sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 803 users online including...
theylory , sweetpinkpixie , Daydreamer11 , Nymphadoraliz , Waterloo , KelNeigue , abenionrebb , Anna Banana , AnDus , errkermaso

21 members
782 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Diagon Alley > North Side > Florean Fortescue's

Florean Fortescue's I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Come and treat yourself to a scoop after a long day of shopping.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2018, 06:00 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Fortescue's Counter


Many, many years before you were born, before your mother and father and sisters and brothers were even thought about, maybe even when your ancestors were young and skipped happily along the streets of Diagon Alley, Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour came into existence. One could never tell just by looking at the building alone, though; for the amount of maintenance that's been put into it's strong architect has kept the building as fresh and exciting as it was the day that very first customer brightened its doorstep.

It is within this shop that the young and young at heart can feast upon the frozen delights of the magical world, and even get a taste of some non-magical delights, as well. When ordering, you'll need to tell shopkeeer your flavor of choice and the size you'd like to feast upon. So go ahead, venture into the world of tasty wizarding ice cream if you dare. We recommend "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Ice Cream," because, as you well know from the jelly beans carrying the same name, you never know the flavor until you try it!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default


Nothing could stop Izzy today! She was in a very good mood and practically bounced here and there and everywhere else. She was organizing the stock room more to her liking, but kept peeking out to see if anyone needed anything.


__________________
Dokimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 01:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog
 
Raju Misra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 134
Default Open to anyone else as well.

Anyone who knew Raju knew that the only other thing he was talented at (or so he thought) apart from Quidditch was singing. It was why he was doing so softly under his breath. Raju thought it was softly but with a deep voice like his. Well, who could tell just how loud it was? His present company might. Since Raju had wanted to explore Diagon Alley, he had grabbed one of his fellow Chasers. "Mujhe lagata hai ki main ek asaamaany svaad kee koshish karoonga,'' Raju spoke up boldly to Arjun. "Too bored of chocolate and vanilla.''

Translation: I think I will try an unusual flavor.
__________________
Raju Misra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default


Izzy was cleaning up her back counter a bit when she heard a voice near her. He wasn't speaking in a language that she knew, but luckily ice cream was pretty easy to communicate with! Izzy flashed a big smile in their direction. "Hello there welcome to Florean's! Let me know if you have any questions." Perhaps they would be interested in her Quidditch themed flavors? Or maybe they were rocky road kind of guys?
__________________
Dokimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 12:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog
 
Raju Misra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Izzy was cleaning up her back counter a bit when she heard a voice near her. He wasn't speaking in a language that she knew, but luckily ice cream was pretty easy to communicate with! Izzy flashed a big smile in their direction. "Hello there welcome to Florean's! Let me know if you have any questions." Perhaps they would be interested in her Quidditch themed flavors? Or maybe they were rocky road kind of guys?
Raju Mishra was a charmer and was confident that he would be able to charm this woman. "Namaste, kamaneey mahila.'' Raju stared at her with his piercing brown eyes as he remembered that not everyone spoke Hindi. "Kamaneey mahila means 'pretty lady'. Can you tell me what specials you have?'' The accent was a little thick and despite this no one had much trouble understanding him.
__________________
Raju Misra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog
 
Arjun Nagarkar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 109
Default

London was a dream. Arjun, outside of quidditch things, had found himself utilising disguises and taking himself out on walks around the city. Not today, as he was with Raju and out of the two of them.. he was the least known. He could get away with pretending to be a fan if they were seen or swarmed. Hands in his pockets, he smiled at the woman working there.

"Quidditch ice cream? Explain." There was a please somewhere in his body language, just unspoken.
__________________
Arjun Nagarkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:26 AM   #7 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Arjun and Raju!


Izzy gave the man a smile as sweet as her ice cream. She gave an almost flirtatious look at the man as she replied, "Well, Namaste." She looked at the man for a moment as he looked vaguely familiiar... She smiled at the second man that was accompanying the first, trying to show that both were more than welcome to be part of the conversation. Izzy smiled again, as she described her current specials.

"Well, in honor of the World Cup, I have re-themed the colors, AND I've added golden snitch sprinkles over there at the counter. For example though... if you were a fan of India's National Team," What? She didn't say THEY were, this was hypothetical! "You could try the Jalebi Jubilee, which actually comes with bits of jalebi in it! Or..." Izzy hopped over to another one of her new creations... "Let's say you're a fan of Fiji. You can get the Cassava Circus which has coconut, coconut cream, and ginger all over the top of a cassava flavored ice cream." She looked up at the customers, smiling, wondering if anything was catching their eye. There were so many flavors that she just wanted to let the men absorb it all in!!
__________________
Dokimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog
 
Raju Misra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Nagarkar View Post
London was a dream. Arjun, outside of quidditch things, had found himself utilising disguises and taking himself out on walks around the city. Not today, as he was with Raju and out of the two of them.. he was the least known. He could get away with pretending to be a fan if they were seen or swarmed. Hands in his pockets, he smiled at the woman working there.

"Quidditch ice cream? Explain." There was a please somewhere in his body language, just unspoken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Izzy gave the man a smile as sweet as her ice cream. She gave an almost flirtatious look at the man as she replied, "Well, Namaste." She looked at the man for a moment as he looked vaguely familiiar... She smiled at the second man that was accompanying the first, trying to show that both were more than welcome to be part of the conversation. Izzy smiled again, as she described her current specials.

"Well, in honor of the World Cup, I have re-themed the colors, AND I've added golden snitch sprinkles over there at the counter. For example though... if you were a fan of India's National Team," What? She didn't say THEY were, this was hypothetical! "You could try the Jalebi Jubilee, which actually comes with bits of jalebi in it! Or..." Izzy hopped over to another one of her new creations... "Let's say you're a fan of Fiji. You can get the Cassava Circus which has coconut, coconut cream, and ginger all over the top of a cassava flavored ice cream." She looked up at the customers, smiling, wondering if anything was catching their eye. There were so many flavors that she just wanted to let the men absorb it all in!!
The woman wasn’t hounding himself nor Arjun. It was possible that they were not recognized. This was simply fine. “What my friend here also mean to add is ‘please’ in there.’’ Raju sincerely hoped his flirtatious smile made up for any rudeness she might feel. Anyone who knew Raju well enough would know he generally wasn’t rude. Raju liked the sounds of the Quidditch specials. “I’ve had enough of Jalebi to last me a lifetime.’’ Captain Raju shot a knowing look at Arjun. “I’ll have a Cassava Circus. Coconut is heaven.’’

To the pretty woman, he added with another charming smile “Care to join us? If you’re due to have a break soon?’’
__________________
Raju Misra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
India National Team Player
Dugbog
 
Arjun Nagarkar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 109
Default

Please? Oh, yes. "Yes, yes. Please. Please." Manners were not his strong point. Flying and chasing. They were.

With a look up to the menu, Arjun read over it slowly. "I take basic. Cookies and cauldron. Three scoop." He even showed three fingers in the air with a charming smile. "It named after the cauldron that leaks?" Diagon Alley sure was full of leaky cauldrons. What an interesting English concept. Arjun would have to discuss with his family back home.
__________________
Arjun Nagarkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:15 AM   #10 (permalink)


DoM & AC
Puffskein
 
Dokimoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California, USA
Posts: 1,524

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jackson Thomas
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sam Forrester
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Clarke
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raju Misra View Post
The woman wasn’t hounding himself nor Arjun. It was possible that they were not recognized. This was simply fine. “What my friend here also mean to add is ‘please’ in there.’’ Raju sincerely hoped his flirtatious smile made up for any rudeness she might feel. Anyone who knew Raju well enough would know he generally wasn’t rude. Raju liked the sounds of the Quidditch specials. “I’ve had enough of Jalebi to last me a lifetime.’’ Captain Raju shot a knowing look at Arjun. “I’ll have a Cassava Circus. Coconut is heaven.’’

To the pretty woman, he added with another charming smile “Care to join us? If you’re due to have a break soon?’’
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjun Nagarkar View Post
Please? Oh, yes. "Yes, yes. Please. Please." Manners were not his strong point. Flying and chasing. They were.

With a look up to the menu, Arjun read over it slowly. "I take basic. Cookies and cauldron. Three scoop." He even showed three fingers in the air with a charming smile. "It named after the cauldron that leaks?" Diagon Alley sure was full of leaky cauldrons. What an interesting English concept. Arjun would have to discuss with his family back home.
To be honest... Izzy liked Quidditch plenty, but she was no good with player names or anything. She just knew they looked a little familiar! She looked over at Raju as he spoke and beamed at him. "Well thank you, pleases and thank yous go a long way here!" Was this usually something she found herself saying to the kiddos? Yes. But she hoped she didn't come off as patronizing... When Arjun seemed to have remembered what the word meant, Izzy let out a playful laugh. She liked these guys! Izzy let out a laugh at Raju's Jalebi comment. "Cassava Circus it is! Mmm I agree, I love how it's mixed together in this one especially." She began scooping the Circus special and creating a little masterpiece with the toppings it came with. Izzy's smile was passed between the two gentleman, until Arjun spoke again. With a nod and some eye contact, Izzy started putting together the 3 scoops for the man. "Yes! The Leaky Cauldron, if you haven't had the pleasure, is not too far from here. Go get a pint or a room for the night, and they'll make sure you're well taken care of." Oh? Care to join them? Okay... Izzy was way too tempted to learn more about these men. "I do, but you don't have to hang out with the ice cream lady," she scrunched her face jokingly before giggling. She didn't want to impose, but they did seem cool!
__________________
Dokimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 07:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 34,148

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

That awkward and brief encounter with Liliane RIGHT outside the shop pushed in to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar empty corners of his mind, James Summers entered Fortescues with a confident strut. Thankfully, James had plenty of empty space up there to tuck things away in and forget about...or at least try to forget about. He was actually a little late - but it totally wasn't his fault seeing as other people were refusing to leave his flat this morning and one had been asleep in his shower - but he at least had a plan and he had even flaunted his bold statement to Zita at that Ministry shindig after his name had been announced as the winning bid. Sort of. He had an AESTHETIC, which was a word he had properly learned recently, that he hoped to achieve and he at least knew that his sundae had two scoops of ice cream.

Aesthetic.

Sunglasses still on and with his little man bun nestled above his suede jacket, he stepped up to the counter and rapped his knuckles on it as though he were at a bar at a pub.
__________________

ENERGETIC | ENTHUSIASTIC | EXHIBITIONIST
loves an audience
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:27 AM   #12 (permalink)




DMGS & DMT
Kelpie
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,252

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Sixth Year
x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
That awkward and brief encounter with Liliane RIGHT outside the shop pushed in to faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar empty corners of his mind, James Summers entered Fortescues with a confident strut. Thankfully, James had plenty of empty space up there to tuck things away in and forget about...or at least try to forget about. He was actually a little late - but it totally wasn't his fault seeing as other people were refusing to leave his flat this morning and one had been asleep in his shower - but he at least had a plan and he had even flaunted his bold statement to Zita at that Ministry shindig after his name had been announced as the winning bid. Sort of. He had an AESTHETIC, which was a word he had properly learned recently, that he hoped to achieve and he at least knew that his sundae had two scoops of ice cream.

Aesthetic.

Sunglasses still on and with his little man bun nestled above his suede jacket, he stepped up to the counter and rapped his knuckles on it as though he were at a bar at a pub.

Was that wrapping he heard?

Leon was in the back trying to come up with some new zest for the shop. He was about to take a break when he heard the noise coming from the front. Did his brother take a break and not tell him? They were helping each other out at the different shops, but he was being flaky lately and it just wasn't going over well.

Making his grand entrance through the door and almost danced out to the counter. "Well.... helllllllo there." Now he was glad that his brother had left, 'Wait a minute, you just wait one second." Yes, Leon knew this young man from somewhere but where? "An actor, no... model, yes you have to be a model just look at you." Oh yes honey look at him.

"What can I help you with today?"
__________________

PROUD | LOYAL | PROTECTIVE
doesn't take insults well
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 04:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 34,148

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Was that wrapping he heard?

Leon was in the back trying to come up with some new zest for the shop. He was about to take a break when he heard the noise coming from the front. Did his brother take a break and not tell him? They were helping each other out at the different shops, but he was being flaky lately and it just wasn't going over well.

Making his grand entrance through the door and almost danced out to the counter. "Well.... helllllllo there." Now he was glad that his brother had left, 'Wait a minute, you just wait one second." Yes, Leon knew this young man from somewhere but where? "An actor, no... model, yes you have to be a model just look at you." Oh yes honey look at him.

"What can I help you with today?"
Looking over the rim of his sunglasses at some of the hotties licking their ice cream cones, James threw them a wink and was TOTALLY ready to start signing autographs when the shopkeeper came twirling out like some billywig ballerina. Right...then.

He couldn't help but turn on the smolder and posing while the guy scrutinized how he knew him. He was even helpful enough in that he took off his sunglasses and hung them over the collar of his shirt. "Model, yeah," he grinned as he offered his hand all professional-like. "Summers, James Summers. I...er...I'm here to redeem this..." he explained as he slid the ticket across the counter for the make a menu item.
__________________

ENERGETIC | ENTHUSIASTIC | EXHIBITIONIST
loves an audience
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 02:04 AM   #14 (permalink)




DMGS & DMT
Kelpie
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,252

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Sixth Year
x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Looking over the rim of his sunglasses at some of the hotties licking their ice cream cones, James threw them a wink and was TOTALLY ready to start signing autographs when the shopkeeper came twirling out like some billywig ballerina. Right...then.

He couldn't help but turn on the smolder and posing while the guy scrutinized how he knew him. He was even helpful enough in that he took off his sunglasses and hung them over the collar of his shirt. "Model, yeah," he grinned as he offered his hand all professional-like. "Summers, James Summers. I...er...I'm here to redeem this..." he explained as he slid the ticket across the counter for the make a menu item.
Squealing was going on especially when he saw the ticket and knew what the eye candy was here for. 'Did you hear that everyone, we have a special person in the shop today! Lookie lookie, Mr. Summers is the honorary shopkeeper of the day." Yes, everyone clap that is around this was a special event!

"Soooooooo first things first. What are your favorite toppings, let's get you a sweet treat to start the day off right." There was so much to be excited about and one thing Leon was super excited about was getting to spend the day with a model, hello whow wouldn't be?

"Now while we are doing that you can think about whether you want to get the grand tour first, invent your own mixture to be named after you, or wait on some customers to see the full experience of being an amazing shopkeeper. " What would they do first!
__________________

PROUD | LOYAL | PROTECTIVE
doesn't take insults well
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
Co-DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Erumpent
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Equestria
Posts: 34,148

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eiji Rasting
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Woah woah woah. Honorary shopkeeper? James had NOT signed up for a day of customer service - much as he liked the shout out and attention that he was being given. Yeah, he saw you over there towards the back. A wink to you, hottie. He could sign her napkin or something later.

Favorite toppings. "Gummies mostly...like gummy worms and gummy bears." Which made him miss Soraya so much and it sucked that she was off in France and with some lame-o dude. At least...he thought she was with some lame-o dude. "But not the green ones or the yellow ones so much, those taste like dragon dung. It's all about the red ones."

And then this bloke was swinging back around to weighting tables. Yo, no thanks. So that could be last. The Gryffindor was sort of struggling to follow here. "I think I need to sample things to figure out what to use...can we start with a tour of that?"
__________________

ENERGETIC | ENTHUSIASTIC | EXHIBITIONIST
loves an audience
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:22 AM   #16 (permalink)




DMGS & DMT
Kelpie
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,252

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Chloe McCarthy
Sixth Year
x11 x9

Ministry RPG Name:
Victoria Culloden
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Topanga Fuller
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Brown
Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

"Ooooooh a gummy boy, I got you." Leon looked around for the perfect gummy toppings. 'So we have gummy worms, gummy brooms, gummy bears, gummy fruits." He pointed over toward the section that had all the gummy things. "A man that knows what he wants, that is always good here." He couldn't help the grin he was giving. A customer coming in distracted him and he pranced over to help him leaving James for a few moments, but when he got back he just grinned.

"Go right ahead and sample it all. The little spoons are right there, you start trying things and figuring out what you want your signature treat to be. We will get it up on the menu as soon as you do. I know it will be amazing!" He took a small spoon of his own and slipped it into the chocolate triple fudge, "Chocolate is my downfall."
__________________

PROUD | LOYAL | PROTECTIVE
doesn't take insults well
Bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194