sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 394 users online including...
MadMadamMalfoy , Hey Ju , aRogueOne , Helios Sunrider , lorenepp2 , Emzily , Nymphadoraliz , DuckyLinJi , wednesday , natekka

22 members
372 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North Side > Florean Fortescue's

Florean Fortescue's I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Come and treat yourself to a scoop after a long day of shopping.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-08-2021, 02:31 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default Outdoor Seating


Visiting Florean Fortescue's for a tasty treat? In the shop just to meet and greet with friends? Either way, you'll probably be looking for a place to sit down. If the weather's warm enough, or you're just looking for some fresh air, you'll love to sit at one of the many outdoor patio tables the parlour has to offer. Each table is circular in shape, with a number of comfortable wooden seats surrounding it. Depending on the time of year, you just might find a bouquet of fresh flowers sitting in the middle of the table you're seated at.

If the sun is too bright, you'll want to open the umbrella-style top mounted on your table. Otherwise, leave the umbrella closed and pushed down to enjoy the sunny day. At each table, you'll find a menu showcasing all the tasty flavours available at Florean Fortescue's. A napkin dispenser can also be found at every table, just in case you have to clean up any ice cream accidents that do tend to happen.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:56 AM   #2 (permalink)



DMLE & MO
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fire Nation
Posts: 7,334

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
First Year
x8
Default Bumble + Seth <3
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Serena was beyond excited for daddy-daughter date! Her dad had the day off from the academy he runs, so she was claiming him the entire day. She was actually surprised her mum had not volunteered to come along and bring little Xavier, too. In fact, Serena wondered if this was of her mum's doing. She had heard her tell her dad about the potion incident with Xavier. And about the night Serena tried to sneak one of the baby goats into her room. And...her overall behavior.

She was too much too handle, she knew it. She wasn't sorry for it, though.

Sitting at a table, a cone in her hand with strawberry ice cream on top, Serena gave it a lick before grinning at her dad. "Would you like to taste it?"
__________________
Deezerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 03:58 AM   #3 (permalink)


DMLE
Puffskein
 
Bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Hex
Posts: 1,099

Ministry RPG Name:
Amidala Kit Barlow
Law Enforcement
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Serena was beyond excited for daddy-daughter date! Her dad had the day off from the academy he runs, so she was claiming him the entire day. She was actually surprised her mum had not volunteered to come along and bring little Xavier, too. In fact, Serena wondered if this was of her mum's doing. She had heard her tell her dad about the potion incident with Xavier. And about the night Serena tried to sneak one of the baby goats into her room. And...her overall behavior.

She was too much too handle, she knew it. She wasn't sorry for it, though.

Sitting at a table, a cone in her hand with strawberry ice cream on top, Serena gave it a lick before grinning at her dad. "Would you like to taste it?"
Seth was more than overjoyed to spend one-on-one time with his eldest child more so now that she will be attending Hogwarts for the very first time, meaning Serena wouldn’t be home during the school year. That made the stoic wizard…sad.

Though Seth admittedly spoiled his children he had to set disciplinary boundaries between them. His wife had been informing him about their daughter’s recent behavior, in which he was going to look into now that they were here.

Sitting across the table from his young daughter he was enjoying his mint chocolate chip ice cream. Seth smiled at his child, ”of course.” He replied to her offer and leaned in to be more approachable.

There was no way around it and Seth wasn’t the kind of man, father, to beat any thought or situation around the bush. "Serena, look at me sweetheart." He said knowing pretty sure she knew what was coming. ”Tell me why are you experimenting on your brother and not on another live being?” Seth was indeed curious but also would like to keep his son in one piece and offer her alternative dummies.
__________________
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)



DMLE & MO
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fire Nation
Posts: 7,334

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
First Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
Seth was more than overjoyed to spend one-on-one time with his eldest child more so now that she will be attending Hogwarts for the very first time, meaning Serena wouldn’t be home during the school year. That made the stoic wizard…sad.

Though Seth admittedly spoiled his children he had to set disciplinary boundaries between them. His wife had been informing him about their daughter’s recent behavior, in which he was going to look into now that they were here.

Sitting across the table from his young daughter he was enjoying his mint chocolate chip ice cream. Seth smiled at his child, ”of course.” He replied to her offer and leaned in to be more approachable.

There was no way around it and Seth wasn’t the kind of man, father, to beat any thought or situation around the bush. "Serena, look at me sweetheart." He said knowing pretty sure she knew what was coming. ”Tell me why are you experimenting on your brother and not on another live being?” Seth was indeed curious but also would like to keep his son in one piece and offer her alternative dummies.
Of course, Serena knew what was coming. Things never escaped her daddy, and her behavior was one of them. Enjoying the moment for now, she gave him a taste of her ice cream. "It's better here than in America, don't you think?" she asked, nibbling lightly on the frozen dairy.

The small redhead concentrated on her ice cream, and almost didn't look at her dad when he asked her to. Releasing a quiet sigh, she raised her gaze and met his gaze. They shared the same eyes, her mum has told her oh'so many times. She was already thinking of a way to get out of this, when her dad mentioned her little brother.

OH. THAT.

"Because I can't experiment on my elf. She serves me. And I can't experiment on Uncle John because mum will freak out." Like that one time she poured a gas-inducing potion in his drink and Mum almost had a HEART ATTACK. It wasn't like it was going to kill him. Serena had just been curious how loud his burps would be. "And I don't want to experiment on creatures. They are innocent and have no clue what we, wizards, do." She liked her ice cream quickly, the way she did when she was nervous or about to get in trouble. "Besides, Xavier volunteered and I wouldn't do anything that actually harms him."

Believe it or not, she loves the little drool machine.
__________________
Deezerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 03:51 AM   #5 (permalink)


DMLE
Puffskein
 
Bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Hex
Posts: 1,099

Ministry RPG Name:
Amidala Kit Barlow
Law Enforcement
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Of course, Serena knew what was coming. Things never escaped her daddy, and her behavior was one of them. Enjoying the moment for now, she gave him a taste of her ice cream. "It's better here than in America, don't you think?" she asked, nibbling lightly on the frozen dairy.

The small redhead concentrated on her ice cream, and almost didn't look at her dad when he asked her to. Releasing a quiet sigh, she raised her gaze and met his gaze. They shared the same eyes, her mum has told her oh'so many times. She was already thinking of a way to get out of this, when her dad mentioned her little brother.

OH. THAT.

"Because I can't experiment on my elf. She serves me. And I can't experiment on Uncle John because mum will freak out." Like that one time she poured a gas-inducing potion in his drink and Mum almost had a HEART ATTACK. It wasn't like it was going to kill him. Serena had just been curious how loud his burps would be. "And I don't want to experiment on creatures. They are innocent and have no clue what we, wizards, do." She liked her ice cream quickly, the way she did when she was nervous or about to get in trouble. "Besides, Xavier volunteered and I wouldn't do anything that actually harms him."

Believe it or not, she loves the little drool machine.
Seth enjoyed some features America had to give but didn’t really fancy it there as much as where they lived. Which was an actual mystery to all since the Dos Santos never reveal their location. KEEP IT THAT WAY. ”I agree.” Seth smiled at his daughter.

Back to business the silver-eyed wizard never missed a detail as he noticed his daughter’s composure. Yeah busted!

Seth nodded as he listened to Serena’s rebuttal.

”We must never experiment on elves.” Seth might not always be on the right side of the law BUT he does have compassion for elves as his own elf helped save his life when he was just a boy. Seth suppressed a laugh when Serena mentioned experimenting on John, though that would be hilarious it was still not allowed. ”Sweetie, Xavier is young and idolizes you therefore he will volunteer with whatever you need him to do and that’s not okay.” Little Xavier was also going to have a conversation pending with Seth. ”You don’t know whether your experiment will harm him or not, what if something goes wrong and he does get injured? What then? A simple apology won’t cut it. Not for me. So we’ll have to find other ways or objects to experiment on. You know I’m all for expanding your educational horizon so I’ll figure something out for you.” He said as he took another lick of his ice cream, followed by a smile. He didn’t own his own (nameless and mysterious) academy for nothing. ”Let’s not keep worrying mom, Serena.” He meant that.
__________________
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 01:29 AM   #6 (permalink)



DMLE & MO
Mooncalf
 
Deezerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Fire Nation
Posts: 7,334

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Baltazar-Dos Santos
First Year
x8
Default
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
Seth enjoyed some features America had to give but didn’t really fancy it there as much as where they lived. Which was an actual mystery to all since the Dos Santos never reveal their location. KEEP IT THAT WAY. ”I agree.” Seth smiled at his daughter.

Back to business the silver-eyed wizard never missed a detail as he noticed his daughter’s composure. Yeah busted!

Seth nodded as he listened to Serena’s rebuttal.

”We must never experiment on elves.” Seth might not always be on the right side of the law BUT he does have compassion for elves as his own elf helped save his life when he was just a boy. Seth suppressed a laugh when Serena mentioned experimenting on John, though that would be hilarious it was still not allowed. ”Sweetie, Xavier is young and idolizes you therefore he will volunteer with whatever you need him to do and that’s not okay.” Little Xavier was also going to have a conversation pending with Seth. ”You don’t know whether your experiment will harm him or not, what if something goes wrong and he does get injured? What then? A simple apology won’t cut it. Not for me. So we’ll have to find other ways or objects to experiment on. You know I’m all for expanding your educational horizon so I’ll figure something out for you.” He said as he took another lick of his ice cream, followed by a smile. He didn’t own his own (nameless and mysterious) academy for nothing. ”Let’s not keep worrying mom, Serena.” He meant that.
Her little conversation starter about American ice cream didn’t hold much and now her behavior was the star of this conversation. This was definitely her mum’s doing. UGH. Of course.

She agreed wholeheartedly on not harming their elves. They were so frail and big eyed and innocent. She really liked hers. When her dad mentioned Xavier, Serena was taken by surprise. All this time she thought her little brother’s brain wasn’t as wrinkly as hers and just followed her every direction because she told him to. Not because he idolized her.

Wooooah.

New big sister level unlocked.

“I’m sorry, daddy,” she said with a genuine pout of her lips. “I didn’t mean to ever put Xavier in harm's way.” Now she felt bad. Then again...why didn’t her mum ever explain it to her this way? Instead she always freaks out. Not worry her mum? Serena had to hold back from rolling her eyes. She wasn’t about to disrespect her dad. “She told you to talk to me, didn’t she? This isn’t really a daddy-daughter date, is it?”
__________________
Deezerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 03:49 AM   #7 (permalink)


DMLE
Puffskein
 
Bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: The Hex
Posts: 1,099

Ministry RPG Name:
Amidala Kit Barlow
Law Enforcement
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Her little conversation starter about American ice cream didn’t hold much and now her behavior was the star of this conversation. This was definitely her mum’s doing. UGH. Of course.

She agreed wholeheartedly on not harming their elves. They were so frail and big eyed and innocent. She really liked hers. When her dad mentioned Xavier, Serena was taken by surprise. All this time she thought her little brother’s brain wasn’t as wrinkly as hers and just followed her every direction because she told him to. Not because he idolized her.

Wooooah.

New big sister level unlocked.

“I’m sorry, daddy,” she said with a genuine pout of her lips. “I didn’t mean to ever put Xavier in harm's way.” Now she felt bad. Then again...why didn’t her mum ever explain it to her this way? Instead she always freaks out. Not worry her mum? Serena had to hold back from rolling her eyes. She wasn’t about to disrespect her dad. “She told you to talk to me, didn’t she? This isn’t really a daddy-daughter date, is it?”
Seth carefully studied his young child’s non-verbal response to their conversation, she was clearly getting the message but also seemed to be feeling personally attacked if not by him but by her mother. His purpose was not to antagonize Peyton but to set boundaries between parent and child, sibling as well. ”I know you would never harm Xavier, I just don’t want any experimenting on him. That is all.” Seth made it clear.

Seth smiled softly at Serena, though yes she was in some trouble for the potioneering this day was far from over. ”Mom loves you Serena.” Just to assure her that Peyton loved her but her behavior had consequences. ”It is. This day is ours and you young lady gets to decide where we go next. No more talking about rules for now.” Seth doted on his daughter and wanted her happiness above all.
__________________
Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209