sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 238 users online including...
teochtermamois , ilnwillmarc , fvm , raarashan , vivianbd11 , sweetpinkpixie , Suziella

7 members
231 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default The Courtyard



The Leaky Cauldron sits auspiciously as part of the Muggle World, the portal to Diagon Alley. Stepping out the back door of the Leaky Cauldron, it leads to the open patio that is deceivingly large. Once inside the Courtyard the stone path circles around the green area, which is a popular place for young children to relax upon during summer holidays and is also a popular place for, people to lie out and have lunch.

On the green, a tall stone fountain sits and waits for a lucky sickle or two to find its way to the bottom of the fountain. However, the incredible thing about the fountain is the stone is rests upon. The stone floor underneath and surrounding the fountain is charmed to light up with each step a person makes on the stone floor. The color traces the outside of the traveler’s foot and each new step is a fresh new color.

Out on the green surrounding the fountain is the home to a garden of flowers that are freshly planted. Each little patch of flowers is also charmed by Harley to smell of a different kind of treat at the Leaky Cauldron, i.e.. Butterbeer Flowers.

Off to the side of the Courtyard, a winding stone pathway leads to a quaint little pond filled with a hundred carp fish that Ryoma had specially imported from Japan. This little pond is tucked in the back of the Courtyard and serves as a little treat to all who happen upon it. Next to the pond is a simple wooden box with a money hole in the top. Dispense ten sickles and the box produces fish food to feed the carp.

Ryoma and Harley ask that everyone, including little witches and wizards, pick up after himself or herself.



Old 08-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #4001 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Evelyn loved summer. Not only did she love the weather, the girl was also off classes for another one month AND she also got to spend more time with her troll of a boyfriend. Who was amazing enough to even prepare food for their little picnic. Even if the birds ate most of it. "I'm proud of you, Barlow. The wrap was really good." And she wasn't just saying that. It was great.

After lunch, they walked over to this cute little pond near the back of the courtyard. She watched the fish with interest for a little while before Edric handed her some fish food. Trying really hard not to make a face because the stuff rather smelled, she quickly poured it into the water. Taking out a few tissues from her bag, the girl handed over some to Edric and wiped her hands clean with the rest.

"You know, I'm really happy today." Evelyn said, suddenly.
Edric grinned with amusement as Evelyn complimented his wrap-making-skills. "You're too kind," he replied, believing her to be teasing him. But seriously, the wrap had been a disaster.

The boy then proceeded to wipe the excess fish food crumbs from his hands as Evelyn handed him some tissues. His hands felt brand new as he rolled up the tissue paper and threw it in the direction of a nearby trashcan, the paper ball going right through. He admired his good aim for a second before Evelyn suddenly spoke, sharing with him how happy she was that day.

Oh?
With raised eyebrows, Edric turned his attention to her. "And why's that?" he asked. "It wouldn't have anything to do with being in the lovely company of a certain handsome fellow, would it?" he asked with a teasing grin.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #4002 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,180

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Edric grinned with amusement as Evelyn complimented his wrap-making-skills. "You're too kind," he replied, believing her to be teasing him. But seriously, the wrap had been a disaster.

The boy then proceeded to wipe the excess fish food crumbs from his hands as Evelyn handed him some tissues. His hands felt brand new as he rolled up the tissue paper and threw it in the direction of a nearby trashcan, the paper ball going right through. He admired his good aim for a second before Evelyn suddenly spoke, sharing with him how happy she was that day.

Oh?
With raised eyebrows, Edric turned his attention to her. "And why's that?" he asked. "It wouldn't have anything to do with being in the lovely company of a certain handsome fellow, would it?" he asked with a teasing grin.
"Hey! I'm serious. Now, I know my boyfriend is a fantastic cook as well." That was kind of awesome. What more does a girl want? She would actually try preparing food for him sometime but she obviously didn't want him hating her forever. The girl was probably the worst cook on the planet.

Evelyn was happy because well.. she was happy. Content, really. Like, her life was absolutely perfect and she had absolutely nothing to worry about. But before she could put that into words, Edric was back to being the troll that he was. He really could be so annoying at times. Clearing her throat, she said with a smirk, "It would.. but I don't see a handsome fellow around, Edric. Do you?"
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-17-2013, 04:36 AM   #4003 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"Hey! I'm serious. Now, I know my boyfriend is a fantastic cook as well." That was kind of awesome. What more does a girl want? She would actually try preparing food for him sometime but she obviously didn't want him hating her forever. The girl was probably the worst cook on the planet.

Evelyn was happy because well.. she was happy. Content, really. Like, her life was absolutely perfect and she had absolutely nothing to worry about. But before she could put that into words, Edric was back to being the troll that he was. He really could be so annoying at times. Clearing her throat, she said with a smirk, "It would.. but I don't see a handsome fellow around, Edric. Do you?"
"What, are you trying to make me blush now, Evs?" asked Edric as Evelyn continued showering him in compliments he never knew how to accept. But he was grateful, and it was obvious as he smiled warmly at the girl at his side. Her opinion meant a lot more than he probably let on.

But then Evelyn was beating him at his own game - she'd just *gasp* trolled him!

Edric scoffed. "I do, actually. He just so happens to be sitting right next to you," he said teasingly, "Maybe I should get you a new pair of glasses for your birthday, Evs." But seriously, how could she miss him? He was like, beautiful.

Or just really good at saying things to get on her nerves.

"Really, though," started Edric once more after a moment's silence, now lying face-up on the green grass. "I'm glad you're happy." He turned his gaze to Evelyn, squinting at the sunlight in his eyes. "It's nice."
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #4004 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,180

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
"What, are you trying to make me blush now, Evs?" asked Edric as Evelyn continued showering him in compliments he never knew how to accept. But he was grateful, and it was obvious as he smiled warmly at the girl at his side. Her opinion meant a lot more than he probably let on.

But then Evelyn was beating him at his own game - she'd just *gasp* trolled him!

Edric scoffed. "I do, actually. He just so happens to be sitting right next to you," he said teasingly, "Maybe I should get you a new pair of glasses for your birthday, Evs." But seriously, how could she miss him? He was like, beautiful.

Or just really good at saying things to get on her nerves.

"Really, though," started Edric once more after a moment's silence, now lying face-up on the green grass. "I'm glad you're happy." He turned his gaze to Evelyn, squinting at the sunlight in his eyes. "It's nice."
"Maybe. Is it working? Because I haven't seen you blush since I've known you." Not even when they kissed for the first time. And that was really unfair because she blushed almost all the time, thanks to Edric. "You're welcome.. sweetheart." She grinned, knowing that was going to annoy him to no end. What? She could be a troll when she wanted to be, you know.

Evelyn laughed a little and shook her head. He was so cute. "Fine, Eddy. I think you are incredibly gorgeous. Are you happy now?" She really did find him extremely good looking but he probably knew that anyway.

He was glad she was happy? Evelyn smiled down at him. "Yes, I know." She was happy for herself too. She looked away for a moment before she continued, "Are you happy?" Did she make him happy?
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #4005 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
"Maybe. Is it working? Because I haven't seen you blush since I've known you." Not even when they kissed for the first time. And that was really unfair because she blushed almost all the time, thanks to Edric. "You're welcome.. sweetheart." She grinned, knowing that was going to annoy him to no end. What? She could be a troll when she wanted to be, you know.

Evelyn laughed a little and shook her head. He was so cute. "Fine, Eddy. I think you are incredibly gorgeous. Are you happy now?" She really did find him extremely good looking but he probably knew that anyway.

He was glad she was happy? Evelyn smiled down at him. "Yes, I know." She was happy for herself too. She looked away for a moment before she continued, "Are you happy?" Did she make him happy?
Edric smirked as Evelyn protested about never seeing him blush before. "Let's keep it that way." Seriously, though. The last thing he wanted was to be seen blushing like a giddy little girl. He'd already gone through that embarrassment with Ella and didn't plan to let the incident repeat itself. He wasn't a… a blusher! That was so… cheesy.

And then Evelyn was announcing that he was "incredibly gorgeous". Just "handsome" would've done the trick, but he liked her version of the compliment better. When she asked if he was happy, he nodded his head with a satisfied smile. Of course he was happy; he'd gotten what he wanted. Bwaha.

Edric raised an eyebrow slightly as Evelyn then asked about his own state of happiness. The boy shrugged, making a face. "Eh, I've had better days." But then he laughed lightly, obviously just teasing poor Evs. "I'm kidding, I'm pretty happy myself. I like hanging out with you like this, y'know."
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #4006 (permalink)


MO
Mooncalf
 
JennMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Under A Rock
Posts: 6,501

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Default
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Major league eyeroll! "Of course I know a simple spell. I'm not 17 so I know better than to perform magic outside of Hogwarts, moron. I'm not getting fined by the MLE." Seriously.

Though it wasn't as though she couldn't afford it. This one probably couldn't though. Her clothes were a fright.

Oh and she thought she was witty. Kalla slowed clapped as she fixed her with a bored look. "Trust me, that one REALLY hurt. Great insult... Said no one ever. You're not very bright are you?" Rhetorical question, really.
" Well, then." talk about R-U-D-E. "scuse me for thinking you are older then you are." little Brat. Ariana anted to smack that smirk right off her face really she did. she had half a mind to do it to but she thought otherwise on the fact. " No need to be a rude little goblin." really she didnt TELL the girl to walk where her tea spilt or for her tea to spill in the first place " i didnt make you walk where my tea accidently spilled." ACCIDENTLY being the key word here "Move alone child" you're annoying us
JennMarie is offline  
Old 08-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #4007 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,180

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Edric smirked as Evelyn protested about never seeing him blush before. "Let's keep it that way." Seriously, though. The last thing he wanted was to be seen blushing like a giddy little girl. He'd already gone through that embarrassment with Ella and didn't plan to let the incident repeat itself. He wasn't a… a blusher! That was so… cheesy.

And then Evelyn was announcing that he was "incredibly gorgeous". Just "handsome" would've done the trick, but he liked her version of the compliment better. When she asked if he was happy, he nodded his head with a satisfied smile. Of course he was happy; he'd gotten what he wanted. Bwaha.

Edric raised an eyebrow slightly as Evelyn then asked about his own state of happiness. The boy shrugged, making a face. "Eh, I've had better days." But then he laughed lightly, obviously just teasing poor Evs. "I'm kidding, I'm pretty happy myself. I like hanging out with you like this, y'know."
"I'll totally get you to blush one day. You'll see." Evelyn said, lying on the grass now, next to Edric. He'd look adorable with his cheeks all red. Heh. He's had better days!? Oh, wait. He was kidding.. Obviously. She should have learnt to not to take him seriously by now. "That wasn't even funny, Barlow." Evelyn said, poking him on the nose. But, he liked hanging out with her. That was nice to hear. Very nice, actually.

Evelyn stared at the sky for a while, enjoying the gentle breeze and the warmth of the sun on her face. "Edric.. I've been thinking about what I want to do once I graduate and.. um.. I think I'd like to continue staying in Edinburgh, assuming I get a job there, that is." Because she liked it there. A lot. She turned to look at him, biting her lower lip nervously.

"Will... that be a problem?" The girl finally asked.
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:49 AM   #4008 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Edric chuckled softly as Evelyn poked his nose playfully, taking that moment to take her hand into his, admiring the way their fingers intertwined for a moment before the girl spoke again, this time mentioning her future after graduation.

Curious, Edric turned his gaze in her direction, watching her brightly-lit profile as she explained that she wanted to stay in Edinburg if she was to get a job there.

Edric turned to lay on his side now, facing Evelyn and furrowing his brows at the idea. As she asked if it was a problem, he quickly replied, "Of course it's a problem." What, she seriously hadn't thought that maintaining their relationship at a long-distance status was going to bother him at all?

Realizing he'd probably sounded a little too blunt, Edric tried to explain: "I mean, I had always assumed you'd come back to London when you were done, and then we could... I don't know, live together, maybe?" But then a realization came to him. "Unless, you didn't want that." Was he that unbearable that she preferred him in small doses?
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 02:11 PM   #4009 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,180

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
Edric chuckled softly as Evelyn poked his nose playfully, taking that moment to take her hand into his, admiring the way their fingers intertwined for a moment before the girl spoke again, this time mentioning her future after graduation.

Curious, Edric turned his gaze in her direction, watching her brightly-lit profile as she explained that she wanted to stay in Edinburg if she was to get a job there.

Edric turned to lay on his side now, facing Evelyn and furrowing his brows at the idea. As she asked if it was a problem, he quickly replied, "Of course it's a problem." What, she seriously hadn't thought that maintaining their relationship at a long-distance status was going to bother him at all?

Realizing he'd probably sounded a little too blunt, Edric tried to explain: "I mean, I had always assumed you'd come back to London when you were done, and then we could... I don't know, live together, maybe?" But then a realization came to him. "Unless, you didn't want that." Was he that unbearable that she preferred him in small doses?
Evelyn immediately felt bad. "I'msosorry." She mumbled, looking away. How could she have even expected him to not have a problem with it? "I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have even.."

Wait. What did he just say?

"What? Are you serious? About the living together, I mean." Evelyn stared at him, her eyes wide open in surprise. She had kind of assumed that even if she moved back to London, it would mean staying with her family and she wasn't really keen on that. But she absolutely loved the idea of seeing him every single day. She could get a job in London, right?

"Eddy.. that will be amazing." Evelyn smiled and gently squeezed his hand, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "I.. I guess.. I never thought you would want that."
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #4010 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Evelyn immediately felt bad. "I'msosorry." She mumbled, looking away. How could she have even expected him to not have a problem with it? "I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have even.."

Wait. What did he just say?

"What? Are you serious? About the living together, I mean." Evelyn stared at him, her eyes wide open in surprise. She had kind of assumed that even if she moved back to London, it would mean staying with her family and she wasn't really keen on that. But she absolutely loved the idea of seeing him every single day. She could get a job in London, right?

"Eddy.. that will be amazing." Evelyn smiled and gently squeezed his hand, her cheeks turning slightly pink. "I.. I guess.. I never thought you would want that."
Edric shook his head slightly as Evelyn began to apologize. He hadn't intended on making her feel silly! "Hey, no-- don't wo--" But then the girl had moved on to his earlier words about living together.

Edric seemed a bit puzzled as she asked if he was serious. What? Why wouldn't he be?
He had sort of always assumed that was the direction in which their relationship was headed. They had been dating for a while now, after all, and they weren't exactly just children anymore. Wasn't living together sort of a default? But her surprise made him smile with amusement, and her approval of the idea caused that smile to widen.

"Really?" His eyebrows raised as Evelyn mentioned she thought he'd never want that. He seemed surprised, but to be fair, he hadn't ever really mentioned the idea of living together before or anything, so he understood why the girl wouldn't have realized it. "Of course I want that, Evs." He leaned over to place a kiss on her forehead before asking, "So... does this mean you'll be coming back?" he asked hopefully.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #4011 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,455

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerina Moretti
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default Edric and Eve and Alec, OH MY!
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Ella had been pretty quiet as she walked with Alec towards the courtyard, lost in thought. The blonde was just praying that Edric didn't say anything to make Alec uncomfortable or like...threaten him or something. She'd never had a big brother before the ogre and she' heard that threatening boyfriends was sort of in the job description. Would hugs be apology enough if something like that happened? Meep.

The sixteen year old, realizing she probably wasn't helping anyone by thinking the worst, reached over and laced her fingers with Alec's. She gave him a reassuring smile and nudged him gently. "You ready for this?"

...

Oh! There they were. Edric and Eve were sitting together and looking pretty couple-y. GRIN. If only Hulk were here to see this. The blonde would have to give her all the details next time they talked. "There they are," She said quietly to Alec, leading him over to where they were seated.

They weren't interrupting anything, were they?

"Don't you guys look cozy." Heh. Ella gave a BEAM to Eve and a raised eyebrow to Edric. She would have teased him about being all boyfriend-y but considering he was going to meet Alec ...well, now-ish, she didn't want to anger him. "Mind if we join you?"
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 05:54 PM   #4012 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,180

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

"Yeah. I mean, we haven't really talked about this before.. and I.. I'm just a little surprised, that's all." It was the best surprise ever, though. Yeah, she was going to miss Scotland a lot. Especially her friends, but it was all worth it. She'd still visit Edinburgh anyway. "Are you sure you want to see my face all the time, Eddy?" She asked, teasing him a little. Heh. Of course he would, though. She had a pretty face.

Evelyn laughed a little and nodded. "Of course." She awkwardly continued to hold on to his hand as she turned around to face him with the biggest smile on her face. "I...."


OHMYGOSH.


"Ella! Hi." Evelyn quickly removed her hand from Edric's, her pale face now flushed bright red. She sat up and smiled up at the blonde and a boy who she assumed was Ella's boyfriend. "No, of course not. Please."
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #4013 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Edric grinned as Evelyn confirmed that she would come back to London, honest relief washing over his features. At her following question, he chuckled softly. "Hmm, I don't know, I fear I might get tired of it," he teased evilly. Yeah, he was a lot sweeter now but Edric was still a big ol' troll. But before Evelyn could hex him into the pond water, he quickly added, "I'm joking, of course. I don't think getting tired of my girlfriend will ever be an option." Really, though. He was looking forward to seeing her every day, rather than every other weekend.

And then Ella arrived.
At the sound of her voice, Edric jumped up, as if the grass had suddenly set itself on fire beneath him.
He'd almost forgotten they were supposed to be meeting Ella and Loverboy that afternoon!

"Ells!" Edric grinned at the sight of his old friend, and hoped she hadn't seen too much of Edrilyn being mushy two seconds ago. The last thing he wanted was for Donkey to see him as lovey and boyfriend-y. He had an image to maintain. "Glad you made it." He embraced what could be considered his little sister in a hug, and ruffled her hair the way he always did, any effort poor little Ella might have put into fixing her hair being completely destroyed in a second. As he took a step back toward Evelyn, Edric's gaze turned in the direction of the unfamiliar face standing beside Ella.

"And you've brought a friend," he pointed out. He figured this had to be Ella's boyfriend, obviously, but let the girl perform the introductions.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #4014 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,684

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default E trio!
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Was he ready? No.

He was downright TERRIFIED of this ever since Ells had mentioned something about meeting her pseudo-brother... person. But he hadn't mentioned anything to the girl because he knew how much she'd end up worrying. In fact, he wouldn't be surprised if she was worried about this little get together right this minute. It would explain a lot, yeah? Like why she was so quiet?

Sigh.

Alec smiled a little and nodded at the blonde's question. Sure. He could be ready for this. It wasn't as if this was scarier than a Quidditch final or anything. No! No no no! ... GULP. "Are you?" he asked, giving her hand a small squeeze in return. It was reassuring, it was. The hand holding and her smile and... she had a really nice face, did she know?

...

And look! There they were! ... Was he allowed to freak out now?!

And it seemed as if BOTH of them knew Ells and... had no idea who he was? Talk about awkward. The nearly seventeen year old smiled at the two of them and stood to one side while the boy -- this was the ogre person, right? -- hugged his girlfriend. At least he knew the Evelyn girl... kind of. She had been Hufflepuff's Lady Prefect, yeah?

"Erm... hey!" Awkward awkward AWKWARD!!!! "I'm Alec... Alec Summers." And he sort of... held his hand out too. Handshakes, you know. Alec had manners. Yeah.
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 08:35 PM   #4015 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,583

x8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
" Well, then." talk about R-U-D-E. "scuse me for thinking you are older then you are." little Brat. Ariana anted to smack that smirk right off her face really she did. she had half a mind to do it to but she thought otherwise on the fact. " No need to be a rude little goblin." really she didnt TELL the girl to walk where her tea spilt or for her tea to spill in the first place " i didnt make you walk where my tea accidently spilled." ACCIDENTLY being the key word here "Move alone child" you're annoying us
"Look I don't know how mentally handicapped you really are, but I am SEATED. I have BEEN seated in the same spot since you lumbered by and spilt your bloody tea. Now, YOU go the hell away, m'kay." SHOO. SCAT!

Seriously.

Kalla flipped her book open and scowled slightly at the tea stains. She would have her mum buy her a new one. Pronto.

And no, she was not moving from where she was. Not gonna happen. Kalla Ogden was NOT intimidated.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 08:45 PM   #4016 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,455

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerina Moretti
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default You three! *doesn't quote*
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Alec had that nervous smile going right now, did he know? He had a lot of smiles, actually. Like the one he got when he talked about his Dad and the one when he got when they were about to have something delicious like hot chocolate or ice cream. And then there was the one he had when he was really happy and she liked that one best because it was just really, really nice. Right now, though? Well it was the nervous one and she felt a bit bad. She squeezed his hand back and gave him what she hoped was a reassuring smile. "I'm ready. It'll be great." ...Hopefully.

...

Hehehe. Why did they get all flustered like that, Eve and Edric? It's not like Ella hadn't known they were in love even before they did or anything. Sheesh. The blonde merely smiled knowingly and waved a bit at the older girl, nodding when she said they could join them. "Thanks, Eve." She would have sat down too had it not been for Edric jumping up like he had. O_o Merlin.

"Hi Edric!" The sixteen year old greeted, surprised by the hug. She still wasn't used to this version of her ogre yet but she squeezed him gently, enjoying that he was willingly hugging these days. She was proud of him, okay? BEAM! The hair ruffling, though? WHY? Ella squirmed a bit and tried not to frown while she did her best to straighten out the mess he'd made. "Not nice."

And then they were looking at Alec and the blonde squeezed his hand again, smiling a little nervously. "I brought a boyfriend, actually."But Edric already knew that part. The blonde then watched as Alec introduced himself to them and held out his hand, her gaze shifting to Edric expectantly.

... ... He'd be super nice, right?
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 08-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #4017 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default You know who you are! :3
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Edric raised his eyebrows slightly in fake surprise as Ella specified that she had brought a boyfriend, as if he hadn't realized this before. Uh-huh… So this was the famous Alec that Ella had been gushing about through their letters and on their last meeting. It was nice to finally have a face to connect to the name.

And then the boy - who looked terribly uncomfortable and out of place - began to introduce himself. Oh gawd, he seemed just as awkward and silly as Ella herself. No wonder the two ended up together.

Edric merely stared at Alec's outstretched hand with a blank expression, then let his gaze wander over to poor little Ella who seemed ready to throw a shoe at him if he didn't keep his promise of playing nice. He considered being a big ol' ogre-bully for a second before deciding he didn't have the heart to ruin Ella's sunny afternoon.

"I'm Edric Barlow," the boy finally introduced himself, taking Alec's offered hand and shaking it, a little tighter than was necessary maybe. Heheh. "And this is Evelyn Wellington," he continued, this time gesturing toward the brunette beside him, his arm absentmindedly taking place around her waist.

Well, this should be an interesting afternoon.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #4018 (permalink)

Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,180

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Kailani Avery
Scribbulus Writing Implements
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Aw. Evelyn looked slightly amused as she watched her boyfriend hug Ella and also ruining her hair in the process. One would never believe that this boy used to actually hate hugging people a few years ago. Or even a year ago. Heh. It was cute though. Evelyn wondered if Blue would ever be okay with her having a boyfriend. Maybe she will.. someday. She just HAD to, okay? Evelyn really didn't want her sister hating her forever. Maybe she could ask Ella to talk to her?.. Yeah, maybe.

Anyway.

Evelyn grinned at Ella before giving her a big hug. It had been a whiiiiile since they'd met last. She'd missed her. "It's so nice to see you again! How are you?" Ella looked so grown up now. So grown up and mature.

Oh hello, Ella's boyfriend. "Hey, Alec." Evelyn smiled brightly when the boy introduced himself. He seemed so nice but looked really nervous.. poor kid. Edric probably freaked him out a little.. yeah, she really couldn't blame him. She shook Alec's hand and even gave him a small hug. She kind of felt bad for him. See? SHE wasn't scary. "Ella's told me so much about you." All nice things, of course. Oh.. Edric had his arm around her now. It was a little distracting. Ahem.
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 04:50 PM   #4019 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,279

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

After eating in the Leaky, Dylan decided to check out the courtyard. He hadn't been out there in years and had always thought it was really cool when he was younger when he used to be brought out there by his parents. The eleven year old began to walk around the courtyard, looking all around himself. The courtyard was beautiful, he really liked it. He made a mental note in his head to come out here more often whenever he came to Diagon Alley.

Taking a seat upon the edge of the fountain, he tossed in a sickle into the water and watched as it slowly sank to the bottom, wishing in his head that he wouldn't be so shy this year at Hogwarts. Sighing, he lightly drummed his fingers on the edge of the fountain where he sat. Dylan really hoped he wouldn't be so shy as he normally was this year. He wanted to make friends so badly...
Ringo is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #4020 (permalink)
Moderator
Gladrags Mod



DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin
 
hermionesclone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: London
Posts: 32,684

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Michael Summers
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
Default
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

Alec smiled a little and nodded. Sure, she was ready. And she thought it would be great. Maybe this could be one of those many... many moments when his girlfriend was right. ... He hoped so! And how was it that she was always usually right? About... nearly... EVERYTHING. Alec just didn't get it.

...

The guy, ogre person, was just STARING at his hand and... Alec blinked. It wasn't dirty, was it? He was sure it wasn't. He had even made sure to have an extra good scrub-a-dub-dub this morning in preparation for this. And he had spent extra long on his hair and everything. See? He was taking this VERY seriously.

But it seemed as if there wasn't anything on his hands. Alec chewed down on the inside of his cheek at the tightness of the handshake -- owww? -- before forcing a smile on his face. "It's great to meet you! Both of you!" he said, relaxing a little, "Erm... Ella's told me a lot about you." At the 'you' part, he looked directly at Edric. ... It was true! She had!

OH HEY! He was getting a hug! This was a LOT better! So much so, that the smile on the Hufflepuff's face turned into a small grin as he hugged the older girl back, even giving her a small squeeze. Super!hugs, yeah? ... "She has? I hope they were all good things..." He stole a glance over at Ells and grinned.

And... he wasn't going to ask whether the older two were together or not. Things could turn even more awkward, if that was possible.
__________________
hermionesclone is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #4021 (permalink)


MO
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,484

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert-Grint-Fan View Post
After eating in the Leaky, Dylan decided to check out the courtyard. He hadn't been out there in years and had always thought it was really cool when he was younger when he used to be brought out there by his parents. The eleven year old began to walk around the courtyard, looking all around himself. The courtyard was beautiful, he really liked it. He made a mental note in his head to come out here more often whenever he came to Diagon Alley.

Taking a seat upon the edge of the fountain, he tossed in a sickle into the water and watched as it slowly sank to the bottom, wishing in his head that he wouldn't be so shy this year at Hogwarts. Sighing, he lightly drummed his fingers on the edge of the fountain where he sat. Dylan really hoped he wouldn't be so shy as he normally was this year. He wanted to make friends so badly...
Melanie had a sandwich in hand as she walked out to the courtyard. Inside the Leaky Cauldron had been a bit too loud for Melanie's taste and busy. Plus, she didn't want to bother people by sharing a table so she had opted for a sandwich and the outdoors. She brushed her hand away from her face, humming a happy little tune as she looked around. The courtyard definitely looked nice.

Honestly, Melanie wasn't even supposed to be here. She was supposed to be back in New Jersey, helping her mother out at the studio on her day off from work. But Melanie had given herself an unauthorized break and decided to floo back to Diagon Alley.

Which was why she was here. With lunch.

The Gryffindor looked around, wondering where she should sit. Ah, the fountain. Melanie did love fountains... except the other one in Diagon Alley seemed to like spitting water out at her for some strange reason... Hmmm... Melanie was sure to look at the ground around the fountain as she walked though - the colors changed and she liked that. It was a bit like the cafe a bit further down with the umbrellas, wasn't it? And then she was in front of the fountain. Being so focused on the ground, Melanie hadn't noticed someone else was there already. "Hey there," Melanie greeted. "Is the seat next to you taken?" she asked, smile in place. She would share her sandwich. Melanie was willing to go halfsies on it.
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #4022 (permalink)


DERP & DMLE

Grindylow
 
TakemetotheBurrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 14,455

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerina Moretti
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
Default :3
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

She'd kill him if he was mean. Edric knew that, right? Okay, not really but she would have no problem telling Eve about the blushing. Just saying.

The blonde was just watching him interact with Alec and staring and hoping for the best because these were some of her favorite people and it was important to her that they got on well. She got sort of distracted when she got Eve hugs, though. Eve hugs were nice and appreciated and Ella BEAMED, hugging the older girl back. "It's good to see you too. Really." She'd missed Eve, y'know. "I'm really great, actually. Enjoying summer. How are you?" She cast a side-ways glance at Edric before smiling back at the brunette, hoping she knew that Ella was really asking how they were.

And Alec really did seem uneasy so the blonde was happy that Eve decided to hug him too. She knew he'd like that, Alec would. Ella grinned when she caught Alec's eye and she winked at him. "They were all good. Promise." Besides, what bad things were there to say about Alec? None came to mind.

Seeing that the older couple had made themselves comfy...AHEM. We saw the arm, Ogre. Ella shuffled a bit closer to Alec and leaned her head against his arm, smiling at him before focusing on the other two. "Anyone want a gummy worm?"

Ice breaker?
__________________
TakemetotheBurrow is offline  
Old 08-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #4023 (permalink)


Scheming Marauder
Ghost
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 70,286
Default
Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Edric's eyes traveled from Alec to Ella as the younger boy shared that Ella had told him a lot about them/Edric. HUH. A lot about him, huh? Gawd, she'd better not have mentioned his blushing or any weird embarrassing things he might've admitted through their letters. Sometimes he just trusted Ella too much and ended up sharing more than he wanted to.

And then Evs was being her sweet usual self, giving the kids hugs. And Eddy TOTALLY noticed how Alec squeezed his girlfriend a LITTLE more than necessary! What was that all about!? He furrowed his brows disapprovingly and pulled Evelyn a little closer when she returned to his side, though he made no comment. From what he'd seen so far, Alec was almost a male version of Ella, so it was likely he was just unnecessarily friendly and giddy about life.

Aaaaand then… silence.
Edric wasn't too bothered by it, being the asocial person he'd always been, but he could tell Ella and her boyfriend would not tolerate any long silences. Surely enough, Ella was the first to break the ice. Edric smiled with amusement at his own prediction.

"I'll take one," he said as Ella offered the group gummy worms. He didn't really want one since he was already kinda full with the fail!wrap from earlier, but he figured he'd help Ella out. "So, Alec…" INTERROGATION TIME. "How'd you meet Ella?" Yeah, he'd already heard the story from Ella herself, but he wanted to hear it from the boy's point of view.
__________________

— the sun & the moon
Gryffindoll is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 12:04 AM   #4024 (permalink)
Formerly: Rupert-Grint-Fan

Porlock
 
Ringo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Burrow
Posts: 8,279

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Lewis
Third Year
Default
Dave Grohl-Josh Hutcherson-RupertGrint-HP-HG- Marvel-D.C-Taylor Hawkins-Drumming-Foo Fighters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Melanie had a sandwich in hand as she walked out to the courtyard. Inside the Leaky Cauldron had been a bit too loud for Melanie's taste and busy. Plus, she didn't want to bother people by sharing a table so she had opted for a sandwich and the outdoors. She brushed her hand away from her face, humming a happy little tune as she looked around. The courtyard definitely looked nice.

Honestly, Melanie wasn't even supposed to be here. She was supposed to be back in New Jersey, helping her mother out at the studio on her day off from work. But Melanie had given herself an unauthorized break and decided to floo back to Diagon Alley.

Which was why she was here. With lunch.

The Gryffindor looked around, wondering where she should sit. Ah, the fountain. Melanie did love fountains... except the other one in Diagon Alley seemed to like spitting water out at her for some strange reason... Hmmm... Melanie was sure to look at the ground around the fountain as she walked though - the colors changed and she liked that. It was a bit like the cafe a bit further down with the umbrellas, wasn't it? And then she was in front of the fountain. Being so focused on the ground, Melanie hadn't noticed someone else was there already. "Hey there," Melanie greeted. "Is the seat next to you taken?" she asked, smile in place. She would share her sandwich. Melanie was willing to go halfsies on it.
As Dylan sat, thinking to himself, a girl walked up and said hey. He glanced up at her and smiled a little, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Hello," he replied in a small, soft voice. She looked quite a bit older than him. Probably a sixth or seventh year.

Oh? Now she was asking if she could sit with him? He hadn't expected an older person to wanna sit next to someone like Dylan. He was a young firstie after all, and awfully shy...but oh well. Hopefully they'd become friends, he was hoping to make a lot before he got to Hogwarts. He'd just have to be a little more talkative...which would be a challenge. But he was going to try. "No, go ahead." he told her, gesturing towards it.
Ringo is offline  
Old 08-20-2013, 12:13 AM   #4025 (permalink)


MO
Hinkypunk
 
iBeJenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,484

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert-Grint-Fan View Post
As Dylan sat, thinking to himself, a girl walked up and said hey. He glanced up at her and smiled a little, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Hello," he replied in a small, soft voice. She looked quite a bit older than him. Probably a sixth or seventh year.

Oh? Now she was asking if she could sit with him? He hadn't expected an older person to wanna sit next to someone like Dylan. He was a young firstie after all, and awfully shy...but oh well. Hopefully they'd become friends, he was hoping to make a lot before he got to Hogwarts. He'd just have to be a little more talkative...which would be a challenge. But he was going to try. "No, go ahead." he told her, gesturing towards it.
Was she terrifying? Was she scaring the kid? Was that why the kid was talking quietly?

Melanie felt bad now but he said that she could sit... so there shouldn't be a problem there, right? Melanie wouldn't normally sit with a little child, if she was being completely honest with herself that is. She just kind of wanted some company. It wouldn't be fun to spend the day out if there wasn't anyone to talk to, would it? She smoothed her skirt out before sitting down on the seat next to him.

"I'm Melanie," she said, introducing herself to the kid. And Melanie Sung promised not to hurt the kid because that wasn't right. "Are you here alone? Shouldn't you be with your parents?" she asked, while peeling away the wrapper around her sandwich. Melanie hadn't been allowed to go hang out by herself until she was at least thirteen and even then it was hard to convince them she was old enough to go wherever.
__________________
though we're strangers 'til now, we're choosing a path between the s t a r s________________._____________

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...
iBeJenn is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:51 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215