sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 366 users online including...
amrdamluci , RogerbuP , sweetpinkpixie , Stasentjr , DuckyLinJi , elwhidbynath , lorenepp2 , Davinwals , Uncle Moose , aynahanrube

13 members
353 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 08-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Phoenix Theatre


Not far from the Tottenham Court Road subway station, on the north end of Charing Cross Road and at the corner with Flitcroft Street, awaits the Phoenix Theatre. The building itself has a long history, originally once being a factory and a music hall before becoming a West End theatre. It has a restrained neoclassical exterior, but features an Italianate style on the inside. Decorated ceilings and sculpted wooden doors can be found throughout the building. In the auditorium itself are elaborate golden engravings as well as many red seats, carpets, and curtains.

Originally the theatre was owned by its Muggle designers back in 1930; however, ownership has since then changed numerous times. For a number of decades now, the Phoenix Theatre is owned by the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts, who proudly boasts its ability of not breaking the Statute of Secrecy through the magic of performing arts and therefore hosts an array of shows for both wizard and Muggles viewers.

Unless a public evening performance is taking place, the theatre is well used by WADA faculty and performance students.
Old 04-26-2020, 12:03 AM   #26 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Duncan was used to the whisper-shouting thing. His mother basically communicated like this with him every time they went out to a public event so it didn't have an impact on him in the least. He continued to drag her along towards the gate, but they had to wait a few seconds for the people who came out of the corridor to move along.

"I didn't run off! I came back, I just wanted to look at something." He supplied to her seriously, his forehead wrinkled in seriousness too. Also, what did she meant by 'YET'? He didn't have time to dwell on this, though. The corridor was empty and he prompted her to walk briskly like she belonged to the corridor. "There are stairs down! I saw the actors! They were singing and reciting! They weren't even completely clothed yet. Their hair was all bushy and stuff but they had weird makeup on." His turn to urgently whisper to her in pure excitement, eyes looking up at her all wide and circular. In his excitement, Duncan didn't step correctly on the first step of the stairs, which was why he wobbled forward expecting his face to meet the floor VERY soon, either taking his sister with him or being pulled back by her. Depending on her reflexes.
Alright, alright. Geesh. The kid was surprisingly good at sneaking and navigating all these people; Mallory almost admired his skill in the crowd for a second. ALMOST. She was still highly suspicious of her little brother, and knew that they shouldn't be sneaking to the side-door where the actors were rehearsing...

But, she went along with it, up until lil Dunk nearly fell down the stairs. "Whoa, what," she called out as she felt her balance being thrown off, and tugged him back so he didn't fall all the way down, though she did accidentally shove herself into the wall. Mal tugged Duncan upright and straightened his shirt and hair with a few pats, then rubbed her own elbow where it had grazed the wall. "You okay, Dunk? You were getting carried away there..."

She frowned and glanced down the corridor. "Let's try this again, more SLOWLY this time, and then we'll have to find our seats." Because for real, the show would go on whether they were in attendance or not.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 05:20 AM   #27 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Alright, alright. Geesh. The kid was surprisingly good at sneaking and navigating all these people; Mallory almost admired his skill in the crowd for a second. ALMOST. She was still highly suspicious of her little brother, and knew that they shouldn't be sneaking to the side-door where the actors were rehearsing...

But, she went along with it, up until lil Dunk nearly fell down the stairs. "Whoa, what," she called out as she felt her balance being thrown off, and tugged him back so he didn't fall all the way down, though she did accidentally shove herself into the wall. Mal tugged Duncan upright and straightened his shirt and hair with a few pats, then rubbed her own elbow where it had grazed the wall. "You okay, Dunk? You were getting carried away there..."

She frowned and glanced down the corridor. "Let's try this again, more SLOWLY this time, and then we'll have to find our seats." Because for real, the show would go on whether they were in attendance or not.
Duncan's horrified face calmed down when he was pulled back. Good reflexes, Mal. He looked up at her trying to will his heart to a slower pace and nodded. SLOWER. It wasn't like the play would start without them, their seats were empty and people would wait. "Okay. Slower." He took the steps down, one at a time. He didn't make any sound. Once down there, he peeked around the corner. "Look," He whispered, his mouth stretching into a big toothy smile. SO MANY people and they were doing so many things he couldn't even count. One small group were exercising? Or was this dancing? Someone had a very interesting headdress, too. Oh were those snakes alive?? Prolly just enchanted to move...

Duncan bravely stepped out and walked towards the crowd of performers. He wanted to look at the headdress closely, okay? Although why were people looking at him all weird now? Did it sound quieter to everyone else or was it just him? Who was shouting behind him? Was that a part of the act?
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 03:36 PM   #28 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Duncan's horrified face calmed down when he was pulled back. Good reflexes, Mal. He looked up at her trying to will his heart to a slower pace and nodded. SLOWER. It wasn't like the play would start without them, their seats were empty and people would wait. "Okay. Slower." He took the steps down, one at a time. He didn't make any sound. Once down there, he peeked around the corner. "Look," He whispered, his mouth stretching into a big toothy smile. SO MANY people and they were doing so many things he couldn't even count. One small group were exercising? Or was this dancing? Someone had a very interesting headdress, too. Oh were those snakes alive?? Prolly just enchanted to move...

Duncan bravely stepped out and walked towards the crowd of performers. He wanted to look at the headdress closely, okay? Although why were people looking at him all weird now? Did it sound quieter to everyone else or was it just him? Who was shouting behind him? Was that a part of the act?
Mal LOOOOOOOKED, and, alright, it WAS cool to see everyone in this dressing-area that they weren't supposed to be peeking into. "You know your mum has costumes like that," she mentioned suddenly, remembering how, at her age, she had been fascinated by Jessa for the most part. She didn't MIND Duncan's mum, but she also grew jealous irritated with her sometimes for always having her father's affection.

Anyway.

"Let's go to our seats," Mal decided after a few moments of staring, and juuuuust a second too slow as Duncan started to edge closer to them. "DUNCAN." A large, red-faced man was running up behind them, shouting something in Italian (she assumed) and making huge shooing gestures. Was this an opera singer or a manager or what? Mallory ran forward to grab her brother by the back of the shirt and began tugging him up the corridor, back to where they'd come from. "SCUSI, scusi, scusami," she muttered, which was the only Italian word she knew as she hurried him away.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 04:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Mal LOOOOOOOKED, and, alright, it WAS cool to see everyone in this dressing-area that they weren't supposed to be peeking into. "You know your mum has costumes like that," she mentioned suddenly, remembering how, at her age, she had been fascinated by Jessa for the most part. She didn't MIND Duncan's mum, but she also grew jealous irritated with her sometimes for always having her father's affection.

Anyway.

"Let's go to our seats," Mal decided after a few moments of staring, and juuuuust a second too slow as Duncan started to edge closer to them. "DUNCAN." A large, red-faced man was running up behind them, shouting something in Italian (she assumed) and making huge shooing gestures. Was this an opera singer or a manager or what? Mallory ran forward to grab her brother by the back of the shirt and began tugging him up the corridor, back to where they'd come from. "SCUSI, scusi, scusami," she muttered, which was the only Italian word she knew as she hurried him away.
His mother? Really?? "I never saw her wear them." He wondered out loud. Why did everyone stop being fun the moment he was born, he would like to know. But yeah, he GUESSED, his mom must've been one of those people back in the day when she was pretty and fun before she kept to home.

Duncan was kinda proud he caught the attention of Mal. She was a tough girl to impress, ya know, and she rarely found interest in his toys or the stories he had weaved to tell when she visited. So, this was very nice. He didn't want to go back to their seats. "I have to--" he started before they were being kicked out. WHY THE SHIRT, Duncan kept trying to break free of Mal's grip. "Legggooooo" he shouted with the man. His short legs managed to keep up as they ascended the stairs to the dark corridor and finally to where they were supposed to be.

He gave a final wiggle to free himself. "I have to go to the bathroom!" THERE, he wanted to tell her that all the way over here but the man's shouting was getting in the way.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 04:36 PM   #30 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
His mother? Really?? "I never saw her wear them." He wondered out loud. Why did everyone stop being fun the moment he was born, he would like to know. But yeah, he GUESSED, his mom must've been one of those people back in the day when she was pretty and fun before she kept to home.

Duncan was kinda proud he caught the attention of Mal. She was a tough girl to impress, ya know, and she rarely found interest in his toys or the stories he had weaved to tell when she visited. So, this was very nice. He didn't want to go back to their seats. "I have to--" he started before they were being kicked out. WHY THE SHIRT, Duncan kept trying to break free of Mal's grip. "Legggooooo" he shouted with the man. His short legs managed to keep up as they ascended the stairs to the dark corridor and finally to where they were supposed to be.

He gave a final wiggle to free himself. "I have to go to the bathroom!" THERE, he wanted to tell her that all the way over here but the man's shouting was getting in the way.
"Never?" Mal also wondered what was up with that. Granted, she'd been away for the last....er, however many years, uh, many, many years if one counted Hogwarts and uni. But Jessa was the fun parent, compared to her dad, wasn't she????

She ignored her brother's general yelling and flailing as she DRAGGED HIM to where they were SUPPOSED to be. Finally, once they were away from the Italian, she let him go with a huff. "FINE." Go to the bathroom! Go, kid, shoo! "But I'm going to follow you!" Mal MEANT THAT. She had to keep a closer eye on Duncan than any of her stupid undergrads. And also, maybe she also had to go before the show started.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 05:17 PM   #31 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Never?" Mal also wondered what was up with that. Granted, she'd been away for the last....er, however many years, uh, many, many years if one counted Hogwarts and uni. But Jessa was the fun parent, compared to her dad, wasn't she????

She ignored her brother's general yelling and flailing as she DRAGGED HIM to where they were SUPPOSED to be. Finally, once they were away from the Italian, she let him go with a huff. "FINE." Go to the bathroom! Go, kid, shoo! "But I'm going to follow you!" Mal MEANT THAT. She had to keep a closer eye on Duncan than any of her stupid undergrads. And also, maybe she also had to go before the show started.
Duncan, frowning and annoyed, was fixing his shirt now that he was free. Wait, "You can't follow me in the bathroom." He stated, crossing his arms in a victorious stance. "You're a girl." In case she forgot there were rules around here, people were not free... to... roam... anywhere... they... fancied.

Okay, yeah, he had no grounds to stand on regarding this. Ahem.

Duncan did walk with her to the bathroom, though. He didn't know where they were, and he needed her. It didn't mean she was allowed to go IN there. "Mal?" He said trying and failing not to sound scared. His steps slowed down. "I think I lost the bag of snacks..." He didn't think, he knew. They were in his hand, and now they weren't. Also, they were invisible. See? She shouldn't have done that, this was aaaaaaaaaaaaaall her fault.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 05:59 PM   #32 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Duncan, frowning and annoyed, was fixing his shirt now that he was free. Wait, "You can't follow me in the bathroom." He stated, crossing his arms in a victorious stance. "You're a girl." In case she forgot there were rules around here, people were not free... to... roam... anywhere... they... fancied.

Okay, yeah, he had no grounds to stand on regarding this. Ahem.

Duncan did walk with her to the bathroom, though. He didn't know where they were, and he needed her. It didn't mean she was allowed to go IN there. "Mal?" He said trying and failing not to sound scared. His steps slowed down. "I think I lost the bag of snacks..." He didn't think, he knew. They were in his hand, and now they weren't. Also, they were invisible. See? She shouldn't have done that, this was aaaaaaaaaaaaaall her fault.
Kids were so ANNOYING!!!!!!!

"I know that, DUH," Mallory sniped at him, already walking them to the bathroom without another word. They arrived there pretty quickly, and obviously she was going to wait for him to go in first before she went in, just to be sure that he almost didn't sneak off anywhere else, but then...

...then he'd lost the snacks, hadn't he? "Did you DROP them?" Mal glanced around to be sure the Muggles didn't see her, and whipped out her wand, to undo the spell around the hand where he HAD been holding them. "Gosh, Dunk, this stuff always happens with you."
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 06:41 PM   #33 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Kids were so ANNOYING!!!!!!!

"I know that, DUH," Mallory sniped at him, already walking them to the bathroom without another word. They arrived there pretty quickly, and obviously she was going to wait for him to go in first before she went in, just to be sure that he almost didn't sneak off anywhere else, but then...

...then he'd lost the snacks, hadn't he? "Did you DROP them?" Mal glanced around to be sure the Muggles didn't see her, and whipped out her wand, to undo the spell around the hand where he HAD been holding them. "Gosh, Dunk, this stuff always happens with you."
Well, obviously, she didn't because she just said. Duncan was getting the impression she was going to yell at him again if he reminded her of what she just said. So, he kept silent, also kept his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed. "I dunno, we were running! I don't remember!" He grunted, only because he was so close to tears now. Why was she blaming him on everything? He didn't mean it! Stuff just happened to him, he swears!

Duncan was not the kind of boys who cried, especially not in public, he made sure he would find an excuse and leave his parents to his room to ball his eyes out if he felt he was so angry or sad he wanted to let it all out. That moment was right then when Mal told him he always messed up or something??? His eyes definitely started watering as he balled his fists and shouted, "No, it doesn't! I hate you!"" And he ran into the bathroom not intending to come out any time soon. WEEPING. Mallory definitely touched a nerve there. And to think he came back to show her the wondrous things he saw!
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 07:27 PM   #34 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Well, obviously, she didn't because she just said. Duncan was getting the impression she was going to yell at him again if he reminded her of what she just said. So, he kept silent, also kept his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed. "I dunno, we were running! I don't remember!" He grunted, only because he was so close to tears now. Why was she blaming him on everything? He didn't mean it! Stuff just happened to him, he swears!

Duncan was not the kind of boys who cried, especially not in public, he made sure he would find an excuse and leave his parents to his room to ball his eyes out if he felt he was so angry or sad he wanted to let it all out. That moment was right then when Mal told him he always messed up or something??? His eyes definitely started watering as he balled his fists and shouted, "No, it doesn't! I hate you!"" And he ran into the bathroom not intending to come out any time soon. WEEPING. Mallory definitely touched a nerve there. And to think he came back to show her the wondrous things he saw!
Mal smacked his hand, not out of meanness this time but because she really wanted to see if he'd dropped all the candy or if he were just being stupid and forgetting that it was there.

Nope, it was gone. "This is why I told you to put it in my backpack!" she reprimanded him, again, pretending not to notice how genuinely upset her little brother was getting. She bit back her tongue as he yelled about hating her (what was new?!) and let him storm off.

FINE. Now was her chance to LEAVE HIM. Mallory's nostrils flared in irritation but she ALSO stormed off into the bathroom-- the girl's side, DUH. And if he came out before she did, THAT WAS ALSO FINE. What did she care if the youngest Fletcher disappeared? It wasn't HER FAULT. It was HER DAD'S FAULT for having a STUPID kid who wasn't even able to hang on to a BAG of CANDY.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 07:49 PM   #35 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Mal smacked his hand, not out of meanness this time but because she really wanted to see if he'd dropped all the candy or if he were just being stupid and forgetting that it was there.

Nope, it was gone. "This is why I told you to put it in my backpack!" she reprimanded him, again, pretending not to notice how genuinely upset her little brother was getting. She bit back her tongue as he yelled about hating her (what was new?!) and let him storm off.

FINE. Now was her chance to LEAVE HIM. Mallory's nostrils flared in irritation but she ALSO stormed off into the bathroom-- the girl's side, DUH. And if he came out before she did, THAT WAS ALSO FINE. What did she care if the youngest Fletcher disappeared? It wasn't HER FAULT. It was HER DAD'S FAULT for having a STUPID kid who wasn't even able to hang on to a BAG of CANDY.
Duncan found it somehow humiliating going to the bathroom while crying. He felt disrespected and belittled and sad and hungry. He remembered the chocolate frog, his favourite, in the lost bag o candy and that just made him cry more. He finished in the stall, and got out sniffling hard, avoiding to look in the mirror because who liked seeing his face all red and swollen? Ugh, and because of Mallory! He didn't even like her! She was mean and she liked to shout and she put on too much cologne!

Sniff, sniff, sniff.

She did buy him snacks, though.

Duncan hopped up onto the sinks' counter and hugged his knees deciding he would never ever leave the bathroom unless his dad came and took him home. He hated acting like a baby but sometimes it felt the right thing to do.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-26-2020, 09:01 PM   #36 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default it's hard to have the doting father and the spoiled older sister both in my head XD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Duncan found it somehow humiliating going to the bathroom while crying. He felt disrespected and belittled and sad and hungry. He remembered the chocolate frog, his favourite, in the lost bag o candy and that just made him cry more. He finished in the stall, and got out sniffling hard, avoiding to look in the mirror because who liked seeing his face all red and swollen? Ugh, and because of Mallory! He didn't even like her! She was mean and she liked to shout and she put on too much cologne!

Sniff, sniff, sniff.

She did buy him snacks, though.

Duncan hopped up onto the sinks' counter and hugged his knees deciding he would never ever leave the bathroom unless his dad came and took him home. He hated acting like a baby but sometimes it felt the right thing to do.
Mallory finished in the restroom very quickly, half because she worried Dunk was going to make a run for it while she was in the loo, and half because she was actually concerned the show was starting without them. After washing her hands, she waited outside the restroom for only a few moments, noting minute by minute that the crowds were disappearing inside the theatre, and tapping her Converse-clad foot impatiently.

Well, that was it. She was going in to get him.

Mal stormed into the boys' restroom and spotted her little brother instantly. OF COURSE he was perched up on that filthy counter, and then she realized that his face was all red and tear-streaked. He looked pathetic, and now he probably smelled like... bathroom smells. "Let's go, Dunk," she bossed, hesitating because.... well, she had been a bit harsh on him outside. "I'm...I'm...." ughhhhhhhhhh didshehavetosaythis, did she HAAAAAAAAAVE to??? "I'm sorry."

There, she'd done it, okay? "Let's go," Mal repeated. "I don't want to miss the show and I still want to buy us some popcorn." OKAY? See? Not ALL the snacks were lost. She still had a huge bag of galleons, after all.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 07:32 AM   #37 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default the family is having 2 very different experiences that day xD
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post


Mallory finished in the restroom very quickly, half because she worried Dunk was going to make a run for it while she was in the loo, and half because she was actually concerned the show was starting without them. After washing her hands, she waited outside the restroom for only a few moments, noting minute by minute that the crowds were disappearing inside the theatre, and tapping her Converse-clad foot impatiently.

Well, that was it. She was going in to get him.

Mal stormed into the boys' restroom and spotted her little brother instantly. OF COURSE he was perched up on that filthy counter, and then she realized that his face was all red and tear-streaked. He looked pathetic, and now he probably smelled like... bathroom smells. "Let's go, Dunk," she bossed, hesitating because.... well, she had been a bit harsh on him outside. "I'm...I'm...." ughhhhhhhhhh didshehavetosaythis, did she HAAAAAAAAAVE to??? "I'm sorry."

There, she'd done it, okay? "Let's go," Mal repeated. "I don't want to miss the show and I still want to buy us some popcorn." OKAY? See? Not ALL the snacks were lost. She still had a huge bag of galleons, after all.
SNIFF sniff sniff.

Duncan heard the assertive footsteps, and even though he felt a little relieved she didn't leave him all alone and went to her show- the Matinee. He made sure he was frowning and hugging his knees tightly, not going to look at her either. She was MEAN. She was trying to say something now.

Oh, she apologized. This was unprecedented.

Duncan didn't know what to do now...? Saying sorry made things much better, right? His mom said so. He couldn't refuse to forgive her, that wasn't an option he was taught by his parents. So, he turned his head to be able to look at her. That was a step forward. Popcorn was good. He nodded to that. He didn't want to attend the show anymore but he didn't want to tell her and then get yelled at again. So. He quietly slid down from the counter and headed to the exit, shuffling his feet a little. This day sucked.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 04:11 PM   #38 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default *cackling because it's TRUE*
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
SNIFF sniff sniff.

Duncan heard the assertive footsteps, and even though he felt a little relieved she didn't leave him all alone and went to her show- the Matinee. He made sure he was frowning and hugging his knees tightly, not going to look at her either. She was MEAN. She was trying to say something now.

Oh, she apologized. This was unprecedented.

Duncan didn't know what to do now...? Saying sorry made things much better, right? His mom said so. He couldn't refuse to forgive her, that wasn't an option he was taught by his parents. So, he turned his head to be able to look at her. That was a step forward. Popcorn was good. He nodded to that. He didn't want to attend the show anymore but he didn't want to tell her and then get yelled at again. So. He quietly slid down from the counter and headed to the exit, shuffling his feet a little. This day sucked.
"Come on, it'll be alright, and we're still going to the playground after...." Mallory mumble-consoled her brother. She was terrible at this kid stuff, did anyone notice? No kids for her, thankyouverymuch. She was devoted to her cause (DOING THINGS that were TOO DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN and studying and whatever). This was probably going to be her last outing with Duncan, she decided. School was starting up again and she would NOT be coming home again until.... Christmas, AT LEAST.

There, so anyway, onto the show. Mallory ushered Duncan into the seats she'd bought for them--- the fifth row from the front, it was, and in the middle, which was awkward to get to when everyone else was already seated, but worth the hassle because the view was so great. She unzipped her backpack once they were in place and showed Dunk something she'd kept from him, chocolate-covered almonds, because she wasn't sure if he'd like them or not. But he was welcome to help himself to a few as long as he munched them quietly.

Then she settled back as the lights went down and a sudden large, fire-breathing dragon (some kind of spell!) lit up the stage. Right, this was neat. Even kids would like it.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 06:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Come on, it'll be alright, and we're still going to the playground after...." Mallory mumble-consoled her brother. She was terrible at this kid stuff, did anyone notice? No kids for her, thankyouverymuch. She was devoted to her cause (DOING THINGS that were TOO DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN and studying and whatever). This was probably going to be her last outing with Duncan, she decided. School was starting up again and she would NOT be coming home again until.... Christmas, AT LEAST.

There, so anyway, onto the show. Mallory ushered Duncan into the seats she'd bought for them--- the fifth row from the front, it was, and in the middle, which was awkward to get to when everyone else was already seated, but worth the hassle because the view was so great. She unzipped her backpack once they were in place and showed Dunk something she'd kept from him, chocolate-covered almonds, because she wasn't sure if he'd like them or not. But he was welcome to help himself to a few as long as he munched them quietly.

Then she settled back as the lights went down and a sudden large, fire-breathing dragon (some kind of spell!) lit up the stage. Right, this was neat. Even kids would like it.
Don't even try, Mal, Duncan was shuffling and pretending he couldn't hear her. The popcorn idea was good. They finally got into the actual theatre where there was so many seats-- more than he could count. Duncan lowkey stared at the people they had to pass as they shimmied into the middle of the row.

Fine. He GUESSED he'd sit and watch the stupid show.

It sucked that people said sorry and you were supposed to just forgive them--WAS THAT A DRAGON? On the stage! It was breathing FIRE and everything! That got Duncan's attention, he shifted in his seat. His previously gloomy face lit up. His eyes were wide and full of magic and wonder again. "Mallory, look!" He whispered urgently, tugging on her wrist, arm, hand whatever he could tug. Just in case she somehow missed the huge performance in front of them. This was going to be the best day ever!
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 07:29 PM   #40 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Don't even try, Mal, Duncan was shuffling and pretending he couldn't hear her. The popcorn idea was good. They finally got into the actual theatre where there was so many seats-- more than he could count. Duncan lowkey stared at the people they had to pass as they shimmied into the middle of the row.

Fine. He GUESSED he'd sit and watch the stupid show.

It sucked that people said sorry and you were supposed to just forgive them--WAS THAT A DRAGON? On the stage! It was breathing FIRE and everything! That got Duncan's attention, he shifted in his seat. His previously gloomy face lit up. His eyes were wide and full of magic and wonder again. "Mallory, look!" He whispered urgently, tugging on her wrist, arm, hand whatever he could tug. Just in case she somehow missed the huge performance in front of them. This was going to be the best day ever!
"I am looking!" Mallory whispered back, though she was grinning some. Besides the dragon, there were also some ridiculous adults-pretending-to-be-children, which was hilarious, and a large man who was possibly half-giant (was this Rubeus Hagrid?!) and a ginger man named "Charlie" okay, and some broomsticks, and Merlin, this was a grand production!

Mallory just grinned, feeling more like she'd won this giant argument with Duncan. He WAS enjoying himself, see? The kid could be redeemed.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-27-2020, 08:40 PM   #41 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"I am looking!" Mallory whispered back, though she was grinning some. Besides the dragon, there were also some ridiculous adults-pretending-to-be-children, which was hilarious, and a large man who was possibly half-giant (was this Rubeus Hagrid?!) and a ginger man named "Charlie" okay, and some broomsticks, and Merlin, this was a grand production!

Mallory just grinned, feeling more like she'd won this giant argument with Duncan. He WAS enjoying himself, see? The kid could be redeemed.
WAS SHE LOOKING FOR REAL. Duncan was obviously pretty much absorbed into the performance, he forgot to even try the chocolate-dipped nuts she offered. He also kept tugging on her sleeve to get her to see things he found interesting and amazing. He also had like 39846 questions but he didn't want to miss anything so he decided to ask them later. After the show when they went to the playground.

By the time the show was coming to an end, Duncan's feelings towards theater had changed. In fact, he wouldn't mind too much if they didn't manage to visit the playground today. This was a good second half of the day. He was still going to snitch to his parents that Mallory yelled at him and then said she was sorry and he was an angel all the way through, but that was just because he was supposed to report back. His mother insisted he told her what they did.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 01:27 AM   #42 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
WAS SHE LOOKING FOR REAL. Duncan was obviously pretty much absorbed into the performance, he forgot to even try the chocolate-dipped nuts she offered. He also kept tugging on her sleeve to get her to see things he found interesting and amazing. He also had like 39846 questions but he didn't want to miss anything so he decided to ask them later. After the show when they went to the playground.

By the time the show was coming to an end, Duncan's feelings towards theater had changed. In fact, he wouldn't mind too much if they didn't manage to visit the playground today. This was a good second half of the day. He was still going to snitch to his parents that Mallory yelled at him and then said she was sorry and he was an angel all the way through, but that was just because he was supposed to report back. His mother insisted he told her what they did.
Mal was kind of proud of how her brother was behaving, you know? She could see the excitement on his face and knew that usually he would be bouncing in his seat and talking a million kilometers an hour and all those other little kid behaviors. But instead, he was... like, watching it?! Wow.

She was no snitch, unlike her younger sibling, but maybe if she told Jessa how GOOD Dunk had ended up being, her dad wouldn't like, take back his galleons. Maybe. It was worth a shot.

The play/musical thing ended up not even having an intermission, which she hadn't known about, but which was fine. Mallory clapped very loud at the end of the story when they revealed that the dragon was in fact named NorbertA and not Norbert. Aww. What a harmless mistake. A cute story, all in all.

She glanced over to Dunk as the lights came up again, to see if he was tired or still full of energy and ready for some playground time, or....?
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 03:05 PM   #43 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Mal was kind of proud of how her brother was behaving, you know? She could see the excitement on his face and knew that usually he would be bouncing in his seat and talking a million kilometers an hour and all those other little kid behaviors. But instead, he was... like, watching it?! Wow.

She was no snitch, unlike her younger sibling, but maybe if she told Jessa how GOOD Dunk had ended up being, her dad wouldn't like, take back his galleons. Maybe. It was worth a shot.

The play/musical thing ended up not even having an intermission, which she hadn't known about, but which was fine. Mallory clapped very loud at the end of the story when they revealed that the dragon was in fact named NorbertA and not Norbert. Aww. What a harmless mistake. A cute story, all in all.

She glanced over to Dunk as the lights came up again, to see if he was tired or still full of energy and ready for some playground time, or....?
It was a great show! Duncan laughed a lot, and also felt a pang in his chest at all the right touching moments. He had forgotten all about his little cry in the bathroom, and Mal being not an ideal sister. In fact, he was entertained enough that he felt feelings of affection towards his sister! Also, he clapped his heart out, he wanted to stand on the seat and have the performers see him clap FOR THEM because everyone was so bloody tall. He didn't stand on the seat, though. He got grounded enough in those seven years he was alive to know that was not public decorum.

"That was so fun! Did you see them at the end?" He asked Mallory once the lights were back again. "Mal? Do you think it's okay if we have a dragon egg as a pet? I promise I'll take good care of it!" Pause. "Mal? How do we know if the dragon is a Norbert or Norberta?" Because he would name them that, duh. There was no other dragon names, impossible. "Mal? How did the fire not burn the people?" Up there on the stage. It looked magnificent.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 04:00 PM   #44 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
It was a great show! Duncan laughed a lot, and also felt a pang in his chest at all the right touching moments. He had forgotten all about his little cry in the bathroom, and Mal being not an ideal sister. In fact, he was entertained enough that he felt feelings of affection towards his sister! Also, he clapped his heart out, he wanted to stand on the seat and have the performers see him clap FOR THEM because everyone was so bloody tall. He didn't stand on the seat, though. He got grounded enough in those seven years he was alive to know that was not public decorum.

"That was so fun! Did you see them at the end?" He asked Mallory once the lights were back again. "Mal? Do you think it's okay if we have a dragon egg as a pet? I promise I'll take good care of it!" Pause. "Mal? How do we know if the dragon is a Norbert or Norberta?" Because he would name them that, duh. There was no other dragon names, impossible. "Mal? How did the fire not burn the people?" Up there on the stage. It looked magnificent.
Whew, the kid liked it. Though, remember Mal thinking he was like so well behaved and cute and not talking a million km an hour? Yeah never mind, here was regular Dunk. He'd just been waiting for the show to end, so kudos to him for that at least.

"Yes," she happily replied to the first question, "No," patience was starting to wear thin; didn't Dunk know that dragon eggs set LOADS OF STUFF on fire??? She had seen this happen once at uni, "but you can ask Dad, he's worked with dragons before." Hah, make that daddy's problem, brilliant one if she said so herself. As they walked out of the theatre she actually did have to think about how to tell if a dragon was a boy or girl?????? Mal's nose wrinkled with this question. "You wait to see if it lays an egg or not," was her best guess for that question.

As for the fire....now, this one she was not at all annoyed by, since she was a bit of pyro herself. "Not all types of magical fire actually cause burns, Dunk." And to show him, she stopped where they were walking, glanced around quickly to see if any Muggles were nearby (whatever, like she cared if they were or not) and quickly cast harmless bluebell flames on Dunk's hand.
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-28-2020, 05:52 PM   #45 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Whew, the kid liked it. Though, remember Mal thinking he was like so well behaved and cute and not talking a million km an hour? Yeah never mind, here was regular Dunk. He'd just been waiting for the show to end, so kudos to him for that at least.

"Yes," she happily replied to the first question, "No," patience was starting to wear thin; didn't Dunk know that dragon eggs set LOADS OF STUFF on fire??? She had seen this happen once at uni, "but you can ask Dad, he's worked with dragons before." Hah, make that daddy's problem, brilliant one if she said so herself. As they walked out of the theatre she actually did have to think about how to tell if a dragon was a boy or girl?????? Mal's nose wrinkled with this question. "You wait to see if it lays an egg or not," was her best guess for that question.

As for the fire....now, this one she was not at all annoyed by, since she was a bit of pyro herself. "Not all types of magical fire actually cause burns, Dunk." And to show him, she stopped where they were walking, glanced around quickly to see if any Muggles were nearby (whatever, like she cared if they were or not) and quickly cast harmless bluebell flames on Dunk's hand.
"Why not?" He demanded instantly, although he wasn't too annoyed. Mallory wasn't his mum and dad, so he was to ask them and perform his own tricks to convince them. "Hmm." That was for the egg-laying criterion. That made sense to him, mummies laid eggs and had babies. He wondered for a VERY brief second if humans also laid eggs. He wasn't really interested in that now, though, because--DRAGONS.

Not all fire was hurtful? "Ho--" he was going to ask when she charmed his hand. Blue fire! Dunk's eyes could've fallen out of his head with how excited he was, "Whoaoaaa!" He moved his hand and tried to touch the flame with his other hand. "This is so cool!" He looked up at her with a giggling face. How did it go out again? OH! OH! He went ahead and tried to eat the flame away. Once it was all gone, he sighed in relief after all that exhilarating experience. "You're a good witch, Mal. I can't wait until I get my own wand! It sucks having everyone else do magic except you." Regardless of the magical items and enchanted stuff they had at home. They were normal.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
Old 04-29-2020, 12:13 AM   #46 (permalink)


Dark Force Defense League

MO & DoM
Banshee
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gotham [GMT-5]
Posts: 50,915

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William W. Williamson
Graduated

Student Character:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Fifth Year
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default we should send them to crash the picnic in a few posts XD
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
"Why not?" He demanded instantly, although he wasn't too annoyed. Mallory wasn't his mum and dad, so he was to ask them and perform his own tricks to convince them. "Hmm." That was for the egg-laying criterion. That made sense to him, mummies laid eggs and had babies. He wondered for a VERY brief second if humans also laid eggs. He wasn't really interested in that now, though, because--DRAGONS.

Not all fire was hurtful? "Ho--" he was going to ask when she charmed his hand. Blue fire! Dunk's eyes could've fallen out of his head with how excited he was, "Whoaoaaa!" He moved his hand and tried to touch the flame with his other hand. "This is so cool!" He looked up at her with a giggling face. How did it go out again? OH! OH! He went ahead and tried to eat the flame away. Once it was all gone, he sighed in relief after all that exhilarating experience. "You're a good witch, Mal. I can't wait until I get my own wand! It sucks having everyone else do magic except you." Regardless of the magical items and enchanted stuff they had at home. They were normal.
"I don't know, ask your father," Mallory responded nearly automatically to Dunk. She was sure she'd heard Jessa say this a million and one times. If the kid did get a dragon egg as a gift, though, she WOULD be jealous. It would just be more proof to her that they loved Dunk more, even though she was like grown and didn't need their love or any of that nonsense except their continued financial support.

His reaction to the bluebell flames was spot on, and Mal had a feeling she was winning some more favor with the boy, hehe. "Thank you," she soaked up that compliment. Yep, it did suck about the magic thing. "You only have a few more years till you go off to school, so don't worry so much." And don't complain to her about it, alright? She'd already gone through all her magic-less years.

Also.... did he try EATING the flames? Mal eyed him as they moved along the street toward the park. "Are you hungry?"
__________________

in the night I hear 'em talk the coldest story ever told ☆ _________________________________________
__________________
somewhere far along this road ☆ he lost his soul to a woman so heartless __________________

BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 04-29-2020, 10:06 AM   #47 (permalink)
Ministry


DERP & DoM
Kappa
 
Magical Soul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: GMT +3
Posts: 14,509

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ilya Belrose
Fifth Year
x6

Ministry RPG Name:
Luther F. Holt
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Eureka Russ
Environmental Protection
Default let's go now XD
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"I don't know, ask your father," Mallory responded nearly automatically to Dunk. She was sure she'd heard Jessa say this a million and one times. If the kid did get a dragon egg as a gift, though, she WOULD be jealous. It would just be more proof to her that they loved Dunk more, even though she was like grown and didn't need their love or any of that nonsense except their continued financial support.

His reaction to the bluebell flames was spot on, and Mal had a feeling she was winning some more favor with the boy, hehe. "Thank you," she soaked up that compliment. Yep, it did suck about the magic thing. "You only have a few more years till you go off to school, so don't worry so much." And don't complain to her about it, alright? She'd already gone through all her magic-less years.

Also.... did he try EATING the flames? Mal eyed him as they moved along the street toward the park. "Are you hungry?"
Duncan agreed with a vigorous nod. His father would hear a bit about this theatre and how important it was to get an egg and start raising one. He was thinking about this while still looking at his hand which previously had the blue-flame. "Yes. Mallory? Can we do magic without wands?" He asked, squeezing his eyes at the rubbish bin in front of them in the street. If not, maybe he could muster up all his strength and do it. He couldn't see why not.

Also... "Where are we going?" The rubbish bin didn't do anything, by the way.
__________________
Magical Soul is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181