sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 328 users online including...
sweetpinkpixie , MadMadamMalfoy , chadamberjill , Aiden Lockwood , Michaelatoth

6 members
322 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > First Floor


First Floor Once you leave the ground floor, you'll be taken to the floor that houses both the Muggle Studies and History of Magic classrooms.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:19 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Stone Bridge


You will find at the end of the corridor on the first floor is a door that will reveal the Stone Bridge when opened. While it may seem like an odd place for a bridge, do note that it provides easy access to the next tower nearby and makes moving around the castle significantly easier. One will need to use this structure to get to Defence Against the Dark Arts, unless, of course, you are departing from there and need to get to the moving staircases.

It is not uncommon for this bridge to be a meeting place for students because of its prime location in between towers. It also provides a nice view of the viaduct and part of the lake down below. During the fall and spring seasons, this small bridge is a pleasant place to pause for a bit of fresh air before heading back indoors to fill your brain with more information. Though it is is a different matter entirely when it is winter, which is why you will be advised to wear your thicker robes and a scarf when trekking across this bridge in spite of the torches that are lit along the way.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,420

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Apollo/Jess
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

After another lesson in DADA where Apollo had acted weird in her presence or she had in his Bella had quickly gathered up her stuff so Apollo couldn't cath up for a chat. She took the short cut via the stone bridge knowing that Apollo usually didn't use it so there was a chance she'd get to be alone. Bundled up in thick robes and with her snake scarf wrapped safely around her neck she headed out over the bridge. About halfway out Bella stopped to admire the spectacular view. It wouldn't be long before the castle and grounds was shrouded in a white layer.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)



DMAC & DMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,596

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Magical Creatures

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
After another lesson in DADA where Apollo had acted weird in her presence or she had in his Bella had quickly gathered up her stuff so Apollo couldn't cath up for a chat. She took the short cut via the stone bridge knowing that Apollo usually didn't use it so there was a chance she'd get to be alone. Bundled up in thick robes and with her snake scarf wrapped safely around her neck she headed out over the bridge. About halfway out Bella stopped to admire the spectacular view. It wouldn't be long before the castle and grounds was shrouded in a white layer.
He wasn't acting weird. She was totally ignoring him and Apollo wasn't sure how to feel about that. She was normally the outgoing one and the one to approach him first, and yet this whole year, she'd been weird and so Apollo took it upon himself to follow her discreetly out to the grounds.

Once she stopped along the bridge, he observed quietly before approaching.

"we really do live in one the best places on Earth, don't we?" He asked, looking at her, hands shoved into his pockets
.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:24 AM   #4 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,420

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
He wasn't acting weird. She was totally ignoring him and Apollo wasn't sure how to feel about that. She was normally the outgoing one and the one to approach him first, and yet this whole year, she'd been weird and so Apollo took it upon himself to follow her discreetly out to the grounds.

Once she stopped along the bridge, he observed quietly before approaching.

"we really do live in one the best places on Earth, don't we?" He asked, looking at her, hands shoved into his pockets
.
Bella didn't have a sixth sense or anything of the sort but she just knew that Apollo wasn't going to let her ignore him for the whole year. As she stood and gazed out over the castle and grounds in the chilly fall air Bella shivered slightly as she heard his unmistakable voice behind her. Of course he had followed her out here. Suddenly nervous she twiddled her gloved thumbs as she kept her gazed fixed straight ahead, and not on Apollo and murmured back. "Hogwarts is truley the best place, where else could we use magic this freely?" And not have to worry about underage magic laws?
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)



DMAC & DMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,596

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Magical Creatures

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Bella didn't have a sixth sense or anything of the sort but she just knew that Apollo wasn't going to let her ignore him for the whole year. As she stood and gazed out over the castle and grounds in the chilly fall air Bella shivered slightly as she heard his unmistakable voice behind her. Of course he had followed her out here. Suddenly nervous she twiddled her gloved thumbs as she kept her gazed fixed straight ahead, and not on Apollo and murmured back. "Hogwarts is truley the best place, where else could we use magic this freely?" And not have to worry about underage magic laws?
Of course he couldn't ignore her the whole year and the fact that she might want to might break his fragile teenage heart. He noticed her shiver and not sure if it was cause of the cold or his presence, he did the best friend thing and removed his gryffindor hoodie. "Here," he offered politely. "No where.... plus it's beautiful. Mountains. A Lake. Plenty of greenery." He gazed off the bridge. "You're not .... mad at me, are you? I haven't really seen you much." He said quietly, contemplative.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,420

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Of course he couldn't ignore her the whole year and the fact that she might want to might break his fragile teenage heart. He noticed her shiver and not sure if it was cause of the cold or his presence, he did the best friend thing and removed his gryffindor hoodie. "Here," he offered politely. "No where.... plus it's beautiful. Mountains. A Lake. Plenty of greenery." He gazed off the bridge. "You're not .... mad at me, are you? I haven't really seen you much." He said quietly, contemplative.
Looking over at Apollo as he handed over his hoodie to her Bella accepted it with a quiet. "Thank you..." She was a little cold, but she shivered more because of his close proximity. After she had pulled on the hoodie, that smelled like Apollo she gazed out off the bridge to buy herself some time. "Have you seen any unicorns lately?" Or the giant squid but she didn't say that out loud. Getting warmer Bella took a breath of courage and admitted as she turned slightly to face Apollo. "I'm not mad at you. I'm in love with you............." The cat was out of the bag, now the question was, how was he going to react?
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMAC & DMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,596

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Magical Creatures

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Looking over at Apollo as he handed over his hoodie to her Bella accepted it with a quiet. "Thank you..." She was a little cold, but she shivered more because of his close proximity. After she had pulled on the hoodie, that smelled like Apollo she gazed out off the bridge to buy herself some time. "Have you seen any unicorns lately?" Or the giant squid but she didn't say that out loud. Getting warmer Bella took a breath of courage and admitted as she turned slightly to face Apollo. "I'm not mad at you. I'm in love with you............." The cat was out of the bag, now the question was, how was he going to react?
Unicorns... uh... was this a distraction from something. But before he could really respond to that question, she answered his question about being mad at her with a response he hadn't been expecting at all. The Gryffindor teen just stood there blankly looking at her. She was .... what... in love with him?? sure he loved her; Isabella Connolly was the sister he never had. Maybe even better than an actual sister. But in love? It was something he hadn't really thought about and seemed serious and mature and a totally different phase of life.

He just swallowed, turning to stare off into the scenery as a way to prolong his response. "I'm ... Bella... you know I care about you. I just don't know about that just yet.. I mean... we're only thirteen. Fourteen... we're just ... figuring ourselves out. But please, i'm sorry... i'm just it's ... just ... i mean, you're my best friend." Well, one of them. "I just.." Ugh, he was doing the rambling thing that he did when he didn't want to hurt feelings.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,420

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Unicorns... uh... was this a distraction from something. But before he could really respond to that question, she answered his question about being mad at her with a response he hadn't been expecting at all. The Gryffindor teen just stood there blankly looking at her. She was .... what... in love with him?? sure he loved her; Isabella Connolly was the sister he never had. Maybe even better than an actual sister. But in love? It was something he hadn't really thought about and seemed serious and mature and a totally different phase of life.

He just swallowed, turning to stare off into the scenery as a way to prolong his response. "I'm ... Bella... you know I care about you. I just don't know about that just yet.. I mean... we're only thirteen. Fourteen... we're just ... figuring ourselves out. But please, i'm sorry... i'm just it's ... just ... i mean, you're my best friend." Well, one of them. "I just.." Ugh, he was doing the rambling thing that he did when he didn't want to hurt feelings.
Should she keep looking at him or was that too awkward? He stood there saying nothing and just looking blankly at her as if he was dumbfounded by her news? Bella knitted her fingers to have something to do and just waited in silence. Apollo had to say something eventually, right? She loved him like a brother and he was her BFF, but the new feelings she had around him made her guess that she was crushing on him for a lack of better word.

Bella was staring out in the distance wishing for a unicorn to appear when Apollo finally found his voice. Turning her gaze to him she kept quiet, listening to his ramblings. Swallowing she licked her lips to buy herself some time to take in his words. In a small voice Bella responded slowly. "I understand. I'm not angry. It's okay. I care about you a lot too Apollo. You are my best friend...I just feel things around you that I try to decipher and I talked to the girls in the dorm about them and they all said that I had a typical love crush on you, so I tried to not act weirdly around you which I clearly failed to do so Iím sorry." Accepting that Apollo didnít crush on her hurt even if Bella tried not to show it by turning her face away when her tears had began to trickle down her face.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 04:49 PM   #9 (permalink)



DMAC & DMC
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,596

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Magical Creatures

x12 x8
Default
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Should she keep looking at him or was that too awkward? He stood there saying nothing and just looking blankly at her as if he was dumbfounded by her news? Bella knitted her fingers to have something to do and just waited in silence. Apollo had to say something eventually, right? She loved him like a brother and he was her BFF, but the new feelings she had around him made her guess that she was crushing on him for a lack of better word.

Bella was staring out in the distance wishing for a unicorn to appear when Apollo finally found his voice. Turning her gaze to him she kept quiet, listening to his ramblings. Swallowing she licked her lips to buy herself some time to take in his words. In a small voice Bella responded slowly. "I understand. I'm not angry. It's okay. I care about you a lot too Apollo. You are my best friend...I just feel things around you that I try to decipher and I talked to the girls in the dorm about them and they all said that I had a typical love crush on you, so I tried to not act weirdly around you which I clearly failed to do so Iím sorry." Accepting that Apollo didnít crush on her hurt even if Bella tried not to show it by turning her face away when her tears had began to trickle down her face.
Wait. She talked to the other girls in the dorm!?!?? Is that what girls did??? All of a sudden Apollo felt like his heart rate was going like a million miles per hour as he found himself gripping the stone railing to steady himself... There just felt something deeply personal and ugh ... he just no... it wasn't that he didn't feel the same way, he just didn't know. Like how did one know?

"We should ... hang out more then... instead of you trying to hide it from me." Because talking to others about one's own issues and feelings seemed to do nothing for the problem. "I'm not saying I don't feel the same way. I'm just not sure I know what I feel, but well, if you don't talk to me or hang out, then how could I know?"
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Portraits | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213