOVE.

MY GRAPHICS TEND TO RELY ON TYPOGRAPHY AND COLORWORK.
I ACHIEVE THIS BY USING PHOTOSHOP CC, ILLUSTRATOR, AND
LIGHTROOM WITH MOST OF MY WORKS.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AROUND AT MY WORK
OR TO STOP BY AND MAKE A REQUEST.


SPOILER!!: the rules (in writing)

ALL SNITCHSEEKER & MADAME MALKINS
RULES APPLY IN THIS GRAPHICS SHOP
PLEASE TRY TO PROVIDE QUALITY IMAGES
THE NAME OF YOUR FC IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE
LET ME KNOW COLORS (CMYK, HEX CODE ECT)
THAT YOU WANT TO FEATURE IN THE GRAPHIC
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC
REQUESTS FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ELEMENTS
RESPECT THAT REQUESTS CAN TAKE TIME
DUE TO THE FACT I USE THREE PROGRAMS
LIGHTROOM, PHOTOSHOP, & ILLUSTRATOR
IF WAITING FOR GRAPHICS IS TOO HARD,
I SUGGEST REQUESTING SOMEWHERE ELSE
DON’T MAKE A REQUEST SOMEWHERE ELSE,
THEN MAKE THE SAME ONE HERE & VISA VERSA
DO NOT HOTLINK EVER, IT IS A CRIME
COMMENT WHEN PICKING UP YOUR PACKAGES
DON’T FORGET TO CREDIT MY GRAPHICS
THIS IS IN EFFECT EVEN IF YOU USE THEM
OFF OF SNITCHSEEKER & AFFILIATES SITES
ASK PERMISSION & CREDIT WITH GRABBABS


SPOILER!!: examples

SPOILER!!: sig



SPOILER!!: PPs


SPOILER!!: WWoHP (& Wins)


SPOILER!!: banners & tumblr sidebars



Quote:
Originally Posted by request form
What do you want me to call you? Name, nickname, ect (so i can add you to my que)
What do you want? A profile picture, signature, avatar, banner? Set?
What are the sizes for your graphics? maximum sizes are 100 x 100 for avatars, 350 x 350 for profile pictures and 450 x 200 for signatures if no sizes are given I will automatically input 450x170
What images do you want on them? LARGE. HQ. Pictures. Please. IF you want more than one person on an image please provide quality PNG cut outs - also the names of said FCs incase the quality doesnt work.
What do you want your graphics to say?
Any colors you want or don't want?
Typography - is there a font you want? Otherwise I will try and use many of the collection I have (lately I have been using Bodoni Oldstyle)
Any Lighting styles you want? (I will likely play with lightroom as it is just to make the image fit the character)
Other? Anything else you want to add?
Also...I want you to have a great day *sends love*

QUE IS open

1. Aly [edits sent in]
2. Stella (grangerdanger)



Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMAC & DIMC
Swedish Short-Snout
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 31,411

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas Sebastian Dakest
First Year

x11 x11

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lilian Botros
International Cooperation
Default
Magikarp #3 | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

HAI JESSE AND WELCOME BACK TO MM's! It's so great to have you here again

Your work is absolutely beautiful and I really love the theme you've got going on *admires*
__________________
hermionesclone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,750

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

Eeeeeee, hi! Your examples are good and I want some graphics! I didn't see a request form, so I'll try to be as specific as possible?

I would like a signature. Size 400 x 180 px.
I would ALSO like an avatar, 100x100 px (standard).
The model is Zoey Deutch, preferably with her brown hair (when she was a bit younger) like this or this and this (sorry for the watermarks) Feel free to use any pictures you want/find.
I don't care about color schemes, really. Whatever looks good? (is that ok?)
TEXT: Natalie McKinley. (you can throw in "fourth year slytherin" if you feel like adding more typography elements but I'm lazy and who knows if I'll change her siggy when she moves onto 5th year lol)

I just want you to work your magic and go with what feels good. Let me know if you have more questions for me to answer.
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SA
DH Ficlet Savant
Knarl
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: themoon.
Posts: 9,407

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zoryn Spinnet
Sixth Year
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Zander Adair
Specialty Area

Diagon Alley Employee:
Nikho Pham
WWW Shopkeeper
Default
my name is ariana and i am 99.9% CONFIDENT that i am a gryffindor #rip

ayyyyyyyyy i like the new shop
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:52 AM   #5 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

SPOILER!!: things
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post
HAI JESSE AND WELCOME BACK TO MM's! It's so great to have you here again

Your work is absolutely beautiful and I really love the theme you've got going on *admires*
Kitakins! Hiii! thank you i'm having soooo much fun making these! I saw the designs and I couldn't not use them they were so pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
ayyyyyyyyy i like the new shop
ARIANA HEEEEEY yeah, its new its colorful its free *gasp*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Eeeeeee, hi! Your examples are good and I want some graphics! I didn't see a request form, so I'll try to be as specific as possible?

I would like a signature. Size 400 x 180 px.
I would ALSO like an avatar, 100x100 px (standard).
The model is Zoey Deutch, preferably with her brown hair (when she was a bit younger) like this or this and this (sorry for the watermarks) Feel free to use any pictures you want/find.
I don't care about color schemes, really. Whatever looks good? (is that ok?)
TEXT: Natalie McKinley. (you can throw in "fourth year slytherin" if you feel like adding more typography elements but I'm lazy and who knows if I'll change her siggy when she moves onto 5th year lol)

I just want you to work your magic and go with what feels good. Let me know if you have more questions for me to answer.
thanks Sarah! I'm excited to get to work on your graphics!


Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Eeeeeee, hi! Your examples are good and I want some graphics! I didn't see a request form, so I'll try to be as specific as possible?

I would like a signature. Size 400 x 180 px.
I would ALSO like an avatar, 100x100 px (standard).
The model is Zoey Deutch, preferably with her brown hair (when she was a bit younger) like this or this and this (sorry for the watermarks) Feel free to use any pictures you want/find.
I don't care about color schemes, really. Whatever looks good? (is that ok?)
TEXT: Natalie McKinley. (you can throw in "fourth year slytherin" if you feel like adding more typography elements but I'm lazy and who knows if I'll change her siggy when she moves onto 5th year lol)

I just want you to work your magic and go with what feels good. Let me know if you have more questions for me to answer.
one request coming up -- eh, not a true 'request' form (i feel like you guys all know the deal by now), i just had suggestions in the 'rules' for graphic quality and colors you might want (ect)
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:43 AM   #6 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default pickup!
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Eeeeeee, hi! Your examples are good and I want some graphics! I didn't see a request form, so I'll try to be as specific as possible?

I would like a signature. Size 400 x 180 px.
I would ALSO like an avatar, 100x100 px (standard).
The model is Zoey Deutch, preferably with her brown hair (when she was a bit younger) like this or this and this (sorry for the watermarks) Feel free to use any pictures you want/find.
I don't care about color schemes, really. Whatever looks good? (is that ok?)
TEXT: Natalie McKinley. (you can throw in "fourth year slytherin" if you feel like adding more typography elements but I'm lazy and who knows if I'll change her siggy when she moves onto 5th year lol)

I just want you to work your magic and go with what feels good. Let me know if you have more questions for me to answer.
Pickup For Sarahloo
I took the liberty to add a bit of typographical flare to one of your signature options (i stalked her biography to get the info for it ran off the "sassy-slytherin" side of things) there are quite a few avatar options - most are just subtle alignment changes like for example so the eyebrow isn't visible.

If you want me to change anything please let me know!



SPOILER!!: pickup





__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx

Last edited by Optimist.Prime; 02-16-2018 at 09:05 AM.
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:37 PM   #7 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,750

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
Pickup For Sarahloo
I took the liberty to add a bit of typographical flare to one of your signature options (i stalked her biography to get the info for it ran off the "sassy-slytherin" side of things) there are quite a few avatar options - most are just subtle alignment changes like for example so the eyebrow isn't visible.

If you want me to change anything please let me know!



SPOILER!!: pickup





These are WAY BETTER than I could have ever hoped for. You are amazing. Also, I LOVE the text you added! It's perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
These are WAY BETTER than I could have ever hoped for. You are amazing. Also, I LOVE the text you added! It's perfect. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I figured it fit the “sassy” bit in her personality I’m glad you liked it! Thank you so much seriously, you are amazing!
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,750

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
I figured it fit the “sassy” bit in her personality I’m glad you liked it! Thank you so much seriously, you are amazing!
I LOVE IT. YOU are amazing!

And now I'm here to hog you and make more requests.

I would like a SIGNATURE. If you feel like throwing in an avatar, I won't complain.
Size: 450x180
Colors: Doesn't matter, whatever you're FEELING.
Pictures: Any variation of these: 1, 2, 3
or you can look here for more good pics
Text: January Bones - Senior Undersecretary (optional: to the Minister of Magic)


and another? *ahem*

I would like another signature. Again, if you feel like making an avatar, I won't complain.
Size: 450x180
Colors: again, whatever you think works best
Pictures: Do these work? 1, 2, 3 if not, I can find other ones or you can take a peek around here
Text: Evangeline Shacklebolt - Auror (you can leave out the auror part if it doesn't work)

THANKS FOR LETTING ME HOG YOUR QUEUE.
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:20 PM   #10 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
I LOVE IT. YOU are amazing!

And now I'm here to hog you and make more requests.

I would like a SIGNATURE. If you feel like throwing in an avatar, I won't complain.
Size: 450x180
Colors: Doesn't matter, whatever you're FEELING.
Pictures: Any variation of these: 1, 2, 3
or you can look here for more good pics
Text: January Bones - Senior Undersecretary (optional: to the Minister of Magic)


and another? *ahem*

I would like another signature. Again, if you feel like making an avatar, I won't complain.
Size: 450x180
Colors: again, whatever you think works best
Pictures: Do these work? 1, 2, 3 if not, I can find other ones or you can take a peek around here
Text: Evangeline Shacklebolt - Auror (you can leave out the auror part if it doesn't work)

THANKS FOR LETTING ME HOG YOUR QUEUE.
You’ve got it! Two orders coming up

Que - closed (for now)
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #11 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default pickup
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
I LOVE IT. YOU are amazing!

And now I'm here to hog you and make more requests.

I would like a SIGNATURE. If you feel like throwing in an avatar, I won't complain.
Size: 450x180
Colors: Doesn't matter, whatever you're FEELING.
Pictures: Any variation of these: 1, 2, 3
or you can look here for more good pics
Text: January Bones - Senior Undersecretary (optional: to the Minister of Magic)


and another? *ahem*

I would like another signature. Again, if you feel like making an avatar, I won't complain.
Size: 450x180
Colors: again, whatever you think works best
Pictures: Do these work? 1, 2, 3 if not, I can find other ones or you can take a peek around here
Text: Evangeline Shacklebolt - Auror (you can leave out the auror part if it doesn't work)

THANKS FOR LETTING ME HOG YOUR QUEUE.
Pickup for Sarah!


SPOILER!!: Evangeline






Que
1. Sarahloo | January Bones (Jessica Chastain) & Evangeline
2. open

Que is open

__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx

Last edited by Optimist.Prime; 02-17-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:27 PM   #12 (permalink)




MO & DMLE
Augurey
 
sarahlooo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Rohan
Posts: 11,750

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Sixth Year

x3 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
January Bones
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Evangeline Shacklebolt
Law Enforcement
Default
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ sarahBOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post


Pickup for Sarah!


SPOILER!!: Evangeline






Que
1. Sarahloo | January Bones (Jessica Chastain) & Evangeline
2. open

Que is open

Thank you so so so so SO MUCH. I love all of them. You're amazing. Thank you!
__________________


NatalieEvangelineJanuary
sarahlooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler & Mungo's



DMGS & DERP
Abraxan
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Griffin Renzler
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jorge De La Garza
Daily Prophet
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

• What I want: Avatar and Siggy
• Pictures : one or two
•Size: SS size
• What I want: Griffin Renzler, Ministry of Magic



Thank you in advance!
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:09 AM   #14 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
• What I want: Avatar and Siggy
• Pictures : one or two
•Size: SS size
• What I want: Griffin Renzler, Ministry of Magic



Thank you in advance!
You have an order coming up!

Que (still open)

Que: open
1. Ali - Griffin Renzler
2. Open
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod

DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Riverdale
Posts: 186,758

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

What do you want me to call you? Ali
What do you want? Siggie and avvie
What are the sizes for your graphics? 100 x 100 for avvie, 450x 170 for siggie
What images do you want on them?
SPOILER!!: Click!

What do you want your graphics to say? Lucas Riley Hawthorne, Department of Magical Games and Sports, Division Manager
Any colors you want or don't want? None in particular
Typography - is there a font you want? Nope
Any Lighting styles you want? Nu uh.
Other? Anything else you want to add? Thanks a ton!
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:12 AM   #16 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default Pickup!
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
• What I want: Avatar and Siggy
• Pictures : one or two
•Size: SS size
• What I want: Griffin Renzler, Ministry of Magic



Thank you in advance!
I hope you don't mind but the images were a bit small so i did some searching and found some others (created a png of one even) and made some variants for you. I can make another go if you like as well but here you go! The avs look almost identical i just did a slight vibrancy/saturation variation for you.

These are the pictures I subbed in (after lightroom tweaking) here and here.

Pickup for Ali


SPOILER!!: pickup






Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
What do you want me to call you? Ali
What do you want? Siggie and avvie
What are the sizes for your graphics? 100 x 100 for avvie, 450x 170 for siggie
What images do you want on them?
SPOILER!!: Click!

What do you want your graphics to say? Lucas Riley Hawthorne, Department of Magical Games and Sports, Division Manager
Any colors you want or don't want? None in particular
Typography - is there a font you want? Nope
Any Lighting styles you want? Nu uh.
Other? Anything else you want to add? Thanks a ton!
you're being added right now Ali


Que is open
1. Ali (bazinga) - pickup
2. Ali (fearlessleader) - coming soon
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx

Last edited by Optimist.Prime; 02-18-2018 at 07:25 AM.
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:45 AM   #17 (permalink)


DMAC & DMC
Augurey
 
Expecto-Penguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Winchesters Impala
Posts: 11,789

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year
x6 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
Default
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Haiii Jesse!

I am requesting a Siggie and PP pwease
Size: SS Standard!
You can find pics for Kace ]here and Zarinas Pics here!
Text: Kace Lecium Magical Creatures Department// Zarina Carraro 4th Year Slytherin
Extra: If you can add Kace and Zarina all onto siggie that would be excellent! If any issues you can always contact me
Color Scheme: Surprise me! Your good at doing that

I love ya and I am excited for this! Thank ya
__________________
Expecto-Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 09:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: The Upside Down
Posts: 235,319

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fourth Year
x12 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

OMG JESSE!! I am so happy that you have a new shop because I love your graphics. I'll have to come by soon with a request.
__________________


__________________________________________________ _______
WhittyBitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:25 AM   #19 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Haiii Jesse!

I am requesting a Siggie and PP pwease
Size: SS Standard!
You can find pics for Kace ]here and Zarinas Pics here!
Text: Kace Lecium Magical Creatures Department// Zarina Carraro 4th Year Slytherin
Extra: If you can add Kace and Zarina all onto siggie that would be excellent! If any issues you can always contact me
Color Scheme: Surprise me! Your good at doing that

I love ya and I am excited for this! Thank ya
i'm adding you to the list Stepherton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
OMG JESSE!! I am so happy that you have a new shop because I love your graphics. I'll have to come by soon with a request.
Whitt Aww,thank you! I'm happy to have one again - I'll have to make something extra special just for you
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:55 AM   #20 (permalink)


DMGS & DMC
Hinkypunk
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 2]
Posts: 12,217

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Joshua Wishart
Graduated
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Connolly
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacob Radford
Games & Sports
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

request form
What do you want me to call you? Eva
What do you want? A set please and a ministry bio pic
What are the sizes for your graphics? Maximum sizes for all since i usually don't add extra text if there is space.
What images do you want on them? FC is Will Tudor. Pics to choose from. Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5
What do you want your graphics to say? Avvie none, Siggy + PP "Jacob Radford, Games & Sports" or "Jacob Radford Games & Sports, Gobstones Regulation Employee" Ministry bio pic no text.
Any colors you want or don't want? Nope, Jake isn't picky.
Typography - is there a font you want? Nope, you can pick.
Any Lighting styles you want? No, you can freely choose
Other? Anything else you want to add? You've got free graphics reign. I know you'll make some pretty graphics for Jakey...
Also...I want you to have a great day *sends love*
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 07:33 AM   #21 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
request form
What do you want me to call you? Eva
What do you want? A set please and a ministry bio pic
What are the sizes for your graphics? Maximum sizes for all since i usually don't add extra text if there is space.
What images do you want on them? FC is Will Tudor. Pics to choose from. Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5
What do you want your graphics to say? Avvie none, Siggy + PP "Jacob Radford, Games & Sports" or "Jacob Radford Games & Sports, Gobstones Regulation Employee" Ministry bio pic no text.
Any colors you want or don't want? Nope, Jake isn't picky.
Typography - is there a font you want? Nope, you can pick.
Any Lighting styles you want? No, you can freely choose
Other? Anything else you want to add? You've got free graphics reign. I know you'll make some pretty graphics for Jakey...
Also...I want you to have a great day *sends love*
hmm...I was thinking of calling you soulsister but Eva works and you've got it!...
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:16 AM   #22 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default Pickup
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
What do you want me to call you? Ali
What do you want? Siggie and avvie
What are the sizes for your graphics? 100 x 100 for avvie, 450x 170 for siggie
What images do you want on them?
SPOILER!!: Click!

What do you want your graphics to say? Lucas Riley Hawthorne, Department of Magical Games and Sports, Division Manager
Any colors you want or don't want? None in particular
Typography - is there a font you want? Nope
Any Lighting styles you want? Nu uh.
Other? Anything else you want to add? Thanks a ton!
There are only two options (so-far) I felt bad for making you wait, so I wanted to get these two lovelies to you out as quickly as possible. I made the sig 450x150 for this one so far...I'm planning on making a 450x170 variant soon I just wanted you to know that its coming and that this is the progress so far. Also, color variants are in the works.

SPOILER!!: things


Also I'm still working on the graphics for Eva and Stephie but they may get delayed a bit due to family matters...we're taking a small 10 day trip to florida next week and I while i will try and make some graphics while i'm there I don't think i'll have much time due to having to be on duty with my nephew.

grab bag coming next week: theme - Harry Potter And The Portrait Of What Looked Like A Pile Of Ash
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx

Last edited by Optimist.Prime; 02-23-2018 at 08:00 AM.
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
Moderator
FanFic & WWW Mod

DMAC & DMGS
Nargle
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Riverdale
Posts: 186,758

x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Megan Baines
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports
Default
Alicia Lightwood- Bane ~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~ WhittyBitty's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist.Prime View Post
There are only two options (so-far) I felt bad for making you wait, so I wanted to get these two lovelies to you out as quickly as possible. I made the sig 450x150 for this one so far...I'm planning on making a 450x170 variant soon I just wanted you to know that its coming and that this is the progress so far. Also, color variants are in the works.

SPOILER!!: things
But these are beautiful. Thank you I'll be back with another request soonish.
__________________




FearlessLeader19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Quibbler & Mungo's



DMGS & DERP
Abraxan
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25,152

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Second Year

x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Griffin Renzler
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Jorge De La Garza
Daily Prophet
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Thank you!! <3
__________________
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 07:24 AM   #25 (permalink)



DMGS & DMLE
Granian
 
Optimist.Prime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Amongst the Stars
Posts: 21,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anabeth Chase Greyvson
Second Year

x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Logan McNevin
Law Enforcement
Default
Holistic Actress

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
But these are beautiful. Thank you I'll be back with another request soonish.
you are so very welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Thank you!! <3
aww thanks Ali

PICKUP FOR EVA

SPOILER!!: the form
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
request form
What do you want me to call you? Eva
What do you want? A set please and a ministry bio pic
What are the sizes for your graphics? Maximum sizes for all since i usually don't add extra text if there is space.
What images do you want on them? FC is Will Tudor. Pics to choose from. Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5
What do you want your graphics to say? Avvie none, Siggy + PP "Jacob Radford, Games & Sports" or "Jacob Radford Games & Sports, Gobstones Regulation Employee" Ministry bio pic no text.
Any colors you want or don't want? Nope, Jake isn't picky.
Typography - is there a font you want? Nope, you can pick.
Any Lighting styles you want? No, you can freely choose
Other? Anything else you want to add? You've got free graphics reign. I know you'll make some pretty graphics for Jakey...
Also...I want you to have a great day *sends love*


Here you go Eva deary! As always, if you want any changes or alterations please let me know



SPOILER!!: pickup




QUE is OPEN
__________________

DON'T LET THOSE LO S E R S TAKE YOUR MAGIC, BABY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
DO YOUR THING DON'T CARE IF WE MAKE 'EM JEALOUS
xxxxx
Optimist.Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196