sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 248 users online including...
Nymphadoraliz , hermionesclone , Chelliephone , Antoniohma , Duglaseki , Duglasbgt , Maznib

10 members
238 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 04-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default The Courtyard



The Leaky Cauldron sits auspiciously as part of the Muggle World, the portal to Diagon Alley. Stepping out the back door of the Leaky Cauldron, it leads to the open patio that is deceivingly large. Once inside the Courtyard the stone path circles around the green area, which is a popular place for young children to relax upon during summer holidays and is also a popular place for, people to lie out and have lunch.

On the green, a tall stone fountain sits and waits for a lucky sickle or two to find its way to the bottom of the fountain. However, the incredible thing about the fountain is the stone is rests upon. The stone floor underneath and surrounding the fountain is charmed to light up with each step a person makes on the stone floor. The color traces the outside of the traveler’s foot and each new step is a fresh new color.

Out on the green surrounding the fountain is the home to a garden of flowers that are freshly planted. Each little patch of flowers is also charmed by Harley to smell of a different kind of treat at the Leaky Cauldron, i.e.. Butterbeer Flowers.

Off to the side of the Courtyard, a winding stone pathway leads to a quaint little pond filled with a hundred carp fish that Ryoma had specially imported from Japan. This little pond is tucked in the back of the Courtyard and serves as a little treat to all who happen upon it. Next to the pond is a simple wooden box with a money hole in the top. Dispense ten sickles and the box produces fish food to feed the carp.

Ryoma and Harley ask that everyone, including little witches and wizards, pick up after himself or herself.



Old 04-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #2951 (permalink)
Demiguise
 
Lady of Light's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winterfell, yo
Posts: 24,183

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Valentina Hope Nichols
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Matilda Lucille Clarke
Gryffindor
Third Year
Default
SUMMER FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomewitch View Post
Quite frankly, she didn't want to continue her little trip to the Alley anymore. Not when she had possibly saw someone important and that someone just happened to vanish from her sight. Though, she wasn't certain if that was the same person she thought it was.Beezus sighed deeply, pouted and sighed again. Maybe that guy wasn't really him? Maybe it was just her? Maybe Jonathan was right..that she indeed missed him so much that she was hallucinating in to thinking he was there, at Diagon Alley? "Grrrrr!" She mumbled frustratedly, as she shook her head, trying her hardest to shake off those thoughts from her mind.

She was too preoccupied that she did not notice someone emerge from the corner she was supposed to take a turn and she bumped right into her. "OH! I'm so sorry..." Beezus said, one hand on her face. That person was taller than her, she could tell but since her forehead was throbbing, possibly because it hit something hard she couldn't make out the girl's face.
Evelyn was still too pre-occupied in her thoughts to notice the young girl who was walking straight towards her.

"Oh, gosh." Evelyn was surprised but then the surprised look on her face turned to concern when she noticed that the girl she'd bumped into had one hand on her face. "I'm so sorry. I didn't even see you." The seventh year was flustered, hoping that the girl hadn't hurt herself.

"You okay?"
__________________
Lady of Light is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #2952 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 16,886

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
"I'll have to make sure that no one is around before I sniff it or I might get some funny looks." Hehe. Taryn giggled a little, just a little though.

"I really like her though, hopefully we will be good friends." Taryn was going to need her friends to distract her from missing August too much. Even despite that, had he not been leaving, she'd still be sure she and Selina would be good friends.
"Yeah, I wouldn't do it in the Great Hall if I were you." That was for sure, other kids would definately want to know what was wrong with 'the mail sniffer'. Auggie wouldn't want Taryn to be labeled as something as weird as that.

That was really good that Taryn was making some more friends that could help keep a good look on her while he was away. They had hung out alot and with Tori being gone too, Taryn's closest friend was Aspen--who was usually studying something odd. But Selina would be a good influence, she may even get her to play Quidditch. "Don't you go gossiping about me with her while I'm away."
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #2953 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default lol mail sniffer
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
"Yeah, I wouldn't do it in the Great Hall if I were you." That was for sure, other kids would definately want to know what was wrong with 'the mail sniffer'. Auggie wouldn't want Taryn to be labeled as something as weird as that.

That was really good that Taryn was making some more friends that could help keep a good look on her while he was away. They had hung out alot and with Tori being gone too, Taryn's closest friend was Aspen--who was usually studying something odd. But Selina would be a good influence, she may even get her to play Quidditch. "Don't you go gossiping about me with her while I'm away."
"You never know, I might be cool enough to pull that off. Sniffing mail could be the next big thing at Hogwarts."

Heh. Hehehehehe.

But THEN August had to go and say those while I'm away words and get her all sad again. Sigh. "I like talking about you though." Taryn smiled though she was definitely sad once more, "I think I need another hug." She decided and then attached herself to him once more. More hugs.
Colley is offline  
Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #2954 (permalink)

Slytherin
Firecrab
 
pottermore08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Faye M. Boston
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blair Evelyn Brewer
Magical Creatures
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapehGrape View Post
Wally smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're all right." A bruise was no big deal. It would probably heal in a couple of days. It wasn't a really bad bruise anyways.

As she seated herself back in her chair, Wally sat back in his. "No problem. I wasn't just going to leave you sitting on the ground soaked in butterbeer." That would have been rude...and Wally was not a rude person. He took a sip of his own before looking back across the table at her.

...and then he started to grin widely. This woman did not know what she had just started. "X-Men. They're my favorite. Do you know about comics?"
Blair straighten her shirt out a little so it wasn't so full of wrinkles and then she looked up in time to see Wally's eyes brighten and smile spread right across his face. So the man really liked comics. That's okay, thought Blair, everyone had to be passionate about something.

But then he asked her about the comics. Moment of truth, should she lie and pretend she knows alot? Or should she be honest and learn something........

"Some, but not much really. I just always liked looking through them. The graphics are really cool to look at." Truth, that seemed to be the best way to go about things, espiecally about she just beefed it on the floor in front of him. "X-men was one of my favorites to look at, but I don't own any." Okay there, Blair was honest about everything. Good way to start.
__________________
pottermore08 is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #2955 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Only when they arrived to the courtyard did Joćo notice it was the very place they had met. He pursed his lips as the memory of 2 years ago hit him, but kept his silence. He was determined to finish this silly relationship of their right here--if it could be called a 'relationship' in the first place, and he certainly didn't need to remember any stupid memories of their mutual past.

Walking a bit ahead, he pulled a chair for her and waited her to sit down. He would keep being the gentleman, no matter what. Sitting her alright like the gentleman he was, he sat down in front of her and simply looked at her face for a moment. She could read he was in pain, yearning for her. But he wouldn't do anything else unless she did. And he certainly wasn't going to talk unless she did. Lucky it was peaceful here today.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #2956 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Only when they arrived to the courtyard did Joćo notice it was the very place they had met. He pursed his lips as the memory of 2 years ago hit him, but kept his silence. He was determined to finish this silly relationship of their right here--if it could be called a 'relationship' in the first place, and he certainly didn't need to remember any stupid memories of their mutual past.

Walking a bit ahead, he pulled a chair for her and waited her to sit down. He would keep being the gentleman, no matter what. Sitting her alright like the gentleman he was, he sat down in front of her and simply looked at her face for a moment. She could read he was in pain, yearning for her. But he wouldn't do anything else unless she did. And he certainly wasn't going to talk unless she did. Lucky it was peaceful here today.
Louisa kept her tongue at bay all the way to the leaky cauldron. She didn't want to say something regrettable as always. This 'relationship' was as fragile as a spider's web already for her sharp tongue to drive it to the abyss once more. Heh.

Once the courtyard was visible, though, Louisa's face beamed. "I love this place!" It was open, neat, and so many good memories. It used to be the place where Marina would drop her before work and then ask her not to wander off in DA alone. Which, of course, was exactly what she'd done. Aaaah. Good ol' times.

Her mouth twitched into a small smile as he pulled a chair out for her. Once a gentleman, always a gentleman. Louisa dropped down on it and crossed her legs getting comfy. She looked at him then with a friendly smile on her face. What now? Were they about to talk as if they were friends again? Or just stare at each other detecting the changes in each other's faces? For instance, Louisa could tell his features were a bit harder, distant also. She had no idea what he saw in her face when she looked at him like that.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #2957 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa kept her tongue at bay all the way to the leaky cauldron. She didn't want to say something regrettable as always. This 'relationship' was as fragile as a spider's web already for her sharp tongue to drive it to the abyss once more. Heh.

Once the courtyard was visible, though, Louisa's face beamed. "I love this place!" It was open, neat, and so many good memories. It used to be the place where Marina would drop her before work and then ask her not to wander off in DA alone. Which, of course, was exactly what she'd done. Aaaah. Good ol' times.

Her mouth twitched into a small smile as he pulled a chair out for her. Once a gentleman, always a gentleman. Louisa dropped down on it and crossed her legs getting comfy. She looked at him then with a friendly smile on her face. What now? Were they about to talk as if they were friends again? Or just stare at each other detecting the changes in each other's faces? For instance, Louisa could tell his features were a bit harder, distant also. She had no idea what he saw in her face when she looked at him like that.

...so, she wasn't going to talk as well?

Joćo waited for a few more seconds, before breaking into a small laughter. It was full of joy, but it was because of this restraint air between them. For some reason, it amused him. He was glad for the laughter though. He felt it broke the tension. It broke it for himself, at least.

"So, I guess... how are you?" Still smiling. He was at least able to look into her eyes. It still pained him, though he could veil his pain, like he always did.

"What can I get you for a drink?"
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #2958 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
...so, she wasn't going to talk as well?

Joćo waited for a few more seconds, before breaking into a small laughter. It was full of joy, but it was because of this restraint air between them. For some reason, it amused him. He was glad for the laughter though. He felt it broke the tension. It broke it for himself, at least.

"So, I guess... how are you?" Still smiling. He was at least able to look into her eyes. It still pained him, though he could veil his pain, like he always did.

"What can I get you for a drink?"
....huh? Did he just laugh? Louisa's smile died for a few seconds before smiling again, a bit nervously. How was she? "I'm... good. I guess. Just hanging around here a lot." Marina was no longer her chaperone. She wanted to ask him the same thing but he asked yet another question. "Umm.. anything cold, really. Do they have smoothies in here?" Whatever was okay with her as long as she sat some time with him without fighting or trying to prove each other wrong. She was just sick of being caught between a rock and a hard place.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #2959 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
....huh? Did he just laugh? Louisa's smile died for a few seconds before smiling again, a bit nervously. How was she? "I'm... good. I guess. Just hanging around here a lot." Marina was no longer her chaperone. She wanted to ask him the same thing but he asked yet another question. "Umm.. anything cold, really. Do they have smoothies in here?" Whatever was okay with her as long as she sat some time with him without fighting or trying to prove each other wrong. She was just sick of being caught between a rock and a hard place.
Joćo itched to ask her if Adam was ever around, but he kept his mouth shut, just nodding at her. He couldn't really understand why she smiled nervously, but he shrugged it off. This was something quite new to both of them, so it was normal for her to be nervous. Only, he was ending it today.

Hopefully.

"I don't know about the smoothies... I'll check," he said, not even sure what they were in the first place and went inside to get them something to keep them busy.

-----------------------

After around 5 minutes, he was back, carrying a glass of pumpkin juice for her and an Elderflower Wine for himself. He hadn't tried that before, and now that his taste for wines was forming, he decided to give it a go. The power of being 17.

Setting her drink in front of her, he asked nevertheless: "Do you mind if I drink wine?" Because some people just weren't comfortable with alcohol. He hoped she wasn't one of them, though. It would be a huge disappointment.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #2960 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
After around 5 minutes, he was back, carrying a glass of pumpkin juice for her and an Elderflower Wine for himself. He hadn't tried that before, and now that his taste for wines was forming, he decided to give it a go. The power of being 17.

Setting her drink in front of her, he asked nevertheless: "Do you mind if I drink wine?" Because some people just weren't comfortable with alcohol. He hoped she wasn't one of them, though. It would be a huge disappointment.
Louisa busied herself in glancing over at the beautiful garden and fountain, ignoring all the people passing or sitting around. She wasn't in the mood of recognizing anyone and being forced to greet them. Today, her goal has become finding a compromise with Joao. With his sudden attitude change, that was achievable probably.

Then he came back, she smiled down at her cup as she cradled it with both hands. "Pumpkin juice. You remembered." She stated, not asked. But the surprise was indeed there. The months after their breakup made her think he never paid attention to details like this, never really cared enough. Apparently not.

Wine? Since when does he drink? She eyed his glass and made it clear on her face that she was surprised and hesitant. "It's okay," because she had no right to tell him no. Maybe if she was his girlfriend again, she'd shove that glass to the grass in a blink. Heh. "So.. uhh... how're you? Are you staying at your dad's or did your mom come with you?"
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #2961 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa busied herself in glancing over at the beautiful garden and fountain, ignoring all the people passing or sitting around. She wasn't in the mood of recognizing anyone and being forced to greet them. Today, her goal has become finding a compromise with Joao. With his sudden attitude change, that was achievable probably.

Then he came back, she smiled down at her cup as she cradled it with both hands. "Pumpkin juice. You remembered." She stated, not asked. But the surprise was indeed there. The months after their breakup made her think he never paid attention to details like this, never really cared enough. Apparently not.

Wine? Since when does he drink? She eyed his glass and made it clear on her face that she was surprised and hesitant. "It's okay," because she had no right to tell him no. Maybe if she was his girlfriend again, she'd shove that glass to the grass in a blink. Heh. "So.. uhh... how're you? Are you staying at your dad's or did your mom come with you?"

Joćo nodded shortly with a smile. He did remember--he remembered her everything. His memory was amazing like that, remembering things he was ought to remember. He let her surprised tone pass though, it depressed him to talk about such things.

Moving on.

He seemed hesitant too when she hesitated. Though, when she said it was alright, he sat down to take a sip when she did too. Because it was only polite to drink when she drank, as well.

Of course, she would ask that. Of course he would let 'How are you?' pass. Because he wasn't going to lie to her, and admitting he wasn't that well depressed him.

"I'm with my mom now," he said instead. Not that he died to talk about his custody issues, but it was better than talking about their past.

"She didn't come, though. I'm staying at my father's only temporarily." Then, pausing for a moment, he shot his own question: "How is everyone at Hogwarts?" Especially that scumbag of Adam.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #2962 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Joao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Joćo nodded shortly with a smile. He did remember--he remembered her everything. His memory was amazing like that, remembering things he was ought to remember. He let her surprised tone pass though, it depressed him to talk about such things.

Moving on.

He seemed hesitant too when she hesitated. Though, when she said it was alright, he sat down to take a sip when she did too. Because it was only polite to drink when she drank, as well.

Of course, she would ask that. Of course he would let 'How are you?' pass. Because he wasn't going to lie to her, and admitting he wasn't that well depressed him.

"I'm with my mom now," he said instead. Not that he died to talk about his custody issues, but it was better than talking about their past.

"She didn't come, though. I'm staying at my father's only temporarily." Then, pausing for a moment, he shot his own question: "How is everyone at Hogwarts?" Especially that scumbag of Adam.


Okaaaay. No more 'how are you's. Although it upset her to know that he just didn't want to talk about it. He must be really confused. Or sad. Louisa followed his answer anyways, sipping from her juice. "Can't you get out of house? You know, you're seventeen now and can live on your own if things aren't that good or comforting." And she knew they probably were. Why else would he not answer her question then? other than their other issue.

Everyone at Hogwarts? Louisa raised an eyebrow at him and gave a sarcastic smile, "Because Joao Neves just simply cares for everyone at Hogwarts, huh?" Yeah, right. "Everybody's going through life as supposed. Dallin and Ellie are getting married in August." Louisa's eyes stared thoughtfully in front of her, "It's in Florida." So yep, she got to go there again. As for her other friends.. well, nothing exciting more than a wedding.

"You're coming back to Hogwarts for your last term, right?" And she so hated the pleading tone her voice just let out. Pathetic.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #2963 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Joao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Okaaaay. No more 'how are you's. Although it upset her to know that he just didn't want to talk about it. He must be really confused. Or sad. Louisa followed his answer anyways, sipping from her juice. "Can't you get out of house? You know, you're seventeen now and can live on your own if things aren't that good or comforting." And she knew they probably were. Why else would he not answer her question then? other than their other issue.

Everyone at Hogwarts? Louisa raised an eyebrow at him and gave a sarcastic smile, "Because Joao Neves just simply cares for everyone at Hogwarts, huh?" Yeah, right. "Everybody's going through life as supposed. Dallin and Ellie are getting married in August." Louisa's eyes stared thoughtfully in front of her, "It's in Florida." So yep, she got to go there again. As for her other friends.. well, nothing exciting more than a wedding.

"You're coming back to Hogwarts for your last term, right?" And she so hated the pleading tone her voice just let out. Pathetic.

Joćo sipped too when she did. The wine tasted amazing, though nothing could taste as amazing as Portuguese wines. Raising his eyebrows at her question, he shook his head.

"It's not uncomfortable," he said, shaking his head a little. He didn't really have that option to go away anyway. He didn't have much money and he didn't know how to work. As long as his mother was paying for him, he was staying with her. Plus, he didn't really care whether his mother was at home or not anymore. He got used to it in 17 years.

And of course, he was just letting it that simple. No need to get too detailed.

He smiled back, taking another sip from the wine. But his smile died away at the instant he heard the m- word.

"They are getting married at the age of 18." It wasn't a question; on the contrary, it was a statement full of disapproval. Not that they needed his approval, but still... it was something he couldn't understand.

He remained thoughtful for a moment at the question, eyes lowered on his glass.

"Would you like me to?" he asked, looking at her softly, but still to detect any hints of lie. Fully ignoring that pleading tone. He had to hear it.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #2964 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Joao <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Joćo sipped too when she did. The wine tasted amazing, though nothing could taste as amazing as Portuguese wines. Raising his eyebrows at her question, he shook his head.

"It's not uncomfortable," he said, shaking his head a little. He didn't really have that option to go away anyway. He didn't have much money and he didn't know how to work. As long as his mother was paying for him, he was staying with her. Plus, he didn't really care whether his mother was at home or not anymore. He got used to it in 17 years.

And of course, he was just letting it that simple. No need to get too detailed.

He smiled back, taking another sip from the wine. But his smile died away at the instant he heard the m- word.

"They are getting married at the age of 18." It wasn't a question; on the contrary, it was a statement full of disapproval. Not that they needed his approval, but still... it was something he couldn't understand.

He remained thoughtful for a moment at the question, eyes lowered on his glass.

"Would you like me to?" he asked, looking at her softly, but still to detect any hints of lie. Fully ignoring that pleading tone. He had to hear it.


Not uncomfortable. What kind of answer is that? "Well.. I'm glad you are comfy living in a mansion full of bodyguards and maids to spend time with." That was her honest reply. Seriously, he needed to get out of there before his emotions get so buried inside, it'll be hard to feel them anymore. But again, she had no right to force him to do it. In fact, she didn't have rights at all even when they were closer, but Louisa still said her opinion anyways.

Her eyes snapped up to look into his strongly, "Yes. They are." Because not everyone had trust issues. "Their love is strong enough to allow them do it." Everybody else attested to this. She held his gaze for an extra moment, sending certain signals and not sure whether he got her hints or not. She didn't really want to discuss it but it was good enough to let him see those kind of examples. "Besides, I think Dallin's already nineteen." Details.

His next question jarred her. She flushed, looked down at her cup and quickly gulped some. "I-I-I don't think.. it's a good idea to ask me that, Joao." If he keeps pushing her or asking those kinds of questions. She'll never be able to move on. "I mean, yeah of course I think you should come back. It's your last year." And no, that wasn't the only reason but they were being friends only now, weren't they?
__________________

Last edited by Magical Soul; 04-27-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #2965 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Not uncomfortable. What kind of answer is that? "Well.. I'm glad you are comfy living in a mansion full of bodyguards and maids to spend time with." That was her honest reply. Seriously, he needed to get out of there before his emotions get so buried inside, it'll be hard to feel them anymore. But again, she had no right to force him to do it. In fact, she didn't have rights at all even when they were closer, but Louisa still said her opinion anyways.

Her eyes snapped up to look into his strongly, "Yes. They are." Because not everyone had trust issues. "Their love is strong enough to allow them do it." Everybody else attested to this. She held his gaze for an extra moment, sending certain signals and not sure whether he got her hints or not. She didn't really want to discuss it but it was good enough to let him see those kind of examples. "Besides, I think Dallin's already nineteen." Details.

His next question jarred her. She flushed, looked down at her cup and quickly gulped some. "I-I-I don't think.. it's a good idea to ask me that, Joao." If he keeps pushing her or asking those kinds of questions. She'll never be able to move on. "I mean, yeah of course I think you should come back. It's your last year." And no, that wasn't the only reason but they were being friends only now, weren't they?

Joćo raised his eyebrows, followed by a chuckle. Sure, she didn't understand that style of living, because she'd never tasted it. From outside, it looked awful and scary but for the ones in power, it was much more comfortable than a humble life.

"It's not that bad," he said, taking another small sip. "I guess it's about what you get used to." He shrugged. He didn't mind at all when the maid did all the house-work and when the driver took him anywhere he wished. It gained him much time.

Joćo didn't look away when she bored her eyes into his, although his face did get sterner at her comment. It was supposed to be a message directed at him, he got that much. He actually couldn't believe how she continuously brought it up. Why couldn't she get over it, and why didn't she let him? Did she still long for him too? Did she still l--ike him? Then why, after all his efforts and obviously sincere words, was she so away from him? Was it because she dated Adam but couldn't tell? Did that scumbag keep poisoning her while they were away? If that was the case--well, his education on Dark Arts in Brazil wouldn't go in vain.

After a moment's silence on his behalf while he wondered all these questions, he said, at last, "It's still too early." Even if one day he loved someone--God forbid!--he certainly was going to wait until he was 25 or around to make sure. It was m-, not buying off a product that could be changed when you didn't like it.

"None of my business though," he added with a shrug. For all he cared, as long as Louisa was happy--he sighed to himself. She was poisoning him. He was actually thinking that as long as she was happy, all was alright; while he really should be thinking only himself. He had to say goodbye to her. Today. Now.

Or maybe after he learnt whether she wanted him back at school.

Putting on his neutral face again, he waited patiently till she finished talking, and remained silent for a while on his own. He didn't expect a big enthusiastic 'YES!' of course, but the reason she told, 'it's your last year...' He nodded at last, both at her and to himself.

"I don't really know what that signifies," it being his last year, that is, "but I am returning to Hogwarts, yes." After a pause, he went on. "I finally got my mother to give in to the idea of 'getting foreign education'... although it's too late now." Observing her reaction. He wanted to read all from her face.

Last edited by StarShine; 04-27-2012 at 05:13 PM.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #2966 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Joao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Joćo raised his eyebrows, followed by a chuckle. Sure, she didn't understand that style of living, because she'd never tasted it. From outside, it looked awful and scary but for the ones in power, it was much more comfortable than a humble life.

"It's not that bad," he said, taking another small sip. "I guess it's about what you get used to." He shrugged. He didn't mind at all when the maid did all the house-work and when the driver took him anywhere he wished. It gained him much time.

Joćo didn't look away when she bored her eyes into his, although his face did get sterner at her comment. It was supposed to be a message directed at him, he got that much. He actually couldn't believe how she continuously brought it up. Why couldn't she get over it, and why didn't she let him? Did she still long for him too? Did she still l--ike him? Then why, after all his efforts and obviously sincere words, was she so away from him? Was it because she dated Adam but couldn't tell? Did that scumbag keep poisoning her while they were away? If that was the case--well, his education on Dark Arts in Brazil wouldn't go in vain.

After a moment's silence on his behalf while he wondered all these questions, he said, at last, "It's still too early." Even if one day he loved someone--God forbid!--he certainly was going to wait until he was 25 or around to make sure. It was m-, not buying off a product that could be changed when you didn't like it.

"None of my business though," he added with a shrug. For all he cared, as long as Louisa was happy--he sighed to himself. She was poisoning him. He was actually thinking that as long as she was happy, all was alright; while he really should be thinking only himself. He had to say goodbye to her. Today. Now.

Or maybe after he learnt whether she wanted him back at school.

Putting on his neutral face again, he waited patiently till she finished talking, and remained silent for a while on his own. He didn't expect a big enthusiastic 'YES!' of course, but the reason she told, 'it's your last year...' He nodded at last, both at her and to himself.

"I don't really know what that signifies," it being his last year, that is, "but I am returning to Hogwarts, yes." After a pause, he went on. "I finally got my mother to give in to the idea of 'getting foreign education'... although it's too late now." Observing her reaction. He wanted to read all from her face.


Louisa nodded half-heartedly. "I just don't want you to be all alone again." She quickly gasped and stuttered, "N-no! I mean, sorry. I didn't mean it like that." His ego was so high for this comment from her, she knew. "Just tell me, did you have fun in the past few months? You know... talked to someone." About their breakup. His feelings, his thoughts, his plans for future? Did he let anyone in at all? She needed to make sure he was fine, or he had the means to be fine if he wanted to.

About what what signifies what? Louisa tried to look dumb and not understand his cryptic words but her eyes definitely spoke embarrassment. One hand circled the top of her cup as she hid the wide grin that threatened to appear on account of his affirmative answer. HEWASCOMINGBACK. And she was going to see him everyday for six months! Well, not everyday but she could if she wanted to!

Although.. on the other hand, there was Adam. She hadn't replied to him yet about that relationship attempt between them. And now that Joao was coming back, it was more likely for her to fall for him again as if she was over him completely now. Louisa's grin stayed suppressed but now it was a bit nervous, her mouth twitching twice before drawing a full polite smile. "I'm glad she thought it was okay for you to come back." Looking up at him, she nodded once, "I really am. When you left last term.. it felt... wrong." To suddenly lose him and not being able to say goodbye at all. Not that she was going to admit that now.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 12:05 PM   #2967 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa nodded half-heartedly. "I just don't want you to be all alone again." She quickly gasped and stuttered, "N-no! I mean, sorry. I didn't mean it like that." His ego was so high for this comment from her, she knew. "Just tell me, did you have fun in the past few months? You know... talked to someone." About their breakup. His feelings, his thoughts, his plans for future? Did he let anyone in at all? She needed to make sure he was fine, or he had the means to be fine if he wanted to.

About what what signifies what? Louisa tried to look dumb and not understand his cryptic words but her eyes definitely spoke embarrassment. One hand circled the top of her cup as she hid the wide grin that threatened to appear on account of his affirmative answer. HEWASCOMINGBACK. And she was going to see him everyday for six months! Well, not everyday but she could if she wanted to!

Although.. on the other hand, there was Adam. She hadn't replied to him yet about that relationship attempt between them. And now that Joao was coming back, it was more likely for her to fall for him again as if she was over him completely now. Louisa's grin stayed suppressed but now it was a bit nervous, her mouth twitching twice before drawing a full polite smile. "I'm glad she thought it was okay for you to come back." Looking up at him, she nodded once, "I really am. When you left last term.. it felt... wrong." To suddenly lose him and not being able to say goodbye at all. Not that she was going to admit that now.

Joćo shrugged. "I was never alone, and I won't be," he muttered, though he was touched by her caring. Maybe he was a little alone now, but he didn't care that much. He had never been that guy with millions of friends anyway. Most people were just phonies, and the rest couldn't stop his habits.

Having fun? His face broke into a smile. Her way of putting her questions amused him. He knew of course what she meant by 'to talk to someone'--it was regarding their break-up. But, he wouldn't take it that way in his answer. Because she wouldn't understand that he was better than telling his problems to people, and he could never explain it to her.

"Yes, I had 'fun'," he said, still grinning. "Brazil is always fun. And I've probably talked to hundreds of people, yes." His eyes remained on her a second more, sparkling with amusement and mischief. Especially learning Dark Arts had been 'fun'. She didn't need to know that as well.

She was smiling!.. though something vanished it. His instincts about that scumbag was getting stronger. He had to see the boy, soon. He'd think about it later what he'd talk.

He nodded at her when she said it felt wrong. Well, he was glad to hear it felt wrong to her, in a way, even if she said she hadn't missed him. Remaining silent for a moment, he took a big gulp from the wine. It was almost finished now with only one more sip left.

Looking up at her back again, he felt that it was now or never.

"It still feels wrong... I still miss you," he said, weighing every word. "And this can't go on like this." He addressed at her eyes with pain in his. "It is wrong to sit so distanced that... I think it's better if we stopped talking for a while."

There.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #2968 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Joao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Joćo shrugged. "I was never alone, and I won't be," he muttered, though he was touched by her caring. Maybe he was a little alone now, but he didn't care that much. He had never been that guy with millions of friends anyway. Most people were just phonies, and the rest couldn't stop his habits.

Having fun? His face broke into a smile. Her way of putting her questions amused him. He knew of course what she meant by 'to talk to someone'--it was regarding their break-up. But, he wouldn't take it that way in his answer. Because she wouldn't understand that he was better than telling his problems to people, and he could never explain it to her.

"Yes, I had 'fun'," he said, still grinning. "Brazil is always fun. And I've probably talked to hundreds of people, yes." His eyes remained on her a second more, sparkling with amusement and mischief. Especially learning Dark Arts had been 'fun'. She didn't need to know that as well.

She was smiling!.. though something vanished it. His instincts about that scumbag was getting stronger. He had to see the boy, soon. He'd think about it later what he'd talk.

He nodded at her when she said it felt wrong. Well, he was glad to hear it felt wrong to her, in a way, even if she said she hadn't missed him. Remaining silent for a moment, he took a big gulp from the wine. It was almost finished now with only one more sip left.

Looking up at her back again, he felt that it was now or never.

"It still feels wrong... I still miss you," he said, weighing every word. "And this can't go on like this." He addressed at her eyes with pain in his. "It is wrong to sit so distanced that... I think it's better if we stopped talking for a while."

There.


Louisa stared at his grin and sparkly eyes. Why exactly was his answer that amusing? Did it really require all this lively response? That was definitely fishy because Joao hadn't shown any kind of liveliness all the way here until now. His answer. Fishy. "'kay," she took a long sip from her cup not moving her eyes away from his. She couldn't pry it out of him in details like before.. or as if he was just a friend. That sucked.

When he announced his thoughts eventually, Louisa almost choked on her drink. Her face suffocated with red, her eyes widened and she started to cough really hard before composing herself. It was the 'stopped talking' that did it for her. Breathless, she looked at him mirroring his pain in her eyes. "W-what?" Her voice was a bit hoarse from the choking. She cleared her throat and straightened up slightly, no need to show how shocked she was due to this inexplicable suggestion. "I thought we were... bonding." As friends. Why exactly did he buy her drinks then?

Grrr.

"If you wish it." She said finally, scowling and gulping what's left in her cup. She was growing more annoyed by his tricks. "Are we done here now, then?" Because she had to go fine Adam.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #2969 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Louisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Louisa stared at his grin and sparkly eyes. Why exactly was his answer that amusing? Did it really require all this lively response? That was definitely fishy because Joao hadn't shown any kind of liveliness all the way here until now. His answer. Fishy. "'kay," she took a long sip from her cup not moving her eyes away from his. She couldn't pry it out of him in details like before.. or as if he was just a friend. That sucked.

When he announced his thoughts eventually, Louisa almost choked on her drink. Her face suffocated with red, her eyes widened and she started to cough really hard before composing herself. It was the 'stopped talking' that did it for her. Breathless, she looked at him mirroring his pain in her eyes. "W-what?" Her voice was a bit hoarse from the choking. She cleared her throat and straightened up slightly, no need to show how shocked she was due to this inexplicable suggestion. "I thought we were... bonding." As friends. Why exactly did he buy her drinks then?

Grrr.

"If you wish it." She said finally, scowling and gulping what's left in her cup. She was growing more annoyed by his tricks. "Are we done here now, then?" Because she had to go fine Adam.

Joćo certainly hadn't been expecting her to be so surprised.

He watched her SUFFOCATE for one second before his wand was in his hand, ready to clear her throat. He waited for one more second, because she seemed to be catching her breath, and was relieved that his magic was unnecessary. He put his wand away before concentrating fully on her again. He'd analyse what this reaction meant later, when he was on his own and out of her radiation.

Though, upon her TOO MUCH annoyance too, all of his hopes failed hard. What he thought was pain must have been amusement or even belittling. Because she didn't even object.

"It is what I want, yes, to forget you." If she was curt, he knew to be curter.

"If you think you are done with me, you may leave." She could have left any moment, she didn't need his permission.

It was actually good that he saw these sides of her as well. They would help him get over her much more easily.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #2970 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,536

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
x6
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Text Cut: Joao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deniiz View Post
Joćo certainly hadn't been expecting her to be so surprised.

He watched her SUFFOCATE for one second before his wand was in his hand, ready to clear her throat. He waited for one more second, because she seemed to be catching her breath, and was relieved that his magic was unnecessary. He put his wand away before concentrating fully on her again. He'd analyse what this reaction meant later, when he was on his own and out of her radiation.

Though, upon her TOO MUCH annoyance too, all of his hopes failed hard. What he thought was pain must have been amusement or even belittling. Because she didn't even object.

"It is what I want, yes, to forget you." If she was curt, he knew to be curter.

"If you think you are done with me, you may leave." She could have left any moment, she didn't need his permission.

It was actually good that he saw these sides of her as well. They would help him get over her much more easily.


Ouch. Louisa flinched at this. He wanted to forget her. Okay, good to know because she had to forget him TOO. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll do just fine," she snapped back before slapping the cup on the table. The Ravenclaw wanted to leave now before things went bad again between them, although with him acting like this things weren't promising...

... bingo for Louisa again. She fumed, "Don't you dare turn this back on me!" She pointed a finger at him, standing up slowly. "I am not the one saying I want to forget you or suggesting that we never speak again or hinting at events Merlin knows what!" Okay, maybe she hinted a bit of stuff when she talked about Dal's marriage but that wasn't what she meant by this. Lowering her finger, she felt her hands shaking a bit and her nerves were all on fire. "So, no. I'm not leaving because I'm done with you. I'm leaving simply because you're being a jerk again." And she started stomping away from him.

Bad idea. The compromise thing was a bad freaking idea. Because this was Joao. He either wins or makes sure nobody else does.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #2971 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DoM
Shrake
 
StarShine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Ēoruh
Posts: 12,986

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Michael English
First Year
x5 x6
Default
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Joao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Ouch. Louisa flinched at this. He wanted to forget her. Okay, good to know because she had to forget him TOO. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll do just fine," she snapped back before slapping the cup on the table. The Ravenclaw wanted to leave now before things went bad again between them, although with him acting like this things weren't promising...

... bingo for Louisa again. She fumed, "Don't you dare turn this back on me!" She pointed a finger at him, standing up slowly. "I am not the one saying I want to forget you or suggesting that we never speak again or hinting at events Merlin knows what!" Okay, maybe she hinted a bit of stuff when she talked about Dal's marriage but that wasn't what she meant by this. Lowering her finger, she felt her hands shaking a bit and her nerves were all on fire. "So, no. I'm not leaving because I'm done with you. I'm leaving simply because you're being a jerk again." And she started stomping away from him.

Bad idea. The compromise thing was a bad freaking idea. Because this was Joao. He either wins or makes sure nobody else does.

Wow.

WOW!

Although Joćo didn't get up to do something, he still jumped a little when she slapped the cup on the table. Maybe he had been the jerk. Maybe he had talked too harsh. But it was her fault that made him talk to. And he was not paying for any damage on behalf of her.

He raised his eyebrows. He didn't know she was that selfish. He certainly didn't know. If he had known, he wouldn't have started ANYTHING wit her.

"Like I won't hurt every time we talk like stupid friends," he said. He was MAD too at her selfishness. "Like I can even view you as a friend when I still like you!" And she was supposed to be a Ravenclaw. So much for being 'clever'.

He was done here too. After giving her enough time to be away, he got up and left the place as well, where witnessed both the beginning and the end of a relationship.
StarShine is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #2972 (permalink)


Crup
 
DanialRadFAN01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the Resistance
Posts: 16,886

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Default
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
"You never know, I might be cool enough to pull that off. Sniffing mail could be the next big thing at Hogwarts."

Heh. Hehehehehe.

But THEN August had to go and say those while I'm away words and get her all sad again. Sigh. "I like talking about you though." Taryn smiled though she was definitely sad once more, "I think I need another hug." She decided and then attached herself to him once more. More hugs.
"And I thought the Ravenclaws were supposed to be the weirdos." he grinned as she mentioned trying to pull off the mail sniffer thing. That would be really funny to see actually.

Before he knew it, Taryn had scooped him back into a hug and he was hugging her back, smiling smally against her shoulder and hair. She was so cute. "So Taryn, what would you like to do today." he was letting her chose.
DanialRadFAN01 is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #2973 (permalink)
Slytherin
Ramora
 
MarcyMoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GMT -5
Posts: 5,383

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
It was amazing that one could live in an area for so long, yet hardly venture out to explore. It'd probably been over a year since Hunter moved to dreary England with his sisters, and his homesickness for the Hawaiian islands never faded. All he wanted to do was go back to the area he loved.

But he couldn't afford to think like that. He was settled HERE. And the male was convinced that maybe if he went out and met one person, just ONE person, maybe things would be more enjoyable.

He was an introvert, yes, but still a human being who craved contact with others.

Finding himself a seat somewhere, with a drink in his hand, Hunter sipped slowly at the frothy liquid, allowing his eyes to roam over the scene. Of course...he wasn't going to KNOW anyone, but spotting someone of interest could be nice.
Purse...check,

Wallet...check,

Keys...check,

And most importantly, papers...check!


Completing her mental checklist, Nikki zipped her bag shut and let it fall to her side. She drummed her fingers lightly against the wooden counter and looked around the crowded pub. It was late in the evening and she was ready to go back to her flat to finish up her work, but as she was passing the Leaky Cauldron she decided that it wouldn't hurt to grab a drink before heading home.

Smiling a quick thank you to the worker behind the counter, she paid for her butterbeer and made her way out to open patio in the back. For once the weather was actually nice enough to sit outside. Managing to find an empty table in the gardens, Nikki sat down and took a sip of her drink before pulling out a file from her bag and opening it.

Might as well get some work done...
MarcyMoo is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #2974 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
"And I thought the Ravenclaws were supposed to be the weirdos." he grinned as she mentioned trying to pull off the mail sniffer thing. That would be really funny to see actually.

Before he knew it, Taryn had scooped him back into a hug and he was hugging her back, smiling smally against her shoulder and hair. She was so cute. "So Taryn, what would you like to do today." he was letting her chose.
Well yes, Ravenclaws were pretty odd.

Taryn enjoyed a bit of her hug before she even thought about answering his question. "I'm quite tempted to say lets go to your house or my house so I don't have to share you with anyone we might bump into here." Yes. She wanted to be selfish.

Though she didn't necessarily want to go to his house if there was... packing happening.

Sad.
Colley is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #2975 (permalink)

Book Club Mod




MO & DMT
Chinese Fireball
 
Bazinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 28,025

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andromeda Euka
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gemma Kitridge
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

x11 x9
Default
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Leelee found a seat. She had just dropped Minerva off at the station and she needed to get her thoughts together before heading to Daniel's house. She got her self a drink at the bar and was sipping on the butter beer. She pulled out her lates case she was going to work on and began to read.
__________________
Bazinga is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:24 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191