sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 353 users online including...
LilFox06 , Lissy Longbottom , Waddles , Antoniovnc , vivianbd11

8 members
345 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts)


Gladrags Wizardwear (Graphics, Arts, & Crafts) Submit Your Siggy Here! Or, come on into to the mad workshop where SS's finest avvy and siggy makers are hard at work and make a request! Also includes SS's art work and portfolios, and HP crafts!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-26-2015, 11:46 PM
Krel Ansell Krel Ansell is offline
 
Default Donis Wands, Inc.

You pass by an older shop. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but like a book, it's the inside that counts. Long glass cases displaying wands of various ages, designs, and woods outline the heavily loaded shelves on the back wall. A comfy, albeit moth-eaten Victorian couch rests in front of the large bay-window. A copper bell sits alone on top of the glass case directly in front of a door leading into the back room and workshop of the store. A sign lays flat on the glass in front of the bell which reads:
Ring for Service


Upon ringing the bell, an older male appears from the back room with an apron slung around his neck to protect his clothes. Polish and varnish stain his hands and sawdust makes his dark brown hair look grayer than it is.

“Hello,” Dmitry Anderson, the shop owner offers, wiping his hands on the apron. “Looking for a wand are you?”



Greetings!

Would you like to have your RP character's wand pixelized so you have something visual for your character profile? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I have been pixeling for as long as I have been on SS. I began by making “dolls” but eventually graduated to pixeling items. Wands and Lightsabers are my current project and examples can be found on my Diviantart page.


Please provide the following information in your Request:
Text Cut: Wand Request Form
Charter's Name:
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality:
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform:
Wand Size/Length:*
Wood Type(s):
Wood Flexibility:
Core:
Wand Detailing:**
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:***
Wand Image:*

* If you have a drawing or specific wand in mind, please provide a link, but make sure that you do not HOTLINK. All photos should be uploaded to your own image account.

** Please realize that some details (i.e. rhunes or carvings) might not be possible for me to produce. Details may include charms, handle wraps, or stones imbedded into the wood.

***Possible wand shops include, but are not limited to:
Donis Wands, Inc. Location: Acerbus City, Scotland. Donis experiments with wands. Cores and woods can be any combination. Just remember, some cores and woods do not mix well.
Ollivanders Location: Diagon Alley. Cores and woods must correspond with Ollivanders’ designs.
Jimmy Kiddell Wonderful Wands Location Diagon Alley
Gregorovitch WandsLocation: German Speaking Area of Europe.Wands must have been made from 1945-1987.


For more information on wands visit: Wands - Pottermore Wiki or HPL: Wands or Personal Message me. I am always happy to discuss wand design. If you are looking for something beyond a wand, I am also willing to attempt to pixel other items. See my Diviantart account for more examples.


- Please keep in mind ALL SS board rules apply here.
- When posting images for me to use, please use a link or spoiler or photocut tags so as to avoid causing a stretchy screen. ([*spoiler][/spoiler] or [*photocut][/photocut] without the asterisks)
- Do not edit my work after you receive it. If you’d like anything changed, just ask, and I will be happy to change it for you within reason.
- Finally, please credit me (Krel Ansell or Donis Wands, Inc.) for any pixels I create.

Photos!: Examples of Wands

Krel Ansell

9 in. Rosewood shaft with an Olive handle. Bendy, with a core of Unicorn Hair from a male's tail.
Wand Maker: Ollivanders

Ian Folley

10 in. ridged Yew. Banshee Hair Core
Wand Maker: Donis Wands, Inc.

Sachin Mahendra Singh

12 in Lime and fir, rather rigid, Thunderbird tail feather
Wand Maker:

Radhika Clara Singh-Phora

12 in Resolute Willow and Lime Thunderbird tail feather
Wand Maker: Donis Wands, Inc.


Not sure what your character’s wand looks like?
Uncertain of what wand would choose your wizard?
Well, don’t worry because -
Donis Wands now has wands up for adoption!


Adoption processes:
All wands up for adoption will be posted in the shop’s original post.
Please let me know via a post which wand you would like to “own.” i.e. “I would love to adopt Open Wand 14!”
I will respond with a text stating when you can begin using it.

Text Cut: Wands up for Adoption

Please let me know via a post which wand you would like to “own.” i.e. “I would love to adopt Open Wand 14!”
I will respond with a post giving you the wand's details and when stating when you can begin using it.


Open Wand #1 - Owner Emjay

11 inch hornbeam and Mahogany wand with a unicorn hair core. Wand Maker- Ollivanders.

Open Wand # 2 - Owner Birchwoodmom


Open Wand #4 – Owner Bazinga

A 11 7/8 in. Purple Heart wood wand with a core of Nguruvilu claws. Created by a South American wand maker.

Open Wand # 5 - Owner SarcasticStrawberry


Open Wand # 6


Open Wand # 7 - Owner Bazinga

11 in Hazel and Dogwood wand with a Dragon Heartstring core. Wand Maker- Ollivanders.

Open Wand #11


Open Wand # 12 - Owner Bumblebee

Cedar

Open Wand #14 (Holly)- Owner Birchwoodmom


Open Wand #15 (Wood - Oak)


Open Wand #16 - Owner Granger Danger

Rosewood with Yew knob

Open Wand #18 (Wood - Maple Handle, Oak Shaft)


Open Wand #20 - Owner Tazzie


Open Wand #21 - Ginevra


Open Wand #22 - Owner malfoygrl


Open Wand #23 (Wood - Maple)
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:42 PM   #276 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,790

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan (#EC9688)
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros (#DB7093)
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
[textcut=Wand Form: Dahlia[[/textcut]

Hope you like it!
Thank you! We love it
__________________
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:10 AM   #277 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Imp
 
Thatonepottergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sacramento (GMT -8)
Posts: 433

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beth Monteleone
First Year
Default
aut viam inveniam aut faciam tibi ♥ slytherpuff princess

Character's Name: Beth Monteleone
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Extremely independent, bubbly and talkative. Loves to meet new people and experience new things, is also very protective of her friends & family.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: DADA
Wand Size/Length:* 10 3/4
Wood Type(s): Hazel wood
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Phoenix feather
Wand Detailing:** I don't have anything specific in mind, surprise me and have fun with it!
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:*** Ollivander's
Wand Image:* N/A

Thank you in advance.
__________________

Thatonepottergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 01:19 AM   #278 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,920

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
I love it. This is so well done


All of your wands are so great don't ever stop
Awww shucks! Thanks!
Text Cut: Wand Form - Tadhg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Charter's Name: Tadhg O'Neill
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality:Outspoken, Cunning, determined
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Nothing yet but will be good at DADA
Wand Size/Length:9¾ inch
Wood Type(s):hornbeam
Wood Flexibility:Strong
Core:dragon heartstring (Common Welsh Green)
Wand Detailing: His name is pronounced like Tiger without the R so maybe some tiger stripes or so? He loves the color green he got a Common Welsh green holster for his wand cause he likes green and to match his wand core.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:Ollivanders
Wand Image:N/A


I hope you like it

Text Cut: Wand Form -Beth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatonepottergirl View Post
Character's Name: Beth Monteleone
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Extremely independent, bubbly and talkative. Loves to meet new people and experience new things, is also very protective of her friends & family.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: DADA
Wand Size/Length:* 10 3/4
Wood Type(s): Hazel wood
Wood Flexibility: Sturdy
Core: Phoenix feather
Wand Detailing:** I don't have anything specific in mind, surprise me and have fun with it!
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand:*** Ollivander's
Wand Image:* N/A

Thank you in advance.


I hope you like it!
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 05:10 AM   #279 (permalink)


DERP & DMC
Jarvey
 
Granger Danger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Among the stars
Posts: 622

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tadhg O'Neill
Slytherin
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Axel O'Neill
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Starson
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Magical Creatures
Default
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Awww shucks! Thanks!


I hope you like it
I LOVE it and so does he, so Tadhg!
__________________
Granger Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:19 AM   #280 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Imp
 
Thatonepottergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sacramento (GMT -8)
Posts: 433

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Beth Monteleone
First Year
Default
aut viam inveniam aut faciam tibi ♥ slytherpuff princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post


I hope you like it!
omg this is so perfect, I love it! thank you bunches
__________________

Thatonepottergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 03:51 AM   #281 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,920

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
I LOVE it and so does he, so Tadhg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatonepottergirl View Post
omg this is so perfect, I love it! thank you bunches
I'm glad you like them!


I'm open for requests!
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 11:36 PM   #282 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,932

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

Dusting off this thread

Charter's Name: Ryder Jude Anders
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: has all of Hufflepuff House’s traits, has exceptional self-control, is able to keep his negative emotions in check, organised.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: He hasn't told me as yet.
Wand Size/Length:10 1/3 inches
Wood Type(s): Cherry
Wood Flexibility: Slightly springy
Core: Dragon Heart String
Wand Detailing: Blue stars, if possible.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: None.

__________________
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 02:22 AM   #283 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,920

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Wand Form - Ryder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Dusting off this thread

Charter's Name: Ryder Jude Anders
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: has all of Hufflepuff House’s traits, has exceptional self-control, is able to keep his negative emotions in check, organised.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: He hasn't told me as yet.
Wand Size/Length:10 1/3 inches
Wood Type(s): Cherry
Wood Flexibility: Slightly springy
Core: Dragon Heart String
Wand Detailing: Blue stars, if possible.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: None.




__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2021, 12:53 PM   #284 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,932

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post


Thank you. It's perfect :3
__________________
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 11-06-2021 at 02:46 PM.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 08:56 AM   #285 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Acromantula
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ❤
Posts: 30,594

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Hello Krellie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a request <3

Charter's Name: Bram Lennox
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Kind hearted and funny. He is a very sweet guy, can have a slight temper, but for the most part keeps his cool.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Defensive Spells/Stupefy
Wand Size/Length: 13 ½ inches
Wood Type(s): Elm Wood
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: If you could incorporate his font color that would be awesome. It is #629632 which is a pretty medium green color.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His Wand:Ollivander's

Thank you so much
__________________

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
_____________________________________________
Suziella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 04:32 AM   #286 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Multiverse
Posts: 13,056

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

I have a request. Please take all the time you need.

Charter's Name: Persephone Daisy Smithfield
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Creative, kind, determined, family-oriented, bubbly.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Unsure since they are a new student. However, she comes from a family that are great at Charms and Transfiguration spells.
Wand Size/Length: 9.5 inches
Wood Type(s): Redwood
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Griffin claw
Wand Detailing: Red stars, maybe
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: None
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 02:53 AM   #287 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,932

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

I'm back!

Charter's Name: Aria Mae McLeod
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: street smart, fits in easily though at times she can be a bit haughty, creative, very caring towards her family - especially her fathers.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration spells.
Wand Size/Length: 13 ½ inches
Wood Type(s): Walnut
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Unicorn tail hair
Wand Detailing: Purple.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: None.
__________________
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 04:25 PM   #288 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,187

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darren Creed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Hello again again (again )

Charter's Name: Darren Creed
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: A Bookish Nerd, Shy but impulsively adventurous
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Hexes and Jinxes (The Impediment Jinx, and the Knockback Jinx)
Wand Size/Length: 13¾ in
Wood Type(s): Vine
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Griffin Claw
Wand Detailing:Polished Vine Wood light in color (reversed black and white from the wand image provided)
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Olivander's
Wand Image:https://postimg.cc/D4KtYTnj
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:04 PM   #289 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,920

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Wand Form - Bram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
Hello Krellie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a request <3

Charter's Name: Bram Lennox
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Kind hearted and funny. He is a very sweet guy, can have a slight temper, but for the most part keeps his cool.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Defensive Spells/Stupefy
Wand Size/Length: 13 ½ inches
Wood Type(s): Elm Wood
Core: Unicorn hair
Wand Detailing: If you could incorporate his font color that would be awesome. It is #629632 which is a pretty medium green color.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His Wand:Ollivander's

Thank you so much



Text Cut: Wand Form - Persephone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
I have a request. Please take all the time you need.

Charter's Name: Persephone Daisy Smithfield
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Creative, kind, determined, family-oriented, bubbly.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Unsure since they are a new student. However, she comes from a family that are great at Charms and Transfiguration spells.
Wand Size/Length: 9.5 inches
Wood Type(s): Redwood
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Griffin claw
Wand Detailing: Red stars, maybe
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: None



Text Cut: Wand Form - Aria

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
I'm back!

Charter's Name: Aria Mae McLeod
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: street smart, fits in easily though at times she can be a bit haughty, creative, very caring towards her family - especially her fathers.
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Transfiguration spells.
Wand Size/Length: 13 ½ inches
Wood Type(s): Walnut
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Unicorn tail hair
Wand Detailing: Purple.
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's
Wand Image: None.




Moosey - I'm still working on yours!
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:08 PM   #290 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 205,932

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Thank you! It's perfect
__________________
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 04:16 AM   #291 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod


DMLE
Acromantula
 
Suziella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ❤
Posts: 30,594

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
OMG. Krellie it's perfect!! Thank you soooo much!!
__________________

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.
_____________________________________________
Suziella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 05:24 AM   #292 (permalink)


DMLE
Kappa
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Multiverse
Posts: 13,056

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post



It is perfect! Thank you so much!
__________________
Ginevra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 02:39 PM   #293 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,790

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan (#EC9688)
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros (#DB7093)
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Hello, hello! It's been a little while since I've been in here! xD

Charter's Name: Keighley Morgan Anders
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Hufflepuff 2nd year. Happy child, very outgoing, likes music and MMA, loves the outdoors. Is the youngest of four but super protective of her siblings lol .. loves all the girly things but isn't afraid to get dirty either and be 'one of the boys'
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Charms
Wand Size/Length: 9'
Wood Type(s): Vine wood
Wood Flexibility: Moderate
Core: Thestral tail hair
Wand Detailing: This is her. That's kinda her style and how she is. Bright colors and happy but also strong. Her post color is this (a36ac9). We are open to anything though so just have fun with it xD
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: N/A
__________________
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 03:08 PM   #294 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DMC
Graphorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,548

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celyn Ashburry-Hawthorne
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Karleigh Creed
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Raini Youngbird
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Magical Creatures

x12 x5
Default
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Character's Name: Celyn Ashburry-Hawthorne
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Ravenclaw 7th year, very sweet and friendly, conscientious especially about the environment and creatures
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: She has more of an affinity for herbology and creatures care, but is pretty good at charms
Wand Size/Length: 12¾"
Wood Type(s): alder
Wood Flexibility: supple
Core: jobberknoll feather
Wand Detailing: up to you, but maybe something subtly nature-themed as a suggestion
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: she would have gotten it in Australia but I don't have a shop name

Thank you! <3333333
__________________
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 11:54 PM   #295 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,920

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Wand Form - Darren
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
Hello again again (again )

Charter's Name: Darren Creed
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: A Bookish Nerd, Shy but impulsively adventurous
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Hexes and Jinxes (The Impediment Jinx, and the Knockback Jinx)
Wand Size/Length: 13¾ in
Wood Type(s): Vine
Wood Flexibility: Supple
Core: Griffin Claw
Wand Detailing:Polished Vine Wood light in color (reversed black and white from the wand image provided)
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Olivander's
Wand Image:https://postimg.cc/D4KtYTnj


Moosey! Thanks for your patience. I hope you like it

Text Cut: Wand Form - Keighley
QUOTE=Kolyander;12515586]Hello, hello! It's been a little while since I've been in here! xD

Charter's Name: Keighley Morgan Anders
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Hufflepuff 2nd year. Happy child, very outgoing, likes music and MMA, loves the outdoors. Is the youngest of four but super protective of her siblings lol .. loves all the girly things but isn't afraid to get dirty either and be 'one of the boys'
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Charms
Wand Size/Length: 9'
Wood Type(s): Vine wood
Wood Flexibility: Moderate
Core: Thestral tail hair
Wand Detailing: This is her. That's kinda her style and how she is. Bright colors and happy but also strong. Her post color is this (a36ac9). We are open to anything though so just have fun with it xD
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: N/A[/QUOTE]


I hope you like it!

Text Cut: Wand Form - Celyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Character's Name: Celyn Ashburry-Hawthorne
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Ravenclaw 7th year, very sweet and friendly, conscientious especially about the environment and creatures
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: She has more of an affinity for herbology and creatures care, but is pretty good at charms
Wand Size/Length: 12¾"
Wood Type(s): alder
Wood Flexibility: supple
Core: jobberknoll feather
Wand Detailing: up to you, but maybe something subtly nature-themed as a suggestion
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: she would have gotten it in Australia but I don't have a shop name

Thank you! <3333333


I hope you like it!
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 01:49 PM   #296 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,187

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darren Creed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

Moosey! Thanks for your patience. I hope you like it
This is spectacular. You never cease to amaze me. Thank you again for the wand.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 01:00 PM   #297 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC & DERP
Kappa
 
Kolyander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 14,790

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Jane Donovan (#EC9688)
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Keighley Morgan Anders (#a36ac9)
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Iliana Floros (#DB7093)
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Renner Eraos Tobias Thanatos
Sugarplum's Sweet Shop

Diagon Alley Employee:
Colwyn Aeron Johanson
Eeyclops Owl Emporium
x12
Default
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Text Cut: Wand Form - Keighley
QUOTE=Kolyander;12515586]Hello, hello! It's been a little while since I've been in here! xD

Charter's Name: Keighley Morgan Anders
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Hufflepuff 2nd year. Happy child, very outgoing, likes music and MMA, loves the outdoors. Is the youngest of four but super protective of her siblings lol .. loves all the girly things but isn't afraid to get dirty either and be 'one of the boys'
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: Charms
Wand Size/Length: 9'
Wood Type(s): Vine wood
Wood Flexibility: Moderate
Core: Thestral tail hair
Wand Detailing: This is her. That's kinda her style and how she is. Bright colors and happy but also strong. Her post color is this (a36ac9). We are open to anything though so just have fun with it xD
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivanders
Wand Image: N/A


I hope you like it!

We love it! Thank you! It fits Keighley perfectly xD
__________________
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 08:10 PM   #298 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DMC
Graphorn
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,548

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celyn Ashburry-Hawthorne
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Karleigh Creed
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Raini Youngbird
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Magical Creatures

x12 x5
Default
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post

I hope you like it!
Oh this is so cool! I love it, thank you!!

I hope it's okay that I have another request for whenever you have time:

Character's Name: Karleigh Creed
Brief Description of Your Character's Personality: Gryffindor 5th year, friendly and outgoing, currently insecure about being too ordinary, very family-oriented
Character's Strongest Form of Magic/Strongest Spell They Can Perform: She is fairly average for her age with magic
Wand Size/Length: 11"
Wood Type(s): rowan
Wood Flexibility: slightly yielding
Core: griffin claw
Wand Detailing: completely up to you, but she does like sparkly things and the color pink
Where Did Your Character Purchase His/Her Wand: Ollivander's

Thank you!<3
__________________
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Goblet of Graphics | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213