sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Ministry Archive > Election Era


Election Era All historical records pertaining to Ministry of Magic RPG under Ministers for Magic, Sherman Clark [IC January 2086 - December 2089; OOC February 2015 - June 2016] & Althea Scabior [IC January 2090 - December 2093; OOC February 2016 - June 2017]

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
St Mungos Mod

DMAC & DMC
Crup
 
emjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: working
Posts: 17,399

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morgan Finn McCarthy
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Raini Youngbird
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy
Magical Creatures

x12 x5
Default International Food and Concessions
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent



As you walk up to the concession stands you will see the various tables set up around with charmed flags to turn into whichever team you are cheering for. Plenty of places to sit, but you will definitely want to check out the various items that can be purchased, featuring favorite foods from the teams represented here today.

There is pumpkin juice, butterbeer, fire whiskey, various wines, bottled seaweed water to keep you hydrated during the hot summer day. Corn dogs, corn beef, Kjøttkaker (meat cakes), pizza, French Fries, funnel cakes, Krumkake, and Tiramisu are also available to purchase. So enjoy the great food, drinks, and fun!
__________________

emjay is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,965

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Ramsey
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
x8
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

The game was not for a while yet, so the team had been set free to wander the event at their leisure. Melanie had a time and place she was supposed to meet her parents, and a later time she had to reconvene with the team, but for now she was content to wander alone. She could see the new things in the new country without her mom blabbering on about how great of an experience it was and how much she could learn and grow and blah blah blah. Yes it was nice to see a new place but she didn't want her mom to ruin it by being all boring.

Mel was hungry, so the first place she went was the concession stand. In the few days she'd been in the country she had missed her native food. She was hoping that this event would have some Norwegian food, considering they had been preparing to host international guests. She was pleased to find out she was right when she arrived at the food table.

She paid for Krumkake and some french fries before going to find a table. It was still early so there were not too many people around yet. It was easy to find an empty table and take a seat. As soon as she sat down Mel was pleased to see the flags around her change to the Norwegian flag. Good, that was a nice effect. Mel leaned back and rested her feet up on the chair across from here. This was a good spot to sit for a while and quietly watch those around her.
__________________
littledhampir is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 04:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,901

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default *snags*
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Mel
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
The game was not for a while yet, so the team had been set free to wander the event at their leisure. Melanie had a time and place she was supposed to meet her parents, and a later time she had to reconvene with the team, but for now she was content to wander alone. She could see the new things in the new country without her mom blabbering on about how great of an experience it was and how much she could learn and grow and blah blah blah. Yes it was nice to see a new place but she didn't want her mom to ruin it by being all boring.

Mel was hungry, so the first place she went was the concession stand. In the few days she'd been in the country she had missed her native food. She was hoping that this event would have some Norwegian food, considering they had been preparing to host international guests. She was pleased to find out she was right when she arrived at the food table.

She paid for Krumkake and some french fries before going to find a table. It was still early so there were not too many people around yet. It was easy to find an empty table and take a seat. As soon as she sat down Mel was pleased to see the flags around her change to the Norwegian flag. Good, that was a nice effect. Mel leaned back and rested her feet up on the chair across from here. This was a good spot to sit for a while and quietly watch those around her.


Cassius Dolohov was here to watch. His own team hadn't made it to the Cup...damn it. Really, France? REALLY? But the half-French boy wouldn't miss this for the world...even IF his girlfriend hadn't wanted to come. Didn't mean he wouldn't show up, PFFFT!

Of course the first place he went to was the FOOOOD. Was Paige behind him? PAIGE HELLO! He didn't think he had LEFT HER BEHIND OH DEAR.

Crap.

CRAP CRAP.

"Hey--Hi--have you seen a young woman with this adorable child face--her name is Paige--she has REALLY CURLY HAIR--" he was panicking. Paige was like, sixteen now? He still felt like HE HAD LOST HER. HE was also shaking this girl's shoulders [Mel]. Whoops.

WAIT.

"ARE YOU ON THE NORWEGIAN TEAM?"
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,294

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

FOOD. GABBY WANTED FOOD.

Specifically ice cream because she was craving it. Instead, she was being faced with things that made her want to throw up. Corn dogs? EWWWW. Disgusting. She was going to be sick if she didn't get away as soon as possible... But she didn't KNOW where she could find ice cream. It was summer so there should be some somewhere, it was just alluding her.

Frowning, she walked with one hand in Archer's and the other one covering her nose so that the smells weren't as bad. "Archer, find me some ice cream?" Please? Because she wasn't having any luck with it!
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,218

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
FOOD. GABBY WANTED FOOD.

Specifically ice cream because she was craving it. Instead, she was being faced with things that made her want to throw up. Corn dogs? EWWWW. Disgusting. She was going to be sick if she didn't get away as soon as possible... But she didn't KNOW where she could find ice cream. It was summer so there should be some somewhere, it was just alluding her.

Frowning, she walked with one hand in Archer's and the other one covering her nose so that the smells weren't as bad. "Archer, find me some ice cream?" Please? Because she wasn't having any luck with it!
Archer laughed. "You want ice cream this time? Okay wait here," he said, leaving her in a place he hoped was not very smelly for her. She had been having a sensitive sense of smell recently. Ever since they found out, really. And he had been continuously pouncing on the food that she was craving, because he just wanted her to eat. He went on a hunt and found some. He brought back two cones. Chocolate, and salted caramel. "Do any of these smell good?" he asked. She could have both, or maybe she just wanted the one. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You look so beautiful right now," he said. She was always beautiful, of course, but it must have been the way the sun was sitting in the sky, shining down on her. "And you're glowing," he whispered, so that only the two of them could hear.
__________________

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Jessiqua is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,800

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default & Mel :3
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Cassius Dolohov was here to watch. His own team hadn't made it to the Cup...damn it. Really, France? REALLY? But the half-French boy wouldn't miss this for the world...even IF his girlfriend hadn't wanted to come. Didn't mean he wouldn't show up, PFFFT!

Of course the first place he went to was the FOOOOD. Was Paige behind him? PAIGE HELLO! He didn't think he had LEFT HER BEHIND OH DEAR.

Crap.

CRAP CRAP.

"Hey--Hi--have you seen a young woman with this adorable child face--her name is Paige--she has REALLY CURLY HAIR--" he was panicking. Paige was like, sixteen now? He still felt like HE HAD LOST HER. HE was also shaking this girl's shoulders [Mel]. Whoops.

WAIT.

"ARE YOU ON THE NORWEGIAN TEAM?"
Despite having a questionable sense of direction, Paige had NOT in fact gotten lost. Distracted was the better term. Distracted by the healer tent and wondering if perhaps she could offer to assist...should the need arise. She was sure the Ministry had things perfectly under control and a novice like herself would only get in the way...but she still could help wrap an ankle or wrist or two...

...anything to keep her from hiding her face while politely pretending to enjoy watching the match. At least she did not know anyone personally riding a broom, not that a sensitive soul like herself still would not be worried sick over players' well being.

"Cassius!" she called with a shy wave as she eventually made her way over. "Hi, sorry, I...um...healers..." She offered him an apologetic smile accompanied by the usual blush while instinctively reaching up to tuck some of her curls behind her ears but...right...those were gone now.

Still not used to the short hair.

"Oh...um...hello," she smiled to the girl offering her hand for a handshake. "Paige Skeeter."

Friend of Cassius'?
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt
 
WhittyBitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 237,294

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Archer laughed. "You want ice cream this time? Okay wait here," he said, leaving her in a place he hoped was not very smelly for her. She had been having a sensitive sense of smell recently. Ever since they found out, really. And he had been continuously pouncing on the food that she was craving, because he just wanted her to eat. He went on a hunt and found some. He brought back two cones. Chocolate, and salted caramel. "Do any of these smell good?" he asked. She could have both, or maybe she just wanted the one. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You look so beautiful right now," he said. She was always beautiful, of course, but it must have been the way the sun was sitting in the sky, shining down on her. "And you're glowing," he whispered, so that only the two of them could hear.
Obviously her dose of anti-nausea potion was wearing off if smells were starting to bother her. Thankfully Zhenya had left her with a decent supply and she had taken some vials of it in her purse. Once Gabby was feeling better she would be in the clear for quite a few hours - definitely enough time for her to enjoy the match with Archer though she didn't think they'd be paying much attention to the game.

As he walked off to get her ice cream, Gabby reached into her purse and took out one of the vials, downing it in one gulp. She gagged for a moment but it was more than worth it. By the time that Archer had returned, the potion was already working. "Thank you they're just what I needed," she said happily as she took BOTH portions from him. Well, she WAS hungry and needed to eat! Immediately she started digging into the chocolate ice cream. "Do you want some of the salted caramel?" she offered, holding it out.

As he kissed her forehead and called her beautiful she stopped eating to smile at him. He always knew what to say to make her happy. "I am?" Glowing, that is. She had thought it might have been too early but maybe not! When they had first found out she had been in shock, but it didn't take long to get over it and now she was REALLY happy and excited.
__________________
WhittyBitty is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
St Mungos Mod



DERP & DMLE
Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,259

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Neva Peralta
Graduated

Student Character:
Cecelia Elizabeth Summers
Seventh Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina
Environmental Protection

x12 x7
Default Lauren!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Gorgeous day, Quidditch, and creatures. Ella couldn't think of a better place to spend her time and Cecelia seemed to agree, evident by her constant clapping and smiling. "The match hasn't even started, C. Save some of that enthusiasm." The blonde nuzzled her daughter's cheek earning a gleeful giggle and then inched closer to the concession stands, lured by the delicious smells. "What do you think we should get, hm?"

Food was the cherry on top of this lovely summer day cake, y'see. The Summers girls were hungry.
__________________
| Sky Sirens | Sun |

| Healing | Determination | Self Realization | Nobility |
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vendor
Dugbog
 
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 123
Default

What was that smell? Aadil walked away from his stand and followed the wonderful aroma of food, he hadn't realized how hungry he was in this moment. It was perfectly find for his to take a break from his magic carpet stand since there was no one showing up at the moment. His stomach growled louder, the man followed the scent of the food.

Aadil made his way gracefully towards the concession stands. What did he want to eat today? Was there even anything good to eat? The man looked up at the menu with his hands his in pants pockets. His brown eyes traced through the menu. What was a corn dog? Was it corn on the cob but in the shape of a dog?

"Can anyone tell me what a corn dog is?"
__________________
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster




MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,205

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
What was that smell? Aadil walked away from his stand and followed the wonderful aroma of food, he hadn't realized how hungry he was in this moment. It was perfectly find for his to take a break from his magic carpet stand since there was no one showing up at the moment. His stomach growled louder, the man followed the scent of the food.

Aadil made his way gracefully towards the concession stands. What did he want to eat today? Was there even anything good to eat? The man looked up at the menu with his hands his in pants pockets. His brown eyes traced through the menu. What was a corn dog? Was it corn on the cob but in the shape of a dog?

"Can anyone tell me what a corn dog is?"
Sweet Merlin alive! Why didn't they tell her there would be this much food? Why did they LET her near all this food before the match? It was sabotage, it was on the side of those Norwegians but at the moment the 14 year didn't care--a fact evident in the way she seemed to be stuffing her face.

It was perfectly normal to stand by the table you've just bought food from while stuffing your face on account of...what if you got hungry by the time you walked away and had to come BACK?? Nothing doing, she was standing right here until she could feel the walls of her stomach stretch into every other organ she had. There was room, she was sure of it--

Eh?

"V'is 's a co'dog." She informed the man, while pointing to the snack currently half stuck in her mouth. Ruari took a proper bite, severing it in half and swallowing the bit in her mouth before trying again--because she was nothing if not helpful and the man had obviously not LIVED til he had one. "Th' beauty 'ere happens ti be a corn dog. Did ya want a bite?" because he could totally have this other half. She could maybe buy another.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)



DMAC & DMT
Giant
 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: unwritten [GMT-6]
Posts: 57,512

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Winston Robinson
Graduated

Student Character:
Apollo Grimm Adara-Stark
Third Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Ethan Denton
Transportation

x12 x8
Default plus Paige and Cassius too!
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | BigBadSis | Slytherin Soul & Badger Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
The game was not for a while yet, so the team had been set free to wander the event at their leisure. Melanie had a time and place she was supposed to meet her parents, and a later time she had to reconvene with the team, but for now she was content to wander alone. She could see the new things in the new country without her mom blabbering on about how great of an experience it was and how much she could learn and grow and blah blah blah. Yes it was nice to see a new place but she didn't want her mom to ruin it by being all boring.

Mel was hungry, so the first place she went was the concession stand. In the few days she'd been in the country she had missed her native food. She was hoping that this event would have some Norwegian food, considering they had been preparing to host international guests. She was pleased to find out she was right when she arrived at the food table.

She paid for Krumkake and some french fries before going to find a table. It was still early so there were not too many people around yet. It was easy to find an empty table and take a seat. As soon as she sat down Mel was pleased to see the flags around her change to the Norwegian flag. Good, that was a nice effect. Mel leaned back and rested her feet up on the chair across from here. This was a good spot to sit for a while and quietly watch those around her.
It was nice to get to the pitch early so that Isabella had time to mingle with fans before the game would start. Her final game ever at this league, which felt kind of surreal, if she was being honest with herself. She'd only been playing for the league for two years now and honestly this past year has felt like the best and she was truly going to miss each of them. Jalo was the only one who might go pro with her, but the others had another year or two at this level. Bella also knew that this game was one of best shots to be seen; sure she could be scouted at school, but there was so much more press here then at school.

Even though she knew she SHOULD eat something, honestly, Bella found her stomach turning at the thought of consuming even the smallest amount of food. So she mainly wondered around the concessions until she spotted one of teammates - and fellow chasers - sitting at a table with two others she didn't recognize. "Mel!" she called and waved at the younger girl. "How can you possibly eat so much before the game?" She felt like she was going to throw up; which was a bizarre sensation because usually the seventeen year old had the appetite of a teenage boy, but not today. So much pressure today. Her parents and brother were around someplace too.

Turning to the other two at the table with them, Bella grinned in a friendly smile at the pair. "Hi there, I'm Isabella, Norwegian Chaser, so you two best be supporting Norway." You know, cause they were sitting with two of the chasers.
__________________
________________________... throw open all the windows, might be an uphill climb

'Cause I am the moment, the moment is me.... ______________________
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 04-18-2016, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vendor
Dugbog
 
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Sweet Merlin alive! Why didn't they tell her there would be this much food? Why did they LET her near all this food before the match? It was sabotage, it was on the side of those Norwegians but at the moment the 14 year didn't care--a fact evident in the way she seemed to be stuffing her face.

It was perfectly normal to stand by the table you've just bought food from while stuffing your face on account of...what if you got hungry by the time you walked away and had to come BACK?? Nothing doing, she was standing right here until she could feel the walls of her stomach stretch into every other organ she had. There was room, she was sure of it--

Eh?

"V'is 's a co'dog." She informed the man, while pointing to the snack currently half stuck in her mouth. Ruari took a proper bite, severing it in half and swallowing the bit in her mouth before trying again--because she was nothing if not helpful and the man had obviously not LIVED til he had one. "Th' beauty 'ere happens ti be a corn dog. Did ya want a bite?" because he could totally have this other half. She could maybe buy another.
Aadil looked around to see if anyone was around to answer his question. He thought the question was a rather important question. He had never heard of these corn dogs before. Were these things even good? What dog breed was the shape? Very important questions indeed.

The man turned his head as he heard someone with an accent and food in their mouth was talking to him. Aadil looked at the girl, she was a little girl. Maybe she was like eight or ten. Possibly older, he was horrible with ages when it came to children. "Didn't your parents teach you not to chew with your mouth open?" He was the girl in a calm and concerned tone. He didn't need this girl to choke on his account.

As the girl was speaking he gave her a nod here and there to show her that he was listening. "Why is it not shaped like a dog? I was hoping to have mine look like a poodle made out of corn." His face had a disappointed look all over it. "No thank you, child." He didn't like to share food with others.
__________________
Aadil A. Al-Abbasi is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster




MO & DMLE
Crup
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 17,205

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Fourth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
x12 x12
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadil A. Al-Abbasi View Post
Aadil looked around to see if anyone was around to answer his question. He thought the question was a rather important question. He had never heard of these corn dogs before. Were these things even good? What dog breed was the shape? Very important questions indeed.

The man turned his head as he heard someone with an accent and food in their mouth was talking to him. Aadil looked at the girl, she was a little girl. Maybe she was like eight or ten. Possibly older, he was horrible with ages when it came to children. "Didn't your parents teach you not to chew with your mouth open?" He was the girl in a calm and concerned tone. He didn't need this girl to choke on his account.

As the girl was speaking he gave her a nod here and there to show her that he was listening. "Why is it not shaped like a dog? I was hoping to have mine look like a poodle made out of corn." His face had a disappointed look all over it. "No thank you, child." He didn't like to share food with others.
Her parents? Wait. What? Ruari shook her head a couple times, trying to assure the clueless man she would be fine. "It was'n' chewin' tha' I was doin'. I was answerin' yer question abou' tha' corn dogs ye seemed so los' abou'." Speaking of, was he sure he didn't want a bite? It was pure deliciousness on a stick. This was life done right and her Mam might have wanted to taste one, her Dad too. She left them in the stands if she could remember right and at least one of them had commented on being hungry.

Oh wait. Wasn't that why she'd come to the food tables? It was entirely possible but Mam had brought little sandwiches for them to watch the match so...this was fine.

Ruari fixed him with a strange look, one that said HE was strange. "Why would ye be thinkin' i's shaped like a dog? Tha's go' t'be di weirdes' thin' I've heard since we got t' Britain." And she'd heard some WEIRD things. "Bu' ye've go' magic, don't ya? Ye can jus' make i' look like any sor' of dog ye'd like, I reckon--Oh! Oh! Ye can make i' look like a crup! I've go' one back home!" Pause. This suddenly got real. ".............Wha's yer obsession wi' dogs, Mister?" He didn't like.........EAT them did he? 'Cause then her poor bub back home............um...maybe she shouldn't be talking to him afterall--and shouldn't have told him she had a crup but he didn't know her or where she lived and her Dad would PUNCH him if he tried. All good.

"M'name's no' 'child', i's Ruari. I'm playin' Keeper t'day." And a wide old grin. She couldn't WAIT to hit the pitch!
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 08:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 7,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Nicolette Margot Charbonneau
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Magical Creatures
x3
Default <33
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Seeing as his dad was working, Corbin had rocked up early with Adam, dragging his best friend along, too. He didn't support either team particularly, but youth Quidditch was almost as cool as real Quidditch, it gave the boy something to do, and hopefully there would be some pretty girls here.

First, though, the boy wanted food. "What d'you reckon..." he muttered under his breath to the blonde boy. "Are our chances of sneaking some Fire Whiskey?" As he spoke, Corb handed over the money for a couple of bottles of Butterbeer, and started inspecting the food that was available. Stuff that he couldn't pronounce. And pizza. And sushi (ew raw fish). And more stuff he couldn't pronounce.

"You want anything?"
__________________
Harron Peasley is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,965

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Ramsey
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
x8
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: Cassius
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post


Cassius Dolohov was here to watch. His own team hadn't made it to the Cup...damn it. Really, France? REALLY? But the half-French boy wouldn't miss this for the world...even IF his girlfriend hadn't wanted to come. Didn't mean he wouldn't show up, PFFFT!

Of course the first place he went to was the FOOOOD. Was Paige behind him? PAIGE HELLO! He didn't think he had LEFT HER BEHIND OH DEAR.

Crap.

CRAP CRAP.

"Hey--Hi--have you seen a young woman with this adorable child face--her name is Paige--she has REALLY CURLY HAIR--" he was panicking. Paige was like, sixteen now? He still felt like HE HAD LOST HER. HE was also shaking this girl's shoulders [Mel]. Whoops.

WAIT.

"ARE YOU ON THE NORWEGIAN TEAM?"


What was happening? Mel had simply been sitting there, minding her own business, when all of a sudden a strange boy was right next to her and shaking her. Did they not teach any manners in this country? Mel's hands instinctively clenched into fists, not that she would have been able to cause much harm anyway. It was mostly her stranger danger senses going off. Luckily though she was able to hear what he was saying before she decided to punch him or something like that.

Young woman with curly hair? There were several people around who could fit that description. It was pretty vague, so he best be more specific if he was actually looking for someone. Mel shook her head and looked pointedly at where his hands were still on her arms from when he had been shaking her just moments before. She was rethinking the idea that maybe she would have to punch him or something when he abruptly changed the subject, very loudly.

"Um, yes," she said, nodding her head. Was that what this was? Some sort of sabotage? He didn't sound particularly Irish, but that didn't mean he couldn't be working for them.


SPOILER!!: Paige
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Despite having a questionable sense of direction, Paige had NOT in fact gotten lost. Distracted was the better term. Distracted by the healer tent and wondering if perhaps she could offer to assist...should the need arise. She was sure the Ministry had things perfectly under control and a novice like herself would only get in the way...but she still could help wrap an ankle or wrist or two...

...anything to keep her from hiding her face while politely pretending to enjoy watching the match. At least she did not know anyone personally riding a broom, not that a sensitive soul like herself still would not be worried sick over players' well being.

"Cassius!" she called with a shy wave as she eventually made her way over. "Hi, sorry, I...um...healers..." She offered him an apologetic smile accompanied by the usual blush while instinctively reaching up to tuck some of her curls behind her ears but...right...those were gone now.

Still not used to the short hair.

"Oh...um...hello," she smiled to the girl offering her hand for a handshake. "Paige Skeeter."

Friend of Cassius'?


Not long after the boy had shown up at her table there was another new arrival. This one a girl, and much calmer. Mel, for one, was glad she was not a shaker. Was this the girl the boy had been looking for? Her hair was short, not even long enough to be curly, but she introduced herself as Paige so it must be the same girl. Melanie gave her a polite smile.

"Hello Paige," she said, shaking the offered hand. "My name's Melanie. I play chaser for Norway." Was she around to hear that part?


SPOILER!!: Bella
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was nice to get to the pitch early so that Isabella had time to mingle with fans before the game would start. Her final game ever at this league, which felt kind of surreal, if she was being honest with herself. She'd only been playing for the league for two years now and honestly this past year has felt like the best and she was truly going to miss each of them. Jalo was the only one who might go pro with her, but the others had another year or two at this level. Bella also knew that this game was one of best shots to be seen; sure she could be scouted at school, but there was so much more press here then at school.

Even though she knew she SHOULD eat something, honestly, Bella found her stomach turning at the thought of consuming even the smallest amount of food. So she mainly wondered around the concessions until she spotted one of teammates - and fellow chasers - sitting at a table with two others she didn't recognize. "Mel!" she called and waved at the younger girl. "How can you possibly eat so much before the game?" She felt like she was going to throw up; which was a bizarre sensation because usually the seventeen year old had the appetite of a teenage boy, but not today. So much pressure today. Her parents and brother were around someplace too.

Turning to the other two at the table with them, Bella grinned in a friendly smile at the pair. "Hi there, I'm Isabella, Norwegian Chaser, so you two best be supporting Norway." You know, cause they were sitting with two of the chasers.


What with the strangers and everything, Mel was overjoyed to see a familiar face heading toward her table. (Not that meeting new people couldn't be fun, but after being bombarded and shaken she was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment).

"Bella!" She called with a smile toward her teammate. She reached out her hand and was glad to see the older girl making her way over to join them. Bella's question caused Mel to look down at her plate ad shrug. "I was hungry." She knew that a lot of people couldn't eat too soon before a game, but she had never had that problem. When she was hungry she was hungry.
__________________
littledhampir is offline  
Old 04-18-2016, 11:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,901

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: You threeeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Despite having a questionable sense of direction, Paige had NOT in fact gotten lost. Distracted was the better term. Distracted by the healer tent and wondering if perhaps she could offer to assist...should the need arise. She was sure the Ministry had things perfectly under control and a novice like herself would only get in the way...but she still could help wrap an ankle or wrist or two...

...anything to keep her from hiding her face while politely pretending to enjoy watching the match. At least she did not know anyone personally riding a broom, not that a sensitive soul like herself still would not be worried sick over players' well being.

"Cassius!" she called with a shy wave as she eventually made her way over. "Hi, sorry, I...um...healers..." She offered him an apologetic smile accompanied by the usual blush while instinctively reaching up to tuck some of her curls behind her ears but...right...those were gone now.

Still not used to the short hair.

"Oh...um...hello," she smiled to the girl offering her hand for a handshake. "Paige Skeeter."

Friend of Cassius'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was nice to get to the pitch early so that Isabella had time to mingle with fans before the game would start. Her final game ever at this league, which felt kind of surreal, if she was being honest with herself. She'd only been playing for the league for two years now and honestly this past year has felt like the best and she was truly going to miss each of them. Jalo was the only one who might go pro with her, but the others had another year or two at this level. Bella also knew that this game was one of best shots to be seen; sure she could be scouted at school, but there was so much more press here then at school.

Even though she knew she SHOULD eat something, honestly, Bella found her stomach turning at the thought of consuming even the smallest amount of food. So she mainly wondered around the concessions until she spotted one of teammates - and fellow chasers - sitting at a table with two others she didn't recognize. "Mel!" she called and waved at the younger girl. "How can you possibly eat so much before the game?" She felt like she was going to throw up; which was a bizarre sensation because usually the seventeen year old had the appetite of a teenage boy, but not today. So much pressure today. Her parents and brother were around someplace too.

Turning to the other two at the table with them, Bella grinned in a friendly smile at the pair. "Hi there, I'm Isabella, Norwegian Chaser, so you two best be supporting Norway." You know, cause they were sitting with two of the chasers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

What was happening? Mel had simply been sitting there, minding her own business, when all of a sudden a strange boy was right next to her and shaking her. Did they not teach any manners in this country? Mel's hands instinctively clenched into fists, not that she would have been able to cause much harm anyway. It was mostly her stranger danger senses going off. Luckily though she was able to hear what he was saying before she decided to punch him or something like that.

Young woman with curly hair? There were several people around who could fit that description. It was pretty vague, so he best be more specific if he was actually looking for someone. Mel shook her head and looked pointedly at where his hands were still on her arms from when he had been shaking her just moments before. She was rethinking the idea that maybe she would have to punch him or something when he abruptly changed the subject, very loudly.

"Um, yes," she said, nodding her head. Was that what this was? Some sort of sabotage? He didn't sound particularly Irish, but that didn't mean he couldn't be working for them.




Not long after the boy had shown up at her table there was another new arrival. This one a girl, and much calmer. Mel, for one, was glad she was not a shaker. Was this the girl the boy had been looking for? Her hair was short, not even long enough to be curly, but she introduced herself as Paige so it must be the same girl. Melanie gave her a polite smile.

"Hello Paige," she said, shaking the offered hand. "My name's Melanie. I play chaser for Norway." Was she around to hear that part?




What with the strangers and everything, Mel was overjoyed to see a familiar face heading toward her table. (Not that meeting new people couldn't be fun, but after being bombarded and shaken she was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment).

"Bella!" She called with a smile toward her teammate. She reached out her hand and was glad to see the older girl making her way over to join them. Bella's question caused Mel to look down at her plate ad shrug. "I was hungry." She knew that a lot of people couldn't eat too soon before a game, but she had never had that problem. When she was hungry she was hungry.


PAIGE. SHE WAS ALIVE. Cassius flung his arms around her in a BIG hug. "Oh GOSH I was so scared--" and so anxious, apparently, that he was yammering away in FRENCH which Paige didn't even KNOW so nice going, Cassius. He didn't even realize it, though, and so the switch back to English was not noticed. "Healers?" Oh right...the tent. Paige, please.

Another girl walked up, another player Cassius recognized from past games. "Yes, yes, you play for Norway, too! I know you both--we played against each other.....I don't remember when. But I'm Cassius Dolohov and I play for France," he said with a smug smirk, leaning on Paige casually. "I'm going pro, soon, though. Chaser." HOPEFULLY for the Falcons. He had done his tryout and everything...just...waiting to hear. And boy, was it ANXIETY RIVETING. "But it's nice to meet you both...Melanie and Isabella. And of course we're supporting Norway." Lies, really. Cassius wasn't supporting anyone, really, but he wouldn't tell the GIRLS this. "Right, Paige? This is my friend Paige." He smiled a boyish smile in her direction.

"Mind if we sit? You're both great chasers, by the way," he wouldn't want to not tell them that. Because they were, they really were.
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 07:00 AM   #17 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Poltergeist
 
Jessiqua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gallifrey
Posts: 38,218

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Obviously her dose of anti-nausea potion was wearing off if smells were starting to bother her. Thankfully Zhenya had left her with a decent supply and she had taken some vials of it in her purse. Once Gabby was feeling better she would be in the clear for quite a few hours - definitely enough time for her to enjoy the match with Archer though she didn't think they'd be paying much attention to the game.

As he walked off to get her ice cream, Gabby reached into her purse and took out one of the vials, downing it in one gulp. She gagged for a moment but it was more than worth it. By the time that Archer had returned, the potion was already working. "Thank you they're just what I needed," she said happily as she took BOTH portions from him. Well, she WAS hungry and needed to eat! Immediately she started digging into the chocolate ice cream. "Do you want some of the salted caramel?" she offered, holding it out.

As he kissed her forehead and called her beautiful she stopped eating to smile at him. He always knew what to say to make her happy. "I am?" Glowing, that is. She had thought it might have been too early but maybe not! When they had first found out she had been in shock, but it didn't take long to get over it and now she was REALLY happy and excited.
Archer chuckled. He wasn't surprised that she had taken BOTH ice creams. "Don't mention it," he said, with a smile. He would do anything for her. And anything to keep her happy throughout this pregnancy. She was growing their child, and making her happy was the least he could do. He shook his head at her, still chuckling. He licked the salted caramel ice cream and that was enough for him. "That was satisfying," he joked.

"Yeah you're a bit of alright, I suppose," he joked, giving her belly a sneaky rub. "Hello little sprout," he whispered. "You mama's feeding you some good ice cream." He snuck another lick of the salted caramel ice cream. "Glowing and beautiful, my dear," he said to his beautiful partner.
__________________

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move
Jessiqua is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 07:36 AM   #18 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default For anyone ^_^
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Marseille was bored, which she usually was before any practice or game in general. And it was pretty obvious, especially for anyone who knew her well, that she would always end up in a place where food was being served. Lucky for her, she found the food and concessions stands so she could grab something for herself before she could kick some butt during the match later on.

The Keeper peered at all the food offered around. Some of them were really familiar to her, but the rest were foreign and she wasn't exactly sure either if she could trust the ingredients. She had a strict Quidditch player diet to follow, by the way.

With nothing really appealing to her taste, Marseille sighed and settled for a Krumkake. It was Norwegian food, at least. She also needed to feel a rush of being back at home too. Now... where were her team mates at?
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 10:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,836

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default *snags*
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
Marseille was bored, which she usually was before any practice or game in general. And it was pretty obvious, especially for anyone who knew her well, that she would always end up in a place where food was being served. Lucky for her, she found the food and concessions stands so she could grab something for herself before she could kick some butt during the match later on.

The Keeper peered at all the food offered around. Some of them were really familiar to her, but the rest were foreign and she wasn't exactly sure either if she could trust the ingredients. She had a strict Quidditch player diet to follow, by the way.

With nothing really appealing to her taste, Marseille sighed and settled for a Krumkake. It was Norwegian food, at least. She also needed to feel a rush of being back at home too. Now... where were her team mates at?
The event is finally here!

Laura had been waiting for this day since she officially joined U-17 Quidditch team. Finally she had a chance to show her talent. This would be good for her resume since she had been planning to be a professional Quidditch player. She was still fifteen though, but being a pro had become her dream since she could ride a broomstick.

The half-Irish girl needed some refreshment and a snack. That's why she was here, at the food section. She spotted a girl nearby grabbing a food who looked like a rolled crepes (but she was sure that those weren't crepes). "Is that good?" She casually asked her.
__________________
a bold and decisive person, who's not afraid of making a little mess,
you might be impulsive, and you stand out from the crowd, you are...
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 10:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,800

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: ALL YOU GUYS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
It was nice to get to the pitch early so that Isabella had time to mingle with fans before the game would start. Her final game ever at this league, which felt kind of surreal, if she was being honest with herself. She'd only been playing for the league for two years now and honestly this past year has felt like the best and she was truly going to miss each of them. Jalo was the only one who might go pro with her, but the others had another year or two at this level. Bella also knew that this game was one of best shots to be seen; sure she could be scouted at school, but there was so much more press here then at school.

Even though she knew she SHOULD eat something, honestly, Bella found her stomach turning at the thought of consuming even the smallest amount of food. So she mainly wondered around the concessions until she spotted one of teammates - and fellow chasers - sitting at a table with two others she didn't recognize. "Mel!" she called and waved at the younger girl. "How can you possibly eat so much before the game?" She felt like she was going to throw up; which was a bizarre sensation because usually the seventeen year old had the appetite of a teenage boy, but not today. So much pressure today. Her parents and brother were around someplace too.

Turning to the other two at the table with them, Bella grinned in a friendly smile at the pair. "Hi there, I'm Isabella, Norwegian Chaser, so you two best be supporting Norway." You know, cause they were sitting with two of the chasers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post

What was happening? Mel had simply been sitting there, minding her own business, when all of a sudden a strange boy was right next to her and shaking her. Did they not teach any manners in this country? Mel's hands instinctively clenched into fists, not that she would have been able to cause much harm anyway. It was mostly her stranger danger senses going off. Luckily though she was able to hear what he was saying before she decided to punch him or something like that.

Young woman with curly hair? There were several people around who could fit that description. It was pretty vague, so he best be more specific if he was actually looking for someone. Mel shook her head and looked pointedly at where his hands were still on her arms from when he had been shaking her just moments before. She was rethinking the idea that maybe she would have to punch him or something when he abruptly changed the subject, very loudly.

"Um, yes," she said, nodding her head. Was that what this was? Some sort of sabotage? He didn't sound particularly Irish, but that didn't mean he couldn't be working for them.




Not long after the boy had shown up at her table there was another new arrival. This one a girl, and much calmer. Mel, for one, was glad she was not a shaker. Was this the girl the boy had been looking for? Her hair was short, not even long enough to be curly, but she introduced herself as Paige so it must be the same girl. Melanie gave her a polite smile.

"Hello Paige," she said, shaking the offered hand. "My name's Melanie. I play chaser for Norway." Was she around to hear that part?




What with the strangers and everything, Mel was overjoyed to see a familiar face heading toward her table. (Not that meeting new people couldn't be fun, but after being bombarded and shaken she was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment).

"Bella!" She called with a smile toward her teammate. She reached out her hand and was glad to see the older girl making her way over to join them. Bella's question caused Mel to look down at her plate ad shrug. "I was hungry." She knew that a lot of people couldn't eat too soon before a game, but she had never had that problem. When she was hungry she was hungry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
SPOILER!!: You threeeee






PAIGE. SHE WAS ALIVE. Cassius flung his arms around her in a BIG hug. "Oh GOSH I was so scared--" and so anxious, apparently, that he was yammering away in FRENCH which Paige didn't even KNOW so nice going, Cassius. He didn't even realize it, though, and so the switch back to English was not noticed. "Healers?" Oh right...the tent. Paige, please.

Another girl walked up, another player Cassius recognized from past games. "Yes, yes, you play for Norway, too! I know you both--we played against each other.....I don't remember when. But I'm Cassius Dolohov and I play for France," he said with a smug smirk, leaning on Paige casually. "I'm going pro, soon, though. Chaser." HOPEFULLY for the Falcons. He had done his tryout and everything...just...waiting to hear. And boy, was it ANXIETY RIVETING. "But it's nice to meet you both...Melanie and Isabella. And of course we're supporting Norway." Lies, really. Cassius wasn't supporting anyone, really, but he wouldn't tell the GIRLS this. "Right, Paige? This is my friend Paige." He smiled a boyish smile in her direction.

"Mind if we sit? You're both great chasers, by the way," he wouldn't want to not tell them that. Because they were, they really were.

OH..um...okay....

Paige's face went instant tomato red at the unexpected hug and her stomach tied in little knots of guilt for apparently making him worry. Although she was unsure as to why he would be so concerned. What could possibly go wrong at a quidditch tournament?

Clearly, someone had not received very good marks on their History of Magic OWL.

"S-s-sorry," she stammered, biting her lower lip and timidly returning the hug.

Inquires as to WHY Cassius was so freaked out were pushed to the side at the introduction of two quidditch players. "Pleasure to meet you," she smiled as she shook the one's hand, her attention briefly drawn to the other who was questioning their loyalties. But Cassius handled that...it seemed. Rooting for Norway, right. She nodded in affirmation.

"I don't play," she clarified, clearly being the odd one out of the situation but not really being fazed by it. "Only ever ridden on a broom once." And that had been a disaster that she would rather not recount. "And this is my first match." Ever.

Which was making her feel quite apprehensive given the current company and perhaps a little guilty seeing as Cassius had invited her to come along but she was incredibly uneducated on the subject. Then again, he always got that twinkle in his eye when he was given the opportunity to speak about the sport, so perhaps it was not all that unfortunate. He could teach her and talk for hours and he would have her undivided attention.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #21 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
The event is finally here!

Laura had been waiting for this day since she officially joined U-17 Quidditch team. Finally she had a chance to show her talent. This would be good for her resume since she had been planning to be a professional Quidditch player. She was still fifteen though, but being a pro had become her dream since she could ride a broomstick.

The half-Irish girl needed some refreshment and a snack. That's why she was here, at the food section. She spotted a girl nearby grabbing a food who looked like a rolled crepes (but she was sure that those weren't crepes). "Is that good?" She casually asked her.
The Krumkake she got was actually pretty good. She gave credit to the hands that created it. It tasted close enough to the ones she would usually find back at home, which then added a little more salt to the fact that her mamma and pappa weren't around to watch her game later. It was okay though. It wasn't something new to her. The U17 Quidditch games were held in different places. However, she couldn't help but miss the comforts of her home.

Marseille turned around at the girl who had spoken to her. Nope, definitely not her team mate. She was either just a spectator, a fan, or someone from the Irish team. Not that the last option bothered her. She wasn't looking for a fight this early in the day and most definitely not hours before the match.

The fifteen year old gave the girl a polite smile. "It depends on your taste," Marseille replied. Her sister didn't like it as much as she did, but that's probably because her taste buds sucked at being taste buds. "You should tried it. It's called a Krumkake. A Norvegian vaffle." Her accent was showing a little bit there, but who cares. She took another bite.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 01:21 PM   #22 (permalink)


DIMC & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye
 
littledhampir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 9,965

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Ramsey
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cassandra White
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Isobel King
Games & Sports
x8
Default
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

SPOILER!!: you guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

PAIGE. SHE WAS ALIVE. Cassius flung his arms around her in a BIG hug. "Oh GOSH I was so scared--" and so anxious, apparently, that he was yammering away in FRENCH which Paige didn't even KNOW so nice going, Cassius. He didn't even realize it, though, and so the switch back to English was not noticed. "Healers?" Oh right...the tent. Paige, please.

Another girl walked up, another player Cassius recognized from past games. "Yes, yes, you play for Norway, too! I know you both--we played against each other.....I don't remember when. But I'm Cassius Dolohov and I play for France," he said with a smug smirk, leaning on Paige casually. "I'm going pro, soon, though. Chaser." HOPEFULLY for the Falcons. He had done his tryout and everything...just...waiting to hear. And boy, was it ANXIETY RIVETING. "But it's nice to meet you both...Melanie and Isabella. And of course we're supporting Norway." Lies, really. Cassius wasn't supporting anyone, really, but he wouldn't tell the GIRLS this. "Right, Paige? This is my friend Paige." He smiled a boyish smile in her direction.

"Mind if we sit? You're both great chasers, by the way," he wouldn't want to not tell them that. Because they were, they really were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

OH..um...okay....

Paige's face went instant tomato red at the unexpected hug and her stomach tied in little knots of guilt for apparently making him worry. Although she was unsure as to why he would be so concerned. What could possibly go wrong at a quidditch tournament?

Clearly, someone had not received very good marks on their History of Magic OWL.

"S-s-sorry," she stammered, biting her lower lip and timidly returning the hug.

Inquires as to WHY Cassius was so freaked out were pushed to the side at the introduction of two quidditch players. "Pleasure to meet you," she smiled as she shook the one's hand, her attention briefly drawn to the other who was questioning their loyalties. But Cassius handled that...it seemed. Rooting for Norway, right. She nodded in affirmation.

"I don't play," she clarified, clearly being the odd one out of the situation but not really being fazed by it. "Only ever ridden on a broom once." And that had been a disaster that she would rather not recount. "And this is my first match." Ever.

Which was making her feel quite apprehensive given the current company and perhaps a little guilty seeing as Cassius had invited her to come along but she was incredibly uneducated on the subject. Then again, he always got that twinkle in his eye when he was given the opportunity to speak about the sport, so perhaps it was not all that unfortunate. He could teach her and talk for hours and he would have her undivided attention.


Melanie had not gotten a good look at the boy after being accosted. But now that he mentioned it, he did look familiar. "Oh right," she said, nodding. He was a pretty good quidditch player. France was a pretty good team, just not good enough to make it to the finals. Of course she was a good chaser. She knew that. Mel's attention was turned to Paige when she spoke instead.

"First match? Very first?" She understand not playing, and even not riding on a broom. Mel loved quidditch (obviously) but she knew it wasn't for everyone. Never going to a match, though? That was insane. She glanced back at Cassius. They seemed like good friends, had she never watched one of his matches even?

"Where do you go to school?" Had she never even gone to a game there? Also to make conversation, of course. That was good too. Quidditch wasn't the most important thing, except when it was.
__________________
littledhampir is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 01:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Pixie
 
RandomRaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Nutella Jar (GMT+7)
Posts: 44,836

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
The Krumkake she got was actually pretty good. She gave credit to the hands that created it. It tasted close enough to the ones she would usually find back at home, which then added a little more salt to the fact that her mamma and pappa weren't around to watch her game later. It was okay though. It wasn't something new to her. The U17 Quidditch games were held in different places. However, she couldn't help but miss the comforts of her home.

Marseille turned around at the girl who had spoken to her. Nope, definitely not her team mate. She was either just a spectator, a fan, or someone from the Irish team. Not that the last option bothered her. She wasn't looking for a fight this early in the day and most definitely not hours before the match.

The fifteen year old gave the girl a polite smile. "It depends on your taste," Marseille replied. Her sister didn't like it as much as she did, but that's probably because her taste buds sucked at being taste buds. "You should tried it. It's called a Krumkake. A Norvegian vaffle." Her accent was showing a little bit there, but who cares. She took another bite.
Her accent was so... thick and quite foreign for her. Going to Ilvermorny makes her used to hear more American accents more than the Europe ones. This girl must've been from somewhere around Northern Europe... Oh, was she one of the U17 Norwegian player? If yes, this would be interesting to see the opponent before the match. Relax, Laura came here for food and being friendly around people. Besides, she believed that the business inside the field should be left there and to bring outside.

A Norwegian waffle? That sounds... interesting. The name was quite funny too, was this named after the legendary seeker Viktor Krum? Probably not, he's Bulgarian and this cuisine is Norwegian. "You make me want to try one." The half-Irish looked around again if there's something that could attract her appetite besides the krumkake, but then she decided to get some and tried it. Hmmmm... The taste reminded her of the biscuit roll that her grandma used to make.
__________________
a bold and decisive person, who's not afraid of making a little mess,
you might be impulsive, and you stand out from the crowd, you are...
RandomRaven is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 02:00 PM   #24 (permalink)



DERP & DoM
Moke
 
Kimothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: nickle's back pocket
Posts: 8,623

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Lily Belrose
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Katrina Marie Belrose
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Andrea "Anya" Gonzales
Mysteries
x12
Default
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • Incoherent Cow Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Her accent was so... thick and quite foreign for her. Going to Ilvermorny makes her used to hear more American accents more than the Europe ones. This girl must've been from somewhere around Northern Europe... Oh, was she one of the U17 Norwegian player? If yes, this would be interesting to see the opponent before the match. Relax, Laura came here for food and being friendly around people. Besides, she believed that the business inside the field should be left there and to bring outside.

A Norwegian waffle? That sounds... interesting. The name was quite funny too, was this named after the legendary seeker Viktor Krum? Probably not, he's Bulgarian and this cuisine is Norwegian. "You make me want to try one." The half-Irish looked around again if there's something that could attract her appetite besides the krumkake, but then she decided to get some and tried it. Hmmmm... The taste reminded her of the biscuit roll that her grandma used to make.
She wanted to give it a try? No problem. "Then go for eet," the Keeper said. Marseille observed as the other girl tried her country's Krumkake and nodded encouragingly. She took a bit from her own simultaneously too. Goodness, she missed her home already. She made a mental note to send her mamma and pappa a letter, if they were allowed to after the game to provide with updates on the stats. "Vell? How vas your very first Krumkake?" Did the other girl have horrible taste buds just like her sister?

"My name is Marseille, by the way," the fifteen year old said. She didn't want to be rude in the first place. Besides, it would hurt to get to know fellow Quidditch enthusiasts either. It was kind of like a big family knitted together by one common interest. "Eet is pronounced as Mar-zay. I play for the Norvegian team as Keeper." She tried to keep her English as cool as possible, but she might've failed at that a little bit.
__________________
It's so magical, feeling that no one's got a hold_______________________________

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...
Kimothy is offline  
Old 04-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #25 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE
Ramora
 
laurange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kita's pocket
Posts: 5,229

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Simran E. Sandhu
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
Environmental Protection
x9 x6
Default
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Gorgeous day, Quidditch, and creatures. Ella couldn't think of a better place to spend her time and Cecelia seemed to agree, evident by her constant clapping and smiling. "The match hasn't even started, C. Save some of that enthusiasm." The blonde nuzzled her daughter's cheek earning a gleeful giggle and then inched closer to the concession stands, lured by the delicious smells. "What do you think we should get, hm?"

Food was the cherry on top of this lovely summer day cake, y'see. The Summers girls were hungry.
One Elise Fairfield was especially glad to be here, out of the flat, in the fresh air, at her baby boys' first ever Quidditch match. What did it matter that they were only months out of the womb? They were marvelously healthy specimens of wizardkind and the happiest gurgling-est babies around, they hardly even cried as much as they used to now that they'd figured their food schedules out. Her only problem here was the fact that they were just learning how to grip and would you just guess who had her ponytail in a vice grip?

Ouch.

Pained grin on her face as she bounced Benji in an attempt to get him to relinquish his grip on her hair as she stood in line for food. "Benji- please, love, mummy's head hurts. Let goooooo, baby," she crooned, trying in vain to unfurl his grip with her fingers. Oh, the joys of motherhood.
__________________

PLAYFUL | AFFECTIONATE | PERCEPTIVE
knows more than you might think
laurange is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212