sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 513 users online including...
MadAlice , Mugglemad , Kolyander , deanneza16 , Watson , lorenepp2 , DuckyLinJi , vivianbd11 , DeanThomassSpectacle

12 members
501 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > First Floor


First Floor Once you leave the ground floor, you'll be taken to the floor that houses both the Muggle Studies and History of Magic classrooms.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2021, 12:44 AM
Felixir Felixir is offline
 
Default Art Classroom


Located not too far from the Muggle Studies classroom is where you can find a space dedicated to all things related to arts and crafts. In this classroom, students such as yourself will be exposed to famous historical and modern Muggle and Wizard artists and strengthen your artistic abilities. Here numerous styles and techniques will be observed, and an array of projects will be produced and put on display for all to see.

When you enter the art classroom, you quickly realize that it is not set up like others in the castle. There are no desks in the vibrantly coloured room covered with paintings and other gizmos and gadgets aplenty. In the centre is a large table that is meant to serve as a universal workstation. Scattered around the room are smaller, individualized tables, easels, and shelves containing a number of books and any supplies your creative mind may need. Tucked in the back is a dark room for developing photographs. Everything in this room is for you to use, so long as you clean up after yourself.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default Ali ^_^
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •


Caes peeked into the classroom, it looked about the same as usual. "Coast is clear," He beckoned his little sis along inside. They had business to take care of in here, but they wanted first dibs and discretion. He waited for her to step in before he closed the door after.

"How much do you think we'll need?" Caes asked Aria. The project seemed too good to pass up on leading him to join in.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Brother dearest! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Caes peeked into the classroom, it looked about the same as usual. "Coast is clear," He beckoned his little sis along inside. They had business to take care of in here, but they wanted first dibs and discretion. He waited for her to step in before he closed the door after.

"How much do you think we'll need?" Caes asked Aria. The project seemed too good to pass up on leading him to join in.


The usually bubbly Aria had been in a crabby mood lately. Unfortunately for dear Caes, this version was the one he got today. She wrinkled her face unpleasantly at him as she deftly stalked past him and into the art room. She couldn’t exactly decide why Caes was here with her. She was quite capable of doing this on her own, thank you very much. Merlin knew she’d used her klepto tendency to her advantage for as long as she could remember.

“A lot,’’ came her blunt reply. Already the fifth year was making her way around the Room, on the hunt for glitter. “I want lots of glitter. Crayons. Oh yes. Paper. Can’t complete a portfolio of fashion ideas without paper.”
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 06:35 PM   #4 (permalink)




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Sister dearest! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


The usually bubbly Aria had been in a crabby mood lately. Unfortunately for dear Caes, this version was the one he got today. She wrinkled her face unpleasantly at him as she deftly stalked past him and into the art room. She couldn’t exactly decide why Caes was here with her. She was quite capable of doing this on her own, thank you very much. Merlin knew she’d used her klepto tendency to her advantage for as long as she could remember.

“A lot,’’ came her blunt reply. Already the fifth year was making her way around the Room, on the hunt for glitter. “I want lots of glitter. Crayons. Oh yes. Paper. Can’t complete a portfolio of fashion ideas without paper.”


Caes didn't have much going on outside lessons and moments when he was supposed to be studying. Normally, one of Aria's trips didn't require his company... but he may have of needed some things too.

Caes then went up to looked through some of the cupboards, "Hey, once you become famous in France, you promise not to bail on our lunch dates?" Sibling time was pretty important especially if that would be one of her locations. "No paint?" As he checked some of the tubs that were filled with different colors and sorts before he tucked in some colored sheets.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 11:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: He who annoys Aria <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Caes didn't have much going on outside lessons and moments when he was supposed to be studying. Normally, one of Aria's trips didn't require his company... but he may have of needed some things too.

Caes then went up to looked through some of the cupboards, "Hey, once you become famous in France, you promise not to bail on our lunch dates?" Sibling time was pretty important especially if that would be one of her locations. "No paint?" As he checked some of the tubs that were filled with different colors and sorts before he tucked in some colored sheets.


Pink or purple glitter?

Aria literally weighed the bottles in her hand as though that would help her make her decision about which colour to choose. Both, she thought. Quickly the bottles vanished into her bag slung over her shoulder. And she really wished Caes would be quiet. His constant chatter was making her crabbier.

“What would YOU care, Caeson Dominic Hawkins? It seems like you’ll have better company than me to occupy your time in the form of Violet Blackthorne.” Almost immediately after the words came tumbling out, Aria somewhat regretted spewing them. On the other hand, it did feel nice to get them off her chest. Ignoring her brother’s question about the paint, Ms. McLeod stalked further away from him by going to the opposite end of the room. Did she want paint? She supposed it couldn’t hurt to snag a few bottles. And some brushes while she was at it. Afterall, inspiration often struck in the most unlikely of times and places.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: She who bothers Caes <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


Pink or purple glitter?

Aria literally weighed the bottles in her hand as though that would help her make her decision about which colour to choose. Both, she thought. Quickly the bottles vanished into her bag slung over her shoulder. And she really wished Caes would be quiet. His constant chatter was making her crabbier.

“What would YOU care, Caeson Dominic Hawkins? It seems like you’ll have better company than me to occupy your time in the form of Violet Blackthorne.” Almost immediately after the words came tumbling out, Aria somewhat regretted spewing them. On the other hand, it did feel nice to get them off her chest. Ignoring her brother’s question about the paint, Ms. McLeod stalked further away from him by going to the opposite end of the room. Did she want paint? She supposed it couldn’t hurt to snag a few bottles. And some brushes while she was at it. Afterall, inspiration often struck in the most unlikely of times and places.

Boom, there it was. Under regular circumstances, Caes would walk away. Why stick around when it's obvious someone doesn't want you around and serve you as a dumping ground of their anger and frustration? Plus, it wasn't the first time he had to be berated over something. When he was a little kid, he'd want to cry. But overtime he grew numb to the point of just letting it fly over him before walking away. Not his problem.

Here? Now?

"...Is that all?" Caes asked. His sister being jealous. Why wouldn't he want to hear more about it? He was the main subject of misunderstanding. Did Violet do something bad with Aria, like hold her head against the toilet for Moaning Myrtle to see? Did she jokingly tell Aria about their plans to run away after Hogwarts and leave it all behind? It was not the right time to laugh. But he wanted to over the wild scenario. It was so ridiculous one couldn't help but want to laugh, since he wasn't sure where their friendship was headed. Well, Aria was walking off now. I guess that's that. He'll leave and let her cool off. First he just had to get what he needed to split.

Instead, his face still turned at Aria the loud clank of the paint jar he intended to set back down on the shelf without notice slipped and fell to the floor over his shoes in a small smash.

Great.

Caes shook off some of the glass on his foot to the floor before attempting to vanish the contents.

__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 12:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Big brother whom she loves & hates at the same time <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
SPOILER!!: She who bothers Caes <3


Boom, there it was. Under regular circumstances, Caes would walk away. Why stick around when it's obvious someone doesn't want you around and serve you as a dumping ground of their anger and frustration? Plus, it wasn't the first time he had to be berated over something. When he was a little kid, he'd want to cry. But overtime he grew numb to the point of just letting it fly over him before walking away. Not his problem.

Here? Now?

"...Is that all?" Caes asked. His sister being jealous. Why wouldn't he want to hear more about it? He was the main subject of misunderstanding. Did Violet do something bad with Aria, like hold her head against the toilet for Moaning Myrtle to see? Did she jokingly tell Aria about their plans to run away after Hogwarts and leave it all behind? It was not the right time to laugh. But he wanted to over the wild scenario. It was so ridiculous one couldn't help but want to laugh, since he wasn't sure where their friendship was headed. Well, Aria was walking off now. I guess that's that. He'll leave and let her cool off. First he just had to get what he needed to split.

Instead, his face still turned at Aria the loud clank of the paint jar he intended to set back down on the shelf without notice slipped and fell to the floor over his shoes in a small smash.

Great.

Caes shook off some of the glass on his foot to the floor before attempting to vanish the contents.



“I should have kept my mouth shut, I should have kept my mouth shut.”

The phrase repeated in her head as she pretended to be interested in the paints. Aria knew she had hurt Caes and while half of her regretted that, the other half did not. Served him right for wanting to ditch me when I only just got him, the latter half thought savagely and stuffed a jar of orange paint into her bag.

Up until that point, she had ignored his question. But no. That wasn’t all, Caes. There was so much more she wanted to shout at him about but she held her tongue. She did so by biting down hard on her upper lip. There was going to be consequences to this for Aria was the type to eventually blow up the longer she kept things bottled up. She stood there with her back to him, frozen for the longest moment. It was only the sound of smashing glass that had her spinning around.

“Are you hurt?” From her earlier words, from the glass, whichever. Because she obviously cared for him and as much as she hated him for seemingly wanting to replace her with the company of Violet. Whom she never really liked for reasons that were not exactly clear. Without moving from where she stood, Aria used her wand to vanish the remaining glass and spattered paint.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡

Last edited by FearlessLeader19; 05-31-2022 at 01:03 AM.
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 12:48 AM   #8 (permalink)




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Lil sis whom he loves & wonders why he's hated at the same time <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


“I should have kept my mouth shut, I should have kept my mouth shut.”

The phrase repeated in her head as she pretended to be interested in the paints. Aria knew she had hurt Caes and while half of her regretted that, the other half did not. Served him right for wanting to ditch me when I only just got him, the latter half thought savagely and stuffed a jar of orange paint into her bag.

Up until that point, she had ignored his question. But no. That wasn’t all, Caes. There was so much more she wanted to shout at him about but she held her tongue. She did so by biting down hard on her upper lip. There was going to be consequences to this for Aria was the type to eventually blow up the longer she kept things bottled up. She stood there with her back to him, frozen for the longest moment. It was only the sound of smashing glass that had her spinning around.

“Are you hurt?” From her earlier words, from the glass, whichever. Because she obviously cared for him and as much as she hated him for seemingly wanting to replace her with the company of Violet. Whom she never really liked for reasons that were not exactly clear. Without moving from where she stood, Aria used her wand to vanish the remaining glass and spattered paint.

Luckily there was no damage and as quick as Cae was with attempting to clear the mess, Aria beat him to it. Making him look back up at her facing away from him still.

"Not as bad as you," Caes replied back curtly. Spilled paint was nothing to cry over so he could get over it. But as for his sister's feelings... He couldn't read minds but he could tell she had been holding something against him. He wasn't around her all the time like the summer and it didn't help him wanting to also spend some time getting to know Violet. A quick trip for art supplies wasn't going to remedy it... or could it? "Do you want me to stop seeing Violet?" He asked. Was he going to do it? Well, he needed a reason to do so. "Or do you want me to keep guessing what else I did wrong?" Eyeing the door, he didn't see anyone passing by but for quick measure, he casted a Muffliato in the direction. Privacy was a must for this kind of conversation.

__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Infuriating big brother <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Luckily there was no damage and as quick as Cae was with attempting to clear the mess, Aria beat him to it. Making him look back up at her facing away from him still.

"Not as bad as you," Caes replied back curtly. Spilled paint was nothing to cry over so he could get over it. But as for his sister's feelings... He couldn't read minds but he could tell she had been holding something against him. He wasn't around her all the time like the summer and it didn't help him wanting to also spend some time getting to know Violet. A quick trip for art supplies wasn't going to remedy it... or could it? "Do you want me to stop seeing Violet?" He asked. Was he going to do it? Well, he needed a reason to do so. "Or do you want me to keep guessing what else I did wrong?" Eyeing the door, he didn't see anyone passing by but for quick measure, he casted a Muffliato in the direction. Privacy was a must for this kind of conversation.


Aria grit her teeth at Caes’ short reply. The concern she had felt for him seconds ago poofed in a heartbeat. HOW HE INFURIATED HER!!! “I’m NOT hurt.” Which was a big, fat lie. He wanted to be curt? She could be too. Before she herself registered her actions, she had turned her back on him once more and was pretending to continue the quest for locating the right coloured paints. In reality, Aria was desperately trying to compose herself. See, she was having a difficult time because this - all THIS - whatever THIS was, was completely new to her.

His first question only served to antagonise her further. So he and Violet were a thing already then? Nice to know. “Why would it matter what I want? It’s YOUR life, isn’t it?” Aria grabbed another small jar of paint but this time she did not even bother registering to her brain what colour it was as she dumped it into her bag. What did she want most of all right now? To simply escape from this room and to run back to her dorm where Caes couldn’t follow her. “It’s stupid, Caes. Just drop it and leave me alone.”
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Moody lil sister <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post


Aria grit her teeth at Caes’ short reply. The concern she had felt for him seconds ago poofed in a heartbeat. HOW HE INFURIATED HER!!! “I’m NOT hurt.” Which was a big, fat lie. He wanted to be curt? She could be too. Before she herself registered her actions, she had turned her back on him once more and was pretending to continue the quest for locating the right coloured paints. In reality, Aria was desperately trying to compose herself. See, she was having a difficult time because this - all THIS - whatever THIS was, was completely new to her.

His first question only served to antagonise her further. So he and Violet were a thing already then? Nice to know. “Why would it matter what I want? It’s YOUR life, isn’t it?” Aria grabbed another small jar of paint but this time she did not even bother registering to her brain what colour it was as she dumped it into her bag. What did she want most of all right now? To simply escape from this room and to run back to her dorm where Caes couldn’t follow her. “It’s stupid, Caes. Just drop it and leave me alone.”

Clearly fighting fire with fire wouldn't work here, Caes realized. He couldn't help the reaction given the amount of rejection he faced before being taken in. "Whatever you say," He knew Aria was hurt, despite her insisting otherwise.

Caes stood there bewildered. There had to be something wrong with even mentioning Violet for him to get this cold treatment. But either his little sister didn't know why or maybe.. he was the real problem again. "...Well.... obviously you don't want me to be your brother anymore if you won't talk with me." Why did he go there? It seemed like a loss no matter what he said next. Pocketing another bottle, he then closed the cupboard door in front of him. He hesitated. What could he do after this? As soon as he walked out there would be a definite change between them. But right now he didn't want to think anymore, so he turned towards the door to leave her alone at last.

__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 206,831

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: We love you, Caes! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Clearly fighting fire with fire wouldn't work here, Caes realized. He couldn't help the reaction given the amount of rejection he faced before being taken in. "Whatever you say," He knew Aria was hurt, despite her insisting otherwise.

Caes stood there bewildered. There had to be something wrong with even mentioning Violet for him to get this cold treatment. But either his little sister didn't know why or maybe.. he was the real problem again. "...Well.... obviously you don't want me to be your brother anymore if you won't talk with me." Why did he go there? It seemed like a loss no matter what he said next. Pocketing another bottle, he then closed the cupboard door in front of him. He hesitated. What could he do after this? As soon as he walked out there would be a definite change between them. But right now he didn't want to think anymore, so he turned towards the door to leave her alone at last.



The younger Slytherin knew that the older one could see right through her and that lie. But still Aria said nothing; she did nothing to contradict his words. Caes should know that in her eyes, he was NEVER a problem. And anyone who ever taught that about him deserved to be cursed with the Bat-Bogey Hex for a month -

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

Aria spun around, grabbing a tiny piece of clay in the proces. When she had her sights, he was already headed for the door. The fact did not stop her from chucking the clay in the direction of his right shoulder.

Furious.

Aria was FURIOUS with him for saying that and it showed quite clearly on her face and the way she fisted her hands. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard you say. Or maybe you haven’t noticed the way I’m always proud to show you off, or the fact that I’ve been your shadow since you set foot in our house. Orrr that when our fathers decided to adopt you, I was the happiest. Fancy me being that attached to you gives you the impression I don’t want you as my brother anymore.’’ Aria’s tone had gone quiet and sarcastic as it did when her temper rose.
__________________
♡♡♡ I will love you, only for tonight. I don't know you, but it's alright.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 01:32 AM   #12 (permalink)




DERP & DMT
Ramora
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 5,271

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adom Zsolt Madigan
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caeson Dominic Hawkins
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: We heart Aria <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post



The younger Slytherin knew that the older one could see right through her and that lie. But still Aria said nothing; she did nothing to contradict his words. Caes should know that in her eyes, he was NEVER a problem. And anyone who ever taught that about him deserved to be cursed with the Bat-Bogey Hex for a month -

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

Aria spun around, grabbing a tiny piece of clay in the proces. When she had her sights, he was already headed for the door. The fact did not stop her from chucking the clay in the direction of his right shoulder.

Furious.

Aria was FURIOUS with him for saying that and it showed quite clearly on her face and the way she fisted her hands. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard you say. Or maybe you haven’t noticed the way I’m always proud to show you off, or the fact that I’ve been your shadow since you set foot in our house. Orrr that when our fathers decided to adopt you, I was the happiest. Fancy me being that attached to you gives you the impression I don’t want you as my brother anymore.’’ Aria’s tone had gone quiet and sarcastic as it did when her temper rose.

Hand was on the door handle when he felt the brunt of the words thrown at him. The clay just missed his shoulder as he turned in the last moment to look back at Aria. "That was then... how can I know you'll always be proud of me when you're brushing me off now?" He didn't recall having people that cared for him outside of temporarily situations. Everything was temporarily until the past year. He was confused but also feeling the strange feeling of sadness. Why did he feel sad? This was a different feeling unknown to him when he could've easily walked out.

"Well, I don't know what I did wrong, but clearly it is something big so.. Sorry." The awkward pauses were getting to be much. "Maybe I'm not showing enough that I'm happy that you're my sister... but I am." Well, he was right before walking inside happy, but the sentiment was still there.. deep.. deep now underneath bothered by the tension. "Unless our dads somehow make another one, you're the only sister I could ask for."

__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215